Music as a psyop

From 1997-2002 all these heavy angsty metal bands just arose in one place (Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Disturbed etc) then pretty much disappeared. What if the music industry were simply promoting waves of music that fitted in the a particular agenda. For instance how about this:

1991-1994- Project Grunge- make white men despondent and weaker
1993-1997- Project Thug. Gangsta rap promoting anti-social behaviour in black men
1996-2002- Project Pop Slut. Britney, Christina etc
2000-2004- Project Niggerpop. Introduce increasingly depraved songs into mainstrea m pop radio.
2009-2012. Project Evil Bitch. Lady Gaga, Kesha, Katy Perry were openly flashing satanic signals in music videos
2011-2014- Project Hipster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGda7GdZPQ
you///tube.com/watch?v=IkJblT7uQVE
you///tube.com/watch?v=xiYwWcImJjc
youtube.com/watch?v=XZzTc1JUA8k
youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g
youtu.be/He0KOAxkCpM
youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=-kORf_0uVTw
youtube.com/watch?v=y6n1kMsLbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=QfFPJEgL1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=js6TBze6vNA
youtube.com/watch?v=P__5iLOz2Xc
youtu.be/2hSu5oGgLzE
archive.is/eVljy
youtube.com/watch?v=rc5jnk_PMZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=x8fytWSjPeM
youtu.be/rLSawZym2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
forward.com/opinion/204893/on-elvis-yahrzeit-his-not-so-secret-jewish-history/
elvispresleynews.com/jewishelvis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bro-country
youtube.com/watch?v=jjoqwJdtdKc
ancestry.com/genealogy/records/nancy-j-burdine_22150841
homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~pda/ps03/ps03_045.htm
discogs.com/label/113612-The-Omni-Recording-Corporation
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LWQeAaWKELY
youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
youtube.com/watch?v=a9XkWbKBs80
youtube.com/watch?v=pwlgjeCJkc0
youtube.com/watch?v=cO3K1EJuFvw
youtube.com/watch?v=u24po5NYkqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cshu2nDJGZ4
cepdx.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0m-Q4SBYDL8
youtube.
insidefullofcolor.com/2015/10/20/an-exclusive-interview-with-slovenias-laibach/
crowddeterrent.bandcamp.com/track/enemies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow!!!!!!! You sure stumbled onto something BIG. It's not like the music industry is ran by a certain group of people who also promote nigger music and run Hollywood.

Your focus is too narrow. Look at which races are allowed to promote masculine fun music - Everyone but whites and Asians. Even modern country music is pussified and niggerish. 99% of white rappers are Jewish

I can't imagine anything worse musically than Jewish rapping. I would rather listen to John Zorn experimental albums exclusively than listen to that shit

just figured that out, huh

I debated posting this because it is somewhat anecdotal also nobody probably gives a shit but why not.

Recently I was telling a friend of mine that I noticed that all of the local shops playing country music had lyrics that were either about being drunk, depressed, lonely, heartbroken, being a loser, being pathetic, or some combination thereof. They told me they thought that I was just imagining things or that it was just confirmation bias at work, but I felt like I was on to something. So I start looking up the demographic statistics for country music. This shouldn't surprise anyone familiar with the genre, but for anyone who doesn't already know:

I presented these statistics to my friend and they immediately knew where I was going with this. I was met with accusations that I was chasing after another conspiracy theory. So I made a bet with them. I told them I could turn on the radio and find ten songs with a depressing or worthlessness theme in quick succession. I'm not sure why they thought it would be a good idea to take me up on this, but they ragequit at around five songs in. The kicker was that they quit after a song about being an actual cuckold. I was laughing yet I was pissed off at the same time. LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LYRICS:

If you ever want to know how the kike wants a white person to think, listen to modern country music on a radio. This is made worse when you realize (or at least I suspect) that people are meant to identify with the singer in this situation. Even genuine songs about grief that normally would be healthy to express are subverted and all the uplifting and empowering songs that might have gone with them are thrown out. The only songs that I noticed to be upbeat or empowering are usually from a female singer singing to women.

Be careful what kind of music you decide to listen to.

They have actually completely eliminated rock music and even the electric guitar from popular music. Anyone else notice that?
They started hyper promoting rap music in the obama years and replaced rock with EDM.
Personally i dont hate electronic music but EDM is shit, it was a watering down and mass marketing to drooling millennials of electronic music.
EDM is about the spectacle, people arent there for the music, just the bright lights and drugs.
Actually rap has changed, it you used to be gangster and performed by lower class black people. Modern rap is either really pretentious and performed by middle class blacks (kanye), or the nigger version of emo where they cry about how sensitive they are in da club (drake)
Oh yeah, there was a hyper promotion of white girl pop music, like swift, perry, cyrus, but it has seems to have died down a little after trump won.
I actually feel EDM is either dying too or at some kind of turning point, i think the dude bros are either growing up or getting tired of it. edm was purely an obama era product, shitty generic drops, bright colors, multicultural fanbase, shallow music talks about nothing.
I think EDM needs to get some depth, become more than just party music, turn into listening music, otherwise its probably going to full on die in the next few years

For the fucking life of me i have no idea why country music is still popular but rock isnt.
Country was always mostly shit anyways, the only good era of course was the early days, and the outlaw country era, outlaw country only existed because certain country artists told Nashville to go fuck themselves.

The emo and hipster eras were the last two big rock eras before everything went full niggerfied.
Rock stopped being confident and masculine when grunge got big. Look at rock in the 80's it was hair metal, axl rose, and like eye of the tiger motivational songs.

I looked at past billboard charts once and i found out the 80's were like whitest musical decade, it was funny cause the charts go back to the 30's and there were a few nigs on the charts in the 30's actually.
The only black people in the 80's were like lionel ritche and MJ.

I think rock needs to upgrade technology, music evolves with technology, maybe modify or create some add on for the guitar to make it make different noises. It also needs to re embrace a sort of masculinity, it needs that attitude and energy again.

Sometimes i think about what the future of music is and im picturing some dystopian world were its fully automated and you just press a button on some machine with AI that puts together a song for you

If you are interested in good right wing music try the neofolk genre.
Death in june

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc

Play country music backwards:

Lyrical music is gutter trash anyways. You can convey just as much emotion and meaning without lyrics, plus you can't peddle blatant degeneracy. That's why the new trend of synth music(Don't know what the genre is called) with no lyrics i've been hearing more and more of is good.

The whitest rock music ever got was prog rock, it was also the most pretntious. King crimson, pink floyd, yes, etc.

The whitest pop music i can think of is like the beach boys. Even hipster faggots are enthralled by brian wilsons man child falsetto vocals

I always felt like the rise of punk rock, snearing at the prog rockers who actually had talent and put in hard work and effort to advance their medium, signified the death of culture.

And before that, in the 80's, heavy metal was greatly overrated based on how satanic and edgy the lyrics were, rather than the music itself.

I think prog rock gets over hated but the a lot of the criticisms are valid. Eventually 30 min guitar solos about hobbits are going to get old.
I think punk was necessary to bring rock music back to its roots and back down to earth.
Punk was more of a lower class white movement, and was the only music talking about how shit life was in the 70's.

That being said, prog rock was probably the closes rock came to high art.

Not even as bad as wiggers who worship their rapper idols and groidball players though.

The hard truth of music is that much of it is very similar, listen to metal for example and one can often pick up the same melodies in pop songs. All this division based on instrumentation and manufactured subculture just fosters degeneracy. I'd rather have my kids listen to drum and bass for example, than a bunch of metrosexual freaks in skintight pants crying about how anxious and insecure and rebellious they are. Music never became my identity because I didn't listen to people screaming in my ear brainwashing me.

Also I just said drum n bass as an example because I assume it doesn't have a lot of lyrics, I've never listened to it though, might be a bunch of degenerate bullshit as well.

Rock was also a tool of subvertion to white people. Associating it with sex, drugs and alcohol and over all a disturbing behaviour and a overly positive view of the devil.

It's just that the kikes ditched them when they saw it wasn't really working as effective as they had hoped.

Synthwave is usually what it's referred to as, talking Perturbator, Carpenter Brut etc

I agree. There has never been a period in rock history where the prevailing cultural current was positive for white children. Elvis the pervert, a bunch of frizzy haired freak metrosexuals doing drugs, to attentionwhores biting the heads off of bats, to nihilistic self-hating neurotics sucking shotguns, to edgy subhumans screaming like goats being raped, now we're in a period of androgenous jellyfish eunuchs getting beard transplants.

You christian faggots are so fucking cringe

THIS & checked

There is already an electronic genre that is white as fuck called dungeon synth, it was an offshoot of the 90's black metal era. Some of the metal heads were in a back room tinkering with bleep bloops till they made a genre that sounds like you are a playing a medieval video game

Whats Holla Forums's opinion on EDM and music festivals?

They seem like straight up CIA ops. Quality MDMA/psychedelics flow into these things like water, and being at these things im half convinced they're project bluebeam testing grounds. I find it peculiar that this is the case because every music festival ive been to has a heavy police presence, so the state is fully aware of the situation. I wonder who allows this.

You should have learned this already by watching The Century of the Self. New genres of music are dreamt up to create a loyal group of consumers. In a capitalist democracy consumers are also voters so the influence you have over them is also a commodity.

Agitprop is in every media, in general the more the thing is marketed the more pozzed it is.

These are classic country themes, in my eyes.

Those are the opposite. Bad times were always a thing in country music. But, usually the massage was to stay strong and realize your strength, rather than to give in and wallow in pity.

Music has been steadily degenerating since the 60's. I don't think each "wave" had a specific agenda in mind, they were just the next stepping stone on the path to peak degeneracy. Your timelines are also fucked up, the apewave never ended and Britney, Lady Gaga etc. were just natural progressions from Madonna that also never ended.

EDM was promoted big time as THE millinal music, most likely to milk sheckles out of slack jawed morons.
Most of the people who go to these festivals arent going for the music, they are going for the drugs and shiny lights.
All the music sounds the same anyways, and the dj just presses a button.
I said in an earlier pulse i think EDM's popularity is kind of dying. Or is at some turning point where it needs to evolve or die.

Actually i dont hate electronic music and think electronic music is the whitest genre since classical.
People like to frame electronic music as nigger music but you can find electronic music from the 1930's and 50's if you look hard enough, the synth was made in the 1900's.
And for the modern electronic dance music, you can trace it back to the whitest fuckers on the planet

Yep. I mean I don't really listen to the radio other than XM in the car for sports but I've just noticed it online and on TV ads. I remember there being lots of rock that was mainstream back when I was young(er). Sure I still hear of the odd band like fucking Nickelback or whomever get a bit of TV promotion (granted, I'm in Canada though) it's essentially all just Drake, Katy Perry and their peers. Yes I know that there has always been a huge spot given to pop music, there at least seemed to be a good portion slotted for rock. Two of my longtime favourite bands have albums coming out soon (Queens of the Stone Age in a few weeks and Foo Fighters in September, I think) and I've heard ZERO promotion anywhere (as in used in commercials or an ad for a CD) or seen anyone mention them. I only found out they were coming out due to Googling "List of 2017 Albums" and looking at a huge compilation on Wikipedia; I do this every week or so to see if anything I'm interested in is coming out. Every year I find it being less and less. Part of it is age I guess even though I'm hardly an old man, but the cultural shift for music is certainly wildly dominated by cookie cutter pop princesses and shitty rappers more than I can recall back in the day.

While never being a country fan, I certainly have noticed the shift though in its new form from flipping through the dial. If I have paused for a minute it always just sounds like pop with a twang for "street cred". I remember hearing my mom listen to what was current back like 15 years ago and while it wasn't for me, I could tolerate 90% of it and even enjoy the odd song. Now from hearing it I can imagine that they're all just slutty looking 21 year old chicks who don't go full Miley but shake their ass while wearing a cross so that the older folks can at least appreciate that they're "conservative" or something.

Pink Floyd is leftist, although I agree that their skill and style created something uniquely white.

jews pushing degeneracy is absolutely not something new, and your dates are way off. rap started late 70s 80s to promote gangs and drugs (crack epidemic, crips vs bloods) and all around detriment for those niggers. how young are you? 15?

They are heavily leftist I learned recently from hearing the lead singer be interviewed on a podcast. I actually listened to Dark Side of The Moon finally a few weeks ago. I understand I have to think of it through the context of when it was released but I just don't get why ever neckbeard has a t-shirt with its logo. It's solid enough but not too special to me.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you mean methalone and 2ci, if you're lucky. As for the festivals, it's important to remember that most of the memories and interaction there is done in the camping areas, though from the outside, it might look like the opposite since the spectacle is what people take pictures of. Ultimately they're just big party-gatherings, it's as wholesome or degenerate as whomever you go with or camp near. Most people just want to relax, so most of the time are friendly. Large gatherings always attract your average wolves of course.

You are right. Just 60 years late.

If you look at the current rock charts its either compilation albums, reissues, or like the softest, softy soft rock on the planet that has no guitars or the guitars are muffled in the background.

The last decade there has been a real vendetta against rock music by the powers that be for some reason

the whole music industry since inception along with movies television radio theater etc and even before that …. books. hundreds of years this has been going on man jesus this has to be bait

The thing about prog rock is they wanted to fuse high art and low art.
It actually all started with brian wilson who was the first guy to be his own producer, he wanted to make pop music that had more depth and wasnt just about cars and surfing. You will notice a lot of classical musical instruments or odd music instruments that arent usually heard in pop music. He invented a genre they call baroque pop

They knew they influenced the people that watched/heard them. Especially Nirvana and Alice in Chains.
They knew just how bad of an influence they were.
But apathy took them. Then the drugs kept them doing the music industry's bidding.

Radiohead did a whole documentary following their tour in 97 which covered the industry's poisonous nature. They warned the industry was a trap to control what you produce.

They've been doing this shit since swing music.

This

Also don't get too confused between "an expression of apathy and despair" and "promoted agenda".
Grunge occurred because the economy was shit, the west was in decline and people felt they lived a lie. They wanted to express how pissed off they were and tried to do the rock and roll thing of "sex drugs rock and roll".

Only recently have people started to say "you should support our degenerate livestyles". Blame nu-metal for not understanding grunge at all. It's punk rock. Something there to deliberately punch society in the face. That's why people liked it.

The problem is gullible masses. Not what they're experiencing through media.

People should learn to swim better. Parents ought to listen to what their kids listen to and comment on it. Steer the blind sheep from the cliff edge. Or perhaps fix their sight.

yeah you could actually go back to bach and the tempered scale if you wanted to get real weird.

the diminished chord is the destructive chord of anarchy, and the major chord is the chord of rebirth and resolution

the 90s music had a lot of diminished tones thrown in, when people talk about provocative tones it's not just superstition

don't you want to ask why people are so attracted to minor chords and diminished chords though? why do major chords sound so boring? they have become unappealing to people. IMO this is because of the pairing of visuals with those sounds

Recently in rap music and hip hop we are seeing heavy minor sounds, even middle eastern scales being used.

Once you understand the implications of these notes and you see how the industry starts forcing them on people through repetition you realize this isn't a new game at all.

Diminished and dissonant chords are coming back in the indie scene too.. expect something to go viral soon perhaps. That scenes underground and bubbling again.

Clean chords are boring. It needs to sound heavy and badass. That's rock and roll.

That's one thing the conservative right lack. But that might change if music began sounding like the demiurge and promotes how horrific our universe truly is. That's one thing grunge did well. It fucked with the third eye. We should do that.

Start a fire.

Can I be honest and say I love limp bizkit and the old linkin park ?

Both are garbage for 14 yr olds.

At least Waters criticizes Israel. If you get asked if you're an anti-semite which he does you're probably ok. Of course like most artists you view war as the worst thing, because you know the people in charge have not the slightest concern for the lives of the people who pay their bloated wage packet. If (((politicians))) were required to fight and die alongside ordinary men, there would be no more war.
Me and my pals used to listen to floyd and get stoned, but when the line "would you like to see your coloured cousins sent home again, my friend?" came on, we would sing "yes we would" and fall about laughing.
What's happened in my opinion is that (((think tanks))) realized that their biggest threat was an anti establishment movement forming egged on by anthems, so now everything is controlled and subverted. Maybe it always was.
Think how much "free Nelson Mandela" played a part in ending apartheid.
If you have talent and ability it's obvious you should be exposing (((who))) is currently running the planet into a genderless borderless mess whilst hiding behind the illusion of "white" patriarchy.

Go to better festivals you fucking newfag

That's your opinion user.

nek yourself

Say what you want but they made killer music

I gazed upon your eyes, and I knew…you were my nigger.

This is obviously a younger user making a thread about a time he wasn't alive for. Those whores came out in 1999 or so, right when the NuMetal was replacing Grunge and Alternative.

I would say you're right about this but the problem was you weren't there. If you had been you would know that even chad whites in large urban cities sometimes couldn't even get a girlfriend while the fat Mexican who claimed to be a gangster was fucking every girl in class. Why?

Because nigger music was the new Alpha and white music was cool but depressing as fuck. Then NuMetal came and the tought hard metal became growling Swedish Death cuck bands, or poser versions like Lamb of God… or it was hip-hop urban bands like what you've mentions.

Limp Bisquick was punked by the lead singer of the Christian band Creed.

Lincoln park wasn't known, even on K Rock in LA until around 2002 or so. Right around the time that System of the Down became popular for their Armenian rap-rock.

fake Pop sluts have been around since the 1980s. Modanna and (((Debbie Gibson))) comes to mind.

Satanic symbolism is edgy. It was what modern NatSoc is today. You would see NatSoc on every rock video today if not for Jews controlling the industry. Satanism isn't real. It's just larping. If you're a crazy person who worships a dead Jew as the Creator of existence then it's real and the world is full of magical angels and demons and shit. But you're just a stupid man child.

I think you need to do a bit more research before making sweeping comments like that, you sound like a child child.
Satanism is very real. There is something esoteric about music and mantras and when you finally experience it the whole world will seem very different.
Memes and music work with the collective subconscious theorized by Jung. The question is do the human powers that be understand and control it?

I should add that it destroyed wigger music for 5yrs or more.
Besides Corn (which was more metal than nigger) there was never another group that was allowed to do nigger music until Eminem came out.

If you want to blame someone, blame Marshel Mathers and his fake background. His mom was fucked up bitch but he went to an all white highschool and didn't even talk black back then. He was just a poser that sucked Dr. Dre's dick.

in 1996 for example, if you acted like a wigger black people would beat you up. Because no one did that, and no one allowed that unless you lived in some white utopia like Boston.

Fuck off Smiley, you fucking disinfo Kike. And stop using Jung's name in vane.

I'm saying I think music videos brought dimished chord music back, they connected visuals with them to make them more appealing. The same hasn't been done for major chords in a while. You could actually look at EDM in the early 2000s for some catchy major progressions that were getting traction. Most trance was all major and uplifting. Recently that has changed, and they have merged EDM with hip hop, bringing in all kinds of diminished sounds and making it a pretty trashy genre. I like minor sounds to be honest, and I like diminished bc I'm into jazz, but nothing really beats a good Major progression. The Major chord is the western chord, it's the foundation of the music theory of the west.

You're absolutely spot on user. I've never heard a country song past 1975 that was worth a damn. It's really amazing to see how substantially the lyrical content of the genre has changed over the years.

I can see why you'd think that, but it's more of an almost completely lost art than trash. 99% of song lyrics are abysmal and don't deserve the title. "Oh no she left me" or "oh I need her so bad" or "SHAKE YO ASS FUCK BITCHES AT DA CLUB SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY."

