other stuff:
>>>/ani/ - animation
>>>/3d/ - 3D / CGI board
>>>/3/ - another 3D / CGI board
>>>/loomis/ - Improvement focused
>>>/drc/ - Drawfag circlejerk
>>>/draw/ - Random oekaki/drawing board
>>>/dpd/ - Learning & critique

Also taking simple sfw drawing requests to draw on pencil and paper.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cow/res/218946.html
newgrounds.com/portal/view/581493
papadripopoulos.tumblr.com/tagged/ppdpplart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll just rerequest my previous request

fucking christ, give it like a few days OP.
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Just make a request or something mate.

Any kind drawfag that knows how to draw robots well wanna give me any pointers?
I'm not so bad at shape physics, but deciding on how to draw nice joints/articulating bits fucks my ass.
Also feet.

I notice that in a lot of vidya and animu they like to hide the joints using armor and convenient censors because they can't do it either, but I wanna make some like barebones-frame style shit and that needs naked joints to look authentic.

i saw a tut somewhere where the guy just googled random mechanical things, shooped them in an arrangement, then painted over them.

He said that drawing/painting these random objects helps develop a library of "parts" for you to construct your mech.

Shit, that sounds like it'd work nicely.
Especially if you use them to assemble the shape of an animal or human in different poses.

I know it's shit, but my animmation of the Long neck lady is done now.
Took far too long and I got a tiny bit carried away at the end, but animation is fun.

That sounds quite lazy and to a degree, kinda limiting.
You're not actually learning how to draw anything, you're just tracing over something else. What if I want to draw at a strange angle and there's no objects facing at the angle I'm trying to draw?

I thought i saw either Earthworm Jim or a worm from the "Worms" games in the last frame.

you use your mind to change the objects orientation? A part of having a developed visual library is to be able to draw those objects in any orientation.

Use something else than a mouse.

from last thread, since it was pretty close to dead when I made the request

Requesting Vita-tan wearing the Mr. Happiness "screen cleaner" from Gal*Gun DP's LE (in color would be nice)

make it urself u sack o' shit

OR. Well this came out…interesting to say the least. Wonder where the head ran off to. At least you had fun with it though.

fine

draw lewds of sex pistols

Does tracing help you getting gud?

I'm using it to make concepts of characters in my game until I get someone who really knows how to draw. I'll not be inviting anyone until the game is done and working only with placeholders

I want to have sex wit vita-tan.

I want to cum inside of vita-tan

nope.

tracing is not a good idea if you want to git gud.
study anatomy and draw shapes in 2d and 3d instead for a start.

Requesting pics related looking at an user over the shoulder while he is on a computer. Facial expressions are up to you.

No. Drop that shit.

Alright.

that's a pretty cute drawing
tho you should lower your brush size a wee bit

Here's the images for reference since the images in the previous post don't seem to work.

In case you don't know what the request is about, it's Spike from Ape Escape has a femboy shota with a big ass and thick thighs

Дженни лучший робот

Yadda yadda robot.
I'm guessing "i want to fuck that robot"

Not even close.

jenny best robot
lrn2snowrunes you nigger

Close enough.

That doesn't make sense for a shitty scribble sketch.

Дроссель лучше, со троу ё хэндс аут энд претенд юр джизус если что-то не устраивает.

Jenny is cute

Earthworm Jim is correct.

Trips of truth, but I don't have anything than a mouse.

I want to cum inside YOUR jenny

Я забыл о Дроссель

Requesting Phosphora castrating Pit?

That's hella gay, man.

Plebs, both of you.
Нобель гундам лучший робот

Господа, стоит на комик-кон в москву ломится или там дегенераты одни? Еще на московский автосалон хотелось бы попасть.

No, not you you yourself
Jenny

u wot m8

Коны не зря конами называют. Платить деньги чтобы прийти заплатить денег, нахуй оно такое надо, я лучше за ту же цену в 2-3к рублей пойду в музей схожу или на научное экспо какое-нибудь. Ну и как ты наверное сам догадываешься, рашко-коны нихуя хорошего в себе не несут чисто бай вёрчу оф биинг рашн.

How does that make it less gay?

Why does wanting to fuck a jenny equal gay?

It's the "your" part that makes it gay.

Ты прав.

Your Jenny is better than Jenny.
Draw me a sexy jenny in your style. Do it.

Do it

Will you do any of the requests?

