SUPER HAPPENING, READY TO HAPPEN AT ANY TIMES NOW

SUPER HAPPENING, READY TO HAPPEN AT ANY TIMES NOW
Yellowstone Caldera super volcano has now been hit by a record breaking 'megaswarm' of 1,200 earthquakes in just a MONTH
Since the swarm began on June 12, there have been a total of 1,284 quakes
They've continued to monitor its activity, and largest so far was magnitude 4.4
Still, experts say the risk of an eruption remains low, with alert level at normal
Yellowstone National Park has been hit by more than 1,200 earthquakes in the span of just a month, seismologists say.
In the most recent update on the ongoing earthquake storm, which scientists have been monitoring since June 12, the researchers say there have been 1,284 events so far, with the largest being a magnitude 4.4
While the activity has spurred fears that the supervolcano could be gearing up to an eruption, the experts say the risk of such an event is low, and the alert level remains at ‘normal.’
The experts at the University of Utah Seismograph Stations (UUSS) have been tracking the current swarm on the western edge of Yellowstone since June 12.
Swarms of this kind are common in the area, they say, and make up roughly 50 percent of the seismic activity in the Yellowstone region.
‘The swarm consists of one earthquake in the magnitude 4 range, 7 earthquakes in the magnitude 3 range, 105 earthquakes in the magnitude 2 range, 407 earthquakes in the magnitude 1 range, 736 earthquakes in the magnitude 0 range, and 28 earthquakes with magnitudes of less than zero,’ according to UUSS.
‘These events have depths from ~0.0 km to ~14.0 km, relative to sea level.
'At the time of this report, there were 125 felt reports for the M4.4 event that occurred on June 16, 2017 at 00:48:46.94 UTC (June 15, 2017 at 18:48:46.94 MDT).’

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogwai
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZocDT3TmAE
consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/mogwai-head-to-a-party-in-the-dark-on-spacey-new-song-listen/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBBYaeqy9lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just fucking do it already bring on the cleansing fire

Unless it gets hit with a 7+ magnitude its nothing and no problem will be had

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE-CHAN!

If Yellowstone was to erupt it could mean a 75% die of the entire global population due to domino effect in the break down of global commerce. We'd be looking at a new Ice Age lasting hundreds of years.

IF SUCH AN EVENT WERE TO OCCUR PROCEED WITH YOUR DAILY DOTR PLANS

Welcome to Holla Forums

Every time I see something about Yellowstone I ctrl+f "uplift".

If "No results found" then I hope OP gets in an accident.

now does that eclipse pass over it?
could they co incide, thatd be really cool you guys
you guys, itd be really kewl

why can't they just put on a big chunk of ice in it or very cold water? that would solve the problem

Are you retarded? Ice only accelerates the eruption.

Is this where years of memes and shitposting converges into a super happening?

so it's fucking nothing, nice clickbait thread

nice source, OP. over half of the events are in the magnitude 0 range. welcome to Nothing Burger, home of the Nothing Burger

I'm not a scientolgist, so I can't be sure about how volacanos really work. But I mean coolnes contrarests hottnes, so the end result of it would be a neutral state or the volacano unusable and destroyed by the cold af, tçand that's good. That's what my logic tells me.

What are the experts going to do, tell you to book air travel off the continent?

let's just drop a nuke on it instead. If there is no volcano left, then it obviously cannot erupt anymore.

but then there would be no happening either, so that is out of the question.

Fair warning, the ICE age would last a decade. A super volcano eruption happened in 500ad and the world wasn't plunged into endless snow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogwai

Coolverine (Official Video):youtube.com/watch?v=8ZocDT3TmAE
Artwork video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1UVzJYfao

consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/mogwai-head-to-a-party-in-the-dark-on-spacey-new-song-listen/

Party in the dark: youtube.com/watch?v=iBBYaeqy9lQ

Because they're retarded and don't know how to or what to do to solve the problem. Plus the kikes just don't care because they have their bunkers.

I'm no expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once, a long time ago. If a large enough nuke I think that would actually set it off, then the fallout would be nuclear sulfuric acid rain and nuclear ash planet wide.

Mount Tambora was/is a stratovolcano not a super volcano. I do think Holla Forums would go offline permanently, so there's that.

ok?

Happens all the fucking time.
But then you know that since we tell you every month when you post this same buzzfeed-tier bullshit.

ur mum would >affect the whole planet with herpes.

explain "uplift" to a volcano pleb.

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE-CHAN

Where the fuck have you been, this clickbait is already stale.

Wotan Returns

Why can't this happen to the San Andreas fault instead?

This is like the third thread about Yellowstone I've seen without even citing an article, much less a reputable one.

wake wotan bring the spirit of death so the european people know what life is.

It's not happening.

Prove me wrong you volcanic cocktease.

Uplift is like when a pimple gets bigger and bigger, stretching out your skin and protruding more. Only instead of your skin it's the earth's crust, and instead of puss, it's volcanic ash and lava. When the volcano is getting ready to burst it starts swelling up as the pressure builds.

tl;dr: volcanos are earth pimples

(checked)
(AGREED)

Something is about to happen. I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and couldn't get fully back to sleep. Weirdest dreams I've ever had in my life.

I'M NOT READY

BLOW IT WIDE OPEN KEK

I would love to celebrate this but will this not fuck the most the best part of Americanistan?

It didn't happen last week or the week before or the week before.

That's because Holla Forums is FAKE NEWS.

thats what they all say or just useless crying and talking about their kids …The abyss has and always will stare back at you.

Who gives a fuck let it explode wheather it does or not is not in your control anymore than an unseen asteroid so you can't do shit about it you are powerless so don't worry about it .

No one will be, just hope you have a good way to move down south, you need to be in the warmest areas for an ice age, and also south and east to stay away from the direct damage.

There is some Frankie-tier earthquake autist on Holla Forums who keeps on predicting it but nothing happens.

smiley had a dream about demons that he posted over on /christian/ and they stupidly convinced him that it was real and is Jesus talking to him about yellowstone.

it's really, really retarded. This is a smiley thread disguised as a happening.

It'll happen when it happens. When it comes to shit like this that is too big for us to have any say in, just throw up your hands and not worry about it. Just like my mom going on about whatever batshit conspiracy theory she's hooked on about Planet X coming to swing past earth and bake us to death with cosmic rays or something. Even if that shit is true and it is going to happen, who cares? We have literally no agency in the situation.

This solves the global warming hoax, the planet will freeze