Orban calls out Soros and Kalergi plan

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_HUNGARY_POLITICS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-07-22-09-32-59

"BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) – European Union leaders and Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros are seeking a "new, mixed, Muslimized Europe," Hungary's anti-migration prime minister said Saturday.

Prime Minister Viktor Orban said during a visit to Romania that Hungary's border fences, supported by other Central European countries, will block the EU-Soros effort to increase Muslim migration into Europe.

While Hungary opposed taking in migrants "who could change the country's cultural identity," Orban said under his leadership, Hungary would remain a place where "Western European Christians will always be able to find security."

Orban, who will seek a fourth term in April 2018, said Hungary's opposition parties were no match for his government."

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6bqz6
archive.is/RVzcq
youtube.com/watch?v=h6JAeCzF_WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

bump

DAILY REMINDER THAT ORBÁN IS A CUCKSERVATIVE BY HUNGARIAN STANDARDS!
Our far right can easily rival the most extreme people of Holla Forums.

This

It seems the most promoted and celebrated people/organisations on Holla Forums these days are those utterly corrupted by jewry.

OY VEYYYYYYY

checking those sweet dubs

good luck orban
good to know, at least I know where to go if shit gets really bad.

STAY STRONG ORBAN
YOU ARE SAVING HUNGARY FROM EXTINCTION

Not if they're still worshiping a kike as god they can't. And especially if they're not denying the Holohoax.

this tells more about us than it does about Hungary

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

I know quite a few Hungarians on Holla Forums are skeptical of Orban. I recall one saying that he's just riding the tide of nationalist sentiment, and like most cuckservatives his main goal is increasing state surveillance power.

Do you honestly believe that the Hungarian far right is full of cuckstians who cry about the holoholo?

Pretty much. Even a leftist party would build a fence in our border, because otherwise Budapest would turn into a battlefield due to our constant rioting. What Orbán does is the bare minimum required to stay in power.

Do not let perfection be the enemy of good. If Hitler himself was alive today, he would be lambasted by many of us here for being gentle enough to allow the Jews to continue to live in ghettos instead of instant extermination.
Consider this before you rally against someone who is on your side, yet who is not perfect, because nobody is. Not even you.

Magyar gárda was such an embarrassing thing.

Bunch of fat old people dressed as waiters. Fuck off.

Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban has vowed to defend Poland from criticism from the EU after it approved controversial court reforms

I will die for you brothers.

But authoritarian by Western :^) we're just so ebil and right wing!

If it was up to people like you, then there would never have been a Hitler. The current situation isn't good just because it could be worse. With every passing year there are less Hungarians alive, and the gypsies still breed at a higher rate than us. Orbán has no idea what to do with the country, so he wastes time on useless propaganda instead of unfucking the collective shit of society.

At least it was fun to show people even fat old men want to form their own squads to march and sing.

GOD BLESS VIKTOR ORBAN

Daily reminder that Orbán is surrounded by kikes. FIDESZ leadership is filled to the fucking brim with kikes. The call the israeli Likud their sibling party.

This warms my heart so much. I always barge into threads about Hungary trying to point this out in shitty long-winded rants. And here you are summing it up in 10 nice red words.

You'd be surprised. I do remember a case about kikes trying to jail a Jobbik politician for holohoax exposure, which failed because he did it in private emails. I'm not really a Jobbik supporter, but that's proof enough that there are redpilled people trying to take ground in our politics.

(((FIDESZ))) is not on Hungary's side. They are on noone's side but their own. It's just that their continued survival requires that they pretend otherwise. Don't be fooled.

You're an idiot. You should look at the fidesz elite sometimes.

They have a talk show where they talk about how they hate jews and blacks and that gypsies are not human.

There are legitimate patriouts in there, I have no doubt about that, but they can't do shit to balance out the jewry that's so deeply rooted in FIDESZ. But since you took the time to reply to me, let me go over a few prominent names in YIDESZ.

Hardcore zionists, very good friends with Orbán. This casts some doubt on Orbáns ethnicity too. Why would two turbokikes be such good friends with a goy?

2010-2015: Executive Vice Pres
2015-: Floor leader of FIDESZ

We can thank him for all the holohoax remembrance shit.

You know what? Fuck it. I'll just list the names. You should know who's who if you're Hungarian.

Just off the top of my head. Hell, the local top kikes who embezzle money using sports organizations as a cover all have very close ties to FIDESZ and the local goverment (which is FIDESZ). Strong suspicions about the existence of a pedophile network a'la Pizzagate also but can't back it up with anything solid, so I'll refrain from elaborating on that unless someone's interested in anecdotes.

Can't Zorba the Orban
Can't force feed the Hungary

hi jobbik guy, you can fuck off too

"Orbán declares zero tolerance against anti-Semitism" - this is a few days after meeting Netanyahu, and promising him to be "on Israel's side"
archive.is/6bqz6
get REKT, Orbán worshippers

Can you guys pick something else to discredit people. We all know that these politicians are doing this sort of thing to protect their careers.

there is more than that, when netanyahu and israeli elite demanded him to take down anti-soros billboards upon the Israeli delegation's arrival, Orbán complied and took everything down: archive.is/RVzcq
accept it, he is not /yourguy/

>>>/out/

The problem is that because of her worship most burgers can't accept if one of their idols is false. So if you show them the ugly truth they think you are attacking their idol, and so you must be attacking them.