That's one thing that was amazing about the "alternative music" of the 90s. There were a ton of songs with clever lyrics that weren't about getting together or breaking up or fucking. It's really almost a shock to realize that music can be about things besides getting laid. Lots of
fun innocent songs like "All Star" by Smash Mouth.

And also control the banks, thus control the exchanges of currency.

Not saging because these faggot newfags need to learn about this shit. They're here, they may as well learn, even if this thread did kill another thread, literally. Im gonna keep reading it. Why not? Might be a good excuse to post cool music. Or the most depraved examples.

The last strong, positive and masculine portrayal for whites was Pantera. Sad but true.

OP, you forgot stuff. You underestimate the length of the kike tentacles. They been doing this shit since the 50's with Elvis.

Cant argue them dubs. Even if I thought they were totally overrated, but they were important in the direction of metal during their time. Phil did draw attention to Darkthrone by wearing one of their shirts, so fuck ya to him for that.

I never would have found legends like Pentagram Saint Vitus, EHG, Crowbar, Soilent Green, etc without Phil. He always was the real mccoy. I hate how he bitched out and apologized for the white pride rhetoric. Hes a closet fash, for fuckin sure.

Yep, say what you want about Phil, but he was definitely no poser faggot, except for apologizing. Kike rags like Metalcucks still talked their shit. But sites like that also pointed out Destroyer ^^^ had a new album out, by attacking D666 for talking shit about antifa on stage at a show.

Thats pretty badass. Thanks for posting the song. Been dodging black metal since pizzagate lol that shit fucked with me psychologically and nearly pushed me full christian. Realizing true evil exists and hoping that centrifugal force works out so that true good prevails. Im so paranoid of cultural subversion through entertainment that I can just barely listen to my old favorite bands without cringing my ass off every time they name drop lucifer like its some cool shit

There is already new technology. Digital guitars are getting cheaper and cheaper and there are a myrad of effects

BUT there's nothing new in the terms of sounds. Why?
As a music player(no band yet) that hangs out with people that are in actual bands I can pinpoint and tell you the main problems.

1. MEN ARE AFRAID OF GETTING INTO FOREGROUND DUE TO PROPAGANDA AND EFFEMINIZATION
10 years ago, as a wee lad I could go to a rock concert and have a great time with actual men playing.
Now, that's impossible. I've seen the most pussified of singers that are sacks of estrogen, I've seen limpwristed leftists(which are the majority of musicians) trying to push their agenda on people, I've seen men not giving a shit about the public to which they have to make love to.
Knowing some musicians I saw first hand what the problem was above all: There are no strong masculine leaders in a band that can make their voice be heard. Bands are full of effeminized loudmouthed femmes that constantly gossip and passive aggressively shut down dissent among the members.
ALL men in bands are depressed due to the pressure of propaganda. I'm not joking. All that I described is a consequence of that and is common among all normies.

2. THEY DON'T INNOVATE
They don't innovate and rather do the cattle run and just copy old melodies. I constantly hear bits and pieces from old songs meshed into shit. It's really embarassing to listen to any concert these days becouse I know that the members are plagiarizing lazy pieces of drugged out shit.
A lot of bands are just nostalgia-type bands that just play the genereic xx's music with no new flavours.
There is no imagination anymore, everyone is sort of numb and try to fit with the rest of them. Anyone that sticks out is hammered in by other boys through the usual ways of cancerous womanly tactics.
No one is experimenting with sound or video on concerts. There's always the generic background that has no connection with the music. One guy behind a computer that has control over the video playing and you've got yourself a real show.

3. WASTING OF RESOURCES
They blow money and time on frivolities like trinkets while music composing is looked at as tiresome. As women would do. They love to advertise themselves on social media and other internet band sites.
They don't care about music.

4. BUREAUCRACY OF TOURING AND CONCERT PLAYING
You have no idea how much fucking paperwork is behind one single fucking concert. It's obvious that it's intentionally stifling for new bands. IT puts away a lot of amateur players.

What is to be done:
We NEED a band that will break through like Nirvana did you know what I mean. This is crucial.
That bands NEEDS to innovate massively because the instrument industry won't due to no interest. A combination of new ways of playing instruments, digital-analogue hybrid guitars that have effects built into them and merger of videos projections with the music playing.
The band NEEDS to get directly to the people through the internet in a smart way.
The band NEEDS a superb leader that has a grip over the band but doesn't strangle them. He also needs to be there for the women you know what I mean
The band NEEDS to have a no drug, no alcohol, no degeneracy policy with clear rules about women to be successful and lead the charge. If that's not fulfilled you're wasting your time trying to turn the tide and should just destroy your guitars.
See 1:34 in the video.
I have lots of ideas and know some very talented people. I want to force some anons reading this to do the same and start working becouse we want as many of bands as possible.
There is lots of talent around but the problem is that the people are waiting for someone to speak out.

We had folk music for centuries, classical (orchestral instead of classical perhaps?) and then we started to move away. Jazz was arguably the start but then moved to rock 'n' roll. There were also the pop songs which promoted romance, love, happiness. Music quickly degenerated post-WWII, that's for sure. Rebellious undertones and overtones, having "fun", the hippy and free love movements.

Music certainly is a big part of the weapons at the Jews disposal. It goes back to the corruption and subversion of morality. Doing so through entertainment, be it music, film, TV, literature all plays a part in the grand scheme. Turning us away from God, away from tradition, away from our culture towards a manufactured one. Making us apathetic, greedy, materialistic, hedonistic.

Does anybody know about the 440 hz conspiracy?
It's the natural frequency of instruments that got changed in the 50' from the 432 one.

If you give up, and stop fighting, you'll eventually be disgusted with music related. So, if you don't want to get to that place, then dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

National Socialism is the new Linkin Park

NO
DELETE THIS

Understand its a bigger arena than we were ever told. A band who goes by the name of Destroyer 666 is a band who is speaking words the ones battling evil, REAL evil, can understand.

Thats the sort of place we find ourselves, in this age.

ROFL

I think youre forgetting that rock in the late 70s and 80s was about dressing up like a woman and singing about the devil

Jesus Christ, you faggots in this thread listen to some trash. No wonder you are fucked.

Show yourself
Show yourself
I want to see everything you're made of
Tear it down
And rip it out
Shed your skin and float it down the river
Lose yourself
Lose yourself
Wild horses ride you through the valley
Come alive
Come alive
Sail into the void without your worries

You're not as safe as far as I can tell
And I can tell
Only you can save yourself
Soon this will all be a distant memory
Or could this dream
Be real at all?

Stars align
Stars align
Stars can fall and get you into trouble
Be afraid
Don't be afraid
Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert

You're not as safe as far as I can tell
And I can tell
Only you can save yourself
Soon this will all be a distant memory
Or could this dream
Be real at all?

Show yourself
Show yourself
I wanna see everything you're made of
Reveal yourself
Reveal yourself
The truth will send a ripple through your body
See your fate
You'll see your fate
Death will come and steal you from the living
Dead and gone
Dead and gone
I'll see you on the other side of fire

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGda7GdZPQ

These gnarled bastards been cranking high quality since early 2000s.

I agree with OP, we need to unfuck the (((music industry)))

What up hebralwizard. I was laughing at the quality remark as well.

They absolutely crapped the bed after Blood Mountain, though.

beach twinks a shite

Style is different in each album for a reason, noob.

And different equals good, right?

Crack The Skye was barely salvageable and the less said about what came after, the better.

nobody danced to kraftwerk unless a nigger DJ looped it over another record with an isolated bass and drum line

I'm a 33 year oldfag so I remember when this shit band (linkin park) came out. It wasn't obvious at the time but looking back you can really see the programming. All the music aimed at white youth (Papa Roach, Korn, Linkin Park, Nu-metal/grunge/radio rock in general) was all suicidal/homo/outsider shit. All of it.

Meanwhile girls were learning to love metrosexuals via boybands, how to become sluts via the girl groups and niggers were being flooded with ultra masculine, tribalistic (east coast/west coast) music.

A generation later and white men are on average limp wristed cucks, women are sluts and blacks think they wuz/are kangz.

People can and will say this happened in all generations but I think the turn of the century was the most egregious its ever been.

Rot in hell, Chester.

hmm, interesting observation. from someone for who linkin park was really my entry to music, i would say i probably skipped the effect you have described because i moved on from the whole nu-metal scene after about a year. this actually had a logical progression to harder music (so to speak) with more 'positive' themes, ie masculinity, nationalism, tenacity. All this complemented my finding of 4chan, then Holla Forums and then 8pol quite nicely.

Not saying this will happen or has happened to everyone who listened to linkin park, perhaps it only happened to me because i never listened to their shitty pseudo-pop albums, but if you look at the wider picture, its not all doom. These attempts by the jew to control our music industry are lazy and foolish, they concentrate the goys into a particular mainstream genre, however whenever you go outside the pozzed-up mainstream music you are hit in the face with real music and themes, after listening to which you are not inclined to go back to the jewed music. parallels can be drawn with literally everything else the jew is in involved in. this is a type of natural selection, if you will, and in the end i think if this keeps going, and a percentage of us keep escaping their mind control (which you can bet will happen), we will eventually become immune as a group and as a movement.

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Curly Latin kinkies
Mixed with yellow Chinkees, yeah
You know you lump it all together
And you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Rabbis and the friars
Vishnus and the gurus
We got the Beatles or the Sun God
Well it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
And be thankful little Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
We should all get together in a lovin machine
I think I'll call up the queen
It' s only fair that she knows, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Are you implying most rock songs didn't give an overall positive view of pre-marital sex and drugs?

Elvis was a kike , Grateful Dead are CIAniggers, The Doors have military intelligence fathers. nothing new

Then you have this.

I can honestly say I hate music aside from a handful of hits from the 90s, Japanese music, 8 bit music and synthwave

These faggots who take music WAY too seriously enrage me.

Today is not the fucking day
I sympathize with their pain
Their negative ways
Giving birth to endless cries and complaints
I’m too close, just boiling with rage
I choke on this feeling of war
In my throat every day
Swallowed every bitter pill, now I’m forced to chew
Hearing every vicious word
Their filthy mouths spew
My thoughts descend into the abyss
My heart is begging me to finish this
Today I wish a motherfucker would try
Think of someone other than themselves one time
To see this fucked-up world through my eyes
Please God, don’t let me act on these words
And forgive those who choose to test my last nerve
I see red, can’t cleanse it away
They took kindness for weakness
Now they answer on this desperate day
Wake up alone, again nothing’s changed
Infected my demons, all my visions become deranged
Seven enemies to vanquish one-by-one
Hatred blisters the surface of my tongue
To see this fucked up world through my eyes
Not today
I thought they’d find a better way

what did he mean by this?

Dionysos Rising; The Cultural Revolution and the Spirit of Music 1
you///tube.com/watch?v=IkJblT7uQVE

Dionysos Rising; The Cultural Revolution and the Spirit of Music 2
you///tube.com/watch?v=xiYwWcImJjc

In my country they sold these "hits for kids" and other mixed cd's with the most popular music at the time and as a result I can imagine a lot of people gravitating towards the bands you mention. There were never any real "opposition" on these so you played the good ones more, and if there were any programming behind then the good ones obviously differ between target groups.
Later when the internet became easier to use a lot of people in my age discovered Iron Maiden and went from there. Soon people took the metal vs nu-metal camps. Also within the metal genre (thanks to youtube) I think younger people tend to jump around between bands more than other genres, often to find some flavor of folk music that they like. I recognize not all metal is based but I believe this searching is generally a good thing and when you think of words like quest/mission, journey and nature this genre often delivers.

In contrast, those who did not do this searching on their own still go with the popular music at the time. It is not music, its an accessory.

I sympathize with (((their))) pain
Their negative ways
Giving birth to endless cries and complaints
I’m too close, just boiling with rage
I choke on this feeling of war
In my throat every day
Swallowed every bitter pill, now I’m forced to chew
Hearing every vicious word
(((Their))) filthy mouths spew
My thoughts descend into the abyss
My heart is begging me to finish this
Think of someone other than (((themselves))) one time
To see this fucked-up world through my eyes
Please God, don’t let me act on these words
And forgive those who choose to test my last nerve
I see red, can’t cleanse it away
(((They))) took kindness for weakness
Now they answer on this desperate day
Wake up alone, again nothing’s changed
Infected my demons, all my visions become deranged
(((Seven enemies))) to vanquish one-by-one
Hatred blisters the surface of my tongue
To see this fucked up world through my eyes
Not today
I thought they’d find a better way

what did he mean by this?

Sometimes normalfags are just so far out from any kind of relevance that looking into their material is a complete waste of time.

Lol no, buddy.

Hardcore
/metalcore

Slave morality. Also words like motherfucker in music is nigger tier.

Could it mean he is Christian but tired of (((you's)))?
Just asking

>>>/mu/ and don't come back, you are a cultural tumor on the european legacy

Does lol bother you you dumb fucking idiot?
Go back to 4chan

Warner brothers, appearing on Jimmy Kimmel real gnarly.

The 7 deadlys probably
https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

Yeah I feel there is something Christian about the song but I also really think he might be talking about jews. That's why I brought it up.

Another good song, hardcore, check it out

reported underage b&, go back to reddit summerfag before I notify the Holla Forumsice

For decades the jews in plain sight have been encouraging niggers to wage war at western society.
fuck school nigger
deal dope nigger
rob people nigger
thats what you are JUST DO IT

well yes in the synagogue of satan terms he would be talking about them, they push the 7 deadlies as virtues. He's clearly Christian.

you might want to look into the harder synthwave artists, very heavily inspired by both the 80's and metal
don't get me wrong, plenty of them put on the satanic act, but basically delve into this almost-corny hammy portrayal of extreme archetypes in cinema and music of the 80's, and the others touch on the lighter elements and new wave fully (not saying new wave wasn't 'progressive', but it was certainly white as fuck and had some great positive bits)

carpenter brut's live performances, lazerhawk, xurious (technically)

Eat shit and die newfag

There are many roads to both the Kingdom, and the Pit.

Cheers man, confirms what I thought

When you actually listen to the Beastie Boys and pay attention to the beat and the lyrics you really realize how shit they are. Its one of those things that has been ingrained in our heads that they are "legendary" and such trend setters but their music is garbage and they got big because of jewish privilege.

You talk like a fag

Oh I may as well add this random thought since OP's pic is Linkin Park.

The original FBIanon predicted high profile people would start committing suicide when the hammer was about to come down on pedogate

All those low level arrests Trump has made are leading to bigger fish, I am sure.

Bots arguing with other bots.

Jesus why am I bumping this garbage thread

These are criminally underchecked digits. Bumping, for the sake of the newfags.

Have you heard about hardcore?
White men mostly
Masculine
Adrenaline
Rage

Dubs confirm.

Unfortunately, the rebellion had to come in this form. I love these guys still.

check those doubledubs

Stop discrediting pedogate kike

How am I a bot you stupid motherfucker?

I used to go to raves in the 90's (I was around when the scene first started and it was actually pretty cool). There was a guy in our local scene who was as deeply involved as one could get. He knew every promoter. He was at every event. He lived in a flophouse that served as a recruitment center for young kids to become ravers, as well as indoctrination into the lifestyle of HEAVY drug use. It was like a cult, and he was the Guru. He was years older than all of these kids. Late 30's and eventually early 40's as time progressed. He was definitely coming from heavy military background, like I'm talking Special Forces. Everyone felt the same thing, he was Special Forces. My uncle is into that shit, career military for decades. There is just something about guys that have that training vs regular military. The difference is night and day. There is a sort of based professionalism about them, a simultanous sense of restraint and self control vs an violent edge that lets you know they could kill you in a second and not think twice about it, shoot you in the face then go on with their day unphased. A way of scrutinizing people and aituautions, etc.

Anyways, I digress. So this guy was a complete mystery. No one knew anything about him. Where he came from, his history. He never worked, always had money and nice SUVs. He sold drugs, and ALWAYS had a steady supply of the best hallucinogens. We are taking an endless supply of acid, ecstasy, ketamine, speed etc that he FLOODED the scene with on a constant basis. No one had any idea where he got his shit from. It would be dry everywhere else, even in surrounding cities, and he would always have tons of the best quality drugs. He got kids not into into doing drugs, but doing massive amounts. He was drug pusher straight out of a 60's high school anti drug film shown on a projector. He eventually got into throwing raves himself. He was always obsessed with controlling every aspect of the scene and finding out who every new face was. It was creepy. His own drug consumption was insane. He would eat sheets of acid for breakfast, literally. I always got very creepy vibes from him and avoided him and his drugged out entourage. Many of those kids that got sucked into his circle became hardcore drug addicts and died very young. Me and many other kids theorized he was a government/military plant and that the whole rave scene was one big military psyop/experiment, especially after I read that Ken Kesey, Timothy Leary and the whole 60's "counterculture movement" was just a big CIA psyop. This guy used to make jokes alluding to that, i.e. all the kids running around the raves tripping out were like specimens in a big Petri dish, taking drugs that made they minds like putty while they ran around a big dark box listening to this repetitive music that was programming their brains. He had this evil grin when he was tripping, and gave you this fucked up look like he knew something you didn't.

This is the shit to get you pumped in the gym or before battle

he can't view the big picture, user.

And this is the shit you play right before battle

Do they even let 12 year old kids into gyms?

Go listen to nickelback you little bitch, kek

Another one of my "go to war" songs,
Might crosspost a few from a thread we have on /k/

Get this wife-beater music out of here. You are derailing the thread by purposely straying from the topic.

Go worship jewish music promoted by the Warner Music Group you little mischling

Fucking newfag lmao

Wah wah play me some kid rock.
Eat shit and get fucked faggot

cool /mu/ thread

The 12 tone musical system is a jewish attack on european tradition. Everything you hear on the radio is jewish noise. Every note on the 440hz spectrum is a psyop noise.

Kill yourself crack baby

Don't we have goofy fun war-rock like Man'o'War?

Morrose shit has been a thing in country music since before 1900. For all the kikes and liberals praising niggers for the "blues" it was just old folk songs with a sax instead of a guitar.

Look if you want music based on merit rather than bullshit then the solution is the same as the solution to every other modern problem KILL EVERY FUCKING KIKE.

Kill yourself idiotic cretinoid

I listen to Industrial, E.B.M. (Electronic Body Musik, a style started in Germany and Belgium in the late 70's, not to be confused with EDM which stands for shitty rave music) Punk, Post-Punk, New Wave, Minimal Synth, Cold Wave.

All of these genres originated from Whites and to this day remain 99% in the hands of Whites. These are all styles that Blacks could never even attempt to try to lay claim to. Granted a lot of the people who make it are degenerates, but at least they are white and this music is as far removed from fucking Rap bullshit as you can get.

My all time favorite band, from Germany. Liaisons Dangereuses.

Some more aggressive music good for working out or getting you into killmode before battle

How did you even find Holla Forums?

First wave exodus. How about you summerfag?

Video for Ultimate Doom-
Shockwave, Lake Erie PA

I get it. It's summer fun time and you don't have 2 go bak 2 school 4 ages! But we're not your friends.

You get nothing you dumb summerfag. Kys

Mods please bumplock or 404 this thread

Low t faggot detected

Queens of The Stone Age is a band that more people here should hear about. Every record is different, they arent afraid t experiment. Some pretty subtle right wing lyrics too. Turning on the Screw is basically this thread: the song.

Pic related is the satanist kike that inspired most metal. His parents are (((holocaust survivors))).

