Are They Prepping For SHTF?

nytimes.com/2017/07/21/opinion/wild-horses-land-management.html

Reads like they want to encourage people to kill off the wild horses so they can't be tamed post-SHTF. (((They))) likely want to be able to emerge from their underground bunkers post-SHTF to a world that doesn't already have trade, supply lines, and things of that nature to overtake such that they can be seen as heros and be welcomed back.

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hjres69/summary
foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/arizona-man-gets-68-years-in-bundy-standoff-case.html
archive.fo/WDo1V
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pure kikery, I bet (((hunters))) are rubbing their hands right now.

Meatcucks were a mistake.

have you taken your sublingual B12 supplement powder yet?
Have you made a contract with your local SHTF global import conglomerate, yet?
You know that in winter nothing grows, right?

Who're you gonna go genuflecting to to avoid the meat you are too smart to consume?

Those wild horses are invasive pests.
The ranchers using PUBLIC land to feed their pets should be paying fees to the people for allowing them to graze on THEIR land.
The ranchers can all suck a fat cock and keep their stock on their own property.

If I can't just go and start digging up tracks of public land for minerals, the cunts can't steal my grass.

(Mason'd)
this picture is not accurate, these animals should be covered in their own shit

o-ok satan

Your prophet is a sterilized maniac nigger.

Horse meat is incredibly healthy and delicious. Thank you for not eating meat, ill eat it for you and contemplate for a minute or two on how you are imposing yourself a handicap on your life on the sole reasoning that by not pissing on the ocean, you're contibuting to end its pollution.

Know how I know you're a nigger?

It's not like pissing in the ocean.
It is handicapping oneself, though.

As I said, nothing grows in the winter.

Ok jew.

As if. Hunters don't go after shit like horses.

The people who are responsible for this are 100% the fucking ranchers. These pieces of shit violate the contracts and rules they originally had with the BLM, and overgraze public lands (see also: basic economic theory, "tragedy of the commons"), prompting them to blame the wild animals that the land was ceded to.

The BLM itself isn't much better, since it does nothing to actually protect the wildlife - all it cares about is making money for itself and its people. It's a corrupt and broken system of the worst sort, just like most governmental bodies.

user, where do you think white Americans came from?

I'm simply stating it isn't an AMERICAN symbol.

What factual evidence?
You gonna spread that weed out over 3 months or so?
My salad sides over the week amount to more than that.

Look at that first picture.

IDGAF if people eat meat, but if they don't hunt it and kill it themselves they shouldn't.

In some cases I'd agree that grazing on public land is bullshit, but in others (like the Bundy ranch area) it's not because the government applied taxes which were excessive and forced them to sell of grazing land, then they entered a pact saying they'd sell it off and put in a conservation state to not pay taxes as long as they could let their animals graze there (but would still maintain it.)
It depends a lot on the location and the specifics of things as to whether or not grazing on public land is OK.

Or are you implying accepting invading species is an American tradition?

No, it really is. Think about the impact of 1% (and that is being extremely generous to the amount of vegans/vegetarians/brain-damaged cucks that simply cannot understand the value of animal meat) of the western civilization not eating meat. That corresponds to about 0.01% of people in the world not eating meat, which means they as a whole contributed to one less animal being killed out of ten thousand. It is a fucking minuscule amount. And when you consider that a huge majority of those are white men and women with guilt complex, it gets even worse.

From what I understand the fertility control measures have failed utterly and as a result the wild horse population has grown too great.
With no real natural predators running around in sufficient numbers to keep the population in check there is now a need for humans to do it for them.

Your proposed scenario isn't plausible. They'd need to stash away breeding populations of things like horses and arrange for the deaths of all the existing domesticated horses in the USA (which is quite a hefty number)

Yes look at it hebe. It is winter time. Look at the growing green stuff. Oy fucking vey!

The only sane people (relatively speaking) who don't eat meat are sexually active women, and only because they have alternative sources of protein.

IDGAF if people take supplements to balance out their retarded diets, as long as they synthesize them themselves

I see nothing growing in that picture

See
Just because the BLM is usually associated with the Bundy Ranch these days (where a corrupt state senator was trying to sell off the communal grazing land to the Chinese for kickbacks.)

