SPICER RESIGNS

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html?referer=
archive.is/3trlv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hx8-p3TmCU8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/sean-spicer-resigns-trumps-press-secretary-scaramucci-appointed-white-house-communic
dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sean-spicer-resigns/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/21/sean-spicer-resigns-trump-appoints-anthony-scaramucci-communications-director/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-spicer-resigns-white-house-press-secretary-hiring-anthony-scaramucci-comm-director/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718658/Sean-Spicer-resigns-White-House-Press-Secretary.html
rt.com/usa/397125-spicer-resigns-scaramucci-communications-director/
archive.fo/HCnXq
twitter.com/PressSec
twitter.com/seanspicer
twitter.com/PressSec/status/888454528550490114
twitter.com/Scaramucci
bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't Sean being made the comms director?

Why the fuck would the jew banker get the spot. Wtf

Exactly, this seems fishy. Unnamed source, jew york times, someone well known resigning after being promoted. If I were a betting man I would think that this is a datamining op to see how we do our business. Best to let this one die, see what The Golden Don himself has to say about it, if anything.

According to the article, it would seem he lost the role to Anthony Scaramucci. This is strange. I also don't see anything from Spicer's Twitter. His last post from half an hour ago was business as usual. I say we wait and see.
Make archives of the stream of articles talking about this, just in case it's all hot air.

I liked Spicer, but it's clear he wasn't exactly the best man for the job. He fumbled a lot, and it was very obvious he was extremely nervous. I like Huckabee Sanders a lot, though.

Seems fishy though, fuck fake news didn't they claim he was leaving before?

Spicer is thhe best guy for the job. Nigga u high

Is "Scaramucci" not Italian? He did work at Goldman Sachs.

He was okay, but I think he was too nervous being around all those reporters at times. He'd probably be better suited as something less public.

Spicer was supposed to be Comms dir, Scaramucci was given this position. Always remember Spicer was part of the Priebus package and is loyal to that faction, Trump knows this and is trying to detach from those idiots since they didn't give him any leverage getting legislation passed. They've done nothing but fuck him at every turn.

You need to brush up on how jews blend in..

A bunch of major news networks are reporting on it now. Sad to see the Spice go

Makes sense, but the optics are still shit.

VERY, fake news

I'm aware Italians and Jew are borderline-indistinguishable but I'm not seeing any evidence of semitic descent, and a family name change would usually be changed to something that sounds German.

Press F to pay your respects, faggots! The man gave us salt and bantz.

F

It's really too bad what happened to TotalBiscuit… I enjoyed his shit, but he went full cuck.

He was always an indefensible faggot.

First Linkin Park and now this :(

Id be nervous around a den of vipers as well.

I know this will not be a popular sentiment here in the land of Spicer fanboys, but the guy was never that great at his job. He could be memeworthy and entertaining, but a naturally gifted Press Secretary he was not. I don't wish ill on the man. He produced a lot of MSM kike salt. I just don't see this as a terribly bad thing. Remember, he was a Rinsed Penis pick. The further that Trump can distance himself from Rinsed and anyone he brought with him the better. I'm gonna trust the POTUS with this decision if it's not just fake news horseshit from the Jew Yid Times.

The optics are always going to be shit with Trump, everyone is out for blood. He is the chaos candidate after all, this is the shit-storm we voted for.

You have much to learn about jews, user. Ashkenazi (German admixture) jews have the German names. All the others (Sephardics, Mizrahi etc) took on names local to or similar to those of their host nations. Lots of 'Spanish' and 'Italian' names are often jew.
'Spicer' is an Anglo-jew name, maybe anglicized Ashkenazi.

Doesn't he remind you of Jack Spicer? Mildly autistic for comedic purposes?
youtu.be/hx8-p3TmCU8

I always got the impression he was a distraction. Especially with his constant gaffs and slipups.

The real question now is, is scaramucci going to be a good pick?

He was a hillary-fucking jew, you dipshit.

More sources zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/sean-spicer-resigns-trumps-press-secretary-scaramucci-appointed-white-house-communic
dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sean-spicer-resigns/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/21/sean-spicer-resigns-trump-appoints-anthony-scaramucci-communications-director/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-spicer-resigns-white-house-press-secretary-hiring-anthony-scaramucci-comm-director/

Didn't Jack Spicer use to be a shitty forced meme on Holla Forums back in like '07 or some shit?

F

I found it funny they quickly gave her a makeover once she was becoming more permanent. Cant' have frumpy women representing the Trump brand. Pic related would have made a good choice for press secretary.

Well, time to delete all spicer memes and make more Scaramucci memes!
Good bye animefag.

Maybe Scaramucci is a Holla Forumsfaggot and we can shitpost with Cowboy Henk memes.
More likely, he's just going to be a boring sack of crap, though

The source of all this is from a NYT article. I cant get behind this and the echo chamber effect it has caused.

according to person with direct knowledge of the exchange.

That very well may have been the case. He could have been a diversionary pressure valve for the MSM during the crucial first 6 months of the Administration. Or he could just be a goofball. I suppose we will never know for sure.

