Talk about best ASSFAGGOTS here, boys

streams:
twitch.tv/dota2ti
twitch.tv/dota2ti_2
twitch.tv/dota2ti_3
twitch.tv/dota2ti_4

Schedule:
dota2.com/international/replays/

Why is Secrekt doing so badly in the group stages and EG doing so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/family-cancer-victim-desperate-life-7144642
twitter.com/ToffeesTV/status/764156214984880128
clips.twitch.tv/dota2ti/InnocentCodHeyGuys
twitter.com/PurgeGamers/status/745656645146021888
youtube.com/watch?v=N38RoGQ8rYI&feature=player_detailpage#t=701
twitch.tv/dota2ti
whendidegthrowlast.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OwM_eBAnUQ0
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/87/Dlc_bastion_killing_spree_announcer_kill_holy_11.mp3
steamcommunity.com/id/OmnYfie/
steamcommunity.com/id/stinkfisttl/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091316719/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to watch pub level team Na'Vi get stomped into the dirt.

Dota 2's custom games are fun. and im a bit of a masochist.

Na'vi have been such a confounding mess in this stage. Until their set against LGD, they'd been playing like they had mad jitters about TI6.

here's your (You), now git gud

Well they went from what seemed like a disaster draft into a good draft. So they're not dead yet. But its basically either a 30 minute game or a loss for Na'Vi.

Whatever. here people who play in CRAPCUNTS. Even assfaggots 2 not this bad.

I don't get how. Naix isn't great against Huskar since the guy keeps surviving at low HP, running counter to Feast. The alch pick can give his team free aghs, but he doesn't match up great against the other heroes. Razor will fall off unless he gets good static links, but I don't see what else he's meant to do during games

That and sand king offlane can be nuts when there's not enough pressure from the supports, it seems

Considering whats happening to bottom lane I don't think its counters we need to be worried about right now.

Ayup.

Naix isn't great against Huskar because Naix isn't one of the heroes that can fight Huskar head on. Huskar also has the mobility and range advantage, Naix can't run away from a Huskar that really wants to kill him. With Io, Chen and Sand King behind him Huskar also comes online much much earlier than Naix. Which was the case for the entire lineup really.

Alch is basically a counter to the early game draft… if he gets enough time. Do the usual radiance stuff and NaVi's lineup would simply have no answer to the pressure on every single lane.

Basically NaVi drafted earlygame team, destroyed earlygame, Wings never came online. RIP base minute 15.

The game ended at the 15 minute mark. My fucking sides

I still don't get how Huskar is so big in this meta. Wasn't he nerfed like shit in the last patch?

Armlet buff apparently. Well earlier he could do a lot without a team and now he's become totally teamfight/teamgank as a hero. And Silver Edge is less popular now than it used to be.

Huskar is basically just a hero that you can't fight unless you have a Break mechanic.

JAKIRO IS CUTE! CUTE!

IO is good pocket for Legion if the enemy team doesn't have too many squishy heroes, but his team fight contribution is kind of lacking. Maybe make agh's convert tether into something like dream coil or spirit siphon.

Jakiro is low tier trash :^)

Io's one of the most powerful supports and looks likely to take the arcana over Juggernaut. I ain't happy about that since a Jugg arcana would be class, but how is he not great?

All the russians who didn't get their favorite pick is anger-voting Io. Its hilarious actually.

I think it's people just meme-voting Io. Honestly an Io arcana would probably be cool, but Juggernaut has a crapton of cool things that can be done with him too.

I like the guy, but why do you think he's not been picked often? Magnus and Void can combo well with him, but aside from that I only really see him being picked as a support or offlaner for an all-in strategy. That and I hate ice path; it has way too little impact for how slow it comes out

Agree. IO was BLAST before ice fraud nerf him in to trash: Remove Stun on tether and nerf speed boost, Remove vision and slow on mini-wisps on W, nerf attack speed and add mana drain on overcharge (but 20% res to damage is nothing in early/mid game), no armor and meah STR scale.

No control, to squishy, no damage (W+W combo is nothing in mid/late game) and little buff with E is nothing to compare Oracle, Omni or dazzle skills what can change game.

fixed

(You)

Now leave

I come back and OG has been outpicked.

CANCER

Na'Vi gonna go drink their depression away after being outplayed that hard.

Frost Armor for most op skill.

She might be defiled as fuck, but shes still a total cutie

Must be why he's the most banned hero at this International so far.

is 2gd still b&?

pieliedie is my waifu.

James is an ass

Can't wait to see the Arcana

Pitlord when?

During the 10v10 fuck-off game on the final day.

It better live up to the hype, im more interested in the possible IO comic tho

But how?

Mark needs to cycle this thread and tell all the shitposting assmad children to go.

Do your best Envy!

Wow its like Im actually seeing a dota match.

Eternal.Feedy.

B-but the slippery slope, user! That general, taking up 1 precious thread-slot, is just too much! If dota is even popular enough here to even justify one.

Sucks that EE and RTZ aren't doing it to it. I want the guys who like anime to win.

welp, nevermind

does anyone else here just go to d2g to shitpost for this? 8ch's assfaggots userbase seems too small.

Welp, that's group stages done. See you all in two days, party people

Elder Titan is pretty commonly picked, though. People have fallen in love with his aura and that stomp. You're going to see a lot of him next week.

I steal images from d2g but otherwise I stay on 8ch for TI6. We had a great thread last year during the main event, and I'm hoping it'll be so this year too.

Anyone have good guides for laning as safelane carry/how to carry/pushing v farming? Watching 6k average games is a waste of time unless they're dedicated carry players and you somehow have enough sense to understand what they're building. I know how to manipulate aggro, stack + pull hard camp and farm it, deny (~10 in lane), what am I missing?

They all seem to get freefarm lanes because of 1 offlane and I've never seen how they handle dual offlanes.

you got a decent team to back you up?

Solo queue all day, every day. Remove emotion and don't let shitty team mates get to you.

Also spend your time doing anything else productive because its a waste of time.

Kill yourself?!

you can get tumblr filenames by searching on google images, bro

Normally it's autoattacking/pushing supports who constantly force the wave into tower and are somehow surprised when they get killed, and have to be pinged 10 times to realize they have to contest when the lane is pulled. Pulling is effective until the camp starts getting wiped out and you have to wait 2 minutes to try and deal with it, and the constant right clicks defeat the purpose of aggro tricks. I'm sure a booster would know what to do, but don't know where else to get an answer.

I want to quit soon. 3rd account, learn more but very minor MMR differences, constant 1v9 matches. I've reached 19 minute boots + radiance with no freefarm now and I still cannot compensate for the team.

feels good man

Have any of you noticed that Dota 2 has been losing a lot of steam on Twitch even if there isn't a major going on?

TROELING FOR VICTIMS

Casuals (primary audience of Twitch) can only handle one meme genre at a time, and ASSFAGGOTS are no longer the meme genre (CRAPCUNTS are now). I don't think this will affect the overall playerbase though, it just means most of the casuals will leave and core players from LoL or other ASSFAGGOTS will end up migrating to Dota.

thanks

it feels great playing a big guy who could kill an entire team with two earth splitters or boost everyone else's damage output just by standing next to people.
I miss oracle.

Demigod is getting an International?

is this bait or summer?

is that a ufo

Jakiro is the best support

Luna is best support.
Besides abilities she has

Only weak point is glaives, which only really helps you farm and/or poke the enemy when you push the tier3.

This might be the case, but a lot of "pro players" hardly stream these days either. Arteezy raged quit Twitch a few months ago (nothing of value was lost), Sing Sing hates Dota nowadays, and tryhard faggots like Waga and PPD worry about people trolling them through Twitch.

Sheever jumped ship to SocialJusticeWatch…and still can't get views lol (I wish it also happened to that meme-yelling faggot SirActionSlacks).

than that's what you're missing. once you get to a point where you can just do everything 0.01 sec faster all you're lacking is a shitton of practice. at that point you just gotta get a competent team that knows what they're doing and how to back you up and play with them.

Do you understand lane equilibrium? Can you keep the lane right where you want it until you're ready to move on?

Also, do you understand when is the right time to not be in the lane? Like, based on the enemy draft, if they've not revealed themselves on the map and they see you farming in lane because their creeps give them vision of you, you are - by a longshot - the most important target for them to nuke.

Sometimes unwinnable games are because the matchmaker expects you to be the support for the other players' carry. Or the mid. Or the offlaner.
In short, if you want to be a good carry in ranked, that's fine. But if you want to win a lot of ranked matches, you can't commit to just one role; you must play many others or concede to having a lower win rate than most

dota not leage of leagend

muuheh the quads

Holy fuck I forgot how fun it was carrying games as Anti Mage and Juggernaut

FUCK MAGIC

How are people this fucking retarded? I was pinging that shit.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I fucking love watching Na'vi get the shit stomped out of them every year. And it is going to happen again this year.

His salt is delicious.

I know how to freeze lane, and even do subtle things like pull camp once T1 is taken to prevent offlaner getting any chance to catch up/farm a little more. Like I said though, majority of supports ruin my attempts to control lane (mess up rangecreep aggro, single pull/doublewave at bad times). Not easy things to correct. I try to tell them to go to another lane but the usual response is "I need xp", or "I'm helping you last hit". Not common that they leave.

Haven't died to a safelane gank attempt in a very long time.

Usual thought process:

bartrider bestrider

Half this thread probably doesn't even play Dotard 2 and are just shitposting because it's a big event.

sorry dude dont speak noob pls use a translator

Wisp wins Arcana.

Obviously. I'm really glad, too. I sure as hell am not going to buy it, but I'm just happy Valve has to get off their lazy asses and come up with cosmetics for a fucking floating white ball.

Share your positive dota experiences while we wait for TI6 to start, anons

When's this shit starting again?

The ceremony should start in 25 minutes.

Start the damn tournament before I piss myself!

Right after these 3 hours of interviews with your favorite esports personality… SIR ACTION SLACKS

ok, good start, budget fake Lindsey Stirling is lip syncing with a violin, impressive

is this announcer the same voice in the Total Annihilation intro?

and that was real Lindsey Stirling. wtf she got fat?

Everyone except the bald faggot has the same haircut.

I have no idea what any of this is, but your post made me start watching because I wanted to hear Total Annihalation man.

Cool
PAUSED

Yo fuck you homes Slacks is the shit

Sorry if I'm not the PewDiePie audience you giant fucking faggot.

WHAT NOW DOTARDS

Ok

did all that cring crash it?

It's just a beta, don't complain

It's the only explanation

I like him, little bit Chris Farley.

Rip yames

That No. 1 play was underwhelming.

That bit with slacks and Kacey was cringey as fuck.

And pflax and redeyes suits are dogshit tier.

Can't have OG Miracle be number one, just put a random event up there.

There was never a point in his life where Slacks was not cringey.

Redeye is comfy, iunno why you don't like him

But yeah, Slacks can be much better, and someone needs to tell Kaci that she doesn't have to be cringey like the other TIs

It's a pretty damn amazing play, but it's just not nearly as flashy as the others. Miracle almost soloing an entire team is more common (though still rare) but definitely more presentable.
Honestly I'm glad Valve would put that play first; it suggests they care more about impressing the fans than impressing the casuals

Charlie and Cap know suits

I hope OG smashes MVP

Redeye looks like a bartender

They sure do

I'm confident they will.

OG will smash everyone. And even if they don't holy shit 2 majors under their belt in one year that's crazy.

N0tail really stepped his shit up.

That's because he's a beautiful flower.

CAPTIONS FOR BROTAIL

Confirmed full retard

Americans only understand americanese and ebonics.

Where are the video games?

Bix nood muhfuggah

Can't have videogames, we're trying to be PROFESSIONAL ESPORTS BROADCAST.

DADSKYLL SHOES

lol the bargain bin casters, Black looks like some old german knight or lord though.

Is there a game of this genre similar to Smite but is an actual third person game, with terrain and Z axis aiming, verticality, jumping, etc?

Yu-Gi-Oh is reality now

Dota mon go when?

Paragon nigguh

lol the nervous ticks on notail and the stress spot on moon.
Also fucking sb pick, god damn ching chongs.

So this is where Volvo has put their Dota money…Not bad.

Can't wait for my boy two-lans to win some dotes

Miracle Invoker?

NIce tobi merlini.

lul.

Invoker is perfect against any draft.

You see how Timbersaw destroyed that Spirit Breaker? Guaranteeing himself a good laning stage start? That's why OG went Timber.

This draft suits OG so hard and we know they're the best team here. I'm calling it now; it's an OG 2-0

I won't complain about Timber at any point, really good hero. I still think the draft is pretty even. I think it depends on what team plays better.

Currently that seems to be OG. With PA anything can happen.

Arcana rune osfrog

Please keep your shitty twitch memes at /vg/ or r/dota2 before posting here

OG need a purge on timbersaw fast to deal with time dilation. Does Timber get lotus this game or should someone else?

This observer is pretty gud

I love this meta.

Has any bounter hunty been as fucked over as this MVP one?

Same. It's just so wonderfully rounded.

OG started the rape train. Try and stop then, dare you.

CHOP CHOP MOTHERFUCKERS

Yeah that's what happens when PA gets lucky.

That wall, top fucking bait.

Timber too strong

Is that any good? Last time I checked it out it seemed to be buried deep in closed beta bullshit

Is Timbersaw actually Sundowner in disguise?

my buddy tried it out, said it was really slow and overall meh

JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER THE AUGURY BAY INCIDENT!

It's all going so wrong

So many lucky crits. Miracle literally 1v4 the entire MVP lineup. Dark Seer has been so on point.

Also no bloodstone suicide? Gay.

OG getting raped by Worst Korea. How embarrassing

As an OG fangay I'm happy since they're just going to turn this around dramatically. At least now the game is entertaining again

holy fuck what a game. this TI is going to be absurd.

Nah its PA. Its what happens. At least its exciting until she gets a lucky crit streak.

:(

Ayup as expected. PA destroyed everything on OG's side with a few lucky crits and bounty kills. OG had no response to it. GGWP.

I have a feeling OG's going to drop to the losers' brackets pretty soon.

how new are you? that was pure teamwork execution, did you see how perfect they stacked control on them??

this is tough because I want to see OG win TI, but MVP is a great and under rated team that I also love.

OG…actually lost? What? Like, what?

I understand how. They overextended way too often and in doing so bit off more than they could chew. But, well, this just doesn't seem right

Ok, laugh it up, I deserve it

I guess you watched a different game than me. There were like 2-3 fights where PA just ran around and ended up critting everyone and being left alone. That + track kills gave PA so much gold she instantly had 3 items all of a sudden. With no lockdown on timber and no way to stop getting critted for 70% of his health on Juggernaut the game just ended because of that. Miracle did great on Timber and it was a good hero by all accounts, but PA just didn't die and got track kills with lucky crits.

Go watch the replay and take a look at PA. As soon as PA got her second item it was already too late because the damage just instantly raped anyone besides Miracle and there was no longer a way to stop her from just autoattacking people to death.

why are you sucking OG's dick so much?

WEW LADS

OG had plenty of magic nuke and control, timbersaw vs PA is a brutal matchup for the PA, so vulnerable to nuke. OG's draft looked heavily favored on paper, they got manhandled.

I wouldn't say I'm sucking their dick since I'm pretty much blaming the loss on N0tail's shit build and the lack of the team focusing the hero that by all accounts lost them the game, but I am an OG fanboy.

And they didn't utilize it on the hero that was raping them. Learn to read.

Why do people act like an Io arcana would be a bad thing but also like a Jugg arcana wouldn't be even better?

Nah, def. not. Miracle overextended several times without the team there and eventually MVP scaled just high enough to punish him for it. That second last fight is a perfect example; it would have been enough for Timbersaw to flee and live, but he kept sticking around to try and salvage more from the fight with Moon, which was the wrong decision because MVP had the means to protect each other.

alright bud.

they couldn't focus the PA though because MVP supports were handling the fight too well. crit still had some great multi-kicks but it wasn't enough.

Second to last fight there was no counter to PA just killing everybody but Miracle. I'm not even defending Miracle or his placement, but its not why they lost. Watch the replay and pay close attention to PA. Especially that fight in Radiant jungle where she critted Shadow Demon(?) once and pretty much murdered him in one hit, moved on to the next hero and got a crit on her second hit and killed a hero, then moved on to the next and got a fast crit as well. That was the point where you can see the game was going to end out of control for OG.

No I'm not. But thanks for proving that you're just here to shitpost.

You're not wrong, but at the same time I could also see OG tunnel visioning on heroes that were not PA. Again, feel free to watch the replay.

Naga team vs Alchemist team

Stop kidding yourself. You were proven wrong and started backpedaling hard.

Best take a bathroom break now, this will be a long one

So is it me, or do people approach alchemist the wrong way? They treat him like a massive lategame carry, but at the lategame when everyone reaches their peak, he's a 6-slotted carry with shit stats and good regen. Every other carry outscales him so long as they have their items. Saying alch is saying you want to get to your lategame earlier and that's it; it puts a timer on you.

oh boy.

Can you autists calm down.

That's you rush radiance and tanky items to make him come online and be unkillable as he has been played this tournament and before.

OG's draft is based around od giving them infinite mana so they can spam spells and build utility/hp items?

Actually let me revise, when you look at it the fight at 27 minutes is exactly the point where OG stopped being in control of the game.

People have the same dumb idea about Anti-Mage too. Nerds just wanna kill the creeps.

how did naga oracle still die

AM has great instakill/pop potential as a lategame carry, though, he scales fine.

FOREV CHRONO LORD

omg notail…

was that rosh even worth it.

That was so cool.

Probably gave them the courage to take that fight, so they made it worth.

They got a t2 and a teamfight without even burning the aegis, so likely so

LOL ECLIPSE

Oh my god forev oh my god they got QO oh my god.

THESE CHRONOS

WHAT IS WITH THIS VOID

HIS CHRONOS ARE AS GOOD AS MINE WERE IN THE ONE MATCH I HAVE WITH THAT CHARACTER

BM PAUSE

They gave up so much space on the map though for the alch, these smart teamfights and wiffed ults are doing it for OG.

Also tobi telling merlini what's what

Shame. Anything else?

FOREV TO THE RESCUE AGAIN

Moon confirmed for heart attack.

lul

OG trying to bait them into a bad fight.

I'm kinda sad Moon didn't wait on the edge to see if Alch was inside the pit, but that's how it is when you have all the vision and they only have team vision.

THESE SUNDERS

N0TAIL NO FAIL

Moon so good.

My fuckin' boy.
I almost felt bad for MVP in that fight. So many times they thought they could make something out of that fight, but at every possible turn, OG had something to reverse their moves with.

Song of the Siren
Sanity's Eclipse
Sunder
And moon picking off anyone he feels like with Flame Lasso

Its a nightmare.

G fuckin' G

IF OG WIN BECAUSE OF FOREV BEING OUT OF POSITION LIKE THAT THEN HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Such a good draft well executed.

Alright, fully admit to wanting to sit on N0tails dick but Forever was the reason they won

The sunder sound effect is cool.

I would've preferred if that last Song of the Siren was a little earlier, but yeah definitely.

True.

Well they might have won without forev helping OG, but it would be a lot harder.

He dun goofed.

This banter is so lame.

Their comp was really strong too tho, and naga was a solid counter to good chronos if she stays back.

I mean, even if they got decent chronos the only people who could really do damage in it were mirana and fv, veno is suck.

Oracle could keep whoever alive in the chrono if they went for solo pick offs too.

So I think OG had the stronger draft regardless.

I remember going alchemist and my friend jokingly said
I said
I actually went aghanims as my first item, got it at 12 minutes or so, used it on him, and we ended up winning the game

REMINDER
notail is fucking garbage and is constantly carried by miracle and crit

Sounds like it was not because of you and your not getting radiance first.

He's not garbage he's just not as good.

Is Memewatch dead yet?

black^ pls eat a burger

Memewatch is not assfaggots retard it's a shitty tf2 clone.

Have a 10 times more posts and threads. Same with undertail.

Well with Sven this time it should be very different. At least hopefully. Tinker is also alright I guess. As long as he gets a good start.