D.A.F. (Germany) Die Götter Sind Weiss
which translates to "The Gods Are White"

Pic related
No pic

Doesn't know hardcore.
Low testosterone.
Kys

pic related is the jewish father of death metal. He died of brain cancer because that's what jewish 'music' does to your immune system.

Vid related. Mainstream record labels have produced nothing but trash and not a single piece of art for at least 40 years.

He didn't inspire most metal unless you have shit taste in metal. You're thinking of Iggy Pop or Metallica, Rush is for faggots.

Roger Scruton got robbed by midgets one time.

Here's your fav drummer xD

(Also jewish)

Ha I just watched this yesterday. Great video. Sent it to everyone I know.

Then there's Sick Sick Sick and I'm Designer. Era Vulgaris is the closest thing to a Holla Forums album I can think of.

That guy is a complete newfag he doesn't even know hardcore and metal are different genres. Disregard him.

Gee, all these coincidental occurences of jew worship in metal/rock.

That was a lucky grab. Anyone know what 3's and 7's is about? Stuck out to me recently that 3 and 7 are fairly holy numbers.

WTF?! I love Guns 'N Roses now.

[Whistle]
Guess I needed sometime to get away
I needed some piece of mind
Some piece of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it down to Sixth and L.A. —
So I thumbed it down to nine o six ten L.A. ("90610")
Maybe a Greyhound could be my way

Police and Niggers, that's right
Get out of my way
Don't need to buy none of your
Gold chains today
I don't need no bracelets
Clamped in front of my back
Just need my ticket; 'til then
Won't you cut me some slack?

You're one in a million
Yeah, that's what you are
You're one in a million, babe
You're a shooting star
Maybe someday we'll see you
Before you make us cry
You know we tried to reach you
But you were much too high
Much too high, much too high,
Much too high, yes, ow!

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini Iran,
Or spread some fuckin' disease
They talk so many goddamn ways
It's all Greek to me
Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be
But it's been such a long time
Since I knew right from wrong
It's all the means to an end, I
I keep it movin' along

You're one in a million
Oo, you're a shooting star
You know that you are
Maybe someday we'll see you, Oo
oh, Before you make us cry
Much too high, Oo, much too high
Yeah,
Much too high, huh, no, no, oh
Ow!

Radicals and Racists
Don't point your finger at me
I'm a small town white boy
Just tryin' to make ends meet
Don't need your religion
Don't watch that much T.V.
Just makin' my livin', baby
Well that's enough for me

You're one in a million
Yeah that's what you are
You're a shooting star
Maybe someday we'll see you
Before you make us cry
Much too high, ow, much too high,
Much too high, much too high
Yeah, yeee, yeah, yeee, igh!
Ow! Much too high
(Oh, much too high, ah,
much too high, ah, much too high
much too high, ow, much too high)

no one is going to stop listening to rock, this is an awful thread OP

In a way I think I was lucky. Most of my formative years were built on listening to Prog Rock with my pops and being reared for a discerning taste for music. Once I hit high school I ditched most 'commercial popular music' for psychedelic EDM, turned me leftist real quick. After a while it faded and I started listening to angrier music as I became redpilled. I will say unironically that Death Grips was the most important part of getting me out of leftism and segwaying me here. Nowadays I bounce around between Industrial and Neoclassicism.

Hard to be humble, the gambler, copper head road…..but I still agree with you

Pop music as psyops has been going on since at least the 60s. Read "Weird Times in the Canyon". If Zappa, The Doors, The Eagles, Crosby, Stills & Nash, etc. were all the children of military intelligence officers and/or spooks. If that hippie-with-pretensions scene wasn't an active psyop, then it was the next best thing: incredibly convenient to the usual suspects.

Ah, a song about the firebombing of Dresden I presume. Or possibly the antics of the Soviet rapeswarm in eastern Germany.

you have always had shit taste in music

While I love ManOWar, Bathory is better.

Daily reminder: it's summer

The lead singer of Disturbed (((Dave Draiman))) is a jew. They even wrrote a song about muh 6 million after they groomed their listeners with a few le edgy hardcore albums. "I'm down with the sickness, aren't you too my fellow goyim? By the way, muh 6 million and glow-ball warming."

Fun fact, Gene Simmons of Kiss is a jew, and his real name is (((Chaim Witz))). "I wanna rock and roll all night, and party every day, don't you too my fellow goyim?"

Music is a weapon in this culture war.

Listen to this guys. Seems pretty based to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZzTc1JUA8k

yes you are correct int hat the music indutry has been pushing different genres for specifi cultural effec fora longtime. for exmple the the 80's white male pop/rock acts were all dropped like a stone when the 90's rolled around. they didn't want any strong white males to be avatars for the next generation. Basically the last white rock song of the 80's era was Warrant Cherry pie, which if you watch will seem cheesy, but at the time it was full of quite normal rock video memes. White men, fancy cars, scantily clad provocative white women who are attracted to white men. those idea might seem strange now.
release date September 8 1990.

after than a new phase starts almost imperceptibly.

Hello reddit

Nah just retarded. I haven't embed shit for over a year and forgot how. My bad.

Try this.

Yeah Dave McGowan was the man.
Weird scenes inside the Canyon is a great book. I actually read it when it was a free series of articles on his old website. I still can't believe he is dead. He basically blew the lid off of the whole 60's hippie scene. There were always bits of info floating around about Tim Leary, Ken Kesey and even the Grateful Dead being CIA, but McGowan's book pounds the nails in the coffin. Out of nowhere, all of these hippies move to Laurel canyon and live within a few miles of each other, all coming from military/intelligence backgrounds, all going on to become the biggest players in the hippie scene. The whole time there sits a massive top secret underground military installation right under their feet (Lookout Mountain) which contained the most advanced film processing laboratory in the world. Too much of a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Hate5six
Harm's Way

I just found it. I only had to read the damn posting options.

Niggers always wanted to nig. The jew just found a way to monetize it. I'm talking about selling records, not using the Jewish Defense League to extort millions of dollars from Tupac and other rappers. The jew knows how to get dat green.[sucks teeth]

He is one of a bunch of guys. By the definitions of this board, Death and Black metal are degenerate. I dont care, I love me some extreme metal when my mood demands it.

Sorry man, black metal is jewish too. Church burning is jewish. Pagan idolatry is jewish. I wish I could write a classic opeth-style album album that redeems that cultural value of metal music but it's all jewed. The very instruments we use were invented by jews.

Your trips say you need multiple ovenings

Go fuck off and die christcuck. Ya, I know youre a christcuck kike worshiper in denial.

What you're referring to is equal temperament, you dumbass. The ratio between different notes frequency only only approximates a fraction, but you get flexibility of music sounding 'the same but shifted' whichever scale you pick.

Original music world-over always had exact rations between notes, with 3/2 being the perfect fifth. In equal temperament you'd get
a ratio of (2^(1/12) )^7 = 1.49830707688, very nearly 3/2, but not quite so. No resonance.

Up until the end of the middle-ages just intonation was preferred among musicians. Singers still use it intuitively.

Oh dear

Opeth is jewish.

Basically my point

Baroness is better in every sense.

Yes but black metal isn't. You clearly don't know the history of black metal or paganism.

Love that album, its so mechanical, so German.

if you listen to anything but classical you're a faggot anyway

Tour de France is a great album by kraftwerk too, the symbiotic relationship of man and mechanics in sound. It ooze's europe.

KEK! Pretty new, eh?

First off 'project thug' started in 1992. Its not even a theory, there was a high level meeting on it and cia/digra types were involved. Although I would argue that grunge doesnt quite fit the bill. Some grunge bands like temple of the dog/pearl jam were heavily leftist. While Alice In Chains was actually red pilled as fuck. At the risk of sounding like a faggot… As far as poetry/meaning goes they were probably the most profound musical group since 1960.

Damn already embedded. Anyway bleed the freak is a good example. At first it seems to be a song critical of religion. But if you pay attention to the lyrics its about laughing at marxists when their shit blows up in their faces.

Time to grow up lad

The word you're looking for is 'degenerate'.

Heavenly Trips confirm. Things might be bad now, but keep your eye on the road, and your hand upon the wheel, and plow through that shit to victory.

See this is why the other anons who are laughing about my comment about the quality of drugs i found in a recent music festival need to fuck themselves. Ive been to many a festival and normally id be weary of buying anything at an event.

This place however, holy fucking shit. The amount and variety of again, QUALITY, drugs was unbelievable. My Holla Forums senses were tingling hard anout what this place was. I was in line on the first day and this fat stubby woman who looked out of place collecting trash at the gates was wearing a hat that said CIA Washington DC on it, and i kinda figured she was wearing that unironically.

This was in michigan and im not sure if its the lack of state funding for police but there were plenty of cops at the show who borderline looked the other way about 50k young people tripping/rolling/etc. Idk maybe im overthinking it but the festival itself seemed like a pseudo-social experiment.

Electric forest is fucking legit if you're into that

classic white music, underrated group
youtu.be/He0KOAxkCpM

MY ARYAN
Y
A
R
Y
A
N

that's the worst song in that whole album

Scary. Sounds probable. He'd get the endless supply because of his professionalism and position, get covered as an undercover acting solo but in reality creating his own dynasty. It does fit.

Psychedelics are scary in that sense you enhance what energy you are manifesting unless something (and in his case, directly) controls you. Demonic entities and spirits stand ready in such a case.. Psychedelics under basically any ego influence is the path to abuse, while the real liberating things only come when you let go of the ego. This guy only enhanced his ego. That explains why he'd be able to take, or needed, stronger doses every time he degenerated into his function as a drug farie.

Such persons should be avioded. They are dramatically charismatic.

Weary —————→ Wary

"Jews only want the money"
They could have brainwashed the niggers to like knitting if they wanted to
Their final touch tells you everything:
"Hey nigger you wanna know hows fault it is you are a drug addicted unskilled unemployable loser ?
- whiteys fault
yeees not us who conditioned you with our media since you where a baby to be like that.

Why do you think we modeled the pro-white rebellion on Black Metal, including the moral panic among the normies that made the genre "popular"?

"Keep going over and over again
To never ending places I've never been
No one's catching on, calling my bluff
The Devil made me holier than every man

What'd you do? Say it with a smile
Boy, making us all forget
What'd you do? Say it with a smile
Boy, making us all forget
Making us all forget, making us all forget"

Idk user, sound like anyone you know?

Also, Josh Homme from Qotsa is the recording drummer/manager for Eagles of Death metal. who played at the Bataclan in Paris the night of the enrichment. The front man told a french journo he had to have skull fragments surgically removed from his face afterwards.

They might just be redpilled to an extent.

My god, you are the most ignorant today, ain't ya?

opinions vary

How would that song go user?
Well now I wonder.

The pitch 'A' just wasn't standardized until the 1800s. Prior to that, each neighboring town in renaissance Bavaria (for example) could have different versions of A varying by 30 cents in some instances, although most tunings were lower than the one we have no (A=432 is not uncommon). It's not as if there is some true, correct version of A that we used to have and we don't have now. The more believable hypothesis is that the increase in ambient and industrial noise in the past 200 years has steadily narrowed the amount of low frequencies we can hear, so that our pitch A drifted upwards as well.
tl;dr I agree that aspects of modern tuning and scale temperament (see )
are degenerate and symptoms of our dying age, but not in the conspiratorial way you suggest.

An essential thinker; have you seen this? Found his " The Meaning of Conservatism" more than somewhat meandering though.

Gonna need sauce; I respect Scruton too much, please harm my sacred cow.

omg such cuckoldry no guy has ever had to compete with another male to win her heart

That's why I love Rise of the North Star. Bunch of weeb frenchmen that don't give a fuck.

Old news, OP. Are you new?

It's a varifiable fact that the hippy/modern art/anti-war and other assorted aids groups were literally funded and organized by (((communists))) in most cases and the (((CIA))) in others. All media (music, movies, tv) is owned by jews, Im not sure why you wouldn't expect everything to come from it to be a jewish psyop.

BACK TO REDDIT!

There's nothing wrong with 440 Hzz. Goebbels himself prefered it over 432.

Was a jew.

I get it and I think the music I listen to is wholesome and non jew-infested, but we really need to accept the fact that the majority of what's been played on the radio or released by a big publisher is jewish. Unless it's just some lads throwing it out there on the internet or using independent publishers (and not indie music since its complete fucking ass), it's pozzed.

Nice redirection attempt kike. Reported.

Prove it, you can't and wont.

Disturbed has a song about us/kek
youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g

True words, here is some good old country.

There are still a few individuals floating around that put out folk-style music. It isn't a huge amount, but that's to be expected. I personally am a big fan of a lot of the music put out by Heather Dale, especially with regards to the Arthurian Legends.

Most progressive rock from the 70s era is also quite good. Quite a few of the Gabriel-era Genesis songs are wonderful pieces of work, and if you expand the feelers to others- Yes, King Crimson, etc. - there's even more available.
youtube.com/watch?v=-kORf_0uVTw

Some good metal is floating around. It's for the most part very irreligious, though, and it's hard to find a lot of appreciation for the beauty and mystery of the world, even when you start going into heavily pagan music. Christian metal exists, but strictly speaking, you're not going to find many bands that put out anything but the absolute shittiest work. There are distinct exceptions, of course, like Theocracy - but that's not really a good basis for judging an entire genre.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6n1kMsLbc8

And of course, then there's the real redpill of modern music - listening to upbeat weebshit
youtube.com/watch?v=QfFPJEgL1yQ

>The lead singer of Disturbed (((Dave Draiman))) is a jew
That's what makes them especially fascinating. Disturbed has put out a few songs that have very heavily called out media manipulation, particularly in their last album ("The Vengeful One" and "Legion of Monsters"). It's mixed in with a bunch of other bullshit (said album has a literal "dude weed lmao" song included), but it's fascinating to see a kike calling bullshit on the 99% kike news media. Of course, he'd never say that.

Similar shit goes on with Sabaton. The vast majority of the music is about heroic white men doing heroic things on the battlefield, and more than a few of the songs that they've put out portray even members of the Third Reich in a somewhat positive light (from the most recent album, both "Hearts of Iron" and "No Bullets Fly"). Yet at the same time, there's also a pretty large number of Holocaust songs floating around (take a guess as to what "The Final Solution" is about). I suppose it's to be expected from a Swedish band.

Strictly speaking, anything that reaches "pop" status is going to be pushing an agenda of some kind, and even in the "niche" region you're going to find a lot of Jewish influence. Hell, back around 2011 or so, I found and started backing a small indie band on YouTube, only to find out later that they were based out of Tel Aviv:
youtube.com/watch?v=js6TBze6vNA
Well, if Chaim wasn't willing to back them on his own, then there must be something that he didn't want them to say. The mental process of the Jew is an alien thing.

Oops forgot embed
But yeah the music video for the vengeful one has a cosmic entity pissed at fake news so he comes in and rapes a demonic version of the media.

fuck that's edgy

you're not wrong, though it leaves out the patriotic and 'party' songs that are sound like someone made them a template from buzzwords. I laughed at them so much my friends got mad at me, even though they all used to listen to older music and know that this newer shit is dumbed down to nigger-tier. Not that the old wasn't bad, but the worst of it was forgotten.

It wasn't even very good back then and a lot of the 'outlaw' stuff was just marketing as well. Kind of like a lot of the 'red dirt now'. It's a way to gather in the outliers.
I still like Bob Wills, can't hate everything (but jews and niggers burnt me out on jazz)

I didn't go into black metal or paganism until I was 22, but sure buddy. You talk and argue like a kike and it shows.

this wouldn't have happened to be Movement in Detroit, by chance?

KRAFTWERK fucking RULES. I've seen them live three times. It's funnytare responsible for the production side of Hip-Hop/Rap (something which young Blacks NEVER acknowledge today- actually, new school Rappers NEVER even mention Kraftwerk as being progenitors of Hip-Hop anymore, they have been completely MEMORY-HOLED as far as the Rap Industry goes)

But then again you have this.

John Zorn is p good tbh

I noticed the same thing about music being used to bluepill people a while ago.

My solution was to completely cut out all music with lyrics, and to only listen to pieces that feel masculine/energetic. Tons of classical stye music fits the bill perfectly. A few electronic style songs here and there. There's tons of good music out there from a long time ago.

The lyrics in pop music tell you how to think.
The instrumentation tells you how to feel.
And with music videos, the imagery works on a deeper level

Sidestep the whole issue by carefully controlling your listening to just masculine energetic music. It makes a huge different in your state of mind I promise. It doesn't have to be really old stuff, but that's the easiest place to find it.

Here you'll like Hans Pfitzner, he was a National Socialist himself. Of course the jew has tried to erase him from history.

All life choices up until this point made me avoid all kinds of jewish influence. No interest in tv, no interest in radio or news, avoided music with lyrics.
Might be a bit arrogant but sometimes i feel like i was somehow born redpilled or destined to be.

I'm not christian, nor did i say anything about christianity.

It's just the worship of satan that is bothersome and related to the kikes owning the record-labels and how religious they are.

Yes, yes. Everybody is a Jew. This new shill tactic is getting stale already.

When you see the maggots crawling the cake isnt that appetizing anymore

Yeah, it's all true, and becasue of it, my musical tastes have pretty much been narrowed down to classical music, fashwave and japanese shoegaze.

Suck my dick, /mu/

Punk rock doesn't have to be bad, its that America never really had anything to rebel against in comparison to places like England with the worker riots and Eastern Europe with communism that censored and forbid it to be played. There were some golden ones in America yes but you can't really expect anything good to come out of a subculture lead by a straight edge bald faggot.

I think it was due to Axl Rose going rogue with his Charles Manson covers and the "One in a million song" while Def Leppard pushed the supposed "biggest album and killer of rock-album NEVERMIND from Nirvana" out of the nr. 1 spot on the charts.

Basically killed off Grunge and still is a popular genre even if they get no to little promotion nowadays.

Doubt.jpeg

That's very good, thanks for the share. I'll have to look into him later, seems to have had an interesting life based on the wiki article about him.

I think it's possible. There might be a genetic component or that the propaganda is aimed at the masses and therefore is not appealing to the outliers.

kek, well you can't deny its sung with more emotion than anyone else, part of why he turned out this way, this is before by the way. Here's something from eastern Europe singing about how shit communism is, pretty good progression for a bunch of random farmer kids with shitty guitars.

you speak like a nigger fuck off

Rothbury

No problem, this whole act is great too, it has three parts.

What's some good shoegaze?

The bolshevik jews did the same to a bunch of amazing Russian composers right after they took the country over. Alexander Scriabin for one got memoryholed but luckily some of his transcripts were preserved.

Behold one of his greatest works, Mysterium. No wonder the jews wanted to memoryhole him.

I have to explain to my close friends every other week that i only watch tv when i hang out with them and they put something on

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND Holla Forums

I'm aware of that. Music is a great tool to uplift a people, of course also a great tool to being people down which happens constantly now a days. I'll listen to what you posted.

Don't know if Boris falls under shoegaze all the time but here you go, great album.

Full album

to bring people down*

People can understand, you just need to know how to explain it properly and then they will stop asking. Just write something down explaining yourself for not watching TV with pen and paper then cut out the powerlevel stuff as much as you can. This you can apply for everything.

Some more of Scriabin's piano sonatas. Pretty much everything that came out of Russia during the early 20th century is a treasure trove, nobody talks about the great persecution those Russian composers went through around the time of the Bolshevik revolution.

Thanks.

