Scientists are now using Wi-Fi to read human emotions

And before anyone bitches about the lack of archive it wouldn't work for this page, deal with it.

https:/ /thenextw eb.com/artificial-intelligence/2017/07/22/scientists-create-ai-that-uses-wi-fi-to-see-emotions/#.tnw_cuc8d9eQ

To sum it up easily any device which can receive wifi can also send it, meaning there is much more at stake then a nosy smart router. Your phone will know when you sleep, how many heartbeats are in your room, when you have sex, obtain data pertaining to your health(I wonder if this will find its way to insurance companies… hmm…). Knowing how many people are in a home at any one time becomes more then an educated guess.

The sheer amount of data companies and governments will be able to glean from this is ridiculous, and I doubt we will be asked if we're ok with our latest phone have a built in algorithm monitoring our every move.

"'On the bright side my radio will play relaxing music when I'm angry, which after this I assume will be all the time, so it's not all bad."'

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/artificial-intelligence/2017/07/22/scientists-create-ai-that-uses-wi-fi-to-see-emotions/#.tnw_cuc8d9eQ
archive.fo/es9ZD
aliexpress.com/store/product/LED-Robot-2015-Mirror-Design-Dazzling-Reflection-Costume-Men-Women-Miroir-Show-Festival-Party-Clothes-Smooth/1095789_32429279921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAKE ME UP

I look forward to 2+2 equaling 5 at long last.

How long until we all start wearing tinfoil costumes?

This is a literal wrongthink detector.
Remember that (((they))) release the technology that suits them. Internet wasn't a coincidence.
inb4 tinfoil is actually useful

why do they care so much about what niggers do? they don't really stray too far off from their nigger path.

(heiled)
Can't wifi up
(Checked)
(checked)
Tin foil fashion ideas for the outgoing anons?

Does tinfoil work against this? If I surround myself in a capsule made out of tinfoil, shouldn't it block all wifi signals?

Well, if you can use tinfoil to improve(reflect and focus) wifi signal it stands to reason it could deflect it as well.. Maybe a bit of foil around the chest…?? I assume it is the electrical pattern of the heart they are reading rather then the pulsing itself so that should work…

I imagine this is somewhat useless in public though, no?
Also who got quads >>102085555

Lot's of repeating numbers.

If it were my job I would try and hack the person's devices, whom most likely will carry a smartphone and then use that smartphone's wifi. Even in public that signal would be the closes to the person. And reading from the OP they could even manage to read the blood streams inside the persons leg, where the phone is.

You probably carry a smart phone that has an entire suite of sensors beyond the basic ones you know about, that easily knows your emotions whenever you carry it or are near it. That's when you're not even spouting your emotions directly to the internet.

I would assume it would be exceptionally useless in public, the focus would be using it in low population scenarios. Homes, small offices and so on.

If it does detect the pulsing, maybe an addon to my tinfoil hat could help, this is a cylinder that goes around body and dangles from the hat so it doesn't pulse.

that is some nextlevel psyco-pass shit right there.

The radio transmits a low power signal and measures its
reflection time. It separates RF reflections from different
objects/bodies into buckets based on their reflection time.
It then eliminates reflections from static objects which do
not change across time and zooms in on human reflections.
It focuses on time periods when the person is quasi-static.
It then looks at the phase of the RF wave which is related
to the traveled distance as follows [58]:
φ(t) = 2π
d(t)
λ
where φ(t) is the phase of the signal, λ is the wavelength,
d(t) is the traveled distance, and t is the time variable. The
variations in the phase correspond to the compound displacement
caused by chest expansion and contraction due
to breathing, and body vibration due to heartbeats.2

A quick excerpt from the PDF file on the page, it seems it uses RF signals to reflect of hte whole body, basically aiming to read the vibrations of the body(eg the pulse) to determine the heartbeat, whilst accounting for breathing, movement and static objects.

Still reading into it, seems like the only way around it is to use a fucking cable at this point, that or just not using the net. Otherwise a tinfoil umbrella for situational obscuring? The very height of fashion.

I used to be a futurist but we have gone past most of the scifi shit that us faggots like and are now beyond into some kind of insane shit with wide spread repercussions that aren't even slightly explored before inflicting the changes onto daily life.

What we are using right now is a great example. The internet changed how the world communicates and operates. It's still a relatively young change to our lives and many lived in a time before it but if it was taken away today how would we manage? I mean fuck not even Star Trek had an internet.

I never trusted wifi for my computer needs but have it to save data on my phone when at home but that shit is getting the plug pull tonight.

archive:
thenextweb.com/artificial-intelligence/2017/07/22/scientists-create-ai-that-uses-wi-fi-to-see-emotions/#.tnw_cuc8d9eQ
archive.fo/es9ZD

Well fug :-D

Cheers mate, I kept getting errors when I was trying.