Wasn't SF the anti-Tinkerer pick back in the day?

maybe back in the march days because you could clear waves as well as tinker,

What the fuck was Moon trying to accomplish there?

I don't think it matters with tinker going the murder build, sf was a way worse pick

Ouch

Chronosphere just isn't the spell this series.

OG just don't have their timings yet. Very sad.

This isn't as bad as it looks. OG have great anti-push and anti-siege in their draft. All they have to do is not let Fly or Miracle get fucking focused on

4ev will just call them

No he won't. My fangay senses demand it

This is so sad.

The lucky crits just murdering both Tinker and Kotl not helping at all.

Choked

Jesus, what happened?

OG didn't come online. They weren't ready to fight. MVP was ready and willing.

notail

Ok now it's as bad as it looks

Axe ran wild, OG lost their lanes, they didn't stall right

RNG > OG

Why the hell can't I load this with livestreamer? Every time I try, it just instantly closes itself without even attempting to put up a stream.

Also, is it laggy for everyone else watching in-browser?

watch ingame

dafuq

I don't think he fully understands just how insanely well that works because of Axe.

Did PA dagger Crit twice from dagger plus attached autoattack?

Well, this one time, my teammate…. uhh..
Oh! There was this one guy on my team who…. erm…

Yeah, I got nothin'.

Why can't I hate Puppey for being such a cunt to w33 and Misery despite kicking them being such a blatantly dick move? I'd be happy if DC won the tournament.

Honestly it looks kind of cool. Nice showmanship I guess.

Holy shit Axe!

Axe raped OG

Ahaha fuck.

RUBICK WHY

TRILANE NOT ENOUGH KILLS

QUAD LANING BITCHES

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Call the police, see if DC cares.

I hope these niggers lose

THEY'RE DOMINANT ON AXE BECAUSE THEY BUILD BLINK DAGGER ON HIM

People actually use effigies?

Is that Jakiro eating the ass of two chaos knights?

I looked away; how the dickens did DC turn that around?

That's CK and Abbadon

dc just forgot how to play holy shit.

God damn this axe is terrible

moo pls, this is embarrassing.

I hate when alch teams go top-heavy on Alchemist and act as if they have a great team ready to fight. They don't. Furion and Axe need so much more farm to fight on Wings' level and it's absurd. If Alch gave them aghs then maybe they'd be good.

NA Dota is dead.

Praise your asian overlords Holla Forums

Chinese dota best dota.

All the aghs in the world can't save a team with an axe that can't hit calls

we wuz wings n shieet.

Kek

*SMACKS LIPS*

TECHIES PICK
WE ACTUALLY FUCKING GOT ONE, HOLY SHIT

TECHIES

what is this, a pub?

May as well be.

I think Wings just wanted to entertain people, knowing they have one buffer game in the upper bracket, unless their lategame with 6-slotted pudge and techies is something crazy beyond our comprehension

this is worse than my pub games

Yeah usually in my games pudge can land a hook.

we wuzn't wings n shieet

Luna 2fat how soon?

i can't get out of 800mmr

wings may be hiring at around your bracket soon

lel

WOAH THAT VR TECH

Not VR, it's AR.

I thought Valve was swimming in money and allowed themselves to do real holograms. Now that would be fucking cool.

It's not real holograms?

do people just suck or what? I am SURE that they play more dota than I do

I love this hero but I wholly admit he's shit and outclassed by Slardar in what he can bring with low farm. Why did wings pick him?

gobba go fast?

GOTTA GO FAST

Stampede rocks, and its aghs is great, but it's rarely enough to justify the pick since it's so short and so situational, and its cooldown at the earlygame is way too long in correlation to that. Maybe cut it down to 60 seconds and he might get picked more, but that doesn't solve his weak laning potential

Actually, I just realised - either buff his base movespeed or buff his fucking stun's radius. It's so small for its startup that it's easily juked just by basic moving.

RIKKI GOOD HERO

You're playing ASSFAGGOTS. Ask yourself that question again.

Nope, it's Augmented Reality. Same technology as the 3DS AR cards and Pokemon Go. Not too impressive once you understand how it works, but it looks a lot better now. You can only see it on the stream, not in person.

I thought about what could be done, realistically, about Cent as a buff after those posts.

I think it'd be pretty good to just buff Return with a secondary effect. Something as simple as adding a small amount of armor per level might be enough to justify the pick more. It doesn't have to be on the level of Ogre's armor, or Timbers, but something. Even just 1 armor/level would be good.

meanwhile in sunsfan's drug van.

Haven't gotten a single bracket prediction right so far

Tell me you predicted Liquid beat Na'vi so I can have some hope that won't happen.

I think it's obvious that Na'vi will lose to liquid.

everything is suffering now

SO FUNNY XD

Kaci you cringey fucking cunt. She got worse this year

fuck women make me bitter no matter where I encounter them

Sheever still doesn't know what the fuck is going on with Dota, and still needs to give out blowjobs to stay in the scene. She doesn't even give a fuck about Dota.

At least Kaci pretends to care.

WHEN'S THE NEXT GAME

Women are fucking terrible at pretending to care.

Sheever much worse than Kaci. She can't even get 1000 views unless she's giving a Dota 2 "celeb" head.

Still better than Soe

I've just poked my head into this offhandedly so this is the first dota 2 match I've watched in awhile, can you throw me some context regarding Sheeva?

doesn't she work in some local news?

they keep Sheever just for a bit of == diversity ==
i don't think any woman is above 6k

… huh?

aww Jimmy.

I wish i consistently streamed since dota started then I'd be paid to go to TI.

I dusted a gold Demon, still no Miracle card

I don't know who Soe is. I stopped following Dota after seeing Slacks act like a faggot in events (and I'm tired of waiting for Pit Lord and the shit meta).

Word is she fucked Admiral Bulldog, and it's a long-running joke (Bulldog jokes about it when people troll him about Sheever or HelenaLive). She might have fucked ODPixel too because she played lot of games with him when she streamed Dota.

Sheever's really bad at Dota and analyzing games. When Sheever analyzes games, I roll my eyes because she doesn't know anything. Trolling her stream was fun because her mods are horny kids who think using seconds for ban periods makes them look smart.

Sheever hardly plays Dota, and isn't even above 4000 points in Dota's rank mode. Even if she plays Dota, she has to play with other people to carry her ass because she's so bad at the game. She jumped to the SocialJusticeWatch ship a few weeks ago, yet she still can't get views.

Kaci isn't much better, but she doesn't have her head up her ass like Sheever.

Some female Chinese players are above 5-6k, and actually know what the fuck they're talking about when they commentate (at least it used to be like that).

If you're a whore who fucked a pro player/commentator or two like Sheever, an autist who tries to be chill like Purge, or an annoying faggot who spams memes and shitty jokes like Pyrion Flax and SirActionSlacks, you too can get a paid trip to the TI.

You could also be good at Dota, and do everything Dendi, Bulldog, and Arteezy don't do; however, it's really hard to pull it off when you don't have sixteen year-old autists and manchildren pa.

Time for fArteezy and Eternal Feedy

I can't root against LGD after that video for Maybe. I know it's a story a lot of pro players share, but I want him to make it to top 12 at least.

inb4 secret disbands after the lose.

His parents were right though. All that time on esports is a waste unless you manage to take home a grand prize

Secret are in fucking shambles

Christ how embarassing

I hope Arteezy makes a scene, and acts like a little bitch about it. The guy is a lolcow if you think about it.

gabe is a fucking retard. doesn't know shit about his own game or the community and then bans a well respected and loved member of the community in the most disrespecting way possible. funny thing was, he was the only person salvaging that shitfest of a major.

James was a douche too.

Yeah, I know. Everyone who makes it to TI or a sponsored team gets money to make a living - the other tens of thousands who try and fall behind get jack shit and disappointed relatives.

That's why I'm happy for the people who make it, despite all that.

sponsorships can go a long way. and besides having something like that as part of a resume can actually be better than work experience. like one of the firms i did stuff for hired a dude with less experience than the other applicants cause he went off to france to learn how to become a mime. that along with his sales pitch was enough to bump him up to first pick simply because he had done something cool and took a risk. this doesnt apply for most streamers or wannabees but they need part time jobs to buy food anyway.

If Arteezy wasn't a douche bag, I'd cheer for him. Dendi is the only guy I really root for even when he loses.

He was funny though.

is the stream shitting itself? im getting maybe 4 seconds of stream per 2 min.

I never follow Arteezy, I just hear the friendly jabs people make about him in interviews, then see people online either adore him or hate him. What's the deal with that guy?

His streams were full of shit memes, and him acting like a ragequit-tryhard-bitch when he loses (He also fucks with his viewers by spam-picking heroes). Arteezy's also very infamous for switching in and out of teams when he loses tournaments. He bitched about OP heroes despite he used them to reach 8500+ rank points. Because he is such a douche, most of his games took over an hour to find because he was always on low priority.

He had a lolcow moment on Twitch when he raged quit his final stream after getting trolled by some former pro loser. There are reasons why he gets Babyrage jokes.

So did Sing SIng quit Dota?

Found the keyword. Most of the times, these people are genuinely acting. These sorts of temper tantrums, even if they're all pretend, attract the 11 year olds who frequent twitch. And you need those retards for views, so you can draw in the actual whales.

I won't pretend he hasn't done some other lolcow worthy shit, but pretend-raging on his stream sure as shit aint one of them.

It keeps crashing my browser when i try to open links my pal sends me.

He's on kaipi, they won something recently.

nah he plays for kaipi again with bone7. i dont think theyve dont much this year.

i put the quality down to 144p and its better now ;)

Too bad his teammates didn't get the memo that he was acting because Arteezy did a good job pissing people off. He wound up with 45+ minute queues because he's a douche in games. He did set up all the shit memes people spammed in his chat.

If it was a gimmick, he would have come back to Twitch three months ago.

3rd world internet feels.

Secret is such a trash team, holy fuck.

No bully Envy. He's doing his best and preparing (to feed) now.

That's what happens when you make a team full of "celebs" that can't work together.

Not a great example, then.

I have a soft spot for Envy, but I am also a scientist and wish he would stop baffling me

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED

Envy has finished preparations for feed. He's ready to throw.

this base defense tho

How the fuck have LGD not finished the game yet?

Man, it'd be pretty sad to see Secret go after this sort of valiant defense.

The dumb gooks wont focus envy.

rosh was a mistake

Quad buyback? It's all coming to a head now boys.

its ogre

Yep. That ended the game

Just a matter of time before Arteezy rage quits Secret again.

That was a really fun game

I feel so bad for Puppey. That guy deserves to win after all he's done, in every team.

Dude needs to find himself a better carry player

Well, that's it. The Secret is out.

I love him as a player and he's probably an alright dude, but he's also made some dick moves. I don't forgive him for kicking w33 and Misery four days before roster lock, forcing them to scramble to DC even though they'd just given him a Valve major win.

They were doing better with w33 misery.

Thanks purge.

Like said, Puppey had no problem screwing former teammates over when they lost majors for a lolcow loser like Arteezy. I don't feel bad when Secret loses.

Puppey can be an autistic prick sometimes.

Now to feel shit as Na'vi get knocked out just as prematurely as Secret

this big chink is spooky.

n0tail loses, now EE
my heart can't take this anymore

wut, that's not the pic I posted

Well, my predictions are going to shit. Also, post em.

Checkmate christfags

you cant explain that, checkmate atheists.

Are you ready to say goodbye to Dendi and Sonneiko?

i wish everyone was this adorably genuine.

no pls

Envy on suicide watch.

fArteezy on suicide watch.

I just want Dendi to win one tourney

More like…Ragequit Watch. *drum roll*

Can secret survive this loss?

I want Escape to win., Fnatic deserve it too though.

:(

Nope.

lol OG
You faggot.

they really are team reddit.

Jesus, learn some patience you goddamn autists. It's coming.

I suddenly became nocturnal and slept through every game today because I stayed up so late watching Stranger Things, did I miss any really good games today? If so which ones?

He's intimidated by the ubermensch that is Black.

didnt they change it to underlord?

According to files, yeah. But the meme is Pitlord.

let the cringe begin.

STOP

Going from their expectations, I think DC are playing so well because they're not really absorbing the gravity of the tournament. It's just a tournament, a chance to play good games. It's like you're in an arcade and on your last quarter, where the rules are Winner Stays On; you just want to keep playing because you like playing, and if you lose then you can't play any more, which you'd rather not. That kind of passion is special, and in an environment like TI it's (presumably) zen-like. I saw EHOME choke when they had no reason to; I don't want that to happen to DC

good fucking lord.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

hook up that cringe IV and let me slip away.

She a qt too.

you could see OG was shook from their first match after the group stages, they're a young team in fairness.

Pick your poison

Goddamit PPD, you truly are an Evil Genius®

Enjoy your iceiceice-looking son, chap.

PPD fucking broke EHOME from within and permanently tilted them. The madman.

what a shocker

i would be ok with iceiceice being my son. imagine the bants at the dinner table.

That antimage cosplayer looks neat.

death to the memes

I love that dancing Rubick

pls stahp

And I'll break Wings too.

DC as well. If they even make it that far.

Be still muh dick

EG is Bane.

EHOME was Batman.

Except Batman never came back to Gotham after getting his back and spirit shattered.

Bon voyage, farm goblin!

THICCC

Fat ass QoP

And DC is CIA

Twitch chat is brutal.

Wow talk about sexist they've all been woman so far.

If this was any other game they would have muted twitch chat.

Twitch Chat is fucking sunshine and lollipops compared to the in-client DotA TV chat.

Half of the time it's Holla Forums-tier shitting on Mudslimes and non-whites.

I love it.

Wow, this arc warden cosplay is actually really cool

At times like this makes me miss James so much.

I wouldn't even surprise if you could do that honestly.

these cosplays remind me why i hate women

whats wrong with that?

Would you support this aryan beauty as she carries you to an omniscient victory?

Read the spoilered text ya dingus

THE THICCEST SHADOW FIEND

UNF

Hot dick

So many THICC cosplayers

okay legion wins

What hero is this supposed to be exactly?

WHAT HAPPENED TO DOTA
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ALL STARS GABE YOU FAT FUCK
ICE FRAUD I BLAME YOU TOO

ROSHAN

Legion and omni are the best so far

the others are just slutty.

Well at least Lina is a canon slut

I actually want the last femRubick to take it. She had that head shake down to a T, she definitely practiced that shit. She was also qt/10

lul

Kaci can be as fun-cringey as she wants, that was a sikk burn

windginger is a tranny
inb4 it wins for muh diversity

Manilla had better cosplay.

Timber and Clockwork were robbed.

Shadowfiend

Definitely. Did they separate the men and the women? If not these retards just picked a bunch of sluts in shitty cosplay.

I think I saw the ghetto-voker in the background

Best ti ever or best ti ever?

Kind of hard to top last year with dendi's pudge costume, but game wise its breddy good

holy shit what a clown show

I really enjoyed it so far. I thought all of the stuff with the panel (puppet swap, ghetto-voker replacing the AR Invoker, etc) was top tier.

Slacks interviewing some of the AR champs was also hilarious.

Everything Kaci did was cringeworthy bad and I muted the stream whenever she was on.

Great games, too.

I gotta say so far it's a pretty fucking good event, definitely better than any other gaming event that currently exists.

Game wise yes, content wise fuck no
These are some fake ass bants coming from Kaci and Slacks.

Best TI ever. I have not been so happy with Dota ever

This shit is ruining my enjoyment of the tournament. I'd rather watch TI4 grand finals again than this cringy garbage.

Well I don't expect the grand finals game 5 to top TI3 but other than that I'd say this is probably going to be the best overall.

I kinda wanted to see a good antimage cosplayer or Axe.

Jesus.

When are these hosts going to fight?

Oh and this, definitely. I'm really glad that they're not taking this the serious e-sports type thing and instead it looks like everyone is just goofing around and having some giggles. Fuck Slacks and Kaci though, mainly Slacks.

Fixed

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

Actually I think it's a good way of relieving the tension that the main tournament brings up. I was really worked up earlier over DC and the other teams, whereas this helps release a lot of that tension until tomorrow can build it up again. It works surprisingly well.
Plus Kaci and Slacks are stepping up their banter a lot all of a sudden. Some of it is legit fun and not cringe suddenly

Who would have thought

got any more screenshots of roshan's tatas?

I hope you're kidding this is so forced. If they wanted this to actually be enjoyable than they would have made the hosts Bruno and 2GD.

im starting to think they might fuck

Are the fatties that got engaged at ti4?

Are these*

Does he hate her?

This is horrible

Wait, I thought the All Star game was for good players from random teams in TI to fight each other for lulz.

What are all of these idiots in the crowd doing getting picked for the match?

Hey boyos (and girl), did I miss the all-star match? Just woke up.

Hasn't started yet.

It's going to be terrible.

It's half crowd picks and half pros.

Wait… this isn't all-stars, is it?

What is it with chinks and Hennessy anyways?

i thought the same aswell but it seems they changed it

Does this mean no Pit Lord?

It's a bunch of shitters and a bunch of pros

There's no way that's the problem. I'm 99% sure he's referring to Black when he said "Ricer" as Black used to be known for near perfect, often obsessive farming.

lmao at u insecure losers

The web-ops guys know what's up.

i forgot about that meme

The burns don't fucking stop.

it was a glock and a caprisun

i will never forget how valve ignored us. FREE THE GAT!

Go to bed if you don't want to see this

THIS IS FUN ISN'T IT, GUYS

Just end it all.

Jesus I just thought about what would happen if I went streaking and ran around with the aegis how funny it'd be then how I'd probably get sued and thrown in american prison.

Calm your tits.

I live in Seattle anyway, so it's barely 8pm, fgt.

Oh, is that why there is no allstar vote this year?

NOTAIL FIRST PICK
MEMES ARE READY

THE DONGER

C U C K
U
C
K

Rofl.

MY STREAM CRASHED
NO
NO
PLEASE

Why?

Gun and caprisun always gets me.

I just realized, is this going to be a 2v2v2v2v2v2v2v2 match?

10v10 all mid deathball

Asian autism.

These lame ass jokes please end it

Are they playing like a 10 on ten or something?

MAYBE PICKED MAYBE WHAT THE FUCK

I genuinely surprised

im mad.

If I were there I'd have picked Artstyle

But now we must get hype for the Pit Lord reveal

BRUTAL

The poor pros.

the fucking guy who picked maybe looks just like maybe

maybe I am the only one who thinks that

They're in the middle of the maelstrom of cringe and they can't escape.

Dear god.

Remove Kaci
Remove Slacks
Give Pitlord

top heh

This is fucking cancer. When do the real games begin again?

Tomorrow.

nice.

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE

OH FUCK

Man there seems to be some sort of lowkey beef between Kaci and Slacks, and it makes this painful.

Time for sleep

HAPPENING

PITLORD
PITLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

UNDERLORD

WHERE YOU AT

WELL NEVER FUCKING MIND

FUCK YOU!

HES HERE

WHERE YOU AT

SON OF A BITCH!!

I knew they'd debut a guy!
I knew it!!

Also 10 v 10 would be cool.

LORD OF PIT

NEVER FUCKING MIND

God he's huge.

Man, no wonder cuckdog and balda looked depressed, this TI was awful for them, and pitlord is going to fuck them over for playing rat shit dota

Pitlord's a big guy

No, actually, this is still cancer.

then they release pit lord and you realize you're watching a commercial

I think it would have gone better if they had teams who could speak Chinese on one side, and English on the other. That way they could both communicate. Perhaps they could have done 2 teams vs 2. OG and Alliance, vs Chink and Chang.

TI3 had best all star match this 10v10 shit with retards isn't fun to watch. No bantz, nobrains, nofun.

Hardly a fair game with both omni and necro on dire

Dire was tryharding too much. Pugna, and necro just fuck up large teams in any flavor of game mode, including arcade.

Great new hero guys.

Last years 10v10 was hype, biggest comeback of TI4

and pitlord.
Anti push aoe bullshit

rtz looks depressed.

Shit, meant TI5

Cyka

It's like wisp but better.

