TeenVogue homosex agenda falling apart after ''anal sex guide'' blowback

THE FEMINIST GOLEM IS TURNING ON IT'S MASTER

Anal Sex: What You Need to Know
archive.is/SNT6M

>When it comes to your body, it’s important that you have the facts. Being in the dark is not doing your sexual health or self-understanding any favors. (das racist)

Daily Mail - 'Teen Vogue' anal sex guide leads to outraged calls for the magazine to be pulled from stores - but the writer and editor fire back claiming criticism is just 'homophobic'
archive.is/0LpG6

News.com.au - Parents are freaking out over Teen Vogue’s anal sex guide (oy vey)
archive.is/QWfIS

Queerty - This study confirms just why Teen Vogue’s guide to anal sex is so important
archive.is/UYpX1

Gas the kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d7Z6i
archive.is/11vmR
archive.is/VT06k
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:teenvogue min_retweets:200&src=typd
twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/887507749411713024
twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/887109694900367360
twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/885555725048713216
psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217
whale.to/b/sodomy_q.html
whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608582
manrepeller.com/2017/02/elaine-welteroth-fiance-jonathan-singletary.html
dictionary.com/browse/phobia
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/07/15/teen-vogues-tutorial-anal-sex-omits-serious-risks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this their jewish way of saying female?

How dare you be such a bigot goy, everyone knows that some females have prostates and some males don't. What are you, some kind of transphobe?

DIG DIG DIG, PEDOBEARS ARE ON THE BACKPEDAL

(18 July) Alt-Right Mob Falsely Accuses Teen Vogue Of ‘Normalizing’ Pedophilia
archive.is/d7Z6i

>TeenVogue homosex agenda falling apart after anal sex guide blowback
heh

Alt-right controlled opposition misrepresenting Holla Forums in the media

TeenVogue - The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: What You Need to Know
archive.is/11vmR

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck me, these people don`t even know their own bodies. It`s called Skene`s gland and since 2002 officially called the female prostate.

Top Kek only in the current year… At least the parents have enough decency to speak out about it.

(21 July) The Department of Education Is Putting Title IX at Risk — and That's Just the Beginning
Rape victims deserve better.
archive.is/VT06k

>Men need to do their part to stop (((sexual assault))). But in addition to working under a blatantly misogynistic president, the Department of Education is moving to institutionalize victim-blaming by emboldening accusers in a system that is already set up to protect them.
>We can sit back in our armchairs and debate mass cultural effects, what the president’s disgraceful personal history means about condoning assault, if he means the awful things he says, or whether that makes any difference, but make no mistake about this: If Jackson is able to pursue her agenda, Trump’s disregard for women’s bodies will become public policy.

Condé Nast is run by zionist jew (((Robert A. Sauerberg))). Condé Nast runs all of these magazines that create golems.

Fashion and lifestyle:
Vogue
W
Glamour
Allure
Self
Style.com
Teen Vogue
GQ

Home:
Architectural Digest
The World of Interiors

Bridal:
Brides

Golf:
Golf Digest
Golf World

Food:
Bon Appétit
Epicurious
The Influencers Network

Travel:
Condé Nast Traveler

Technology:
Wired
Ars Technica
Backchannel

Culture:
Vanity Fair
The New Yorker
Tatler

Music:
Pitchfork
The Genius of Prince

Holla Forums is always right

>Condé Nast also owns Reddit

Pizzagate thread NOW

How did young faggots ever surive without the visual how-tos all these years?

30mm is over too quickly and costly. Just toss them off a building. This will give them time to consider their folly.

Such equivocation. Diseases and illnesses are also 'natural'.

I don't wanna keep digging.

Most disturbing thing I found in this was the way this writer refers to women as "vagina owners" or "non-prostate owners" - I guess it's just something in the way he avoids using the words "male" and "female" that stood out to me. These people often have a strange way of speaking that seems stilted and artificial.

But women also have a prostate.
It's not for the same purpose and it's in a different place, but it's bullshit to say that.

Days like this just feel too unreal for me anymore, even though I know I'm not surprised. It's more like a reminder of how absurd the truth of this reality is.

The author is just signalling 'remember that all words, including "male" and "female", can always be redefined' in an attempt to undermine language and, by extension, objective discourse.

Quoting .

Facebook/twitterfags gimme some screencaps regarding TeenVogue. We need to catch these pedo kikes red handed.

Homosexual is now an offensive term to the left. LGBTQ is the new political system of jewish america, and they are coming after us like the Puritans.

they own reddit too

you could have said you were going to burn them at the stake and it would have been more realistic and 100x more edgy.

Here's a link that will show you there tweets that have gotten over 200 retweets
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:teenvogue min_retweets:200&src=typd

twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/887507749411713024

twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/887109694900367360

twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/885555725048713216

…And I'm done.

owner because you can buy your gender identity now, goy.

homophobic, again with this made up word. There's no phobia, but there's "aidía": Disgust.

psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217

(checked)
So would that make it homaidia?

In fact, I only now opened that article, and it's hilarious how many different tiny political manipulations it contains.

Right away, we have a connotation that rather than discussing social consequences of promotion of any specific sexual activity, you should focus on your enjoyment alone. Plus a dash of 'everybody is different, therefore don't bother trying to form any general conclusions, that's for sexists/racists' too.

Why should I bother to understand myself? You only help the society if you learn to generalize. We only have healthcare because we, as a society, rejected… in the 19th century at least… 'self-understanding' and instead focused on biological commonalities between all people. We focused on similarities and not on differences. I don't bother to 'understand myself' because this teaches me nothing about human beings in general. I don't give a fuck about 'understanding myself'. Why should I bother to learn how I am different from other people?

As I said, planned obsolescence of words. 'Heterosexual' is out, time to learn the synonym-of-the-year. Repeatedly changing the terms that it is fine to use hinders consistent discourse.

'We're not encouraging it, we really don't, we REALLY do not encourage it, at all.'

'Feel free to click away if you are scared of something as innocent as anal sex.'

'We're not telling you to read about it, but we're telling you to read about it.'

More of 'we're all different, always remember to make disclaimers like "for some" or "on average" or else you're generalizing and generalizing is bad.'

