AYO HOL UP!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O9D5tL9zPcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm at a loss for words. I guess they think Scipio Africanus was black because he got the honorific of "Africanus" for defeating the Carthaginians in the what was then called the province of Africa (modern day Tunisia). Therefore, Rome was black.

Same as Germanicus, a title passed down to him by his after conquering much of Germania.
This fucking disgusts me. I've been fascinated by Rome my entire life and have easily read 100+ books on Roman history. Not once did any of them mention dindus in any significant way.

hahahahaha

These peoole don't care about history, guys. They are rootless morons looking for ANYTHING to cling to, just like gook cowboys

monkey ate muh image bix nood muffugga

I know you're being sarcastic but this is exactly the kind of "logic" these idiots ascribe to. Just look at the Pharaohs stuff: niggers in America come from Africa, Egypt is located in Africa.

Therefore, Pharaohs were niggers.

Things like leaps of logic completely go over their heads. There's no reasoning with 70 IQ morons. Although, technically I guess you could reason with them if they were honest. But niggers aren't exactly for honesty are they, so that just doesn't work.

Dumb nigger dogs don't know the distinction between what is now Arabia and Africa Ipsa.

I can't wait until legit extraterrestrials start appearing, stealing shit and screaming "EEP EPP WE WUZ URFLINGZ AN SHEEIT ORP ORP" from atop their wrecked flying saucers that sit precariously on cinder blocks in a trailer park.

WE

AYO, SHIEEEEEET, WE WUZ TEKKNOLOGY, ROMMANZ AND SHIT

Mind blown

WUZ

KANGZ

fucking dick washers.

Destroy their history
Create a new version
We have always been diverse
We've always been here
you want a past that never existed
you're crazy

They want you gone whitey they have pure hatred for you it is time you realise a war is being fought and you cant play nice to them anymore.

BBC in 1999: Gentle ribbing of wewuzism
BBC now: Full embrace of blackwashing

The Jews are going to have to pay dearly for this

This is almost comical if these kikes weren't serious.

"ancient jewish art" hahaha

Kikes are playing a long con. They plan to tell their mongrelized slave goy race of the future that white people were just a scary myth, that's one of the reasons they have to start blackstaining history now so they have some bullshit to point back to.

this. see pic related

AND

We should be doing more to promote the black israelites

I didn't even watch this shit but weren't muscle cuirasses worn only by high ranking Romans? So this niggers supposed to be a General. Fucking jews man.

COMMENT SECTION IS A RIOT
Haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Funny thing before people complain too much.
We do know that the Romans had nubians among the ranks of their forces and even among the civilian population.
And that they brought some nubians to Britain when they took over a chunk of it.
Remains of nubians have been dug up in Roman dig sites here in Britain and judging by the things found with them were not slaves.
But they also had many nubian slaves imported from northern Africa. Especially Egypt which had huge quantities of nubian slaves from its many conflicts with them.

What annoys me more is that "map of the empire" segment near the end.
Hadrians wall is depicted as being much further north than it should be and they didn't control most of what is now Wales.

thieves then

You typically wouldn't bury a thief with their ill gotten gains.
Nor give them a formal burial in establish cemeteries to begin with

They were Mauri, basically Moroccans/Nubians. They served in a small auxiliary unit and were basically slave soldiers

You'd be surprised.
The Romans were disgustingly cosmopolitan after a while. Especially once the difficulties of running such a large empire became apparent.

What is humor?

In upcoming Black Panther Kangz movie I expect to see a few white people in Africa described as Africans.

Friendly reminder that once whites are gone Blacks will transcend this reality and create wormhole technology and explore the Universe.

Will the mother wheel have anything to do with that?

SHEIIIIT

yall need to listen do this guy wypipo like to think they made everything but thats not the truth and u kno it smh fam

Deep down they know the difference but the problem is that blacks actually have an extreme inferiority complex because they know their history is kind of shit. That's why they lash out like they do and insist on trying to mental gymnastic their way into other peoples history. If they can convince themselves that they actually have a rich proud heritage that mattered then maybe they wont feel as shitty inside

homosexuality and the degeneracy that follows is directly tied to pedophilia.

and all "FrickanAmericans" are all 90% white.

there is going to be so much REEEEEing when this shit fails because it doesnt have appeal to anyone other than a small pct of the population at all.

