Geo/pol/itico

I've decided to finally update this due to recent political shifts and changes.

Suggestions?

sample

Australia will not fight against China. We will sit it out until we get bullycided into fighting on one side or the other. 20 years ago maybe it would have been different, but the government here is cucked and would rather not piss off the country which is the sole reason our sham of an economy is still propped up. I thought Trump would change this by buying our iron ore or something, but Malcolm "prep the" Turnbull is literally jewish

kikes are working to support China now, not western countries

This is true, but their govt is blue.

\Kikes;
Always support kikery = gain most gold

Kikes have played both sides since Napoleon. This is no different.

Whoops, accidental send before finished–

Right now the jews are busy making deals with the Chinese and the Russians. Realizing that they did their damage to Europe and the US/Canada who are pretty much cucked hardcore (although the USA is uncucking a tiny bit at a time)

Try since they were Semite tribes roaming the outer urban areas of Mesopotamia… literally the first gypsie class.

Forgot to note the big changes:

Assad controls Aleppo
Assad gains control of Northeastern and South Eastern territories as well as unifying much of the pocket resistances spread throughout it's territory
YPG gain numerous victories against ISIL in their southern and eastern fronts
ISIL lose much ground in Iraq but consolidate their positions along Eastern Syria
Turkish Army advance as YPG and Assad both gain numerous victories against ISIL , taking the ground and causing their invasion to halt
Iraq, Russia, Iran, and Assad work together to defeat and secure much of Iraq from ISIL
USA stops training FSA, which marks the beginning of the end of the Civil War

Why the fuck is Indochina so neutral in this, irrelevancy?

Addendum: Why are Congo and South Africa 'Important' in The East? Isn't Congo a civil war shithole and South Africa going downhill fast?

Indochina hates the fuck out of Red China due to how the Sino-Soviet split went not to mention that war in which the Viets had to deal with while occupying Cambodia.

And way too many Chinese living in Australia.

New Zealand should be dark blue

I also want to know this.

Just a heads up, Mongolia just elected a nationalistic wrestler/artist for President. Has made statements about opening up trading partnerships with USA, Japan, and expanding trade with Russia. might have to change to E. Aligned, West influence in the future.

And apparently made statements in the past about not relying so much on Chinese business

My guess is Chinese investment into both of those hellholes

Should change Cambodia to light red since the chinese have started buying up politicians and investing in that country more recently

Myanmar should be light red, it's known as the back door to China (although it has been trying to clean up it image lately). Thailand has a long history of playing major powers off against each other. It should either stay neutral or be red/blue/grey stripe.

If WW3 happens Australia will probably erupt into straight Civil War as rural areas aren't happy about Melbourne's shit

Who made this map, OP?

Why is England not blue? That's the first really big one I'm not sure about.

South Korea is actually rather pro-China.

I agree. The australian populace is too fragmented. The heavy handed police state and multicultural propaganda machine are working overtime to keep the racial tensions under control. While the economy is good nothing will happen though

That is true, but it goes back farther in time then just that. Pretty much all of China's neighbors hate China for their constant fuckery and foreign meddling over thousands of years. When China conquers something, their historical method of holding control has been to flood the conquered with hordes of ethnic Chinese to resettle and change the demographics.

good work, user, or whomever is responsible. However, at least without a thesis put forth for why the alignments are depicted this way, I am not sure this is accurate - at all.

The West is under proto-colonization. Shitskin levels in Western countries range from 5-40%. In order for these late 20th Century alignments to play out in World War, I think numerous civil wars (of more or lesser degree) will take place. In order for the West to be the West it has to be predominantly composed by Western people. I'm not sure we could fight a World War as a "Western" front with anymore than ~10% non-White population… especially in the (potential/historical) military powerhouses like USA, UK, Germany, and France.

There should be another indication on the map for potential "civil war" scenarios. China, America, Saudi Arabia, and several European countries are teetering on the edge of state collapse and subsequent armed uprisings.

I can confirm this. They aren't happy that they don't have much political power over the cities. That is the reason why I thought the cities need to be limited but the politicans don't give a shit. Too many of them supported the multiculturalism craps.