As I said, literally everything is 'natural'. Any STD is natural too.

Another equivocation. While what they are doing is simply telling you 'stop disliking what I like', what they are going to pretend they meant by this is 'everything is just a biological function, therefore nothing is objectively weird/gross'.

Even more of evasion for responsibility because 'people have their own judgement'. 'We just gave him/her information, it's not our fault if this article has triggered a sequence of life-damaging events for him/her, he/she could have just employed his/her own reason, stop denying our youth free will and self-determination'.

Even more of connoting that discussion about anything begins, and ends, at your own reaction to it. There is a lot of broad social outcomes to relate to promotion of any particular sex act, and discussion of those potential outcomes deserves to be mentioned in such an article far more than its biology.

As I said, connotation that it's linguistically okay to reject well-established terms such as 'man'.

This is just Orwellian. 'It is imperative that you make a 100 % unbiased, independent opinion on whether you like to try something which we've repeatedly described in superlatives throughout this article'.

Tired now.

Feels good to be old.

You missed the implication there: that because you dislike or disagree, then your wellness is questionable.
I should say this is a juvenile response to the article. You've arrived at the conclusion that if person x that I hate holds y opinion, then y opinion is immediately odious. You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater with an inane counterposing.

Interesting interpretation, though I think it's too slight to have been intentional. Maybe if it said 'other articles around a variety of issues and open-mindedness' instead: 'if you click away, you're closed-minded'.

Understanding myself only makes sense insofar as it provokes general hypotheses. If I notice that (for instance) my joints crack or a part of my body feels hot, it's only meaningful as far as it makes me look up what general biological mechanism is responsible, so that I understand my fellow humans more as well. This article is putting the horse before the cart: it stresses self-knowing but it does it at an angle that suggests that it is an end goal in itself. It promotes the mindset of 'beyond the handful of similarities, we're all different' rather than 'beyond the handful of differences, we're all similar'. Guess which one results in a more educated society.

If the ancient Greeks knew how many sexually contracted diseases, infections, disorders, health risks, etc. were statistically exclusive to anal sex, they would have banned it faster than a progressive defends a jihadi. Daily reminder that even if you have full-on vaginal sex with someone who already has AIDs, your risk of contraction is still less than 10 per 10,000 per exposure.

Forgive me, I should have written to that segment of the article.
This is because you're assuming biology only. The writer is using the experience of "anal sex", which is a nonsensical category as sex is only the act of procreation, i.e., benis in bagina, to facilitate the understanding of one's self as an individual. This is what I mean.

I'm laughing more than anything

But I quite agree with that, so I'm not sure which point of mine you are really objecting to. Insistence that there is 'something more than just biology' is another class of anti-intellectualism to begin with; quite possibly, people who speak of 'fearlessly exploring one's sexuality' do this in order to obscure the obvious fact that ultimately, there is nothing at all out there other than biology, and consequently, that there is no excuse for failing to methodically list all biological dangers of a. s. as mentioned by, for instance, . As long as you are able to spin a mention or two about 'exploring sexuality' in an article, people will turn a blind eye to its biological omissions.

BRRRRRRT

The language makes it sound like you can just identify as having a prostate but not own one. Like a phantom vagina

If people started getting put in the ground for writing filth like this, other degenerates might think twice about what they decide to publish.

That's what I thought as well.

When 'penis-owner' and 'vagina-owner' become too mundane as replacements for 'male' and 'female', people might complain that 'those are sexist, I have a clitoral penis / a rectal vagina'.

You said you didn't care about self-knowledge:

Knowing yourself can benefit society as it can lead you to discerning your faults and how to correct them.
I would object to that. If you think that countless Romans, Greeks, etc., who believed in the soul are examples of anti-intellectualism, then you're ridiculous, and ultimately the torchguide to nihilism.
Agree with what exactly? That sex is only benis in bagina, then that is not the crux of my point:
The writer is using the experience of "anal sex" to facilitate the understanding of one's self as an individual.
This is. It's a vulgarization of self-knowledge to pure sexual indulgence.

As this point I half want to meme this into a reality. Leftist words are already retarded but I want to see how far it can get pushed before they break. But on the other hand, encouraging their nuspeak degeneracy is counterproductive so

I'll just sit on the fence as usual and laugh at the idiots

*Only because I choose to generalize my faults and consider what if other people behaved like me as well*. This is my very point; that that article made not even a hint that self-understanding must be related to the wider population to be of any use at all. Just search for 'understanding oneself' for fuck's sake and see how this phrase is exclusively used for spiritual nonsense and not at all to help you project* your considerations onto the society. Knowing that I hate a certain thing, for instance, is only any good if I figure out the evolutionary reasons behind it (why do we fear heights, dirt, whatever) and announce those reasons, so that other people can, for instance, figure out cultural or genetic ways to eliminate those fears on the physical level, or, conversely, weaponize them against criminals, or whatever. Just figuring out 'oh, okay, I enjoy this kind of sex' is worthless. Compare buddhist 'mindfulness' 'meditation' for instance, which leads you to be constantly 'aware' of your thoughts and emotions but doesn't lead you to do anything productive with this knowledge because you're so occupied by endlessly contemplating yourself. So you never really progress anywhere.

*yes, this word can be used in a positive sense

It's not a dichotomy. They believed in soul less than eastern peoples, for instance, and were correspondingly more rational.

an std analogous to syphilis was common in greece and rome prior to the modern one

no, because homo, comes from a greek word that means "the same" while hetero, you could roughly translate with "different".

are you afraid/disgusted of "the same" as yourself, user?
it's a completely made up word. kikes do that.
like antisemitism, (arabs are semites too). or racism, in that it's clear that different races have different traits. or how could one explain the fact that orientals are clearly not europeans and suffered wars, famine, colonialism, atomic bombs and poverty and yet are not even close to be the trainwreck that niggers are worldwide and who claim that they can't into stuff for the very same setbacks that did not make others be the useless parasytes they are.

Wrong question. They will never 'break' as leftist 'communication' is not communication to begin with. Leftist redefinition of meaningful terms is 25 % their idea of sense of humour and 75 % spiteful envy towards people who are able of communicating meaningfully and objectively, resulting in putting a stick in science's bike wheels so to say.