What do you think motherchildfucker?

ok

You should find yourself a tablet as soon as possible. If you don't want to use a table but still want to animate you could find yourself a light table, I guess, but it's going to be harder to share anything online.

either look at random hardsurface stuff and appropriate what you like. i.e what 99 percent of people do

or

learn some basic robotics & engineering and make designs with actual logic behind them. this is what the best do, but it takes much more time & effort

the key questions you should ask (imo) are what is the problem your robot is designed to solve and what is the environment it'll be operating in?

Flipnote Studio 3D on the 3ds is pretty good for practicing animation

I'll "finish" it later maybe around next thread, I got some business to do today and maybe tomorrow

on a side note, for the love of god when will draw threads be good again, fucking hell

That's a really broadly-defined word, you know.
Also Jenny isn't videogames but I'm a sucker for her so anyway,
You make me sound like I'm good or something.

Oi.
Not bad.

8ch.net/cow/res/218946.html

An old friend.

хахаХАХАХА

epic post, can i upvote it?

go post some screenshots of marco being an asshole in that thread

He should an hero instead.

Fuck off back to your thread, Marco

another epic post

*upvotes*

Look, you've made a thread about yourself, we get it. Now fuck off.

consider suicide

still butthurt after all these years

Le ebin trole, broski, upvoted.

Never

seriously, please hurry up and kill yourself

I will draw something, you insufferable pieces of fagshit.
Give me something.

Draw one of these new pokemons.

Draw a door and get out

draw a cute snek

Doomguy looking at NuDoomguy reloading a shotgun while being deeply confused.

am i on Holla Forums

You're just on a current year drawthread

An user sucking on Demonade's straw, freaking her out

Draw Chen as Marie Poppo or vice versa.

Draw Franziska break dancing.

well these are quite some epic requests if i do say so myself.

requesting a unicorn eating butter toast on a rollercoaster thats tracks are leading into a soda factory xD

another epic request

I know! Isn't it great?

I hope you do my request so I can use it as my avatar on other websites :D

that's a cute vita tan

Sleepy.

Is it OK if I re-request something I asked in a past thread if it wasn't fulfilled?

You can do whatever you want bby.

Just keep in mind you're even less likely to get it and drawfags will keep an eye out to avoid doing similar requests in the future, they hate re-requesters

Nah, if I like the request I'll gladly draw it several times.

I mean actual drawfags

Like you?

Draw Jake from Hotline Miami 2 doing something with Vivian

Anything you want, draw-buddy

Requesting a anime version of Wadeina.

Bonus if its a gif transformation. Heres what I mean in the 2nd pic.

why

Alrighty.
Can someone drawn an Alona Sandslash with a D drawn on it's main head cone to make it look like a dunce's cap. Have it sitting on a stool crying or sulking.
Maybe even a Machamp taunting it, with a marker in it's hand (like it drew the D on it's head)

Taking a request

please do

This? Please?

CUTE
I love it already.

draw a penis

How about a squid kid wearing a flame shirt?

How about a squid kid wearing nothing at all

saryn (or any warframe you like) holding a relic smugly like joshuu

user, there are plenty of those though

l>>10290621
But you could always draw more boys~

Maybe I'll do that

REMEMBER TO UPLOAD ALL FINISHED PICS TO THE BOORU. DO NOT LET FUCKING Holla Forums CATCH UP

Okay okay so
Ready for this

Draw me a picture of Tails
Tails okay
And he's laying on his back with pink eyes and fucking stoned out of his mind saying something about the " 'Miles' high club"

Quick question, but when you draw, how do you manage to make everything "fit together?" For my drawings, everything always comes out looking disjointed, like the characters don't seems to be from the same drawing. I know about gesture and perspective, but it still comes out looking like crap.

I'm bored. Tell me to draw something.

draw something

Do you have an example of something you've finished? It sounds like you're having issues with composition, and it'd be helpful to see something you've completed.

Sure.

draw me a cliff racer wearing a helmet with "born to annoy" written on it.

Seriously, fuck Wacom.

When the OP is an actual drawfag that delivers, when anons don't take easy bait and when people stop derailing the thread into crap that doesn't belong in here. So, never.

Also, work on your anatomy, for Christs sake. Your rendering skills are good, but neglecting proportions affects the whole piece and makes it look terrible.