The salty news dykes and cunts would flip their shit. They really hate her because she smugs so hard at them and looks cute as hell.

F
Gonna post these for the last time, since I made them.

Dub dubs confirm.
She's pretty smart too, multiple degrees from top tier universities. She's everything a feminist tumblr-cat lady cannot be.

Scare the jewry?

And guys, might want to get a full background check on Tony Scaramucci before you make the memes flow.

PRIEBUS IS FUCKING NEXT

(heil'd)

Right back at you, Adolf.

Can't wait. Bye bye rinsed benis.

This

As if it's something to be proud of.

he tried so hard

Don’t worry. If he’s jewish the shills won’t be able to stop themselves from telling us.

Just did a quick skim, he's a supporter of Trump early on, friends with Hannity, knows how to talk, fucked with CNN and them fucked themselves over. Doesn't hurt, we did some dossier diggings on each of Trump's appointments when shit didn't stalled.

What happened to TotalBiscuit?

Really gets those brain juices flowing

Got cancer and became a shitlib.

he became a cuck and got ass cancer

"Spicer had been filling in as acting communications director while maintaining his press secretary job…"

Is this fishy or is it simply that Spicer thought that was HIS position, and thus got mad and threw a hissy fit when Trump announced Scaramucci?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718658/Sean-Spicer-resigns-White-House-Press-Secretary.html

The echo chamber is in ful lswing with the media today, you can tell they really want sean gone.

Wasn't he supposed to have already died from his extreme asspain?

Trump's transition team and confirmation hearings are getting blocked or getting delayed by the Dems, doesn't help the muh Russia bullshit is also going on, leaks, and Deepstate zog fuckery. And no, pretty sure the Spice Man wanted to have the job, he was filling two roles till Sandra Huckebee came in, he really wanted that position.

What do we know about Scaramucci?

Impressive. I remember her from some clip of her triggering a menopause dyke on some women's show, what's her name?

It's on breitbart now. That makes it official

Oh shut up you incorrigible idiot.

He got sick of dealing with subhuman journalists for a living, and wanted to watch anime. Who can blame him?

Post best Spicer memes as a final farewell.

I call bullshit. Until either Spicer himself, or Trump come out and say it, it's more fake news attempting demoralization tactics!

Mommy Sarah give me tendies

Kayleigh McEnany

Kayleigh McEnany

Post pics of the makeover.

She would have been a good choice seeing how shes smug af all the time. I bet her bantz are good too.

F

If you see a sudden rise in Gundam shitposting during the stream then we'll know its him…

rt.com/usa/397125-spicer-resigns-scaramucci-communications-director/
archive.fo/HCnXq

It's on RT now. That makes it official.

This cap (from the vid above) is one of the best things I've seen on CNN.

QT Mcenany is an american treasure, but pretending college is anything other than brainwashing is pretty jewish of you user.

PRIEBUS IS FUCKING NEXT

Well, it was a good wallpaper while it lasted.

Wait, can you make a list of people that "hurrr they were not useful all along, the dickriding was for the lulz"

Because it seems every time someone resigns, people like you appear.

Agreed. Here's the .webm version for anyone who hasn't seen it and doesn't fuck with jewtube embeds. Katy whips this dyke into a shitter shattered cyclone of ass pain.

It does though. If you choose to study law, a J.D. from Harvard is as good as it gets.

Do you want top men working on MAGA or not?

Awww fuck wrong Katy .webm. Welp. It's a good one anyhow. I dunno where I put the other one.

> (((NYT)))
Fake News

I bet the existence of the white race that Spicer didn't resign and it's all D&C tactics.

>(((((harvard law)))))
She's brilliant user, but user have some dignity.

If i had to guess it is because we heard he may have been one of the leakers Trump was aware of during his eurape trip.

Fake news until proof comes forward.

Interesting.

Trump should just have a monitor at the podium and have all of us be the pressanons

I don't know much about this guy other than that he's a gamerfag. I read the first few paragraphs before tapping out; I get the vibe that this guy enjoys spending an evening alone to smell his farts.

Please be false.

I don't want the spice to stop flowing

Check these dubs for Priebus's coming expulsion.

INDEED
IT IS TIME FOR REAL AND REAL QUESTIONS AND REAL ANSWERS

Spicer cried like a bitch because Trump put someone else as comm director. Spicer acted like a complete pussy.

Source? I'm pretty sure he got promoted.

She's absolutely gorgeous and keeps pulling Hitler dubs. She will be the press secretary of our future white ethnostate.

Checked holy dubs
WHAT A PUSSY BITCH MAN THE FUCK UP

https: //www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html

If you cry like a bitch over losing to some one else, you deserve the gas.

That's a very easy bet to make when you don't have any skin in the game, kike.

Spice will be on hannity insanity later tonight with "exclusive breaking news"

twitter.com/PressSec
twitter.com/seanspicer

Should have reacted by now if it's all totally fake.

I remember this.