I wouldn't formulate it as a generalization, asking instead how to achieve the ideal form. I'd disagree that everything a person does has to be reduced to or motivated by a purpose as it dehumanizes people and treats them mechanistically (nor would I agree with ceaseless self-contemplation as ideal).

Yes, thanks for correcting that error. I was enwrapped in the contextual use of homo in regard to the article.

Let me rephrase that then. Watching them perform grandiose mental gymnastics is entertaining. I want to see how far they'll go to virtue signal

This is a very interesting point I haven't noticed before. Homo(-phobia, -adia, whatever, I didn't even know about the latter suffix until now), as a word, implies a very generalized personality trait: as if one were intrinsically opposed to any thing that can be described as 'homo' – to any thing that does not follow a binary, complementary relationship such as male-female romantic relationships. By way of its broadness, it is much more condemning than if the word simply meant that one is opposed to same-sex sexual relationships, which is, strictly speaking, only a specific subcase of true 'homophobia'. (I'm not going to look it up at the moment, but I mean something along the lines of homo-amoro-phobia). In etymological terms at least, 'homophobia' implies, as it were, a very general 'close-mindedness', a very general rejection of anything which does not consist of attraction of opposites, but consists of attraction of similarities. In reality, the trait behind that word is far more narrow and arbitrary, and as such, far less severe than it is implied.

Fuck off.

That's because they probably also think that you are "given" a body; your parents went to the store, decided for you what kind of body you should have, and forced you to live with it. They "assigned" this body to you. Therefore, you own the organs inside like furniture…
And because everything that you can possess is materialism and materialism is bad, so are bodies. And since slavery was only done by whites to blacks, blacks bodies do not belong to them, hence you have to destroy white bodies. Makes sense yet?
The head I own is spinning.

Except for the part where you need to use an enema beforehand if you don't want to end up spewing feces everywhere, and you could potentially end up with a ripped/torn or prolapsed anus, but ignoring that stuff it certainly isn't weird or gross goy it's 100% natural :^)

Ironically he just did to you what he claimed leftists are doing. Took objection to what you said and made you reword it.

Eat shit, you thin-skinned nigger. By saying everything has to be motivated by whether it's useful or not is dehumanizing. For you, society would be meaningless: grinding people solely into cogs. I was referring specifically to this:

Interesting too. The concept of 'assigned' and 'identified' gender as a parallel of assertion that one can somehow control one's life beyond biological determinism. 'Since deep down, I know that I have no control over my body and my life, I will just choose to "identify" as something I am not so to comfort myself, and conveniently forget that that act of self-identification was also a product of my biology (namely, my irreparably leftist, fallacy-ridden brain)'.

He further discounts the possibility of any rational basis which he cannot comprehend. You may not understand the mechanism of why something works the way that it does, but to then assume that because you do not understand, it must be irrational is itself irrational.

whale.to/b/sodomy_q.html

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html

Don't ever let your daughter go to Job's Daughters or Rainbow Girls.

FTFY

We are in the context of communication you shitwit. We are discussing a published press article. Saying that I wrongly insist that everything should be utilitarian when we're in the context of publishing is like saying that I wrongly insist that everything should be beautiful in the context of an art exhibition. The self-obviously understood purpose of publication is that of broadening people's knowledge (otherwise why would you publish in the first place). OP's article, by stressing the importance 'understanding oneself', invites people to focus on their own, individual, non-generalizable experiences, which is antithetical to publishing in general. Stop being retarded.

Trash.

You're not merely a product of your own biology, but also of those around you. All these tranny freaks didn't independently come up with these ideas on their own. They heard them from others. Memes exist and they have an effect on people; most of the thinking people do is with memes taught to them by others. Trannies heard tranny memes and found them to be agreeable, and consequently adopted them on their own. But had they never heard those memes, they'd be on a different path entirely. The question then is why did they find those tranny memes agreeable? Was that entirely down to biology? Or were other memes previously introduced to them part of that equation? Perhaps the meme that so called "LGBT minorities" receive higher social status than normal people in the progressive stack? I'd wager that meme plays a large role. And in what fertile ground were those progressive stack memes sown, other than land tilled by more basic progressive memes like equality of outcomes, individualism above all else, hedonism, etc?

You see then that humans are social memetic creatures defined not just by our genes, but also our memes.

only a kike would say this

learn how to spell if you want someone to take your meme seriously, dickwad

Assuming that you can possibly wrap your mind around the entirety of the complex systems that are the human mind and society is trash. Your brain is not powerful enough to fully solve those equations. Not even close. You are only biologically and computationally capable of rationally understanding small slivers of those systems.

Furthermore there exist truths that have not yet been discovered by any living human. Relationships which are wholly unknown to us today. To suggest otherwise would be to suggest that the future holds in store for us no additional scientific discovery. To suggest otherwise would be to suggest that all variables and relationships between variables in the complex system that is human behavior are known to us already, which is patently absurd.

You are not omniscient. There exists that which is rational but is unknown to you.

DAILY REMINDER HUMAN BEINGS ARE A SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC SPECIES
AND GENDER IS A FABRICATED CONCEPT, INVENTED IN THE 50'S BY A MENTALLY ILL PSYCHOLOGIST

That's a shitty cop-out and you know it. You don't want to be responsible for what you said:
How can I misinterpret that as anything else but utilitarian?

DAILY REMINDER THAT SODOMY IS WORSE FOR YOUR HEALTH THAN MOST DRUGS
SHIT AND BLOOD DOES NOT MIX
THE BOG IS THE BEST QUARANTINE

It was banned! A teacher 'thighing' a student is fucking disgusting, but the kikes have taken the "all the greeks were gay" lie way too far.

NO
IS NOTHING SACRED TO THESE JEWS

In truth, Roman and Greek politicians used to defame their opposition by claiming they liked to fuck little boys. Why would such accusations be effective political rhetoric if that kind of behavior was accepted as normal, as the jews claim?

We know that behavior wasn't widely accepted because they would often accuse their enemies of it.