Horses are a white tradition, therefore they are an American tradition.

Are you a plant, yourself?
Do you have a caloric need of 10 per day?
Are you gonna pluck one leaf per day and chew on that until you go to bed?
Then, yeah, maybe you'll make it through a SHTF situation winter.

I'll just shoot some deer that eat plants I cannot eat.

I've heard horse meat tastes unappetizing and sweet with a shitty texture.

How many people do you know with horse farms? Most, at least in my area, have (((family members))) on Wall Street or in the government (people with horses tend to rent out stalls at horse farms to visit.)
Also, domesticated horses have all kinds of health issues compared to wild ones due to the inbreeding, for the majority of the population to be viable with no extremely expensive medical treatments for more than 2-3 generations would take introducing wild horse genes (which they still do occasionally for domesticated breeds.)

Horses are an Asian tradition actually. Whites just put them to better use. Earliest domestication of the horse was put in Kazakhstan then it spread through the Eurasian steppes.

I'm saying that we - white people - are Americans. Those horses are our horses, that we brought over. It may not be a simple of the Native American west, but it's a symbol of the (white) American west. More importantly, it's a symbol that has been used as such for 150 years.

The origin of a symbol doesn't matter - what it represents does. The Christian symbol is the cross, a method of execution. And yet it's associated meaning in imagery is "salvation", not "brutal torture". The original irrelevant.

The fertility control measures have proven effective - the most effective of the measures implemented, for that matter. The opposition to it has come from two sides - the government/ranchers, who oppose it on the basis of just wanting to sell the horses off or get rid of them entirely, and a small selection within the activist community who, in their fits of insanity, call these control methods "poisoning" and so forth.

They're filling a niche they used to fill, and compensating the lack of bison.

That's actually the definition of "white tradition" - we aren't known as people who do pointless shit, at least before the SJW era.

The origin is VERY relevant. There is a reason people balk at the kike on a stick

Some. And yet others mock the people who say that.
Stop being autistic. Imagery has to do with associated meaning, not the origination - that only ties into a small fraction of it. That's the first key to understanding how things like propaganda work as well.

Fuck off.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo. i'm eating a burger right now

Does not mean we came up with it. Whites have a tradition of IMPROVEMENT. That doesn't mean everything we improve was ours to begin with.
We have our own inventions and traditions that are ours alone. We don't need to act like kikes and co-opt the rest like we wuz kangs.
Acknowledge the small part the non-whites play and you can kill their arguments with simple truth.
Nothing wrong with showing them that regardless of what they "invent" we do it better.

What's the point of this picture?

Wild Donkeys Invade Neighborhood - Moreno Valley RAW FOOTAGE

Whites have a tradition of improvement and invention and exploration. What we didn't invent we learned from others and improved (and then sometimes invented something else from that) what we made was then used for further exploration.

Trying to pretend that Amerindians are some sort of proud and peaceful people instead of the child-molesting alcoholic savage rapists that they actually are. We tried to ease them into the modern world and they didn't have the ability to live in a civilized country. That's why they live in the middle of nowhere in shitty trailers.

I was thinking this when this happened:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hjres69/summary

I questioned why the federal government would put energy into allowing a handful of lazy-ass rednecks to shoot hibernating animals. but your proposed theory fits the bill.

destroy the planet so that we are all rejoicing at their gift of a suicide trip to mars to become slave workers.

What the fuck, Zinke?

this is just a stink over nothing and you guys are falling for the shilling. people ITT are ignorant about horses but there is no excuse for not knowing how the government fucks up land and wildlife in general.

Are you another leftypol numale? You know tofu is packed with estrogen, which is the leading cause of weakness in men.

Tell me, how do you get your protein?

What kind of plants are those? The first image makes sense, but the other two are out in the open unshielded from the elements.

Their scientific names are
Veganium smugidae
and
Neuropathia insania

horses and dogs are not animals
they are more human than niggers

Seems legit.

I garden in northern climates where we get a few feet of snow on avg. every winter and temps as cold as -25F. Every winter my kale survives out in the open with minimal care. IF you use row covers or cold frames or a green house (warmed with a compost pile in the center) you can grow a variety of greens and root veggies all winter.