Blyat

Pretty impressive comback sofar

I take it back
520 BONUS DAMAGE

520 titty warrior

Remember when they said Techies would ruin everything? Remember when Bounty Hunter, Doom, and their buddies ruined so many majors with the shit meta?

FUCK OFF REDDIT

Can you actually do 10v10 in DotA2?

It looks like fun.

Pitlord is really showing his age design wise, he's nearly as old as warlock.

its because there are 10 people on Radiant team so damage he could get should be halved

yes

yeah, under custom games

Much as I like Slacks, I hope Kaci wins so that Slacks can shut the fuck up.

Yup.

Yes, you could since last year. Open the client and it's under Arcade

This Big Dick Lanm is a pro right?

This started gay but ended pretty fun.

That was hype enough for me.

Im satisfied

Alright that was a pretty butt-clenching ending How the fuck do you lose a 10v10 with Pitlord

I have to agree. At first it seemed pretty cringey but and it looked like radiant was getting stomped. Then it turned around into a nice back and forth with great plays on both sides. The tight rope end race for beating down the ancients was a nice cherry on top. I liked it.

Slacks is a big guy.

Welp, I'm just glad to see n0tail enjoying himself.

Well, see you guys tomorrow.

Fear is fucking COLD. You'd think he was in the Marines and has a thousand yard stare or something.

27 life

The plebbitors had their fun.

Also, that lone tech guy in the background trying to do his job.

Herpes

FUCKING STOP

Asking literal millionaires to eat dirty cheese.

So what do you think of Pit Lord's design?

I mean I get the eating of the cheese thing but why not use a cheese knife?

Pretty nice.

Gay

inb4 thicc

Disgusting.

i am dissapointed because he looks like Axe with different skin over him and Enchantress backpart glued to him

Shit. I don't like the dumb warp portal thing in the middle of his head, nor am I a fan of his legs.

I liked the concept art with the 6-8 chitinous legs.

Looks a lot like something out of Legion. Green fire and all.

Thicc

it's nice

Colors are too bright for the hero.

It works. It's not as hideous or grim as the WC3 counterpart, but it's got a nice, devilish, sinister look to it. The colour mixture works well too. I just wanna see him work in the meta.

Speaking of, reminder that after TI we're going to have Arc Warden in the meta.
And after Pit Lord gets into captain's mode too, Icefrog is going to need to invent a new hero

Personally I just think his weapon looks stupid. Looking forward to cosmetics so I can replace it.

non-aryan detected

Its nice but I kinda wish his face doesn't look so generic.

Someone leaked new hero designs on Playdota and they look boring as fuck, Mortar Team WC3 model that looks like Sniper on steroids with shitton of AOE, Dragonhawk guy that has some ranged bullshit

But the most OP one is Death Revenant, his first ability is 26% movespeed + etheral form, forgot his other 2 abilities but his ulti is Global Thunder Clap that slows for 90% for 10 seconds

Sounds hot to me. Especially if it involves Artz, notail, purge, and that one announcer guy.

I like him. He is big beefy bara bait. I look forward to the lewd smut that will be made of him.

How can this be so high?

m8 the map is fake, Finland and most of northern europeans have high lactose intolerance

Another day passes. We're nearing the end, as tomorrow will bring us to the top 3.
Thanks boys, see you tomorrow.

Sounds like they'll need some thinking over. I wouldn't be surprised if Icefrog ditched them for something new since his approach to character theming/balancing has improved so drastically since dota 1

Here's another one I found.

ever heard of soy milk ?

Or just lactose free milk.

Lactose intolerant are the real humans.

I live in Estonia and that's really uncommon here.

No such thing that just has lactase added into it.

Here is one for Lactose intolerance

I fucking apologize for bringing up this lactose stuff.

Absolutely shitty day. No cool games, and Jimmy boy wasn't able to do it to it. Not only that, but it ended with the reddit-tier allstar faggotry.

games are over and thread is cyclical so its not ayouge issue. what is an issue is the subhumans who dont like strawberry milk.

Why is east asia so lactose intolerant? Don't they do a shitton of farming too? Don't they know how fucking good milk, cheese and yoghurt are for you?

Dairy products are really uncommon in Asia.

Strawberry milk is a nigger drink

Why though? Isn't it a basic product of farming like vegetables, bread and good livestock?

strawberry milk is the most patrician of dairy beverages. i bet you are an athiest or a turk nigger.

Qaundicious kindly hang yourself so I don't have.

have to*

You're basically drinking liquid ice cream. Enjoy getting chubby my little sugarboii.

I just realized.

What the fuck?

so like a gorilla?

He's a fatty.

Hopefully that isn't his final model. It looks like shit

The chicken or the egg problem.

He's being released on th 23rd, probably final.

Nowhere near the level of polish seen in Oracle and WW. Very strange.

He kinda looks like Outhouse Destroyer with less green rocks. They might be related or something.

I dunno why people have a problem with the model. I think it looks fine. Would have liked the centipede legs but I'm happy hes still fat.

I have no problem with the model except the front legs being arms thing. That's fucking retarded.

I wish these games weren't at fugging 0-5pm at my timezone.

There isn't a lot of fields for cows to graze on. Most of our land is either jungles or hills, and the ones we do have will be utilized for growing rice. So our cows tend to be smaller in size and don't produce that much milk. We just didn't develop the need for lactase persistence since cow milk was a rarity.

Even now, we import most of our dairy product, which in turn makes milk and cheese pretty expensive in comparison to a lot of other local food alternatives.

Well, see you guys again tomorrow.

And reminder, the Arc Warden cosplayers got fucking robbed.

It's like they made him as plain as possible for cosmetics.

Must be true then

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Underlord is released along with his own arcana.

Because only children are supposed to drink milk.

I know where you are comming from, but there is a thing that's called evolution and I just tought more humans evolved in this specifc direction.

There are a lot more dairy products than milk, good cheese is god tier with bread.

this is terrible

It's a lot better for your health and peace of mind if you just pretend they're howling for some reason.

It's only going to get worse, now the crowd thinks the howling is a hilarious meme and will keep doing it, louder, even. God help you.

just kill yourself.

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/family-cancer-victim-desperate-life-7144642

That's rough. I'm an environmentalist but why didn't you guys ever cut through a bit of the jungles to cultivate a few more fields?
I was thinking of moving to Japan for a few job opportunities, but I do love my dairy - guess it'll have to be a good job to make up for the price.

man do you have any idea how hard that is? not to mention the soil for jungles or rainforests are fucking shit for that kind of use, that's why Brazil's rainforests are getting fucked up by ranchers. when agricultural land is at a surplus the last thing you want to do is have a bunch of large space greedy animals everywhere.

oh, right.

Man, I am learning a lot this weekend.

Ugh, trust fucking whitey to make a health system that excludes PoC from getting treatment.

I still can't believe EG crushed EHOME's morale so thoroughly that EHOME was tilted through not one, not two, but three fucking games and knocked out of the tournament.

try harder.

best animation coming through

Shoo shoo gains goblin.

Also the howling meme is funny, purge, redeye and LD are just fags.

I did that to me friend once, he got mad, I teleported him into enemy fountain when we were losing, good times.

Yeah, that's basically my pub experience.

I don't like it, it has that "Le hilarious Adventure Time" feel.

The timbersaw one is the best animation quality and humour.

This one was just garbage and not very funny. It was too annoying to watch all the way through during voting so I only saw it when they played it during the stream.

Yeah, your enemies pulling off an absolute miracle of a comeback by doing something that has never been done before at TI (Coming back from Mega creeps), that would happen.

My brain was tired after watching that game. It was a bit sneaky of PPD to make uni the carry and Fear the offlaner for that game. Uni had some crazy items.

Can anyone explain to me why only female cosplayers were allowed to be on mainstage?

timbersaw had great animation indeed but the idea wasn't as good as this one. everything about it falls into place perfectly, including the shabby, childlike animation.

I think one of the Arc Wardens was male. But other than that, yeah, what the hell happened? I guarantee there were at least a few good male cosplayers there, why not get some of them?

Anyways, Day 5 is starting. Here we go again.

I don't know why I don't follow Chinese or SEA dota. They always deliver at TI, but I just don't tell myself there's something worth watching on if I see a big name chinese team playing.

SEA dota is always about disappointment when you expect them to win.

Are you TRYING to get EG knocked out?!

Slacks is doing okay for his first TI(?) all thinigs considered.
He's still a fat faggot though.

This is the best animation.

Every time I watch it I get a giant smile on my face, so it must be the best one

Slacks was at the last 2 TIs I believe, but this year is the first time he's a Valve hired personality.

I really like some of slacks demeanor when he's deliberately trying to be gross with questions or doing youtube things. He's actually pretty funny then.

But as a host, and as a general "personality," he's absolute reddit cancer.

R E M O V E G O O K S
E
M
O
V
E

G
O
O
K
S

After all the talk about unsupportive parents killed my mood for dota yesterday, this was something I needed to see.

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Today's the penultimate day user

No, that's tomorrow. We're narrowing it down from top 5 to top 3 today

Final day is tomorrow.

I'm more on an antepenultimate kind of guy myself.

Well gee, my bad. They really are milking this for all it's worth.

His name is Antimage not Antimagic :^)

Teleportation is magic it's science

twitter.com/ToffeesTV/status/764156214984880128
What's up with this scene?

I ain't complaining. This is good.

"It is not magic brings me back, but purity of will!"
t. Magina the mage killer

based vilat and typical americuck

Isn't

Now Fnatic must pick Jugg carry and best lane duo will have made it to TI

He hates all those degenerate mages.

And his 'magic' is just from all the training he did.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why is jugger so gigantic? is it literally just to force in le hair ruffle meme?

this, juggs is a manlet in-game.

cHINKS OR GOOKS, WHO WINS, YOU DECIDE!

Malaysian Persuasion 100%

koreans are zips and SEA are slopes

maut is good in fights but when hes just babbling in between stuff happening hes the worst, shouldnt have paired him with LD

Shouldn't have paired him with LD three times. This is nuts.

Guess we should expect a brawl of a set if the teams' past with each other is anything to go by

the caster duos have been locked for the whole thing right?

When this happens to me it means I'm in a losing match and I hate everyone on my team

That'd explain why OD/Draskly, Capitalist/Blitz and Tobi/Merlini have stuck together. It must suit them really well and help them synergise

How can goyim even compare to this superior martial art?

Capitalist is best caster, hope he's on Grand Finals.

hes not, hes too reaction vid whenever a big fight happens, theres only so many times

WWOWOEOEO ARE YOU KIDDING ME I CANT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED OMG

works. LD is the best colour, merlini is the best technical

GJ LD! WAOW

i just got here, what the fuck happened here?

So when will we see Carry Maiden in the meta, Holla Forums?

EG today.

what did lolfags mean by this?

koreans are only good when the meta doesn't shift for a decade.

Yeah, this is why I love watching Dota. The meta shifts severely, constantly. There's never just one region on top. It's so entertaining seeing the adaptations made.

wait why the fuck did they pick lich here?

To win lane I think.

did it work?

frost armor to fuck the slark, ult combines well with vacuum, stronk as hell during the laning phase.

A bit, but then they let Sandking pretty much free farming up top lane.

i didn't notice the dark sanic that makes more sense

yeah that normally doesn't work out so good

Is redeye the king of cringe?

hes back bby

???

he's just old and this meme business is new to him and he's trying to buy into it but it's not really working out

I don't follow competitive LoL. Is it dominated by Koreans like Starcraft? And is it really as bad as the horror stories say?

dead game

koreans have won the past 3 world championships all in 3-1 or 3-0 fashion

ok i played dota2 for longest time. i haven't played it since 2 months before winter wyvern.

it was alright

I prefer them on the same team as bros, but rivalry works too

it's even better now. plus you can ban heroes in ranked dota

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Literally looks like a pig

when is based kim gonna invade their ass?

WEW

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I was half expecting a "?" to come out.

Porquois?

neither did eu, it was literally britain, us and russia

You mean 'pourquoi'

This is not D2G
Sorry

that too.
why?

I like to look the cancer in the eye and not hide it.

I hope they're building jails for all those TriHard's

this poor as fuck mirana
MVP is fucking trash right now

these kimchi plays

cumback.

MUSHI RAPE TRAIN

Real talk; can Sven go late with Medusa?

not unless the dusa is a turbo tard

On a date? Probably if he can hide his huge hard-on after looking into her eyes

Why not? It's TI.

Anything could happen.

Sven still kills dusa late game in three hits with crit mkb.

Sven tends to win the matchup against Yurnero because he can time warcry to counter the omnislash.
So why doesn't Yurnero just build desolator to counter that?

RIP GOOKS

you expect gooks to think

FUCKING SEA DOTA

bants aside, you know there must be some reason.

Well either way it looked like it wasn't too necessary in the end

he decided to go for stun so Mushi can rape them all but i didnt see if Slardar was making Deso?

Minus armor pretty ineffective late game, besides Sven have AC in that game and Fnatic already have Slardar's amplify damage.

I really like these International Archive videos, they give interesting perspectives.

Sheever looks like a girl from the red light district

Sheever's leg again.

why are these casting faggots defending fountain hook, if Tongfu did it Valve would perma ban them

Bunch of stupid cucks

And you people give the chinks a hard time

The fountain hook controversy is what made me hate Na'vi. It was bug abuse, plain and simple. It doesn't matter how hard it is to pull off, it's an unintended interaction. There is no way you can justify being able to instantly kill an aegis carrying Gyrocopter. I'm with Loda on the subject.

she prob worked in red discrict in her late teens/early 20's

everyone but Navi fangays hated fountain hook and asked for Navi to be disqualified

Exactly, if anyone but Na'vi did this, they would have been disqualified.

I wonder what the special announcement will be.

THIS.

I love Na'Vi, but the fountain hook was not supposed to be a part of the game.

Enchantress was the most fuckable.

If Dota were a fighting game then you'd be laughed out of here and called a scrub. If it's in the game, it's there to be used. Fountain hooking was well known about long before then, and that includes by Icefrog - if he didn't want it in the game, he would have removed it before TI3. That's it. But he didn't, and so it was as fair as stacking creep camps.

Dota vs. Capcom, a fighting game spinoff.

Shows their senses of fairness and justice.

I'd say enchantress but she didnt have the deer body

So I'll say cm

Do anyone else think that special announcement tonight is about HL3?

muh purshunalitez xD

just goes to show why the US and China are successful nations while EU is an interracial breeding ground

It's probably just the arcana.

Again, cm ahs the best tits

So many "features" of dota are just minor glitches due to the way it's programmed, see

To name the obvious ones, these all are exploitable and can be used and take skill depending on feature. Na'Vi didn't hit every single fountain hook, it's a semi-skilled thing to time that return and the hook at the same time. Otherwise wait for creep stacking, pulling and armlet toggling to be "fixed" out of the game.

And cm arcana makes it even better.

After 4 years playing, I discoverd just yesterday that cm has in game chest bounce physics

Fountain hooking is one of the reasons I like Dota. Thinking outside the box to get an advantage over the enemy. If Dota was just farming it'd be boring as shit.

Besides if its anyones fault its Icefrogs, not Na'Vi's. Na'Vi was just doing their best to win the tournament, like everyone else there. Its Icefrogs job to patch the damn game.

I think the breasts are animated, just like QoP.

shiggy

Apologize

GJ iceiceice, you are the reason the gank failed.

Fuck, that's obviously it now that you mention it.
I was hoping they'd save the arcana result for the last day like they did last year.

I think I saw them bounce when she casts nova, might be a separate animation

About the current game, what kind of picks did wings go for? If they win the match EG should reconsider their lives

Quick, everyone, post Peters

It's iceice, not iceiceice, iceiceice is on EHOME.

Don't know if they're related in any way.

they aren't
there are 3 ice* players in China.

Oh yeah, apparently the All Star match this year was supposed to be on a new custom map and be a 40 man 1 life all out deathmatch between all the pros but got scrapped. That would have been pretty interesting.

i'm rooting for eg but come on now

are you retarded fam
he's 2k behind both their cores, he needs a lot of farm to make up for that.

gg EG

9/11 score
wings really was saving strats

This match is really disappointing.

WHAT WAS FUCKING EG THINKING GETTING CAUGHT IN THAT BLACK HOLE

EG deserved it, handed to much of the midgame to wings.

Well that game happened.

Is that why he removed it afterwards? Are you retarded or something?

AMERICUCKS BTFO

Come on you fucks, this set is for a spot in the Grand Finals.

WOOO STRATS CONFIRMED

Feels good, man

Nope. But he waited until after TI3. No excuse.
Stay buttmad or git gud, cuck.

Kek purge

Does Purge have autism or something?

I want to rape Purge's face so bad. I wonder what his dick looks like.

Could someone with autism take technical diffculties on air on the fly and turn it into a great comedy segment in the same monotone voice? Nah normalfag as fuck

(checked)

Yeah, but he babyrages in public and on twitter about the "woo" thing. Sounds like poor social skills to me.

There's just no way that dude isn't stoned 24/7.

Can you just imagine his moans and grunts in monotone as he gets his ass and face pounded by you?

Its kinda nice seeing Purge no longer looking suicidal.

Good goyim.

what did purge do?

You know what user? Maybe that is how Purge got his little one minute pity show after each match. I bet he will let you slam it in his ass all night long for a gig at the TI.

Do you think his girlfriend watched as he did it?

clips.twitch.tv/dota2ti/InnocentCodHeyGuys

NA dota closer to elimination.

Come on we all know he has a sugar daddy that gave him his babby show at the Internationals. Who knows what slutty things he had to do on the Valve casting couch.

You da real mvp, purge is still autismal about wooos though.

PURGE IS NOT A SLUT
PURGE IS THE PUREST DOTA

because he didnt expect fucktards to use it in TI?

ukrainian retard confirmed.

>>>/reddit/

twitter.com/PurgeGamers/status/745656645146021888

Confirmed for Fujoshit gf

Face it, Purge is only good for his voice and moans while sucking dick.

NO HE IS NOT LOOK AT THESE IMAGES AND YOU CAN SEE HE IS A DICK SLUT

Is EG choking?

Add cuckold to the list

Do you have Purge sexy 1 to 3?

are you projecting now reddit cunt? Because only Navi fangays from reddit were defending hook

And that's no one's fault but his if he didn't like that. Now cry harder, my mug isn't full yet

CONFIRMED FOR BEARD HE IS A CLOSET COCKSUCKER LIKE WE ALL KNEW HE WAS

I POSTED IT ABOVE HERE:

as always hohols prove how retarded they are

It was a completely legit strat, Alliance tried to replicate it in a tournament later and they couldn't time it for shit.
The reason they removed it was because it was just too cheesy and only 1 player in the entire pro league could manage to do it consistently enough to actually go for it.

Probably cause dendi was the only real pudge player in the entire scene.

this has been a fun game so far, these drafts are wack too

Where did I say that? He's just the only pro who actually plays pudge since he's not that great of a pick.

I just don't know about Wings draft. They have absolutely zero damage in this early game. Just about everything they do is DoT's that need stacks to get going.

I just hope they can make it to late-game in tact, so Medusa and Huskar can get staying power.

EG wat r u doin

Why people even pick wyvern? its so fucking useless, everything it does backfires

There fucking throwing, there fucking EG throwing

EG on full tilt

AMERICUCKS BTFO

Tilted as fuck

WOW MURICA IS DONE WE LOST TO FUCKING CHINKS

THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

You could've chosen any hero to say that about and you chose the one that has a >80% winrate at this international.

Chinese shitter dota wins again

AMERICUCKS BTFO

oh lmao time for a threepeat

yurocucks never cease to amaze me

nice win there eh?

I cannot wait for echo stomp to get the nerf it deserves, fucking mass stun on a sub ten second cooldown.

What's the current state of affairs for semi-finals and finals?

Reminder that Purge is not a slut

EG will, tomorrow, fight the winner of Fnatic vs DC in losers' finals. The winner of that set will fight Wings in the grand finals, which I hope will be an amazing set.

Did you guys notice that his panel as far as I am aware is the first one with 3 chinks and 1 white guy? I bet they did that on purpose to rub salt in the wound. Also can anyone get me the name of the good looking white guy in the pic I can find out what his name is.

