OVER WATCH GENERAL: Welcome home Overcucks edition

OVER WATCH GENERAL: Welcome home Overcucks edition

News:

SO HOW ABOUT THOSE 'BODIES' ADDED AT THE RUINS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7VE43
scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/1999198/welcome-hell-china-mens-basketball-team-given-terrifying
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

I winder how Athena will play.

Dont forget Sombras wide metal hips.

where do you get wide hips from that? looks like a cloak

My guess is she can see paths of footprints to track enemies for a few seconds after they pass by with a GPS ult that maps where the entire team is and what their current hp is or something.

It would be an interesting counter to Sombra who appears to be the predator and she turns invisible when she stops moving and only turrets can see her if the audio files are correct. Shes probably the hacker who made the tools Reaper uses to hack Athena in the recall trailer.

Its Blizzard. Human women are the baseline measurements for none human extremes.

viper_you_so_stupid.png

so Athena and SOMBRA come out at the same time, with Athena the revealing hero being hidden behind the stealth hero's big ARG intro? It's a cool duality if they do it like that, and having a "hide and seek" brawl staring the two would work well.

also I was looking at SOMBRA pic backwards, seeing it as a back shot, and not a front shot with her torso cloaked.

You woke up in the wrong timeline again friend. This is the barenstain universe.

i think i want it.

Same. And more clang is always welcome.

FUCK OFF OVERWATCH

I forgot 4chan was being ddosed right now, welcome!

So does lucio just have robot legs or something? You'd think that would be something they mention.

I can get behind this.

So how hard is it to get the new Olympic stuff added in? Anyone got a pic with all the new skins?

It's almost like people like the game or something

For this month only lootcrates are replaced with summer lootcrates. They have a much higher skin droprate but also drop a garaunteed 1 of 90 different summer only items. this includes skins, logos, voice files and sprays. You can get a full 4 of them but theres been lots of 300-500 currency or launch legendary skins dropping as well.
Basically dont expect to farm everything unless you buy crates like a shill, but from 3 crates a day its possible to get everything and even if you get two a day which is like an hour of matches that gets you quite a few rare base game cosmetics even if you dont chase things like britbong spats tracer or SWEDEN YES torbjorn.

But everyone wants anti tumblr Zarya. russia STRONK.

This has been a good update.

Pretty much all I needed to see regarding the game. I just can't really understand why people lower their standards so much when it comes to multiplayer these days. Multiplayer is where you would want basic functionality to be at its best, but I guess some people just don't really care. Of course, I think if some people were being honest with themselves they would be admitting they find the generous hitboxes and lag that brings everyone down to be a plus.

Oh thank fuck I can finally play Zarya now. Gonna have to get that skin.

Well at least that's somewhat decent.

Console or PC, and how long ago?

PC, about 3 to 5 days ago.

The consensus seems to be the pc version is shittier just like d3.

Werid. They've fixed the hitboxes though. A lot of people are complaining on the forums about hanzo being "nerfed" when really they just finally need to aim. Of course roadhog uses a shotgun so maybe it was just a stray "pellet"

What? No it's not. FPS are always garbage on console.

The hitboxes on PC are fixed. Hanzo can't hit people from 3 feet away with his arrows anymore you actually have to aim with now.

Good luck with that.

6 boxes and i got red cross mercy, spats and bare midriff tracer and a bunch of sprays and voice files, its not impossible.

10 boxes so far, Tracer non-British skin, Lucio intro and emote… nothing else.

Sadly Lucio stuff across the board seems the most common.

not to mention a fuck ton of sprays and icons I don't care about, I got my country's flag and that's it.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

I don't play overwatch but that robot is some fine piece of

thank you it took fucking long enough!

I got ribbon dancer symmetra spray but really we all know bmx reaper is the only one that matters.

So I've opened about 37-38 boxes this event.
Yes, I'm a filthy person who purchases crates, fucking sue me.

I've opened 5 of the legendary event skins.

