So is he like a child between Holla Forums and anarcho-primitivism?

So is he like a child between Holla Forums and anarcho-primitivism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQeAX5uqEUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, he made several videos how he hates capitalism and nation states but he is autistic enough to deny his children of basic education by home schooling if that would keep them away from befriending brown people
he also LARPs and shills for his stupid RPG game in every video, what an autistic cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=lQeAX5uqEUo

His kids are cute though

kinda sad that his kids will inevitably be racists

He won't last long tbh.

I thought he sort of went psuedo-commie before on a few vids, or was that just anti-capitalism from a racist, neo-pagan POV?

in the end, he just shills for his rpg game.

Nah not really.

Capitalism is bad, but pls buy my TRPG.

ther eis no ethical rpoleplaying in capitalsm

I'm subbed to his channel to see how spooked this guy is. It's incredible…

I would prefer if he went full anarcho-primtivist that would be healthier but he believes in too much Holla Forums for his own good.

Dude's disgustingly spooked just watch his video about Atheists. He bashes Christianity but then bashes Atheists for being "half-way" there & how they need to take the spook of Paganism into their lives. FUCK NO. He is dumb af.

yeah he obviously has beautiful children. Varg was good looking in his youth & so was his wife. Good looking people have higher chances of breeding good looking people.

Everything else he believes in through is spooks.

It's weird. Maybe it's his charisma, maybe it's because I like his music his metal is great, but his ambient stuff is perfection, but I tend to watch pretty much every one of his videos. Even though we are polar opposites, I like Varg a lot.

I also bought his RPG. And I'm ashamed to own it. It really is the most racist and sexist thing I could own short of a copy of Mein Kampf and an MRA t-shirt. Hell, you can't even vote in tribal meetings or become a nobleman unless you're pure white; if you're anything darker than aryan you might as well sit the game out, because you'll spend it as a slave or in prison; if you're a kopparman (from the "southern savannahs" you're bad at swimming, you are not only not favored but also disfavored by the gods one of which is symbolized by the swastika and your best weapon is a spear. And it goes on and on.

The worst part is on page one, when he openly admits to using it in his homeschooling to teach his children. And you know those little tykes aren't going to be allowed internet access, or have any friends or entertainment not approved by Varg if they even live anywhere near other people…they're going to grow up to be his little neonazi vikings and they won't even know they're doing anything wrong.

Fucker burned down my church. I`m not a christian but it really rubs me the wrong way.

how is it your church if you're not chrisitan? did you even visit that church?

capitalism is bad, but please buy das kapital

see the logic here?

I was a member of the church at the time, but only went there a few times, for chrismas and stuff like that.
Pic is of a different, and prettier church he burned down.

ITT: Varg vs. Euronymous

Who is better?

also btw: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Communism

Varg is a complete reactionary and euronymouse was a tankie that only liked ML regimes because they made people suffer.

Listen to death and thrash kids.

Euronymous of course. Better music and funner autistic edgelord, shit he might even had more self-awareness than Varg.

also tbh black metal is artistically superior to death metal and thrash is dead as fuck. pls