Oh but he is a dick hungry man whore.

Can godz learn to dress himself pls.

Fuck, a moment of silence for what was supposed to be an American vs American grand slam final.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

They tried to play nice, from here on out full retribution

Be honest, at least the chinks are good enough at their job to bring up things like item choices and lane rotations. That one white dude just passes questions about the game off to people.

What's with this PPD meme?

✈ ▌▌ This is what we get for having fucking Sunfail and the other mudslime ✈ ▌▌

PAY BACK TIME IN LOSERS BRACKET
PUNISHED PPD
FULL TECHIES DRAFT
WON'T GET 9-11'd AGAIN

Nice shoes you fat fuck.
Kacey milfy though.

Surrounded by all these newfags that were never on /d2g/

NEVER FORGET

I always avoided /d2g/ because it was gay.

Rigged.

THE VISION GOT ROBBED

Yeah. Not only was that one the most technically impressive, but it was actually pretty clever.

Oh well. I'm just glad this stupid shit is over. Get back to the games.

Lanaya is Mine deserved the win, though. It was technically impressive while being funny.

Man, fuck that faggot

Committed was just a funny use of voice lines and simple animation, it deserved 3rd at the most. The Vision was by far the best.

lewd

Think again. The animations in that video are complete garbage. The visuals are good, but not good enough to make up for the absolutely trash animations.

If you ask me, 'committed' or the timbersaw animation should've won.

So, there's still going to be a special announcement after this last set of games. What do you guys think it is? I hope it's more than just the Arcana winner.

Arcana winner, more details about underlord, next major after TI, next battle pass

Did I hear boo's just now when they killed shadow shaman?

yeah I think so

What a hype duel

I'm just gonna say it. I think DC have been playing better than EG all tournament.

I wonder why LC isn't picked more in competitive. Seems like a pretty solid pick to me, though I'm a pub shitter and probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Too many ways to prevent duel wins I assume.

She is really bad because at her essence she is just a gambling hero. If she does not get successful duels early into the game and snowball, she is useless. She is also usually unable to secure duels on her own so you have to cross your fingers that your opponents made some mistakes or your allies do all the work for you.

Fuck that throw, goddamn

I find she is picked more for her utility of locking down slippery heroes such as slark, puck, anti mage, etc.
As earlier user said, you NEED early duel kills as LC to snowball otherwise you're pretty useless late game.

Did EG purposely lie down?

Oh, makes sense. I used to play LC a lot in pubs and never really had too much of a problem even with no early duel kills, but pub LC is way different that multi-million-dollar tournament LC I'm sure.

Dont think Fanatic can recover in this game, they picked 2 heroes that rely on skillshots for kills and no follow up burst damage to finish the teamfights while DC picked straight up damage heroes that dont have skillshots

It's not under much different conditions than your average pub. Just keep in mind that pros are less often to make mistakes and even less often to be alone and vulnerable.

FUCK THOSE CHINKS! I am glad at least one western team was able to not embarrass themselves this late into the TI like EG.

Super boring match. Almost fell asleep right there at the end.

At least its not "shotgun morphling every game" TI. I think it was TI4 or something? Oh my god so boring.

Yeah, but now we have "Carry Mirana every game" and "Elder Titan every game"

And its way more interesting.

Don't forget Timbersaw :^ )

If you're going to do a hero impression, at least put a bit of effort into it. All of those were terrible and lame. I don't even care about the awkwardness and autism.

I fell asleap after first blood and i woke up with kaci being autistic, what the fuck happened

EG got 2-0ed by the wings but they are still in lower bracket, the wings is going to grand finals.

Now it's up to fnatic or DC to win and go to the lower bracket semi finals.

AAAAAAH SHIT BOYS, WE'RE IN FOR A TREAT

I have a feeling Wings is going to win this year. And it's going to continue the trend of China winning every other TI.

ARMAGEDDON CLAIMS ALL!

ARMAGEDDON COMES

What the hell, Fnatic's draft looks super desperate. This 2-0

Lets go DC.

Not you though w33 you can suck my balls

I've got my eegee DC, come on let's do this shit.

CHAOS RIDES

What's not to like about w33?

Saksa MVP

Cheated in a match a year ago.

So is CK going drums or armlet first, place your bets.

That's shit if he did. He's not cheating this TI, though.

He did, he insisted to make the lobby for a match and turned cheats on to give himself gold and clear CD for abilities.

He later downplayed it with "mad redditors" and "pointless match".

It's a fact, he did. Used -gold 50 & -gold 300 You're right though he's not cheating now but it really sullies his name.

If he cheated in a pro-match I see no reason why I should believe he doesn't script or cheat in online.

Oh no that's not what I meant; the bastard probably cheats all the time. I meant to say that he's not cheating at TI. He's got a dude looking over his shoulder at all times.

To be blunt I'm just cheering for DC due to Moo's milf.

Thank you for reminding me that I am on Holla Forums

what a hero

Puppey kicked this player.
Fucking hell, his plays are insane

EE and RTZ are the issues.
They need familiar players who they know they can connect and aren't shit tier feeders like Eternalweeb.

SUNSTRIKE BITCHES

[VGRA]

I miss Tribes Ascend, what a great game.

I hope Midair will be f2p, can't buy it.

It's not even funny how good this invoker is jesus christ

DEAR GOD THIS INVOKER

It feels so good if you're a DC fan

[VGTA]

DC are complete fags, but goddamn is it good to see a CK win. Fucking outdrafted with just one pick.

Then why does noone but w33 play him?

MEGA CREEPS

SUCK IT CHINKS

DRUMS

what the fuck is this

what in the fuck is this?

what the fuck is this?

…Monkey king?

Someone, somewhere at Valve, thought this was a good idea.

What the fuck is this

Is this the reveal of Monkey King? Sun Wukong?

wtf is happening

MONKEY KING BAR

I may be mad that EG threw but god, that closeup on mushi or whichever one of the chinks it was with his head in his hands, beautiful

what the fuck is this

cringe

Interior Semiotics 2 confirmed?

I have to piss, but I don't want to miss whatever this is

Why didn't they just make it phantom lancers?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

NEW HERO WHOOO

Literally Sun Wukong?

SUN WUKONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does every assfaggot has to have this faggot in it i thought we already had PL

Worth

2 heroes one Ti
this is a great ti

OH SHIT

HARAMBE IS NOW A DOTA2 HERO HOLY SHIT

A NEW HERO AT LONG FUCKING LAST

AND IT'S SUN WU-KONG! HE'S FINALLY COMING!

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN!

man the reveals in this ti

Well boys, Dota 2 is now a finished product.
Valve is moving on to expanding it.
I'm honestly impressed and really happy.

Called it

SOMONE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK WU-KONG IS!? IS IT SOME CHINK PANDERING OR WHAT TELLL MEEEEE

Monkey King, new hero. Think it was in WC3.

He's been hinted at for a long time. And finally coming.

JUST POZ MY SHIT UP WITH YOUR TOXIC LOAD FROM YOUR HOT MONKEY DICK ICEFAG

Here you go bud, skip to about -5

with pitlord and monkeyking all heroes of the original dota are here right?

Sun Wukong is a very famous Chinese folk hero that has made his way into pretty much every ASSFAGGOT because the Chinese audience is so big. He is the "Monkey King" that the MKB is named after.

he was HIDDEN in wc3, never fully came out, was a Easter egg for a long time. over the past 2 years (I think) there was "leaks" that he was real and what not.

I guess they were right

Man, Sun Wukong is an old ass /d2g/ meme. Unbelievable.

Wukong isn't in original Dota.

Monkey King was never in WC3 Dota but he was hinted at in it. In a lot of patches before new heroes Icefrog put easter eggs to hint about them, and Wukong has been hinted at but never added to the game.

I can't wait to hear all the salty LoL comments tomorrow saying they copied their game.

LoL shits can't say shit because their entire game is a copy, and a bad one.

kek, just in time for the illusion meta

oh!

That's the joke, they're so dumb they'll still say it.

Every fucking MOBA has a Sun Wukong hero. LoL, Smite, Hon, and now Dota 2

It'll be a goddamn shame if Sun Wukong doesn't get an MKB cosmetic.

Jesus.

Thanks, buddy
Now that Dota 2 is complete maybe they can finally work on fucking half life 3

I really like that we are finally past being held down by WC3 Dota's hero pool. I wonder if they will reveal 1 brand new hero every TI from here on out? That'd be nice.

One per year seems ok. They have a lot more work to do year-round with the majors and international getting more elaborate each year.

PL just got competition.

It was nice watching fags.

I see how they are going to seperate him from PL. Chink King's illusions are not going to be targetable or controllable similar to Terrorblade's Q.

One more day to go, see you guys tomorrow for the finals.

I got a gold for the last fool on this team, but I cant fucking click it.

Good games today. Peace.

This is it. This is the part that will make this hero OP until it is eventually nerfed into a state of 'okay.'

Do you know what is going to suck? Is that the last two western teams EG and DC will have to go against each other before the final match. Very disappointed in EG for throwing it to Wings. If EG pulled through we would have had an awesome final battle involving only our teams. Fuck you EG how could you not counterpick the Huskar with CK or something like DC did?

See ya at the final day.

Oh, the Dota 2 Youtube posted the teaser video.

I don't want this week to end. It's been too perfect to let go of.

queen of pain is just gonna shit on this hero.

why do you pressume everyone here is cheering for cheaters and some US fags who only know how to play cheese dota?

The fuck you talking about?

It is going to be sad to let it end.

I could see some people getting mad about wu kong, the art style is very similar.

It's been awesome, maybe we can make threads for the majors.

Yeah.

That would be nice. Not cyclicals since they're not TI and don't run on for as long, but I know I'd like it.

Also I don't see much resemblance. There's a heap of visual distinction, frankly, which is nice since they're apes. How serious are the plagiarism accusations?

I'm just trying to predict was LoL kids will complain about.

Majors threads would be nice. I'm surprised theres even this many Dota fans here at 8ch, I thought the consensus was totally against it.

I'm surprised the >REEE ASSFAGGOTS people aren't out in force. Been pretty comfy.

He always kind of looks like that, Goku is based off of Sun Wukong and even he has that kind of hair.

Because if you try to make a dota thread people shitpost it to death.

How did you keep your id for so long?

about same way one keeps his virgnity till 30

We have /vg/ you know.

which is deader than dead

It's not really the shitposting that kills it, people shitpost in blundertale threads and neptunia threads but they wont fuck off, the real answer is that there isn't that many on here that play dota and theres also not that much to discuss in the off seasons.

deep man.

I think that's mostly because of both the sour taste that Riot left in a lot of people's mouths (since most people read about a game before playing it, encouraging assumed knowledge) and also Dota was in a similarly flawed position for a long time. But now, the game has a serious ebb and flow with a very wide character pool and the outcome can always be influenced by excellent play. The most serious flaws remaining now are in matchmaking and in tutorials, and with Icefrog looking to finally expand Dota I can be optimistic that those will eventually be remedied.

If I can suggest a radical idea, fighting ignorance with info by making threads to talk about it anyway might turn things around and we can get some honest discussion about a video game that isn't shit running. LoL can still fuck off for all I care, though

I've been here with my computer on and some fine tea each day since Monday, taking regular breaks for running and socialising whenever TI ends.

Ha ha, no. It's always the same 5 faggots. Who are probably the same faggots that spam >steam in each thread.
ASSFAGGOTS shitting is pretty justified for LoL and it's derivatives though.

Any MOBA that makes you pay or grind for heroes is shit. And that is the reason Dota 2 is the best. With the way MOBAs are balanced, having stronger heroes behind a paywall is fucking unfair and imbalanced. Sure, Valve gets shit for their "HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS" strategy, but that's how they keep the game running, and there's no obligation to buy them if you hate them so much. I hope we can keep these threads going.

LoL is shit because it balances around casual play trying to get 50% W/L for their champions. IO has a low win rate but no one is saying he should be drastically buffed.

Also because they ban you for using unconventional strategies.

No, fuck off. These threads should remain rare.

Like it or not, the ASSFAGGOTS crowd have a very valid point. Threads about dota, or any dota-clone, are very rife to draw in the faggot e-sport types, who do nothing but talk about the game yet don't play it. Though they go overboarding in shitting up the threads, they are nevertheless correct that those sorts of people are absolute cancer and are to be shunned and driven out.

A little bit of something bad doesn't harm anyone, such as this thread, but trying to make it a regular habit is no good. I think a thread every major or whatever will suffice.

What, they do? I knew they banned people for bantz, but they really do this? What the fuck?

You could get banned for just choosing a trash character. Now they have something called dynamic queue where you choose your role before joining a team. It then puts you together in the "official way to play" team comp.

I dunno if they do it anymore, but I remember seeing shit about their tribune system banning people using silly builds. I do know however that they nerf the fuck out of unintended builds for heroes.For example they jungle a hero meant to be a support or something then riot nerfs it into the ground.

How about fuck off faggot. If people want to discuss a game they should be free to do so.

Naa I don't exactly think this is right.
LoL balancing is pretty much on the pro scene.
The problem is that Riot balances in a shitty way that basically it where only 20 or so champions are even worth picking.

Suck my cock, you niggernerd. "Riveting" discussion such as we saw earlier about Purge taking cocks up his ass will never belong on Holla Forums.

That is the kind of shit the e-sports crowd brings in.

Lolifags and other kinds deviants do that shit all over Holla Forums you colossal retard.

You can get banned for going to a lane generally not suited for your character, doing a build which is uncommon for that character and randoming. Randoming was removed a while ago but it was a bannable offence for a while even though you could do it.

Plus all the "toxic" bullshit. You can get banned for calling someone feeding like no tomorrow a retard once.

Balance is shit as well, only 20-30 heroes were picked in the LoL championships.

I am speaking to trash. Where did my life go so wrong.

You're the kind of retard that makes this place a trash heap.

bants are part of DotA n00b

Finally you question it.

someone get the popcorn :DDD

And if that's your idea of "bants', they're also ensuring that DotA won't be a part of Holla Forums :^)

d0minat3d

wriggle more little fish

What the fuck just happened to the thread?

The thread just shit itself anyone else?

for anyone*

Holla Forums here isn't nearly as clogged so seems fine to have threads like this here.

I'd love that, might just make the thread for the next Major don't count on me though

Sent ;)

But waifu threads are fine, right?

Filtered.

go ahead and look at any other thread you've been on.
are all the posts you've made there the kind you're happy to share to your friends?
if not, you're probably holding Dota threads to a much, much higher standard than that which Holla Forums actually has.

Why not both?

Without shitposting Dota just isn't dota anymore.

God damn you, pub dota

I normally shit up those threads, but this is a tourny and shitting it up isn't going to achieve anything.

I swear everytime I see a post like this its some faggot who's only played Dota since Dota 2 came out.

Do you miss 60 second stuns faggot?

I miss every other hero having a summon and blocking off lanes with skellies.

That is a highly likely scenario, but is that an excuse for giving up hope? Should you just throw your hands in the air and squat down to add to the shit pile?

No.

Also

Get back to facebook, you fucking ultra normalfag.

Why aren't you shitting up waifu threads or weeb threads? Oh, right, cause you're a contrarian faglord

Why are you responding?

I don't shit them up because it's entirely futile, and the only result will be my smiting by god. They deserve it though. The only thread worse than those on this entire board is the 4AM cancer-festival.

Sick filter by the way, you indecisive trash. I'll show you how it's done though.

I know you're baiting but you're still a giant cunt for doing it. Fuck off to some other thread with your >le downboat sage

ノ     ,'゙'、ヾ、レ‐---、ヾ゙)ノ)   -、         ゙,  /     {  ,、-:::::..  :. :::ツ ノ     ゙、゙'、       }  ,"      _!,,ソ:::::::::::::::.. :. :::::ノ{     } }      ノ  {     r'':::::::::r-、;_::::::::  :. :/ ゙'‐-、,   }.ノ      {  ゙、    { ::::::::;'   `''ー-‐'"     ノ  リ       ゙ヽ.  ゙'‐-、 ゙'、 ::::/           、,クノハ         }     ゙'‐`'{'゙iヽ、'   __,,,.、    ,.,.,.,,,_/_ハ       {        `'ヽ  r,"-''"     | ┌ー-゙-ニっ     ヽ、         {ヽ  r"      | .|      } ト)    ヒ`ゝ         `~}ヽ      /.| |      -‐"  ヽ、 マ     l'''ニニニニ{、、,゙'、.,__-‐"  | |            ヽ'.      | i     ノ     l,.、-'"| |

So it's a PL reskin?

man, these were some good games. kinda sad i'm gonna have to see EG or DC get thrown out later but despite liking EG a lot, it'd be amazing to see DC win it. but even if wings gets it, i just hope we see some amazing games.

the thread updates too fast so the minority that these posters represent gets completely lost in it. the usual threads are slow af so some autist who posts
3 times per minute for the entire day sadly makes up the majority of the posts in those threads.

Not like it was proven the last two times that the winner was already settled for before the main event began and retards kept just can't control themselves and dismis the evidence because it doesn fir their worldview time and time again, right?

You sound like a joy to be around.

All I know is that Fly took money for making those shit drafts.

Who's ready for a repeat of last year?

wut

Year of the upsets.

Ey, you got the right day this time.

I want EG to win it all, but I think EG is just going to lose to wings again in the grand finals.

2016: The year when nothing made sense and stuff happened

I want DC to win just so secret feels even more miserable

Just fuck my dota up fam

Last day, here we go. Man, this week went by so fast.

If your conspiracy theory is right, and EG or DC are scheduled to throw, I hope they at least make it a convincing 5 games.

That earth shaker voice actor

==DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY== And I won't be here to see the EG vs DC

I have to get up in 6 hours and I really don't know what I want to do.

Call in sick, watch grand finals

I am pretty sure EG threw that match with Wings because they got crushed like a pub stomp. In addition Wings choose Huskar as their 4th pick and EG responded with some shitty hero. In constrast when DC fought with some chink team afterwards the chinks also did a 4th pick Husk. DC responded with a counter pick in CK which worked great. The fact that happened leads me to belive that EG threw on purpose.

Oh, I have no job. I just have to be up for a thing at 7pm.

I just want to see more profesional level kunkka

Reschedule, watch grand finals.
Unless it's with friends, then make them watch it with you.

Unless it's a date, then go on it, give her a kiss and then watch the vods

It's watching anime with my mom after she gets off work so I'd feel a little bad about rescheduling. I think wants to HunterXHunter or Black Lagoon. Neither of which I've seen before.

Hi guys, who do you want to win this year?

she wants to watch*

lack of sleep is getting to me.

I want to see a carry kunkka. Those crit tidebringers are the hypenist thing

Black Lagoon is pretty good go with that one. You can always watch the replay of the TI.

I want to win a girl please

Both are great. Hunter X Hunter is VERY shonen if that turns you off.

EG>DC>Anyone except the chinks>chinks

EG. Ignoring the whole home pride thing, I just think they are the most entertaining team to watch.

Go watch it with her.
Family members who care are everything.
Consider Space Dandy

DC because fuck puppey

If you ahve a mother that would willingly watch anime with you, fucking go for it. Just stop for a while for the final match

Underdog bandwagon aside, DC have been playing so spectacularly I feel it'd be criminal not to root for them. They have my support. I will be happy for whoever wins, though; I just want GF to go to either game 4 or game 5.

There are like 3 episodes of Space Dandy worth watching unless you're either really into animation or really into watching a retard stumble around for 20 minutes and nothing happening.

Alright, I'll take your advice and take a nap.

Enjoy the the grand finals dudes.

A western team not any chinks. I have a feeling they may go with DC because they have been pushing this underdog story, and even including Moo's mother in the background of the announcers, and the camera always focuses on Moo in the booth. That hints to me that they have a thing for DC. Now that I think about it I think they wanted EG to throw so that at least there would be a chink team in the finals.

We'll enjoy it for you. Sleep tight and take care of your mom

Purge doesnt sound half asleep, half suicidal. Well at least he knows how to keep a job

If that were so then we'd have na'vi in top 4

I want to see EG repeat champions, but I'd also like to see if DC can pull it off.