The last part of the study really sums it up nicely so I will post in full.

8. CONCLUSION
This paper presents a technology capable of recognizing a
person’s emotions by relying on wireless signals reflected off
her/his body. We believe this marks an important step in
the nascent field of emotion recognition. It also builds on a
growing interest in the wireless systems’ community in using
RF signals for sensing, and as such, the work expands the
scope of RF sensing to the domain of emotion recognition.
Further, while this work has laid foundations for wireless
emotion recognition, we envision that the accuracy of such
systems will improve as wireless sensing technologies evolve
and as the community incorporates more advanced machine
learning mechanisms in the sensing process.
We also believe that the implications of this work extend
beyond emotion recognition. Specifically, while we used the
heartbeat extraction algorithm for determining the beatto-beat
intervals and exploited these intervals for emotion
recognition, our algorithm recovers the entire human heartbeat
from RF, and the heartbeat displays a very rich morphology.
We envision that this result paves way for exciting
research on understanding the morphology of the heartbeat
both in the context of emotion-recognition as well as in the
context of non-invasive health monitoring and diagnosis.

Reminder that radiation is not safe. (((WIFI)))
Phones cause brain tumours, do not sit next to your pc tower, do not use over ear headphones, do not use a microwave, remove cordless phones. the only safe phone is a corded housephone

You're onto something.
aliexpress.com/store/product/LED-Robot-2015-Mirror-Design-Dazzling-Reflection-Costume-Men-Women-Miroir-Show-Festival-Party-Clothes-Smooth/1095789_32429279921.html

dem dubz tho

This is kids stuff.

←- Circa 2011.

enjoy never going out into the sun and getting your vitamin d, faggot

More power to the technocracy, you fucking get what you deserve in this world.

strawman, off yourself

This stuff is 2spooky and all that, but honestly trying to map out and keep track of every human being as if they are tagged animals will drive the kikes insane in the long run.

I feel like this same thread has been posted over and over again with slightly different details. (((They))) keep finding new ways to harvest data from phones, computers, etc. I think this is useless because what they do with the harvested data makes a shitty product. I don't think there is anyone out there that likes what the kikes are doing in any realm of human experience.

So they can watch everybody make "anti-semetic hate speech" and use every ounce of leverage their shekels can buy, but all they do is create discontent.

Oh boy, what a bright future we have, anons. Technology was a mistake. Other than the internet I'm struggling to think what any recent invention was actually any good and not just degenerate.

I don't think technology is a mistake, it's just being used by people who are "anti human".

not sure if Shlomo actually wants to go through with this tbh

This tech is more than 20 years old. I have no idea how old but that's a minimum as it is used in the original Rainbow 6.

farraday cage

Also shameless double post but you should all read this; crackedlabs.org/dl/Christl_Spiekermann_Networks_Of_Control.pdf

"today’s data marketers who have started to co-operate between each other in "networks" that allow them to share online and offline data. These networks allow them to build up and maintain real-time profiles of billions of people; many of whom have not even used the Internet much. Each profile is not consisting of a few, but of thousands of data pieces that are harvested from all of us in real-time"

Basically they can detect your heart rate changes according to what you view online presently, if they know what you're viewing from isp logs or even router/modem access.

That's a funny way to spell liquidate.

It's a similar technique to the listening devices that bounce a laser of a window and can extrapolate sound by measuring the phase changes caused by vibration of the glass.

But it is dystopic as fuck.

Only if you have zero foresight.

NANI IRO

As anons concluded, this will absolutely be exploited for thoughtcrime and wrongthink detection, as well as for fishing out moles within the leftist-controlled organizations, halting our reactionary infiltration attempts to positions of power and securing their nepotistic tyranny.

Further, there's that quote by who was it, the lockheed martin CEO? That clearly states they have extremely advanced technology locked up for their personal use. If we're finding out about this, I guarantee it's 20 years old. This leads us to a rabbit hole of horror at what they really do have on the cutting-edge. We'd need a scientists' revolt to ever learn of it, but then all the dissidents would suicide by three rifle shots to the back of the head.

We have surpassed 1984. We are now living in Psycho Pass. Instead of creating a crime-free utopia, however, they wish to plunge us into a dystopic multiculti hellhole where we will constantly be under nigger assault, violence, theft, and sjw thoughtpolicing. Anons, is there any fictional dystopia that even approaches how horrific our modern society is? I don't think it could be done. You could write three textbooks full of the atrocities (((they))) have committed and the degrees of hell they are pushing us into, and never even have time to get to the story. And I bet we don't even know the half of it just yet. It's like a mystery grab-bag of endless nightmares. Indeed, a novelist so inclined would never be short on inspiration.