I bet the virginity of every white woman in the planet that you're a Jew trying to shame me for being Aryan.

>(((2)))

I'm about to fire up the OC cannons

What a loser!
I bet on the lives of every white man that he's actually a Jew!

My thoughts exactly.
I thought that this was going to happen a long time ago. He did some fire-worthy things even back during the first days of his job. Hearing that he was part of a package makes me wonder if he wasn't fired a long time ago for political reasons.

Being near enemies invigorates me.

Seems like Trump found a way to fire him without firing him. I didn't expect Trump to use such roundabout tactics.

I think people like Spicer because he is soft, but that is exactly why I hate him. We need harder men. We need steel.

Hmmmmmm sounds good

Scaramucci thinks Spicer's waifu a shit

Well, unless Spicer knows something we don't know about Scarammuci and the Jew York Times is just framing this as butthurt about not getting his coveted position, we'll have to wait and see.

To be fair, no one knew appointing people was so complicated

(checked)

I haven't seen this one before so it's all good. That is one triggered and slimy cuck (possibly a jew?). It looks like he was so afraid to have an actual argument with her that his tactic was to just not let her speak. Disgusting.

oh no, who will watch anime in the white house now

Yep, Spicer was good for some bantz on the media but he way too soft and on the inside to help Trump.

There you go again. Making bets where you don't have any fucking thing to actually lose. No Aryan would make such a bet with such a precious and crucial price to pay for losing, even in jest.

Your posts ITT betray you, kike.

Passive aggressive jabs at Trump and anons who support him. Flippant reckless bets where the white race's existence is at stake. It's obvious what you are.

I love you

And AGAIN.

You're a real slimy fucking yid. At least you're making it extremely obvious for anons to see.

He certainly became acclimated to it at least.

hmmmm idk user

Is the most obvious one.
You're both derailing faggots though

This

Reminder that pic related also went to Harvard

At least he's not Jewish? I guess?

She had that fucking kike blowing up into a full blown lather. tither, dither, full blown lather for upset asshurt scale

That better not be the fucking reason why he quit. I liked Spicer. Trump better not make a mistake over this

Gets into a back and forth of faggotry and absolutely smugness with this guy's political history, check the article links in the thread, people in those comment sesctions chimping out that he's a Wall Street apologist, some like that he's beginning to see America first in rebuilding the economy and deregulation, and so on with plenty of other reasons to hate or love him.

He worked for Goldman Sachs, but kikes seem to hate him and he does look extremely smug in his pics. I think Trump has big plans to completely revamp the entire Press Office. I remember a few months back there was talk about him creating a new senior position to handle all White House communications including between Cabinet members. This is probably the first step, and Spicer got out/didn't get the job because he disagreed with this. tbh, White House Press Secretaries have short life expectancy in any administration.

I also liked him in Blade.

God yes, I'm glad I wasn't the only one

I bet Baron's life that tomorrow's stocks willgo up, Spicer was keeping our economy down with his nervous replies.

F

I bet Spicer's life that he didn't quit

F, good luck spice man.

FILTHY KIKE

Naw, see. I saw this on CNN, so it's FAKE NEWS!

NO

This says she didn't even get into Harvard, she transferred. Law schools lowerthebar for transfers because they can make them pay full price while their incoming LSAT score metrics are not affected. If she was a huwhite girl with a Harvard-entrance level LSAT that would be something. But all she did was her homework, it's no stem degree trust me.

press briefing with the white house at the top of the hour

Fucking this, I bet the life of every white white nationalist on 8/pol/ that all this is fake news

But who will watch anime with Barron? Mike Pence!

Currently shills are opposed shilling to create noise and astroturf controversy among us. You can see right through it because the ones who pretend to be us are strawmanning our own positions (ie, shit talking Holla Forums celebrites) to then be "btfo" by flawed reddit-tier contradictions and ad hominem. Steel yourself against their faggotry.

We have a little over a month to meme /ourguy/ into the position, lads

Don't worry, I bet Barron's life that he's busy making a time machine like on his book

I wonder which 2hu Barron wud fuk.

I think Holla Forums is here too.

This my fellow redpilled brother!
I bet the life of half the cis white males that Holla Forums is here.

Best 2hu is Barron's 2hu.

Spicer was an idealist from what I saw, from a Holla Forums perspective its absolutely reasonable to not accept that goldman-sachs semi-kike.

He would marry the chubbiest one

Finally, he will get to live the NEET life he's always deserved.

I bet the chastity of every white woman that Barron will grow up to be a NEET

Actually he was pragmatic

Nah. Barron is a Wriggle man.

Requesting a thread of archived Spice press briefing threads to be created on >>>/polism/ as to be kept for those who will miss him. the waifus will cry in august.

You, sir, are a man of taste.

WELL SHIT

So strange that a new eggsodus board pops up, while (((anons))) like (((28defb))) act like the obvious /leftyniggers/ they are.