Instrumentals have their value, but it's unwise to underestimate the importance of lyrical music on western culture. The great classical works are beautiful, but they were done for the entertainment of the nobility. The songs of the common man has always been the words recited by singers around the campfire - either as simple poetry or as full on music, with perhaps a couple of instruments available.

There's an awful power behind the great compositions of the past, and it has been carried through by modern composers as well. But while this sort of music may represent our culture, it does not represent our people. The people themselves can only be represented through words - through the stories and wisdom we pass down to posterity.

My man!

I wonder (((why))). Fucking kikes, some counts for painters, they got murdered too by the hand of jew.

as someone with no musical talent, I would like to know more about sea chanty type shit (can't find chariot.webm) , something easy to remember lyrics to and something I can at least passably sing (to myself while working)

this hiding your powerlevel shit has to go. Maybe don't jump straight to jews. The thing is, they do understand, they enjoy being
'normal', fitting in, and having some mindless entertainment. They know you are different, and I hate to break it to you, if they won't betray the programming now, they won't betray when you need them.

Six Pistols was a thrown together boy-band of the 70's. Formed by the record label to copy The Ramones who had previously been on tour in the UK and garnered mild success there.

Guess what ethnicity The Ramones are.

Take your meds.

No masculine music?
try BEATDOWN

Not helping.

You have to be slow with your powerlevel seeping out, if one is interested in knowing more one will ask and you or any other user can easily go on from there. You need to see the bluepilled people as children that are in a learning process. If you can remember your days of being a mentally chained slave try to put yourself in those shoes again while some one would rant towards you about the jews, you as a brainwashed person would automatically block him out.
I do not disagree with you fully however, in times like these hiding is not the best option.

Reported.

This is why you listen to music without lyrics.

Listening now

Enjoyed it immensely. Upsetting about how great works of art get destroyed/buried/burned. Like human progress is a crime.

That point makes a lot of sense but I have no real experience with folk music to back it up. My experience has always been that when people are allowed to sing over a tune it always devolves into 'woe is me' type stuff that I like to avoid. But if you go way way back stuff like Homer singing his poems over a lyre existed , but I can't think of anything like this in the english language.

Just want to put in some good vibes.

youtube.com/watch?v=P__5iLOz2Xc

Ignorance is our greatest enemy.

Tavistock Institute.
Look up some of the videos by ccrow777 talking about it.

You will shit yourself when you start counting how many "rock legends" had high ranking military parents. The whole industry has been social engineering likely since the birth of recording devices.

And yes, the goal has always been to emasculate men.
Everything is about taking your balls.
They want your fucking balls in a fucking jar.
Why? So you can be controlled en masse.

No matter what the conspiracy its always about making all men into manageable pussies.

I'm glad you enjoyed it fam.

I always liked Jackyl

I listen to old-school metal and techno.

What does Holla Forums think of Eminem?
Also, what is some Holla Forums approved music? Metal, Classical, what else?

Try listening to umphreys McGee or yonder mountain string band or anything that falls under those

Eminem himself is a jew, look it up.

youtu.be/2hSu5oGgLzE

reminder that Disturbed's Dave Draiman was a force during GamerGate, even visited Holla Forums and defended it when faggot ass SJWs were trying to put him on blast for not disavowing GG. He fell for the Trump-is-an-ebul-racist meme but he seems to not be completely pozzed so he's alright archive.is/eVljy

Good thread by the way.

Wew. Just wew.

Obviously this is the fucking case OP.

I would encourage any anons out there to check out (((Alan Watt))) Hes a fucking shill, promotes hardcore paranoia, begs for sheckles ==BUT== his observations, and critiques of Culture Creation, and societal engineering are fucking BAR NONE the best I have ever heard.
These videos are pretty on point. Used to listen to him daily before baby got woke.

==FAIR WARNING== DO NOT get sucked into the cult of personality with him. Hes like a AJ but minus the crazy showmanship etc. Very easy to get sucked into following him. He wont EVER name the nose. But like AJ gives you some truth mixed with HEAVY bullshit. You just gotta sift.

My parents were members of the SCA when I was a child, and we used to go out to events at least once or twice a year. There are quite a few people that act as bards, and as a rule, you're almost never going to here a "woe is me" sort of thing. Typically, the songs will be retelling of old folk stories, or be of a humorous sort. Once the kids go to bed, you sometimes get a bit more racy stuff, but there's a clever subtlety to it that you don't see in the pop culture equivalents.

You can dig up music of the sort on YouTube, but really, you're only going to just barely touch upon it. You can listen to an orchestra on your headphones, for instance, but it's not going to match up with actually going to a live performance. The same goes for folk songs. Getting together with a bunch of people around a fire at night, dressed up in tunics and surrounded by white pavilions, while a man with a black hat sings about a hunt for wild boar, isn't something you can really capture without actually being there in the moment.

The most vital thing to remember is that "bard" isn't just something a Fighter/Thief dual-classes into in old RPGs, but that it was an actual thing people used to do. More so, people in the ancient days didn't exactly have the internet, or television. You worked for the better part of the day, certainly, particularly as a commoner or peasant. But there were still festivals - wine, song, and dance.

I must digress - while I don't claim to speak for all of Holla Forums, my ancestors weren't members of the nobility. They were small farmers, part of the feudal system. They fought in wars when called for, but they were not men of importance - the closest to blue-blood my family ever came was acting as the retainer to a minor French nobleman at the Battle of Agincourt. From my point of view, the works of the aristocracy are things to be admired, but they are not the culture of my ancestors. If anything, those who can count them as ancestors are the ones who have sold out their own race into our present condition.

There are two forms of showing your power level.

The first form is to do what some people advocate, which is going out in the real world and acting like you're on Holla Forums. It's the same league as acting like Kekistan faggots and it is harmful to the nationalist movement. Doubly so coming from someone who is overweight, poorly groomed, autistic, etc. Which, unfortunately, often seems to come with this sort of person.

The second form comes from just saying things as they are, and it's the sort that the left finds the most disturbing of all. You don't need to be explicit about your opinions, but if you're asked, you need to be willing to admit it. And more importantly, you need to be able to express it with logos - you can't affix your personal emotions to anything. Raw facts are terrifying to people who work on emotion alone.

Any of you even know Bound for Glory?

HOLLLLYYY FUCKKKK its crazy how much cognitive dissonance christlambs have.

All modern music is shit. Either listen to traditional music, be it classical or folk, or don't listen to anything. I don't listen to anything. If music is your hobby then buy an instrument, not an album.

If that seems inconceivable to you, that just goes to show how much you're still brainwashed by the music industry jew. Why do you always need 3-5 minute songs playing when you're using your computer, working out, in your car or at work? What does that actually do for you? Have you seriously tried doing without? Maybe you'll feel antsy at first, but all addicts feel that at first. Go a month or two without any music. If you find that difficult, that's proof that I'm right and modern music listening is an addictive behavior. When you find not listening to music difficult, take that feeling use it to double down on your motivation.

Most people in a generation before us find it inconcievable that anyone could not watch television. My grandparents are completely baffled and concerned that I don't have television. They're actually concerned about it. My parents say they understand it, but can't stop watching TV anyway. The idea of no TV is nearly inconceivable to people outside our generation, just as not listening to music is nearly inconceivable to most people in our generation. But mass music is just another form of masss media, just like television. Cast it off, turn it off!

Great post.
I turned off the TV jew about 6 months ago now it's just collecting dust. Problem however is addicted to Holla Forums

fresh cybernazi.

Ahaahahahaha, I always knew Country Music was fucking cucked.

Beach Boys is true White Music.

Why is Elvis bad? Damn I love some Elvis songs.

Interesting ideas.
Which video?

I've also heard about this, but they usually put Goebbels as the bad guy. Thing is, A=432hz is just one part, shouldn't all other notes change too? I heard about Pythagorean Tuning once.

What's up with RWDS Music?

You can learn things from Holla Forums but one day you'll have to apply those learned things in your life. You can know everything there is but if you do not use it you might as well not have learned it.

Elvis himself was a jew singing about degenerate things. While you can enjoy his music, you need to keep that in mind.

Then why haven't you learned how to embed yet? :^)

Some of Sofia Pill's music is classed as modern folk. Plus she's the daughter of the creator of Pepe, so that's a bonus too. I don't understand the lyrics though since all her songs so far have been in Spanish. (She's Argentinian.) Here's a song of her's called Calma, which I'm guessing is Spanish for calm.

yeah, I used to do that. Spent years slowly trying to get friends to accept. They would accept my arguments, knew I was right, and in the end still chose the bluepill
I can't, I was wrong but I never blocked people out if they were rational or had plausible information.
It's less about hiding, and more about wasting time and effort. I don't like it, but most people are only turned by coercion or by herd behaviour. Unless you pick a unusually rational, unpropagandized people to be friends.

beowulf
or shit, just stick with Homer, still Nordic af

fug

yeah. It's a damn quick filter for people who aren't worth the effort. People don't need to agree with you in the moment, but if they never acknowledge where they were wrong or never change, ditch them. And you definitely don't want to stay around people who agree but then joke about it like it's just your obsession or weirdness (trying to put you in category 1)

I don't have internet at home, it sucks in some ways but it works. I went years with no tv (all I watch now is old shit, rockford, have gun will travel, (((burns))) and allen) and wouldn't have one now except for family coming over. For fuck's sake, anyone with tv should be muting all ads and diverting their attention, they are more insidious in many ways.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Thank you Razorfist faggot for reminding me to listen to more Ramones.

WWWAAAARRRRR

Save us from the masses that came to destroy.
In love with their own legends your words are death.
You've labeled us nameless and suckers of freedom.
This world you live in will burst into flames.

We will find, find ourselves.
Through the shadows of a past we now must face.

We lie awake in the darkness fearing nothing.
With the strength of a nation we will not fail.
We've now become restless and ready for blood.
Though we are few, the earth will tremble.

Destroy!

We burst through the strongholds.

Restless in search for something more.
Endless are our choices.
Hard pressed and moving forward.
With one flame to pierce the night.

Remember never stick genres, research bands, and always be aware.
There is loads of good music out there.

Im bored, will drop some more.

True

I mean I think I'm really addicted to Holla Forums apart from sport and work I'm on all the time. It's fun to me idk. also m work is suffering because always on Holla Forums
Doesn't help I have 20GB data plan on mobile either

My brain has fried

Internet isn't fun to me anymore. Just Holla Forums.

THATS WHAT HYPER THRASH DOESSSS TO YOU BBBAAABBBBYYYYY
I find any metal band that takes themselves to seriously usually is shit and or has some other (((forces))) behind them. Here is some more
WINTER METAL TO BLAST THE FROST OF YOUR SPEAKERS
Love the bantz.

Using imageboards for 10 years does this to you.

Cant forget what those fucking crazy Japanese are doing with metal right now. Fucking weird dude.

It is fun because you're reading stuff people usually don't say in daily life, you also learn a lot about anything really and people can be funny as fuck. People that only spout 'Holla Forums is only muh jews and niggers' don't understand what Holla Forums is and that's fine in my opinion. And hell we even have our own jester called leftypol.

To add it is a jester with full on down-syndrome but that only makes it funnier.

Surprised nobody posted Reverend Bizarre, they even name the jew in this album, plus they're from Finnland!! :DDDDD

Away from home'
Feel the absence
From the mother, the wife, the bride who waits
I think I can hear in the trenches
Their voices, dear voices
Meanwhile my flag waves in the high sky
And I'm still here
For them, for her
Always doing my duty
Willing to die and fight

And if it's my turn to fall
Far from my land away from my home
Wrapped in my flag
I'll be back someday
To my homeland to rest

Away from home
Serving my Fatherland
I grab my rifle with hard will
As if it were my beloved
And although I know she's far away
I feel her so close
So I reread
A thousand times her letters
Letters that'll be next to my chest
When going to battle
Precious and dear talisman
Sublime mortise it is

And if it's my turn to fall
Far from my land away from my home
Wrapped in my flag
I'll be back someday
To my homeland to rest

I never really understood Tupac, redpill me on him?

These dudes always stuck with me cause apart from being National Socialist, they actually still sing in their native tongue, unlike most (((black metal bands)))

Unironically, late 90s/early 2000s Croatian rap is among the least degenerate things ever. Rap, not degenerate how about that? There is actually a song about hard-working parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc5jnk_PMZ8

Nowadays though, it went to shit more or less. Whenever I see someone throwing money on the ground, I get the urge to strangle them

Doom over the world!!!! :DDDDDD

I just want to add that it would be a good idea if we could start promoting shit like soundtrack and orchestral music to the masses. I've always been of the opinion that non-lyrical music is harder to kike since they can't control the message through the song as well. Synth stuff is also great to help bridge the gap between degernate EDM more traditional-sounding orchestralal music.

People have been using Syntwave, it works and fits perfectly.

Yeah, I mostly listen to classical music and variations/orchestrations of other music. I only listen to metal at the gym sometimes and peak into the pit to see if any new bands are doing something cool. I fucking hate all the trigger, click track djent shit, so its been awhile. Meshugah is still good.

I'd say embed not related, but power metal is always relevant. No matter what the conversation topic is about.

You should start reading books. Don't have enough money? Get a library card and go down there. If you have a game store in your area, get into tabletop games. Join organizations in your area with relevant interests - a Church if you're religious, something like the SCA if you're heavily into western European culture, and so forth.

Alternatively, rather than being a consumer, become a creator. Start writing things. If you think you have any talent, start editing up short, 80 page short compilations synthesizing shit you've read on Holla Forums, and dropping them on online sales places. I'm sure if everyone on Holla Forums bought some little shitty 39¢ booklet off of Amazon or whatever, we could get the damn thing on a best sellers list for an hour and cause some major butthurt before it got taken down.

I'll disagree with this a little - if anything, the advertisements are the most important thing on modern television.

Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who has a bit of a background with amateur film, but advertising is something quite interesting to look into. However, you can't take any of it at face value. Look at the commercial itself:
Take Cheerios for instance. You see an ad for that, and it's concentrated on heart health. The people are generally middle-aged men or women. In contrast, something like Honey Nut Cheerios has pop-type music, a little animated bee, and kids running around. You can tell, then, which is being marketed at an adult demographic, and which is being marketed to kids. There's also the old Reeces Puffs commercials, which used nigger music and little nigglets in order to advertise to a very specific audience.

On a broader scale, if you're watching a specific channel or show, pay attention to the commercials linked to it. Compare the ads on Fox News (mostly about investment, the NRA, and walk-in-baths) to CNN or the like. The (((people))) in charge of these things are marketers, and they know which demographics to target. This can be a useful tool to use for yourself - how to appeal to specific demographics, and what sort of thing looks good to them.

Training yourself to look at advertisements with a critical eye is a useful tool to carry over online as well, and is part of the reason why I don't use AdBlock (just a script blocker). I like to know what they're trying to feed me, for the main purpose of knowing what to avoid.

Of course, I also try to keep a little bit up to date with things like what bands are popular, what sports teams are doing what, and all of that other pointless shit that normalfags are just fascinated with. It's useful for engaging in normal dialogues, and eventually leading people to more important topics, which is of course the ultimate aim. In other ways, it's also a form of self-inflicted harm. Without constant reminders, it's very easy to forget just how simple the minds of most humans are.

Apparently this dude is super redpilled, kinda the same jam.

Oh, you remembered me of a favorite of mine

I know, he posts here too. Great music and a great guy.

Exactly this. I remember watching some LP documentary at a friends house once (he was into them) and they were talking about the music creation process and how the studio kept scrapping their lyrics and making them rewrite them because they weren't "angry" enough.
Listen to the early LP demo and what they finally released….night and day. Angsty boy band shit push straight from the industry. MJ was right about it being jew controlled.

This is great, thanks user.
>youtube.com/watch?v=x8fytWSjPeM

Then you'll really enjoy this, the front man also is a classical music conductor/composer who is a shred metal guitarist, he has literally channeled the spirit of Wagner into his music, amazing stuff.

forgetting he's a jew
forgetting he told GG to renounce Holla Forums

damn….forgetting to post great music

Reminder that MJ got killed and accused of things he never did because he named the jew many times and outjewed the jew. Reminder that this song has an BPM of 88. Reminder that the jew shat their constantly and oy veyed endlessly because of the 'jew me sue, kick me kike' line, reminder that this made public every how fragile kikes are and how kike owned the media was.
Reminder did MJ collected really rare WW2 German documents and clothing. Reminder that his video clips are full with things nodding to National Socialist Germany and exposing the jewish occult. Reminder that MJ did nothing wrong.
I fucking love me MJ.

this made the public aware*

also forgetting Disturbed sucks so fucking bad lol

Ditto, if you watch the live performance he fucking has everyone sig hailing mother fucker.

His fucking clothing too man. Dude knew exactly what he was doing.

I understand, the internet bores me until I find new-to-me ideas or information, otherwise it's just happenings and shitposting. Anyone else notice how hard that is to do these days? I miss things like webrings or talented amateurs having findable blogs. However, I do wish I had internet at home sometimes just for youtube videos on projects I'm doing like 'how to clean and repair clutch on 1963-67 XYZ motorcycle.'

yeah, phones make it easy to be 'addicted' because you can take it anywhere and use it any time. When your plan runs out, try going for bare bones (or get a dumbphone) and only use a phone for intended purpose and don't carry it everywhere unless you have to for job. If you do have to, make rules for customers like no calls outside business hours except for emergencies

Never watched but wasn't it written by jews

Sorry Mike to be fair, he was an androgynous nigger with an amusement park in his back yard, I think can be forgiven for being suspicious

He owned 87% of the music department of (((Sony))) ,of course the kikes had to take him out.

Surely he'd understand.

Reminder that singing is not music, it is propaganda

His security guards wrote a book about him after he died and said he had a merry-go-round of women he was fucking but kept it private.

Can we meme intelligent blacks to be considered "transracial"?

Go to a techno concert and you'll find blacks where if you closed your eyes you'd think you were talking to a white person.

This also counts for gabber parties. It's a strange but a fun thing.

Shit wrong video

lol the post i quoted was about him being a jew. but it turns out i was wrong, he went back to being bluepilled and muh 6 million soon after

nobody forgot that, lol.

A jew always remains a jew.

THIS DUDE LOVES HIS CRUISE CONTROL.

It wouldn't surprise me. Goth and Glam rock taught me that women love fucking guys who look like women. It's a strange world.

Good thing I exclusively listen to depressive hip-hop made by real white men.

Correct. Imageboards > any entertainment

Shit, I choose shitposting over vidya half the time these days, and considering I'm a true blue Holla Forumsirgin at my core it scares me a little just kidding, everybody already knows Holla Forums hates video games

Do-Re-Mi is the most culturally significant song of the 20th century for the Aryan race. Every child learns the musical scale using it.

The only black tongue I want to see is the one tonguing my anus.

No, we cannot, but considering that 90% of the smart ones are that way because of mudshark-donated eurpoean genetics mixed up somewhere down their family line, I can see why it would trigger your pathological altruism. Now know that shit off

in mandatory music class where they get kumbayah propaganda and learn to think singing is fag shit and lose interest.
I can read the timing and ups and downs of music, and that's absolutely it. What the fuck one note is or another, I have no clue. Thanks do-re-mi bullshit.

I really fucking dig Alice in Chains. I wish Layne didnt kill himself. He's loved by so many.

