Alright guys, I'm trying to start a bank, but in order to get the investors...

Alright guys, I'm trying to start a bank, but in order to get the investors, I need to have acess to a certain technology.
Its something that makes people say things, and it can backdoor into peoples thought line.
I'm pretty much sure this kind of thing are mad in china, however I don't know how it does work.
The first theory envolved some carbon nanotubes, however, carbon nanotubes are more like contrast in the brain scanning.
So… If its not the regular carbon nanotube, it have to be the expensive version of it.
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl0721113
Then, once you have the carbon nanotubes into someone brain, You have to know how to stimulate the brain's synapsys…
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a
And then finally you just use the opensource resources for the model of the brain in the works, and when you least expect, you'll be investing in the bank that will take people to mars.
Now, here is the question, would you invest in a telepathic bank?

you dont know how to write a readable OP but you think you can start a magical bank

top kek

Wouldn't you like to buy bitcoins just by thinking outloud your credit card information?

I bet the existence of the white race that you're a kike

Why would I be a kike, mister.
I just want to make some money.
In the meantime, I have to invest in space travel somehow.

OP sucks cocks hourly, but I actually have a better idea than OP.
Why can't we circulate our own coins?
The government won't dismantle the fed, but if we started trading in precious metals like minted silver coins and gold, if enough people started trading it as currency, we would have actual backed currency again.
The problem is getting enough people to use it and I'm not a kike so I don't know how you would be able to use precious metals for online transactions, though I assume it would just involve a bit of paperwork.

The cops get mad at this idea because this would be literally thought crime and would be very funny in the first trials.

Why can't we mint a silver coin with a swastika? Put some art on it. Silver is cheap and the price is going to eventually go way up.
It would be like buying silver certificates again. But since your coins are the actual money, you don't have to worry about any hooknoses.

Reported.

So far, the entire cryptocurrency thing is going well. So, the trend for money you can't hold irl may be an actual thing that will exist forever.

A swastika could trigger the transactions, two persons drawing a swastika in the same time inside a room, inside their minds who knows.

Buming for the future of the thoughtcrime.

Follow your dreams user!

Think of it as a transaction without any kind of trace that can be found by any kind of government agency.

Thought based bitcoin transaction is not so absurd.

You've lost touch with sanity user. Come back to earth, or at least start running over CIANiggers like Terry.

Sure, lad, sure.

Remember, they glow in the dark.

Thanks for the tip, satan. Do guns work on CIANiggers?

Just think with me, I bet we could even take a plane down with this tech.

But thats not what I'm suggesting, I'm suggesting to build a bank.

That's pretty interesting stuff, but are there any experimental results? Because on paper it all sounds like a sophisticated EEG monitor.