(((Scaramucci)))

'Walls don't work. Never have never will.'
The Berlin Wall 1961-1989. Don't fall for it.
(((Anthony Scaramucci)))
Proofs
archive.is/vheOr

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SM-70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger said a lot of other shit too. Said climate change deniers were low IQ. Said Gun Control was needed. Said a lot of shit. Absolutely fuck this guy. Spicer got fucked by (((Trump))) and his kike daughter

How did the berlin wall not do exactly what it was built to do. Which was to split berlin in 2

There was a little wall you may have heard of called the Great Wall Of China.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of this guy. But as Comm Director, he really doesn't influence policy much, does he? This position seem more like WH PR guy. A talking head… am I wrong, or could this weasel actually influence something like gun control? I don't see how.

Well, the Israelis wasted US tax payers money by building theirs.

He does have a point genocide is more effective. Walls are only built as a temporary measure when you can't defend against an enemy. Thought right now I doubt (((Globalism))) would allow sniper redoubts on the border. Someday though the White man will just invade Mexico just like a 100 years ago but not stop.

Of course it did, he's just dishonest as all liberals are.

It's the same thing when a wall stops most illegal immigrants but ONE manages to slip through, liberals will again gleefully say that walls don't work.

Who the fuck is this queer kidding? Millenials? West and East Germany may as well been on different continents.

Typical political appointment.
You talked shit about my policies in the past?
Now you gotta explain them to the media.

More like
'Walls, sometimes they work (most of the time), sometimes they don't (generally whenever White European people are trying to get in).'

He should probably be telling Israel that though. Someone remind him.

Not really the point. That he was given the position in the first place speaks volumes.

The whole "I'll give my enemies position of influence to shame them" narrative is running fucking thin.

What a faggot.

Difference is, the west is considered a sanctuary that people flee to, not from.

Yeah, how come walls never seem to not work in Israel? What a funny coincidence.

This,really getting absurd.

That one wasn't very effective.

And that's one thing that must be observed.. the wall is just one small part of this barrier. You need patrols, you need to cover your water borders, you also need to start looking at Canada now as a potential source (Trudeau has fucked it).
You need ground radars for tunnels. You need people pretending to be Coyotaje to infiltrate smuggling regimes.

You need to point the finger at mexico and say "shape up or we'll shape you!"

Literally the worst example to use.

Unless America becomes a prison.. (like I think it will)

Spicer was anti-Trump at one point too. Either ways fuck this guy.

Remind me why this matters? Communication Directors do not make policy decisions. If he does a shitty job Trump will fire his ass too. Who gives a shit what this nigger has said in the past? What matters is that he does a good job now.

He may be shit, but what makes you think he's a kike?

His job now is to be the voice of the White House. If he purposefully undermines the Trump government in front of the press he'll get his ass fired.

As long as he can talk and think quickly on his feet that's all the requirement needed. It's a comms/pr job, you think people in those jobs actually agree with half the stuff they provide to media? I'm one of them. I work for a gov dept in a different country. Not camera-facing but I have to talk to the media at times. I hardly ever agree with how the big wigs and important people do things but I can bullshit and hold a cogent argument, and anticipate questions before they're asked. That's all you need.

Okay.

prison walls

walls don't work

There is this thing called opportunism.

But even so. If he turns around and makes that argument again, just remember ye olde

Good point, it's not as if he's going to be deciding policy or even having an influence on it. He is a mouthpiece for the President.

Too bad for you the media already talked about things like this at his introduction press conference. Tl;dr President Trump isn't letting him forget his past. Trump has him on a leash.

The one in israel seems to

He did an interview with breitbart radio yesterday where he admitted that he was a globalist bankster who didn't get what was happening to the US until he spent time with Trump. Moving away from his home town to wall street he lost touch. He says what changed him was being around Trump and coming to the realization that his own upbringing would be impossible today as his father would make 40% less money due to globalization and mass immigration.

The most interesting thing I found in the interview was how he plans to use his position. Essentially they want to target Trumps base, keep the narrative on the bases issues and get the word out about pushing his agenda and having the base pressure congress. It sounds like they want to activate the base and make them more vocal so that he has leverage on congress to pass his agenda.