Do you think international audiences want to see that shit? Do you think china will? DO you think most white americans will? Do you think even if all 35 million blacks in america went to see it that it would still be considered a success? that's maybe $350 mil at most which is a huge failure for a superhero film

these niggas are a hoot. That one guy's long press on nails kills me.

How long until they (((shut it down))) ?

Imagine the lefty meltdowns if they did their little political play on Obama's watch.

You're projecting human mentality onto animals. They truly believe it.

What you said only really pertains to the ones that have been living in america/europe for centuries now. Real african niggers barely understand any of this, they're basically animals. But the niggers living in america, europe, etc have miscegenated with non-black genes at some point, so their genetic makeup, while still shit, is slightly better than pure africans. So instead what you have are a bunch of 90 iq groids who are now self-aware of all of their failures as a race and constantly reminded of it daily by living among superior races. This is where the we wuz inferiority stems from. It's the hordes of slightly-above-70-iq-nigger-average niggers being aware of how niggerish they are and existing in an aggressive state of continual butthurt about it. The only people they hate more than whites is themselves.

They really all just need to be exterminated.

It's going to be hilarious to see what sort of advertising they cook up for China to downplay the niggers in the nigger movie.

I can't wait to see which of my co-workers try to talk this movie up to me, even though they know I almost never go see movies.

Probably just text over background art. Might be funny to try to sabotage it further by starting some outrage over the actors not being featured on the poster (since they won't be).

Maybe take the American posters and photoshop the Chinese text onto it, then spread it around Chinese social media? Basically just show the Chinese the American advertising for it so show them it's about niggers.

You might even be able to bait American niggers into helping do this, under the guise of social justice (They're trying to erase black people in the Chinese advertising!! Help us correct this!)

That's a pretty good idea. I wasn't think along those lines. I don't know much about chinese social media either. I was thinking of riling nogs here up over the chinese poster, demanding answers from the studio, etc.

This, and it always starts with seemingly innocuous babysteps. That way, people can always just say you're triggered and over-exaggerating when you see this shit.

Children's cartoon claims that Cleopatra/Egypt were black? Relax, stop being so triggered, bro!
History Channel documentaries are made that portray Hannibal of Carthage as black? Relax, stop being so triggered, bro!
WW1 game pretends that niggers and strong independent female bedouins had any significant role? Relax, stop being so triggered, bro!
Then a WW2 game comes out pretending that niggers and women once again had a major role? Relax, stop being so triggered, bro!
State-funded television network puts out propaganda saying that the Roman Empire was black? Relax, stop being so triggered, bro!

That's how it starts. Lay the groundwork for insinuations that all our history was multicultural and "diverse". And then after you've primed people with enough of this shit, it becomes the "new reality". Just look at how people are complaining that there's not enough representation of shitskins in that Dunkirk WW2 movie that just came out. It boggles my fucking mind. Add to this the fact that there are blatant attempts (and successes) in removing monuments and other pieces of white history, and the future looks grim. Imagine a world where we fail to retake our countries, and we fall to the shitskin hordes. Then fastforward a few hundred years, and they'll all be claiming "WE WUZ EUROPE, WE WUZ AMERICA, WE WUZ BRITAIN, WE WUZ ARYANS" and all this shit, and any whites left who speak out against this will be written off as crackpots

Fuck, it's like Planet of the Apes (the original good one) where the the (((Orangutans))) were basically the Sanhedrin who ruled over the other apes and purposefully kept the secrets of the past hidden, such as the fact that humans used to be intelligent and the rulers of the world.

That's how these kike producers always set it up; it's meant to be a win-win scenario. They start by making some shitty pozzed propaganda. Black Panther is an example, as was the feminist Ghostbusters and a few other movies out there. So they push out this shit product, and if it does well, then they sit back smugly and write articles such as "wow, X movie was a success and shows that people LOVE intersectional feminism/LGBTQKLGSEW/whatever!!!". But if a product fails, then they ALSO get to write a ton of articles blaming the failure of the movie on evil racist/sexist/bigoted white men, and that this indicates that "we need to do more to increase acceptance of XYZ"

We have always been at war with Eastasia goyim!