Don't forget, user
As memes flow along cultural lines it means memes, specifically susceptibility thereto, are in part tied to the genetic sociality of an organism.

tl;dr The tranny memes work best on africans and that's why they have the highest rate of gays per capita in the USA. The "hypermasculine" memes in 3rd world shitskin hubs like the entirety of Africa or the US prison system include, but are not limited to, "It's not gay if you're the one fucking the other guy" and "Fucking other men makes me hyper-heterosexual"

Absolutely. The choice of 'memes' (quotation marks because I insist on using the term 'meme' in its original sense) we choose to listen to and share depends on our genes too though. Otherwise you risk saying that the proverbial niggers are stupid because they are poor without moving on to state that they are poor because they're stupid to begin with. To answer your question, for instance, the equality 'meme' originally came from laziness: if we accepted that some groups, for instance blacks or women, are just less able, we would be inevitably morally bound to help them. So it would mean either fixing their problems ourselves (because they can't fix their own shit) or publicly admitting 'fuck this, you're on your own', which would out us as unempathetic. Either way, it would be inconvenient. So it's laziest just to keep insisting equality, 'no, there is nothing inferior with you, you can still do it'. And laziness is an evolved trait, it obviously aids survival.

Individualism of which you speak is a product of the above; as long as we insist that we're all individuals and that we should express it and such, hardly anyone is being encouraged to do research which might reveal that equality is false. And so on.

Appeal to ignorance is still just appeal to ignorance, no matter how self-important you make it sound. Shut up.

This time we are going to need actual gas chambers, big sealed ones without showers in.

Many of them had a helpful uncle to provide an exhaustive hands-on training course in early childhood

Indeed, our genes play a role in which memes we accept and pass on. And our memes play a role in the selection of genes. Memes shape genes and genes shape memes, the two systems are connected in more ways than we can ever comprehend.

Pure sophistry. You are not omniscient. There exists that which is true that you cannot prove. There exists that which is true that you do not begin to comprehend. This is true of every man, ignorance is a biological fact.

Yep. The Jews even already built our FEMA camps to contain them and nice, solid, plastic coffins to make sure there's evidence to prosecute on the world stage in 10 years.

ain't dead yet, user. There is time.

Your brain has a finite computational capacity. The system in question is too large for your brain to fully comprehend. You can only hope to have generalized understandings of the system, or specific knowledge of small slices of it. Full knowledge is biologically unobtainable.

Perennial conflation of pointing out *that* one is wrong and *how* one is wrong: the sophist's ideal. The latter takes infinitely more ability. I have no interest in talking to anyone who debases himself as far as go around telling people that there still are things they do not know, no matter if the reason for doing it is spite or attention-seeking.

Don't bother, user. That guy is an ignorance fetishist. Those are very common. It's a bit like cuckoldry; instead of actively learning about the world (= fucking girls), he just lets smarter people (= people other than himself) do it, and gets off on whining how he'll never get any action (= understand anything). It's pointless to talk to people like him.

I never dug because I figured that other people would do it for me.
Now that I have dug, I can't unsee what has been seen.

Chris, where they're going to put you, you won't even have Tyrone in your cell.

There's an interesting comment that hasn't been refuted
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608582
Here's one of his videos.

A participant can't also be an observer, but you can take your defeatist garbage and shove it up your ass with the rest of your legos, faggot. Under that same mentality, we can't understand our universe because we exist within it.
That only stops queers like you.

Your assertion that a truth is only worth recognizing if you can discover the rational basis behind it blinds you to truths which you do not understand. Handicapping yourself in such a way will never benefit you. Should Euclid have walked off a cliff because he didn't understand the rational basis of gravity? You should not ignore truths because you cannot understand their basis.

Nothing is falling apart. You discuss Teen Vogue on /pol. You are promoting it by bringing attention to another audience and helping them. Because for everyone that hates them for this there is somebody who liked it. Their name is advertised fro free. You just did it. Tell me something about them when they are gone for good, because in they meantime they crush boundaries and set new standards what is possible and socially accepted. Next thing you know is that it is totally normal what they just did. You have to fight degeneracy when you want them to go away and they do not destroy themselves, because they want the shock effect to reach a new normalization.

Your brain is insufficiently large to fit the entire complex system that is the human genome and it's interplay with the entire extent and history of the noosphere.

The full extent of the noosphere system is the product of every human mind that has ever existed, so it is self evident that one human mind cannot comprehend the product of every human mind. The noosphere interplays with the development of the of the human genome that even the entire scientific community as a collective has not yet fully uncovered. And even when the entirety of the human genome is fully understand by the entire scientific community, that knowledge base will be far too large for any single human to fully ingest.

I wonder how many sales conversions OP's "advertisement" will have…
For what purpose? Why study only enemies vanquished? Why fight only the battles already won?

There is actually a large segment of the gay male population that is completely against anal sex, considering it dangerous, morally wrong, and a means to force dominance. They have memes somewhere, turn this against the kike.

If they're so large, why have I never heard from them?

…What?

I need a moment just to decipher your confusion.

Your line of 'thought' seems to be that I argue that as soon as I don't understand something, for instance gravity, that thing should not factor one way or another into my behaviour at all.

What I said was that it is pointless to acquire information about a behaviour of any single thing if one fails to derive a general conclusion of one kind or another from that observation; for instance, if I have watched a cat doing something, I might just as well not have watched it at all if I neglect to let that encounter expand on my understanding of cats, of animals in general, and in fact even of physical objects in general. And, yet again, this is what OP's article promotes – it implies that it is intrinsically valuable to learn things about yourself even if they are not translatable into any kind of general conclusions; it as it were implies a schism between knowledge of general patterns, and between – it purports – self-knowledge, knowledge of my particular kinks, which are 'knowledge too'.

I don't know if you've tried to misunderstand me so completely or did it come naturally.

Anyway, it's disrespectful to other people in the thread to keep paying attention to one idiot/disrupter.

Meet Elaine Welteroth, the editor of Teen Vouge.

You are fucking retarded.
Illiterate fucking retarded underageb& amerilards.