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-saturday-anthony-scaramucci-july-22-2017

The Berlin Wall did work. Only 3% got through the wall, that is, directly. An East German had to go to different countries to enter West Germany. So the wall was bypassed.

Communists don't work and communist walls don't work either. interesting.

You goddamn faggot OP, it's a symbol. The wall is less of an effective barrier these days with the amount of technology we have. The wall itself is a symbol which says "Enter legally or else". It's effective as a message because it is language free. Anyone who looks at a wall knows there is something being guarded behind it.

There's on one hand the propagation of the idea that physical interactions cannot prevent anything from happening and so there's no use trying… stuff like "don't tell women they can fight back to prevent a rapist from having their way, they'll only feel guilty for not trying hard enough". There's also the shaming mentality in which you are told you are coward if you need tools to defend yourself. And on the other hand, you have the apologists who reacted to the Berkley riots, posting stuff along the lines of "they said violence cannot solve anything, Berkley proved it does!"
Even though I'm sure there are accounts of the same individual propagating the two narratives, I'm not saying it's always the same group/people engaging in psyops against the general mass and boosting the confidence of their side. But The Week cover's "After the election, how will Trump's followers react if they think it's stolen" and the subsequent protests when Trump won is a good example of that… beside, if you have proof you've been wronged, you have the right the demand justice.
There's some memes to be had here. Especially on the side of how people are being discouraged to take action, either by denying their own agency, shaming them for getting prepared, imposing moral virtue on apathy and tolerance (which is now seen as a bare synonym for "letting it happen without batting an eye"), or told that their plan fail to a certain degree and should therefore be scrapped entirely instead of partially revised.

Walls are just as effective as they have been in the past. The same is true for doors. The immigrants are not a military. Many of them would not be able to bypass the wall on their own.

Let me add a (1) to the boat load of (((1))) concern trolls. This paisano was a-working for a-Romney back in the day *hand gestures*
He even-a had-a the cazzo to call Don Trump a hack politician. He owned his past though and apologized to Big D. He works for him now, in his own words.
op's pic related is an example of him being a good communications director. It is an appeal to emotion that is tailor made to appeal to kikeservatives and libtards. I don't think it represents the man's actual beliefs. Time will tell though.
Ey, fuggedaboutit!

I agree with him. Let's start with the wall around Israel.

(((They))) call everybody a kike for some reason.

Mexico deserves to be invaded and their people enslaved for the white race.

I guess those walls that my house has don't work either.

It's pretty simple actually. If you turn everyone into a Kike in our eyes it muddies the waters of who the real enemy is.

The trick is we really don't care Leftists, Kikes, and traitors all hang on the DotR; feminist of good stock are to be reeducated and put into arranged marriages with men who can handle them and give them the strong dickings they need producing at least 12 white children.

How about no? Just get rid of them and be done with it.

Can't Trump find anyone who is not a traitor to hire?

This guy is the chief strategy officer of the EXIM bank too, he's not just a talking head, he now has some influence/authority.

or a kike…

Trump should threaten to blow up the Israel wall to let the muds flow through like an Lahar

when young, I had to gush down all their propaganda documentaries. "Oh the wall, it was so terrible, it separated so many families".

Now they expect me to forget that? The wall was able to impede people from passing through… They are terrible. They expect for their side to say bullshit bullshit and bullshit and choose only a particular detail as something truthful.

Thanks, interesting interview.

He sounds like a nice guy, but doesn't really seem to have principle or passion. It's hollow words tailored in the way of a salesman.

The Berlin Wall worked very well, and performed it's function as intended. In fact the only reason it came down was because the opposing regime was extremely weakened and a few years from collapsing.

Also, the Great Wall of China has stood for thousands of years and they aren't speaking Mongolian there, so I guess that one worked too. We could also talk about Hadrians Wall I suppose, but the very meme of a "wall" is self evident by its survival through the millenia.

No Mongolians, no Mexicans.
Walls work!

