Big Harv general

Big Harv general

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=-qwjc8IcxD8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/ghost/only
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/stone/image/zbI9s9r0jAZ2lLL9-fbJnA/
imdb.com/search/title?roles=nm0005544,nm0206257
businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-scandal-what-are-penile-injections-why-used-2017-12
lastampa.it/2017/10/15/italia/cronache/un-orco-mi-ha-mangiata-la-cosa-pi-sconvolgente-i-tanti-attacchi-dalle-donne-hUwq9t9TFgRHkmcjU8yhAL/pagina.html
returnofkings.com/26763/girls-with-short-hair-are-damaged
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1552087/Asia-Argento-reenacts-Weinstein-rape-Scarlet-Diva.html
networthpost.com/net-worth/dario-argento-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, YOU JUST KNOW

Do you think harv was eating out James Cameron dried cum?

reddit gen

Doing Bageled pics for every known shiksa who was suspected to be HARVESTED

t. reddit memer

Like clockwork haha

trips and nothing happened with Watson

Kek doesn't work in the past, he's a force that influences the future

Checked and confirmed

Fucking thank you, I was stating to doubt myself but fuck, the first comment points out the obvious.
HARVESTED

BAGELED
Fucking kek.
Anybody got that Bella Thorne before/after pic with ol Harv in the middle?

"Happened" implies she didn't take part of it. Make no mistake, it was a mutual agreement between consenting adults, tit for tat, if you will. Which is kinda funny because she's flat.
She fucked ol' Harvey for some roles, simple as that.

Proven twice wrong:

He probably played a part in Alba getting meme'd as "the most beautiful woman in the world" back in the day

Those are weak digits, check these

Big Harv confirmed for having gone spelunking every cavity of Worst Emma

No she didn't because it was a random cameo in an ensemble film after she was already rich and famous for a decade.

She met with him multiple times for a cameo? lol

No, you see anons spam images from one single event that was in London really makes you think that pol doesnt know jack shit since it was a random film that she did out of her 18 or 19 films

Thanks for making this place 4chan fags you ruined it.

Did she change her clothes in the middle of the event?

Answer this

Wouldn't Emma have come forward if she was harv'd?

emmafag is the most butthurt pleb I have seen in a while.

Are you so retarded you don't know what a jacket is?

Bravo Holla Forums

LOLOLOLOL
She let Harvey do everything he wanted in exchange for being in a movie that's not a kid's movie, because her lack of acting skill prevented her from securing a role in one where the actors are picked according to their talent.

Forgot link
hooktube.com/watch?v=-qwjc8IcxD8

t. I hate emma watson and don't realize she was the most popular actress her age and im a dumb cuck who is going to assume out my ass because emma couldn't possibly have an agent and My Week With Marilyn totally made her career
You are dumb

lol, she starred in the Weinstein produced "Regression" (2015)

Its the same fucking dress. This board is completely fucking useless.

Yea because shes starred in a shitton of films you fucking mong. HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR

Everytime

You were the one saying she "only did a cameo" in a weinstein movie

You're the one spamming images from 2012
You are a fucking retard and dont know anything. She has a fucking agent.

Watsonfag btfo

Is "user" codeword for (You)?

Never did oscarbait

Never did oscarbait you fucking asshole

Holla Forums really is dumb if they think Watson had to do anything when she was worth 100 million USD, not even an Emmafag

They like actresses like jennifer lawrence, sophie turner and gal gadot so it is pretty ironic. Or they like ecelebs that are confirmed sluts.

And? She has a glorified pimp, that's what she has.

I used to think the guy obsessed with Watson was just having a bit of a giggle but I was wrong. This guy really is as autistically obsessed and enraged as he appears.

/ourguy/

Wow you aren't virtue signaling arent you

Ironically that's the same thinking that led to Sony paying Jlaw 20 million for Passengers

No Sony is just a bad company.

Have fun checking this out:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/ghost/only

Maybe its because he keeps making solid points and you keep memeing like a cuckchanner and replying to yourself

Yeah and they thought JLaw was bankable for the same reasons you're calling Worst Emma bankable.
They're box office poison but do well when starring in movies with IPs too big to fail.