Homo-phobia, "homo" being linked to "homo-sexuality", in the sense of being afraid/disgusted of homo-sexuals, as in those who fornicate (-sexual) with people of the same (homo-) sex, you illiterate nigger. Because "homo-sexual-phobic" is fucking retarded and contains an unneeded specification.
Do I really need to spell out this basic shit for you?
And they said Gen Z was redpilled. Tsk.
Go to school.

So, are you a fucking pedophile because you "love" children in the platonic sense?

My God.
GO BACK TO SCHOOL, UNDERAGE SUMMERFAGS GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEE

Keeping up with Elaine at the Manrepeller site.
manrepeller.com/2017/02/elaine-welteroth-fiance-jonathan-singletary.html

The very point is that to consider specifying the 'sexuality' part unnecessary is to condemn people who disapprove of homosexual relationships of more than they are guilty/'guilty' of. It's as if you called someone who only disapproves of a specific group a misanthrope.

Do you not know how IDs work?

Likely not. Why should I though? It's pointless to try to keep track between potentially multiple people I talk to. Even if a point being made accidentally goes to the 'wrong' poster, how would it matter? What matters is it has been made and, hopefully, read (no matter by whom). Recipience is not relevant.

(Which, interestingly enough, corresponds to what I've been saying here about particular versus general knowledge. Caring that one replies to the 'right' person, keeping track of posters' identities, is clinging to relevance of particular, egoistic things like winning in one particular conversation. The only thing that really matters is that the general point being made, the conclusion stated, is correct. It can be attributed to someone in Bolivia and addressed to someone in Bulgaria for all anyone should care; what matters is that its readership is wide enough, which, here on 8ch, is rather granted.)

No one is afraid of faggots. No one is afraid of mussulmen. Hatred is not a phobia. Never allow yourself to use their dialectic.

LEL.

No, if you respond to the wrong post, the person with whom you were originally arguing will continue onwards and the truth of the matter will not be reached. But that's not why I ask, newfriend.

Remember it's not homophobia; it's homomisia. -misia=hatred of

No nigger, because that's not how it works. These mental gymnastics of yours are absolutely fucking insane.
Why would you? Because all you know about the word "misanthrope" is its etymology? You'd be committing an etymological fallacy.

You are fucking stupid.
Here's your etymological fallacy.

Go to school.

I didn't say it's acceptable; I literally asked why should I care. Did I accidentally disrupt something?

But that's the point: there is no such thing as 'responding to the wrong post'. There literally isn't. The qualifiers 'right' and 'wrong' belong to particular points. Within a single reply, one can expand on something said by poster A, refute something by poster B, make a caveat concerning something said by poster C, and fail completely to make clear that he's aware that those are three different people – or even actually confuse them – and still nothing would be 'wrong' if only the particular elaboration, refutation, and comment were correct, valid, true.

nah they are just phasing it that way as to not assume ones gender, goy

Yes, there is such a thing as the right post if you're in argument with particular poster, that's why I'm laughing at you.
You're equivocating, m8.

Personally, I think words should be in harmony with their etymologies.

Which is, one might add, another minor tactic intended to discourage people from communicating (except in politically desirable cliches like 'you can never know everything/anything for sure' or 'words can mean anything you want them to mean'): to induce a sense of hesitation between one uses any word at all.

Great going, moishe. There goes the last of your credibility.

Whatever you say, pedophile :^)

Actually, it isn't equivocation.

I don't see how. I'm not using 'right' (or 'wrong') in two different senses; to the contrary, I use a single meaning: '(not) warranting correction'. A factual mistake warrants pointing it out; that someone replied to one post labelled 'Anonymous' and not another 'Anonymous' is completely irrelevant, only concerns the people arguing, and in fact pointing it out only disrupts the thread.

I already beat you to it.

So when did you get off the boat? Where did you come from, newfriend?

nostalgiac choice btw

I actually read somewhere (could have been disinfo) that only like half or fewer of gay couples engage in anal sex. just hand and mouth stuff apparently

Noticed; thanks. As you can see, my connection does not exactly expedite my reactions to thread developments.

Yeah, it's all right. Tor is a bit of a hassle to use, considering it takes a captcha after, what, three posts. But that other guy is a complete faggot.

Five as far as I remember. Except it has been dropped just a couple of days ago. They don't require it anymore. Unless I have been somehow been identified (even though I don't think I've given my browser any extra footprint) and the captcha removed just for me, but I would see no reason for whatever identified me to announce that fact to me.

Holy shit, you're retarded. In the future, when you've learned why IDs are important, I hope you think of this thread.
One last thing, though:
LURK MOAR

Only thing I really disagree with here is the excessive spending in the method of execution and the all caps.

PS I'm still laughing at you.

Well, why? Do they provide anything but identity-tracking, which is really a problem that should not be solved in the first place (because rather than giving people tools to track identities, we should teach them to discard all aspects of communication which aren't facts and hypotheses; if some poster just brute-upvotes a particular post repeatedly, people should just learn to dismiss such volume-based actions)?

It's fine.

Who let you out of /r/atheism?

You're a rational guy: I'll give you a hint:
ID: 17754f

You're going to have egg on your face when you realizeI'm also going to archive this thread later

OI OI OI

You, sir, mean astute. :^)

Ids of all saged (or simply: email-signed) posts in a particular thread are the same (or: only based on contents of the email field), and not based on the poster's identity (IP, cookies, or other tracking)? It is too troublesome to check this in a couple of other long and nonstickied (so that it would make sense for people to try to sage them) threads.

This is too hilarious. Are there any lurkers chuckling in the background? I'll give you another hint: There is the problem of no-ID based posts: people could samefag.

Hidden in there lies why I'm mocking you.

sexualize the kids, get them addicted to sex, control the next generation

Happy to hear that you're entertained if I'm failing to notice something really glaring, but I'm not finding it productive to look up 8ch's code and see which variables ids are generated from by default. I only really need to know that samefaggotry matters neither to me nor anyone I would enjoy talking with; outside of that, I don't see why I should bother learning their specifics.

Because all the posts here

responding to you have been me. I thought you were astute. You're thick.
That doesn't even matter. Now I'm beginning to pity you.

thank you charles

in other news, the pedos have reorganized on tor again. They have their new fucking cp network up. Good time to start looking into that shit and find connections. for those brave enough to sift through that shit

Before someone jumps on that: I mean boards that disallow IDs.

