Faith betrayed

Games you bought the whole damn new console to play.

I bought a ps3 to play persona 5. 2 years ago.

I never bought a console just to play one game.
I have a "15 good exclusives" rule.

I finally pulled the trigger on getting a new computer when Total War Attila came out
I was more excited for that then I would have been for medieval III

I don't know if that counts

Dragon's Crown. I bought used PS3 and died in a week because of shitty nier. Then bought a new one just for DC. Never again buying used hardware but used games are alright and much better especially from jap sellers. Westerner sellers are scum,

I bought a PS4 for Infamous Second Son. I enjoyed Knack more than it.

Hell, i was without a computer for 303 days, and only got one 2 weeks ago for a school laptop. Could i say i got it to play dos games?

Was also hoping that a Sly 5 would eventually come out for it. Not going to happen, at least not one that follows the style of 2-4.

Yes

3DS - Monster Hunter games.

SNES - MMX games.

N64 - Super Mario 64.

Mega CD - Sonic CD.

Welcome, fellow addict.

Attila is just diluted meth until the heroin that is MTW3 comes out.

Assuming it isn't shit, but knowing CA…

You're too late, fool

Bought a 3DS at launch for Resident Evil Revelations. Only for it to get ported to fucking everything.

If you buy a console for one game, you deserve getting ripped off.

delet this

Never have bought a console for one game. But the 3DS and WiiU were something I got for many games and turned out only playing a few.

I did this too. It's still my favorite 3DS game and I regret nothing.

I also don't regret buying a WiiU for pic related. Literally all I wanted from the console.

I bought a Vita just so I could play some MGS games while curled up in my blankets

None. I'm not a console player, but I never upgraded my PC for one specific game either. I just can't understand how people can be so obsessed to actually do that, it's just a fucking video game, none of them alone would, to me, be able to justify spending ~400$

I bought a second hand Wii U for Xenoblade X and don't regret it for a second.
Ended up getting Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Smash, Treasure Tracker, Fatal Frame, Splatoon and Mario Maker after.

I also want to get an Xbox one even though it's so damn crap.
Killer Instinct looks so damn good though and it has gotten support since its release even to this day.

Bought a ps4 to play bloodborne. Returned the ps4 but didn't get to finish the game. Still wanna play it but fuck me i'm not paying $400 to play one game. And there's absolutely nothing that interests me on the ps4 that isn't playable on pc.

They couldn't even make one worthwhile game enjoyable to play.
I'm still mad.

Don't get me wrong it's a great game, but considering I bought a 3DS before the XL model was announced I feel like I wasted some cash.

As for the Wii U I thought it was worth it just to play Bayonetta 1 in bed.