3 Tracer, 2 Zarya.

All I want is one Lucio so I don't have to use memesuit.

Why Blizzard. Why can we not just fucking buy the skins with gold.

Could have at least typed the name currently in the subject so it wasn't so annoying to find this you faggot.

I got that reaper spray, among others, still, I want Korean Diva, British Tracer and if luck favors maybe Japanese Genji or Sweedish Torb, pushing my luck, gymnast emote Symmetra.

Some faggot got a 15 minute ban for making a duplicate thread because of you. Good job.

I forgot

FUKKIN' FLEXIBLE.

What are you trying to convey?
Disappointment?

Feels good. Now to somehow get all the other soccer stuff for him. Jesus christ…

GO HOME OVERCUCKS

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

I have a thing for gymnasts.

Currybutts dominating personality plus that flexibility would make for fun times.

So not all characters get a skin? Or are they being progressively added? Wanted to see Mei.

I admit I don't know if it's even possible but I'm surprised the default Zarya hasn't been modded with the new hair do.

We all wanted Meis bare thighs, maybe the 'fuck you tf2' halloween update.

At least not this event, only a few got their skins, that's why I wouldn't mind some client side mods.

Man, at least be more creative.

help all i play now is lucioball

Played Abovelookers on my friends computer for 12 or so hours straight.

I'd honestly play this game if it wasn't for the following:

1) Floaty ass mouse

2) 50/50 retarded vs awesome character design. As much as some characters look amazing, (widowmaker) there are fucking gay ass characters such as Reaper and Lucio.

3) Ults feel like cheats

4) Hitboxes too big

Unless they get hitboxes as PRECISE as CS:GO, I'm not going to give this game another go. I can safely say that hitboxes alone made me decide not to purchase this game.

valvedrone pls, its okay to be intimidated by the game killing your hat simulator.

Doesn't CSGO have hitboxes as precise as TF2?

Overwaifu adds one syllable, it's less catchy unless you pronounce "waifu" as /waɪf/.

Not since the hitbox update. They're now pill-based in shape and outline the model very, very nicely.

How do I get good at Tracer?

I was already sick and tired of being disarmed damnit

Hit and run.

It's almost as bad, just a little more "chunkier" kind of liquid diarhea you fat piece of shit taste.

You can't be disarmed in CS, user.

1) Floaty ass mouse
Change your mouse sensitivity

2) 50/50 retarded vs awesome character design. As much as some characters look amazing, (widowmaker) there are fucking gay ass characters such as Reaper and Lucio.
It's a matter of taste, but reaper is so cartoonishly "evil" that it works. He was a black-ops "totally not assassin" in a world of bright and cheery heros, and got denied the leadership position. That he decided to become a villian over something so petty is great. 76 and Winston both shit-talk him in-game for it, too.

3) Ults feel like cheats
You can cheese most ults with characters or good aim. Even zenyatta, who is invulnerable and heals everything aroundhim, can be pushed off a cliff.

4) Hitboxes too big
They mostly fixed that, but I suspect that it's a leftover from multiplatform design. Some boxes, like reinhardts hammer and roadhog's hook, seem to be wonky by design.

Don't try to get kills or be in a fight by yourself. Your job is to flank, annoy, and pick off weakened targets. Your ult is for killing: get in, place it (tossed like a limp-wristed cuck, so REALLY get in there), then get out and watch your the explosion. Your reqind also heals any damage taken so keep that in mind.

user I play CS:GO on Supreme rank, my mouse is like molasses already, I can clearly feel my mouse being floaty and moving more than I'm moving it. There's definite input lag there.

Let's hope Jeff doesn't put Sombra behind a paywall.

You know, it's a shame that Offense Heroes aren't referred to as Attack Heroes.

If it was then a team composition of One Defense, Two Attack, One Tank and Two Support could be referred to as DAT ASS.