They actually had an entire Mongolian dynasty of rulers known as the Yuan dynasty, learn your fucking history or get off of Holla Forums

That's stupid. If they're feminists, they're by default bad stock.
If you're going to do this shit, do it fucking right.
>women are just
The simple fact that not all are left-wing feminists shows that there is a clear intellectual bridge between them. Even if it's literally 1% of the population, it doesn't matter - if you're going to accept ludicrous fantasies that involve over 30% of the population, then you'd better carry it all the way to 99%. Either go big all the way or fuck off.

I thought the same thing. He deleted his twitter history yesterday and was very forthcoming about it saying that was the past and now I serve the POTUS. He seems like he has the potential to be highly effective moreso than Spicer who was really a mild GOPe apparatchik. Speaking of GOPe goons, anybody else notice the radio silence on preibus until Scaramucci came along? I literally never hear about him or a bad thing about him in the media. Thats how we know he's the problem.

Wew, the user that was riding his dick in the first press briefing thread must be on suicide watch.

He repeated many times during his opening night presser stuff like 'I'm here to communicate what the President wants not steer policy' 'I'm not going to answer that until I talk about it with the President' 'My job here is to facilitate communication between the President and the American people, if the press is the best way for that then the press is the best way for that'. Not that that's too important but still that's how he chose to answer a lot of the flacks bullshit questions. There's always a chance that the whole thing translates to 'I'm here to amp up the insanity on you fake news fucks and go full end run into your asses'. Later Trump will sub in a sweeper to piss on their grave.

this is the vibe I'm getting

The Berlin wall worked. Fucking autists think anything that isn't 100% effective is useless, meanwhile in the real world stopping 99% of invaders/escapees is often good enough. Your home door isn't impenetrable, but just by having it standing between your tv and niggers you avoid all casual thieves and only have to deal with the few more dedicated burglars.

By the time they got rid of the wall the Soviet Union was already fucked anyway. If they were in a better shape there's no reason the wall wouldn't have stood. And if you read the history on how it fell, they fucked up really badly and the only options were 1) let it go 2) start a bloodbath against civilians without orders from above (which is something nobody wants to do).

this and this

he could have picked a spokesman who agrees with him, it's easier to be convincing when you believe something. but he probably did exactly that

no

I swear that the slightest sign this Italian bonafide steps out of his boundaries Holla Forums is going to gang up on him bad. He had to delete a shitton of liberal crap to stay where he is now. These are points where you grow up from if you're in your early twenties, but not when you're already a successful person with tons of cash in your pocket.

The Berlin wall had shotguns built into it.

You know something is up when the wall is estimated to cost less than 10 billion dollars and we have Republicans bitch about the costs, when they line up to increase the military budget by 100 billion dollars, and they all vote to give Israel 40 billion dollars.

Another goddamn flip-flopper that will say anything to worm his way into whatever position he thinks he can get. No one has ideals and honor anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SM-70
It says it was a tripwire mine.

We used to have standards here, it was necessary to educate yourself, regardless of the topic at hand and sure it was a shitpost about a wall fine- the point is every user should have higher ideals and should know history.

Not knowing how some 20,000 mongols brought down the largest empire of the east and defeated standing armies in the hundreds of thousands, assaulted the most fortified cities in the ancient world from horseback? Shameful shit.

Checked.

if the Berlin wall didn't work, then why did anyone care when it came down?

Don't get me wrong, ignorant newfags are a fucking pain in the ass, I'm havin a laff
They defeated china because china a shit military strategy of throw bodies at it until it's over. Just like how they built the wall.

Jej
They're never gonna live it down.

If he was forthcoming he would have addressed those points instead of deleting.

*just havin

Trump, in The Art of the Deal: identify the most talented people in the business and hire them away from the competition.

Scaramucci's ideology or past public statements are beside the point. Is he effective at getting the President's message out is what matters. We shall see.

Taking down the Berlin wall was the worst thing ever. Now we got even more communist.

Interesting, I only hope he actually believes what he says. Given his background I'm inclined to think he's a subversive fuck. He's smart enough to know that that tweet about walls is actually retarded, but he made it anyway, which means it confirms his ideological worldview and the discrepancy with facts and logic doesn't bother him. That or he was just trying to social signal for prog-points, but either way, he strikes me as a fucking snake.