The next step in your argument is "surely they nubians left a trace on Roman DNA" and "Europe has always been diverse and a place of migration". This is basically the same thing the (((BBC))) is doing. The cosmopolitan nature of the Roman Empire was European and Near Eastern in nature, they didn't have niggers walking around all over the place.

I heard that we'll alway be at war with Oceania soon

user please, animals are innocent aside from chimps and work together in a highly structured community that the whole world benefits from, not to mention their capacity for compassion within their own species. Have you not seen alligator mothers cradle their young, or emperor penguins bear the brunt of antarctic storms to provide warmth for their sons and daughters?

Do not compare the children of earth to fucking Godless orcs.

Wew lad you already one victim to the very propaganda we're discussing.

shieeet
we wuz kangs

You know that last pic shocks me that, virtually anyone can tame hyenas and baboons, and yet these spooks can't tame their own spook children? Or themsleves? My family has a 3 month old dachshund puppy and she got along with all of us in just 4 days. She's still teething though, she sometimes has the tendency to bite my feet but she's very loyal.

My grandfather told me the first time he saw a nigger, it was a detachment of U.S. soldiers who fought in ww2 in a victory parade in London - that was the beginning of the end of course.

Wew

HISTORY SURE HAS A NIGGER PROBLEM.

In your fourth picture, its ironic the Blacks haven't picked out India or the Incas yet.

Also its strange they havn't picked out Sumeria. As a man older than most on here I remember back in the 80s the blacks inventing their Kaunza and relating it to the Sumerians.

Not really. And if your argument is 'niggers haven't been in europe for centuries" then you're wrong, because they have been. Not as great in number as the americas, but they've been there.

Black Panther always was a silly hoe

You have a romantic cure of nature that will unfortunately not be cured by any experience you could possibly have in your urban environment. Please stop posting.

😂😂😂👌

Reminder that BBC stands for BIG BLACK COCKS.

Okay user (or anybody), recommend me a book which I should read on the republic of Rome and the Roman Empire, separate books. Not a series of books.
I've read Against the Galilaeans.

They call the empire great several times at the end of the video. Imagine the BBC ever saying that the British empire was anything but the height of evil? The Romans never had any objection to slavery, conquered for glory's sake alone and their sport consisted of pitting gladiators together but somehow they're better than the empire which ended slavery, conquered only to set up trade routes and business enterprises that are still working today and gave the world pretty much it's entire sporting culture. It's getting really hard not to be anti-Semitic.

oy gevalt

jesus christ

Niggers think they wuz Olmecs, actually.

You know what's actually sad about this video is the fact that the Roman were horrible to the native Celtic Brits. They basically wiped out all of the druids, slaughtering the majority of them at the Island of Anglesey where a Roman historian stated that the carnage was so great the Island "Bleed into the sea." Combined Roman occupation with the Saxon invasion, Viking invasion and there are barely any true Brits left.

The Scots have remained relatively pure along with the Welsh.
Though the only Britons left are the Welsh and Irish. Since Scots are descended from Picts.

Jesus W.H. Christ
WE WUZ GADZ

That's not actually true though, about their being being barely any true Brits left.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
Even English people are more celtic than Saxon and on top of that most English people will have some recent Irish ancestry from the last two hundred years.

Primarily because the Saxons dominated culturally and occupied the top positions in the social strata rather than immigrated en masse.

Wow to think in 4 years how quickly Muslims got BTFO on the Internet. Feels good.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info

Wales is a land defined by xenophobia.
The English conquered us by exploiting it

do you know the source on that sexy lady

kikes are doing this EVERYWHERE

GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING KIKES STOP NIGGING UP EVERYTHING

What is the percentage of niggers commiting crimes?
Normies will see this and think

A-user…

youtube.com/watch?v=O9D5tL9zPcU
At least post the original.

HHHHHEIL'D!!!!!
ALL niggers are criminals!