Hands.

oh and some pictures for reference to save you the trouble.

make the helmet large enough that it covers most of its fuck ugly face except for its beak that's poking out.

biting her lip
it's rough as you can see, I'm gonna redo a lot of things, this is just to show that I'm on it
but thanks for the help

also the neck part is covered by hair, which isn't rendered properly yet

Here's a sketch I did from the last draw thread, sorry for the quality, I don't have a scanner/tablet. Of course linework is awful here, but my main concern is composition.

OP here at work. I'm still actually waiting for someone to link me a request to do, but the only one I got so far was a NSFW one.

smug vivec holding muatra? In this pose doing the stupid pepe style fingers on chin pose with the spear resting in his lap.

we need more morrowind OC badly.

I'm not to familiar with Morrowind. You think you can post refs of who is who/what?

This good?

Vivec is the dude doing the cross legged pose, muatra is just a spear. Muatra would look something like that.

needs the full body otherwise it just looks like a raptor but that's pretty good, i'll just color it myself if you draw it up.

yes I know its also his penis and shit, whatever.

Good point. One full-body Cliff Racer coming up.

>looking over 2yearold threads in >>>/namibia/

Alright I'll see what I can do when I get on break

How's this, dude?

looks perfect, just what I had in mind.

Ebola-chan, with management gameplay.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/581493

but seriously, it would be infighting 90% of the time

Happy to be of service!

Why are you namefagging?

I dont know, really.
Just became a habit for me in these threads back when I used to frequent them a lot more, and no one seemed to mind.

On Holla Forums?

If she's biting her (lower) lip, then you should see her upper teeth, the incisors mainly because those are actually biting the lip.

I'll wait for the redone version, then. Keep it up.

You should stop.
Whether or not you're just gonna take that as a personal attack of ego or not, I don't give a shit, there's a lot of damn good reasons to not namefag on an anonymous imageboard, but I can tell just from your vibes that you aren't worth explaining it all to.

When drawing, you want to build your skill on how to visualize on top of your head and draw it through your imagination as much as possible. In that sense, it's much better to learn just by looking at the picture and try to copy the drawing based from your observation. I would suggest doing this way especially when you're a noob.

If you're tracing the drawing from layer to another layer by using a drawing software then you will not learn anything, also I doubt you could make it at a very decent quality.

the upper lip can still cover the teeth.

I want to hit the Vita. In the face.
With an axe.

You're not copying. You're building a recreation of what you see inside of the canvas.
I was at the same skill level when I did these (literally started the second one an hour later), and just compare them yourself to see this one small difference in approach makes.

It might sound unnecessary to explain, but I think it's worth hammering home.
basically this post
>>>/loomis/3538

In my personal case, I should mention that the spoilered bit in that post of grinding perspective and construction is what I spent a lot of time doing, and this method was more or less just being shown how to apply the skills I'd built.

Did you draw the two characters separately? As in, one after the other? Speaking from experience, it helps if I sketch all characters out at once to get that sense of place and coherency there. Then, after it looks good enough, you can draw the characters individually.

Something else that might help you are thumbnail sketches. It's used mainly to quickly get good compositions in a drawing. Pic related.

I agree with the other user. Namefagging is unnecessary and outright attention-whorish.

Doing god's work, user. You're keeping these threads from being outright garbage.

Bite your lip right now. You'll notice that what you're saying is impossible.

3 seconds on google

I think that you're misinformed on what a lip bite is.

Thanks. Ya, I drew the mother first with detail, than the son. Is that the reason why there's such a huge disconnect?

do tell.

It might be. Next time you draw something with more than one character, try what I said.

Oh, my.

Woah woah, easy there, champ.

On your redline you put the head shape, and complain about the head shape, and you still have no problem with making the head come out directly from her chin.
And with a bull sized neck at that.
In the original drawing, the head is MASSIVE. This translates to a bigger upper body frame, that diminishes the emphashis on how fucking wide her lower body is, that leads me to the main problem i see with the pic.
The pantsu doesn't look like pantsu, they are more like a diaper. Pantsu should stick to the hip contour, not overflow it, the cloth of panties is really thin, and making it go outside the hips form makes it look like some heavy, bigger cloth.
Arms and legs are way too short, and hands are just loosely laid down.

And going back to the face and head, it needs to be toned down a wee bit, and make more emphasis on roundness. Of the eyeballs, of the face contour, on the lips. Talking about the lips, if someone bites the lower lip, you don't see it anymore, that's why it looks kinda jarring in the original pic.

Hope this helps.