True.

Every time someone mentions in my presence the affliction of being unable to remember faces, I don't really see the problem with it. Outside of authentication so to say, it could even be refreshing to start every conversation anew, forgetting how my previous chat with that person went.

I really don't need the rage inducted heartburn today.

Dat logic. Well, the same can be said of suicide which this is. Poop, no longer gross… Ok, everyone should shit in an envelope and mail it to these faggot, Jews.

Gen Z is critically blue-pilled, USSR revival is soon to come.

summer is heating up

We are entering the heart of darkness

here's your (you)

Hey smiley watcha doin? Get back in your esoteric kekism containment thread you jewish pedo-enabling shill. I get it, you are a revolutionary spirit, you like to be progressive, pizzagate-tier threads make you uncomfortable and antsy and you have to sperg out at anyone who replies to you, but you gotta go.

what other pozzed magazines are there

If you haven't read this book, get the fuck out of my thread.

After we get done with them they will beg for the gas chambers!

lol entering 1984 levels of self-deception there (((Vogue)))
Also if I'm not mistaken, didn't the Greeks actually practice "thighing" rather than full-on anal sex?

Agreed. Video related

tee hee

BLOWBACK

I listened to machine head too much as a kid… it sucks they are so cucked now :/

It was banned. It was called "aselgeia" back then.

Underrated point of interest

I never thought that far into "homophobia" being intrinsically linked to words such as jealousy exterminate, nation and state. Of course anti-semitism and racism are just delusional words of hate when you are wrong and have no more shit to fling so the next best is mud. I think we should coin a more prospectful word of disdain that we feel towards those that partake in the burgling of fecal matter.
As it is an overwhelming emotion that rises up, even just when some new pop culture tv show have two guys kissing, one simply becomes inherently repulsed by such acts.
No im not homophobic, its not irrational to be disgusted, I simply dont condone the destruction of family. Something like this fellas, somebody with a greater literary understanding help me out.

Good god learn to spell and get some basic grammar education you dumb nigger.

Milo just means he goes to confession a lot.

Holy shit Chris, learn to fucking chan.

Some women have a prostate too, you transphobic dirty goy!

I don't follow.

m8, read through the conversation. I was responding myself to get a laugh at the tor-newfriend.

A couple of years ago I thought that was full-redpill, but I don't really believe that any more. Kojima seems to think that if you've a bunch of echo chambers natural selection is fucked, but that's the exact opposite of reality. Take the birth rates of white liberals and conservatives in America: liberals are dying out, while conservatives are actually increasing in population size. Memes are still subject to natural selection, Kojima's understanding of evolution makes all the typical mistakes Asians make when approaching this topic, they can't help but see society as a single monolithic entity that either lives or dies as one. Left unchecked the Patriots would fuck everything, because they don't understand eugenics.

True or not, they still get the bog. Which is where you belong, sodomite. >>>/bog/

fucking waste of ammo
Do as the Talibans did and hang kiddie-fiddlers on tank guns and drive those tanks with their "decorations" to the capital en masse.

GIGI ENGLE NEEDS TO BE GASSED

Clearly Gigi Engle, the author, is wholly degenerate:

http:// www.teenvogue.com/contributor/gigi-engle

The "self described slut" and her Jew partner are profiled here:

https:// www.timeout.com/newyork/sex-dating/five-new-yorkers-divulge-the-secrets-of-their-sex-lives

quote from above profile:

"Gigi Engle, 26, and Mike Fishbein, 30, East Village

Gigi Engle is a self-described slut, but that hasn’t stopped her from being in a happily monogamous relationship. For the past two-and-a-half years, she’s been committed to Mike Fishbein, and together they run a weekly podcast, Dirty Sexy Monogamy, during which they tackle relationship issues and, yes, lots of sex-related material.

The couple’s Alphabet City pad is “literally covered with sex toys” of all shapes, sizes and orificial uses that eager companies ship to her to try out, says Engle, a sex writer. “Mike got really excited about a ridged, curved five-pound G-spot stimulator,” she adds. “It’s legitimately the weight and size of an infant. He saw this thing that would scare the shit out of most guys and wants to try it, and that makes me more attracted to him and makes our relationship a lot stronger.”

When Engle met Fishbein, she was hooking up a lot (“I went on a lot of dates to get dick and dinner,” she says) and just getting into sex writing. Fishbein’s total support of Engle’s unabashed, public sexuality (the only thing he’s said no to is making wax molds of their genitals for all internet users to see) is why they work."

Every time

That reminds me, I think the first town the Taliban took was by defeating two warlords who were arguing over who got to sodomize a boy first

I hate the gays!!

Yeah we need to lasso this e-celeb quickly

because arachnophobic people are afraid of people who want to fuck spiders, right?

as far as i know, that's a made up word too. maybe even a foot in the door in the long way to normalization.
pretty sure back then they used to call them pederasts, which precisely describes the sexual aspect of that sick fuckery.

Dick and dinner.
Disgusting

well, she looks like a pedo…

Should I avoid anal sex with my gf?

Depends, next time you take a shit have a look in the toilet and ask yourself

Yeah, it's tight.

The word pedophile is widely misused when referring to child abusers and people who are general sexual predators. Lewis Carroll would be a better example of a true pedophile.

As for the non-word 'homophobia', it should only be used for people who display an irrational fear of their own kind. Anti-homosexual is a better term.

Back on topic, you will notice that all the mainstream magazines consistently and unashamedly push a blend of vapid materialism, conceited moral grandstanding and nauseating liberal fetishes.

While forming my understanding of the world I was often disheartened, disillusioned and plain angry at the clear bias that wafted from the pages of magazines, which I read for the interesting stories and for a digest of the world. The men's magazines in particular were frustrating in this regard. Far from merely being a bound volume of soft billboards it also became akin to a pulpit from which the worst liberal agendas were broadcast as gospel; a morally self righteous consumerism.

I have noticed that the British edition of GQ and Esquire has a somewhat diluted formula of this, compared to its American forefathers. This is most apparent with how politics is covered. A reflection of the disparity between the intensity of mainstream American culture and Britain.