What do you think Ana would need to be more competitive in the current world of Lucio+Zen? Her burst healing is pretty strong now, but her kit really doesn't compare to that of Lucy's speed, Zen's discord and both of their group-wide ults.

FUND IT

Why? they didn't with Ana. You buy the Overwatch game and all future content is free. Thank the crate buying whales for it.

You might be underestimating how much a well aimed sleep dart can change the flow of a match.

meh, I think her sleep dart is a pretty good compliment. The number of times I've messed up a push by grenading their zenyatta (which stops his healing to others), or darting some big fat thing is absurd. I think she could use a way to get to high places. Her trailer had her perched in a place she can't get to, and every other sniper has some method of getting to good sniping spots. Right now it's way too easy for a flanker to just single her out, and she doesn't really have much for close-quarter combat.

A well placed sleep dart can interupt a good portion of ults

He basically said they gave Ana for free only for the kindness of his heart or something when he replied to the backlash of the summer skins being unavailable for purchase.

That gif is so disappointing.

it really is

HIPS!
BIG ROBOT HIPS!
Is this supposed to be that new stealth hero being rumored about?

It looks like the 23rd sees a clang vs clang update. overwatch vs blackwatch robohips war.

Helps to rebind at least one of your abilities for her. For some reason the default has blink bound to both right-click and shift. You don't need the same ability bound to both of your immediate access buttons, especially given how often you'll find yourself needing to urgently rewind so it's a good idea to bind rewind to either right-click or shift and have blink bound to the other.

fuck off

post it

10/10, best game.

This is the third fucking tracer vaulting spray I've gotten. I've gotten like six boxes since the event started and half of them have been tracer vaulting sprays.

Blizzard wants you to play britbong pussi b0ss.

I fucking hate sleep dart. I play tons of Road Hog and I swear some Ana's use it on me only because they're not competent enough to use it on anyone else. I've had them use it on me every time it's off cool down even if I'm doing nothing. I've had them use it on me when there's a Reaper raping their face. I've had them use it on me while they're being concussive blasted off a cliff.

To be fair, as roadhog you have a fuckload of health, can heal, yank people out of formation, and kill/nearly kill anyone that gets close. Also your ult is Damage and Crowd Control, which is dangerous.

i tranq every roadhog i see on principle. Then tea bag and spam "children. behave".

got zarya non tubmblar skin, now my dick is hard.

Has anyone been keeping up with just how shit the olympics are before they even started?

Apparently the Jamaican team don't even have furbished rooms and dry wall is hanging everywhere. Some guy found a severed arm in the water they're going to have to swim in.

Toxicity rate for the water is OVER 90%.

The area between the airport and the stadium is a crime infested shithole and 5 olympians have already been mugged.

Jesus christ I'm so happy.

Only good post in this thread

some folk have allready left rio for fear of they life, some russian shot would be mugger.

Sounds par of the course for Brazil, really.

Its being called the RIOHAZARD for a reason.

Bunch of athelete camp orgies gonna end up with kids looking like gremlin D.Va

ZIKA YES!

And people thought the Russian Olympics were bad.

The cherry on top is that this is after they kicked out ALL russians because they made up a new drug rule that excludes all russians on the spot.

Its almost like Brazil is a shit hole, who knew?

Still not buying it.

Not leftists apparently.

If they truly wanted doping free Olympic there would't be any one to compete.

IOC?

Now that I think about it the fact that Rio is such a shithole really makes Lucioball all that more hilarious when you think about it.

What are you gonna do?

As long as the voice is cute and her hips sway with over the type gyroscope technology im sound as a pound m80.

But there are bigger problems sometimes than Road Hog. And they'll just ignore those problems to sleep me. One slept me once while I was throwing a hook while Reaper was ulting 2 foot away.

?

Number two has some kind of Batman Beyond version of Nightwing going on.

Didn't you know? they are all so full up on performance enhancers and adrenaline shots they cant burn it off and go sex crazy and have orgies in the village they all stay at.