Look everyone the megaautist 4plebs detective is here

Not inclined to read that shit tbh. His tantrums here are more than enough for me.

It's common knowledge on halfchan that you go to the archives, several anons have pointed it out.

No user you dont seem to understand that Jlaw is a meme actress just like Christ Pratt and the film made a profit. Emma only did batb because it was a musical otherwise she doesnt do films for a large salary and does indie films. Jlaw continues to take fat checks as much as she cant. Emma only had a special contract for batb and was still probably underpaid considering how much it grossed over their wantings in the contract of 750 mil

What's funny is that he doesn't even post to halfchan, his posts are direct-to-archive

Seriously fuck off and kys policeman

samefagging is unreal

Maybe you should go back to 4chan then crybaby

Nice try

No, I'm here to stay. This is your doom, watsonfag. I was a crossposter for years but now I almost exclusively post here as it's comfier.

How is it that Holla Forums is worst than Holla Forums?

Because 4chan came here with their same stale memes

sadly more entertaining than the anothwr star wars thread

8 chan doesn't even have memes, their memes are basically posting youtube critics

Harveyposting is an original Holla Forums meme you faggot

Really makes you think how you don't even use the meme properly and only use it for Holla Forums purposes

PREACH

How is Emma Watson Holla Forums related?

How is Emma Watson hate and cherrypicking and spam related to cuckchan aka reddit spamming? Wow

How is she relevant? Hasn't been in anything worth watching if you're not a child

How is she relevant? She triggers you constantly and is the highest actress her last three films for the amount of money shes generated per 1 dollar of her salary. Who the fuck do you think is more popular Emma Roberts? Who is even posted on this board? Name some actresses who you think anyone gives a shit about im waiting.

Harry Potter is adult kino goddamn it!

Emma Stone Margot Robbie Jennifer Lawrence are so popular and haven't been in a ton of shitflicks and capeshit XD oh wait they have

The only one who sounds triggered here would be you. Calm down, user. Deep breaths.

Some anons think someone like Kristen Stewart is popular, they have a skewed sense of things.

KStew is cuter and a better actress than Watson.

and her cunt is moister too

I knew there was some Kstewfag out there, I'm not even the emmaposter. Stewart is horrible she is Lawrence tier shit, she has no acting ability none. Even Lawrence has more probably.

"It doesn't matter if it's good as long as it makes money" never rang so true

Kristen Stewart has to fuck and suck dick for roles, now she's moved on to French directors she's fucking.

You were talking about relevancy stop moving the goalposts Holla Forums

He said she's better than Watson, he didn't said she was good. Learn the difference.

Learn to read my statement, she isn't better than Watson at all. She plays 1 character in her entire filmography.

:3

Your statement? You mean your shitpost? It doesn't make any sense what so ever, and Watson is a terrible actress. KStew is not a good actress, but she is better than that stuck up British feminazi cunt who is only famous for starring in films based on children's books.

you responded to the antiemma autist from 4chan, he has nothing better to do, don't respond to him

Nah Watson is underrated by everyone on here who likes shit actresses like Stewart and Stone who aren't even worth watching aesthetically let alone their shit delivery.

Lmao everyone is bitter towards Emma Watson for having shitfus.

t. assblasted Watsonfag.
Enjoy your children films starring that atrocious actress turned token UN spokeswoman.

SEETHING memer

are you implying Watson has "shitfus"?

He is coming apart. I expect a flood of deranged threads any time now.

I love her even if she was harv'd, tbh

And all of them are are filled with posts with one picture of Emma Watson we have seen countless times before.

The trouble with waifus is that they create waifufags.

Froglover detected

The ones with her getting BLACKED in Africa?

Longshanks did nothing wrong.

Oh yeah? Would you please tell me again how many Oscars Watson has in her possession?

JUST

Literally reddit /r/movies tier like the r/movies actress she is

Somehow I think he will leave those out, same with the ones where she hangs out with Weinstein and his buddies.

I may be a tad biased here, but in the bestEmma threads we have managed to stay on topic, discuss her shows and films and share pictures. The only shitposting we encountered was by some triggered user - who may or may not be the Watsonfag.

