Duterte: "will never visit lousy United States"

MANILA (Reuters) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte hit back on Friday at U.S. lawmakers opposed to the prospect of his visiting the White House, saying he would never go to the United States, which he called a "lousy" country.

Duterte was responding to remarks by Massachusetts Congressman James McGovern, who told a hearing of the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission that he would protest against such a visit if U.S. President Donald Trump followed through on an invitation to the firebrand Philippine leader.

The commission, made up of members of the U.S. House of Representatives, convened on Thursday in Washington for a hearing on Duterte's deadly, year-old war on drugs, which has killed thousands of Philippine citizens.

Human rights groups say many of the deaths were executions by police, an assertion the authorities reject.

"There will never be a time that I will go to America during my term, or even thereafter," said Duterte, who has made no secret of his grudge against the United States, his country's oldest ally.

"So what makes that guy think I'll go to America?" he told reporters, referring to McGovern.

"I've seen America and it's lousy… it would be good for the U.S. Congress to start with their own investigation of their own violations of the so many civilians killed in the prosecution of the wars in the Middle East," he added.

"Otherwise I will be forced to investigate you also. I will start with your past sins."

Trump came under heavy criticism in Washington when he invited Duterte to the White House during a telephone conversation in April. He did not say when.

Duterte's spokesman said Trump had told his Philippine counterpart he was doing a "great job". A leaked transcript obtained by the New York Times backed that up, quoting Trump commending Duterte for his "unbelievable job on the drug problem".

archive.is/NM3Ci

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/397116-duterte-lousy-america-sins/
archive.fo/ZhKFa
jinsa.org/publications/global-briefing/defeating-terrorism-why-tamil-tigers-lost-eelamand-how-sri-lanka-won-wa
thediplomat.com/2015/04/how-sri-lanka-won-the-war/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US is super fucking gay so I don't blame him

Big fish in a little pond or little fish in a big pond? I ponder this question daily

Little chink has some balls to tell Trump to come to him.

If the Ayatollah wanted to come to America, I'm sure McGovern would raise no objecting

Undeserved arrogance seems to be a characteristic of flips, I've never understood it.

Isn't Flipland cozying up to China anyway? Why would he go to the US? Another of Obamas geopolitical failures.

rt.com/news/397116-duterte-lousy-america-sins/
archive.fo/ZhKFa

Yup.

This has some meme potential

the stones on this guy

The capitol hill faggots sound like they're part of a prelude to more political/media condemnation of Duterte. Virtue signalling is more important than the opioid crisis in their backyard, which they have no plan to tackle.

Trump should definitely pay a visit and let the (((media))) kvetch.

They were colonized by the United States, and naturally are influenced in character by it.

He should re-invite him and let him bring his Filipino death squads too.

He talks a tough game like every Flip piece of shit but he's already offering Muslims their own autonomy.

You do know those (((rebels))) are getting (((foreign aid))) to deestabilize the country that removed the (((drug problems))) and their (((international bank))), right?

And you do know that as much as the Phillippines have a tough president and chief to lead them, they're completely outgunned and outresourced by constant (((foreign aid))) coming in for those rebels. Best thing to do is, give them a place to wreck shit, let them do shit, later on, conquer it when you regroup.

you have a deep misunderstanding of history

Jungle chink spotted, what happened to "don't negotiate with terrorists"? You're all shades of the same shit.

You don't negotiate with terrorists, but (((terrorists))) cannot be beaten by a single third world country.

>(((terrorists))) cannot be beaten by a single third world country.
Wrong.

jinsa.org/publications/global-briefing/defeating-terrorism-why-tamil-tigers-lost-eelamand-how-sri-lanka-won-wa

Another good read: thediplomat.com/2015/04/how-sri-lanka-won-the-war/

When you kill your enemies, they win. When you're a 3rd world country that can't defeat your enemies and an anti-globalist potential ally is elected President of the US, spit in his face, cozy up the chinks, and surrender to your Muslim enemies. What a waste of dubs.

Hello, summerfags. Please go research about Iraq, Libya, Serbian countries and Syria, then tell me if those three exampls aren't enough for you.

Then please go on and tell me how with one example out of the box we can apply a gross generalization of all cases.

Trump and Duterte can be like Kublai Khan and Marco Polo.

1. Been here sind the first exodus.
2. You claimed a single third world country can't beat terrorists, I gave you an example of one that did. Thus, your assertion is wrong.

Isn't Duerte a Saudi puppet? He recieved bribes, resources, oil or whatnot years ago

Never claimed that EVERYONE can do it. YOU on the other hand did claim that NOBODY can do it.

You're being intellectually dishonest here. Just admit you were wrong.

I'll admit that I may have underestimated Phillippines' capacity of dealing with the situation, and is instead focused on de-escalating to attempt to undermining. We're on the same goal here, just different mindsets.

