Gifting thread

Rules are pretty simple. Post a picture of a canned beverage tipped on it's side and balancing without any special support. (you may need to drink some of the contents of the can to achieve a balance)

As far as the timestamp goes you have two options. You can either write today's date on some paper and hold it up with your picture of your tilted can or capture the singing thread OP post in the background like I've done in mine. My OP post is an example of a workable picture. If your can is not properly tilted or your timestamp is not done correctly your post won't count and you win nothing.

We've got three winner slots. You can pick some prizes from Humble bundle or steam but my steam has the best options. If you don't like steam or humble bundle then I guess screwed if you're wanting a prize.

Once we have three confirmed winners the gate is closed. Naturally I'll decide what qualifies so no pissing and moaning if you come in right after the guy ahead of you wins. No reason to act like a bernout.

Good luck. Get chuggan.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059669689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I don't drink soda

They make cans of juice

What the fuck is with that desk?
The entire thing looks like a miserable, poor person lives there.

ur fucking gey

Doesn't matter what the beverage is. If you're an ameriburger then you've probalby only seen carbonated sugar water in cans. My condolences.

The paint flakes off and my OCD compels me to pick it at like a scab. I could buy a really nice table/desk to replace it but I'm too lazy to move the old one.

It doubles as my "key area" where I store all of my "precious items".

gg ez

I will entertain your sick fetish OP

jesus christ

A fine balance. Well edge'd mate. You're a winnar.

A lightweight perhaps but a winner none the less. Nice themery.

one more slot to go unless my page refreshes slowly…

Follow your dreams

If you think that's bad, you should have seen my old desk. Here's what's left of it and another desk, from when I tossed them out. Thing was so flimsy that nudging it made it rock like it was going to collapse, and it fell apart when I tried to move it. Light-colored pieces were my desk.

if it makes you feel any better, i bought a 1988 solid oak cubicle corner desk thing for like forty bucks. fully assembled it weighed at least three hundred pounds. best fucking desk i've ever owned

when i was disassembling it to move, i undid the wrong screw and the whole fucking thing collapsed on me while i was under it. it took me no joke an hour to get it off me and get out, and it broke one of my ribs.

tl;dr light flimsy desks aren't always bad

How do you make those pictures?

How do you make those pictures?

Mine was just unsafe levels of flimsy. It was a shitty desk even when it was new. Almost no space to hold anything, the bottom had fallen out on one side, ridiculously wobbly. Sometimes the keyboard tray got stuck, too. Glad to see it gone.

At this point I'm just waiting for mine to collapses on itself, at that point I'll finally get my shit together.

It had a keyboard tray but that got fucked years ago

Beverage companies are finding new methods to viral market, I see. You will never beat Coca-Cola company, Pepsi Co.

I feel you. Shitty desks are the worst. I'd post a picture of my old one, but I think I'd need to charge my old phone for that.

Pepsi won decades ago.

I like to think when I make these threads some dingus has too much drink left and ends up dumping on their keyboard and making a mess.

If I wanted to viral market I'd make a shitty how to video on youtube for it.

I think current coke has vanilla in it? Only a hint and it throws me off. I like my teeth rotting formula to be vanilla free.

I'll keep the gate open for another…15 minutes. That should be enough time to get the proper corner drink. After that we'll just have two winners.

I like Coke better but I buy it by the bottle. Pepsi kind of just shows up at my place without being bought. The can I used is probably months old.

Fresh OC for you

I don't drink canned stuff often enough and it's a long walk through the snow to get anything. Would a mug suffice? Your thread on screen in lieu of timestamp.

Never mind, I made it better.

K

Checked. I think we have a winner already

S'not kosher on two fronts. Gotta be a can mate. Gotta have the sing thread as the background Op or a time stamp for today.

That's almost kosher but you gotta have one of the two time stamp options.

Whoops

good enough?