Bitches love the big Harvey cock

Trips confirm but will be denied again and again, Sad!

I was asking because he posted picks of her in Africa with a pack of niggers and when I told him "BLACKED" he replied "COLONIZED". He doesn't even deny she's a whore who will burn coal if she feels like it.

Your trips got obliterated by the quads saying Watson is shit ITT

What are you even talking about? I think you're autistic as well

We were talking about Stone being a shit reddit actress which she is sweetheart stop trying to change the subject, sweetie.

That's because Best Emma can act, unlike Watson. So her shows and movies are worth discussing.

What did he mean by this

Nobody even talks about any of her films. Holy fuck you cuckchanner.

Battle of the Sexes couldn't even gross its budget and the Circle grossed 40.6 million to a 18 mil budget. Stone is finished.

People mostly talk about her shows but also talked about "We are the Millers"

If he had dropped her after she whined to the UN, got Weinstein'd, I would at the very least have some respect for him.

And she is still relevant. Watson is a has been, who had her five minutes of fame as a sidekick in the HP films.

How does it feel having no self awareness, I said r/movies they are a bunch of plebs who think they have taste. They inhabit 4chan which hates watson and loves stone. Makes you ponder.

I thought you were talking about Stone. Even Roberts gets discussed more than her. Roberts is not best though sorry robertofag

You're a faggot and the reason I like her more, enjoy having her be an actress for 30 or 40 more years lol

That's one big mess

What is that supposed to prove?

Hopefully we can talk about SCRE4M as well in a future thread. Roberts and Panettiere were easily the best actresses in that film.

Can't admit it huh?

Oh no… The Watsonfag has malfunctioned again.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/stone/image/zbI9s9r0jAZ2lLL9-fbJnA/

Don't bring the Roberts stuff here m8, she has nothing to do with Weinstein

Right she's just pure nepotism

Did you make that post and screencap it? lol

I'd take nepotism over harvesting any day of the week

oh yeah?! well, my mom thought it was funny.

Nepotism at least assures they have the genetic makeup and contact with actually talented people. Sex for roles just assures they are willing to suck the ugliest jew that has ever been.

Funny way to say she was born in the acting, molded by it. This is not a Roberts thread though, it's a Weinstein thread.

But there was no harvesting because she's the only one who wasn't a who beforehand.

Read the above statement. It's like you have amnesia.

Lol

She can't even use her nepotism to get anything over shit tv shows and anons her act like she's good.

Did she get it?

I just screencapped it

She rejected the role of Harley Quinn. DC/Warner was begging her to star in it and she refused and went to do what she loves in Scream Queens, slasherkino.

I'm more curious about Rosario Dawson tbh, she was also in Sin City.

They weren't begging her they had some other throway skank like Robbie to fill in, its just capeshit

She got jewed alright.

literall who

The level of BR in this thread is off the charts.

Whatever helps you sleep at night and hold onto the idea that Watson still is pure.

Does Harvey fuck non-white goy women?
Anyhow they were in a bunch of stuff together, and it's not just Tarantino and Rodriguez stuff
imdb.com/search/title?roles=nm0005544,nm0206257

You have to be seriously dumb yourself laddie wishful thinking

brazilians?

Damn, I didn't think Quentin was getting it. Damn.
I mean I was one of the guys who posted the "imagine being Uma Thurman in that scene" pasta.

Sad.

idk, seems pretty non-conclusive

Aye.

Did you expect him to grope her tits or pussy in front of the photographer?

That fucker is so fucking ugly holy shit. Like an Uber-Jew.

The watsonfag posts unintelligible grammar, it's not even about being a grammar nazi at this point but about making out what he wants to say.

Who did she suck off for this?

on shaky ground there lad

I think it is more likely that her numale costars are a bunch of, well, numales.

How does this even happen?

Well, it's not like subtlety is his defining characteristic.

Oh boy

Welcome to the current year, user.

This

Soy

I enjoy a good meme and triggering waifu-fags is always fun, but I hope no one genuinely has any admiration for this guy. He had to get injections in his dick every time he wanted it to work, and the most he could do a lot of the time was give a girl a massage or get them to watch him shower.

