5 nigs laugh at drowning disabled man in Florida

"Public outrage has mounted since Jamel Dunn, 31, died July 9.

Police interviewed teens:

archive.is/vjVXO

We already had a thread with 150+ replies for this. Use the catalog, shitbird.

I'm looking through it right now and don't see anything.

There's already been a thread, but it is encouraging how much traction this story has gotten in national media. The more people are exposed to these revolting groids true nature the better.

Other thread

nigga vs nigga

I am also laughing at this drowning nigger.

Fucking shit that is low as fuck.
Right now I'm in the Defend Europe naval thread and even there it is said to answer negro sos and return to africa

Reddit predictably locked the thread on this, but not before it got ~30,000 votes. The goyim are waking up.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck. Faggot.

I personally would help him.
I may not love Africans but come on
t. Euro

That goyim isn't waking up

No one asked Eurocuck.
Niggers.

Well I have right to an opinion so fuck you fag

Yeah, the retarded ones don't know any better. It would be like watching a dog drown. I'd drag him back. I'd drown the ones jumping on the banks beating their chests.

Risking your life to save a nigger isn't an "opinion", walking the Cuck trail is a way of life, homo. Fuck off and pay your daily tribute to Jamal and Ahmed already, Euro.

This. Fucking user ghost bro fist

You don't know me but that's ok keep living in your stereotypical bubble. I don't have to insult Americans to feel better about myself. On the contrary if an opportunity presents itself I gladly help their cause.

Just look at those faggots trying to justify their behavior. There are at least few ways they could help him, not to shoot on fucking camera.

You're just being edgy faggot like them.

Tired as fuck I will not moralise but if you save a disabled person from drowning this is human decency. Otherwise you're either edgy or evil.
Over and out

55%

Where do you think you are?
Nice try, I'm from the parts of Europe where we don't serve Jamal or "Africans".

Yeah. The goyim are slumbering, not waking up.

I would too, a person in danger of dying needs help, no matter who they'd be, If I stood there laughing I would be no better than the nigglets filming him. Humans have a conscious and empathy.

Is it really a strength, though? Conscious and empathy is bringing in niggers to our countries by the boatloads.

Here come the bitch boys like when that nigger got killed.

Well that was a long winded way of saying "they are niggers"

Can you decide if you're European or not?
Nationality Shillistan is my guess

You realize you have a brain right? the world is not fucking black or white. You can easily make moral decisions depending in the situation if you have a working brain. It could have been a fucking rapist or murder drowning in that lake, I would still fucking save him, Why? so he can face proper justice instead of him taking the easy way out. What fucking people bringing "refugees" into our countries has nothing to do with conscious or empathy because if they did they would back down and stop it but they don't. that is completely fucking different from being humans, they have their own agenda and know exactly what they're doing. Meanwhile we should have our own humanity and help when help is needed, even the little shit counts because you never know how much gratefulness can bring.

lel. You really believe that shit you just typed?
So what you're saying is that white people have empathy and those who don't take advantage of us. Yeah, so that's a weakness.
Thanks. Go back to reddit now.

You're trying way so hard that you're transparent. nice job though.

Holy shit, all this generalities and that karma shit.

Transparent but not a try hard faggot though.

European is multiple ethnicities dum dum, especially the distinction between Cucks and East.

nigga I come from /christian/ but I still have my own fucking mentality that triggered that other self righteous fuck.

Piss off you repulsive faggot. I'd gladly watch the filthy nog choke on lake water.

Found your problem.

Well, nigger, you can mosey right on back there.

Drowning's a shitty way to go. Watching it is sadistic. Sadism has some place in war or in recreation with your wife, but it is pretty damn jewy to let it control you. Save the stupid nigger. Don't watch.

Nice try, Rabbi.

If the black death was dying you'd save it just to play the hero. Fuck you, selfish prick.
When the day comes remember I told you the nigger will not calm down and will sink you with him. You'll both drown. That's what niggers do.

What else are you gonna be? everything else has the kike trademark.

I'm agnostic, personally.
But if you think there aren't alternatives to kiked-out religions, maybe you're not open-minded enough.
What did Europeans believe in before Christ, user?

other thread is bumplocked so it's at the bottom. mods are a) kikes, b) niggers, c) both

i've actually read that drowning is not a very painful death, however, the psychological trauma is what is frightening. glad i can swim well, but i'm white.

So every time someone has posted gore on Holla Forums you've cringed away in righteous deference for the sanctity of the human life? Fuck out of here. I would dispassionately watch as the nog drowned, ungoverned by animus towards him. I simply recognize the fact that he has no right to life, and the world and white people are better off without him. People like you are EXACTLY why the West is swamped in mudpeople, you soft-hearted, soft-minded ignoramus.

