Jobless Rates Fall Below 4% in Nearly Half of U.S. States

Looks like all those ICE jobs really helped out.

TOO MUCH WINNING

wfxl.com/news/state-news/jobless-rates-fall-below-4-pct-in-nearly-half-us-states-07-21-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ZSuP
archive.is/atKnv
statista.com/statistics/192361/unadjusted-monthly-number-of-full-time-employees-in-the-us/
statista.com/statistics/192344/seasonally-adjusted-monthly-number-of-part-time-employees-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont forget ICE getting rid of illegals
those replacements for illegal mexican salves are gonna come from somewhere, aren't they?

Yes, The jews will have to pay wages for labor for at least 7 and a half more years.

Anyone remember that one (((article))) talking about how evil itr was for Trump to deport all those illegals because they make up thousands of jobs in agriculture?

Really makes me think.

I like this quote:

Here's another article from June (talking about May):
archive.is/8ZSuP

An another from May (covering April):

Damn. Didn't copy second link:
archive.is/atKnv

You know what is the best about it? Decreased competition for jobs = Increased competition for employees = Higher wages.
'grats Burgers.

Here's hoping the labor market drugs up enough that jobs start offering more than minimum wage again. I'm sick of my employment opportunities be shit, badly paid intro level shit that requires a master's and 5 years experience, and being rejected for business loans to start my own shit.

Say, is there an employment statistic that tracks people working multiple jobs?

that blue checkmark faggot is in ALL of trumps wats and it's like his fucking tweets are all pinned to the top of trump's
God I fucking twatter

How many have dropped out of the labor force entirely?

They deserve the camps

I'm sure the results would have been the same or better if Hillary was elected, TPP was pushed through and new environmental regulations sent more jobs overseas.

t. New York Times psycho analysis

Fake numbers; fake news. If Trump doesn't know the economy is about to shit the bed he's retarded, he's probably not retarded though he's probably just in league with the jews he's stacked his administration with. No wait it's EBIN 14/88D CHESS GOY, he's really going to gas the kikes during the next banking collapse, not bail them out and finally send all the bad goyim to FEMA camps after they've been so polite as to out themselves on imageboards for years.

Kikes will just raise prices. We aren't done by a long shot.

Sage.

AT&T JUST MOVED ALL CELLULAR TECH SUPPORT TO THE FUCKING PHILIPPINES.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Woah slow down that's to many buzzwords in one post.

Not shilling here but isn't this also harvest season? Temporary work typically picks up around that time.
If it's historically low though then the deportations are definitely having an effect. I'd really like there to be a labor shortage of that type so we can start talking about letting teens back into the workforce again.

Can confirm it is harvest right now for same produce. That coupled with less Mexicans leeching probably why the number is so low also the economy isn't doing to bad right now expect a down turn though.

Just because Trump has been in office for 6 months doesn't mean that the economy is somehow saved. There's no way to save it, hyper-inflation is the future alongside record high unemployment. Remember that Trump will be the fall guy.

the way to tell if the unemployment rate is very low is you will notice restaurant opening, and restaurants being busy with lots of customers. same with bars. It is a consequence of positive economic environment and people with disposable income.
Other good indicator will be virtually everyone you know who wants a job will have a job, and getting raises and moving to better paid work will be commonly experienced.

Government stats are hard to rely on at the best of times.

It's fucking nothing. I'm more interested in the labor force participation rate, as is anyone who actually gives a shit and has a non shit skin brain.

statista.com/statistics/192361/unadjusted-monthly-number-of-full-time-employees-in-the-us/

Promising in the full time market. Let's look at part time.
statista.com/statistics/192344/seasonally-adjusted-monthly-number-of-part-time-employees-in-the-us/

This gives us a net 1.8m jobs added in that time, with a bias favoring full time employment. The total number of jobs in the us is 153m. Divided by 325m is about enough for every household to have at least one job.

It's off to a good start but don't get too excited. We aren't out of this hole yet and we have a lot to do.

100% true. There's lots of new nurses, insurance agents, and frackers in my community, and they're drinking BEER

So the stats, which we've been saying for years are defined into meaninglessness to cover how bad things are, are now true?

shit's dead out here
nothing but gov jobs to keep the wimmin employed and part-time mcjobs that not even kids are taking because the hours are too low and scattered to make it worthwhile