He's fucking pathetic. If an actress was capable of sitting in a room with him for 5 minutes and pretending not to be disgusted, he'd do everything in his power to win them an Oscar. What a fag.

Claiming the blonde replicant

Look at her eyes and expression. She knows what is going to happen once they get back to the hotel room.

Can you stop

Sauce?
Also he's a disgusting perv but like you said it's funny triggering waifufags, specially the watsonfag who happens to be a special snowflake about it.

SOYBOY

she went back to her her place, if you actually wanted to know he's yelling at the paparazzi and she was too before that

All the girls in (((marvel))) shows got jewed, except for Deborah Ann Woll.

Dont do it

In the light of all those recent rape and molesting stories any news about Dan "Get in the van" Schneider?

Haven't heard any yet, there's wonky stuff about him though

Brian Singer legit tried to kill himself a couple weeks ago

Just googled it. Unreal hahaha.
businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-scandal-what-are-penile-injections-why-used-2017-12

That is just adorable, user. Do you think Santa will visit you this year?

What did JJ do?

What is his name again?

Oh my fucking god, will you stop whining about Holla Forums, you cumgurgling autist?!

t. Holla Forums

Dan the creator of wholesome entertainment for children and tweens Schneider

Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

Dan "the man" Schnieder

he doesn't actually think it's Holla Forums m8. it's just a way to try to annoy people and and keep the slap fight going.

Go open your own board gifmaker and gtfo of here

Skip to 5:12

What did they mean by this?

I wish he'd at least get some new lines once in a while, the ones he uses now are as stale and unfunny as his harvested waifu.

Is there a bigger joke alive?

see?

What did they mean by this?

Yeah, that is about what I expected from him.

Nothing unusual here, move along.

How much money did she get?

What? Maisie got harvested too?

Are you sure? We'd be glad to check things out, if only to prove all the rumours wrong for good, Mr. Schneider.

I'd be very surprised if that were the case. Harvey could pick and choose between willing young actresses, it'd be strange if if he should have to turn to Maisie.

She got GURM'd for sure though.

If she pulled that off would he die?

Pedos don't really care much about the looks of the child. Their perversion is just the age.

It would be extremely painful

It was almost perfect

I think it was done before the injection thing was known

Of the many things one could call Watson, I think the most descriptive is "trollop"

Jesus Christ, his dick must look like a junkie's arm

The things Watson has gone through to star in a film targeted at adults are the stuff nightmares are made of. I feel pity for her, but at the same time I'm disgusted by her. She sold herself out for the first rich fat jew who offered her a role, out of desperation. I think it might have to do with the "imposter's syndrome" she talked about, i.e. she knew she can't act so she decided to get a role in a movie not based on a children's book, whatever it took, in order to prove to herself that she could act. She still can't act, but now she's also been harvested, and you can see it in her eyes whenever she makes a public appearance. Poor chick is dead inside.

No wonder she cut her hair really short and went full SJW and UN spokeswoman in a futile attempt to cope with the fact that she got casting couched by a fat Jewish guy and his friends at such a young age.

Didn't Asia Argento say that she stopped believing in her own work after Weinstein raped her?

Found it
>lastampa.it/2017/10/15/italia/cronache/un-orco-mi-ha-mangiata-la-cosa-pi-sconvolgente-i-tanti-attacchi-dalle-donne-hUwq9t9TFgRHkmcjU8yhAL/pagina.html

Hey emmafag, how's your day?

We need a version of this with some of Harv's other girls.

>returnofkings.com/26763/girls-with-short-hair-are-damaged

Look at that picture. They fucking knew. 2014.

Television and Film or as numales like to call it Holla Forums and gossip

I know you're the Emmafag and this causes you great distress, but don't be so dishonest

LOL

Harvey was a beta tier bitch who had to ask everyone he knew to watch him shower

Exactly, "the virgin sexual predator"

Lol he probably asked like 4000 women to watch him shower.

Are they Holla Forums OC? I don't think so

Amazing that it took so long for one to come out about it

He had a separate part of his company that existed purely to deal with bribing and paying off people. How has he not been arrested yet?