Lel, for me it's been like this first find 4chan in 2007 was 20ish, of course Holla Forums. Had some fucking great times there before m00t became a complete jew. First exodus go to Holla Forums
Still Holla Forums. Great fucking times but then slowly eroded too low pph, boring, decide to check out Holla Forums. Just in time when Trump announced he will run.participated in meme war, delivered some blow to killary at height of election (was sticky two days before election night) What a fucking wild ride. I wouldn't say Holla Forums changed me much, because I've always been the same also Holla Forums was always racist, joking about niggers and jews. But just how fucking powerful Holla Forums has become is incredible to me. Absolutely love it. And we're growing stronger.
/end blogpost

Death Grips is anti-communist, anti-capitalist, anti-modernity and anti-normalfag. Death Grips is Holla Forums in /mu/ form and anyone that disagrees is an old man, or a total square that doesn't appreciate the lyrical genius of Stefan, or the musical feat that Zach and Andy have achieved. Death Grips made me Natsoc.

Every time I visit family they ask, "Did you watch this the other night?", "Oh do you watch XYZ?" I have been telling them I do not watch tv for 6 YEARS and they still give me that mouth agape, down syndrome look when I tell them, once again, that I do not watch television. Then, for the hundredth time, they say, "What do you do if you don't watch tv?" Because apparently there's nothing in the entire world to do except consume television.
It's funny though, a lot of my pilling came after I stopped watching it. One day I was sitting on the couch and this rage started building up inside of me. I shut it off and cancelled my cable and never went back. I still to this day don't know where it came from but I'm glad for it.

aside from very obscure examples all metal is either cucked or literally jewish. I grew up in an area with a huge metal scene. Every single local band had atleast one kike member.

And lets be realistic.. name one metal band that is anything more than an edgy pile of faggotry.

Not sure. He disappeared off major sites, including vid.me. Then a week later his dumblr with donation page (which I donated to) went down.

Either kikes purged him or he purged himself. He said he was coming out real soon with a whole album with him singing, which probably would have been a big cultural blow to the kikes.

I have all his stuff DL'd on my computer. I'll put it up anywhere if anyone wants all his stuff. You can find it online, but through two archive pages and spread out jewtube channels.

ITT: shit taste

youtu.be/rLSawZym2Eo

Good song.
But you know how it is with music tastes, everyone thinks theirs is the greatest, others are pleb.
I listen to Cure but I also listen to a plethora of other bands, hardcore / beatdown etc. My Point is most genres have some great artists

Bronson - Fuck EU

White

But Wu-Tang is for the children.

yes music is used to promote certain lifestyles
in ex-yugoslavia all "popular" bands came from sarajevo for some reason

So I did a little more research on this.

Even the gmail associated with the donation PayPal was completely deleted. Try to recover its account from gmail and it says it "does not exist." Which means someone deleted it, probably.

„Jew Me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me“
-Michael Jackson

surf rock is implicitly white

They were very jewish, each of the original four. One of them was named Hyman, Ramone was a name that they made up.

How did he get cucked then though. Paris Jackson can't be his daughter. He was born as a pretty dark negro.

He didn't stab Euronymous 23 times in the back…
That's a lie.
Euronymous fell flat on glass shards and got several cuts from it.

You're a little off there, despite those digits. Country has always been like that. Even the old shit. Garth Brooks? "I've got friends in low places" - shit sucks but I can go to a bar and drink myself to death. Johnny Cash? How many of his songs are about being in prison, being low in life, being flat broke and having nothing to your name, only being able to see home again shipped home in a casket because you died in a war?
Darrell Wayne Perry and Tommy Smith (actual performer unknown) Goin' Under - "life is shit and terrible and I'm dying because you don't love me anymore". Guy Mitchell Heartaches by the Number - "you don't love me anymore for some reason and you left me but I love you and I'll die if you stay gone and you lied when you said you'd come back".
No doubt there's an ulterior motive more recently, but country being full of "muh dog died muh truck broke down you don't love me anymore RED SOLO CUP" isn't new. What is new is the wave of country music that's exactly the same as generic pop/pop-rock music with country instruments and the faked southern accent. Think shit like that cancerous "Taylor Swift".

EDM is fag shit. The acronym at one point referred to Extreme Death Metal, which at least takes some talent to make and play.
Why is rock not popular? Have you heard modern rock bands? Even going back 15 years, it's been shit. Vocalists ranging from crooning nickleback faggots to whiny wimps, lyrical themes ranging from "sex and drugs party goy" to "i love you let's fix things" to "you broke my heart why you did this reeeee".
Back then they could make some actually classy music because they were reigned in and civilized. inb4 some autistic faggot takes this as an endorsement of them being in the country Think The Inkspots.
Fuck that, that's fucking retarded. That's "layer guitar on top of techno beat"-tier, and they've already done this to an extent in-studio. Ever wondered why older guiter music had a heavier, stronger sound even if it was a radio-friendly upbeat song? They used to record guitars for albums by recording an amplifier output with a microphone. Now they just plug the fucking guitar directly into a DAC and get some midi-tier sound. No depth, no richness, nothing. Metal already exists as an improvement in every way for rock.

>>>/autism/

Yea, not a single fucking song you posted even comes close to getting you ready for battle. Just some angst faggot kid punk shit. Get your ass beat in my unit if you tried to pull out try hard shit like that.

Here is a hint at what real men listened to before heading off into a real fucking battle that not all of us came back from.

When we get together we still sing as a group in memory.

lol

This faggot has a shitty taste in music for battle, you must be a realist when it comes to war and accept your fate.

In The End - Linkin Park
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Too slow. Try real music for men.

Fucking wew. 432hz is superior.

Those lyrics are fucking garbage, what are you on about? Repetitive simplistic bullshit, not even trying to say anything.

Cry about it you fucking faggot.

(((c441a6)))

You're arguing with a jew that claims ownership of anything and everything.

Drinking water and breathing are addictive behavior too.

Do you have any proof for that or is this another "everyone and everything is jewish all is lost ashes and ((( )))" shitpost?

Sam?

I probably should have clarified that I realize it's always been a staple of the genre for historical reasons, but it's the only music I hear on the radio at local stores these days and it's all new stuff. To this day "That ain't my truck" became a running joke among some of the people I know, and now I'm even talking about it here.

I know exactly what you're talking about and I fucking hate this shit.
Nice digits

Thanks for this.

Not a shitpost: forward.com/opinion/204893/on-elvis-yahrzeit-his-not-so-secret-jewish-history/

I like the death grips and everything but this statement is pure civnat cuckery.

Better one elvispresleynews.com/jewishelvis/

Story time user.

Sounds like a nigger yelling about howw drugs let the blood through your brain

The only decent rock n roll is in the jam band world.

John Mayer just signed on as the new lead guitarist for the current version of the grateful dead.

John "my dick is David Duke" Mayer

Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon, all are deadheads. Despite the fact that many or even most fans are liberal, there's a quiet conservative bastion there. The parking lot before a concert is the epitome of the free market in America.

Stop listening to pop music. Listen to rock n roll and bluegrass. It's the most intelligent implicitly white genre, despite the degeneracy. Truly, there's nothing wrong with letting loose here and there, degenerates are the ones who do it all the time.

The music of the dead and similar jam band stuff is usually too esoteric to derive any immediate meaning from. It lends itself to interpretation, and is as degenerate or virtuous as your own mind is.

I implore you to disengage from popular music, and only focus on music that is good from an objective level.

Obviously due to the lack of the original bassist (and Jerry) it's not as good as the actual grateful dead.

Buy Mayer himself is very good. Watch what he does. Plenty of young beautiful white women still flock to his solo shows. There is good anti degenerate music out there you just have to find it.

Stop having shit taste

I'll look into this, I was not familiar with it. But your story about the events where people sing of old folk stories reminded me of a time when I did something similar for new years so I kind of understand what you mean now. I'll explore it further and see what turns up.

no

good taste thats the only album of burzum i still need to buy

Music is neither water nor air.

I will never get the hate Daudi Baldr got, then again I have a soft spot for dungeon synth in general and it's what I pretty much listen to when I'm not working

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bro-country

there's hardly anything here and it seems they defeat their own points. i mean it's all about how he had a star of david put on his mother's gravestone (but there's also a cross on the other side) or how he wore a star of david (but then go on to explain why and give other examples like how louis armstrong did the same). also mentions that his mother was proud of being jewish, but married someone vocally antisemitic…? also one of those two articles was written by a (((goldberg))). not that i care about elvis at all but this isn't very convincing.

kek

Nigger, you completely ignore his bloodline.

You wanna go 1v1?
I'll fucking level you dude

Daudi Baldr is great and so is Dungeon Synth

something about dungeon synth is just mesmerizing you know?

Moving air makes noise, whether a breeze or pushed by something like a fan. Would you claim someone is "addicted" to ambient noise if they get unsettled when suddenly the wind stops, all sounds seem to quiet, and suddenly they smell the copper-like stench of blood and decay?
The point is it's retarded to make some claim of "muh music addiction if you disagree that means you're addicted and I win" when outside of very specifically listening to and paying attention to music, it's a way of improving ambient audio over just the pushing of air from your HVAC system.

Ancient memories I suppose.

If you think all electronic music is shit try listening to some boards of Canada or aphex twin. Totally unpozzed white music

that too.
kinda wierd that the dungeon synth your posting are also the ones I listen to alot.

Go two months without water and air, you'll die. Go two months without music. I promise you, you'll live. You'll probably feel antsy as hell at first, but you'll live. If you find it difficult, that proves I'm right.

Aphex Twin is heaven

Maybe we are lost brothers. Great taste friend.

Where the actual fuck has this genre been all my life? I've never heard of Dungeon Synth until now. This is the first genre of music to ever soothe me on a spiritual level. This genre can be described in one word: ethereal.

Welcome to heaven Aryan brother, we missed you.

Whats your favorite Aphex twin album user? I like the ambient albums. transports you to a different world almost.

I like to say it's a memory of the hyperborian age but that's me reading too much books on mythology and fantasy.

Have some Folk metal, it's what I listen to while I work

I Care Because You Do… that my favorite. His The Tuss shit is also fucking good

as you can probably see, Heidevolk is my favorite folk metal band.
it's what got me into it in the first place and now I listen to Burzum

This music right here soothes my autism.

If you thought 90s rap "OGGA BOOGA FUCK THIS NIGGA SELL DAT ROCK KILL A NIGGA" was bad listen to some modern mumble rappers and it's like they have actual brain damage

I didn't like Daudi Baldr because it's a straight downgrade on every level from his atmospheric black metal in every respect for me, though his later ambient albums were a significant improvement

Is this what it looks like when you MK Ultra a nigger?

Mijn neger in bloed. Kanker goede smaak.

GTFO Mordecai

I guess that's a good point.
I admit that I'm biased that I like Daudi Baldr is because I love MIDI and Dungeon Synth

He made it in jail with shitty a MIDI keyboard, he managed to crank out that which I adore and respect at the same time.

You're going to need about another 1500 years before that comment becomes accurate. The simple fact is, there are no modern genres of music that can be classified as "implicitly white". There are some that can be more white than others, but that's not determined at a genre level - it's determined at an individual level, based on a lot of things:

This is not a simple matter that can boiled down to a single sentence, but a complex process which must be undergone. More importantly, it has nothing to do with the actual quality. For instance, if I desired, I could sit down, come up with a little beat on my goatskin drum, and write a song to it full of Chaucer quotes. It would be a white person, playing an instrument common to Europe, about western things. But I don't actually know how to play the goatskin drum (or any instrument, for that matter), and I'm only a good singer when the water is running. The end product would be crap.

That's the biggest thing a lot of these threads get very wrong. People want simple answers - "this is good, this is not" - but a simple answer like this does not exist. Learning to think for yourself and judging if you care about a specific artist, or a specific song, or whatever else is present - that is what needs to be done.

There's certainly objective elements to music, but that's mostly in the realms of theory, and can become muddier once you enter into the realm of application. In that regard, making music is more like going to war than it is like crafting a sculpture. I don't pretend to be have enough knowledge of music theory to get into the complexities involved. Nor can I pretend that my particular taste in music is an objective one. If it was, I wouldn't listen to Vocaloid.

I'm not so sure about that, but you faggots keep posting this. I need more background music for my D&D games.

There's a reason for that. The 90s era rap was bad because niggers make bad music - but there was, to some degree, an element of content in some of it. After all, they did have something they wanted to say. It just happens to be almost nonsensical.

The rappers of the modern day come in two colors - (((white))) (i.e. subversive) and negro (i.e. mind-numbing). They're just howling and grunting because that's all they know how to do, and it makes them money. Many of their predecessors, to some degree, had a desire to "make something" of their people. They grossly overestimated the abilities of their kin - and the result is something even more degenerate.

The greatest enemy of the black race is, and always has been, black people themselves. If we had just left them on Africa and let evolution take care of things, then maybe we might have seen them make something of themselves. But that opportunity has been lost forever by the folly of our ancestors, and the (((merchants))) who led them astray.

>Sam?
Far opposite side of the alphabet.

Pop country is cucked as shit! I'm serious this shit is pathetic low-test, groveling, pussy-worshipping psyop mixed in with a beer/alcohol commercial.

Any one here also listen to Adrian von Ziegler?

holy shit the comments are redpilled as fuck on that video

that's right user, in the future the only music will be nasheeds, every other type will be banned because it is haram.

I have really weakspot for Bjork, this track always gives me the chills and also reminds me of ancient memories.

Not on my watch.

> …In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed throughout the silent Temple Hall…
> …Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet…

95 years left.

Reminds me of when I played Runescape.

The thing that pisses me the most off abuot modern music aside from all the white worship of nigger music is what happened to rock. Look at indie rock, almost always white, spineless, liberal little faggot "men". absolute garbage that makes me ashamed to be the same race as them

this one track by Adrian always made me think of humming birds for some reason

Get AIDS'd faggot

Most of them are kikes too.

Checkin them dank dubs. Heres some early Mortiis for ya

Stoner, Desert Rock, And Heavy psych its full of band with redpills themes, its like the esoteric side of rock if you can get filter out the DUDE WEED LMAO bands

That shit became the norm in the 90's. Right around that time, the proto-SJW left began pushing their bullshit. Coincidence???

If you are competing directly with another male and waiting by the phone, I can already tell you who she chose and the loser is.

County music has included sad themes before but there are subtle differences to the new Psyop Country.

I thought his phrase was "Ohhhh My~"

Checkin them trips of confirmation. Here, have some The Sword

I blame Nirvana for making being a whiny little bitch crybaby trendy in the 90s. (In Utero is still objectively a great album though)

this just came out.
takes back to hyperborian lands

They opened the flood gates, or should I say they were pushed as the poster child of the agenda. Once Nirvana hit it big, then came Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, etc. Im so glad I stuck with underground Death Metal during that time.

I appreciate your well thought out comment but I think you are wrong or just too deep into normie-dom.

Go to any hippie show. Whether it be Dead and Company, Phish, a hippie bluegrass show (string cheese, travelin mccourys, greensky bluegrass etc). And you will find that these crowds are extremely white. I would argue that a hippie show is as white as a country show if not moreso.

Same with hippie music festivals. Go to Lockn', electric forest, any bluegrass festival and so on. It's all white. Go to the hippie capital of America, Colorado. It's all white. There are a few mexicans in the scene, and even fewer blacks. I'm serious when I say its 99% white.

It's not racist. Most of the people there are liberal and have no problem going to other shows or fraternizing with non whites. But the fact of the matter is that this music does not really attract non whites. They don't like it too much.

It is articulate music that is best appreciated by music lovers and musicians. Frankly this music is the closest to beethoven or mozart of our day. Not saying it is as good, but it's within that genre that you have most people pursuing music for music's sake. Trying to reach the platonic truth of beauty.

It's not exclusionary, but rather it only draws in certain people, most of whom happen to be white.

Frankly based on your comment I think you are too unfamiliar with this specific subgenre of music to make an educated statement. When you can fill up 50,000 seat stadiums in the middle of Chicago or New York City with an all white audience that should count for something.

And that's the main difference between hippie jam rock and EDM. The hippie jam rock and bluegrass is 99% white. EDM (while just as drug fueled) is much more diverse.

Posted this already but, does this take you back too? youtube.com/watch?v=jjoqwJdtdKc

Gotta get some Bal Sagoth in on this thread. Loved jamming these guys while trying to beat Solstice on the NES.

I used to go to gabber and techno parties, it was always around 90% white.

you mean John "jew" Mayer?

either they were of jewish blood or not, and if not, did they adopt jewishness. Literally all that matters.

Going two months without something is a good way to learn how it affects you. Mindless entertainment, tv, porn, vidya, fiction, internet, small talk, whatever. It's amazing how focused and calm you are if you can cut out everything like that for two months.

I even like some of it (mostly the bluegrass), but hippie shit is meant to pacify

It does.

That too is a great album

Have a Nice Life is pretty redpilling too if you've read the zine and book they've written.

Let me tell you a story about Alice in Chains.

12/02/91. Go to Alice in Chains/Van Halen concert at the Pyramid in Memphis. Three members of the band come out and lead singer says "We can't play tonight. Our bass player got snowed in at Denver. Lulz." Had to listen to some bullshit group called THC which seemed to be little more than scabs they pulled from Beale street at the last minute. They fucking sucked!
Years later, looked up the weather in Denver that day. No snow, no cancellations. Looked up bass player, cocksucker was in rehab for smack.
Alice in Chains lied to and fucked over thousands of people that night. You don't forget that shit, ever.

you missed my follow up, dumbass. see sadly i think when he said he visited Holla Forums and didn't see anything antisemitic, he was being serious. i had originally figured he was just trying to spite the guy for being an annoying PC tattletale.

well, as far as lineage, all that said was that his great great great grandmother, Nancy Burdine, was jewish because she named two of her sons Jerome and Sidney. Since they were from Tennessee, and Jerome is a Biblical name and Sidney is an English name like Burdine, that's not saying much. Maybe there's a greater revelation in the book it's citing, but then i dont know why they wouldnt have mentioned those details in the article. Trying to corroborate this, I can only find…

1) ancestry.com/genealogy/records/nancy-j-burdine_22150841
2) homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~pda/ps03/ps03_045.htm

First page has nothing. Second page was only created a few months ago, and mentions her having 6 kids, but the only ones who are known are the same ones mentioned previously (Jerome, Sidney, and Martha, elvis' great grandmother), and the only additional note is "Nancy was Jewish" which sort of seems that page may have been created based only on the info from those Elvis articles, or based on the info in that book. No known info about her parents or their names either.

I'll dig deeper next time, thanks for the information.

Warduna is great as well.

despite being made by Japs.
I really love the dark souls ost.
despite being a grim game, it is still very romanitic with it's mixture of the high and late middle ages with a touch of the renaissance. And how Ano Londor is essentially Mount Olympus

Judging by your examples, I believe you misunderstand my point:

The modern genres you're describing may be composed principally - indeed, almost entirely - of white individuals. But that does not make the genres themselves implicitly white, because they simply do not have enough history to be considered that. In the future, they may very well reach that state, should they survive that long through retro movements and other ways of carrying on the tradition.

The main reason I say that is because there is still a possibility of future corruption, or worse, a fade into irrelevance. Something like European classical orchestra which has survived for centuries, or the old style of folk music, is a piece of culture that can be implicitly tied to white history.

Of course, whatever we say, we're going to disagree on this matter - not because of a fundamental difference in our opinions, but because of a fundamental difference in our definitions - namely, the contrast between a momentary definition and a lasting definition.