Fresh OC for you OP. Does this count?

welp

Time to have some fun

You guys can choose one of the flunkie winners if you want.

or you can choose to steal their prize

If you both choose to steal you lose your prize and the one you were trying to steal

If one person chooses steal they get both prizes and the other winner only gets one

If both can decide on someone then they can give the flunkie a prize so 3 people get a prize

You gotta tell me your answer in private or you void the whole lot for yourself if you post it in this thread

Email me your answers/your steam profile you want your prizes sent to…

SHOWTIME!

Not enougth tilt on that can. Can't see if you're proping something up under it…

NO PRIZE

I'm just getting a Cloudflare email protection page in the email field, man.

Fucking jim, here we go. [email protected]/* */

Pictures not being taken.

I frankly don't give a shit, both mug man and balloon man put far more effort then the rest of us

Right.

Yeah, I don't even know how you would balance it on a balloon.

Your prize is in the other winner's hands. I'm waiting on some emails from them now.

I agree…but we have to follow the rules.

I sent one already. Didn't think to put my steam in it, but it's sent.

Sokie, send as many as you need. waiting on a reply from our other winner. He could still steal it…

Is that you in the background there, tubby?

Or have you already stolen it?I can't spoil your answer of course. This is getting good.

No, I needed help moving the desks because the only way to get them out was a pain to do alone. Especially since neither desk had all their wheels still.

What the fuck is this cancer and why do you have to tie pepsi into this?

nigger it's free standing

How fat is the person who helped you move them? I'm guessing around 375lb.

I can't see under it. Even if I could you're past the deadline. You are very dedicated though. I'm sure you'll you end up winning something with that determination some day.

I don't know how much he weighs, I haven't asked. That would be pretty rude.

Either way was having fun. Have fun with prizes i dont care.

dust your gamesphere man.

Shit, what is that thing if it's not a balloon?

OKAMU SHAMUSPHERU

I was gonna say it looked like a bowling ball…

Anyway you're a lucky shitter. We had one winner choose you and the other ran off somewhere and hasn't sent me an email. Overall not a bad haul.

If you still don't want your prize you can give it to the one respondent so he can get DOUBLE PRIZES or the determined fellow.

Your call chief. If you don't reply soon then only one prize gets doled out. 5 minutes.

Mug man. If still againts the rules then the sole winner that responded email.

It's good to see more charitable souls giving out vidya.

What are the games, anyway?

It's the thought that counts :^)

Mug man it is. He was quite determined. If you're still here mug man just send me your steam ID.

I know right, god forbid you gotta take your hand off your dick for 5 minutes to take a digital picture.

Worst generation.

Prizes

Pick one and email it to me or post in the thread.

Bud lightman- Borderlands, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Torchlight 2, or Awesomenauts

Mug man- Shoot many robots, Bully, hero Siege, or Eye Devine cybermancy

Oh, bud lightman responded too? I figured he just had to go or didn't care or something.

I'll take EYE. Been meaning to play that for a while now. steam id is 76561198059669689

Shit, I thought you were bud lightman.

Fine, We'll call you carbinated surgar man. Not as catchy but it'll do. Go ahead and replace your name for his prizes.

That's a very cryptic username

It's the number of the link.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059669689

Dragonfall would be sweet, then. My brother won't stop singing the new Shadowrun's praises and I haven't played it. I emailed you my Steam already. Thanks, bro.

Yep, you fucking shizune path faggot. You can delete me after I send you game.

To make it easier I'll just use your email. I gotta steam friend mugman.

You got it. I'm working on some Virgin Bingo for 2016 but that's a big to do.

Sounds like it would take a lot of work. Gotta make sure no row is too hard or easy or anything.

Yea, I've done it before.I make multiple bingo cards to assist the autists.

Naturally I do a theme'd timestamp. I think the last one I did required people to have a christmas tree in the background. (during christmas)

GG to winners have a good weekend everyone!

I guess having multiple cards would work too. I'm no good at that sort of thing, balancing how tough it is to win certain ways.

get out off here you sick fuck.

I started working on it a few days ago. I'm taking some of the boxes from the old boards and remixing it with the new boards. It's pretty gay.