Some people sing about Sonic and everyone's face has molten off

Dr Robotnik was flying through over the Jungles of Angel Island saying to himself: "I have already proven to myself that the Bullshit emitter will be powerfull enough to melt the off the face of every creature in a 50 mile radius if you can get an impulse 1M gigawatts through it and I know exactly were I can get the energy source that can produce that much power." Shortly after he arrived at the temple that houses the Master Emerald, but Sonic and Tails were already there. "Long time no see, Botnik. Watcha doing in the Temple?". Dr Robotnik had no patience for that blue hedgehog's antics this time. So he pulled out the grappling hook and went for the Master Emerald with the Bullshit emitter deployed just to get jumped on by Knukles who was already waiting behind a corner. With a swift punch he damaged the bullshit emitter just as it was connected to the Emerald. A hexadecimal code was flashed on the HUD of the Egg Mobile. Robotnik was shocked for he recognized the code meant. "You imbecellic Moetherfucker, that was the Buuuuuu—–" screamed the Doctor while everyone faces was molten off by the Bullshit rays. Can you help everyone to find new bodies for the faces?

Nice fan fiction. How long before you break the record for most amount of words?

Gorillions of years in this case, because its just flavor text for a Photoshop thread and I am not a very original writer.

One day mario was taking a shit because he's mario

Robotnik, get over here so I can punch you!

Fixed

Improved version

I'm having too much fun with this.

For a character who only properly appeared in one arcade game, that nobody ever played, she sure has a lot of r34 and fan art in general.

Obscure characters need love too.

It's time for another Tails gets trolled thread isn't it?

robotnik is too good for this

Oh shit, I remember these threads.
I made tons of shit for these like pic related.
I'll try to make more if I can think of something.

The gang's all here.

bump

I don't think so. Just slap any of the faces on any object you can think of.

Epic, now go back to cuck9k

Something I whipped up for shits and giggles.

1000 hours in paint.net

I recommend using Krita.

I don't do much image editing, but thanks for the recommendation. Also,

The funny this is that if you only do image editing, then GIMP is actually better than Krita.

H I L A R I O U S

Krita is great for art, but not for photoediting. It's text tool is till atrocious.

Trying out GIMP, it's alright.

bump?

Bump. There should be some more for two minute video.

starring hit songs like "21st Century Echidna" and "The Way Knuckle's Meant To Be"

Muh nigga

Twilight and From The End Of The World are some of my favorite songs of all Time, all 3 (four) of the last songs are fucking prophetic, 2095 is clang approved, and The Way Life's Meant To Be should have been a hit as a single
the lack of attention and success of Time is depressing when it's one of Elo's finest albums

didn't notice until I posted and now it's bothering me
meant ELO or E.L.O. or Jeff's ELO, but not Elo
& Knuckles

That song always made me sad.
The idea of A.I. that's convincingly alive yet doesn't actually think or feel is almost soul-destroying.
It reminds me of that episode from Star Trek TNG, where a court is arguing whether Data is actually sentient or not.

bump

The amount of autism people have for a shitty mascot from a 6.5/10 game on release is astonishing.

have any of you read the autistically long sony fanfic?

To Pirate Photoshop CC you need to replace one DLL file.
One.
You can even download the program from adobe's servers.

why install that shit

being a freetard is getting better and better over the years

bump

You mean my flavor text or something else that is floating out there?

I never thought anyone from diochan would ever come here.
Come butta?