Also, I am quite familiar with bluegrass. My town has been hosting a bluegrass festival for as long as I can remember, and attracts quite a number of people from abroad. My history teacher used to play in it, before he moved back south. Though I certainly wouldn't say it's all white, either - there are a couple of Mexican bluegrass bands that play, though that mostly has to do with the local demographics. Simply put, there are not 50,000 people, let alone 50,000 whites, within a 50 mile radius of my present location.

Without music life would be a mistake, faggot.

wtf is gabber? That sounds like something European. I'm only speaking in the context of the USA. EDM is much more diverse than other genres. Still majority white but much more likely to find non whites than at other shows.

Gabber is something Europe yes.

yeah gabber's a scottish thing in particular.

i'm really enjoying this thread, we should have this more often.

charls are you really here?

I was into Andrew Jackson Jihad for most of my highschool years and honestly their earlier stuff is pretty great. People, Knifeman, Can't Maintain and such are all solid albums. They definitely have gone downhill though, everything they've released post-knifeman is mediocre and their sound has just gotten more generic and poppy since then. Then there was the fucking name change that really sealed the deal and they sold out.

It's a shame too, because thematically the music was all about adversity and living even though your life could be filled with so much fucking garbage. Now it's just generic rock-pop with some feels here and there and an assload of fuzz filters. Fuck, really pisses me off tbh.

The aesthetic of that video is all over the place.

Wrong, it's dutch. Also most gabbers are redpilled as fuck, although you wont notice it at first.

It is, it's a mixture if everything really. His later live shows however are pure nods to Hitlers army.

He's a mischling. His father is Jewish but his mother is not. Not a real Jew according to traditional Judaism, but point taken.

Even if Mayer is Jewish he's also kind of redpilled. Though he's apologized for it, in that old interview he talked about how he's just not attracted to non white women. He said he's not racist as all but his "dick is like David Duke" which is pretty funny tbh.

I applaud any celebrity who has the balls to say they only prefer white women. Nothing wrong with that.

One day the whole world will rise up in fury against the {{{Hydra}}}

We are rising user. We all are. Good night everybody, thanks OP for this great thread and thanks Hitler for bringing us together, we all miss you. Sieg heil my friends.

This post is kind of retarded
but it has a good point. You forgot to mention how many fake underground bands there were in the 90's. I guess that was a form of controlled opposition, just like hippies.

We are of the same cloth; my sentiments exactly.

Last one.

as an example, the bands that I like to see, jam bands who have different set lists every night, do exactly what the woman in the song you posted is singing about.

Not going to deny that there is degeneracy in the scene, but I've yet to find a whiter concert experience outside of country music. Not that I specifically look for that, but is is noticeable that's all I am saying.

I haven't actually listened to Andrew Jackson Jihad I was just trying to make a point about how all the modern white rockers are dickless, flannel wearing, male feminist faggots when in the 80s and before it was about being badass and masculine

They literally just played in Israel, good goy…

McGowan was bumped off for the Weird Scenes book and other stuff he was writing about. The music scene is totally under ZOG, anyone doing anything not in their plan doesn't stand a chance.

For more nonpozzed nonzog sounds the guy that is Snog and has the label Omni Records Corporation is ourguy. He's released some decent 60s conservative folk music on Omni.
discogs.com/label/113612-The-Omni-Recording-Corporation

this

I don't think it's conspiracy so much as progressing degeneracy due to our increasing seperation and disharmonization with natural law. It's also evident in the current state of poetry, visual art, and more. There are good creatives out there, but you have to look. Mass culture is fucked.

Dafuq are you talking about? Crack the Skye was masterful.

IDK about all of this, but there are a lot of shitlibs in music, partly due to the correlation between trait openness and liberalism.

Same thing happened with me. I needed the intensity, not the angst.

It's bloody strange but music and visual content and all have been getting ever more blatant and intense. It's as though in order to maintain the effect, to stimulate us beyond baseline in order to train us to the new values, they have to keep increasing the intensity of the stimulus.

It was right there in the OP.
Hiphop was a big part in how black people went from trained to be civil via religion and socialization, despite lower IQ, to full on degeneracy.

Checked.

Civilization is the process of making men manageable and willing to cooperate with one another.

It's like you expect good things to happen for some reason. Do you not know where you are?

A place of punishment.

Ashes and Echoes

Natural law is just as shit. It's just as filth. Nothing is good and everything that exists is misery. If the degeneracy is inevitable; why not just kill everything so that nothing ever happens again?

Why does nobody think ahead?

Kill yourself schizo faggot.
I assure you, it does.

REDDIT GO HOME

Are bands like Oppenheimer Analysis or Raime safe?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ

What about C Y B E R N A Z I ?

…and saged.

Trying again because it didn't post for some reason.

Kyuss was better. Everyone should hear them.

Might be a bit kooky but I refuse to listen to most music as I'm convinced they are trying to brainwash people with hidden sounds and shit.

i mean, for jewish popular music you aren't wrong at all

And here's the token tinfoil shill here to associate everyone that questions the narrative with insanity.

Sure, if by "hidden sounds and shit" you mean the vocals.

modern music is degenerate. I have a hard time finding modern music that's not a psyop, so I don't even try now.

EDM until the 90's was nothing short of motivational and inspiring. Since then the """"music""""" industry has buttfucked it and ruined it like corporate shekelhounds do everything. The BPM's are sky high, timing off, it's noise for people with ADHD called music. Stuff called electronica/techno/EDM now is digital turds shit out by algorithmic techno programs not musicians. This is a good time to ask, anyone know of a community where people share high quality (likely underground) pre-2000's electronica?

I mean, it's more than that. Modern jew pop songs are just composed of tons of miniscule snippets of other compositions, molded together to make some modern atrocity

delusional

Daily reminder that Turks females are white and produce some great metals.

Soulseek is still generally the best way to find any hard to find music. You just need to find that one autist that has the massive collection of what you're looking for.

Don't forget raves are often held by airports in industrial areas so kidnapped drugged girls could be fit into gear cases and put on private planes.

Thx user I'll look into soulseek.

I use soulseek-qt

Make sure to share something, if the software doesn't work, make sure the port is open on your router (or enable upnp). Look for some hard to find artist, look for people with nobody in their queue, then browse their collections. It's a great way to find new music

should have linked to

Its features remind me of Napster, is it close?

CVCKS

Hey you still need help?

I think you got the wrong thread, the Esoteric Kekeisnm /fringe/ thread is two blocks down

Go jerk off to My Dying Bride/Paradise Lost moishe

There are a lot of good things in the world. You just need to go out and look for them. That's the biggest key that people here sometimes lose track of - you must NEVER lose your optimism. A hope for a better future, clutched tight to the chest, is the greatest weapon we can have.

Weebshit related.

>Charls
No.
I can with a fair degree of certainty that I've never met a person who uses Holla Forums - let alone infinitechan.

Welcome to Holla Forums. This is where the people society cals crazy come together to realize we're only a little crazy.

I can say with a fair degree of certainty that there is no such thing as subliminal mind control audio. Even advertising doesn't function like that. There is no such thing as true subliminal messages, in the way that people think of them based on pop culture portrayals - only subliminal imagery in advertising. It's not hidden, it's just not the thing which is made most apparent.

Media control functions based on images and association, principally, targeted specifically at the intended demographics for whatever the sort of media is. The best comparison is to a stage magician - he can't turn something invisible, but with sleight of hand, he can make it seem to disappear.

Study advertising techniques. Study media manipulation. Look at the messages placed directly into lyrics, or possibl interpretations - especially tied into the videos. Those are the real nasty parts. Pop music is shitty music with shitty lyrics that give a shitty message, but their primary purpose is to serve as a basis for music videos (and not, as some claim, the reverse). These videos cost a huge amount of money, far more per frame than anything else. They're the main spectacle, and they're the main problem.

If you allow yourself to fall into the trap of believing things like "subliminal mind control audio" you're hurting yourself - you think you've caught a fish, but in reality, it's only a few weeds that got caught on your hook. If you don't cast back out, you'll never catch anything.

>>>/suicide/

So we /chill/ now?

Can anyone post that song called something like photograph from the 50s?

oy bey

lol

What trap? Not listening to mainstream modern music? What a horrible price to pay for a legitimate concern. Now I won't be able to hear about niggers loving bitches and blue haired sluts ranting about having sex with everything they come into contact with.

never heard of those

What happened to happy upbeat country?

Does 18hz infrasound qualify? Also, I couldn't find anything on tesler.

I fucking love that song

Yeah, it's most similar to Napster than other forms of p2p software. You download from one person not a cloud of people. it's pretty old school. The users are what makes it great, they tend towards types with extensive well curated high quality collections. I would recommend finding somebody with an artist you like, downloading some random dozen tracks from their collection of artists you've never heard of, then thanking them with a message. It will often turn into a conversation over days and weeks.

It became pop/pop-rock drug party songs with fake accents and country instruments.

Never used it back in the day, DC++ was the main P2P I used before torrent sites took off, not sure how active DC++ still is but there were some great hubs where users OCR'd rare books to their shared folders that you could dl from if you were a member of one of those private hubs.

and like any good experiment the subjects could be discretely disposed of with suicides 'because they were sad drug addicts' no further examination required.

anti depressants and other psychotherapy drugs.

'black box' style society, fully machine like but with no certain function.

>listening to this repetitive music
becoming accustomed to responding to repetitive sound bites without thought.

and now what you can see what for , to be a drugged drone in a machine.

when you look at it this way its really sinister. The flophouse/ cult leader situation was to see how well the subjects responded to being controlled 24/7, the purpose of the experiment.

Johnny wasn't a Jew, and he cucked Joey the singer. He used to joke about the 6 gorillion and Hitler to the kikes, but in the end he was just another degenerate.

Jesus look at all of this /mu/-tier taste in here

Spouting words and names doesn't change the simple reality that there is zero scientific evidence of sounds that alter human behavior in any way other than eliciting emotions - something that all music does, to some degree.

Pay attention to context. Literally nothing in my post says to listen to mainstream music, so don't imply it.

The trap is ignorance. To give a Holla Forums related example - people who followed Glenn Beck, for instance, would have learned about George Soros, and how he is the great evil behind everything. But it also misses a lot. The JQ is never addressed, and indeed, Beck advocated heavily for Israel, and still does today. The Rothschilds and the others behind Soros are all ignored.

The same principal applies here. You are aware "modern music is a negative thing" - but why? "It controls your brain" is an easy answer, but not an accurate one. Jews aren't wizards, or if they are, they're very poor ones. They can't produce magical music that brainwashes people. What they can do, however, is use basic advertising techniques, put out subversive lyrics, and fill their videos with corrupting imagery.

More importantly, read these two statements:

Learn to identify kike tactics. Learn to point them out - if you do so, it becomes very easy to educate other people. The best way to wake up normalfags is by identifying the real problem. If you get caught up in wild theories with no basis, you isolate yourself. And that is exactly what (((they))) want. A nationalist whose beliefs are confined merely to himself is harmless. One whose beliefs spread is a shoah in progress.

I didn't say you did, that was my implication. You have very poor reading comprehension.

I don't know if it's intentional but you're stopping short. You said yourself music elicits emotions. Give me a target, tell me their music taste, and I can influence them.

what do you listen to then, faggot?

close?

Songs about invasive, Jewish greed like embed related

Choral music: youtube.com/watch?v=LWQeAaWKELY

Classical, sometimes: youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A

Guitar instrumentals: youtube.com/watch?v=a9XkWbKBs80

**And the occasional Nip song: youtube.com/watch?v=pwlgjeCJkc0

I feel very torn about Rush. They are all incredible musicians and produce fantastic music, yet Geddy is a tried and true Polish Jude… it hurts my soul.

It's a short term effect, though, and not a long term one - which is what the user I was replying to seems to believe.

What you're describing is something that anyone can do. It's the reason that dance parties use "pumped up" music and the like, or why one might play metal during a work out. With music, someone can be placed into a certain state temporarily. But it doesn't linger. Whatever long term influence you see won't be caused by the subliminal - it will be the overt aspects, which can be determined directly based on lyrical content.

I assure you, my reading comprehension is quite spot-on. On the other hand, your problem is simply not reading at all.

Kiss has always sucked. They existed to make money… big venues… big sellout shows… and BIG merchandising. Nobody ever really liked Kiss, they just did a good job of convincing the public they did, and their shows were entertaining because of all the pyrotechnics, etc…. The jewiest of jew bands

THis (((Gene Simmons))) was and is an enormous hack

Retarded

The frontman of Immortal, one of the pioneers of black metal, was a kiss fanboy.

EDM is implicitly white.

The only guy who had a lick of talent on KISS (more like SHIT) was the only one who was a goy if I remember correctly and years later (((Stanley))) and (((Simmons))) called him an ebil anti-Semite oy vey!

Refer to:

These genres simply do not yet have enough history to be defined. For the moment, you may be right, or at least mostly right. In 100 years, it may be a different matter.

Modern music cannot be implicitly anything - yet. Technically, even rap isn't really implicitly black. I doubt it will ever become "white", no matter how much time has passed - if every black and Jew on the planet vanished tomorrow, I doubt the genre of "music" would last 10 years.

I hope you understand the point that is being made here.

Hi ashes-kun! You're as autistic as ever I see!

You're still not going all the way and now I think it's intentional.
The effect which may or may not be short term is not the end, it's the means to the end.
What the fuck are you pretending you don't get about that double negro with cheese?

I think he got the original idea from watching the movie Braveheart with the makeup because he refers to it as 'war paint' as opposed to 'corpse paint', Abbath is a goofball.

Just to give an example here for the sake of clarity:

Basketball was invented by whites. It was invented to be played by whites, and for a good while, it was a white sport. Nowadays, it is a sport where most of the players are nigs, and most of the managers are kikes.

If the people of the early days of the sport had been asked "is this a sport for whites?" the answer would have been a yes from nearly all involved. Now, it is considered "the black sport" by nearly all Americans. The only thing "white" about it is the stupid goyim that turn on the TV to view it - and while I don't have the viewer demographic data memorized, I still imagine the percentage (though not raw number, obviously) of black viewers is still higher than other sports.

Things change. Basketball has impacted black culture, but it has had comparatively little impact on white culture. In a few hundred years, maybe that will be different.

You've officially lost me. What is the point you're even trying to make?

nice try hooknose

Father of death metal my arse. Schuldiner only made one album worth a damn: Symbolic, which I wouldn't even classify as death metal. The rest of his output is some of the most mediocre crap in the genre. While Schuldiner was a pioneer of death metal, he certainly didn't 'invent' the genre, nor does he define it.

Love me some Bolt Thrower. They're big into WH40K too

Jeff Becerra of Possessed is a semite (lebanese), another pioneer of the genre.

Alan Holdsworth and Chad Wackerman shit all over metal/rock.

There are semites infesting every genre; Wagner wrote as such. You're not pointing out anything that hasn't been known for centuries.

I'd like to share this man, with music that is aware of the musical and global psy-op and in it's own way acts as a psy-op, an admitted to the public psy-op to gather round and let it all go to be only under his rule, with the twists that it's all to have a grand 'ol time.
His retirement from music envolved some legal stuff where he was framed, and if you search what happened, it reveals a conspiracy unto itself, as he had a web show called Dr. Steel, and short after his departure from any appearance, and having to shut down his website and merch store, it appeared on the web a show that looked pretty much like his show, a mad genius wanting to rule the world and make it like he envisioned it with an army of followers being his main focus, but this time written by Joss Whedon, with Neil Harris, pretty much the same, but this time it has bad acting, an all over the place plot with questionable intent and meaning thowards the previous show, it was called Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long, with an album from Dr. Steel being also Dr. Steel's Sing-A-Long.
All conspiracy or psy-op on psy-op on possible another psy-op aside, he is a great artist, I enjoyed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cO3K1EJuFvw

I'm not a fan of 'Bobby's Dead' right now, but I agree about the esoteric stuff. There's so much hidden depth in a lot of hunter/garcia stuff. Estimated Prophet, U.S. Blues, Brokedown Palace, hell, even Touch of Grey.

A box of rain, will ease the pain, and love will see you through

Let Phil Play!

user, what's your band, if you don't mind me asking. I'd be willing to check out some indie band fronted by a Holla Forumsack.

Thanks for the support, man. I can't share anything here at the moment, since we haven't gone to the studio yet. I'll be sure to drop some stuff ASAP.

I will say that we make generally very positive garage rock. No drugs, no obscenity, just a couple of happy guys with distortion pedals. We've played a few shows and gotten quite recognized from them in our area.

I want to add something concrete to this.

I was at Sonic Bloom in Colorado this summer, and one of the very final bands (perhaps the last one) was Dirtwire, which is a spinoff project of the man behind Beats Antique (a pretty quality act if you're into electric music, although it's a combination with acoustic).

Anyway, in one of the last few songs they sang, they repeatedly said (I think) "We're gonna take it to the White House!" and got the entire crowd chanting this exuberantly.

It was the most direct propaganda/mob mentality chanting I've ever witnessed.

On the whole, music festivals are open sores of paganism, sexual deviance, and drug usage, but as the other user said, there is some goodness in them. There are a lot of good, genuine people going around and spreading their ideas and good will to those around them. It's not all bad.

Absolutely god-tier track for you

I feel like at some point you just have to give up.

they're just too fucking good.

what's there to be torn about? their music isn't propaganda.

sounds nice, I'd definitely listen. Thanks for planning to post something user, and best of luck for your band in the future

Loveless might just be the closest thing to a perfect album ever. Not a bad track on the thing

Here is a short documentary about a typical jew in the music industry.
There is a great scene where they directly confront the jew about his lies, and caught red handed he still denies everything.

Also, whichever user asked about 3s and 7s, the song is merely a ripoff of Blur's Song 2. Same exact riff on different frets. The song itself is a lie. Qotsa is greenpilled on esoteric stuff but not really redpilled on race, at least not publicly.

Music has the power to change your mood and being on a really fundamental level, and listening to most popular stuff is downright dangerous for your soul. Seek wholesome music that has been crafted with honest passion that stirs your soul. For me it's Wagner, Beethoven, Dimmu Borger, Amon Amarth, Kansas, snes or sega themes, etc.

That's a large crux of why the hippie scene can seem so pozzed on the outside. Having gone to (and been embroiled in) more underground stuff, it's not like most people, especially the oldheads, are unaware of reality. It's the altruistic side of it that makes it susceptible to outside influence. The culture is still governed by rules, and rules can be exploited by the dishonest.

Ah I see, still as a musician myself I appreciate the conceptual irony. Regardless, it got me thinking on biblical note. 3 and 7 are common numbers there, as far as I can tell usually related to god and action respectively. Anyone else have thoughts? The idea of 'holy' combos intrigues me. Hearken's back to Sabbath catching flak for reviving that 'satanic triad' or whatever it was referred to as. If there can be a dark, light must also exist.

I went to the movies and saw "Dunkirk" the other day, and i noticed that the only enticing element of the movie was the constant background music. Music provoke powerful emotions in people, especially on women. I would argue that it is mostly women who listen to billboards and pop music. Just notice how easily they need to adjust to the latest fashion, instead of staying traditional.

"What? Do you not watch any series on Netflix?!"
"You don't have Facebook? Very peculiar." Asks everytime you see them.
"Why are you looking at me, is it something wrong?" Put my phone away at the dinner table.
"You don't want to drink!? Come on don't be boring!"

Idiots.

Whites produce all kinds of music but the patterns in what is promoted, reviewed, and fashionable work against music worth being proud of.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EMBED RELATED
It's an anti-war album riddled with covert jabs at Israeli policy. Very modern sound and emotively geniously arranged, should have been the next Black Keys or White Stripes but instead has ZERO reviews to be found on Metacritic despite their millions of full album plays on YouTube and Spotify.
The title Passover is no accident. I'm glad their singer hasn't been suicided yet.