I never liked the little tongue tied fucker to begin with

YOU'VE SERVED WELL, COMMANDER SPICER. TIME TO RELAX AND LET SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP THE LEIBSTANDARTE

THE TIME HAS COME TO BE REASONABLE

Presser is starting.

add another jewish bank executive to the administration. wow sure a disproportionate number of zionists and bankers in trumps administration…. well disproportionate for the regular population.. not disproportionate to trumps kike filled life.

The irony,

>never change (((Holla Forums)))
FTFY

Man, I really did love our live Spicer threads. They were so fun

Take solace in the fact that he got cancer my son.

If only you knew how true this statement really was.

PRESS CONFERENCE IS LIVE

Lady in red

How do they know what Spicer said?

Ya ok.

At some point they're all going to get rounded up and we can end this charade. Can you imagine just how quickly they will fall in line when Trump actually starts arresting and imprisoning people leaking classified or illegal information vital to the structure of the govt?

Of course he is I'm not a blind man.

Italy was the first major victim of kike infiltration. dummy

I had to go and check to see if that tweet was real. Is she trying to come up with some new collusion angle by using made up geography and history?

Welp it's confirmed Sean is stepping down but will continue until August.

Death to the Republic
Hail Caesar
Trump confirmed President for life

Spicer was always an establishment shill

See you spice cowboy.

How about actually watching the fucking press briefing retard.

No thanks

On one hand, Spicer is an establishment creature that serves to his overlords, and that means GOP first, Trump second. As much as he personally likes Trump (which seems to be the case), he'll do what the GOP says, not Trump.

On the other hand, Scaramucci is hellbent on screwing over the media (see: CNN lawsuit) and is generally more loyal to Trump (and his family). But his personal views, like acceptance to gays, puts Trump more on the Democrat side than the GOP, and this is never good because Democrats are backstabbing devils.

All in all, it's a side-change which will improve certain things, and undermine others. Spicer was more entertaining and natural, Huckabee is more savage and direct.

Then shut the fuck up about hurrr durrr it's all fake.

This Scaramucci is an impressive liar.

Scaramucci is a lot better than Spicer already. Bantzamucci is a lot leaner, looks tougher and seems like a mans man.

it's not just Holla Forums, the boards moderation is fucking terrible. Like I understand that Holla Forums has shill problems, but when the moderation unironically pisses their pants about (((DA JEWZ))) that's when I question the integrity of the hotpockets

He was so against Trump that he started publicly insulting his wife (complete with a wives son) for making the 2nd Hitler possible, because she voted 3rd party.

Kind of but not so fat and he looks taller. Bantzamucci about to lay down some slap down on the press, stand by.

don't like the new guy, too NYC rude and Matthew Broadrick looking. Sarah is the new Press, I'm ok with that, she bakes cookies and brings the milk..

Except the Jews are worse then we think.

WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER OUR TRICK QUESTION YOU FUCKING SMUG ITALIAN

Fuck off Holla Forums

>>>/zoo/

it's irrelevant to the ban itself

OY VEY GOY, ANSWER OUR TRICK FUCKING QUESTIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really love Scaramucci. This guy is fucking hilarious.

True you should have got the rope.

This smug Italian out Jewing the Jews.

Oh great, here comes Queen Kike.

Just realized this was even going on. How's the italian doing, he sounds like he wants to make an offer the press couldn't refuse.

Guys doing good. He looks great, has a great vocabulary and makes Spicer look like a retard.

Are his hands larger than his face or I'm I just used to tiny hands.

POLITICAL POLLS BTFO

Five fuckin' minute (((questions))) with a misleading premise and he's still navigating it great.

Promising so far.

Scaramucci is the kind of man who is made to handle simpletons. He's destroying these fucking kikes. I also like that he has the lawsuit up against CNN.

nice

MAYBE YOU'RE NOT GONNA FEEL GREAT I DON'T KNOW YOU

>MUH RUSSIA

Bantzamucci is doing great. He's really calm and cool under the pressure.

Goddamn, this guy's got some potential.

That you will be forced to poo in the loo

HOLY FUCK, HE CALLED THEM ALL ON THEIR BULLSHIT

HE JUST SAID REPORTERS LOST ALL THEIR POWER BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS A MIC AND A CAMERA

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE

I thought I misheard that, holy fuck.

So he's taking Spicer's position as head of all media in the White House?

Is he the Godfather of all WH media?

Italian here. Don't make me come over there and shove my greasy cock down your throat, faggot.

Press just got called a waste of time.

NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED

(checked)

Will momma make us cookies or tendies?

The (((reporter))) asked: "WILL YOU LET US COMPLETELY MANIPULATE AND TWIST YOUR EVERY WORDS WITHOUT YOU CALLING OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT?"

HIS ANSWER WAS LITERALLY

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE IN CHARGE?"

Someone with talent needs to shop his face into this.

Looks like we got an upgrade here.

I'll give it a try, brb.

Every day the window shifts further from the left.

The fact he had to repeat it a few times was just great. Oy fucking vey.

FOUND HIS TWITTER

twitter.com/Scaramucci

That's the sound of someone undergoing the transformation

>twitter.com/Scaramucci
hmmmm

I'm seeing it on twitter more every day.