Yea some of these images are from Holla Forums or nu/tv/ that were spammed all over there

I thought they were from the Daily Mail tbh

RENT FREE

Like Daria Argento? A fucking agent indeed, he arranges the fucking with Harvey.

meant to say Asia Argento and got her mixed up with her dad Dario

Her legal name is Aria Argento so you just added a D tbh, the D she was getting from ol' Harvey

>the Emmafag
There are more than one, and there is a clear difference in quality between the Emmas as well.

Your waifu got harvested, didn't she?

What are the odds he suicides?

The Emmafag is the Watson waifufag, the others are the Robertsfags or the Stonefags/Stoners

Not those images but Daily Mail is bait tier.

No like someone with 100 million

Like that guy from The Godfather?

I would honestly bet he suicides in jail if he is sentenced for his life.

do you even horror m8?
Bava/Argento/Fulci are the Italian horror trifecta.

Asia was the second best girl in LotD

A real shame she got harvested… What a waste ;_;

Alba seemed to be all over her dick like a hot pocket

She even did a scene based on it, with the difference that she runs away
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1552087/Asia-Argento-reenacts-Weinstein-rape-Scarlet-Diva.html

Well shes a spic

Nope.jpg

Now in WebM format!

I never realised how much she looks like Leah Remini before…

How deep does this go?

Balls deep

Dario Argento's "Suspiria" influences horror film to this day.

DELET

Yea so much influence its getting a shitty remake with Chloe Grace Moretz, fuck off wop

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

How dense are you? It shaped the entire genre. There's a before and after Suspiria, much like John Carpenter's Halloween.
>>>/trannypol/

He's still a poorfag who lad, nobody cares.

That was the box office, not the budget you piece of shit.
Adjust that for inflation and it's a huge film, we're talking 1977.

>networthpost.com/net-worth/dario-argento-net-worth/
Yeah such a poorfag

kek
She looks like she realized that border jumping from mexico lead her into a rat's nest

I said 100 million dude. He isn't even scratching it. Do you know how many people out there have that type of money? Why do you think Cara is an actress

Look at the OP's pic tho

Not really

Tell me about your net worth, poorfag. You have no right to call Dario Argento a poorfag just because you don't like him.
Other directors insert references to his films regularly in case you don't know.

Can't say it bothers me much tbh

That's straight from wikipedia. That film made almost no profit at all originally. He's running on scraps.

See

He put "budget" and it was the box office performance

Who cares?
Weinstein's net worth was estimated to be between 240 million and 300 million, until very recently Watson's was 60.

Watsons was 80 million (UK) before she made bank for batb. Nigger thats worth more than weinstein was worth at her age.

Is that like 350?

Weinstein will get murked.

Irrelevant. The point is, she's not the richer one in the situation.

Those are pounds, UK pounds I'd wager

The point is she had a shitton of money and fame already unlike everyone who has come forward and unlike whos like jennifer lawrence who came out of bumfuck nowhere.

What?

They measured the Italian profit in GBP for some reason, that's what I think

It didn't make a billion pounds though.

Gross revenue was apparently ITL 1,430,000,000 according to other sources

What the fuck did that monstrosity translate to back then? I didn't know the Italians were like the Japanese or someshit

US Dollar to Italian Lire 1 USD = 871.55 ITL Fri, 30 Dec 1977
So it made… 1,640,754 USD

Damn

Money and fame wouldn't give her a serious role, but Weinstein could

That's wrong though because she's been a ton of stuff, at least you tried.

Weinstein is a faggot tbh

Meme movies that fail to make 50 pounds in her own country don't count

That movie was not a UK film and screened in one theater on a technicality. The Circle made 40.6 million on a 18 mil budget. Noah made 360 million. You're a dumb idiot who doesn't know anything about the industry.

If her family was there to watch that "technicality" it would have made more than 50 pounds. They probably hate her though. I mean, what would it have taken? The average ticket in the UK costs 7 pounds. Take 2 cousins, her mom, her dad, her brother, one aunt, one uncle and a friend and you're at 58 pounds.

Dude you can stop trying so hard im not reading your cherrypicking statements. The film grossed all its money in germany and italy where it was released since it was extremely low budget.
Nigger her family didnt go see it becaues it was going on demand, what dont you get it already was in theaters in europe for 6 months.