It can cover them, but that kinda kills the "biting" part. If you want people to know a character is biting her lips, you show some teeth, so that the reader/watcher gets that information right away, otherwise you get the same thing as if you were pulling your lower lip inside of your mouth, it shows not that much.

I shiggy the fool.

Thanks for the kind words, user. I want everyone to improve even if they don't expect to get criticism.

I get that part, but this fucker said it was impossible.

The redline I made wasn't intended to correct, but to show some flaws I perceived (I was lazy, sloppy and didn't felt like redoing the pose. I'm yet to go to sleep since is quite late). The neck was a stretch on my part since it's hidden with the hair and it is a bit thick, except this is a stylized body, so it's OK.

Thanks for drawing the corrections, user, I'm sure it will help that user.
I'll go to sleep so I can give better advice tomorrow.

sup niggas, I want to get in on this drawing shit, give me something to draw, I'll make a crappy drawing of said request then we can discuss improvements. I'm real shit, and using a mouse, so don't expect any quality here.

Sleep tight.

Neat.

Draw your favourite character's standu

What would his stand even be?
Two giant fists?

A chainsaw.
Stands can be weapons, remember?

Probably something like this

A punt gun?
Didn't those things have absolute shit accuracy?

I would think so with a gun that big
If it was a standu though I doubt that would really matter though

I'm a huge faggot please rape my face.

how about i put my face between her legs?

fuck this, I went ahead and made a thing anywho, thoughts?

wew

A bunny.

If it's a weapon it should be Unmaker.

I thought they banned them because of their effectiveness at killing fowl.

「Running From Evil」, takes the form of a sawn-off, double-barreled shotgun

Probably should grab a tablet user, you can only go so far with a mouse
Then again I knew a chick who would do furry art with just a mouse and that was pretty decent

I think if you're going to be doing it on a mouse you might wanna try doing small cute things so you can focus on them more?

gotta say, Shawn's Got The Shotgun fits the theme better

That does look leagues better.
But do her forearms look too short now? Or is that perspective correct?

righto man, will keep that in mind

Hands are too little, but it was mildly intended. Still, too small.

CUTE
U
T
E

word of advice for arm length. finger tips should reach the mid thigh section. that's about average arm length.
also i knew this drawing looked familiar

it literally taken from the request after all
I still have major family issues to attend to so it'll take me a while before I can work on it again

The details are all whack, but you have a good eye for composition.
If the craftsmanship behind the picture increased, but the layout itself remained the same, I could see this one looking really good.

Keep a tab on this one, and a year from now try revisiting it. I'm sure you'll enjoy the results.

here's an attempt on your last saryn request

Anchor post for this WIP a guy was doing last thread

Looks good so far

No it doesn't…

ok

Thank you being so reasonable.

Fuck off gook. Stop worshipping religion.

k

Requesting the original character on the left sitting at a computer desk like Konata on the right.
Alternatively I would like a drawing of her with hundreds of wires hanging off of her skin, similar to Lain near the end of Serial Experiments Lain.

>>>Holla Forums

I wonder how long it is, until Ciircuit appears in this very thread?

I was told in the last thread that I was allowed to request her here.

original characters are fine, though

It's a Holla Forums thread, you know. If it's not videogames then it shouldn't really be here.

Draw a goat as your favorite videogame character.

Draw Vivian taking a whiff of a Corpse Flower or licking the phallus of it

I hope you realise that no matter how use to are to bad smells, doing something like that would cause you to gag uncontrollably.

thank you user

Do you guys have a list of all the drawanons that post here? At least, the ones that are known.

1. neracoda
2. that guy with the lucious hair that draws himself over and over
3. guy who draws vivian
4. stalker dude with gasmask
5. redline drawing guy
6. mspaint boi
7. animation user
8. cuteboy user

Is the Huion H610 PRO a good tablet to get?

Well, I'm sorry, TJ "Eltonel" Yoshi. I will correct my mistake immediately.

1. neracoda
2. that guy with the lucious hair that draws himself over and over
3. Eltonel
4. stalker dude with gasmask
5. redline drawing guy
6. mspaint boi
7. animation user
8. cuteboy user

I like this other guy who draws Vivian more.
He also made this /lefypol/ tan

gibs name, Ill add to list.

Neracoda posts here?

papadripopoulos.tumblr.com/tagged/ppdpplart

Well, he did post when I was around about 2 months ago. I don't know if he still does.

You should keep the D under control.