THANK YOU SARAH

The absolute madman he's going full neet

Pretty much. Sean was too fat, had low T and acted like a bitch.

Based.

SO MUCH JUST IN ONE PIC

Please tell me someone recorded this bit

i honestly don't know if he was talking about someone stagnating in their position and getting egotistical (getting a big head) or someone becoming more of an expert in their position

me thinks he should just do away with the position entirely after all its just a shit fest of a bunch of jews squirming to find a new foot hold in its host as the anti semitism is reaching singularity and they can sense it coming.

It is now common knowledge whites created a place in the US from the need to get away from (((rats))) and unfortunately the parasite IT FOLLOWS and proceeds in its usual bloodsucking as it is incapable of sustaining itself without a host to feed off of and like most parasites haven't evolved enough to coexist without killing the host or being expelled. They really are weak and pathetic yet deserve not one once of sympathy and should be made extinct.

Gotta admit, this is a pretty cool Sicilian, for being part moor nig.

Gonna miss you Spicey.

Farewell, Spicer. We had fun, didn't we?

I liked it when Spicer told the media the Germans never gassed anybody.

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

He didn't use those words, but was just as clear, had to DVR back to find that poster source. More like everybody has a phone/video tools at the ready.

It's almost like Trump strategically assembled his administration with a longer game in mind.

done. hows this?

fuck i want to make little cross eyed white babies with her . she looks like the type to have dinner on the table too. would_wife/10

We need confirmation the new WH comms director does in fact watch World Peace.

First wave's always the scout user. Never send in the main force first.

So is this Scaramucci's thing? Spicer watched anime, Scaramucci watched World Peace?

best of 1950's wife and modern breadwinner, would be her trophy - boytoy, say at home and play video games.

God I fucking hope so.

Any bets going on when the 1st horse head is found in a WH reporters bed after another "MUH RUSSIA" stupid question?

I want to know where Scaramanga stands on Dippin' Dots. The ice cream of the future, or a Jewish scam?

or the first poor SNL guest who tries to play him.

Legit conversation I just had with liberal family member:

Me: So, Spicer just resigned.
Him: Wow. Who's the replacement?
Me: Looks like Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Him: Oh. Crap. A woman? Is it still ok to make fun of her? We can't make fun of a woman! It's sexism!
Me: [pic]

Which no talent faggot do you think will play him?

I liked Spicer and I'll miss him. It's a good thing his replacement is even better. There isn't anyone coming after Trump at this time, really. Trump needs the best killers in every position possible to wreck the Jews in under eight years.

Doubt Scar man like shitting dots for dessert.

Wrong man.

can we get a webm of him saying, im feeling the hook here

Libtards just proving they don't actually believe any of the shit they espouse. Fucking hypocrites. On that note, it's what my mother and I agreed on, that with Sanders there, libtards can't treat the press secretary the same way they treated Spicer. Really glad my family all voted Trump.

>Loved by normalfags Making it easy for articles like: "Tom Hanks SMASHES Drumpf XD in snl skit"
Perfect

Remember Sarah Palin?

Which came first? Cuckoldlry or Cancer? I didn't give a shit about the guy. Every single time I read or listen to his trite, I get the vibe that he's trying to make amends knowing full well that his days are numbered.

Palin isn't Sanders, a lot of people don't like Palin on all sides. Also remember Palin was in 2008, years before tumblr and PC culture hit critical mass.

Nailed it. Hopefully, he's not too busy sucking Niggerbama off in Malaysia.

Just shows that McCain had brain cancer way back when he elected Palin as his vice president nominee.

Palin is hot, hot conservative white women get no special class protections

I was always fond of the idea that she was "assassination protection" since nobody would want this VP to take over.

It was a bit strange, since he is on cancer #2 right now.
While he was on his first encounter with cancer he actually started acting like a somewhat decent person (if you don't have too high standards e.g. shitting on game media and stuff like that), but once he thought he was safe he went full retard and got rewarded with a worse type of cancer for it.

Ralph Macchio, Jon Cryer (my choice), Matthew Broderick. OR that young pothead kid that is SNL member Pete Davidson < if he can act >. or just recycle Melissa McCarthy ( has actually has a closer face shape to the Mooth )

This. This is what really happened and the Jew York Times are full of shit.

F

Fuck lads I missed it.

Not to mention, Spicer leaves, just after the Russian story truly starts to wither and die.

He was Pro GG at first then saw the light after buttblasted trannies whined in chorus. After that he became anti-GG. If memory serves he got diagnosed with ass cancer around the anti-GG/Plebbit period.
I've talked to people with terminal illnesses, people living with guilt at end of their lives tend to go on personal crusades in attempt to get in good graces of the masses before death.
I could be wrong though, I never cared about vidya game reviewers, the industy or vidya in general to actually care.
I could be wrong though, I doubt anyone is this autistic as in to look up the timeline of cancer & cuckoldry

If he isn't, i should be one anime to recommend to him.