I love Purge analysis, I wish there was much more of it and less of the other 4 talking about nothing

I actually rather like the tradition of no repeat champions.
Also, I'm rather spoiled, since the teams remaining are all entertaining to watch.

I'd prefer anything to listening to kaci or sheever.

He got his large does of beef injections before work this morning so he is feeling good.

Thats because purge is not talking about who his favourite teams are and shit like taht

i always think something by the lines of "how didn't i notice that before?" when i see the analysis

Now it makes sense

Purge =/= Slut

Sheever has gotten much better over the years but Kaci is letting more of the cringe into her soul.

I can't even watch non-game stuff anymore.

Just post dota porn while these guys talk about their lives because I just realized I have 0 dota porn and I dont know where to look for good ones

;..;

it's time for that segment again.

I want you to have a genuine, unashamed conversation with me about what you enjoy about LoL, how much of the criticisms I hear of Riot and LoL are true and what you think of Dota

Kaci became the Io arcana.

This actionslacks guy is even more crazy then Kaci, where do they find these people?

Time, Kaci Aitchison? Is it really that time again?

I thought it was kind of Gaben to have an outdoor screen for all the people who refuse to buy hats. Even they can enjoy dota 2. In addition her little interviews and her rolling around in that ball were cute imo.

Purge will slobber all over your knob for a chance of fame.

Rule34.paheal have a lot of dota porn, including gay furry shit.

I'm not sure about Kaci, but Slacks definitely lobbied by reddit.

I want someone to post the doujin that this chick came from

heh good one

Youtube, for some reason valve contacted him to advertise ti5 products I think, and he's been scalating since then. Cringeworthy, memester and pathetic, but I cant help but be impressed/jealous of how far a guy that started streaming dota and doing shit dota videos has gone

must be with rough connections with DotaCinema and Valve to get him there, I guess.
You can't helped but cringe for these kind of segments with slacks in it.

I think Kaci was the only one who were present the first time DotA2 was taken even remotely serious by a journalist and now after the shenanigans she acted out last year (which weren't as forced as this shit) she got handed a "go totally zane XD" document this year.

It's out there when you search. Be warned though, the majority of DOta 2 porn is gay shit for some reason.

Actionslacks was adored by reddit, then ESL brought him on for New York in Fall 2014

Thanks, I felt like jerking off to enchantress today

I feel that Slacks is too much. I had to mute the stream whenever he was on. Kaci went a little overboard this year as well, but I feel she is a good interviewer when she is kept in check.

Slacks is cringe and cancer fused and molded into a human shaped thing.

blame the guy who hired him and had a horrible taste for people with a "pleasing" personality.

I don't enjoy it anymore, but I invested a lot of time into it to the point where I was in the top 2% of players in NA. I did genuienly have a fun time, but probably what killed it for me was the shit community (including shit like lolgen and the fact that we get laughed at if we try to make a thread on Holla Forums), the tremendous amount of people who will always claim dota2 is better (they're too different to compare imo) and the niggers who took the game too seriously (including my friends). I played a bit of dota, and to be fair I found my experience more or less the same except there was added peruvians and russians (I'm peruvian myself and I hate interacting with other peruvians). There's also the age old argument of all the time and money I invested on lol, which was the main reason I never made the switch.
inb4 >spending money on lol

I blame that one furfag that makes lewds of doom.

I'm certain that Valve think the cringe factor makes for a tension breaker from the serious shit that is the games. Y'know, like the comic relief character or that one barmy moment in a shonen.
What would you replace it with, though, if not corny lighthearted cringe?

Shit, son, my porn folder's empty too

this is true and I had a horrible experience.

The horn has sounded.

We give gracious thanks to the lord for the dota we are about to receive

I fucking hate monkeys, but I can't wait for all the jokes involving hot monkey dick

Godspeed, Fear

Meme magic truly is real.

Yeah alright im walking on thin ice atm

THIS SHIT IS RIGGED YO

DC Vs. EG starting!

Not riggued guise

I want to see David in a full cowboy outfit.

Oh baby post more if you have any

refine your taste a little user.

There are videos dedicated to almost every team, have you been watching at all up to this point?

Wait what? What is room no.3 and why is it special?

I don't ever look at any lewd images of video game stuff. So it all looks new and exotic to me.

Not riggued guise

Sheever only improved on sucking dota celeb dick to keep her shitty career going (now she's sucking OD's dick). She's still terrible at analyzing games, and is still horrible at playing Dota 2.

Not riggued guise

can we have some fucking dota?

Shit son, that's fucking amazing
That would have broken me.
That happened to me with vanilla WoW PvP. I pushed all the way through to rank 14 of WoW PvP when I played, and when I got that high I just didn't want to play the fucking game anymore. It was a nonstop 12 hour grind each day
I have a few friends who play LoL. They often concede Dota has stronger points, but they like things such as the skillshots, the investment put into character backstories, etc. Enjoy what you like

I'm rooting for wings because every team I've rooted for so far has lost.

They were playing videos about secret and OG after they got knocked out.

wew laddies

Has a void ever been on the winning team against a naga?

That naga pick's going to make that FV useless

All naga needs to do is stay on the edge of the fight and blink in with her ult. She will ruin him every time.

Considering you're top 1% when you reach 4k it's not that impressive.

but if void holds the chrono till he sees naga then she is sitting around doing nothing while the fight happens, not to mention if she gets caught in it

it's gonna be interesting at least

Well that is the trick is that she relies on good positioning. Her allies should be aggressive forcing fights, and baiting chronosphere. Naga meanwhile will be far away from the front line and use blink or force to get in.

ez loss, I've yet to see either of those heroes win.

Wait fucking really, that doesnt seem right

They'll be useful to lay in the damage during the chronosphere, Luna needs some farm though.

RIVALRY BRAWL INBOUND

FUCKING STOP

Every team have a room for them to prepare for their matches. And pic related is EG's room at ti4 as shown in the stream.

Nigger, what are you doing?

I have no idea what to make of these drafts

jesus christ LD has been hitting the crank

JUST PUT OD AND DRASKYL ON THIS SHIT SO TOBI AND MERLINI GET GRAND FINALS UNINTERRUPTED!
IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

EU vs NA who will win.

I found some higher-res ones that are cropped to square, do you know where the original Flowersong Tempest pic is so I can fix it?

shit, son, i don't
i'm so sorry

EU, USA, CHINA, as our top 3? Neat

Like said, I never thought it was that impressive. After all, top 2% is only plat in league, which is still below diamond and even further masters and grandmasters. All my friends acted like faggots if we even came close to losing a nonranked game. Trying to play competitively with them was a whole other vein of cancer. I also played an assload of WoW and still do to this day. Goes to show how shit my taste is.
This is why I find both games so different. There's also stuff like spell damage scaling with items, completely different feel to the game, no buyback, summoner spells, and the most obvious being the different characters. I just like lol more for these reasons I guess.

Percentile MMR
5% 1100
10% 1500
25% 2000
50% 2250
75% 2731
90% 3200
95% 3900
99% 4100

no way

What in the fuck? Please at least tell us you don't go watch actual real people porn.

This cannot be true, there is no fucking way.

lol you'd need to be pretty shit to lose with a 5 stack in unranked if half of you had brains and tried.

Is this true? All my Dota friends where 4k-5k when I was playing Dota nearly every day. I find it hard to believe that we were that high. Can you post a source for those stats?

Data by dotabuff, who actually know what they're doing.

You are fucking amazing user, gj

I really wish I had the Flowersong Beauty set - the twintails on windrunner are god tier - but I ended up not getting the TI5 compendium and I didn't know this set was part of it. My loss

This set has all the rivalries

how is naga vs qop a rivalry?

Now tell us why you care

But user, both teams are NA

Voice abilities? No idea either.

I know, I'm just baiting you because it's so fun

Actually that makes a lot of sense. Nice one, prophet

lets do the math on this 11,615,212 million unique players the last month. the top 1000 in the world lowest being 5722

meaning the top 1% is 110,000 people

I would say there are probably about 2,000 top tier players in the world at best who could play in the pro scene consistently. That leaves 108,000 people

there were 974 teams in the open qualifiers for TI which is 4870 players. We can assume these people were a mix of most likely 4k plus players.

that is a grand total of 6870 players approximately so the percentage against the player base is .06245% so just over a half of a tenth of a percent.

with the unique players there are potentially 110,000 people over 4100 mmr. That is not exactly unfeasible and may be more likely than you think.

top 10% is 1,100,000 players.

I would wager that the top 1 million players are not 4k+ I would say maybe a quarter of that at best so 250k are 4k+ if that.

The data is only as good as the methods used to gather it, how many accounts in that calculation are active, have 100+ games, aren't smurfs, etc?

can someone clarify are these MMR numbers for dota 2 or for LoL?

Thanks for satisfying my autism, here's my MS Paint drag-n-drop.

Singing contest.

Icefrog needs your help!
Post a new hero concept
In haiku format.

But the pros and top tier players in dota spend 10k+ hours in dota and are still not at the skill cap, like in quake and starcraft.

Lotus blossoms fall
Their colours fade with footsteps
Fading, like their foes

Another pl clone
fuck the other lines
seriously

You can do anything if you set your mind to it.

This game is pretty fucking boring.

Refrigerator
Hot refrigerator sex
refrigerator

For dota, league of lesbians has similar numbers though.

Damn did you guys see that teamfight near dire top top tower? DC outplayed EG hard they should not have won that fight against Chrono, Luna ult, and boat.

Reminds me of Seto no Hanayome
youtube.com/watch?v=N38RoGQ8rYI&feature=player_detailpage#t=701

Can't embed with point in time last I tried.

Fuckin' beautiful, I'm enjoying this match.

But why are EG pushing the fight now? Their heroes' timings are much later - they just gave Mirana an ultra kill while she's at her highest power surge. Luna doesn't get higher until much later, so what's the rush? Are they afraid of Misery's Naga support getting 6-slotted or some shit?

just one target is not enough for a cost of 4 heroes as a trade.
they should have backed out ASAP.

all used on a single Razor

meanwhile DC building armor items for team build against Luna.

I agree EG should not be pushing a teamfight this early since they have greedy heroes that require levels and items to come online. Another detail I wanted to mention was that DC did NOT have Tide or Naga ult during that fight yet they still won. It was a misplay to focus all on that razor as well.

And as always no counterargument is brought up which just further cements the fact that you need to be an actual retard to play them.

that fucking chase.

EG are the Ronda Rousey of Dota

No one gives a shit right now fam, TI6 is now.
Watch it with us twitch.tv/dota2ti

Universe needs to chrono 3-4 heroes to come back and make PPD build Pipe and Glimmer Cape.

kys tbh fam

What's the counter argument for calling us faggots for playing a videogame you don't like?
No we're not faggots?
Game is good and has way more depth than the majority of games out there especially fps's?

From a scale of "Regretting his life choices" to "I'm quitting DotA forever" how mad do you think puppey is right now that he kicked two of DC's players from his own team?

wtf is happening to EG?

A lot of commit for solo ults on Tide. At this point he is a soaker for EGs' moves.

he deserves everything he gets but maybe i shouldn't blame him, the turkish overlord probably made this team

w33 with a fucking miracle esape. holy shit he's like a 6k player styling in a 2k pub

Throws user, throws

w33 almost commit suicide

This game isn't over yet boys. Remember that.

He probably doesn't because he's a smug cunt and wont win another major tournament.

I'm starting to believe this.

greedy as fuck; MiSeRy having a good record though.

S Allah pls

But some heroes have summoned units with their own abilities like Visage who can stun an enemy up to 6 seconds if he has aghs and his ability is off cooldown.

The thing isn't about there being 1 unit with 4 abilities (which is wrong, Invoker and Keeper of the Light both have over that), it's about how and where you use those abilities. Do you hide, take a risk, and blink in for a 4 man Ravage, or do you just stand there, Ravage at 1 person who will blink away?

looks like time for a 3 game series

wth SumaiL literally throwing infront top

boring fucking game
im gonna go chuck spears at people in rust

It won't be, ppd is hellbent on shitting the bed here

He's "crying on Anthony Burch's shoulder and getting emotional support from him" mad

HOLY SHIT DC RAPED EG! STRETCHED OUT EG's ASSHOLE AND MADE THEM THEIR BITCH! ITS OVER

welp that was fast

Christ if DC actually ends up winning the actual tournament.

EG is tilted?

Oracle and mirana are really big on this patch

Isn't DC an NA team?

I like the DC players but I hate sunskike, I just hope his share isn't over 10%

It actually seems possible at this point. Very, very possible.

ARE DC GOING TO DO IT?? IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING

SoonerLater

why

Yes, ignore asshurt euros

sheever does like to dress like a whore

It's debateable, most of the players are from EU countries, but the team lives and trains in America. Make of it what you will.

wasn't that Neil guy have larger share?

They teamhouse in Arizona

It's an NA team but four of the five players are European
Just enjoy the bants. If DC win TI then the whole west wins

I mean, i like both teams, and i'll take anything especially over chinks winning but just fucking why
Shit like picking sumail sand king or those goddamned oracle/AA games, PPD is just sabotaging them at this point

god why. they could have at least tried a bit more.

Just like Purge she is only their for her body and how good she can suck dick. If she keeps this up she will be sucking more dick than Purge, and EG put together.

Holy shit DC is doing it

No they're EU.

He provide everything for DC, there is no way his share is not over 10%.

DC can be both just to stop arguments. Moo is the only NA player, but its a team made by Americans for America.

If they are EU then secret is NA, and OG

all mitigated damage from defensive items from pipe and meka plus their lineup were late-game oriented while DC's has a good fights, push and objectives to take. They'll fall out late while BKB cds go shorter as fights repeat.

I'll make you a deal goys, err I mean boys *kvetches* I'll cut you in on a full 50% of the profits if you win and as an added bonus I'll give you a guest spot on my youtube channel. *rubs hands*

You can have them now that they've lost.

I still remember watching DC play in the americas leagues so fuck outta here with that shit eurocuck, your teams can't touch NA

Well OG is run by a jew AKA America's greatest ally so why not.

That guy. You know, That Guy.

Who is she anyway? A plyer who sucked enough dick to get there?

What did he mean by this?

They just can't admit that their favorite EU team sucks.

She got pussy privilege.

obligatory dota2 3D fanservice.

To be honest I don't really know. She was a dota 2 personality on youtube and twitch where her only gimmick was that she was the only female out there. Unlike Purge who has good commentary, can actually play dota, and is sexually attractive Sheever is only there because she has a cunt. She is only there so they can have a token female, no one likes her.

You left out the part where they bootcamp/live in NA/and scrim against NA teams, friend
Easy mistake, i know, just try to avoid it in the future

Sheever has been a personality for a while, but I don't know how she got known. I think literally the only reason they include her at event like this is "MUH GENDER INCLUSIVENESS"

Lanaya is mai waifu. I only wish she weren't so situational a pick

She dickrides swecucks and thats about it

You sure about that bud?
She was pretty fun on Bulldog streams

I want to fuck sheever

get out

But no can do as good and educational analysis as Purge. Solid rundown but dead inside.

Is this show worth watching?

Sheever's alright; she's just a hybrid amongst specialists.

Kill yourself, and i mean that

?

Okay nigger

top heh

You have good taste. She isnt that situational, it's just that everything's against here on this patch

Here we go

DC fans, what's more important: getting a third game in this set, or ensuring DC make it to grand finals?

PPD need to put on his red hat again.

Guys stop hating on EG they're just an open qualifier team.

>My wife's daughter got me into dota 2
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP AMERICUCKS

I like both DC and EG.
I'd like a third game and I'm expecting one.

shes been a caster/host since before ti2, grinding out many tournaments over the years from who gives a shit starladder open quals to med sized lans

shes at ti because shes a prominent member of the casting community of acceptable quality and has been for several years

Not my problem that USA knows that the only good stuff comes from Europe or Asia and thus hire them.
NA organization, EU team, get over it. It's not even important.

I'll never understand NA idiots with their patriotism.

Makes me think if the kids we see at the event could be the pro players of (Maybe not so distant) future. I mean, look at Sumail, he was an absolute prodigy at 16 winning tournaments left and right.

What's wrong with bulldog?

waitwaitwait did he actually say the wife's part?

Yes.

I'm okay with getting a third game. Plus Wings and DC is much better; even better for resetting the bracket.

He said stepdaughter

So thats why NA won TI5 last year?

Shitty team with a limited playstyle and he's a meme loving faggot, mostly stems from my hatred of cuckliance as a whole though

If the Yankees had only Americans in their starting rotation and then East Asian nationalities
for their bullpen and position players would they be an NA team or an Asian team?

Aah, that's proportionately less cucked, then

I guess I'm a DC fan because of Misery and I don't really care I'm happy with how far they got. The rest is just about making puppey more angry and depressed with his decisions.

it's the same exact thing dude

2-0 HERE WE GO

2nd game up, gonna be a blood bath

Merlini stole caps suit.

misery winning tournament, hes a qt and i feel bad for all the stuff he had to deal with with lgd and team dog and stuff

Not really, just worded differently.

who the fuck said my wifes daughter got me into dota?? I was afk

Purge

DC are now picking EG heros

Nick Denton

some 57 year old cuck raising his wife's daughter

I'll count them as a NA team when the majority (3+) is from NA.

No one, a 57 year old dude said his stepdaughter got him into DotA.

Kaci interviewed a 57 year old guy in the crowd, said he's been into Dota 2 for 2 years and his wifes daughter got him into it.

Are you telling me you don't like memes and swedes making edgy racist and sexist (by reddit standards) jokes?

Well, goodbye EG

I don't give a shit about the content, i just hate the faggot that picks lone druid and np with some brood in the mix

Is Wings the only team with the largest pool heroes to use?

It has only now occurred to me how much Moo looks like Jesus

Okay, I got a laugh out of that

you hate the dongerino? why

but moo isnt a kebab?

Yes.
They pick so many different heroes, even irrelevant ones like Visage.

Hope EG wins just so wings can stomp them again.

He's been playing mostly bristleback and bat though.

America was created by euros, EG is created by americans, eg was cerated by europe.

And the conventional depiction of Jesus is actually just a handsome Italian man, not the Israeli carpenter he probably looked like.

Because i fapped to that screengrab of them the moment they realized they weren't even going to see the main stage last year
Fuck that team

A really shitty Dota 2 player who fucked Swedes to get to her spot in events. She can't play Dota 2 at all without a pro or someone like ODPixel.

Now she's riding ODPixel's dick.

She fucked Admiral Bulldog.

No, she wasn't.

Because 95% of the people who play Dota are horrible people.

Its a mentality thing. His step-daughter is just a normal respectful way of saying it. Ordinarily cucked. Not liberally cucked.

Cucklord ranking
Wife's daughter > Stepdaughter > Daughter (regardless of blood relations)

?

middle east was pretty diverse, he could have easily been white

JAKIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gg EG

DC riding on the jakiro meme pick

JAKIRO

Fair enough.

jakiro no pls

holy shit, w33 risking for 1-1

J
A
K
I
R
O
O
O
O
O

I wanna fug slark

Medusa without a Drow ranger to combo with is not very strong. EG have continued their policy of running slow greedy carries. Sven does not even come online till he gets blink and other items similar to Medusa. What the fuck are EG thinking? DC has chosen an early game-mid game draft and they have the talent to execute it very well. I think DC is going to win this match. Also loving the suprise Jakiro pick.

but he was a jewder?

JAKIRO

DC WERE ALL GRINNING MADLY IN THE BOOTHS WHILE THEY WERE PICKING HIM

JAKIROOOO

JAKIROOOOOO

Yes. Jakiro is best support

Go to paheal. After browsing it for the last hour like some user suggested, I see there's a huge amount of slark porn for some reason. It's that, gay porn and Sven using ulti on someone's ass

I saw a comic of PL and his illusions fucking BH in the ass.

Really gay.

I love ogre

This is going to be savage

Jakiro is a position 2 on DC now

I'm actually stoked. I wanna see if he's great with octarine, euls, aether, force staff, BoT and something else

Sumail is being bullied so hard

He's going aghs/refresher

What heroes have yet to be picked this TI?