You're still using the same old demoralization technique.
If it were the early 1900s you'd be complaining about how Anton Drexler wasn't fashy enough.

You are too retarded to take part in this discussion.

Not even close to a valid response. Same old dipshit imageboard playbook.

Again, he does what he does because we Hungarians are so extreme that anything less and he'd be out of his seat by now. We aren't like you sheep from Burgeristan, we do realize on our own that letting shitskins raping our daughters isn't progress. We don't need some messiah to tell us such obvious things.

nice deflation, so it is okay to you to be buddies with israel if he bashes muslims?
sounds about Holla Forums

le mi magyarok meme, lol

hungary is one of the most mixed countries historically and genetically. the Slavic origin dna prticles are dominant among us with minimal original nomad pool

also we are regarded as kind of "shitskins" ourselves in Western Europe and the UK

I know plenty of them and most are wary of the Jew.

while it's true that most hungarians are atheists, the FOURTH largest church of Hungary is a neoprotestant charismatic pentecostal church worshipping Israel fanatically. it has millions of worshippers who actively doxx and seek out anti-Semites, and have favorable opinions on Orbán because he is anti-Muslim, and they hold Muslims to be subhumans
again, it's not a Holla Forums tier country, i know it as a home, sorry to burst your bubble

Interesting info you have there fam, what can we find on the (((Russian mafia))) in Hungary? Where there is smoke there is fire.

HUNGARY NO!

His main goal isn't surveillance state, his goal is cashing in.

Haha, no. A leftist would be totally subservient of the EU, and the UN. That's what they did before they got the boot. They did nothing to advance Hungarian interests.

Kövér is the grandson of a Lenin Boy, so highly suspicious, considering most higher up's in the 1919 republic were Jews.

It's still up near my house. btw didn't the Israeli govt denounce Soros?

I don't know them, I went to a Catholic school and everyone was Jew-wise.

Welp….this is not good, let alone pentecostals are a bunch of rolling around on the floor speaking jigaboo retards. The pentecost movement is extremely virulent in 3rd world countries so it makes sense that they would also have a stronghold in the poorer eastern European countries.

Feels bad man.

Their leader Sándor Németh studied with Pat Robertson, was persecuted by Communists, then returned in the nineties. Today, they are in every power position, have their own national cable TV, where Németh is a televangelist, but they mostly deal with politics, their own weekly newspaper, own school and college system, and friends on every level.
I experienced it firsthand when i was doing slave work for an NGO monitoring Hungarian elections. These fucks infiltrated the team as drivers and actively spied on us leaking sensitive infor to their very own press. Back then they hated Orbán, but their power broker high priest changed course during the refugee crisis. Now they support him and Trump while remaining full Zionist.

Fugg.

they also have people in the army high command. that seems vaguely important as well

kek
You realize that the jews literally run the European government. its an actual battle for Europe, not just a philosophical battle. So why would i be surprised when a government official operating in Europe makes some sort of generic positive statement about Israel or Netanyahu? Its an act.

He does what he does because Europe is ruled by jews.

this is the 700 club show on their national tv. its with voiceover but you can get the idea…

I was the only one reading Urban? if he isnt killed, arrested for cp or anything like that he is obviously controlled opposition.

C'mon Soros, we are waiting for you prick! Majority of Hungarian police and army are skinheads in uniforms. Fucking based nation.

kek, then england is still an empire i guess

Reminder that Andre Sperglin shills against Orban.

Have you goys seen, Europa The Last Battle on JewTube?

Let's start meming for his campaign now.

are hungarians germanic or slavs or what?

Keep in mind that this "FOURTH LARGEST" church has 18,000 members total.

Of course. He's a paid Putin shill. Russia's still bootyblasted they lost Eastern Europe and constantly try to instill unrest and propaganda in the region all the time.

Except for the jew you kneel to in mass.

Wasn't the Hungarian Fascist movement Jew-controlled though? Soros was in it and funded it.

The issue is that from the outside it would seem that Israel the side apart from the Muslims so many people who are already brainwashed against NatSoc, Fascist or even hard right nationalists will side with them foolishly thinking it will boost their power when infact, Israel serves it's ends and only it's ends.

South Africa made this mistake during Apartheid too, I'll also add that this is a perception commonly held by people Orbans age anyway.
What we really need is one of /ourguy/'s to pull a Putin by using Israeli resourscs to take power then stab them in the back, but also not be like Putin who also doesn't care that Jews want to destroy Europe.

*tips fedora*
The snark makes it easier to find more of our kind, am I right?

That's not extreme, user. That's normal.

works every single fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=h6JAeCzF_WI

until the overton window has shifted far enough that anti-semitism is tolerated and even normal, the jew will continue to brand people anti-semitic. this is the purpose behind defining it as hate speech and saying that hate causes anti-semitism, and therefore hate is wrong so don't be a hater, maaaaan. the truth is that semitism causes anti-semitism. you can't have the latter before the former exists!