Actually find as many red-pill anime as you can and suggest them to him.

His gassing comments will go down in internet history.

You will be missed Spicer.

What were the provisions behind all that? It seems to have gotten buried under all the happenings.

Holy shit how many logical errors can you write in such short space? That dude has a nigger IQ. I couldn't even read past half of it its so nigger.

Holy shit you weren't kidding.

See

Idk how I tagged the wrong guy, guess I have nigger IQ today

(checked)
please God, make it so. I'd break my decade-long streak of keeping goyvision out of my house and I'd get a TV antenna or cable subscription if this happened.

I don't give a shit if the Hucklette is frumpy-looking; she does a fantastic job of shitting on the press, which is basically the only role of the press secretary that matters

Chubby bitches fuck harder
due to lack of self-esteem

plus you've really got to get some momentum going to thrust deep enough into their cunts without the fat rolls shoving you back out

I'm convinced this was a meme made by fat women and chubby chasers. Disgusting.

but all that effort isn't worth fucking something hideous. 99% of chubby women are disgusting, while the rest are somewhat tolerable.
either way, any children you have with them pay the price:
bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2563

He's been discovered as WhiteHouseAnon and now must resign

F

It is and it isn't. I was never much of a player, but my co-workers would laugh about how fat and ugly girls were better in bed because they felt they had to work harder to be kept.

TB was a cunt, then he got cancer, then he "stood with Gamergate" until at one point he wanted to decide what "GG is about", then the cancer came back, then Trump became a thing and he couldn't stop talking about it and threw all "GG supporters" under the bus for supposedly all being Trump supporters and nazis.

wasn't there talk of divorce too?

More like he chewed out his wife for voting 3rd party instead of Shillary.

I'm keeping my good eye on you, user.

Consider:
Patchouli, Keine, China

Good thing her brain makes up for her looks. She consistently outperformed Spicer and tbh she doesn't give a shit. Sean always seemed out of place, sweaty, jittery. Sarah don't take no shit, and pretty sure she'd beat Spicer in an arm-wrestling match.

From the articles I've read Scaramucci is a guy Ivanka and her husband have been trying to push into the circle from the start. He had "conflicts of interest" which he "settled" by selling a multi-billion dollar fund to the Chinese government (post-election.) Spicer and Bannon tend to be inline with Holla Forums and what Trump was elected on, but apparently Spicer thinks the new guy is so contrary to that he resigned.

Has everyone lost their goddamn minds?

So apparently the lugenpresse is running with the line that tge administration has a "game of thrones quality", further cementing how intellectually vacant these faggots are.

Soviets=Russians.

The press has to attack a woman now every day? Aaaaahahahaha.

F

Gas yourself Chaim.

I missed all the e-celeb stuff past this point.
TB was useful when he was getting surgery and we could point at SJW on Twitter who were wishing he would die under the knife.

While I disagree that Palin is hot, that star does not mean what you implying here. She's just signalling to other jew-worshiping christians that she's one of them.

Nigger fuck off. Even the average zio-christian does not walk around with a fucking Star of Remphan around their neck. They wear a cross.

kys retard. it does happen. go back to shopping jew stars over photos of trump.

Spicer being a clear idealist whom was charming in an soft beta way, but whom clearly in spite of his own failings and fears still stood up to the overwhelming force of the media. And he did it alone before the entire fucking world. He caused massive ass hurt in the media and brought in more viewers at what was before always considered a 'non-news' meeting by any standard and became the most watched personality in politics behind only Trump himself. He is the underdog by every measure of the word. And people love him for it.

Yes, he could do many things better. But Spicer's ways are what made what he was willing to do, all the more endearing. Everyone from old grandma's, beta hoverhands, vapid ditto head whores to chad thunder cucks whom don't know politics from their own ass loved his quaint bants and ballsy moves against the media even if they didn't know the first thing about his politics or even Trumps. He was a massive bridge between those whom live and breath politics and the common man. Losing him will be a dangerous issue for Trump in many levels, far beyond the loss of the man himself. Nobody was tuning in to Spicer to get the meat and potato's of the administration, if anything everyone tuned into Trump's feeds directly, yet Spicer brought in huge crowds himself. Both Trump and Spicer were serving as figureheads, one as to what to aspire to, the other as a way to showcase that even those not perfect can bring forth what the people desire. And Spicer serving under Trump showed that good solid men of well meaning intent were loyal and valued by Trump. If such men, even when placing foot in mouth, are treated well under Trump, then the loyalty displayed strengthens the bonds of the plebian mob that supports Trump with Trump himself since they will relate with Spicer more so than Trump and feel his support as their own.

This new faggot has to come out swinging hard and strong and make massive wins right out the gate to even hope to compare and unless done in a relatable manor, he will lose the attention of the masses. Anything less than immediate resounding success and it makes Trump and his judgement look weak and short sighted, and if his own cult of personality is overly strong it also undermines Trump by opening an potential issue later. Good strong leaders know when to keep someone whom may not sound or even be 'ideal' in a position, sometimes such people are far more advantageous than others due to soft returns, than the return on upgrading him to someone on paper whom may be better. When the plebeian minds are enamored with an celebrity and make connection which such a person, it is often damaging to remove such people. Especially when the mob likes the individual and is in his own may mimicking your stances. This position was likely one of those that you don't need an strong decisive individual as your spokesman or as general messenger, especially when you yourself can orate and display the strong decisive voice when needed.