Looking for some color requests if theres anything someone would like done

I don't even know what his name is, I know his Tumblr but I've heard people call him "DP", I think.
He's Russian, I know that much.
Интересно, если он живет недалеко от Удмуртия?
Я хочу поцеловать его

das gay

oh hai
It's danny devito user I'll add ya to the list.

All I know about russian is that last part of the guys who speak in metal gear. It goes something like "potraitocheck" and then I shoot them to sleep.

Nigga it's literally on my fucking tumblr in multiple variations and you seem to know it anyway
Refer to pic related.
Удмуртия от Москвы далековато, но не настолько чтоб прям пиздец.
гей пидр

the fuck are you two faggot slav pieces of shit saying to each other
you can fuck each other when you've both fucked off back to the ussr

who's animation user?

I thinks its this guy

>implying you're not also slav
I can see your post here

Damn, you foiled me.
педик

oh ok.

Also, taking requests

There are more animation anons?

Pls respond, otherwise, what cheap tablet should I get?

Why do you want to make this list?
Also who are you referring to by the guy with luscious hair who draws himself over and over?

/ani/ user

I'm just a colorfag.

It might be the guy with the Afro OC

Too bad >>>/ani/ is dead.

The guy with the hair is some user who keeps posting a pic of himself with his fist on his chin and I think one of the last threads was started with a pic of him between some giant woman's breasts.

I'm also tempted to say Eltonel is red line user, judging by the way he draws.

I'm making a list so I can keep track of them so I can draw stuff about them so I can expand what little lore Holla Forums draw threads have. Speaking of which, I should add nuclear user to the list.

which color tho?

That's why I ask. That's me.

No it's not. It's more detailed than that.

who are you then?

Oi.

I quite like this reaction image but the tyranids and the devastator kinda distract people form the main point of it.
I would order specifically a spess mareeh redraw but any silly helmet close up works. Maybe dark souls starter armor.

No idea what you're asking. Blue? I'll say blue.

I'm pretty sure colorfag means coloring stuff rather than sticking to one single color

here here, I still haven't connected my tablet because of just messing with this stupid thing, so you better laugh.

:^) I'm just messing with ya

Get ready.

Huion is an OK brand. I haven't personally use any of their tablets, but ultimately you get what you pay for. If you're starting, it looks like a good choice since it has those hotkeys you can probably customize. The only ting I would advice you is to search if there are any compatibility errors that specific tablet in your OS, so you don't have any trouble once you start using it. Hope this helps.

Dunno, man, I just draw.

ok

How many drawfags are doing the Vita tan thing? just wondering.

But their hair is flat on top, not on the back.

Iggy, if you really need a name

Erase afroanon from /ani/ user.

Been awhile since I've colored anything, super quick and dirty, just trying to remember all these damn phtoshop controls

Which of these Viv's would you faggots like done

100% sure i need that vivian in color

the last one was one of the best drawthreads we had
I want it all back

Sweet

Man, what a shit gift
Viv's a fucking casual, holy shit.

This is not a regular french person. He browses Holla Forums.

Eltonel?

Yes?

Other than EDF of course

If you had to pick between a dead ASSFAGGOTS and Overwatch, which one would be better?

dat pic
thats because i want to play a VideoGAME

Life is already a game

The user that delivered that Vita-tan request, Etlonel and me (Got too carried away), as far as I know.

Too bad that whore only has terrible games.

Surely you jestin'.

It's not that good.

The Vita has tons of Japanese games that are all the same.

Well to be fair no other boards really have as active draw threads

So?

Where else are they gonna request it?
Honestly user should've just said she's an alternate Vivian James

Fair enough. No more namefagging.
Also have this. I shat it out in five minutes but I figured someone here would like it.

Why?
I don't do requests anymore, and haven't for god knows how long.

Glad you liked them, user.

Extremely dumb board-tan request incoming:
Requesting /m/-tan showing /vr/-tan his Gunpla collection, only for /vr/-tan to say something along the lines of "Sick, dude! I didn't know you collected Transformers!" and /m/-tan looking visibly upset.

im not saying that full /m/-tan should be more uh, zeon-like.
its not like everyboard is filled with Holla Forums stormers, we have Holla Forums to prove this

But would you emulate on a vita?

fucking disgusting, kill yourself

His design was pretty much settled back before Holla Forums got as dominate as it did.

That looks ugly and i'm the guy who came up with the Ape Escape shota request

I like how the earliest vita exclusives were better than the ones on the PS4

Ciircuit can be hit or miss with his art at times.

But those are joysticks, so you can play the video games.

