Holy shit user

holy shit user

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdvocateKids/status/793255159325347840
facebook.com/AdvocateChildrensHospital/videos/1329921823707846/
youtube.com/watch?v=k8_NmCUXyiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every day we sink a little bit deeper into hell

Why is Starbucks donating clothes to a child on life support so horrible?

Protip: it's not

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

twitter.com/AdvocateKids/status/793255159325347840

Its a haloween costume supposedly

This is something I'd sure as hell do to my shitspawn

ayy lmao

apparently so
facebook.com/AdvocateChildrensHospital/videos/1329921823707846/

All the halloween costumes on the infants

you guys are commenting without knowing the context

ME

Nigger, first thing I did was reverse image search. I thought that it was pomo art. When the truth came out that in fact these people are dressing up newborns in corporate advertising materials in honor of childhood obesity consumerism day, I was thoroughly horrified.

edgy af. Not everything is part of evil corporate shilling. On halloween you dress up as what is familiar to you. In this case, it was a starbucks barista

Also, fuck you halloween is a fun day and you get to eat a lot of candy

If it was shilling, an active attempt to spread brand consciousness, it would perhaps be less horrifying. The voluntary nature of this act makes it all that more worse.

Also there's nothing wrong with enjoying the spectacle, so long as you recognize it for what it is. It's like anime.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN SUPPORT THIS SYSTEM?"

KEK
he says that so often

we should meme this. now

Cultural capitalism

I think you misunderstand the nature of meme. It has been memed and it is forever a meme until the meme dies

I actually thought, oh man if this was apiece of art it would be a brilliant subversive piece against capitalism

Screamsexternally.jpg

Why

I looked for like 5 seconds, thought it was just a random mess, and then noticed an infant. wtf, i hate capitalism.

It's not that bad

That baby is already on life support, there was no need to fill the tank with AIDS as well.

it isn't on life support, that tube provides oxygen

Daily reminder that edgy is codeword for anti status quo!

Why are you making such a fuss?
In 8 years this kid could be store manager.

thats edgy af m8

youtube.com/watch?v=k8_NmCUXyiU

Not even suprised.

No it wouldn't. Today neither subtlety nor excess are possible anymore, since shit like that has become normal. It is at best "eccentric" and "weird", but nothing to make people actually think about the state in we're in.

You trying to tell me that that baby really likes his fucking Frappuccino? The baby was just laying there and said, "oh, mother darling, I do so enjoy the fine products of Starbucks and wish to swaddle myself in their brand this Halloween"?

I'm an adult, I can go out and gorge myself on Butterfinger bars anytime I want.

eh, our Lord Market will decide whether the child's existence is worth investing in

Yes it is.

Jesus christ

Good one