Are you the autist on 4chan who legit hates her like she spat in your face when you were a kid?

What are some kinos for this feel?

schizophrenia movies?

You forgot the part where she got a tramp stamp because of how broken she was

You mean the fake tattoos that she got for a movie? Like the one she got on her wrist as well? That you are replying to yourself about because you're autistic?

Where are the Oscar nominations?

She doesn't do oscarbait, makes you think.

good goy

there he goes again

user, I…

Ironic :^)

So you admit she didn't get any relevant roles before Harvey came in?

So you're just another idiot who doesn't even realize that Emma Watson has no tattoos? And that you saw a picture from a film set?

Nice projection

Honey she was attached to beauty and the beast since 2011 when del toro was directing. She was famous for a decade and got a role in an ensemble film after having lead ensemble films. You are such a seething little fuckfaced nerd. Enjoy Emma Watson being popular and sperging everyday for 40 more years.

Yep, I guess I am

:^)

Nobody will talk about BatB in a year from now. It won't influence cinema. It's popcorn trash, based on a children's book, made for children. It's not a serious role just because it made money.

Spotted the professional projectionist.

Honey do you realize how many children grow up and watch her in Harry Potter and now Beauty and the Beast she was already the most popular actress under 30 and she's even more popular. Sorry sweetums shes gonna do whatever she wants continually.

t. likes someone who nobody likes

SALTY THREAD

Checked

Yeah, that's the only people who get fooled into thinking she can't act, because they don't know better.

lol

Might as well go back to cuckchan pleb. Stone is the one who can't act her oscar proves it she joins the likes of sandra bullock alicia vikander and jennifer lawrence. All worthless and have pretty much been forgotten. Stone is a hag on screen now.

Nigger, people will talk about Birdman and La La Land for decades while BatB will be forgotten as the flavor of the month movie it is

Sandra Bullock has an Oscar?

No they don't nobody talks about Birdman at or La La Land at all because they are both gimmick movies. At least one is enjoyed by many types of people the others are only enjoyed by pseudos.

Lol
What will you do when "Cruella" dwarfs BatB and proves that Best Emma shits on Watson even when it comes to children's movies and displays her villain acting chops?

And watson movies are only enjoyed by simpleton plebs and children

Cruella is more dishonest shit perfect for the stoneshitter who r/movies likes and whom you the megaautist of 4chan likes. Enjoy her ugly mug.

Lol compared to Ryan Gosling numales and women? Children will always watch Emma Watson and grow up loving her. She's has a massive fanbase and always will. Stone is about to become Jlaw since she is her friend.

See? That's the problem with Stone, she makes everything about herself. All is about her proving her stupid acting chops instead of making a movie that's enjoyable. She's the John Petrucci of cinema, all virtuosity and no soul.

Stone has no soul you're right.

JLaw is the American Emma Watson you dipshit

She wishes she was you idiot, nobody thinks that. Regardless Jlaw and Stone fall into the same ugly category.

Wow, this criticism is even more pretentious than the "dishonesty" one. Is being unable to act supposed to be good in your mind?

How is Cruella "dishonest", you piece of shit?

KEK

lmao now I've seen everything

This is just shitposting I think..

Big if true

That would be funny but I'm not the watsonfag

It isn't even out you piece of shit

Do you think Avatar 2 is gonna be honest?

If Cruella is dishonest so is BatB

It all makes sense

Batb was made by the screenwriter of Chicago who has musical heart and isn't jewish somehow.

And? It's a children's movie, it's supposed to be dishonest. You don't want to go around spoiling childhoods with the gritty reality of the adult world.

Agatha the hag was in the movie though

And? Characters are still either bad or evil.

good or evil I mean

user, she's not Best and she's not Emma.

He's right

He's not, and this is television and movies, her legal name doesn't matter.

Well, he's right. Nobody should lose their job over unproven allegations.

Enjoy being washed up in a year. Jennifer Lawrence tier. Oscars don't mean jack shit, Stone had to get one in order to stay relevant and even then she isn't an Emma.

Oh her legal name does matter, she isn't an Emma and you have no backbone or spine posting dishonest shit. Ugly name for an ugly woman.