I get it, its fine, but i would like a higher standard enforced by us all. So when someone says mongols beaten by a wall hurrr, we should correct that.

Well are his tweets archived?

God damnit. Trump needs loyalists, not these swamp hacks.

Yeah, still the wall did work for a while, but the great Finngolian Emperor Ghengis Khan wasn't a basic bitch nomad.

Likely filled with ball bearings backed by high explosives. Like a Claymore, effectively a shotgun.

Was East Germany better than West Germany or is it just a meme like North Korea?

It had all the problems of communism, but was most certainly less degenerate.

well a lot of the major news outlets have hunted them down so they can push their silly "DRUMPF BTFO DIDNT KNOW WHO HE WAS HIRING" narrative.

Basically this I guess.>>10291418 The marxist kikes largely abandoned the Soviet cause after World War Two, and switched gears into poisoning white nation's social climate with critical theory and neocolonialist theory combined with degenerate pseudo-capitalism (read: oligarchy). There's a reason the left suddenly ABANDONED class and economic issues. By then the kikes possessed enormous influence in the cultural sphere thanks to Hollywood, they'd largely infiltrated top learning institutions, and racial nationalism had been completely smashed thanks to Germany losing the war. Everything since then has just been consolidating control.

im not too worried about what the guy said in 2015. this is the kind of shit the reporters were trying to catch him in the other day at the press conference. everything hes said since, and particularly everything he said in the conference, indicates that hes on board the trump train and that he will be loyal. i do worry about him being a goldman-sachs fuck, and by extension, the sincerity of his statements, but hes just a PR guy, essentially.

besides its not like his position is one where he will be influencing policy too much. hes just going to be helping sarah tell the media things that will make them kvetch. im not too worried about the guy. sarah is a better fit for the job than spice because she isnt a stuttering little midget, and as a woman, she confuses liberals; who cant tell whether or not theyre allowed to make fun of her.

spice had some good one-liners, but he was always fucking up and giving the media a reason to freak out over nothing (which, in my mind, is a good thing as its distracting) and it made the trump team appear more chaotic than it actually is.

You really need to get off this site and read a book.

Scaramucci seems like the guy who takes being (((questioned))) by the Press as a personal attack. I think Trump has a new rabid dog and we're going to be in for a treat as he tears the press a new asshole. Goldman Sachs, married a jew, etc etc etc. I'm going to wait and see how he does in the position he's put into.

aka propaganda is aimed at us, no shit

never seen this before

this
at the very least the man seems confident and competent. both traits that spicer lacked. sicilians, culturally, love arguing. i think hell be a good fit

it's more like ~30% (sadly)

You hasbara-fags make it too easy.

He also believes in man made climate change. He'll go down as a mistake. Spicer was ourguy. This dago is a douchbag.

Not really looking forward to 6month of Scarajucci, hopefully it's MUCH shorter than Spicer's run

and when it turns out to be yet another masterful chess move, like every other time, will you cucks then knock it off?

Spicer was a pudgy weak tool. This new guy is a strong, useful tool.

Also just to cut this off at the knees…

Putting (((Scaramucci))) in as communications director gives him a job that amounts to nothing in the long run. And it takes him out of his position at the export-import bank. The export-import bank is the federal government subsidizing big business's to allow them to make larger profits. The subsidizing amounts to $0.40 of every $1 of tax payer money being spent on it being lost.

>its a (((bank)))
>it (((somehow))) runs at a 40% deficit

Without Scaramucci at the bank position the bank is inoperable and thus Trump just canceled it out. He put this kike in likely to see if it was worth saving, a congressional report determined that it would still run at a deficit, so he pulled the kike back out and is probably going to push to have it shut down. There is also a good chance that this signals that Trump might actually go through with that steel tariff which would be fucking keks.

Let's not ask the near impossible now user.

He's right, we need to cut the problem off at the head, kill all Mexicans.

eh

Bumpgggh

It's nonsense and a waste of time to address. "Walls don't work" is literally "2+2=5."

He's posting a wall which served its purpose admirably for nearly half a century. What's wrong?