Actually you can start digging up tracts of public land for minerals. All you have to do is file a mining claim with the BLM and the respective county recorders office if they're the ones in control of the public land you want to dig on. I've owned several mining claims in nevada and kalifornia for the past 17 years.

Wild horses are not wild. They are merely desert rats turned lose from settlers and poor people who couldn't afford to feed them. Honestly, they're fucking pests. They fucking ruin decent grazing for wildlife that I'd much rather shoot around nevada and commiefornia. Have you ever visited the high desert? There isn't really a whole lot of grass for anything to eat. Fuck wild horses. Kill every last one of them.

Why the fuck would you waste your time and effort trying to tame a wild horse in SHTF? Steal an existing tame horse, or capture a tame horse that escaped because shit is hitting the fan and all manner of farm animals are getting lose as their farmers have more pressing concerns like fleeing into the mountains or being dead.

Seriously nigger? Forbidding it takes more energy than allowing it. Allowing it is apathy.

It only gets to -5 F or so here, but we have wind and no snow cover. Even kale dies. Best we can do is keep some root veggies in the ground. That's why people stored food and had livestock, because you're fucked otherwise. Not that some kale wouldn't be good in the winter for a change.

I've heard people who ingest too much cum unbalance their taste buds.

>

If the plan is for farmers to replace their current stock of horses, why would they shoot the wild horses? They won't shoot them, they'd capture them.

And again, what do niggers have to do with any of this horse business?

ITS A RETARDED PLAN, that's my point
jesus christ

Okay, so farmers don't replace their horses.

How does killing feral horse have anything to do with SHTF?

Point of the matter is that kale is a faggot vegetable and consumed by faggots.

It doesn't, I'm not OP

gotta grow whatever you can. Unless you just eat meat.

Certainly outrank me in terms of faggotry, you SHOULD be OP.

Also, get for Satan to buttfuck you.

I'm confused. Why would Holla Forums want kikes to own land (((they))) then block all from using unless they have a mining permission/claim like said? There's more use for land then just mining after all.

Wew lad

Bicycles would be superior in an SHTF scenario anyway. Just about every house has one and they are far more versatile.

Anyone who thinks these creatures are majestic animals has been watching too much "Cimarron: spirit of the west" kikery. So of course the Jew York Times is continually pimping the nonsense "a living symbol of the American West". Fucking jews.

Most of the wild horses in this program are mangy scrawny disease ridden animals with missing teeth, parasites, and other fucked up debilitating conditions that keep them in a semi-invalid state. That's why no one buys them. Seriously. Horses take a lot of money and upkeep to keep them in good condition. This program sucks up millions of $$$ to keep mangy animals around doing nothing because some tree-hugging moldylocks faggots screech and cry to thier senators and shit because they're the same fucking morons that go out and chain themselves to trees and shit.

I have a .gov email address for work and I have worked within this program a few years back. Most fucking idiots have absolutely no idea what goes on or what an actual "wild stallion" is. It's fucking insane how many morons in the country get some bullshit (((idea))) of what a "wild horse" is and what they are Pavlovianly programmed to think of them as. When reality is that they are as shitty as any other wild roaming animal. Pic related.

And furthermore, what in the fuck does any of this bullshit have to do with SHTF?

Your words and dubs confirm being a cianigger. But seriously wild horses could be tamed and used for transportation when shtf. Which is great for carrying heavy things you couldn't yourself on a bicycle. They also double as a food source if desperate. I have high doubts animals living wildly in a desert as points out are useful for taming purposes though. But surely there are wild horses elsewhere in north america?

Also what is this program you speek of? The horses in that pic look like they are being tamed. Because it sounds like

Bet you faggots are the same ones that would cry over Ausfags culling roos and while claiming they can be tamed have no idea what it takes to break a brumby or the success rates.

Not really sure what your exact questions are.

The BLM has had this "wild horse management" program, as mentioned in the OP, for more than a few years now. It's a giant money pit. And it's driven by old fucking crazy cat ladies that don't have shit else to do but bitch and moan about stuff they don't know anything about. It's basically every hyperemotional dumbass on GoyBook you've ever seen, only on the phone and with Senators bowing to their insanity and never allowing this program to end.