Its like Dolphin rape caves. Everyone knows about it, but talking about it ruins the mystique.

mite b coo'

Oh. Well that's just bad anas, I hope.

What about the Valkyrie, though?

That's a problem with the fucking hook, the hitbox for the hook itself is too big.

Except without the lure-and-rape of innocents. Right?

So I finally got my rank in Overwatch (53) after doing my placement matches. I met a nice fellow on the other team called Vash, he didn't play a good toby and they kept calling him "toxic". Not sure what that meant, he wasn't play Ana.

Maybe one of doktor mercgalas evil experiments?

talk shit get hit fam.

summer games no swimsuits for the females
one job blizzshit
only gotten the ninjas skin which actually aint bad since it makes his sword edgy red.

would like one of tracers skin other than that i don't care what else i get but kinda of stupid you can't pay credits for this shit like seriously this screams BUY BOXES GOYS
so basically play all day every day just to get a small chance of getting some of the skins or pay few hundred dollars and hope to get most of the skins

8 and 14 show up in comic

I wouldn't exactly call athletes "celebrities", though.

Would anyone ever believe you?

He's got the CIA pose.

Well I guess Lucioball is unplayable now, almost every single match has someone as some random character just killing everyone else.

yeah. I've got the the emote, pose, and intro to show off that sweet belt. Really I need to get better at him. Is his gun hitscan, or projectile?

What a joke

PROSCAN

That can be cute sometimes, same with red.

That's not really uncommon.

hairdye is a thing, man. And until we get a proper rendition of "delicious brown girl with blind/white hair" this is as good as we'll probably get. We still need a proper MILF hero.

No.

roadhog is a big guy

that's not how it works user.

kill yourself fam

In his defense, this is a western game past 2007, it's a reasonable assumption.

I've got it, but I'm not counting it because the default is a bit older than the range for even Christmas Cake.

>>>/tumblr/

Did… did Blizzard relaize pandering to SJW is a bad idea? Can it be?
Because fucking hell I WANT!

Probably, the OW audience tends to be from the rpg and fightan gaem communities more than the blizzdrone audience that screamed "i need a bots only single player to unlock everything!" because "competition is toxic" and they never picked it up because its got no wow characters in it.

nobody thought russian olympics were bad

i don't think so

wew lad

Memewatch is a fucking rip-off of TF2.

No. They're just pandering, in general.

Does anyone have that shop of the original model that floated around here, giving boners to the uninitiated?

These?

What are you talking about nigger?

That Zarya is way cuter.

those have been there for months

I'm not saying I would fuck MEKA, but I wouldn't consider NOT fucking the robot.

You were tricked without even knowing it.

He's upset by hair dye, which is reasonable. Not hair colours, in general.

Remember: Valvedrones are the cancer supporting the death of videogames.

Back to your skin gambling sites wretch.

The 60$ price tag is for the origins edition. The base game is 40$.

Blizzard tried to trick people into buying the origins edition (all it has over base game is bunch of cosmetic bullshit) by only promoting that version.

If you thought the game was 60$ it means you have fallen for their jew tactics, even if you didn't pay for it.

40 dollars doesnt boost his narrative payload though. Gotta make csgo lotto and hattrader look better by any means necessary.

I don't even play Overwatch, but I want to make love to that robot.

I never defended CS:GO, you blind nigger

wew lad.

Read

(checked)
Yes. Those are the ones.
(also checked)
Indeed. The long, flowing hair and battle scars give her more character. I much prefer the clean skin, though. Tats are a turnoff.

It also had a singleplayer campaign though.

And they'll do it again when it launches for the NX

And I'll buy it again because I love squids

so how long are these summerfag crates going to be available?

This is the correct choice. Eh, the game is pretty fun, though especially when you somehow just had it in your inventory without ever actually buying it. One day Blizzard will probably ban me. But I won't be the one to tell them they gave me a free game

End of summer.

I wonder if she can energize from proteins on the go using organic materials, in the case of a recharge station being nearby, if you know what I mean.