You'd best believe in cyberpunk dystopias, because you're living in one.

Just a reminder that wifi is just a band of the electromagnetic spectrum sandwiched between radio waves and microwaves. Your wifi router is just a lightbulb (in a spectrum your retina's rhodopsins aren't sensitive to), but one with long enough wavelengths to pass through things like walls, floors, vehicles, etc. It's like being able to shine a light through walls, through people, etc. & it is already heavily exploited by the alphabet agencies for a lot more than checking your heart rate.

Yeah but think how many WiFi boxes are around you at any given time.

Reminder that you don't need a wifi router in your home for law enforcement to take advantage of this. It's trivial for them to bring their own emitter.

Lads, this is nothing.

Which is why population control is an objective for them. I forget the numbers, but they needed a specific amount of "gentiles" for a slave race.

There are enough wifi devices in a neighborhood to know the positions of all people within it. I know someone who did this as a project in college. He used connections to several wifi devices and was able to give accurate counts and positions of people within a fairly large area. It just got less accurate as people were further out of the area. Factor in mobile phones, and it isn't too difficult to track populations. Once you have gathered enough data you can use an AI to do behavioral analysis and flag when people deviate from their norms.

proofs?

Factor in mobile phones and a state actor and you don't even need to get fancy to track people. Those systems track by design.

It's easy when the animals willfully tag themselves through social media.

What's even the point when every normalfag owns a fitbit?

/PKD/ is always right.

Vs. fighting polygon team

Where are the flying cars? Hover technology? Nanomachines? Fully functional artificial limbs that work exactly as real ones do so amputees can live a normal life? Space colonies and ability to travel between fucking solar systems like we travel between cities now? Wake the fuck up man, none of the good things promised by sci-fi exist, none of them came true. Instead we have this Weimar shit.

Shove your Ted Kacinsky shit up your ass, faggot. Technology isn't the problem. Technology was never the problem. You are the equivalent of the liberal leftist faggot blaming guns for murders instead of the niggers committing them.

it's anti-ZOG armor, user.
The modern knights wear tin.

It really wouldn't be difficult to work a faraday cage into bodyarmor.

just turn of the wifi and run a cable ya dinguses.

The memes demand it

for wifi, simple ~5mm wire mesh size is enough to block most photons
you can have it integrated to the armor inner lining
no need to wear tinfoil or aluminized mylar sheet that blocks heat and perspiration as needed to be protected from infrared detection

Fuck the tinfoil, we'll just learn to completely control our emotions. We're already the best at it. Think of the rage you have to swallow on a daily basis. Now we just take it a step further. Close your mind to stress, pain, anger… But be ready to use the last one when the time comes.

No…we are something far, far greater.

So now I need Faraday cage my home to hide from CIA niggers?

Can probably setup your own router that emits some sort of modulated signal that interferes with theirs.

Orwell wasn't writing just a book, he was predicting the future!

Here, let me save them the trouble.

So collectors dont need to call every day now and can just show up cause they know

Huh?

This is the nigger in the woodpile the Jews haven't figured out yet. Look how much info ZOG collects on people. And yet, the Jews are there to make sure they don't "racially profile" (meanwhile in Israel they sure as shit do). You can have all the data on earth, but if you can't find some meaningful way to extract what you need, it's useless.

Let's not and say we did.

Copper wire mesh, and it gets BTFO

THIS ONE CAN SEE

I imagine these will be deployed in public areas, similar to Psycho-Pass

Anons on /cyber/ were asking why would one carry a jammer. Well, here's a case. Even a low-power one should fuck up all their readings.

If that measurement of a famous podcaster's heartbeat is correct, then it is useless anyway.

By… helping the filters working properly. because the FUCKING WAVES ARE SQUARES idiot

When they want to have something against you, they'll find it.

Okay, I'm calling bullshit. every day I read some other bullshit about some "scientits" claiming to have invented some new amazing technology that can do something that helps the NSA rape us just a little bit more.

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, all these bullshit inventions are fear based negative reinforcement paranoia worry propaganda designed to push the panopticon effect

WE JEDI NOW

Thanks, I know somebody in need of a little more paranoia.

uh, what the fuck? that's not how it works.

WHO HAS THE BEST THREAT ASSESSMENT SKILLS?!?!?!? PIC INCLUDED

AI is defined by the data you train it with. They're not going to use the data and statistics that correlate niggerness with criminality, they'll train it on "white supremacist hate crimes".

Step up, faggot.