How would I play the game?
Fucking standing up?

As long as it's not in public, you're good.

No, I mean how would I play it at all?
I can't think of a position that would be comfortable for either of us.

It's simple, user.
You sit on a chair as you normally would, and she sits on your lap in the opposite direction.

I thought she had to lay down on the floor facing up while you're on top

Then you'd be pushing all your weight into her chest, and I imagine that'd hurt her a fair amount.
It would also be hard to stay like that for any decent period of time.

you drink a cup of bleach

Nice try Satan, but nuclear user is an essential part of Holla Forums's drawthread lore. I can't just write him off like that.

hardi har har

Well It seems I don't either.

Well, fuck you then.

But it makes it 3x faster.

There you are!

Up for any requests, mate?

Someone draw something, please.

Oh, how violent.

I'm the guy behind the Ape Escape shota request, of course i'm a mad man

I have an ear infection so I didn't draw anything for days, but give me request.

SMT Pixie getting her petite butt flicked by a finger. Impact/jiggle a plus

draw joker carmack

I'll see what I can do.

Requesting NON-DEGENERATE requests.

I want a cute christ-chan looking out a window

/r/equesting a colorfag to make her skin lightbrown and her eyes red

Fine.

now do a "you're already dead" edit

If there's one thing your rat-women lust for, Jew, it's big white dingus.

Requesting a S.T.AL.K.E.R shooting either Sergey or Todd Howard in the face.

K.

Don't Holla Forums have a drawthread?
I'm not saying that disparagingly and I don't mean it in a "lolback2/pol/" kind of way, I'm being serious. I don't know if you'll get the kind of requests you're hoping for here. Your art looks really familiar, though,

pls

Are there even any drawfags in these threads anymore?

K

Well, yeah, I'm just requesting a lot instead of drawing because I'm depressed as hell.

Also, that .gif made me laugh too hard.

/r/ing Lightning as a chav skank.

God dammit.

There's one just a few posts above you.

I lurk, but the stuff I'm doing now is more important than wasting a lot of time drawing subpar stuff for greedy requestfags.
If you want drawings of your waifu so badly learn how to draw. And before any of you say anything, I actually know someone who's now drawing because of just that.

Cease.

What are you working on, user?

The first page of my comic.
It's a really detailed establishing shot, so I'm exerting patience on it.
As well as getting around to the more boring aspects I had been putting off (timeline, model sheets, establishing rules, etc).

Between sessions of that, however, I'm just practicing everything in general and really trying to push myself (things I can't draw, not letting myself mash undo, researching and applying new techniques, etc).
And when I'm taking a break, I'm really only talking to people I think are worth spending that time with now.

That's pretty cool. I've been wanting to make a (proper) comic for some time, maybe I'll try doing a short one to test the waters. I really still need to practice drawing detailed houses and buildings, so I might start doing that tomorrow.

Anyway, thanks for taking your time to explain me what your doing. Good luck with your comic, user.

Looks like the corpse flower is the official plant of the kek nation

since bread past bump limit and will probably ded soon

Requesting Miranda drawn like the first 2 images

Drawthreads over there are rare and don't really go anywhere.

You misunderstood me, I'm a drawfag myself, and asking out of spite. I used to frequent these threads for a bit but quickly realized how stupid it is to waste your time here, I tried changing the format back then so that it would be at least minisculy sensible for the drawfags, but the majority of posters here are just posting here as an excuse to fap to their waifu for the third time that day. They're ungrateful, don't know what they want, and at the same time demand way too much.

I mean, if they're not paying, I'm not going to use 3 hours drawing some lewd professionally. Sorry to disappoint but you're only going to get a rough sketch when I'm just working for fun, not even expecting to receive any feedback but a mustered thanks at best.

No. Draw her as a chav.

care to tell why you're still here, then?

Do you think I only came here for the drawthreads you waste of breath?

I'm asking because you sound like you've never been to a drawthread on an imageboard before.

I have been alright and they have always been cesspools of waifubaiters. If you're comfortable shitposting here while drowning in semen, by all means

Is there a reason you're being so hostile?

you disgust me

okay

So is the thread dead now?

Suuure you are, kiddo.

It's just slow, really slow

Seems like thread will die before you finish either. Think you can upload it to the booru when you're done?

My ear infection are giving me headache, so I didn't start anything yet.

dammit, brain problem

that's actually pretty nice

Not even in dubs your request will ever be made.

Do it, tho.