Visage and Treant are probably 2 that weren't.

yeah its gay.

Lina

NICE CHRONO NOOOOOOOOB FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Disco horse

Bloodseeker, Techies, Visage, Treant and Lina

Lina, Visage, Treant

Lina not being picked makes sense, Lion can pretty much do everything she can, and better.

How good a pick is Sven against DC's lineup? Jakiro's tanky now, but that changes lategame

Techies got picked in DC vs Wings Game 2 on the first day.

Someone has the Visage one of this? I had it on my phone but it's broked.

It depends if EG is able to get to the late game. Sven and Medusa without items are useless.

Lesh

You know, i just remembered how much i don't miss that goatfucker

Gotcha fam

(checked)
You wouldn't happen to have the Venomancer one, would you?

Thanks dude. Top tier dubs, top tier bro and top tier hero.

Lina is Lion if you want him as a core

They're doing good about that. Despite the amazing pressure from DC right now, EG are turning that into kills for them.

if DC push faster, Sven won't be in a good position to deal with those unless farmed gaining from good laning phase and stacks.

There is a venomancer one?

Most disastrous smoke "gank" in history

GET 'EM, JAKIRO!

Oh and skeleking weren't picked

All I remember on it was the plague wards just being the minimap with wards everywhere and his ward quotes.

w33 going for a semi-support build. Hoping for a turnaround with that path item build.

Lots of dank dota memes, but haven't got that one.

Also, 15 minutes 5 kills?

WHere were you when EU >NA

Yeah this is gonna be a 3 game set unless EG does some major throwing.

This isn't actually good for DC. EG have recovered and DC don't have a single t2 taken down yet

w33.throw
that was a bad positioning from him, weird.

You mean NA>NA>Chinkshits>>>>>>>yurop

I want a maelstrom on void and him transition into carry. Way too hard to win otherwise.

Thanks

Eurocucks i swear

Just looked it up.

Bloodseeker, Lesh, Lina, Treant and Visage are the unpicked. So is Arc Warden but he doesn't count because he isn't even in CM yet. What a great patch this is.

Its over boys.

Literally who?
Shame the hero is so shit, what the fuck was up with removing his E for the spark wraiths?

Guys what the fuck is DC doing? Didn't they know what plan to pull?

Yeah this is probably one of the best patches because of all the hero vareity. It also it warmed my heart when I saw some of my favorite heroes getting picked in a TI that rarely are even there: Lich, Undying, Warlock, and Ogre. It is also amusing to contrast the current dota meta to LoL where you only have around 20 hereos to choose from.

GREAT
AMERICAN
CLEAVE

HOLY FUCK THAT TEAM WIPE EG EVEN HAD AN AGEIS

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIER 3 AND BARRACKS NOW?

Nah they pussied out.

WD destroyed that fight

JUST AS I SAY THIS THEY FINALLY PUSH T2 AND THEN GET A FIVE MAN TEAMWIPE TO THREATEN THE HIGH GROUND WITH

FUCK YES DC

AAAAAAWWWW YE BOYS

wow I really thought EG won that fight.

I saw this one instead.
spoiler: mega gay

Is slark actually BSJ? he's really good

I want Resolu1on to pick up Diffu after Skadi

ITS OVER

for mana burn on medusa?

Faggot

yeah and no escape also.

Noice

That is not including all of his other expensive items as well.

I think it's more likely for Void to get it. Slark wants BKB and Abyssal, but void likes diffusal

The mistimed dark pact by Resolution…

I feel that guy

SAY IT WITH ME NOW
BIG
DICK
FEAR
THIS IS WHAT A MAN LOOKS LIKE EUROCUCKS

I've been browsing a lot of porn during the stream, I can post some if you want jsut tell me who you want

Big Dick Lanm > Old Man Fear

I'll take some Enchantress

Say no more fam

More like Captain America

Fuck outta here

Oh, there's plenty of straight vanilla Dota 2 porn, there's just a very disproportionate amount of gays.

This is even worse.

three games now out of the last 4 with EG have had 9/11 on the scoreboard.

Tortuga does some good stuff

That guy talked so much shit in the all star match.

Please no.

maut should just shut the fuck up

Iceiceice talked to his fan to take Iceiceice name so he could take Big Dick Lanm, thats why he was mocking RTZ by saying he is maxing Smoke first

no need to spoil friend, almost all I got is enchantress
However almost all of what I found is not really good

DC need to get farm on Moo. w33 can wait to get his aghs or octarine, but they need more than Resolution to be on the scale of the Sven

fuck haiku buy out the heroes from hon enjoy massive increase in fun heroes for dota 2

wtf that last one

how about no

It looks good, once I cut the guy

looks like EG might win this to settle for 1-1.

do it

DC aren't playing well = (

For what purpose?

Their draft is shit at this point in the game. I called this game ages ago and my opinion has never changed.

Do what ever you want to his dick make him your bitch

They keep allowing EG to initiate on them and then try to make these sloppy disengagements.

stop

Theres something called discipline that EG has a lot of.

lots of dashes

they're so fucked

47 min gg?

What's with you guys using angry smileys?

Pretty dumb move for DC to keep going for the Roshan.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

I wonder if this win is the morale boost that EG will need to win the set?
Or if DC will lose steam and feel the pressure get to them?

Fear literally, carried the game.

See this PC's picture folder.

They don't take aegis, they take refugees

holy shit i remember him, every time he goes missing mid you know someone is gona die

Get them outta here.

Enchantress is my tulpa.

100 hours on gimp

I will never doubt Captain America again

Can we agree that w33's items for jakiro were the problem in that game and not the hero itself?

perfect

Absolutely true, his build was not agressive enough

BKB is also a good item

Its honestly just EG won through not dying and not losing in 15 minutes nothing else.

digigita haos

Time to mute the stream.

Is this girl drunk or autistic?

This chick drunk or something?

that bitch is wasted

TRUMP

Does she have a speech impediment or is she just retarded?

You look like this and you have to give DC some encouragement.

What do you say?

Either mental illness or people are literally fucking getting shitfaced or taking drugs.

DIGJIBITYJ KEEEEEEETZJ

durr imma redtarded grill

DIBIAL CAKE DDOS

I don't think that speech impediments count as mental illness

You guys are so fucking retarded, It's obviously mic feedback delay.

What happen? I mute stream when its not in game.

It's like you don't even know how to America

lol imagine getting shitfaced at the international on ketamine.

DIGEGETD KAYERRS CAN LAND UH CRONOOOO

girl pls go

Oh right, that thing's a bitch to ignore

Sure

It was probably ironic tbh.

Doubt he actually supports Trump.

Slacks saying whut

Wanna know who's Trump's favourite Dota?
Dark Seer

I'm sorry, Moo. Your friends have to go back.

I dunno, Dark Seer wall can be walked right through. Earthshaker makes better walls.

pls explain

Try talking through listening to your voice on a .5 second delay and talking. It's hard to do, the guy caught it too at the end.
It's half the reason Red Shirt Guy couldn't talk the other half is he's autistic.

Earth Shaker also shakes things up

Holy fuck that interview was so cring even autism-slacks couldn't paste it back together

You…got the joke, right?

At least it wasn't as bad as that faggot with the MLP shirt that got interviewed at what I think was TI3.

He did.
Dark Seer is a shit hero for a joke about walls, because it can be just walked through. All the heroes he listed can make solid walls you can't walk through.

Nah Invoker/Earthshaker.

INVOKER WILL MAKE MAGIC GREAT AGAIN!

all of those heroes build walls as well, user
u r dum

lol i took it way too literally, like 'Dark Seer', guy who sees darkies and tells trumbe where they are

…what?

BROOO MASTA

BREWMASTER

:–DDDD

A BARREL OF LAUGH

I had a feeling this was a carry Kunkka for a second because illusions. Calling it now though, EG going to grand finals.

Soooo its looking like EG is going to win this match based on the drafts. It is going to be hard for DC. Who knows though DC may be able to pull a rabbit out of their hat.

truly the pinnacle of balance

Damn
I was really hoping for DC going to finals

Brew is a baller ass motherfucker.
EG should win because of the Alpha alone.

B R E W M A S T E R
R
E
W
M
A
S
T
E
R

ALCOHOLISM IS A BARREL OF LAUGHS

It's slowly sinking in for me that we are going to say goodbye to either EG or DC

what

No matter what, a Top 3 finish is still very impressive.

It's like im on my 2k mmr pubs

It absolutely is, but we know that if DC lose and look back on this a day later, they will think about how close they came to winning it all. They couldn't have just gotten top 3, they could have gone all the way. If they lose.

EG it's sad to say goodbye to as well, but at least they got their win last year. Well, except Zai, but he still has his looks

That can't be good for DC.

DC are really really far behind

Now suddenly they're on top

Suicidal ursa

What the hell's ursa doing

they cant fight EG

they can but they're picking some really stupid fights, like throwing everything to kill dazzle on their jungle

Rage DC by Moo

Of all the places for the pressure to get to them

OUTPLAYED
U
T
P
L
A
Y
E
D

Listening to these two idiot caster making my head hurts.

Holy shit, are they gonna do it?

These are some very smooth plays from DC. Roaming, split pushing, solo pick offs, and stuff.

Dc are out maneuvering them by a lot.

All they have to do is

I can't recall the last time I've seen such control. How are DC doing it?

EG didnt push while they could and now all dc heroes are fat as fuck, specially slark with easy titan pick offs
it's gg

SoonerLater

These aren't even splitpush heroes. Beastmaster kinda is, but the whole draft suggests 5-manning.
This is such a beautiful move on DC's part.

If this goes super late, I can see Fear being big enough to take a whole lane by himself to even things out. But then again, maybe DC would be big enough to take the ancient then too

Underdog story of the decade.

beastmaster is 0 3 1 but has done the most damage to enemy home lol

Can you hear the chinese/russian casters on the background too?

If not for Fear committing illusions to push out the lanes with, EG would be in so much worse shape. His dick is just that big

THIS FUCKING TENSE GAME

45 minute value wand purchased on universe

I actually forgot this wasn't grand finals for a second

Kunkka really useful hero.

Slark: Do dumb shit out of position and get away with it every time

I'M GONNA FUCKING PASS OUT

Oh my god this game. NO SHAME FOR THE LOSERS!

OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT

THIS IS NA DOTO FOLKS

Holy fuck.

my fucking heart

RAPIER BOYS

KUNKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
DEEEEE!!
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS MATCH! WESTERN DOTA BEST DOTA

Since when was vlads bought on ursa again?

Holy shit what a game

ggggggGGGGGGASDKL;FJASDKLFJKLSDAFJLASD;FJASDM,KLFJASDL;KFJ;KASDJFKASDNHVGJKSROGFHYUIVASDEHGJUSDR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH DC BOYS

Amazing.

NA DOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD

IT'S ALL OVER

Underdog story of the century

On one hand i'm happy for moo, on the other hand…
Fuck you EG, they could have been in the grand finals if they didn't throw yesterday

DAT GAME

ВОТ ЭТО ИГРА

MOTHER
FUCKING
DOTA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whendidegthrowlast.com/ someone update this

DC absolutely deserved that win. They played so well

FIRED

They really need to nerf slark already

YFW YOU ARE NOT PUPPEY RIGHT NOW

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This TI.. best fucking ever.

PUPPEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

LATER LATER, PUPPEY! I HAVE AN AEGIS TO WIN!

Not today, Tidehunter. Today you just got shipwrecked.

DC was getting racks at 19 minutes
Not that much of a throw

I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT DC DONT BOMB OUT 0-3 VS THE CHINKS

Try again, nigga

back when his passive was a UAM

Predicting 3-2
Really hoping for DC tho

This game

Rigged?

3-2 wings
ez

Nah, it was a joke against the people claiming the games are rigged.

Resolution and w33 carried not that retard misery being useless on kunkka for 50 mins

SO when is the grand finals? So I know how much I got to get something to eat.

I'm 100% cheering for DC in the grand finals.

COME ON BOYS, YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT

18 MIN

Bantz mate

Thanks. That should be enough time

Called it third match but what a match. The split push strategy was very odd at first but came effective lategame.

3-2 please, just to send me to the hospital.
I respect Wings a lot but I can't NOT root for DC after all they've been through. They've made me love Dota all over again

I fucking hate sheever so much, the way she fucking weasels and deflects questions makes me sperg out.

MORE CRING INC

woah

Wasn't that bad, but

woah

its a bit weird they have the b team on for the final, maybe theyll swap them out for when the actual final begins

hopefully theyve executed charlie in the mean time

you have to go back

Am I the only one having trouble thinking right now? Watching that set was exhausting and now they're asking us to go through grand finals

The cringe continues.

Also, do we have a Firetires Dota 2 Guild (yet)?

better than cheering for paki bastards

americans really aren't that smart are they huh

No.
Maybe it'd be worth having one

wtf these puppets

KEK

I fucking love this goofy ass TI

Dont. Please dont

;_;

I was talking about EG with the two fucking snackbar cunts and the swedish cuck

"USA is not a real country; you are an Englishman with a Stars and Stripes."

Made one.
steamcommunity.com/groups/8chDoto2/

Would like a idea for a logo.

not even british smh tbh fam

I love how clear it is that everyone fucking hates Slacks

I muted the stream and am watching DS9 in meantime. That slacks monster is so embarrassing my face turns red and am sitting here alone.

Why even bother?

that zeus kiddo
:3

NO IO ARCANA

FUCKING RIGGED

FUCK NO
NO MORE JUG ITEMS PLEASE NO

smh

YES!
YURNERO WINS THE FUCKING ARCANA!
FUCK YES!
IN YOUR FACE, IO! THE BIG BLUE GOD JUST GOT FELLED BY THE SAMURAI!

FUCK

This was Io's only chance to get anything.

Plebbit btfo again

pmt fam RIP Io items

I'll vote Io next year, Yurnero's my favourite so I had to get him an arcana

Why the fuck do you guys want a jug arcana??? It's gonna be him floating with 6 swords and red glow eyes

REDDIT IN FLAMES

Seriously does it ever worked?

Where you seeing this?

I deleted it and hid my shame

He's the best hero, man. If any character's the face of Dota it should be him.
Hello, halfchan-friend. You should know we use **'s instead of [spoiler]'s on fullchan.

On the stream, they just showed it

Hence why I used [spoiler]'s, I just put / in the wrong place.

i'm just fucking retarded and never use these ok

Honestly, I think Valve could make arcanas for both. Do Jugg first since he won and all, but later do Io since he clearly had a lot of support and it would be pretty damn easy.

He already has more items than most heroes, that was a waste. Arcana on sf, terror or cm is alright but jug's drowning on custom katana skins. io didnt deserve it either

Jakiro did

why is this fuck still allowed on screen?

And now he has an arcana to complete his set.

I am content.

Silly goyim, more work doesn't always mean more $$$

now buy our day one underlord cosmetics for only $20

fucking please end my suffering
play dota and stop being faggots about it

I AM FALLING ASLEEP HERE

It's okay we only think you're a little bit of a loser.

Hey, dude, don't kick yourself. I like you anyway. Now turn that frown upside down and stock up for GF

jesus christ im absolutely positively 110% retarded

anyway I have used [spoiler] since the beginning of time and didn't know this was a thing, left 4reddit when people started shilling Holla Forums after gamergate post removals.

Best hero, best design and best announcer.

** was used before on halfchan.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Okay, I call bullshit. Its clear that Io had the popular vote.

This is the international of upsets. I have never been so stressed.

someone post more slark gaysex

I wouldn't be surprised if they rigged it. Juggernaut Arcana makes for more sales, and a cooler accompanying update and comic. We would never know because they had the vote counts.

Fuck, you got me

Now that you put it that way, it's clear that Io's arcana run could only have ended in failure. He was the favourite to win it, after all

Go look for them yourself, there are plenty everywhere

This is my first time drinking an IPA, why does shit taste like bitter iced tea?

The worst thing about DC winning is that they have no chance against Wings.
If EG won the MASTERMIND could have come up with some strat to kill the chinks like he has many times before.

Have you learned nothing so far into this TI? That they have chance means that they're sure to take it

There's a lot of people that have the compendium and vote all their points without voicing their decision on chans/reddit for memes
I really think that's what happened

on one hand, I'm with you, on the other hand… if they have no chance how did they beat EG?

IPAs tend to use a lot of citrusy hops, hence a lot of terpenes lending to the flavor. I'm not a fan

because white = right

Stop being salty, Peter. I won fair and square.
Now give me your energy along with the rest of the fans.

in before DC utterly decimates wings

I'm just gonna stick to stouts and porters

what

Mama Moo proud as fuck, I like her and her support so much

Can they keep the pattern going?

Ok memes aside, why is DC considered a NA team?

Sure you are.

I-I don't?

Straight up? Because they were made by NA for NA and live in NA. That's really it. Something something american pride about immigration something.

DC is running on the power of potential
NA is going to take it two years in a row baby

EG had their chance to beat Wings and they got wrecked

DC are the only team in this tournament who have managed to win a game against Wings so far

Yeah, I remember EG having no chance last year.

Probably not what happen or maybe Valve rigged the vote, but that is what I'd like to think happen.

What would they have done for the Io arcana anyways?

really they all live NA? man that's a lot of non-americans living and playing in america

IT"S THE AMERICAN DREAM

Take the best and the brightest from Europoor countries and they are no longer swedes or Italians or Danes but AMEIRCANS

I'm impressed.

because they are based in NA, thats about it. when they enter qualifies they enter regional qualifies they go in via the NA slot

are you new?

Thinking about it now maybe its for the best that Io lost, Would you really want to see an anime ghost pixie instead of wisp?

Kaci didn't even play games before she got the job and was very open about it, she was just a local news reporter that Valve hired to do player interviews and people ended up really liking her. She's pretty annoying though at times but shit like "Micheal skills?" in her first year was pretty hilarious.

Yeah, immigration is a thing.

If I didn't like Jugg so much this would have pushed me to it, yeah.

what happened? Why would I want to be Slacks?

Same reason the Detroit Red Wings are an American team despite having nothing but Russians. They make their home in America, so they're American.

i hated that first vote for io reddit thread that started it all and i voted against all the time when it became serious. if only they let things happen naturally

who?

An hour + of just retarded shit and no videogames

IT IS TIME.

Alright it's going to sound dumb, but these drums are pretty hype

I'd agree with you if we didn't just sit through all that shit earlier.

You're right it does sound dumb. And wrong.

Time to watch Wings win.

Better than deadmouse.

its gonna be another hour of just this

Not incorrect

The fact that there's just silence with the drums makes this just a bit boring
They could be a lot better with something happening while they play

LIKE A FUCKING GAME

Are you hyped yet guise

Whatever happens in the grand finals this was a pretty magical and fun to watch run for DC.
Once again they march to war, they will march for victory or death.

HERE WE GO

GET HYPED

FOR DOTAAAAAA

Im sure everyone was hyped until we had to sit through more than an hour of retarded bullshit

Yeah.
Like Slacks said, I'm just happy for Dota. This is going to be an amazing set.

that trumpet

Nah, the orchestra is fine before the grand final

This is actually a really good idea

The hour of intermission was scheduled, if you paid any attention.

Good for DC though, they just finished a series and need as break as they could.

Krautchan levels of backstory

goddamn kill me already

FIRED

fuck that's hot

So Holla Forums, what is best DotA music?

The drums are too loud.

the wub soundpack goyim go on spend your shekels in the valve(tm) store ehehe

I got curious and went to check on reddit. Most of them calling it rigged

LOL

The dota music sometimes reminds me of the music from warcraft 3 and WoW

Goddamit if I had known this would take an entire day I'd have loaded up some mechwarrior missions when the match ended

Glad to know you appreciate my gimp skills

the one playing right now. As for music packs, dire shreds or whatever it's called

I'm replying to myself but Ti5 music is really good aside from pick music.

I'm mad because I really wanted to see more items for a hero that has nothing and I was really curious was to what an IO arcana would be like.

I really doubt juggernauts arcana will at all be interesting if their history will be anything to go by and he already has a ton of cosmetics.