Well there you go then, enjoy your diseased poopdick.

No, because there is no wide usage of the word "arachnosexual", genius.
I can't believe I'm on Holla Forums arguing semantics with fucking illiterate children.

even if you are right homophobia is still not a phobia. it's still a made up word made to make sound irrational the natural disgust people have for faggots.
if my reaction to the accusation of racism, homophobia, transphobia and the like were not becoming invariably "so what?", i'd say you should stop validating their shitty memes and rhetoric.

"-phobia" is the opposite of "-philia"
JESUS.
I say you need to stop trying to twist reality to fit your narrative. Because you know who else does that, right?

first,

i said phobia,not the suffix, which,btw it's its own word.

dictionary.com/browse/phobia

plus, unlike you i studied ancient greek. not bragging, it's not that uncommon here in italy, since there is a type iof high school where you're expected to.
i still don't understand your emotional attachment to the word, but my point was that even if homophobic is just a contraction of "homo-sexual-phobic" still does not define an irrational fear or revulsion. try and put a spider near an arachnophobic person. you'll see him instantly freak out. if you tell me the man beside me is an homosexual, you won't see much of a reaction. i might even come to appreciate the fact that the guy kept the fact for himself. and i'm a guy that thinks that homosexuals are mentally ill people and a poison to society, if their behaviour gets normalized.

and just for curiosity's sake, what is homo-sexual-philia supposed to be or mean?

And we're talking about the suffix, which is what is being made a big deal about, isn't it? Don't change the subject.
-phobia and -phil- classifications predate any of this inane semantic bullshit. They're used in psychiatry, chemistry, medicine and social sciences to define attractions or aversions. Whether the -phobias are based on fear, hatred, dislike or natural aversions is not set in stone. It's just a goddamn classification.
The same is true for -philias and derivatives.
Thermophilia doesn't mean I'd like to fuck a pot of boiling water, does it?
Cinephilia doesn't mean I'd like to fuck rolls of film, does it?
All I'm seeing here is just insane, unnecessary drama stemming from a huge sense of insecurity over a fucking classification system.
I've had to deal with enough lefties trying to change the world around them so it wouldn't hurt their feefees, I'd like to not have to deal with Holla Forumsacks doing the same.

It's not emotional attachment, it's about not making up a special snowflake word so your feels hurt less. You can join the genderfluid crowd if that's what floats your boat.

Come la mettiamo ora, eh? EH?
Com'è piccolo il mondo, dio cane.

They are getting their shit jumped because Breitbart covered it first about a week ago.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/07/15/teen-vogues-tutorial-anal-sex-omits-serious-risks/
Even though the faggot purists here will get pissy about anyone ever reading something pro-israel, they put out some good shit.

yes, and they all have very different meanings according to each field.

nice argument. it reminds me something

it's not about a classification system. i REALLY think that it's a made up, inexact word, created for political gains and to shame those who disagree with you. just like,as i said before, antisemitism is a made up, inexact word, created for political gains and to shame those who disagree with you, if anything because jews are not the only semites. just to make an example.
that was all i wanted to say.
and it's not drama. it's my opinion. can i defend it?

you would probably have less problems if you stopped using their words and their definitions.
by doing that you implicitly give validity to their points.

e secondo te aver conseguito la maturità sarebbe qualcosa di cui qualcuno si vanterebbe? sarai mica crotonese?

ricordati di passare per /ita/, sturlone.
buona notte.

Too bad it's irrelevant.
There is no ambiguity with arachnophobia since "arachnosexual" doesn't exist.
And yeah, cinephobe doesn't exist. Being scared of movies isn't widespread enough to warrant its own classification. And cinesexual doesn't exist either. Tough luck, argument is valid.

Oh please, show me its widespread use to shame "the nazi homophobes" as in "hahah, the nazi are scared, what a bunch of pussies".

Show me the widespread use of this too.
Do I also have to take it that every instance where "semite" has been used on Holla Forums as synonym of "jew" was incorrect? Was it all a subtle jewish plot?

As far as I know, Holla Forums is the only place where this "matter" has been brought up.
Literally making a fuss over an non-issue.

Actually I think it would yield the exact opposite result.
Streisand effect and all that.
Plus looking like a whiny bitch over an established word.
No thanks.

Sembravi molto fiero di aver studiato il greco antico al classico.

Oh mia béla maduninaaa….

Is "awesome" a synonym for "you don't feel like you're being disemboweled when you take a shit" now? What in the fuck?

(((you)))

Become an hero.

>>>/methods/

You can't be serious. The Patriots aren't the good guys there.

Why do you expect things?

This was always my idea, with automation, just give the degenerates what they want, but segregate them from society.

You wanna fuck some dude up the ass, have fun, but you going to do it only in your very own gay country.

Oral sex is extremely dirty as well.

There is reason the ancients only allowed virgin wife and marriage, mainly to stop virus and bacterial infections.

Yeah, probably gonna need a source on that mate. Because the taliban were/are notorious kiddy diddlers. They love little boys, and then on every thursday all is forgiven by allah. Seriously you're tax dollars have funded child rape, blackwater got some flack years ago when it was leaked they were purchasing child prostitutes and "gifting" them to taliban warlords in order to curry favor with them in hopes of winning them over as allies for local intelligence.

It doesn't even feel good. The inside of an anus is a giant cavern, a vagina will always feels better.

Faggotry =/= buttsex. I'm not sure why puritanical types would ever bother getting on a board. You probably committed a bunch of sins against skykike already by showing up.

Checked. It sure is summer in here.

None of that has to do with faggots. Faggotry is not the same thing as buttsex. Buttsex is not the problem with fags, either. The problem with fags is that they do not reproduce and do not form stable families. They are almost always crazy, and virtually always selfish and non-committal. Way to completely miss everything relevant, like a bunch of other posters ITT. Idiots conflating assfucking, which heterosexuals do, Anne Frankly which lots of women will straight-up think you are a pansy-ass beta orbiter faggot if you won't do to them, with faggots, weakens every rhetorical or dialectical point you could ever make. Lurk moar, holy fuck.