Isn't Jobbik pro-Palestine?

Okay, so I just looked it up, and they are, sort of. They support the two-state solution.

christcucks are the glue that hold ZOG together

are aliens trying to tell us something?

Hello rabbi

finnugors, you uneducated mutt

the fuck is that. is it like a mongolian?

And here we go again. I don't see why you're attacking me with this. You too obviously know that Orbán is not /ourguy/ by any margin, contrary to what burgers here seem to think after reading a few headlines. I clearly said I'm not a Jobbik supporter. My point was that there are redpilled people who flock to Jobbik. If anything, this is how they (Jobbik) fulfill their role as controlled opposition.

Gonna just bump this because there are still way too many retards on Holla Forums who think Orbán the shitskin mongrel is some kind of saviour of hungary.

a jewish myth

You are a severely delusional people and this is the reason why time and time again you got our ass kicked. The is is no Turan Atok there is only Hungarian people.

T. A Romanian

Yeah they are.
And Jobbik has been purged from all it's harcore nazi elements. And they took the money of Simicska (Hungarian media-jew). And Vona said "Islam is the last hope of humanity.

The leader of the Jobbik party admitted that far-right nationalism simply doesn't appeal to enough people for Jobbik to ever get into power, so he softened his message and marched politically to the left.

Do you wanna see a cuckservative? Look at Vona "Zazrivecz" Gábor, if you want to see the face of failiure.
Turk-loving slime.

This fucking bait. Hungary has 9 million people tops. No real military, no real power. What the fuck was he supposed to do? Go out guns blazing, saying that Netanyahu is a fucking kike and the holohoax is a fucking joke? It's an open secret it's fake, but your opinion only matters if you agree with the consensus or have the power to back it up.

Lie. The posters are still up, dafuq are you talking about?

Pretty much this, and I don't mind, really. I don't care if a politician loves the country as long as he understands, that we, the people can pull the leash as well. If Orbán saves Hungary because that is the only way for him to stay in power, I'm okay with that.

You can fuck right off with the "melting pot" meme. Even when it was true, we mostly mixed with Germans.The turks usually took away all their rape-babies to serve as janissaries.

This.

Literally had a fence built on the border.

Orban saved your ass from being over-run with shitskins from the muslims world. What does it feel like to hate the man you owe so much?

He did not mention the "Kalergi" Plan. He merely implied it.

Yeah they are.
Just like I said in my later post, you moron. Whenever I point out that there are redpilled people, and some flock to Jobbik, resulting in there being redpilled people in Jobbik, I'm suddenly a fucking Jobbik supporter. Vona is a fucking cuck. I hate him with a burning passion.

And you can fuck right off with that. I don't owe all the people I see on the streets everyday shit either, just because they did not decide to spit in my face or stab me. If he did not do anything to stop the third world horde, shitskin and nigger blood would have been flowing in the streets of Hungary and the entirety of FIDESZ would have hanged from a lampposts. I owe them nothing for doing the bare minimum required of them. They are just parasites who understand that killing the host will kill them too.

>What the fuck was he supposed to do? Go out guns blazing, saying that (((Netanyahu))) is a fucking kike and the holohoax is a fucking joke?

Oh, I don't fucking know. Why was it necessary to do a holohoax remembrance day? Why was it necessary to do a whole holohoax remembrance YEAR? Why was it necessary to crack down hard on holohoax denial? Why was the state funeral of jewish traitor (((Horn Gyula))) necessary? Why were all the holohoax memorials necessary? Why all the visits to Israel? There's not explicitly angering kikes and then there's going out of your way to do kike things. It's not the former that they are doing.

FIDESZ are not simply corrupt. They are jews. They just have to do a bit more here to stay in power than elsewhere. There's jewish nepotism at every level in Hungary. Jews with ties to the party weasel their way into leadership positions. They launder money. They don't only push out honest people from the system, they try and make sure we don't make a dime in that field ever again, as my family personally experienced. Just recently a jewish pedophile with a serious embezzlement trial already behind him got picked for a local school's principal. How the fuck does that happen? In a different case, how can you sweep under the rug an abortion performed ON A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL cause his jewish basketball coach who coincidentally also holds some leadership position got her pregnant?

And you're telling me I should just shut up and be grateful that we're not flooded with subhumans. Of course I don't expect you to believe all that anecdotal stuff coming from someon who's surely just some jewish shill. Nevermind the fact.

TL;DR:
FIDESZ are kiked. You're saying I should just shut up and not only let kikes keep ruling over me and steal my taxes but be grateful to them for building a shitty border fence. Fuck you. I hope you get caught up in some nasty dealings with some jews close to FIDESZ so you'll see the filth you're defending with your own eyes.

I think most of us know that, but by most of our nations standards, Orban makes Trump look like a liberal. Orban knows how to keep his nation alive, and knows that Hungarian nationalism is obviously quite a powerful force.

Does someone have the infographics/article archives with prove about soros being involved with the migrant crisis for me? I lost mine.

?pretending the immigrants came from syria
what a little faggot you are