Hey Holla Forums, cuckifornian here...

Hey Holla Forums, cuckifornian here. What does it take to stop this mad man from financially raping the people stuck here?

If you like your empty wallet, you can keep your empty wallet.

lead

I never asked for any of this and I'm putting my efforts into leaving this state. However with more bullshit taxes like

Nobody is stuck in California, except for prisoners and military assigned there.

You are free to move to any of the other 49 superior states, you're either scared, or value palm trees more than freedom.

Tfw don't want to leave attractive women and want to want to see how far I can shill my 3d sla printed ar 15 lower """sculptures""" before being ousted as a bad goy.

Also, may be working for ice in sf soon.

The San Andreas burping.

Move away to a better state.

The only way politicians will learn is by letting the state lose its jobs and tax revenue.

Cali needs to be retaken. It has the best climate and best landscapes in the entire country. Great shame what it has been turned into.

Gas us, and tax the state for the gas used, they'll thank you for it.

You have to play the Jew game to beat the Jews and their puppets in these cases.

Name a Jew who will go out of their way for that.
Hard Mode: Get a Judge who wasn't appointed by a Dem.

This is what Mexicans do

I don't live in Cali so I can't find you a schlomo looking for the national spotlight and more shekels. As for the (((Judge))), ypu've got a rough road ahead but this kind of issue will go to higher courts and you'll get someone on your side. Hell, courts sided with New Yorkers when (((Bloomberg))) tried to play games with the size of people's sodas.

Where are you at user? I'm in Southern California and I've been planning my exit for years. If you are in Northern California then you have some hope but if you are stuck behind enemy lines, like me, then the only advice I have for you is to get the fuck out of Southern California as soon as possible.

algum brasileiro aqui?

achei que eram as cores da bandeira

You have to know how cucked that sounds.
t. Califag who refuses to leave

keep your ass there faggot or your gonna get dealt with ,noone wants your pc kike bullshit goto jewyork with your brothers or youll die in the south
OP isa a faggot always

not everyone in california likes to suck cocks. my families been in the same neighborhood for 3 generations now and leaving would just mean more indians will take my place. fuck these pajeets.

Southerner confirmed

Let (((him))) continue to rape them - they are stupid for letting (((him))) do that to them. The smart ones will leave (((California))).

I sadly am in SoCal. But thank you for validating what I've been thinkin of doing.

i want everybody in this state to be bombed, including me

This meme has got to stop. My family has been in California since the 1830s, we fought to BTFO the spics for it, and I'm not letting the fags have it in my lifetime.

You much-Cascadia faggots and unjustifiably smug Southerners need to get this five-by-five:
EVERY SINGLE SQUARE FUCKING INCH OF THIS CONTINENT BELONGS TO THE WHITES WHOSE ANCESTORS TORE IT OUT OF THE HANDS OF LESSER RACES. WE ARE NOT ABANDONING ANY OF IT.

I hope this is very clear.

kill him

In the few encounters I had with my great grand mother she went on about how tar-babys would ruin the land her father took from the Natives armed with Spanish weaponry, she was right, am I supposed to shoot a nigger who comes onto my 68 acre property?

I instead must cuck and let the cops handle them, even my grandfather would beat up Mexicans regularly who thought they were owed something. The cops back then understood this, I'm talking even in the 80s. Now the cops are primarily niggers with tattoos.

They get what they deserve.

Vancouver has palm trees too.

Job ain't easy to find you know

Reconquista user
Reconquista

What was her point?

Where are you at OP? hello from South bay

Recent transplant from Chicago. I'm only here for the (((cheap college))) then I'm vamoosing. Didn't think it was this fucking bad.
Anyways plugging my radio station

California taxation:

(X) is a problem. It is obviously underfunded and mismanaged. Every citizen regardless of political affiliation can see and agree on this.

There is absolutely no money left to fix (X) or go after the people who manage (X) without extra funds. Anyone with an IQ not in single digits know this is true, and the rest of the scam has gone on so long a bunch of those single digit IQ people are also wise to this being bullshit.

In order to fix (X) the state must raise funds by passing a tax on (Y). The tax is needed because they aren't paying their fair share, just look how bad (X) is. Also the money from (Y) can never, ever be used on anything other than (X) so you know we're serious.

We passed the tax on (Y)!!!!

To best address (X) we will use money from (Y) to pay for (Z).

Oh, (Z) is super related to (X)! It's very important that we do (Z) so (X) can improve! Don't listen to the experts saying (Z) will actually make (X) worse. We have a plan.

And that's all you pretty much need to know about the problems in the state.

Damn auto correct

*untrue

Dont get me fucking started on BART

Armed violence has only ever been the true solution in human history

Go right on ahead. Let the others know the bullshit.

All of the SoCalfags need to immigrate to Papua New Guinea and become politicians.

Leljijr

would be nice to see Reconstruction Era policies enacted with California.

Suspend their electoral college, appoint military governors, rewrite their state constitution and laws. Basically fix the states up until they uncuck themselves.

We stand up to the damn bastard

Stop letting them steal water from the other states. They'll fold in a week.

Only the rich ones leave, (((Juden))) stay here to leech and continue to pozz this place up.

Ok grandpa, I'll just pack my shit up into one backpack and move on down the road to the next town over and start a new life.

All I can suggest to californians is to do whatever you can to help President Trump when he starts to remove Taco. Report beaners to ICE, where they meet up, whatever it takes. Once the democrats lose their millions of illegal beaner votes it will be a more fair playing field between right and leftards. Failing that, military invasion to prevent CalExit, and executing the beaners and watermelons

Calfornia need to become a nation but the red area of cal can stay with USA.

Yeah, I'd miss the obese mestizo women too.

a rope

Hey Californian, fellow Californian here this state is pretty fucked. Earthquake soon?

Absolutely nothing would be lost if metroplexes in the blue areas were hit by meteors. Even the tech sector is mostly useless bullshit that produces nothing of tangible value. Just the hottest new social trending platform built on the hottest new frameworks that will all be obsolete in six months.

Don't pay taxes and sell dude weed.

what's to stop him? i don't know how about an armed march on sacramento?

Just clarifying, we voted no on a bill that taxed the bags without banning any of them, and voted yes on a bill that banned disposable plastic bags from certain stores, but still taxed the bags that weren't banned. Again, the tax only applies to certain stores.
The whole thing was retarded.

You know what it takes.

Here's some fresh OC for that image

Why? Why would we want to stop the destruction and destabilization of the System?

dude. fuck it. bail.

No, whites kill all invaders send all illigals to a grave or back where they came from and not give one GD inch back to any filthy mexican.

Whatever they think won't happen aztlan is a pipe dream and as far as cali most of that state are good white ppl being displaced by disgusting shitskin invaders.Keep telling you fucks the number one immigrant legal or illegal is GD pregnant chink women who all will need to be removed or exterminated.

California is too far gone at this point. Its sadly going to be forever a Democratic state because the population has become so cucked and so full of illegals.