So, it looks like over 25% of adult niggers in the USA are convicted felons.

One third of them serve jail time.

And if yours is "they have been" then it is clearly equally wrong you mong, how have they been. Google images "nigger paintings" doesn't count as evidence.

hol up

I don't see any positive comments on this anywhere.

Kiketube damage control is slacking. I bet you it has way more views though and way more downvotes, prob froze the stats.

Forgot one, "black maddona" in Poland clearly means we wuz Poles n shieet.

What's the big deal, OP? It's some shitty jewtube animation cha-

>tfw cant even trust that the "Africans" that we descended from if you believe bullshit theory weren't really all white and it's yet another area we're being lied to about

There is no fucking missing link, we have examples of every single one of our evolutionary stages lumbering on our planet TODAY. Just look in Australia, Africa, Asia, South America and (sadly) the United States.

There's no goddamn reason why we can classify different species of birds based on minute feather differation but when you suggest humans have subspecies it's all AYO.

That's why I'm rage posting it pisses me off

Can you imagine being so desperate to have history or culture that you have to make up this sort of bullshit?

I reported the video for promoting racism, hatred and anti-white revisionism.

Okay, one of us needs to change his middle name to ‘Impregnate’.

They've ALWAYS been niggers 😂

Got a breakdown for male vs female? I'm betting it's over half the males.

isn't that illegal in bongland, and the EU? report it to Interpol, bong's are still in the EU.

It was one third of males serve jailtime, but it didn't account women nor minor offenders.

Gladiators almost never fought to death, and the ones that did were slaves or criminals sentenced to death.
They where like modern profesional fighters.

They usually give probation for less violent offenses (theft and crack dealing) +confiscate their cars, as this makes the cops cash. Around Tampa Bay, half the squad cars were Escelades for a while because they'd look for a crack dealer with a car they wanted, buy a rock of crack, test it, then bust them on false advertising for it being cut, then bust them for posession with intent to sell after searching them… Then take the SUV, repaint it as a cop car, release the nigger on probation, collect probation fees until nigger gets a new car, then repeat.

Not him but off the top of my head I would say French bigger slaves that were freed after the revolution and the niggers that Elizabeth the first expelled from London.

unicode was a mistake

You hit the nail on the head, great explanation. They are insecure about their very meager and lacking heritage, and so they attempt to outright plagarize and steal the accomplishments and history of others to bolster their sense of self.

OH FUCK ITS NUKED

I'm fairly sure that black women actually have a violent crime rate around the same as that of white males

this isn't on the official channel though, i think they deleted the original

Higher I think

The negress is incredibly violent. There is a fucking reason the nig-male fears the negress and will put all other women first. They're fucking crazy, stupid, and violent.

Not really surprising to me

fuck sheboons

The Muslim invaders had black slaves with them and some white countries with colonies had some niggers in the slave trading hubs (Bristol, Nantes, etc.) and some of the royalty had a pet nigger (some Swedish king for example) but there were only a few of them on the whole continent and most people had never seen one. The people who bring up "there were some niggers there", who are often niggers themselves, do it in order to legitimize mass immigration and reinforce the idea that "Europe was always multicultural and mixed". Cherrypicking doesn't mean that there were niggers in the general population any more than the existence of William Adams means that whites wuz samurai n sheit.

Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

I already know which coworker will talk this shitfest up. The *only* time he talks about movies is when hollywood drops a fat pozzed load in the theater. Why yes, he is jewish.

fuck this gay earth. I don't know how much more I can take.

Yeah, especially after (((Carthage))) was destroyed and it's (((people))) moved to Rome, and all the jew-worshiping Christians started to sprout in Rome. But, I'm sure it was just pure coincidence, goy. And don't even think about linking it to Rome's downfall

QUINTS OF TRUTH

Pic related

Fuck, that was a great comic.

Hold on soldier. No one will deny us victory.

It's true.
Being conquered by the English was the best thing to ever happen to Cymru. Because it gave us a sense of unity. United in our hatred of everyone who wasn't us. It expanded the village from the valley to the entirety of our homeland.

Except for Cardiff. Fuck those cunts. They think they're Londoners