~85% of the horses in the program are similar to those pictured in my above post. Scrawny, diseased and un-trainable animals. At MOST, they could be useful as genetic stock for breeding programs, but other equestrian programs elsewhere in the country have just as good, if not ~better programs than the govt. And run much more efficiently.

Seriously, you have no idea how worthless these animals are for pretty much anything. Except MAYBE meat, if you're desperate. But if you're eating wild horses, that situation pretty much indicates you've gone through the dogs and cats in the area too. They can't be used as labor or beasts of burden. They've lived in the wild so much that they cannot take a harness, saddle, or anything. If, in the rare case you get a foal, you MIGHT get lucky —- but the foals are usually quickly "adopted" by various orgs.

So while the relatively few useful animals are usually adopted or otherwise taken care of by private interests, this leads the rest of the herd to become nothing more than gigantic collections of nasty creatures that you literally can't get rid of. Nobody wants to "adopt" them, you can't release them into the wild, and you can't 'euthanize' them because of the fucking dried up cat ladies and other eco-freaks sperging out every time this kind of stuff comes up. So what you have is another typical gov program that wastes millions of $$$$ because it's some fucking freaks' special interest project and they won't ever let it go no matter what.

it took energy to create the bill didn't it? fucking dumbass

You think wild horses can be tamed for riding? I suggest you try it and get back to us with your results. If it doesn't bite the shit out of you or kick your head off your shoulders, I'll be surprised.

What? I think you're being too autistic about this. This really doesn't have anything to do with kikes. Kikes care about horses as much as they give a shit about parakeets.

The only "kikery" involved is at the programmatic level where it's just more fiat shekels dumped down the drain for yet another stupid gov program

How to domesticate horse 101 from random user on interwebs.
Much work but our forefathers did it and so can we.

Look mate, I kinda agree with you, I think the modern world takes all the soul of the process of eating meat, even adds cruelty to it, but that's a bit of a silly stance you're taking.

Well that's a excellent point. Once SHTF why be dependent upon a car that you don't know how to fix and don't know how to make a alternative fuel source and adjust compression ratio's for? At the very least you shoud learn the later so that you can use alternative fuel sources once the gas pumps close. Knowing the former helps alot but fuel substitutes and their creation would be number one priority.

Sure, learning how things operate yourself is practical and helps to achieve self-sufficiency, but imposing a crippling handicap by forbidding yourself to use anything you didn't personally create is just autism.

SLIDE THREAD

honestly how is this thread even a thing you dumb niggers?

Finally, someone who actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

Actually, horses used to be endemic to America thousands of years ago, before europeans ever discovered the new world. It's just that the indians are low-IQ savages who hunted the horses to extinction instead of trying to tame them and make them useful.

It's not so much an invasive species as it is reintroducing a species to an area where they had previously been killed off.

I don't really see the problem, if they're talking about permitting hunting because their population is out of fucking control then what's the problem? Clearly the issue isn't going to be a lack of horses later on, the problem is too fucking many of them. Also it sounds better than screwing with them chemically.

He probably consumes nigger semen like every other leftypol faggot.

except that the stock that created original tamed horses is gone, these are the descendants of domesticated horses. It makes as much sense as trying to tame a 100th generation feral dog and turn him into something useful. When instead, you could do what every smart ancestor did, and get the best genetic stock you can for your purpose, whether it's a quarter horse or a german shepherd.

Do you find the smartest, best looking white girl to wife, or do you pick an abo beast that has the ability to better survive diseases and heat and drought and live off of bugs?

But if you want to introduce species long gone (I do, until we get mammoths, we should at least get some african elephants here) that's fine, but they don't have the range and predators available to make them anything but the equivalent of indians on a reservation.

I wonce had pet

Thats because beacuse it was meat from old horses.
Remember the euro scandal with fake ground beef made out of horses ?
nobody was complaining until they found out.

One of the BLM protesters was just sentenced to 68 years in prison.

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/arizona-man-gets-68-years-in-bundy-standoff-case.html
archive.fo/WDo1V

You guys have no idea how fucking annoying these animals are, especially burros. They are a fucking pest at this point, literally ramming themselves into cars in an attempt to get gibs. Burros are the niggers of the horse world.

happeningfags STAY DOWN