TL:DR
He dun fucked up now. Hopefully this 'financier' is worth his weight in gold.

should have known anytime … (((they))) claim some old chick or a fairly ugly or plain Jane is smoking hot its always a jew or some repulsive shit-skin.

Harvard has secret entrance requirements. No one knows what they really require for entrance.

epic

/r/The_Donald must be pretty pissed, given how much time they wasted trying to turn this baffoon into a meme.

WHAT DIRT DO THEY GOT ON SPICER ? or DID THEY BUY HIM OFF ? or IS A BIG THING ABOUT TO GO DOWN and SPICER DOESN'T THINK HE CAN HANDLE THE DRAMA ANY MORE the guy has to answer for every thing the prez says and does DEALING WITH CONSTANT COMMIE BULLSHIT ALL DAY WOULD GET OLD FAST IM PROUD HE LASTED THIS LONG i just hope this isn't a scheme THEIR COOKING UP IF HE'S QUITING BECAUSE HE DOESN'T THINK HE CAN HANDLE HIS NERVES AND CAN'T SWALLOW HIS PRIDE WITH TRUMPs LINE UP I CAN LIVE WITH THAT BUT SO HELP ME GOD IF SPICERS INVOLVED in some kinda bullshit JEWISH SCHEME TO UNDERMINE OUR PRESIDENT HE SHOULD HANG WITH THE REST OF THEM
SOMETHINGS FISHY FUCKY QUEER NOT RIGHT MUH SPIDEY SINCE IS TINGLING I CAN ONLY THINK that they are up to something and by they i mean A WORD THAT RHYMES WHITH BIKE O SHOES

You're not familiar with the (((Trump))) administration are you?

Have you looked at how many GS people he has?

Take a look at college standards today, user. Its not the same as it was 100 years ago. Every top university is a total joke now.

Some people just aren't photogenic user. From a still picture some people look like they have down syndrome but on video/in person they seem alright.

lmao i hope he gets spiritual cancer too and yiffs in hell

more like gone spicer lmao
get itbecause hes gone from his post as press secretary lmao

Dude, right at the bottom:

Palin is Native American you dufus. She's not even light skinned.

Another time I wish I were a photoshop adept.
Scaramucci, the man with the golden sachs.

Gonna miss the bantz and salt he mined during his time as press secretary, but over time, the briefings started to seem more and more like a controlled TV show. Despite the journalists attending these briefings being that fucking stupid, it seemed like it was staged to just show how bad the press is (which is fine, but there are times where Sean should've just said "fuck it if you're gonna keep asking the same fucking questions, I'm just gonna stop taking them and talk about the real fucking issues going on") and using their stupidity against them rather than using evidence to show them why they're wrong. Some of the briefings after his Hitler comment and Syrian Airfield bombing also seemed to be more mellow and weaker than when they first started. I'll remember the good memes and salt from the threads, but if I start seeing anons here saying that "we never liked Spicer" for one reason or another, I'm going to call them fucking out for doing what (((they))) do (in this case, try to memory hole a part of our past).

Pretty sure most of this thread are shills trying to ingratiate the new faggot and undermine Spicer. There is nothing I saw in that new faggot that makes anything 'good' anyone in this thread are saying about him make sense. I fear Trump has made a terrible critical mistake. God help us if he lets Bannon go now. I don't even like that guy, but his symbolism is paramount in retaining Trumps links to us. Our guys are at the knifes edge right now, you can feel it in the posts many make even with all the summer fag and shilling invasions, both here and far beyond.

Trump really has made fundamental mistakes recently, attacking syria, pulling in corrupt goldman sachs empoyees and jews, refusing to clean this swamp and letting gutter trash retain power of any sort, pushing for war even in nothing but words so far. I could go on, but time is running out. I fear after his debacle with firing Flynn he didn't learn his lesson in how he needs to show loyalty and fealty to his own in turn, making it unlikely he will come out and do what it takes to retain Spicer. If he lets Sean go and accept this new tool of a fool, Trump will have shown this user how utterly inept and hopelessly incompetent he is in the face of his most difficult test. Preferring a fucking salesman yes man nothing, over a man like Spicer… if that is his stance, let them impeach or kill him. He will have become nothing to me and serve higher purpose as a failure at the hands of the kikes than as this bullshit blowhard shit. Our people need men, action and results now, not words and worry over image and ego. And I fear he will fall before pressure to let bannon out next and collapse any symbolism of unity or loyalty to his own people. Turning everything over to (((them))).

Pray to your gods user's. Pray that I am wrong. Or accept the happening. I have now felt the fear this man doesn't play chess on any dimension. Let Trump prove me wrong, tell your fucking gods to prove me wrong.