Wow, that cuck is going through some extreme mental gymnastics in order to defend these niglets. And I don't even believe that they should have attempted to rescue him themselves(you never know if the crazy guy is going to pull you down with him) But all they had to do was call 911. That's it. Instead, they mocked him as he died. That is not normal behavior no matter how you try to spin it

If you're agnostic then why the fuck do you care and replied to me earlier? Why try to be the top guy and mock me? Supposedly you're don't believe in shit and yet mock others that do? seems to me that you're fooling yourself.

He seems to know the facts though. >X race is bad at Y, 100% of the time

I would wager he just needs a small push, and was being a PR shill about it because he cant be anonymous

Hi plebbit, you're not making any sense.
Well I guess that makes it okay, hm?
Sounds like a pesudo intellectual retard to me, and if we're gonna get into the whole "mind dissection" thing it appears to me as ramblings of a sheltered American twiglet whos brain shields him from the big bad meanie world through denial and mental gymnastics, who'll finally "exhibit" rational thought that is the obvious fact that niggers are feral animals once one hits him with a hammer over the head.

Where are the studies demonstrating that blacks have less empathy? Would offer a good one-two punch redpill when accompanied with this.

Basic life saving teaches you to use a stick or something if you have a conscious and panicking victim. You only swim on your back with their head out of the water on your shoulder if they are unconscious or somebody weak that you could subdue. If they start using the stick to get near you, you let it go.

Seems like their one "justification" just keeps getting repeated.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with all the cucks on this board all of a sudden.

A nigger dying is good, period

Daily reminder that if you have never received life guard training, you will likely die trying to rescue a drowning person in a large body of water, especially if its freshwater. The moment the drowning man felt something solid he would have latched on. There is barely any buoyancy in fresh water, especially when a second person is pushing down on you to push themselves above the water.

Everyone who has a problem with this that isnt simply not enough niggers dying is LITERALLY a nigger who never went to swim training

Kike shill gets the first post again! fuck off shlomo, the goyim know.

There is a huge difference between watching someone die on live leak and letting someone drown without help. You sound like a shit skin.

Hello nigger! Did you know that without a lifebuoy or inflatable raft, the rescuers would have likely drowned too? Of course not, because you are an obese nigger who didnt go to swim training

this

and

no. of course a white person would help him. of course a white would save him. but thats exactly what got us into this mess.

when the last jew must be gassed, and inevitably it will be a child, probably even a young girl… she looks into your eyes lovingly and clutches her teddy bear… are you going to shepard her and smile as you wave her into the last gas chamber or are you gonna pussy out and continue the genetic disease that are jews

the next battle is the last battle faggots

THOSE 5 KIDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORCED INTO THE LAKE AT GUNPOINT TO SAVE HIM, SO ALL 6 OF THEM COULD HAVE DROWNED. THAT'S WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE
t.gunowner

Meanwhile

I'm Croatian you dumb faggot

Drown bitch

I have some "new information".

anyway, the gofundme for "jamal" is going to be raised to 45k before the end of the day to cover "funeral costs". That's what they always do.

I won't be killing any jews. I'll be converting them

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boy it sure is summer in here

you're the summer. this "we must kill jews" is not only unrealistic, but we lose the moral high ground and look like edgy faggots.

The jews consider intermarrige to be the 'silent holocaust', which should be a little clue for you. The Kike playbook is actually pretty open if you read Haaretz.

This user is right, if you kill your enemies, they win.

I personally would be fine with just sterilizing them all though.

The irony is delicious

Death is a pretty effective method of sterilization

Enjoy your ban, you fucking worthless cum-garlging cuck.

Trying to save a panicked person from drowning can be dangerous. It's not uncommon that both people drown if the rescuer doesn't know what they're doing.
Trying to save a literally retarded nigger? You will likely be removing yourself from the genepool. Which is probably for the best.

Strictly from an outsider perspective, this sort of thing is a good thing. It shows people just how fucked up nigs are, and more importantly, it even goes so far as removing one of them.

Well, that's what I'd like to think. Truth is, people nowadays will do practically anything to justify behavior like this. Partially because they don't want to be seen as racist, partially because they realize they wouldn't behave any differently. Truth of the matter is, most people are completely horrible at crisis management. And even if they did help, they'd probably just get themselves killed as the nig latched onto them and they started freaking out.

Frankly, I find the socieconomic argument the most humorous. There's a river in my town, and the simple fact is, I've never heard of anyone other than blacks drowning in it. Complete public access, anyone can go, zero charge. If it were just a monetary thing, I'd hear about spics and wiggers expiring in the waters, but such a story has never come up. It's just nigs.

Practically speaking, going in to save it can be highly useful.