For more overt pro-white lyrics, check this track
youtube.com/watch?v=u24po5NYkqo
"Bang, bang your magic is here,
white men and God are one
Make us feel like foreigners,
devils under our own sun

Wait, wait a few are blind,
let's trade secrets and get along fine
Which part of ours is entitled to us
You can't cross our imaginary lines

Trail of Fear and tears to come,
not a dry eye in our tribe
All worn down by the power of New,
Let's get together and drink until noon
Let's get together and dream
Let's get together and drink until noon

How could we stop this force
that grew on us
We should have drawn our own lines"

damn user, I'm enjoying this alright, great sound quality too.

What? I thought it was Jews who set these standards though, not Goebbels.

That's a very confusing comment to make. It sounds like you think only the A note gets altered while the other notes remain as they are. As if that's normal.

Yes, the other notes should be changed. I believe it was the Greeks who noticed that sounds with the simplest ratios sounded best and the most complex ratios sounded worse i.e. keep the numbers simple and the sound will sound nice. 1:1 would be the best ratio then, followed by 2:1 (octave), 3:2 (perfect fifth) and 4:3 (fourth) although I think it's worth mentioning that major thirds (5:4) were more popular than fourths. If you reset middle A to 432Hz, the frequencies for the other notes would have to be retuned, yes otherwise the ratios are too complex and thus, no longer sound consonant.

Pythagorean tuning is built around 12 successive perfect fifths. After 12 fifths, you've returned to your initial note however, 12 fifths only just about exceeds 7 octaves. If you have 12 perfect fifths, you can't have 7 perfect octaves and vice versa so people use equal temperament. Selecting any note, the next note will be (2 ^ (1/12)) times higher. After 12 notes, you arrive at a note that's (2 ^ (12/12)) times higher which I'm sure you recognise as (2 ^ 1) times higher or, more simply, twice as high. The fifths however are no longer perfect.

mainstream music trends and massive paradigm shifts and have been known to be CIA ops for decades, user. We know the CIA was behind the counterculture and "hippies". Lurk moar and read a book, nigger. This shit is known. You should sit on these thread ideas in the future until you have something substantiative to contribute since your ideas are pretty basic bitch-tier, tbh. At least cite a recent article or something… Float your shower thoughts elsewhere. "Musing" or "what if" threads should be a gassable offense since a thread died for this gaynigger faggotry.

oh for fucks sake… ambient and instrumental electronica are not "new trends" you fucking retard…
Thread theme attached

also, sage

cntl + f = megadeth
cntl + f = mustaine

Word not found….

Seriously you fucktards. Dave Mustaine & Megadeth are about as close to mainstream you can go for having almost named the Jew.

Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
Impossible to break these walls
For you see the steel is much too strong
Computer banks to rule the world
Instruments to sight the stars

Possibly I've seen to much
Hangar 18
I know too much

Foreign life forms inventory
Suspended state of cryogenics
Selective amnesia's the story
Believed foretold but who'd suspect
The military Intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense

Possibly I've seen to much
Hangar 18
I know too much

Nigger, they explained they don't give a shit about the political bullshit. It's a world famous band and they do tours, that's how I see it.

Dungeon synth is basically music that sounds like the soundtrack to a midevial video game.
Its actually pretty warm and spiritual feeling music even though its electronic.
You can tell the people who make it actually care beyond making money or being famous because its an ultra, ultra, ultra niche genre, doesnt even have a wiki page

V/Vm is also great. Kirby Leyland in general is.

And this

Yeah seconded would gladly listen

Can confirm. Cheers from Ljubljana

those aren't real metal bands. listen to NSBM and industrial.

this is good redpilled music

another good one from them

point is, industrial is the way to go

no worries just shitposting music

dungeon synth is also great

I always thought the most esoteric keen band was Meshuggah. They have several songs regarding the Demiurge, with one titled that, and they know exactly how to take a song and separate the carnal from the spiritual and make you eat it. I just know they understand something.

Hell yeah. That band is new to me.
It is, the fact that you can't have meaningful conversations with people 15 IQ points away from you means that most conversations I have are meaningless. I can't keep up with all of that just to interface with them.

Reminder that folk metal is untainted property of the White man.

Nice. As a former metalhead, I really am ashamed I didn't discover Burzum earlier in my life. I could avoid half a decade wasted on being a brainwashed little shit.

He is married to some bitch named Kato now.

You guys want to know why grunge, especially Nirvana, is so beta? Kurt Cobain was a feminist SJW after all. Let's discover why…

Kurt Cobain was very good close friends and had ties with countless feminist riot grrrrls from Washington state. Notably Kathleen Hanna, front woman from the band Bikini Kill. The Nirvana song "Smells Like Teen Spitit" is actually an inside joke between Hannah and Cobain. In one of their hangout spots Hannah had spraypainted "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" (the deodorant) on the wall. That's how that song title was born if you didn't already know.

A lot of these extreme feminists (the third wave) not only had their own music genre Riot Grrrl but they went to Evergreen State College Yes, the same Evergreen that has made headlines recently. They are far-left ideologues and at the time Olympia Washington and nearby Seattle were hotbeds for musicians who later on were picked up by Jewish record labels and were on MTV and the radio.

Cobain's whore of a wife Courtney Love makes fun of these people in the Hole song "Rock Star"
Look up it on Youtube and listen to it for yourself.

Kurt Cobain was a feminist, proto-SJW, and a degenerate junkie who wore dresses. You are right to say that the rise of grunge was a leftist movement and the deeper you go into the kind of music that was coming from that area in the 90's the worse it gets. That area and time period were ground zero for the modern SJW.

One more antidote for those who don't know about this stuff. Kathleen Hannah also went on to marry on of the Beastie Boys. Right around that time is when the Beastie Boys got soft and started issuing apologies for their mysoginist lyrics from literally 20 years ago. Granted the Beastie Boys are a bunch of kikes but still.

The ad/promo for that album was based on Triumph of the Will.

Top taste, here's some NIN.

I don't think anyone knows or remembers Mmodule, but boy howdy if they're not calming on a spiritual level.

Wasn't it Ted Cruz who said he liked EDM? Or was it Macro Rubio? Maybe that explains why they were both such 'tards. They're under a CIA hypnosis

I wonder if music like this is worthy of our time too. I'm not sure what to call it - rage music? Give it a listen.

"EDM" is not a genre, it is a term used by Americans who don't seem to understand that electronic dance music has hundreds of genres and is not a new thing.
"EDM" exists only in America, other regions call the music for what it is, synthpop, EBM, darkwave, acid house, gabber and so on.

Just to add, most "EDM" is implicitly White, especially the "dark" variants.

Video related: a reminder why the Kikes created the catch-all term "EDM" and why electronic genres are shamed so much.
NIGGERS ARE NATURALLY FILTERED OUT
Here is a Gabber party in Holland.
No single nigger present.
Interviewer even comments on it.
Expect these Kosher sleights against young White people having fun together and deliberately avoiding niggers in a country with HIGH nigger and Muslim population.
Non-Whites are SCARED to attend venues like these, DESPITE high numbers of "prey".

This.

I also unironically like kyuss.

Cops allow it because it brings in tons of money. You think people would go to concerts and festivals if cops were shaking down half the attendees? They will have undercovers in the crowd who will bust you if you're stupid enough to sell to them though. They also bust you if you act sketchy leaving the event when it is over.

heh

Lyrics:
Live quietly between bureaucratic follies
Servant of your capital forever
Oppressed by the tormented system of lies
You think back can not come back!

You believe in living in a nation that is not there
Your government is a slave of a bank
Full of debts, you've lost sovereignty
Your Europe is our condemnation!

Fuck EU, fuck EU!
Fuck EU, fuck EU!

Dark is the future, but do not stop believing
Let the patriots react
They will return to waving the banners of the heroes
Arise their fire again in us!

Fuck EU, fuck EU!
Fuck EU, fuck EU!

From Italy to Spain, from Greece to France
A shout rises in the sky: "Fuck EU!"
The peoples of Europe are conscious
This is our song of independence!

Fuck EU, fuck EU!
Fuck EU, fuck EU!

Fuck EU, fuck EU!
Fuck EU, fuck EU!

Checked.

33 as well. Luckily back around that time I was listening to Max Resist.

All American music pretty much comes from the Isle of Lewis.

The connection is plainly obvious when compared to some of the oldest american music, primitive baptist hymns

youtube.com/watch?v=Cshu2nDJGZ4

*forgot embed

False. Amp sims haven't been passable until maybe the last year and NO ONE in the industry in any genre has ever used them or uses them now. Major, current rock records sound bad because that's how the band or the producer wanted it to sound because they either have bad taste / are idiots, or because they're trying to make their record sound like pop music in order to make money. I think maybe you don't understand what re-amping is or something. Or you're just talking out of your ass. Ironic about your metal comment also. Metal subgenres are the only area in which amp sims are now being adopted by some major artists.

Prog is the best (though there's tons of garbage just like in any genre) and the fact that snarky hipster faggot critics hate it so much and still make fun of it to this day is a sort of inverse proof that it's truly the genre of worthwhile people.

Yeah rock is fucked in the mainstream but metal has a massive and extremely passionate fanbase even though it's entirely outside the corporate music world. Also, some small rock genres like mathrock have dedicated fanbases and are coming up with new ideas.

As for somehow newifying the guitar - people have been trying and sometimes succeeding at that since the invention of the guitar but we're at somewhat of an impasse IMO. MIDI guitar has never worked well or been interesting enough to get it to work well and they've been trying that for over 30 years. You can get crazier and crazier in the realm of effects, and some companies are making great new stuff in that area, but even there, there's a hard limit of what processes you can do with sound, and most of what you can do at this point has been implemented in effects units for guitars for a long time. Technological advances spawn new genres, hence electronic music, and then modern DAW based electronic music. Old genres remain worthwhile and interesting by continuing to produce good music. That's it.

The perception that "rock is dead" is a result of it's previously dominating the mainstream. It's "dead" in the mainstream but there's more good stuff available now than ever before (in many subgenres at least. Definitely not all.) You never hear that "folk is dead" because folk listeners don't have this yearning need for folk to dominate the musical landscape. There are still good folk songs being made all the time and that's what matters. Same for rock.

Here's an awesome new rock record for you:
cepdx.bandcamp.com/

"Heavier, stronger sound" included.

If only the bus had fallen on him instead of Cliff. Maybe they would still sound good.

I think music may be a symptom but not the root of the infection
Granted, i can see kikes pushing these particular generes of music with the mentioned ulterior motives in mind
but to me iot always looked like the mosic simply reflected what was already going on, then kikes came and saw that not only could they earn extra shekkels by promoting these artist (who were popular cus they're songs actually resonated with the ills of society) but they could also boost whatever it was that was going on using music as a psyop

a levelheaded evaluation. music has always had so much money in it that worrying about trying to change culture for the sake of changing culture probably didn't outweigh anybody's greed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0m-Q4SBYDL8

Excellent piece of music. Everyone should also listen to Bloodsoil, Legionarii, and similar martial neo-classical music.

forgot to embed the song cause I'm an idiot.

It makes me think. A Holla Forums genre suggestion list should be made. Neofolk and Dungeon Synth should be among them.

My boss plays country radio all day, and it is 100% white men and women. The themes are denegerate, sure, but how you think it's mixed race? Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, and Keith Urban are the only names I can remember.

That's only because niggers are afraid of taking pills and cuz pillz iz a white ppl thang. Niggers have this notion that every white person is a serial killer in wait and that we take pills because we're all mentally ill, fucking niggers I swear…..

That 'nu country' is just god awful, it's basically wiggers trying to do R&B with some banjo twang in the background. Into the trash it goes!

Fucking this!!

Kill all hippies, festivals in burgerland are pure garbage, Europe has the best festivals, especially for metal.

Actually this reminds me. Recently I've been listening to music such as Legionarii and have felt a strong urge to lift weights.

Does anyone have a playlist of related music or suggestions to add to creating one?

It's pretty good actually.

There's also 528hz

glad to see there's other heads here. I know what you mean, I'm much more of a Phil guy. In fact my biggest problem with Dead and Co is Oteil. Everyone seems to love him, but I think that's just cultural marxism. He seems like a nice dude but he can't play bass like Phil, makes the music sound flat.

Yeah what a fantastic example to follow.

Cuck Cobain even openly stated homophobic and racist people are not welcome to listen to his music and went out of his way with feminist and pro-drug agenda. Blowing his brains out was the best thing that ever happened to that retard and his legacy, if he stayed alive he'd be one of those middle aged, low test, balding leftist faggots kvetching about Trump on twitter now.

This was pretty much the plot of the live action Josie and the Pussycats movie from the early 2000s. The government was using the music industry to create trends and control people, killing off any musicians who got wise to it. As we all know, Hollywood loves putting this shit in plain sight so they can go "That's crazy talk! That only happens in movies!" The movie was actually pretty funny. No homo.

Electric music was much more popular in the 80s especially for the US

Anyone else think modern amps/guitars sound like shit? Everything sounds so cheap, or like dad-rock cringe to me.

Wait a minute…are you saying that every song targeted at white male demographic in the past 50 years promotes feminization of men? Who could be behind this?

Its the digital recording system that has been developed. Its easy to get a bunch of takes and master them than spend money recording with magnetic tape. Also a lot of stuff that used to be analogue is now digital.

you're right, but it's worse than that, user. "high quality", cheap, accessible digital recording has flattened the learning / effort curve such that its simply easier to sit in an apartment and make music digitally through headphones than it is to recruit other analog musicians, secure rehearsal/recording space, and find a drummer. Going forward, i think a lot of promising musicians will have been sidelined / distracted by computers. Their music will be crap if it even gets made it all (i literally sold my guitar to buy a playstation back when i was a degenerate… and im a good guitarist). On the other hand, maybe there will be fewer shitty local bands because it'll be easier to "DJ"… I dunno.

Two points, yes amp sims sound like ass. No argument even just want to agree. Tremendously convenient for practicing and testing, even getting some weirder inputs for sounds. But latency and the lack of 'air' really kill them.

Midi guitars are surprisingly good these days. I remember even just a decade ago playing a Switch brand polymer midi guitar with the worse pickup issues. These days my dad has a couple of gits with newer midi-under-saddle pickups which are surprisingly accurate and fun to play. Not perfect yet, just not AS bad as even a few years ago.

that's what i'm looking at. i already have a les paul but i'm not buying an entirely separate axe that is strat scale just to be able to do midi… even though i'm huge into ambient guitar.. even apart from the tracking issues, i can't even find one thats comfortable to play. I believe Gibson sells the Alex Lifeson model Les Paul with one of those midi setups… i'm thinking about replicating that.

Honestly I'd say it's really just the lack of Jerry at the end of the day. That guy was a charismatic force and a real artist at heart. I still find myself surprised when I see even old interviews of him and sort of the quiet logic and respect he had for music. Bob is just still Bob, he was the prodigious child in the band and I don't think he ever truely shook that 'understudy' mentality. I can't help but see a lost soul any time I see a modern picture of him. What a long strange trip it'd been for him indeed.

As for Oteil, I'll admit I hadn't listened to enough DnC to pick him out. IMO anyone can play dead music, it's not hard at all skill-wise, so the rest of it is left to energy. There's a real organic energy at a proper little hippy fest. I have this feeling that if I went to a DnC show it would just feel like bonnaroo with steelys and bears slapped on everything. Kinda a shame in a way, I have to imagine that Mayer has a lot of love for the music, but is there at the wrong time, with too much attention as well.

There's a blackpill way of looking at it which is despairing over the current state, or the redpill which is that you have to contribute to the renewal of such things yourself.

Another thing is that Rock is more "light skinned" than rap if you get what i'm saying, so its not supported by the (((industry))). I worked at a studio for some time where a lot of foreigners came to record, and i can attest that there are a lot of local music scenes centered around certain genres outside of the ZOG zone.

Have you tried Bias from Positive Grid? It's a new amp sim and the best I've ever heard by far. Sounds better than Axe fx. In Side by side comparisons you can tell the difference between the hardware and the sim but it's subtle. Only sim I've ever heard that I would consider actually usable.

I had the Fishman Tripleplay if you haven't heard of that. It's a little plastic pickup that slips in in front of the bridge. The tracking is supposed to be the best on the market but I found it too uncomfortable and it makes palm muting really awkward. It's a lot more like a product made post-1999 than other midi systems though. Wireless, lightweight, etc.

Posting from mobile, so sorry in advance for formatting issues, etc.. a lot of you days are forgetting that metal is a predominately White genre. Sure its a "niche" area for most normies, but there is an incredible amount of potential. I saw this due to one subgenre that has been growing in its own right, folk metal. Some examples are Heidevolk, Ensiferum, Skalmold (careful for this band, though they do sing of glorious Nordic tales, they do have pro-fag publicity. Could be PR, could be true sentiment, who knows.), and many more. I mention this because it is stories reminding European's of their roots and just how glorious our civilization is. Bathory is a good notable example. I find most European-Americans find these bands likable, but that is a limited view point seeing as I'm a burger myself. I'll embed a heidevolk song myself. Greater for the gym and anyone would realize it's badass.

*wink* oh i'm picking-up what you're putting-down, user. don't worry, though. your secret is safe with me. glad to see i'm not the only one around here that gets whats going on with a certain group of people of a certain shade - hint hint - if you know what i mean…

if only there was a place we could go and speak openly about whats really going on…

Have you ever wondered what MainStream Media refers to?
Have you wondered how fiat currency and international banking are hand in hand tied to controlling what gets advertised and what remains popular despite it initially not being popular at all?

Then think about it and come back and ask questions.

ive always felt this but have not really put it into words
care to share your thoughts?

Your trips call for triple smack down. If you derived your political ideals from your musical brain marinade you are one dumb guy.

EDM is a genre. It's the genre of shitty American dance music and it has a very distinct and immediately recognizable style. The stupid usage of "EDM" you're talking about - "hurrrrr EDM just means electronic dance music so everything is EDM" is just fedora faggotry and failure to understand how language works. EDM is just a genre term for loud ass garbage American dance pop.

That's partially because so many things are solid-state or digitally assisted these days. Thankfully the old analog is durable. I wouldn't say the guitars are shit, not much has changed with their design, and there are only so many ways to wrap a pickup. I don't know about acoustics though, I imagine the manufacturing process has gotten similar and pushed some of the soul out of them, but I play a vintage so I've not tried many recent models.

It's almost terrible, I have access to so much but without other people to bounce it off of, it takes far longer and is harder to split tasks. I don't feel like I can even find other musicians to collaborate with these days, with the split attention to DJing and all the ego-shitters.

That said though, if you dive through SC and other sites, you can still find a ton of good stuff. I think it's just that one person has little time/ego to self-promote after doing eveeerything else.

I'd say go for it, all I can tell you is that it doesn't seem to be nearly the pain in the ass it used to be to get good signal. Saddle-under-bridge is such a consistent idea I have to wonder why they ever bothered trying place it next to the neck.

This is Holla Forums great lesson, I think. Recognizing that the world is as it is because of the actions of people, not some ever-present and malevolent force of darkness (meme magic and esoterics aside). You can absolutely effect change, you just have to persevere and also ward off the ennui.

Admittedly I use Guitar Rig for many things, so my perception is likely skewed. I'll have to check that out though, anything has to be better than these.