Here's your (You).
Now go.

Just started listening to the Sicilian now. Sounds good so far. He's being nice. Hopefully he's going to take a large shit on them by the end of the press conference.

Spicer will always be Best Secretary

This media yid is suffering from severe anal chafing.

"The President has really good karma, ok, and the world turns back to him…"

What did he mean by this? More Trump-time-traveller proof? Indicative of the esoteric element in the White House?

All this time I thought Trump's mother was an unironic whore until I read this post >>10282512

Now those are alternative facts

You just know it burns this nigger's ass that Spicer's replacement is another White, Christian male.

I bet on Barron's life that I'm not laughing at this new meme

You are disgusting, kike.

Not looking too pleased.

Haven't seen Pajeet in weeks. And he gets a question too.

DUMP ALL SPICER MEMES
SHORT SCARAMUCCI
THE MEME MARKETS ARE MOVING

STOP SMILING AND SMIRKING LIKE IT'S A FUNNY THING
Kayleigh smugposting IRL

I don't /biz/, is shorting stock basically grabbing it when it's low, expecting it to jump; or is it emergency dumping?

Best Spicy ties no longer to be seen.

Good analysis. These asswipes are trying to feather their own nests for the post presidency, which means appeasing tptb regardless of political party. they have added nothing and this is a really big country full of talented people. no excuses for leaving them on.

maybe keep priebus on a while longer until trump, scaramucci, kushner, pence, and bannon figure out who can do a better job.

I think the rumors that bannon might be fired are well crafted psyops

Shorting, or short-selling, is when an investor borrows shares and immediately sells them, hoping he or she can scoop them up later at a lower price, return them to the lender and pocket the difference. But shorting is much riskier than buying stocks, or what's known as taking a long position.

Let's say the going rate for a Scaramucci meme is 10 keks. You go to your local memesmith and borrow 100 of the dankest Scaramucci memes he has and sell them for 10 keks each (for a total of 1,000 keks). Because you've now flooded the market with Scaramucci memes, the going rate for a meme is now 8 keks. Now, you go and buy 100 more dank Scaramucci memes for 800 keks and then "return" the 100 memes to the original memesmith, minus a few keks for the trouble. You've now made a profit of 200 keks shorting memes. :^)

This bitch has fucking freak genetics. Her head is lop sided and one eye sticks out farther than the other. I wouldn't be surprised if she has retard strength and a second cock.

Not an excuse faggot. A fact. In america, virtue-signalling ultra-christians do wear that.
And none of that shit you said in any way follows from what I said. So it appears that you are the jew, or a sophist.

So you're basically selling them now and expecting the price to drop. If the person who actually owns the stocks consents to it, meaning they'll risk them, why don't they just sell it themselves?

Sage for off topic. You're going to get a lot of incorrect responses on this question, and I'm not sure I can fully answer it correctly myself, but I'll give it a go. Shorting is NOT selling a stock as the price falls only to re-buy the stock at a lower price for more shares. That is simply hedging your exposure (read: making sure you don't lose all your money) because the stock price is on the way down, and then re-investing in the stock at a lower price because you still think it's a wise investment.

To know what shorting IS, we must consider what shorting a stock really means. With certain trades you can make on the market, a party can enter a contract with another party (people, institutions, banks, etc.) to lock in a price on a stock. Thus, if I'm trading stock A and I want to lock in the price to buy at $10, I would enter in a contract with another party. Now, where shorting comes into play is in our motivation to invest in this stock and the potential movement we think it will experience. If we think the stock A price will fall below $10, we want to "short" it. Without specifics, this means that if the stock A price falls below $10 we make money because the other party is assuming the stock price will rise above $10. It is essentially a bet between two parties on the performance of a certain stock.

This post is worth ten keks.

The person who owns the stock doesn't want to sell it. What's in it for the person who owns the stock is a lending fee. There's a risk that the short seller will go bankrupt and be unable to buy back the stock to return it, but brokers aren't supposed to let broke faggots sell short. If you want to speculate on price movement, it's usually more convenient to use options, but most stocks don't have options written on them.

These niggers must have really hate Spicer for doing what he did to ((them)), and he's not even a hardliner like his replacement's about to be.

The future's getting brighter by the day.

That was literally the worst explanation I've ever heard for anything
try again

I'll always remember the Passover press briefing

Why the fuck do some of you obsess over one TV news actress after another? Are you waiting to get politicucked by her too?

Spicer mentioned memes in his hannity interview.

Seriously though, why is this faggot bailing? Trump should have him executed.

It's speed and power.
Remember Kenshiro fighting Heart.

So I get that you like cable news personalities. But why exactly should Spicer be "executed"?

should be this one

Jesus Christ what a clusterfuck of an administration. Perhaps the most important pivotal point for the US and the entire West and this orange jew lover is fucking up everything.

We just can't seem to catch a break.

Always sad to see a great meme befouled by a worthless chesscuck.

he's bailing because he doesn't get along with the black dagos.

Jewkikes