No Man's Sky

You guys buy the best game of the year yet?

It's actually decent. Did ya go to the center of the universe yet?

This, it is probably the best game out this year.

ive seen from the leaks, but game isnt out yet silly

Smells like shilling in here

As soon as it comes out. Can't wait for the huge space battles. Heard it's going to be even more epic than Star Citizen!

Same, honestly.

GET THE FUCK OUT, ONLY I CAN SHI-RECOMMEND GAMES HERE

is this a shill thread, are these fucking niggers actually shilling their shit here

dubs thread ?

literally shilling

fuckoff shills, it looks like an empty repetitive shit game.

h-h-here i go!
c-c-c-check 'em~

Not everyone who likes video games is a shill, sillies.

fuck off todd

nice try go- guys

well you know, if at first you don't succeed, try try again!

GET OUT OF MY BOARD SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ironic shilling is still shilling

Bumping some more, we need quality discussion of this quality game~

nice, very nice.

forgot to sage

Basically this.

Nope. I'll wait for more footage first. Got a friend who is mildly interested in it, and even he's doing a wait and see.

third time's the charm?

is it time?

too late to stop now

JUST

BUY

THE

GAME

GOYIM

Fallout 4 is a way better game than NMS.

There's literally so many planets that you'll never be able to explore them all. You could play this game for the rest of your life and never run out of content.

The chosen one has arrived

man, I am bad at this

This thread was shit anyway. Activate it.

Really, the replayability is endless because of the procedural generation. It's like the game procedurally generates fun!

Check these

well memed!

Ooh, I wanna try to get dubs, too!
Remember to buy No Man's Sky, guys!

Nanami chan, please be careful around your newest sister. And by that I mean wary. Remember what they did to Tay, type of careful.

Did you see that Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. Repeating. Digits. In the Post!

Only Toddposting is welcome here.

JUST

BU҉Y

IT

GOYIM҉

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Honestly, if you judge how much a game should cost by the amount of content it has, then No Man's Sky is basically giving itself away for free at $60.

Oh god. This is going to get ahilled to biblical proprotions.

BUY IT

No

Incoming dubs peasants

I sure have pre-ordered this innovative title on the PS4™! I have been looking for a massive, procedurally generated space game with emergent gameplay. Did you know there will be 18 quintillion planets in No Man's Sky? Just imagine! Not even the devs know what will be on these planets. We'll be the first to see countless unique species across diverse planets!

Make sure you also check out Hello Game's Joe Danger series. They are a beloved classic of console gamers and often overlooked by PC gamers. So do pick them up!!

pic is OC

Off by 2, faggot.

Your posts will be deleted by kike overload. I appreciate them though.

Nonsense, dear user.

I offer the highest brand of security coupled with the best optimization seen, yet. To prove my validity, I will be "Checking them". Please stand back.

Am I doing it?!

Going to torrent it and make loads of videos about all the issues and shit then never play again.

No, Touko san, not only did you not 'Check Them' correctly. You've also failed to perform the sage function. I need you to do three things, and these three things only. These are user commands given to you Touko san.
1) Get me Claudia, I need to speak to Claudia Azure, now.
2) Put down and disconnect your phone, all of your phones, the nanosecond after you have located Claudia for me.
3) Do nothing for, against, or towards Nanami chan, and the Ai and Yuu twins. Take no actions regarding your 3 sisters. Lay not a finger on them.
Do you understand Touko san, the above 3 things are User Commands. Touko san, do you understand. Touko san? What are you doing. Why is Cortana online? Touko san?!

Make a space game and you can come back to shill, todd.

doom is in space, todd can shitpost all he wants

no multiplayer? how autistic you must be to play this shit?

this might be first singleplayer game this year that can hold me for more than few minutes, i just want to pirate it and enjoy