Finally, some fucking video games.

who keeps inviting Pyrion Flax back?

It's time!

Juggernaut found an evil sword now he glows while wearing black and red and says edgy things.

I want Moo's milf to be happy so lets go DC.

Is Charlie a Yakuza?

HERE IT COMES BOYOS

GRAND
FINALS

deffo this

I like DC but if they take a single game off Wings I'll be surprised

no hes a boring cunt

I know you jest, but I honestly expect something like that.

Dual sword cube wisp would have been so much better.

3x15 50Kg french curls, daily

LETS GO Holla Forums

I'm not jesting. Look at the other arcana. CM is the one standout not being a glowier edgier version of the normal hero.

HOLY SHIT

LET'S FUCKING GO GO GO GO GO!!

I'M READY

WARNING
WARNING

IO PICKED

The live orchestra is great hell of a lot better than that horrific cringe show of Deadmouse last year.

READY AS FUCK

now DC must pick Juggernaut and guarantee the win. He has a 52% favoured matchup against Io. :^)

Link? I didn't see Ti5.

ALL LOCKED AND LOADED FAGGOT

remember the afterparty with that literalwho woman singer who looked like she was drunk and on drugs at the same time?

DC look like they are quite pressured right now. They could break.

Here I just Youtube it:
youtube.com/watch?v=OwM_eBAnUQ0
No one liked it and it kinda ended the International on a lame note.

SILENCER INCOMING

GO TIME

DUNDUNDUNDUDNUDNUND

Wings' players are biting their lips too. This is some serious pressure.

Can they hear the drums playing from inside their booths?

that was after the final, theres still time my friend :)

katie kate, rumour was she was someone high up at valves niece

Nope, those things are sound proofed.

Oh god I have completely forgot about it that. Yeah people were shitting all over her for her performance that was just as bad as the deadmouse cunt.

Perfect. That would make me shit myself if I couldn't just focus on the dotes.

It also reminds me of TI4 where C9's level 1 rosh attempt was ruined because it got the crowd too excited

top kek

Love me some Ogre picks

You got it called

Anyone would be nervous with 9 MILLION DOLLARS on the line

FUCKING FACELESS VOID PICK GG LADS

YOU CALLED IT

The live orchestra I think was there last year too.
The problem with deadmau5 was that the game ended, EG picked the aegis and the arena just went silent with this guy playing anti-hype music

Let's hope for a good finish this year, even if wings win

Goddamn, Wings draft is real good

If DC picks a hero that doesn't have a silence they get fucked by Storm.

No there not, at least against very loud noises. Misery in the after game interview with Kaci after the DC vs EG, mentioned that he heard the crowd cheering when he chose Jakiro. That was why he smiled he said. There was also that rumor in the TI4 if I renumber
correctly where the crowd went insane when C9 tried to lvl 1 Rosh, and the opposing team went straight to the pit shortly after the crowd exploded.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

F R E S H M E A T

IO
PUDGE
SILENCER

WTF I HATE DOTA NOW

played enough timber with a kotl so know. That void just confirmed it

PPPPPUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!

PUDGE OUTTA FUCKING NOWHERE

P U D G K A
U
D
G
K
A

Weeeell, way to throw the game

Sky chicken?

Wings has a much stronger draft, obviously.

fucking thank god

This is going to be wild

wings not really chinese
russians confirmed

this is already GG, fucking DC got outdrafted as fuck

I win nothing but I'm nervous too.

Well, at least even if DC loses we've got tubby casting so it should be good

NO W33VOKER

GAME THROWN

someones still salty

Taunters curse, wings win. GG.

I'm fucking sweating just watching this

PUB TIER TI6 FINAL

I'M FEELING IT

Storm gettin' shat on like he deserves, aw yiss.

Moo playing that Slardar like a fiddle.

I would have been hit by that last crush. Moo is fucking good!

STORM SPIRIT = SHAT ON

What are your predictions for the next patch?

w33 is playing ten times more dominantly than he ever did when on Secret. I didn't think that was possible.

Jesus, this grand finals is going to have no brakes is it?

Mirana and timbersaw nerf. HARD.

DEE
NIED

Which hero is ass raping Void in that comic

Ursa

mirana is getting raped, her dog too

Tell me about SWM carry, guys. Is there any hope for him in this lineup after the 20 minute mark?

Looks like Ursa to me.

ITT PRO HOOKS

Hard to say, really
His ult has like next to no cooldown so he can pump out a metric shit ton of damage but the chinks can easily pick him apart
But he's doing a pretty good job of shitting on them so far

Hello,

I am a bit confused. Your thread starts with the title "Dota 2" but then your in-context text claims that it is a Battleborn thread. Please advise
Signed,
Me

he needs a force staff or euls

WOAW

AGHAHAHFASHFASIDAGHFDAGO

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

Something tells me this match is going to be a very hard fought win

(Checked)

Thus it must be true

MVP CREEP

I swear Wings must be cheating or something. Their reading of DC's moves is nigh-on telepathic.

It's like a real pub game

Only i have lags in game stream?

ANCIENT CHINESE MAGIC

nope me too

ingame or twitch better stream?

God I hate storm

that wipe

THAT CHRONO, JESUS FUCK

WEW fuck those chinks. Nice teamwipe DC win this match!

I RIDE WITH THE LIGHT

O U T P L A Y E D

DC ARE FUCKING LEADING, OH MY GOD

I'm not watching ingame. Hearing the crowd is too important for me.

HOLY SHIT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN CONTESTED ROSH WITH A PUDGE RIGHT OUTSIDE AND ENDED WITH A TEAMWIPE

Twitch

Yeah, crowd noise brings the hype.

Use livestreamer.

live images coming out from the wings camp

Did you guys see those "pro" chinks fuck up that Io save? What an embarrassment.

Holy shit

I'M GOING TO MARRY W33HA AFTER THIS SET!

Reminds me of crowds in baseball counting balls.

I'M FEELING GREAT

Sunsfan's band of unwashed immigrants is fucking doing it!

These patriots are doing god's work

GG

DC CAN'T DO IT THEY SAID

GG
G
G

EU DOTA BOYS

AND THERE'S THE GG

I still just… god, kotl plus skywraith is so disgustingly good, that mana sustain just makes him disgustingly good

MID DUAL LANE SKYWRATH + OGRE NEW META

Best of 5. They got 4 more matches ahead.

This was just a outdraft.

wings dont get a win for being in upper bracket?

RAPED BY WEEHA

They just perma-tilted chinks gaming

But everyone was saying it was Wings that outdrafted DC. ==BTFO==

no because thats fucking retarded

A true Trump supporter like Sunsfans surely had his team go through the legal process. w33 can join us on top of the wall laughing at illegals trying to enter!

These fucking plays

Man, the whole arena mooing
So good

I'm fucking dying

BUILD THE FIREWALL

The signs are true though.

Is Trump planning on changing dota queues?

God bless these patriots

it's the fucking truth
that caster was making like the signs with his hands

Holy shit I agree with that. They should ban eastern Europe and south America from US servers. I am also suprised they even had the balls to post that poster on the right. I say the same thing in game all the time though.

Actually, yeah, the casters/panel last night were saying that wings is a very emotional team, a loss will be devastating
Then again, they did outdraft DC and just get their shit pushed in anyways

does anyone know how sunsfan actually made enough money to start a team?

this game was therapeutical

the caster was making signs because he probably couldn't hear anything in his earplug

DC hopes are real. We might see them win.
Wings are scary, but holy fuck do I want to see DC win.

No, not a true outdraft. SWM crushes storm and gives his team momentum, but Slardar and Silencer crush SWM. But DC played beautifully, beautifully around that, despite Wings' efforts; he was almost always in the safe position he needed to be in, and when he wasn't he sometimes just outplayed Shadow and Faith when they tried to right-click him

As it turns out, focus beats out style.

DC had more focus than EG.

DC did not get out picked though Sky shits all over Storm in any match.

Not really an outdraft since the panels usually doesn't consider the laning phase. Storm lost that lane hard against skywrath.

DC beating the Chinks like Trump is gonna beat Hillary

EVERYONE STFU ITS PURGE TIME

Hahahahaha

Sunsfan is just the boss of dotacinema, making retarded videos for fun. He probably has people under him making money with the channel/website

Also, a bunch of sponsors

I'd be shitting my pants 24/7 if I was the guy who had to transport it.

Holy shit did you see the bald cuck announcer who looks like a nu male turn around tell the murican server guys to stop it?

love how those guys are actually respectful and only had those signs up for 5 secs and now they are just chilling listening to the show
only classy trump voters

You can tell that Wings underestimated DC a lot in this. They did not show them much respect, and I don't mean in the Pudge pick. I mean in how they always assumed innocently of many of their means - they gave Storm Spirit all of the stacks instead of Slardar or Silencer because of course he'll outplay w33ha's SWM eventually. Of course they contested the Rosh even when it was still 3v5: Silencer will be up any second and they have Pudge!

Either they will tilt, or they will give DC a lot, lot more respect; if the latter, then we have a seriously sweat-inducing set on our hands

And now some guy has a "Make mid great again" sign. Cant stop the RWDS.

plus well organised and designed posters

meanwhile other degenerates have shit posters and keep them up in a desperate call for attention

Truly the best sport

Pretty sure all bernouts killed themselves by now.

she does this every year

Anyone else just immediately mute the stream when Kaci or Slacks starts talking?

Christ.

purge is a bernout

also i never knew vs had biggest tits

Rest In Peperoni Bernouts

I've had a few games delve into everyone stop playing and discussing the election.

Say what you want about the community but most English speaker are pretty cool

People with a competitive drive are naturally Trump supporters.

no lol? are you diagnosed or just free wheeling?

I mute both of them in addition to the panel of 4 they usually have. The only time I unmute Kaci is when she is doing interviews.

See I fucking knew he sucked dick. I would love to see a leaked video of him getting fucked or sucking cock. I love Purge so much I would make him my bitch all night long.

I can

Same here

Purge isn't a real person. Its just a sex doll who happens to have things to say about dota.

Holy fuck.
This isn't a shitpost. This is reality.
And I love it.

Oh no here they come to report us for hate speech in various websites

hes not even that good looking, pajkatt and misery are leagues better

i wish h4nn1 was still in the scene (((

fire monkey user

coincidentally next hero will be a fire monkey

And they're going to fucking win.

LET'S DO THIS DC

I'm not gay Moo is pretty sexy. I want him to dress up like a cowboy.

we're all friends here user

Thats the third time you say that today user, are you sure you're not homo?

King monkey god, but close

nice

I just want to see a topless Moo riding on a horse wearing a cowboy hat and assless chaps looking confidently in my general direction. Not gay at all.

i love confident winter, awkwardly trashing people at a moments notice

Pretty damn excited for that

I'm with them all the way.
LET'S GO DC!

sounds like a painful process

I'm not gay either I just want to watch Purge in a male chastity device get fucked hard by a guy, or something much bigger then him and fucking loving it.

I'm not gay I just want to hang out with friends and drink alcohol

It's ok guys, slahser's voice turns me on

inb4 moo picked timber again

Ohhh that closeup of Moo's face… Oh colonel Moo~

They're just using the slogan for a English speaking only servers
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with politics

oh shit>>10380591
wings thought ahead

Timber's not great vs Void anyway. Until he gets lotus or some purge item, Time Dilation ruins his cooldowns (and his escape mechanism)

the depressed marble mouth?

you dont understand how like, seriously bernouts and shillaries take trumps rhetoric. they liken it to hitler speeches; they would never use it even as a joke/ironically, they think repeating it is an endorsement

Way too many people determine their political votes on candidate speeches. It's like they don't care that their speeches can go against their policies, connections or even themselves.

DOOM YOU

DOOM

YOU'RE DOOMED!

So what happened in Game 1? I heard casters mention "FOUNTAIN HOOKING, TI STYLE" Was there really a fountain hook?

YOU'RE DOOMED

baby boy is back

no, pudge hooked an ally as he was tping so that a skywrath homing missile would take slightly longer to hit him, saving him

Wings picked Pudge and he did some a very nice save. DC dumpstered them pretty convincibly though.

Well, DC lost

No, pudge hooked an ally slardar tping and he copleted the cast just as he was traveling on the hook

A defensive fountain hook; Wings's Pudge hooked a support away so their TP could finish

Watching TI always reminds me how much better DotA2 is vs. LoL.

Oh, I see, thanks. Nice play.

These fucks making out

rest in peace

wtf resolution?

Resolution

I AM THE MIDNIGHT OF YOUR SOUL

Holy shit invoker is op, of course a cheater would use him

Are you fucking retarded?

A lot more even a game right now, but DC's draft is way more lategame favoured right now. DC benefits way more from each of its heroes getting big

bait

how is DC so fucking good holy shit

but weeha is playing mirango?

Everyone else showed up with extreme pressure and was nervous about performing well in expectations in a tense meta where anyone can beat anyone.

DC showed up wanting nothing other than to just play Dota for as long as they could.

THE TILT IS REAL

GG REPORT VOID PLS EZE EZ EZ EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

I just noticed how big Wings' pos 4 was. He's almost as big as Misery, who really loves being large for a support.
Is this common for Wings to do, or are they following DC's lead a bit?

They really do seem to be making more mistakes this game

its a jungle sk, hes going to be making a lot of money

These next ten minutes can be where Wings wins the match. Their lineup is strong in this period but DC's isn't fully online yet. What do they get?

pick the doom, he is often alone and quite weak, but DC wont go without him

y.

Who does lategame favour?

wings

Why?

depends, like vs like (ie if they all had the same farm) it comes down to execution, but on the games current track, wings

Look at the heroes

DC has better lategame with Naga, Razor and Doom. All of them will be super tanky and hard hitting.

ayy lmao

Holy shit that song

These song wings are dropping are fucking hilarious.

What happened?

these fucking blueball songs god damn

Naga illusions plus shadow demon is incredibly hard to play against though. Wings will win fights late game, DC wins splitpush shenanigans.

I see a Naga that can become a core. I see a Doom who can become literally unkillable and disable two enemies, an in-and-out nuker in Mirana, a Razor who steals all of Void or Slardar's damage, and shadow demon.

naga isnt going to get a rad, let alone octarine, manta etc.

It was a very hard fought loss. Game 3 of that series was super hype, almost rivalling EHOME vs EG Game 1.

EG did weird drafts and DC probably cheated/valve rigged.

If EG are Armada, then DC are Hungrybox.
Look at it that way

Naga playing core at the same level as wings cores is really hard now. doom isnt doing that good either razor is the only power on DC

If DC takes it late enough she can

THAT FUCKING SUNSTRIKE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

THROWS

DC is going to have to call GG soon. They are losing every fight.

WINGS
WINGS
WINGS
WINGS

DC forgot what wards were holy shit

Well lads, we're going to four games min.

GG
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THIS GAME

chingers really are the worst

GET FUCKED AMERICUCKS

You can't tell me they didn't throw that shit on purpose at the end.

DC is a Euro team, I think.

why are there so many chinks in seattle exactly? like half the crowd are mainlanders

They are based out of arizona and listed as American, even though only Moo is America. Hence all the arizona flags

Burgers had some fat flow into their brains so they think it's a NA team because they, with their 4 European players train in America.

I'm butthurt too, but wings won that fair and square.

I feel a cold sweat working up, lads. DC cracked at the end as the lead slipped away from them. I hope this isn't the beginning of a tilt

DC should have won that. They just needed to drag the game out for a while longer

you've never been to a major west coast city have you?

keep telling yourself that, fam

Nobody cares for some random chink team

no i live in a 99% white part of europe

no euros are cheering for the soulless, we are cheering for the euro team

THEY LOST, THEY GOT FUCKING STOMPED, THATS NOT CHEEKY, THATS RETARDED
I thought you dog eaters were supposed to be smart

OK, got all that? I assume you can put all that together.

You retarded? DC was early game, they would have fell off to heroes like Invoker, Sand King and Slardar even harder.

I was just making fun of you saying chink. I'd say DC is the most popular team in this thread and it's because of how amazing they've been playing since getting knocked into lower bracket

It is a European-American team so stop your bitching. More importantly why can the chinks play so well? I thought only gooks were good at this kind of shit.

That's League, Koreans don't play DotA as much as they do play League.

China is mostly DotA. Main place where competitive DotA grew off in the beginning.

Chinks consider esports real sports and therefore are subsidized by the Commie party for THE GRORY OF THE MIDDRE KINGDOM

They pick weird heroes and win too, the fact that they even tried to pick techies shows that they aren't tryhard faggots like DC or pretty much any other team that isn't MVP

MVP is shit too

Naga and Doom would have helped even things out for late game though.

theres literally over a billion chinks, which means only 0.0000005% of them need to be good to form this team

thats why the 'asians' are smart meme persists, cos the (overwhelming majority of the population) are still locked up in the sticks or industrial facilities back in duh motherrand

Tbh fam they really should ban Trump signs from their event so they don't annoy the chinese members of their teams/audience.

fags getting triggered left and right

why so butt hurt? I'm Mexican and found that "taco taco burrito" sign funny. Wish they added HuEHuEHuE to it.

What makes them shit? They turned out to be better than a good portion of the teams invited here and they play crazy fast games.

In late game Slardar, Invoker and Faceless scale much better. Doom isn't that tanky.

LOL THE CAMERA MAN PANNING AWAY FROM THE ANTI TRUMP SIGN

GET FUCKED GOOK

Flax looks like he wants to strangle slacks but that would probably be a "microagression" Dude is full blown tumblr triggered

cuz its fucking reddit

Theyre gooks

I still don't understand why everyone saying DC is an underdog team, when they are top 2 NA team even before Manila.

no, you stay quiet like a good little trained monkey. you only exist to make them feel good about themselves.

haw haw yes UN these statistics are 100% guaranteed china quarity, the grorious peopres repubric would never rie

theres only one thing made in china, junk

The average chink shits in the street and ignores someone that just got ran over by a fucking car, i wouldn't call some random ass graph representative

Literally everything is made in China.

I bring up statistics, you bring up insults. Good one.

chinks in charge of speaking english LUL

???

calling it again

silencer inc

I think a per city/region IQ map would be more realistic. Peasant farmers in the middle of China and midwesterners in the US damn sure aren't topping out the IQ scale.

Darker skin, lower IQ in general is probably still true through.

HAW HAW HIGHEST IQ YOU SEE, YESSIR

I'm sorry, this all must be really hard on your little gaijin brain. Superior Asian intellect must be very intimidating for you, I'll try putting it in more simple terms that you can understand:

Is that easier to understand?

b& chinks from tourneys

bring back the exclusion acts

The thing is, it mixes many population groups together because of the country grouping. Take Norway for example, the south are nords and the north are like samii people sorta like Inuits.

how come they can't into innovation and steal everybody else's ideas then
HAHAHAHAHAHA no
that just further proves that somebody pulled this graph out of their ass

instead of enabling competitive spirit, creativity in memes and forcing spics to do a meme or something reddit takes any deviation from PC status quo as something inherently bad and evil. i wish we'd have banter with china because their memes are so witty and clever.
lefties on reddit just call anyone around themselves assholes so they appear as saints. the amount of ignorance and obliviousness makes normal country folk look like real saints.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Okay.

Yet you can't grasp simple punctuation. Not a single word I wrote was written wrong.

Didn't know todd howard lurked here, that was a whole lotta lying buddy

And just like in real life, the 99.9% of non-SJWs don't give a flying fuck that some special snowflake millennial cunt got triggered by a Trump sign.

They're loud, but no one listens.

haw haw very werr done you write correctry on comedy website, top work!

your sentence is obviously incorrect which you cant even understand, youre fucking dumb lol

CHinks love cheating on tests.

When are they going to pick best girl?

To be fair, Italy actually is pretty smart and I don't just mean so you can get a Ferrari or a Lamborghini out of them.

Just as soon as she stops being flat as a board

WE SKELETON NOW

Real talk, I fell in love with w33ha's Windrunner when he wrecked set after set for Secret with it. If he got to play it and win a game with it here, I'd be a pretty happy customer

SKELE TIME BOYS

woah, is there any source on that?

Do you mean my use of the word "literally"?

