Mountain Blade

Are there any LotR or TES mods?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,300620.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LotR yes, but I think it hasn't been updated in a while.

Pretty sure the main one is actually made for Mount & Blade, then it was transferred to be played in Warband. Its okay. I don't even play mods anymore. I just run through Warband on Vanilla once in awhile. Multiplayer is still hilarious, and the fact that NW still has people doing events and line battles is so sad.

Bannerlord when?

I just remember when I was playing it I played as a man of Dale, and my special faction quest was bugged. Uninstalled after that, since I needed to do it to get the movies to start up.

Why is NW so sad? And how is native's multi hilarious? All I see are kids and Holla Forumsacks on both. And why do people like multiplayer of anything so much? Every time I've played multi on something, I've always seen drama or had to deal with idiots, whether it be Autismblox or Mount & Blade.

Native takes x100 more skill then NW. NW is full of autistic who think they are gods chosen ones. Native players that I have met in the ether who are really good are actually must normal dudes, no politics, no bullshit, just video games and life.

Actually, you're right. The ones that I loathe prefer NW, but this Brit and I prefer Warband, and wouldn't you know, he's not completely fucking retarded.

Yeah, only thing NW has going for it is Commander Battle, which can be entertaining.

Hello.

I've played the ever living shit out of Prophecy of Pendor, I loved the sheer amount of things you could do, the variety of legit strategies from running a mercenary company, to going for king, taking over a faction or just being a business magnate.

Then you would have endgame elements like those huge, ridiculously powerful raids from factions like the Snake Cult, the hidden elves whatever their name is, et cetera.

I would like to ask what other, similar mods there are that have that sheer variety of gameplay possibilities and things to do. Especially improvements to the 'life' aspect, the overworld map, et cetera.

I have not touched Mount and Blade in 3-4 years and to be honest the sheer amount of mods is just overwhelming to sift through in any decent amount of time.

Try the LoTR mod for it
Last Days of the Third age

True. Bombarding regiment weenies with my arty in pub servers is a great feeling, though.

I don't understand line battles, they're about the least fun thing you can do with NW. Commanding your team to win with proper tactics, using cavalry, artillery, sappers and every element in the game is much more fun than forming a line in the open and waiting to get shot like a retard.

ITT: RHODOKS
Rhodoks are best. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: Cavalry is overrated and a true leader should fight besides his men.

Shitty mountain range

Last days of the third age, but it is buggy in a lot of ways, Gondor and Rohan seem to be pretty bug free, but the north good guys have a bug that breaks the game, aka if you fight a certain mounted goblin it breaks, you got to look in their forums for a fix since it is never updates anymore
This mod I really want to like, but it is painfully unfinished

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,300620.0.html

By the way, which mods still get updates?

Prophecy of pendor still does at least, same with the warhammer mod

Can please someone tell me why anno domini keeps crashing?

are there versions for the other factions?

Damn, wish there was one for vaegirs
they're my faction

OC

While calvary is overrated, that only actually applies to your general units. Only an idjit runs around on foot. You die too quickly.

its too bad my ms paint skill are fucking trash. I cant even draw a straight line.

breddy gud oc btw

I traced this.

I am debateing what to do for my CKO for PoP. I kind of want to do pikemen sergents with heavy lancer calvary, and they would be my companions ala alexander the great

I love the humor in Pendor as well

That's really strange, since it works perfectly for me.

Anyone know a good romance of the three kingdoms mod, and potentially a good ancient world mod? I want something like rome 2 where I can choose between Macedonia and rome for instance

I think there was one taking place during the Peloponnesian War.

the star wars mod for the original mount and blade is way, way better than it really has any right to be

This one?

yeah that's the one. speeder bike combat(!) feels great, the blasters and rifles feel and sound good to use, the armour and weaponry looks great and is well balanced, and you get a ton of options for how you want your character to look or how you want to build him. the only negative really is some of the maps are fucking terrible, mainly due to being too small (cloud city's is pretty bad if I remember right, and there's another one on dantooine or something that is pathetically tiny)

10/10 mod though, i think i'm going to reinstall it tonight

Does it work in warband at all? Or do I need to get the orginal mount and blade downloaded. Not really wanting to download it atm

needs the original, but the original is less than 700mb you lazy fuck

Gets me every time.

Try Bellum Imperii, Rome At War, Imperia, Imperium Romanum (Romans in Britain with Brytenwalda base), that's all i can think off from the top of my head.

That one wasn't too bad.

Also does anyone know any good 400 AD or late Roman Empire period mod where i can play as Attila the Hung?

picture to explain to you peasants

Accurate.

Walking is for plebs.

Vaegir a bes

What's with the Rhodokian-pig-shit meme anyway?

This nigger gets it. Vaegir for lyfe. If someone taught them about shields it'd be game over for every other faction.

Anybody have that BORINGBLANDA picture?

Surely that is a sign that they are the most retarded faction, considering the wide use of shields amongst their enemies one would think that maybe one of them would consider picking one up for personal use.

But boyar, if you pick up shield then you cant shoot bow!

What the fuck kind of game are you people playing? The Vaegirs always have shields.

Unless a recent patch changed it many Vaegir troops lacks shields. Obviously the archers do but their more elite troops are often using two-handed weapons also.

And? He was being an asshole and got what he deserved.
Also you ever heard of Calhoun's Mouse-Utopia experiment? That's why Chinese seem like zombies, plus the communist reign didn't help

Ain't nothing wrong with two-handed weapons.

it's staged

Got proof?
Regardless, Chinese do seem to act careless

SWADIAN
SUPREMACY

I was simply posting a random webm about chinks, Khergits are still shit though

Man, I just want a berserk mod.

And I want a (good) time travel mod that isn't about fucking Doctor Tumblr, but I guess we can't have everything can we?

a chineser told me it was a preformance group

pick up your fucking sunflower seeds or i'm going to get blood all over the floor

I suppose that makes more sense, since the guy probably wouldn't have lived (or without brain-damage). A nice way of telling people not to litter was the hipster looking guy next to the seed-man in on it too?