To be clear user, you are an absolute fucking douchebag, you truly have the comprehension skills of a small child.
Wow you are so edgy!
You have completely assumed my disdain pertaining towards faggots, why for what ever other reason would I hate them other than the sheer fact their bloodline stops with them due to exactly as you said, their selfish decisions, pounded into their brains from a small age from school, from the faggot parents that adopted them, and a plethorah of other factors probably including but not limited to vaccines.
My comment was directly pointed towards the destruction of our language and the fact that (((they))) twist words and history to suit their interests, and homophobia is absolutely one of their creations.
My comments about assfucking are merely forms of derogatory and slander I decided to pepper my comment with merely because
ITS WHAT FAGGOTS DO YOU RETARD
That does not mean its only what faggots do, and only faggots are allowed to, that was your assumption. Hell when my girlfriend is menstrating, not only do i get to not use condoms, I get to fill up both her ends with my seed, and she does enjoy it on the odd occasion. Does this make me gay? I would hazzard the presumption that it doesnt as my girlfriend is female, at least last time I checked. So your whole annoyance of my comment was wasted as you just read whatever you wanted to read. Clearly not following who I was replying to and who he replied to.
And what are you in effect claiming is that the "no true scottsman" fallacy isnt a fallacy and that there is a true Holla Forumsack and i clearly am not one and neither is anyone else in this thread that claimed anything relating to anal sex?
Seriously son, pull your fucking head in.

because that's not how it happens, if you actually read my posts you would actually see this, but it's my opinion, that it's supposed to make the "homophobe" like an irrational, low iq who cannot get over his medieval conditioning and live in the light of the current year, as if not wanting homos to marry, adopt, and generally act like it's normal is not only rational, but natural.
again. they did the same with antisemitism. google "antisemitism is a mental illness", you'll find plenty of articles, books, "scientific" papers.
never mind the fact that there are plenty of historical instances where not liking jews was not only plausible but quite justified like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

to make an example.

is it so hard to think that making look your enemies dumb or mentally ill is not a bad tactic.

no, because, besides converts all jews are semites but not all semites are jews.
plus most of the times i've seen that word actually used is when talking about arabs and jews, usually in sentences like "same semite shit", "or you can't trust any semite".

not really. unless of course you plan to nail them with one of their many incoherencies.
plus unless you don't want to sound like an irrational zealot, you don't get in certain conversations unless that's the subject at hand and you start slowly.
and what streisand effect? what do they have to "hide"? if anything if someone went on a little investigation on the subject all a normal person would see would be movies, news outlets, books, doctors, the world health organization, the un and possibly any kind of authority saying it's normal, and if anything, the homophobes are the mentally ill people, there are even songs about that.
or do you really think that a suffix most commonly used in psychiatry, has no weight in it?

and yes, if you let your opponent set the definitions or dismiss, ignore, or outright change the meaning and unfolding of past events, you will have a hard uphill struggle.
and this goes for an argument with your mother on who has to do the dishes, to a question time in parliament.

e di nuovo, non leggi. se riguardassi il post, io non solo ho definito la cosa come normale, ma ci ho tenuto a precisare che è una cosa fatta alle superiori, e che di conseguenza la mia opinione viene da lì e non da una laurea in lingue e letterature antiche. e poi davvero, chi si vanterebbe di aver superato le scuole superiori?

What is this

COULD THE GUY WHO OWNED A POTTERY SHOP IN AN ANCIENT GREEK TOWN HAVE HIS WORKERS GLAZE HOMO EROTIC PROPAGANDA ON THE ANCIENT CUPS BOWLS AND PLATES AS A FUCK YOU TO NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOR SUCH AS THE MERCHANTS DO TODAY THROUGH THE CREATIVE OUTLET OF MEDIA ?

and also BUTT SEX IS UNHEALTHY DEGENERATE AND DOESN'T PRODUCE CHILDREN IT IS HED PLEASURE AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE AND IS AND SHOULD BE MADE A MENTAL ILLNESS AGAIN

And then they realized something bad happened when you did it in the pooper. To them it was god's retribution. To us it's simply disease and physical damage. We both saw the same thing though.

Apparently it's homophobic to call something a dangerous act.

Actually it's probably stress.
Anal sex is the aggravation of stress for pleasure.
Hence why gays are so into BDSM.

And you got all that just from the -phobia suffix?
Whoa, I kneel before this knowledgeable insight of yours.
Tell me, how does changing the suffix fix this "issue", hmm?
Maybe you should work on the usage of the word rather than the word itself, don't you think?

Reported op for posting sodomites as his op picture.
Hopefully you will get permabanned.

again, it's my opinion. i never claimed it was anymore than that. i explained why i think that. you don't agree, maybe someone else does.

words and definitions matter. that's how they get power.
that's how politically correct works.
instead of censoring you, they make sure you are the censor of yourself, that you don't use certain words or don't think certain thoughts.
you know that's how it is.

to give you an example why do you think we don't use "zitella" to describe a single woman to not so young to old age?
why do you think the chinese government started calling such women "leftover women"?

btw unlike "leftover women" zitella was not an offensive word, just a word to describe a certain kind of woman.

you can't manage the usage of a word like that, because it implies that you are not perfectly in the right in not liking homos and their growing demands.
i also don't like to be robbed, would you call me a thievophobe, to make up a stupid word of my own? or would you think it's a useless made up word, since it's normal not to like being victim of a theft?
and it's not just "homophobia" there are plenty of other words and locutions like that.

but again, do as you like. it's my opinion. i have mine you have yours.
buona vita.

Wait. So you're saying they're criminally uninformed about basic human biology? Say it ain't so!

Kinda jumping in to throw something out there. Humans are incredibly susceptible to connotation. Phobia implies an irrational fear. The key word here is irrational. The very implications of the rise of homophobia and Islamophobia isn't just about another way to vilify people. It's about making us seem irrational. Emotional. Weak.

Word choice is important…because humans are fucking stupid and weak willed.

You know why every grocery store has flowers in the front? It creates an associated thought of "freshness" which makes people want to buy more food. Seriously. These connotations and suggestions drive people. The choice of words to attack us are based entirely upon the FEELING they evoke, not their meaning. Changing the words is an important step in undermining the bullshit.

Pic semi related.

It's the feature image from the article fag