In that case, yes. I was exaggerating. But most electronics are made in China. My PC case, motherboard (that's actually Taiwan I think), GPU, monitor, 3DS, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, mic, controller and router are all made in China.

I fucking hate reddit, once that place disapear I will be celebrating.

Boy, chinks got awfully quiet after that first blood turned into 2 kills for DC

What the fuck was Moo doing?

do iq tests even test creativity, i don't think so

i was under the impression the alpine region had the highest iq in europe and they might have oversampled northern italy

PRO FEED STRAT

so its wrong you stupid third worlder

saying an absolute which is incorrect is not 'exaggerating', its wrong, untrue, incorrect, do you understand tiny yellow man lol?

also just because youre too poor to buy quality equipment doesnt mean we all are

Were pro-Trump getting triggered when people took shots at Trump like one audience guy did during the pre-GF interview?

Good thing the talent overall have the better idea to keep the politics out of dota. We're here just for video games, the political debate can wait until tomorrow

tumblr

You're fucking retarded.

tumblr

Whoever is in control of the camera should be brought outside and beheaded.

HotPokket

get oand you idiot gooks

Allah akbar.

9gag

this DC draft is garbage

AHAHAHAHAHA

J U K E D

This is going poorly for dc, clinkz and mirana and ts are getting fuck all

If DC lose I'm going to blame reddit for killing the meme magic by being tremendous faggots.

What kind of cucks get this butt blasted by USA chants and Trump signs?

myspace

Help, I'm experiencing video game rape!

This earlygame has gone miserably for DC. How do they come back?

Why is DC getting trashed right now? They are getting picked off in all lanes and Clinkz is not even making any kills.

DC can't get fuck for kills this game. They get Wings down to 5% or less HP but can't close the deal.

DO NOT BE DEMORALIZED

THE JEWS WILL NEVER WIN

=CHEEKI BREEKI TEAMFIGHT==

resolution choked there on clinks, he wasted forever running around that fight

beastforums

holy crackers the throws

What the fuck is happening?

Rigged.

resolution is fucking choking it

Wings are simply in the right positions at the right time. DC aren't doing anything really wrong.

Shadow is pressing the right mouse button thats whats happening

EG lost to this

PLEASE HELP I JUST SAW VIDEO GAME RAPE

That was so bad, w33 wasted arrow for the cold embrace and then clinkz didn't even bother doing some damage.

10+ point lead

IT'S OVER BOYS

Nobody cares chink

This game is over. DC is tilted hard

Also iceice is using his torrent and x extremely well

GRANT DC YOUR STRENGTH

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

looks hot, got source?

sauce?

Boku no go fuck yourself chinklover

It's plebbit.
By it's very design it's an echo chamber for even the biggest idiots that nobody would care about otherwise.
Let's just hope that it'll die sooner than later like dig or whatever it's predessecor was called.

I have nothing to give them but disappointment.

pretty please?

Fucking hell DC

DC TAKE MY ENERGY

After DC loses this match they will only have one chance then it is all over. I feel that DC is trying to be too cute with these unpopular hero picks like Jakiro, Doom, and Clinkz. Every match they have picked these oddball heroes rather than sticking to safe meta heroes they have lost.

Like the fat weeb you are, your energy is pointless.

they cant kill void and dp

On the flipside, it was their surprising SWM in game 1 that won the game for them.

They're confident in these surprise picks, but sometimes it just doesn't go as planned. Either way, I think this style of play will give them a much higher chance of winning against wings than some conventional shit.

lol?

Yet as soon as I post that, DC win a teamfight.
You were saying?

WE MUST DEFEAT THE CHINKS AND THEIR NU MALE MINIONS

exactly what i said happened

I said DC is getting fucked and still are.
15 kills ahead.

I'm going to root for dc so they lose.

Maybe if they weren't squinting all the goddamned time they'd see the enemy heroes

Well the thing was is the Wings has a reputation for choosing odd heroes to the point were announcers were calling them team random. I have a feeling they were too arrogant in their first match with DC and choose goofy heroes rather than being serious. In contrast you will notice that Wings choose more conventional heroes for the following two games and have been doing much better. However it seems that DC is making a cautious comeback so hopefully it will work out and my prediction of a DC loss will be wrong.

luckiest slant-eye on earth

If I were Wings I would respect DC for being able to play at Wings' tempo. DC are making unusual picks, being well coordinated and sticking to their own tempo. Both teams simply know Dota very well.

Void is getting fat.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

YOU ONLY HAD TO THROW THAT CHINK IN THE KITCHEN SINK

Same to Kunkka.

Again, DC can't take this to late game.

DC=Done

Eat shit whities.

They have no choice. They may as well tap out now if they don't commit to getting their heroes big while holding high ground.

So DC just missed two stuns on a 3 on 1 gank plus a wasted SK ult. They are getting sloppy now that the pressure is on. This is going to be the GG push. Its over now.

I think it's called calculated space creation.

I hope they can recover during the break. I want to see this go to a game 5.

If not, then fair play to Wings. They've been playing the cleanest dota you could ask for in GF

GET READY TO PACK YOUR BAGS AMERICUCKS

80% of DC is European.

The last pure USA team was EG and they went out this morning.

But let's be honest here, the only real winner of TI is Valve because they get all the cash and don't spend any of their own to fund the thing.

DC wont come back after that, the soulless mass are getting the shield this year

I don't think I've ever seen Faceless played better than that game.

GET READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGZ

chinks>clinks

At least the fucking Mudslimes weren't in the finals.

WHOOO GG

DC AKA TILT: THE TEAM
Misery looked mad as fuck.
It's over, Wings took it.

The Cucked states of America

Now that was miserably bad luck.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/87/Dlc_bastion_killing_spree_announcer_kill_holy_11.mp3

Ancient Chinese Dota Magic.

MOO THREW

So thats it? Chinks win the tournament?

Fellow DC fangays, please, try not to feel bad.

China has to win every second International. DC can only do so much when fate is on Wings' side

Ban this Bashtimelord next time DC.

3-1 if Wings takes the next one.
3-2 if DC wins 2 matches in a row which is unlikely.

I think it's first to 3

So that is why they won last International?

frustrated the shit out of me, he should have done at least double the damage he did

What? No, EG won the last one. Let me help you count.
TI1: Na'vi
TI2: IG
TI3: Alliance
TI4: Newbee
TI5: EG
TI6: ???

seriously?

I thought ehome won once.
Musta been dota 1 days

Well, at least chinkland is still a shithole.

They got 2nd place in TI1 against Na'vi

I hate this

B A D B O Y S

Oh, read "second" as "single".

Dumb.

Misery's fucking mad

back boys
back boys
back boys

If it according to the script, next year we might get west vs west.

DC looks pissed

I hope they're channeling their anger

EG vs SECRET

w33 and Misery return?

Just enjoy the games. If DC stop tilting then this next game is going to be fantastic win or lose.

thank god void is banned

This is refreshing

w33 mirana
throo moo timber

they will never learn

dont tell me to stop memeing

My favourite teams are already out of the tournament, so I do enjoying these good dotos so far. And my favourite hero in the meta now.

WHY, MISERY, WHY

Is that real?
Holy shit, no wonder Puppey got rid of him.

Saved

he needs to channel his tilt, nigga needs to calm the fuck down.

Holy shit guys, relax. That wasn't from DC vs Wings, that was Misery & Moo cheering in excitement because they beat EG. I know this because I got the pic off of twatter.
You're reading it completely wrong.

THE WHITE MAN IS ANGRY. God Misery is so attractive I love his large Aryan head, handsome face, and wispy gold hair.

He does look pretty mad after loss though.

That chanting was beautiful.

I believe in miracles. Let's go DC!

Oh no, is there some drama going on in the team?

I just don't want falsehoods spread and unironically believed. You know what board we're on; Holla Forums is full of gullible folks who don't research shit before treating it like gospel
I want to ask for his autograph and hold him in a close hug where I can brush my head against his

Misery was playing for passion earlier. Now he is hungry as fuck. He wants a win.

SO WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE DRAFTS OF EACH TEAM?

I feel that wings have the strongest draft they have been devastating with ET stuns and blink intiators similar to SK, Nyx, and the Axe. DC choose Timber and Slark against an AM that if he blows up their mana pools they are fucked. The Nightstalker does not scale well late game, and does not contribute to team fights much he is only good for early kills into a snowball.

That's not necessarily a good thing, that can really make the team feel horrible and annoyed.

Wings won already.
Again, they don't have heroes that scale into the late game aside from Slark, and Wings loves to go for heroes that go for late game. Axe, Anti and Elder Titan keep getting endlessly tankier.

DC have a much better draft than before; w33 Slark can set a tempo Wings may not be prepared for, and might help him play around the Axe IF he survives the laning stage.
Timbersaw will be effective if he is not initiated on too often; a lotus orb will counter the kotl and he in turn can best the AM and Axe in teamfights

Wings' draft overall seems a lot easier to play, though; they just need Axe or Bat to blink in and initiate, then fall ontop of DC after that. If they snowball then that will be enough

Feck, forgot to say this earlier. Misery used to draft around w33, with resolution following up on that momentum. That was how they won before. But now, somehow, he's changed to drafting so that Resolution is the heart of the team with w33 supporting around that. I feel like such a draft is a big flaw for DC as a team.

If DC get a game after this, I'd like to see Misery just say "fuck it" and first pick Invoker

I agree. DC did best when they were just playing for the game. But now, at long last, they've realised they're playing in the international in front of millions and it's cracking them

DC was out drafted again which is their major problem(I genuinely think they're better players but they pick horrible drafts)

They keep trying these optimistic and greedy team compositions that most likely won't work against other pro teams.

Every time they pick a more "stable" team they win and every time they go for drafts like this one they end up losing.

Wings just needs to survive long enough to be unstoppable while DC needs to win a series of team fights

It being 12 mins in and it looks like dc are struggling to win fights and take objectives it's gonna get very dire when am joins the fights.

HIDING IN THE TREES WHEN FACING A TIMBERSAW?! YOU FOOLS!

THE DREAM IS STILL ALIVE

YUGE FIGHT

I think I know what one piece of tactical advice I'd give Misery if he could hear me now

COMEBACK?

Don't be too happy yet, they can lose this one and Wings still needs only one more. Plus, didn't game 2 start off DC sided? Things change.

I'm not saying that they're for sure going to win. I'm just happy that the game is close at all so far after what happened last game.

Same. I feel an energy which wasn't there in game 2 or 3

Yeah, ending on game 3 would have been really disappointing regardless of who won.

THE DREAM IS STILL ALIVE

it looks like they can even this up

Now that we see it in motion, a weakness in Wings' draft has exposed itself; all its heroes besides AM are vulnerable to magic. In these teamfights, Mirana and Timbersaw just blow them apart.

Also major props to Moo; his team's success HUGELY depends on him being as big and tanky as he is right now

Oh sweet jesus this is going a lot better than last time. They choose comfort picks for their cores like Mirana, Timber, and Slark. They choose two aggressive early game killers like Veng and NS to try and make early game plays. Wings choose AM who is forcing his team to fight 5 vs 4 and DC is taking advantage of it. DC really needs to take objectives and get either rosh or a rax after getting kills. Getting kills are nice but without taking towers they are just giving AM time to rice.

WINGS IS HUNGRY

DC just overextended so far. They need to recover since AM is huge now

fug

DON'T TILT, DC
DON'T. TILT.

CABAL=SUNDERED

Fuck they have lost Slark twice in both recent teamfights and now a farmed AM has ageis. They were never able to get a rax or rosh with their early game kills. There hope now is either get a key pick off, or win the next team fight.

They tilted 2 games ago.

The swaps tho

top casting by tubbi

Yeah but they clearly came back. Now I'm worried about them slipping

WEW

Woah nice tactical space creation W33der.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That blademail self-kill by w33 cost them.

I think Wings are our TI6 champs, boys. They're too fucking good!

Tobi's my favourite talent man

I just can't watch

They had that fight won and then they suicided

RIGGED

WHELP

WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME OF THROWS, YOU WIN UNTIL YOU LOSE

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND NETWORTH ON ANTI MAGE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG

THIS IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT I HATE CHINKS SO MUCH WE NUKED THE WRONG COUNTRY IN WWII! THIS IS IT THE GG PUSH! CALLING GG

9 MILLION DOLLAR MANA VOID

DC STATUS: DUMPSTERED

A million bash? china hacking again

Crackers on suicide watch

Were Wings considered underdogs in the Chinese dota scene?

Fucking red menace

Chinese shitter dota wins again

WINGS
THE WINNERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL 2016

dang

A lot less smaller then Newbee, but no one expected them to win Ti6.

They are, noone knew who they were 6 months ago and most didn't expect them to even get to top 8

A lot smaller*

At least China doto saved us from further slacks shit-memes

They are new on the scene.

The 9 million dollar hacksbash

AHAHAHAHAHA

but was it worth it

I think I will settle for this, much satisfying.
DC taking top 2 is enough for me.

I feel like EG and DC just started playing like shit more than anything. Not very satisfying.

So two underdogs battled it out in Grand Finals. Holy shit, this really was the year of the underdogs

ARE YOU READY FOR GIBBERISH

I stayed awake for THIS.

I'm legitimately mad right now.

Some of those fights that DC tried to take were seriously retarded

U.S. SERVERS FOR ENGLISH SPEAKER

CHING CHONG DING DONG EAT DOG WING WONG LING LONG

Absolutely, TNC and MVP made it pretty far too and they weren't exactly your typical top 8 material either.

Secret, OG and Na'Vi not on top 8, this is much better TI.

Welcome to the rice fields mother fuckers.

sweaty chinkwaifu spotted

[Lip smacking intensifies]

Fucking chinese.

daily reminder if we dont elect trump they will keep wining

i wish DC didn't lose for the sole fact they just forgot how to play and tilted. but im still impressed none the less.

ERECT THE FIRE WALL

CHINKS DESTINED TO WIN EVERY OTHER TI

mandarin truly is a disgusting language

This. DC vs EG was the most skilfully done match. But DC didn't play like they used to in the rest of the set. Wings were just too good.

But it's good that the best team wins, right? Now I have more reason to follow the chinese scene if these guys stay consistent

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW MUCH OF THE PRIZE MONEY CAME FROM WHICH REGIONS? IF IT TURNS OUT THE LARGE MAJORITY OF IT WAS FROM THE US AND EU I WILL BE ANGRY AS FUCK. WE LET THESE FUCKING INVADERS COME TO OUR COUNTRY AN LITERALLY STEAL OUR MONEY! FUCK THESE CHINKS!

China has such a huge dota community, I would feel bad if they didn't win any TIs. Dunno why anyone would get mad, they're underdogs and didn't play boring ass farming dota. The boring ass farming is why people hated chink dota in the past.

Wings doesn't play like typical china team though, the chinese teams usually only pick stable meta draft and this year have a lot of strong western team compared to eastern before TI, so pretty much nobody expect Wings to win. DC cames quite close really, I think they finally feeling the fatigue after battling EG.

great players, shit country

the way they set up the schedule definitely favors the UB winners.

DC vs EG
and EHOME VS EG. great matches

I think I didn't like Wings as much because I just hadn't seen as much. That's my bad, but I can't say I wasn't feeling great when I saw them pick Pudge. I hated how CDEC disbanded after making it 2nd place in TI5 so now I wanna see Wings make an impact in the future, and DC to get consistently t1 from here on out.

Yeah, those were easily the best two games. I…wow. There's just so much dota to analyse from the six days

Rank the games Holla Forums

My opinion:

DC vs EG series > EG vs EHOME game one > DC vs EHOME series > Grand Finals >Everything else

Grand Finals > TNC vs OG > EG vs Wings > most others were so so, but I enjoyed the entire event.

DC vs EG put me in a rush in the heart 'till the end.

That nigger with the good tastes again.

Obligatory Cringe Segment feat. SirActionSlacks and Kaci. Y'all bois.

I agree that those were the best matches except for the grand finals, however most of the other matches were quite good and I remember getting emotionally involved in many of them. Another fun one was the 10 vs 10 that went back and fourth and ended with a nail biting bace race.

Fucking this. DC were tired as shit after the match vs EG. They had enough juice in them for the first game, but fatigue got them in game 2 and they went full tilt in game 3.

Not mad that Wings won though. They play like an EU team and they definitely deserve going this far.

DC vs EG > EG vs EHOME > Grand Finals > DC vs EHOME = Everything Else

I just hope Misery doesn't kick himself so hard. He and the team went further than anyone, themselves included, imagined they could have. I want them to come back for the aegis in force next year and do even better then

The problem with CDEC is that their core's hero pool is pretty small especially Shiki, after TI5 they lost a lot so the team shuffle soon after. I still believe PPD will return next year to claim his throne, just not this year though. EG played ping pong with Secret too much it actually hurt their team synergy (however, PPD did destroyed Secret so fucking hard) and I think Zai does not play enough games with EG before TI.

Is it over?

Remember how Na'vi utterly destroyed Wings 2-0?
Because I sure did. The group stages had some insane Dota too

Yes.

Was fun, faggots.
This was great.

Jesus Fucking Christ this music is fucking shit, someone turn it off

Nah. There'll be another dota major in two months or so.

Plus, we can play some dota tomorrow. Who wants to play some games and see where we go?

ended in a falling action, was pretty good that my expectations were barred from like Secret and other EU teams going top 8.

whatever
if someone wants to add me and go for a game where they need a visage that will never place a single ward go ahead
steamcommunity.com/id/OmnYfie/

TI Group stages having great matches is par for the course, but TI6 definitely has one of the highest amount of quality matches on the main stage if not the highest to date. Shit like EG vs EHOME made me remember why DOTA is the only esport I still bother with somewhat.

See you faceless people next year if we have the chance, it was comfy and fun shitposting with you fags.

good talk anons, bye.

GG no re. See you guys next year, or maybe the next major if someone makes a thread.

Amerilards still btfo.

It seems that they learned from last year and decided not play any embarrassing music or other crap after the Grand Finals were over. Instead they did a video recap of all the major events instead which I think is better.

Anyways I enjoyed being here with you all. I rarely ever post in all my years of chans so this was something different. I had fun with you all, will miss our slutty Purge discussions, banter, jokes, ups and downs of following the internationals together.

see ya fags next time

see ya

Yes.

Time to send arms to the Japanese and make sure they destroy China.

Buh bye guys.

It's been fun.

steamcommunity.com/id/stinkfisttl/

I'm 4k scrub

Good show and good bantz, I couldn't ask for more.
Reminded me of the very very very early days of Dota 2 General way before the /vg/ split and it became /d2g/. When it was somewhat slow and memes were yet to be established.

It's probably so nice because it's only people that actually play the game who would look for this thread on Holla Forums.

It's just not TI without 8/v/ to funpost with. Reddit and halfchan have the bigger communities but they're just not as fun or cozy.

Fucking yes. I just feel so good about Dota right now. Valve have taken such good care of it, the environment is dank and the talent are happy to swear. The meta is rich and the games are getting better. We got two new heroes and the most diverse, competitive meta we've ever had. The matches were so intense that I just feel inspired to get better at dota. I wanna talk about the game, I wanna learn more characters and playstyles, I wanna just play dota when I wake up tomorrow until I fall asleep.

I hope to see you again next year. None of my friends play Dota, so I was feeling really lonely otherwise. But you lot were hilarious, you made it a great week with some quality discussion and some sick memes. I don't know how you'll all be doing in the year to come, but I hope that you will keep going. Because when TI7 rolls around, I'm gonna be the one to make the thread for it, and I want to shitpost with all you faceless people then too.

GG WP. Good luck next.

Almost forgot. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091316719/

I want to puke.

/r/DotA2/comments/4xlqch/the_guys_with_the_trump_themed_signs_asking_for/

Fuck it, I'll get back to politics tomorrow. We can probably get a lot of Holla Forumslacks in on it for a fun thread.

It's a good thing that I didnt stay up till 4am for this disappointment. But it was fun, hopefully we can have another thread for the next major finals

very anticlimactic ending tbh. last 3 games were just DC tilting like all hell and getting pubstomped.

murica

shit players, shit country