??? Are you retarded????

The Philippines and their capacities isn't the point here and you know it.

The point is that you claimed that no single third world country can beat terrorists, were proven wrong using the example of Sri Lanka which successfully destroyed the Tamil Tigers and refuse to admit you were wrong.

Yes, I claimed that, and cited numerous examples. You, on the other hand, cited one. Anyone can do their research and claim confortably that the Sri Lanka case is an exception, and the Libya, Iraq, Serbian countries and Syria cases, the norm; billionaires want to de-estabilize your country, they will, and the head of state will go down.

Which is enough to disprove your claim.

When someone makes a claim like you did

one counter example is enough to disprove said claim.

Had you claimed "many single third world countries cannot beat terrorists on their own", the fact that Sri Lanka BTFO'd the Tamil Tigers wouldn't have disproven your claim at all. But that's not what you claimed.

Basic logic.

He's no Trump.

he has to play the tough guy to his people or risks annihilation and I would venture to say he understands the JewSA and that it is fink rats israel dual citizens he is giving the finger to.

Instead of falling for the trap when questioned by the (((rat))) to make a statement should say we are killing muslims right now when they are gone ask me again jew it might be your turn .

I've got a fairly well connected friend in the Philippines and he's mentioned several times that Duterte has some illness and his handlers are running the show now basically. Anyone else heard anything about his health?

Alright that makes sense I guess.

I mean… I like Duterte, but if the US is a lousy country and you care about your fellow Flips, why not get all the ones that are here and take them back?
I agree, Rodrigo. We are lousy. Now send airplanes and rescue all of them.

Meh. He'll be the first president of wherever the fuck he is to wear a dress if the jew tells him to.

thats actually probably half the point of his posturing. He wants to stem the "brain drain". The hardest working flips have been leaving for the west in huge numbers.

Makes the impression of Putin playbook style strongman leader.

He was molested by an American priest.

You have a deep misunderstanding of my post; it was meant to be a joke.

He's absolutely right.

More non-whites out of this country. It's a win-win.

Duterte has cancer, thats why he went to China for surgery twice in a row. Also did anybody hear about the 1500 cyber chink bust in the old clark airbase?

Duterte has cancer, that's why he went to China for surgery twice in a row. Also did anybody hear about the 1500 cyber chink bust in the old clark airbase?

Yeah but Russia is a superpower prone to outside influence the Philippines is a 3rd world shithole that no one wants to touch, big differences.

>((((((((((reuters))))))))))

Almost forgot:

I don't blame him, lots of niggers live here. Why would Duterte want to visit the Whitehouse? It probably still has nigger stink in it from Obongo.

Fake news, they already have it and have for decades. You know nothing of the domestic situation in the Philippines. They've effectively been a nation divided in cold civil war ever since America left.

Very fitting pic. that bitch is from the Philippines

Exactly. Even our ghettos full of Kangz and Kweens don't look this horrible and depraved.

He's a thousand times the man Trump is.

So much for kicking in the MILF frontflaps and fucking their shit up Duterte what happen?

Yes, how dare that goy speak to the Chosen's representative like that! The Chutzpah!

checked

No, he's not. He will never be white. He will never be a multi billionaire. He will never be the most powerful man on earth. Duterte drops men from helicopters, Trump has dropped a MOAB.

They're really incomparable, and you should feel foolish for pretending otherwise.

Honestly Trump probably agree
Looks like the reason Dueterte won't come is the Democrats Autistically Screeching and them and the Cuckservitives calling for war against Assad and Russia

Given he's done a bit of a miracle in Davaro it's not really that indeserved

Meanwhile, your God Emperor makes deals with Saudi Arabia numbering in the hundreds of billions: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html

American delusionality never ceases to amaze me. It's as if an entire country was put on mind numbing sedatives, completely destroying any ability at introspection and objectivity.

I love the

You tip your hand too soon, neocon kikemonger (((Reuters))).

Duterte is just being tsundere for Trump.

I would volunteer to participate in Duterte-style drug wars in the US. Cleanse! With bullets!

And the US is lousy. That's why it's MAGA, because we are NOT currently great. But we shall be. Trump should go to flipland just to piss off the EU/UN "muh hyuuman rights" whiners. Druggies do not have human rights because they are not human. Do you weep to throw a piece of trash in the garbage?

Damn dirty gook

So he's a faggot cuck muzzie regurgitating this garbage because he isn't redpilled on israel, what a disappointing little island monkey.

You do realize he said he got raped by priest himself right dumbfuck?

Rodrigo "Deal in dope, get the rope" Duterte
Rodrigo "running from the coppers? Step into my chopper" Duterte
Rodrigo "Smith & Wesson; court's in session" Duterte

lmao