For one, it's still a living thing, and that is a merit of its own. There's no reason to let something die if it's in your power to stop it, and it isn't a negative impact on yourself to do so (i.e. wasting US tax dollars on foreign nations0. But more importantly - it's a good personal buffer. Especially with the weed-blasted niggers hollering and screaming on the shore banks. If you go in and fish up the drowning nig, you're almost guaranteed to get yourself a tiny amount of public spotlight. That's all you need to get a quick interview, put in a few words that might lead other people to the right direction, and even better, give you a buffer of "not being le ebil racist". Congratulations, you can now say or do whatever you want, and put a bit of PR spin on it. After all, you're a "hero".

That doesn't matter if you don't plan to go into politics, of course. But what sort of idiot comes onto a political board that doesn't actually want to get into politics? You're not seriously just LARPing around until the next Hitler, are you?

Fun fact: saw at least one press report where pic of retarded nig was very whitewashed (looked like a retarded albino nig) and article tried to blame "racism". Weird.

Do you mind if a lily-white American immigrates to your country?
I'll learn the language, I promise.

His death is proper justice

Lol faggot cry more

Edgy.

This is a pointless debate really, depends on the ability of your swimming. And your decency as a human being.
I was highschool swimming champion in my school and still maintain fitness, but I understand if you need floatation devices in your kiddie pool

Can you take your mindless rhetoric and leave? There is no swimmer in the world that can move with 220 pounds of pure retard grappling onto him. No, not being able to do that doesn't mean that someone is unable to swim. I don't know if this guy is some sort of retard or has something to gain by posting this dumb shit.

And you sound like a low IQ lefty who simply wants to bask in how wonderfully moral he is. you're actually trying to virtue signal to fucking Holla Forums, even though we recognize your brand of morality as nothing more than destructive narcissism.

I know, right? "the poor uneducated little pickaninnys simply don't understand that inhaling water will lead to death! Clearly our education system needs to be revamped!"

fucking kek

now the real question
how deep was the pond

I was a lifeguard for 4 years. You are actually retarded. There was a lot they could have done to help other than life, film, and make jokes.

Anybody who would save a nigger is actively working against us. You are contributing to white genocide, if only a little bit. We need less niggers, not more niggers.

Fuck off, there's a big difference. We would not save him because he is a nigger and niggers are contributing to white genocide. All niggers in the west are enemies. The less niggers that there are the better it is for us.

On the other hand, the niggers who did not save the drowning nigger had no such higher cause. They just do not give a shit and lacked empathy to the point where they can laugh at somebody who is drowning.

Nobody said that you had to laugh. You can just walk away. You don't even have to feel good about it. You can feel that it's an unfortunate but necessary action - like putting a dog down when it's sick. You don't need to throw away your empathy to do so. Helping the nigger is contributing to white genocide. Saving a nigger is as destructive as bringing another nigger immigrant to the country to rape and murder us in the streets.

To think about it they really couldn't save him. From the start of the video its 1 minute until he disappears into the water. They could ask for help or call 911, but that's all they could possibly do, and hope he didn't drown completely for the rescue to arrive, they obviously can't swim to help.
Some NEET faggot would probably panick to do anything though. But yeah, the options are quite limited. Not to laugh at a person's death though, so at least he won't see young people laughing at him die before drowning.

They saw him walk into the water, though, it wasn't until his body was under water that they decided to start filming.

Ok, so what could they have done? Because I don't need to try it to know that I can't swim with a nigger wrapped around me.

never gets old

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

topcuck, well baited

Based Mods

And so this is what Holla Forums becomes in the end. 4chan with a slightly whiter demographic but not by much.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's the mods themselves or their sycophants who automatically respond to bans with approval to make normalize and make them seem acceptable.

Most on Holla Forums would have done the same thing those kids did: laugh and watch him die. Nobody on here would risk themselves trying to rescue a nigger. Few on here would risk themselves trying to rescue anyone unless they knew the victim to be a valuable person.

Besides, it sounds very much like this nigger committed suicide.

Am I still banned for a minor infraction?

goddamn it, we need to take these niggers swimming much, much younger

Guess not.

The mods are retarded and our user base is getting more stupid as the days go on.

You cant even have an argument here without getting haphazardly banned for playing the devils advocate.

People here don't care about logic anymore, only hooligan-like in group signaling.

I SURE HATE THOSE JEWS AM I RIGHT GUYS?

Hey maybe if I claim to hate whatever group more than you do it means fucking nothing and you are a stupid cunt.

Fuck the mods.

If you don't approach the world with a spirit of mentor-ship you are less than nothing.

Did they all have prescription marijuana or something?

Cucks and shills do not strengthen us. Anybody who would save a nigger from drowning does not belong here.

I laugh at 5 nigs. Ha ha ha.

Why do you niggers always have to remove the sound?
Why not downgrade the quality aswell?
ought to do it completly wrong if you're at it.