Mercy's 'piece of cake' audio line is fucked. Sounds like a completely different woman is saying cake.

No I don't know what you mean, please explain

Semen-powered robots.

Its all key pushing bullshit to teach kids to gamble. But keep defending good guy valve schlomo.

Till the 22nd. 17 more days amigo.

he means robots that run on fried chicken

Reread the post, you illiterate kike sandnigger.
Just because I pointed out on how memewatch is a rip off of TF2, does not mean I defend Valve.

Nigger, please.

what?

I thought this game was out of beta

Kikes are cousins of arab sandniggers,
Thus both kikes and arab sandniggers are semites.

>>>Holla Forums7024869

Come laugh at hues. Polite sage for OT.

thank you, fellow anonymous Holla Forums imageboard users

god i love these things

user?

Are you that guy who keeps ranting about anubis attack?

Because we have been through this man, D.Va, tracer, Pharah, Widowmaker, Genji. Let your team occupy the choke and sneak around and cap, takes like 90 seconds to beat the map.

The blue eyed one is the real question

Contacts

Look at those marks on her face. Clearly some kind of T-800 Ominic.

Why doesn't Hanamura have a fucking forward spawn for defense? I can't remember a single time winning that map without losing the first point that wasn't a complete steamroll.

I think he's trying to say that there's no gitting gud possible because the game has bad hitboxes even though they already toned down that particular hitbox issue and it has nothing to do with being unable to figure out Anubis.

probably because that gate is disgusting, youre meant to bring something like mercy or symmetra for the first point. its a small map too, i dont think its any longer of a walk than volskaya or hollywoods first point

Fuck quick play

Post em

Like I said before, a good tracer is a being that doesn't know death and will whittle away at your health until either you die or the game ends.

Good tracers forced me to up my Roadhogg game, if you can grab a good tracer you can get hook ANYONE.

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

10/10.

I forgot about those.

the guy who keeps making these threads should make a board dedicated to overwatch already

and you should make a board dedicated to being a whiny faggot

Post feminine dicks

#SAFESPACE
#Holla ForumsWITHOUTTRIGGERS

the skyrim modding thread is that way

i don't have anything against overwatch even if i personally don't like it but if you're going to make thread after thread after thread about it you might as well make a board

That's not how this works, newfag

That webm is over two months old.

why not

Nice way to reveal you aren't from around here hombre.

I want this shit to go on sale already, why did battleborn have to flop so hard. I'm aware some are happy that it's hurting gearbox, but it hurts competition even more

This is horseshit.

i'm surprised none of you've called me a shill yet

It'll go on sale at christmas, its blizzard.

Holy shit keep going man this is gold.

I don't care if it was patched out day one, how does anyone fuck up hitboxes that badly and not notice?

They were probably overly generous on projectiles because of consoles, hopefully they fix shit like Hog's hook soon.

Because a board with over 200 threads up at one time isn't going to ban 1 thread about a game you don't like. Much less for special snowflake safezone piss babies like yourself.

I wanted something badass, like a Hanzo or Reaper skin, not this pseudo-Olympics garbage.

JUST

== JUST == drown in summer loot boxes

reminder that overwatch is made by sjws and the director has a jewish last name
archive.is/7VE43

It's weird seeing tumblr complain about safespaces.

i'm fully aware it wouldn't be the proper use of the word but i'm still surprised nobody's used it

he didn't ask for the thread to get banned what the fuck

Well they fucked up there, didn't they?

are you retarded, OP? I almost made a new thread cause i couldn't find shit in the catalog. luckily i scrolled down the first page and saw it here. fuck's sake …

17 boxes (i played a lot)
that's it. fuck you both.

OH SHIT IT'S MARK

Compare it to WoW where there's basically not a single named female character not in a bikini. The only women on par with Warcraft designs are like Symmetra and Widowmaker.

