Little King's Story

How's the PC port for this? Worth playing? Or is it Dark Souls tier?

It's nothing like Dark Souls, made by ex Lovedelic employees, worth a play if you like videogames.

No, I meant that the Dark Souls port was unplayable when it released. It still is without modding it.

Is this a good port or is it just a lazy Japanese cash grab?

It's an Xseed PC port, so you'll have to wait at least 6 more months before it becomes playable.

How are you trying to link a port of Dark Souls to this when they aren't made by the same company in the first place? That is the question. I personally don't know how the port of LKS is. I just came in to ask you why you think bringing Dark Souls up at all was something you felt like you needed to add to your question?

PC port is awful
Game logic is tied to FPS and no mouse support

Also the default keyboard controls are awful, but that can be changed. Though ingame UI won't reflect your rebindings.

Dark Souls is a high profile, high quality console game that got ported to PC. The port was extremely lazy and badly done.

This is another high quality console game from Japan. I'm wondering if it'll have similar issues by comparing it to a game that everyone on Holla Forums is familiar with.

They're both computer ports. He's using Dark Souls as an example because it's a god-awful, unplayable port, not because the games are similar.
Are you really this fucking stupid?

Dude Little King's Story is nothing like Dark Souls. Don't compare them, that's stupid.

Dark Souls and LKS have nothing in common. Op is a faggot like usual.

You could use a few more years in school.

I was asking if the game's PC PORT has the same level of QUALITY as the Dark Souls PC PORT.

That was the last time I bought a Japanese PC port and I still regret it.

No buy, not even worth a pirate. Overlord's controls would have worked fine.

And you could use this advice, too:

If you took a minute to read you'd notice nobody is going "THE DARK SOULS OF X".
Have you been reading too many videogame journalism websites or something.

You can't really compare their quality they're different genres. It's like comparing Kirby to Earthbound, you can't really do that.

Are you doing this on purpose or just illiterate?

I'm not sure what you want me to say here

Pick one and fuck off back to /a/

Steam reviews :^) are reporting weird frame rate, mainly because the games physics are related to the frame rate. It seems to happen mostly for when 5 or more are in a location which I doubt is an issue for the majority of anons.

But you can compare kirby to earthbound.
Both were made by hal labs and both have direct cameos to each other in their games.

Not with this soundtrack.

Technical quality, not design quality, you doofus. The framerate, bugginess, changeable settings, that sort of thing. You know, what people look for when judging a PC port of a good game.

This is a shame.

Are you genuinely retarded?

Are you serious? They couldn't copy the Wii IR pointer controls with the mouse?