Guilty Pleasures

Share with me your shit taste Holla Forums. What games do you hate to love?

Chink'Em!

Does not quite equate to

noice

What do you mean "hate to love"? Are you such a fucking cuck that you can't like a thing with good conscience if the hivemind is against it? Or do you mean "games that I really like despite recognizing glaring flaws in their design or execution?"

Go back to Holla Forums, shitpost-king.

The latter, for instance, at no point would I try to defend Jericho as a good game. It's shit… but for whatever reason it is my go to drinking game and has a setting I enjoy and some gimmicks that make it tolerable and at times almost fun.

Smite and Dark Void

Smite because while I fully acknoweldge it's a shitty game with wasted potential and is being handled by a bunch of jewish retards who fucked over their last two games and will most likely fuck over this one too for Paladins which I haven't played but it kind of looks fun I still somehow manage to get a great deal of enjoyment playing it one hour a day with relatives. I just dig the whole high risk high reward design Anubis has going for him that Hirez seems to have completely forgotten about now.

Dark Void because I love jetpacks even though the good parts are outmatched by the bad parts ten to one.

if you got a DS or 3DS you should check out Dark Void Zero.

Emulated it, it's great but I really wish for a jetpack TPS. Yeah I've played DAH! and Giants.

I used to think Summon Night: Swordcraft Story was a guilty pleasure because I thought it was a generic JRPG. Turns out I never played enough JRPGs and I just have awesome taste, so now it's just a pleasure.

Shit is a little too harsh but I love the shit out of this game for some reason.

It is kinda like playing more advanced custom map so it is fun.
Fact I waste way too much time with handicapped people in real life and on Holla Forums makes it so dealing with retard in it is not that annoying.

But my god some people in that game are retarded.

I like this game but the fanbase is cringeworthy cancer who can't debate for shit.

It's difficult to voice why Kane and Lynch 2 is good. The mechanics, the plot, it's all so streamlined, but that gives the gameplay this raw feeling, and the game is so intentionally fucking UGLY, a look so rarely pulled off but it is fucking nailed here.
The sound design is legitimately some of the strongest in years, though. That's an actual positive.

the more I think about it the less I like about the bad level design, awkward movement, shitty mechanics and its few good features, such as a complex narrative that reacts to little details isn't really that interesting.

Army of Two
Mortal Kombat X
L

>>>/out/

There is 5v5 mode right now where each team picks one most cancerous champion.
It is fun.

I play games from Failbetter Games. Pic related.

I don't know if it counts as I think its a legitimately good game, but Spelunky because I feel guilty enjoying a game were the creator is such a SJW

Skyrim

I completely agree that it's worse than earlier games and one of it's most impressive attributes is that it's shit in an impressivly varied amount of ways but I still always find it fun. I'm talking about heavily modded Skyrim of course. I don't know any other game that lets me play as a succubus and have lots of mechanics and progression based around it, same with vampires and werewolves.
It may be a shit game overall but with the amount of mods it has it can become a fun sandbox.

the SAO games. I don't even like the anime past the Aincrad arc of season 1, which even then was fairly mediocre, but still enjoyable; anything after that shouldn't even exist, I could sperg on about how the Aincrad arc got ruined even, I don't want to subject anybody to that sperging though. But I like the games, love them even. I find Hollow Fragment more enjoyable than Lost Song.

I know the feeling.

Air Combat>Ace Combat 2

Still better than Morrowind