Yes but that doesn't have D.va and Tracer

fuck this gay garbage

thats alot of projections coming from blizz shill asking for safe zones

Why is life so cruel?

These were edits that came out in like the first thread complaining about Zarya's dyke hair.

youre so full of shit user

you lucky you didn't get her "hot topic" getup

Exactly. Hence, the word "shop".

Can someone get a cleaner image of the "model number" on those bots?

Hope it's a 50% discount at the very least.

thats the only tracer skin i have.
i rarely play her, but i only seem to even get drops for those i never play. im sure its not just coincidence that i got 3 legendaries for whats by far my least played class

its definitely a solid 20 dollar purchase.

from how far apart the legs are

I thought Ana was Sombra?

what did you think they did?

are you 12?

Nope. The sombra folders also had an image of ana and 76's real name so people assumed they were all the same person, then 76's real name came out and they thought the image and sombra were the same rather than 3 people.

Now all the sombra stuff talks about being 'number 23' and ana was hero 22.

Anyone want to group up for ranked?

I'm just getting dragged down by unskilled people and I need help.

I already have it, it looks much cooler.

L-Lol?

She's not fat though

Her ass is still the fattest.

Be very nice to the natives, and not rape unsuspecting fans with their tight, firm bodies?

We're all talking.

Does anyone want to actually play?

m-mai thick
haha get fuck fatfags get thin or get out

She has a thick ass though, the in game model confirms it

She's also a titty monster

Did I ever even imply that I liked her being thicc? It doesn't matter to me what she is, it's just that it's a straight up lie to say she isn't at least somewhat chubby or fat or whatever term you wanna use.

Wishful thinking, user. Fat doesn't work that way, and before you breath "fiction", know that this is made with "realism" in mind. The SJW kind of realism.

Is English your first language?

What would be the best way to nerf Genji? I'm asking because he's bound to get nerfed since the closest he has to a hard counter is a Gorilla who just feeds ult meter.

double jump/wall climb cool down.

longer deflect cd
longer to build ult

also on the side note buff mercy.
over 30 hours in comp only after getting past 65 was i noticing the nigga dj is best all around

She's thin, fatboi. Deal with it.

Dude, she's clearly a light chubby.

I'm not trying to weave some grand narrative on how every video game character is obese, you'd just have to be fucking blind to not see she's chubby. English really isn't your first language, is it?

She's fit, user.

Never implied that, user. I was implying that they are the ones thinking that way, with how characters like Zarya were originally designed. If she were white, then they would've made her fat.

Chubby does not imply she can't be fit, user. Chubby is only having a layer of fat that is not thick enough to be unpleasant to look at but not thin enough to be considered skinny.

Now someones delusional and pushing a fetish.

That would require a "chicken" look to her legs that would make her fat flow out from her shorts, which isn't seen on either leg.

If you pull up her shirt, you'd see some ribs poking out, and you'd know it.

You're conflating chubby with obese, user.

How about we play Mei instead of talking about her?

Anyone want to join up?

I don't actually own the game. I'm only here to counter-shitpost people who are being wrong about Mei's body type.

Dude, I don't want to be a dick here but I honestly can't understand what you're saying.
Who is they in this context? SJWs?
Blizzard would have made Mei fat if they wanted her to be white? Is that what you're saying?
Again I'm not trying to nitpick your posts to make you look like an ass but I honestly can't understand you very well

I'll play, what's your battletag?

unless your near 70 nah

Level 64 here unless you mean competitive.
a little over 40

She's "fit" as in not fat, but not skinny.

That's pretty standard manga anatomy, user. She isn't chubby, by those standards.

Developers.
Other way around. They would've made her white, if she was meant to be fat.

In Manga, women tend to have tits larger than their own children, and men have heads the size of a Pool Soccer ball. Using them for an anatomy standard would be like basing your understanding of chemistry on Full Metal Alchemist.

comp

No matter how many times I attempt to play this, I will never understand its appeal.

She's thin as can be, but has tits nearly the size of her own head.