Oh yeah dude. Compared to Guitar Rig Bias will fucking blow you away. It's on sale right now for like 60 bucks.

Oh damn, didn't realize it let you go as far as literally building the amp. I wish I had been at namm this year, I imagine they had a demobooth set up.

yfw you realize everything you thought you knew was a lie and that the proliferation of "genres" in current electronic music is mostly a function of the fragile egos of the self-styled "DJ's" and "Producers" dominating the scene over actual musicians. Hype over substance, anons. There aren't that many sub-genres, it's just that pretty much each of these poser fucksticks want to be known as the "founder" or "pioneer" of shartwave or queefcore or whatever the next "genre" is. Just another side-effect of the negrofication of the genre - a whole lot of puffed-up, haughty self-promotion and self-hype.

int* - A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR BTWXYSGNXU

I don't disagree that it's gotten out of hand. But subgenres are a great thing from the DJ perspective. I can pull anything from my Cyberbeat-Whore-hop folder and know that it'll at least be compatible with all of my grindstepcore junglism tracks.

Marty robbins promotes miscegenation lol

Limp dicked nu-metal was a counter meme by the kikes to neuter the Industrial genre. Industrial/goth was the last implicit stand of white music. (((They))) let it get popular mostly becasue Trent Reznor and Marylin Manson were enormous suicidal degenerates and they were content to feed that shit to the kids. Unfortunately, there were countless other more talented bands pushing all kinds of wrong think. Lots of fashy overtones. Oy vey! That's a no-no!

Tl;dr they had to cuck white music, and fast.

Well well look what I found. Chester's death was just a (((coincidence))) right?
>youtube. com/watch?v=P0nyy6AcfY4
>youtube. com/watch?v=4Vv-zcAoer8

Arditi, IMPERAT, Triarii, Bloodsoil, Waffenruhe, and Anthem are all good bands.
Become strong, become the superman.
Hail Victory.

got a wife and kids on ruby ridge
please dont shoot me down

Quality post. Of course, don't think the burnouts that moved to Washington in the 70's from Berkeley stopped at birthing SJW, they hooked up with their fagmason occult brethren for child rape.

Where do you think the organs in house music came from, churches, so obviously they had to be put to use fueling degeneracy parties. Anything good must be made ugly.

Checked.

(((they))) better not take Mike Patton next >:(

i admit im not actually sure what youre suggesting here

I'm suggesting Chester was murdered and it was used for a side benefit of pumping some new toy using the same track name. Why don't you look at the links before posting?

i did look at the links, it's just two songs. i listened to them both but it didn't explain anything. what do you mean by "some new toy"?

You must be too young to remember the bad ol days of hard disk multitrack recorders and ADAT machines 20 years ago, it's predecessor was the reel to reel tape deck and the computer is the successor to those previous mediums excluding the ability to mix and edit with plugins, the future will be a hybrid of the analog/digital realms recording onto a digital computer medium while mixing through a purely analog setup (outboard gear and all).

Imo I don't think that process has changed all that much, some might argue millenials have a shittier work ethic and are less likely to make a long term commitment to anything (which is a discussion for another time) but then again trying to get self proclaimed musicians or rock stars in their own minds to show up for rehearsal on time has always been an issue, not to mention these same assholes are really in for it in order to party and have 'fun', nowadays if you're serious about putting material together you're better off just writing, composing and recording everything yourself and just try to find some newfag musicians you can teach your songs to.

someone had Chester Bennington killed as a promo because they thought his death would lead people to one of the band's songs with the same name as a song from some new Disney Channel movie?

well, they were around for like 20 years, probably had 100 songs, that one wasn't even one of their hits…so I think there were probably safer promotional methods for the amount of money it must have cost to cover up the murder of Chester Bennington, user. This is Son of Alex Jones tier imo, I'm gonna call regular coincidence on this one but that's just me.

Pochesta?

I've been saying the same damn thing since the late 90's lol.

I know that feel fam, it's a monumental task of literally building the 'infrastructure' from the ground up in the aspect of having a proper home studio and trying to network with the right people once you have your demo finally recorded. Many have attempted to build an infrastructure that is truly independent from the (((record industry))) and have failed, but when we can learn from the failure and come back from the blackpilling experience with the ingenuity to operate at a shoestring budget you have already won the battle.

They real problem is that the demand for live music has shrunk significantly. A lot of people don't realize this, but when burgerland really started cracking down on drunk driving, it lead to people going to bars less often, which led to fewer bars being open and the number of nights bars would need a house band. Playing night after night with tons of other experienced musicians where the real music schools where musicians would learn how to transition from their bedrooms to professionals. Nowadays all professional musicians come from the few communities that have regular live performances of music consistently. Worship, Nashville, bluegrass scene, children of professional musicians is pretty much it. (((Mainstream))) mostly just hand picks people from talent agencies or the children of affluent parents to try manufacturing stars.

That's kinda where I'm at. It feels like trying to climb the steepest hill first, but if the framework can be sturdily built, the rest should flow. I'm in a fortunate enough position to not have to worry so much about the networking, it's the workflow, the discipline required to make a whole project efficiently from start to finish. I sometimes imagine this is what learning (dnd-style) wizardry would be like, a lot of framework building to create an easy-flowing vector for creativity. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Can confirm, even just 6-8 years ago even there was a good network of bands and demand for shows. Even it seems like it died down there, people that I knew started going to raves (for drugs cops can't detect) or just staying on their land and playing radio.

These days I don't even know where I'd play as solo-acoustic anymore. As said, there just doesn't seem to be the demand. I'm hoping that going back to school will provide some local network, but otherwise idk. I have been intrigued by the fact that twitch has a live music section, woefully unpopulated too. Maybe there's a route there.

Hmm. Do anons like chiptune shit because they were conditioned to enjoy it in old games during their childhood, or because our ancestors sat around the camp fire with synths? rly maeks me tihnk

In an age of 'too much' where everything is processed and layered with bullshit, bare-bones synth music focusing almost entirely on the interplay of tones becomes the 'new'. It's almost ascetic, like sonic atonement for the years of sustanceless noise.

Video related

I think the later. But seriously I have no idea why it sparks ancient memories.

Nigger squawk stopped saying anything new or relevant sometime around 1988, why are those people listening to a literal retard while he "busts" moves reminiscent of a strung out junkies begging for cash outside the local late night convenience store?

>They real problem is that the demand for live music has shrunk significantly. A lot of people don't realize this, but when burgerland really started cracking down on drunk driving, it lead to people going to bars less often, which led to fewer bars being open and the number of nights bars would need a house band. Playing night after night with tons of other experienced musicians where the real music schools where musicians would learn how to transition from their bedrooms to professionals. Nowadays all professional musicians come from the few communities that have regular live performances of music consistently. Worship, Nashville, bluegrass scene, children of professional musicians is pretty much it. (((Mainstream))) mostly just hand picks people from talent agencies or the children of affluent parents to try manufacturing stars.

Fucking this right here!!! ^^

>(((Mainstream))) mostly just hand picks people from talent agencies or the children of affluent parents to try manufacturing stars.

Oh man I've been an actual witness to this to where the parent/control freak manages their beta of a son's band while the rest of the band members are demanded to fork over money in order to 'pay to play' on the national circuit eventually psycho parent runs the band into the ground and their bitch boi of a son was the one who really got the benefit to playing those gigs and makes it into one of those (((mainstream))) type of bands.

Indeed, even nowadays it takes a small fortune in order to produce an album yourself and to do the whole process independently from start to finish.

nah man shoegaze is this angsty loud (mostly british) teens who act with deep intent as if there is no audience.
boris is an awesome band still.

Either in money to pay a mix/mastering engineer, in having the time to do it, or in energy to do all of it yourself without compromising the original work. It's a three-headed beast for sure, though anyone who perseveres through should be cream at that point. I have a lot of respect for guys like Deadmau5 and Skream, edm aside.

Supremacy and the self-titled albums are really good. Newer ones not so much.

no. way. this is an entire new light for me. thanks for breaking this incredibly important news.

you deserve a ban, you revived a 2 hour old thread with a shitpost

FUCKING THIS

Now go watch your DJ's, take away their software and see if anybody of them even know how to beatmatch correctly. Sad but these days most DJ's are simply just "DJ's" selecting a playlist to play the latest (((EDM))) with niggerized vocals and/or themes.

Sad! Yeah, popular music has been a psyop since the Beatles at least. Also look into Dave McGowan's book on Laurel Canyon. A lot of the hippy bands of the sixties were connected to US intelligence agencies (and the drugs, pedos, and human trafficking that goes with that).

Can you recommend some of those better industrial bands? I don't know anything about the genre.

#1 rock album in 90's, Pantera. Theme: Kicking ass, standing up for yourself, being a real uncucked man.

#1 (((rock))) album in 2010's, Imagine Dragons. Literal faggot flag on cover.

You decide.

dont forget that the 80's hair metal scene was becoming so effeminate and stagnant that grunge simplified the music and strayed far away from the poppy sounds of songs like 'Cherry Pie'

The nihilism of the 90's was great. It was introspective and produced a lot of great music across many genres. or maybe I'm just partial to the decade that I came of age. I tend to think that I am more objective than that as I am really keen on other decades of music as well such as the 60's and 70's rock and prog era.

Godflesh

Killing joke

Also idc what that fag says Trent Reznor/NIN is the man

I love NIN and have since the late 80s, but let's not pretend that Trent isn't a gigantic blackpilled sexual deviant.

This song would make a great day of the rope theme. Merle was a good man.

That being said, fuck the Vietnam war. I have no doubt we would have won, but communism being spread by jungle gooks is an entirely irrelevant threat to the Western world at the time.

I actually don't know anything about his private life, I just know he makes good music.

If you were in his position I doubt you'd be much different, power corrupts as they say.

Wouldn't be farfetched. The military used pop music and movies conspiratorially and then were found out in the 90s. The CIA niggers were heavily involved in modern "art" and their directors have had historically strong ties to the communist ideology.

Trent Reznor is a total degenerate and back in the 90's he described himself as being 'bi-sexual' while rumors emerged about Reznor and (((Marylin Manson))) having a homoerotic relationship, it was widely known too he was into fucking 12 yr old girls who he would let backstage.

You bring up an important point that confirms your statement, if you remember back then LSD was so readily available around the mid 90's, to where myself and my peers were dropping acid almost on a monthly basis and others I knew were dropping acid on a weekly basis, so many teens during that era became totally fucked in the head, then around the 2000's LSD just magically disappeared and of course around that time opiates flooded suburbia and so many young adults became hooked on oxys and percocets. The CIAniggers were very active during the 90's.

I agree with the fact that music is being used to manipulate young people in certain directions, but just remember that alot of musicians just jump on the bandwagon that makes the most money so its no surprise that you have a bunch of same sounding bands popping up everywhere. Everyone copies themselves figuring they make quick bucks. (((They))) dont even need to push anyone, these faggots do it themselves. But really, what do you expect? Look at what radio stations across the world are playing, look at what kind of bullshit licenses they need to purchase to even be allowed to play certain kinds of songs. Everything is being controlled. If a normalfag doesnt listen to shit outside of the propaganda machine than they are a lost cause anyway. It almost like all these faggots on youtube commenting on old songs
I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION
not even realizing that they are nothing but fucking retards. The only good music is being made by niche or independent artists and while people like Kanye etc. are being held up as some kind of Michael Angelo of music they are more like the equivalent of the Judenpolizei back then.
Smart people will always listen to new and different things, trying to widen their horizon, be it musical or knowledge, while the rest will blissfully live in ignorance.
I mean for fucks sake its not even music, its food, television, clothes, cars, schools, books etc. Pretty much every aspect of a human's life is controlled in a certain way. You just have to realize that there is no spoon.

I've always loved Rush. I used to listen to them as a kid. But my view has definitely changed since discovering Geddy Lee is a jew.

Rush are also yuge lolbergs, Neal is a devout Ancap.

I'm surprised no one else mentioned Laibach in this thread. This is proper redpilled music. Instead, most here are posting their favourite generic metal bands from when they were edgy 14 year olds.

I also wanted to add one more thing. You people don't actually believe that image boards are there for free speech do you? A last bastion of unfiltered human thoughts? Image boards are just as everything else, controlled opposition. Its a matter of realizing who and why somebody wants to manipulate or rather give you a nudge in a certain directions. Holla Forums is if nothing else an effective propaganda machine. But I think everyone knows this.

nope, cucked af. just left cucks larping as nazis.
insidefullofcolor.com/2015/10/20/an-exclusive-interview-with-slovenias-laibach/

KYS Mordecai. Youre a christcuck faggot, even if you call yourself an (((atheist))), youre still a christcuck in my eyes

>BUT HEAR MY (((OPINIONS))) ON IT!!!!

Piss off faggot. Just because every band you like is pozzed doesnt mean the rest of us engage in the faggotry you consider normal.

KYS

Dubs confirm Varg was indeed a good boy dindu nuffin.

He killed a literal commie degenerate loser. He did the world a solid.

How does that exactly prove that they are leftist or cucked?

Good post user. I went to high school right when grunge got going and I fuckin hated it then, hate it now. I stuck to my underground metal and 80's thrash and said fuck off to all the trendys (hipsters) who were deep into the kiked up grunge trash.

Fuck ya, good stuff. I need to jam out more BT. These fuckers were one of the good ones from the 90's.

Love these fuckers.

It's the least filtered of all possible online discussion arenas, to claim otherwise is blatantly false.

WTF Linkin Park was always making music, faggot.

WTF it is called a genre, of course they all copy each other. What a coincidence! Your friend is an idiot.

tell us more about yourself

Fucking love them, best thing to come out of Fable 3 and Spec Ops the Line.

Thats true. Its the accuracy of the information which should always be confirmed. Regardless of what gets posted here I experienced a lot of instances where the information an user provided was half-assed and it stll got an uproar of a reaction until some other user points out the inaccuracy said information. Always take new information with a grain of salt until the overwhelming evidence confirms the truth.

Does it matter if I listen to music influenced by negroes though?

I've been listening to this for years, what's the meaning behind it?

Good times

Sounds like shit.

Probably because he's half redskin to begin with.

I meant it's lyrical meaning; what kind of a shitty relationship has that dude fallen into?

Maynerd Jones Keebler wrote a diss track for Tool's Aenima basically lashing-out at some random douche that pissed him off at a party or some shit. 20 Years later, he's squashing grapes in a tub in his bare feet because he's a rich faggot vinyard owner and his latest album with Pucifer features a diss track basically lashing-out at some random douche that pissed him off at a party.

2 decades later and this cross-dressing weirdo can't stop getting aggro at spergs that annoy him… and he's like 60. My point is that depression is weird and not every creative person goes inward with it. Not every depressed person is an emo faggot or folk singer. Pantene's Vulgar Display is to me just an aggro dude lashing-out at people in his depression. We know that Henry Rollins was on ADHD meds as a kid… so, probably stimulants. I'd be curious to know if Maynerd Jones Keebler and Phil St. Elmo of Pantene were also using/abusing stimulants, which I can attest changes the nature of your depression and your creativity if you happen to suffer depression alongside ADHD.

Well, i've got ADHD and depression, and so far my drawfaggotry is still trash. I could doot down one of my shitposts or not, but since it's not exactly musical, i'm hesistant.

My War is a fun pol-ish song. What a weird dude.

crowddeterrent.bandcamp.com/track/enemies

Enemies , are at your door , plotting and scheming to take all you worked for
expect no mercy, and give none in return , nowhere to turn back , when all bridges have been burned

your enemies - are my enemies too
your enemies are my enemies too, sacrifice for me i do the same for you

desperate times, call for desperate measures, vengeance is a must , now more than ever
when peace has run its course, and words have no worth, crush all your enemies , before they get you first

search for peace so deep inside , hatred is all you'll find

so forget it, forget the weakness thats holding you back
and don't regret it, show no mercy when you attack

What did he mean by this?

now that you think about it, he was constantly mocked for being "transracially white".

topkek

Fuck off Hungary.

Even then MJ turned "white" anyways

it doesn't.
they are probably nazbol behind the 587598 levels of post-irony.

So, some context is finally able to be applied to the 2000-2010 decade and beyond. I was wondering when Id be able to look back at it as anything but a degenerate blur. Nigger pop, it just felt like garbage at the time, was hard to compare 2005 to 1995 and 1985 for what symbolized that year.

His lyrics are retarded garbage for depressed 13 year old girls. Which is a shame because he was a sort of musical genius of historic level.

There is not much particular agenda since artists usually sing about what they experience or dig up.
So gansta rap usually is a description/critique of what they experience in their environment.
You can add the jew vector to it, but that is just some minor vector, usually it sells for various other reasons.
The lady gaga and katy perry stuff is probably related to their environment or what resonates within them, which also resonates in your culture.
And i would describe disturbed or limp bizkiz as angsty teenagers, just a broad brush with some little lines that fit you fucking faggot. And probably only a femalesque cunt would use angsty teenagers as a describtion.

You would probably appreciate Ghosts if you haven't heard it already. Just4 albums of pure instrumental NIN, devoid of the typical ego shit. It's 5/5 breddy gud.

>love acid culture house that promotes (((love)))
help

If musicians abusing drugs bothers you, you should probably just stop listening to music

are you implying musicians should get a pass for being degenerate? I'm not buying any of that

We play music on every level, just like your numbers and science is music on a different level, a sorting mechanism, a lense that bundles thoughts like photons and makes fire.

And your goon shit if you reconstrcut it is like a pool of your faggit shit, your personality your weakness and and a straight strairway to what you really, like sex something that stimulates you, all that little details intentionally or untentionally along with your with your professionalized agencies.

music itself is the psyop, it becomes a crutch just as surely as alcohol, cocaine, and the rest. in ways even more sinister because it is the "gateway drug" into all the degeneracy.

"Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream" by Dave McGowan explains the origins of this psyop.

>try to continue pushing your (((narrative))) that music is a drug
Kill yourself.

this is a bot

I didn't say it was addiction. But most social interaction is programming and reinforcement. If you're having deep and meaningful and thought-provoking conversations, then great. If not, time without the shallow bullshit 99% of us get will open your eyes. The unexamined life and all that.

If porn or tv messes with your head, think of what someone you can see, smell, hear, feel, and react to can do.

I was a kid when the backwards masking became a scandal and when the Heavy Metal trial of Judas Priest and lawsuits against other rockers like Ozzy were happening. They really attacked rock music hard back then, and by connecting the attack with the evangelicals, they also managed to make Christianity look stupid and even more unappealing to teenagers. That was what turned me away from going to church with my family. >>>10289670

Bad goy!

Listen to my degenerate music and comedy shows. It's just entertainment goy, nothing more!

Pretty funny isn't it. I'd like to see him test his hypothesis and, oh I don't know, maybe play gabber or speedcore at a Darkwave gig. The goths and cyberpunks won't notice the difference right? It's all the same right?

People are talking about white music yet nobody's posted Scarborough Fair yet? Seriously??

EDM, in my opinion, is a dead end of a genre. It stands for "electronic dance music", i.e. beats and simplistic melodies to seizure-dance to while under the influence of way too much alcohol.
Music needs a heart and a soul, and the commercial mass produced template music has neither. Keep in mind that I haven't tuned in to any radio station since at least 3 years, when I got a car with a stereo supporting USB / SD memory cards. Shit's only gotten worse since then, and any time I hear some modern piece of "music", I physically feel disgusted.

There's very little electrical music I'm not disgusted by, and, surprise, surprise, it has a heart and a soul.

I like how this rolls of the tongue.