It'll be okay, user, it'll be okay
I'm 47 ;_;

She's Chinese, not Japanese, you dumb shit.
And also, tits the size of a person's head aren't impossible for a chubby person.

And? I said weeaboo. Not Japanese. Tits the size of a person's head aren't impossible for a chubby person in a manga.

Sorry that you're a victim of Natural Selection.

Sure what's your ID thing

You better not let them hear the end of this.
I sure wouldn't

But you just said she wouldn't be considered chubby in a manga

Haha, not just that. Read this shit

scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/1999198/welcome-hell-china-mens-basketball-team-given-terrifying

Just another day in Huehueland.

Except I did, dumbass.

The original argument is that she isn't chubby by the standards of the game, which in every promotional material, it is clearly the case.

How can that be the case when the only character with a higher body fat ratio than Mei is the morbidly obese Roadhog?

It's not. Those are old versions of the armor pharah wears, they're scattered around the bazaar.

And those weren't just added. Those have always been there, OP must have just turned up his clutter settings. They're removed otherwise.

Because shitlords.

When they called me up to tell me they were coming home I spent the entire time laughing.

Bump

>>>/overwatch/

Remind them how shit non whites are for the rest of their lives.

Holy shit
I was just playing Zarya and ultied the entire team into a Hanzo Dragon

What a satisfying ending to a match

Meis got tits and ass tho

I have to make a conscious effort with every box I get to remind myself I'll never get anything even remotely nice ever to get my expectations as low as they can possibly go, and even still I'm disappointed by every single one. I was like level 44 when the summer shit started and I've gotten more credits out of the crates since then than I did from all the boxes before.

what did he mean by this

Mei is still overweight enough to be called fat. Not the whale she appeared to be, but still very unattractive.

yep, i know what that feels like.

At the very least the compensation for getting duplicates could not be so fucking small.

nigga u crazy.

yes

Don't let the jew tricks get to you: there's nothing positive about fatties. And having big tits because your fat is like having a fast car because you drove it off a cliff.

You're the one falling for Jew trickery.
They want non-Jew women to be malnourished so that they can't produce strong children.

*because you're fat

There's a difference between well fed and overweight.

Well, Mei's clearly on the right side of overweight then.

Possibly. We are talking about the actual mei, and not some tumblr-tier landwhale right? Because going by the new spray I wouldn't even call that overweight. Fat women are still disgusting though; just need to make sure that's an established fact.

Well, yeah, we're going off canon designs.

This should be an achievement, not that stupid rapid discord shit.

DAMN!

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE

Do you think Symmetra could use a buff?

Replace her jump with a gymnast flip, bitch is mad flexible.

That would be more like an aesthetic change, I wish she and Mei could hold onto their alt fire indefinitely.

Why is this allowed?
I'm very upset that I can only play Lucioball because the new parts I need to actually run the regular modes are a week late.

CONFIRMED JIANG SHI TIER SORCERESS TITFIEND.

My brother keeps getting that with one of Lucio's emotes.

NEW THREAD WHEN

i think the cooldown on her turrets is retarded, shes a completely inflexible and predictable character

any progress on that Sombra ARG thing?

I agree, it's pretty retarded that it's basically impossible to get all 6 down before the round starts and if you lose more than three of them in quick succession you're never getting back to all six out at once. Imagine if Torbjorn took 30 seconds to upgrade his turret, nobody would ever play the character.

NOW

If you make one.

OVER WATCH GENERAL: MEI IS NOT TUMBLR FAT EDITION

News:

(Hows that?)

Don't ask me, just make the thread.

have her turrets heal allies when they aren't attacking enemies. means you can either place them with enemies or allies in mind instead of the usual thing

So is Zenyatta no longer considered underpowered now?

Because I still think he could do with some mobility tricks. Just because it seems weird that a bot that moves by fucking floating isn't able to do anything with that.

NEW THREAD

That would be a great idea, as it is now she is more a defense hero than a support one.