4 AM

Losing control?

In games where its an option, do you prefer to be more light weight and fast or more slow but tanky?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
magestream.org/
app.roll20.net/join/1442826/D75cbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are having a movie night. Tonight's theme is John Carpenter movies starring Kurt Russel. It starts at 5AM EST, an hour after the thread's creation.

Ayy lmao.

Before I get to the introductions, I feel like continuing the theological debate we had last time. But instead of directly continuing my critique of Catholicism (tl;dr, I came to the conclusion that sand people in ancient times didn’t know how to write an omnipotent and omniscient being with the limited knowledge they had, so they just wrote as vaguely as possible to make it believable), I’m going to instead provide an alternative explanation for what God is, based on a 4-hour long debate with my brother. Sorry for the incoming wall-of-text, but I don’t know of a better way of explaining this.
Everything that begins has an end, but does reality follow this rule? Not the UNIVERSE, per say, but just reality in particular? What if, let’s say as an anti-thesis to the Big Bang, the infinite expansion of the universe reverses, in an event that some scientists call “The Big Crunch”. After this happens, all the matter of the universe is condensed to one point, two particles, and the conditions required for the Big Bang are set in motion again.
Now here’s the kicker: based on this logic, can we not assume that there has been a nearly infinite (or possibly just “infinite”) number of universes before the one we now occupy? Much like the trial and error of evolution, let’s say that a great percentage of these universes, mostly near the beginning of the cycle (I’ll explain why later), didn’t bear life. For one reason or another, the conditions were not met, and the universe just went on. But these here are bad universes.
What if life, specifically sentient life, is SUPPOSED to reach an end state? Please don’t ask me what this is, because this is really abstract territory, but what if SOMETHING needs to be done before the universe dies out. The universes that do not meet these conditions are “bad”, and the ones that are able to reach this prize are the good ones, and should be repeated.
Now what if, because the conditions of the Big Bang are relatively the same each time, the results start to follow a pattern. Like muscle memory, the formation of the planets and galaxies usually set into the same spots, and life on “Earth”, all the iterations of it, usually follows certain landmarks as well. The evolution of the water life happens at a certain time, land dwellers come to be at a certain time, humanity evolves from apes in a set window of time, etc. But of course, random chance, quantum dynamics or whatever, don’t let it happen perfectly every time. The buildup of quantum abnormalities causes certain landmarks to be missed, certain events to not happen. But these irregularities tend towards happening less and less frequently when more and more iterations of the universe come to pass. Much like you make mistakes less and less when you do the same thing over and over.
Here’s the meat of the argument, and I thank you for reading this long: what if this “muscle memory” of the universe can correct these abnormalities when the “plan” is in critical danger? Obviously the default state is non-intervention, because our laws of physics are pretty uniform, but what if the ONLY option (to prevent catastrophe and a bad “end-state”) has to be direct intervention in certain situations? Let’s take the Cuban missile crisis. The world was literally about to be destroyed at one point, and every political analyst in the world said that AT LEAST war was inevitable. Seriously, find me one politically informed person at the time who predicted peaceful resolution. Two countries were geared up for war, ready to push the button, yet the declaration just never came. It just didn’t happen. No one has a clear answer as to why, and this lack of an explanation makes me believe that life on Earth simply COULDN’T die out yet, for whatever reason. This is only observable, because there are sentient beings to witness it, but what if TONS of other crazy shit has happened behind our backs, or before human beings even evolved?
These things are what we often call “miracles”, and the thing responsible may be what we call “God”. When an invisible force acts in a purpose-driven way, it does not necessarily mean that the force is sentient. All it can be is a system to keep the universe on the rails, in the event shit gets crazy.
Tl;dr: people seeing “miracles” and picturing some bearded man in the sky is simply an attempt at rationalizing a MUCH larger natural phenomenon that human beings are incapable of comprehending, since it spans multiple universes.

If you don’t feel like reading any of this shit, or contesting it, then telling me how your day was is perfectly acceptable. I haven’t heard from DMX in a while, so I’m STILL waiting to know if X is gonna give it to me.

Depends on the game

Morning everyone!

I bought 5 new Ritsu figs today! I started a great chibi collection so I'll for sure be able to take a pic of that set.

I also bought Adventure Island which is really great.

D&D NIGHT FAGGOTS
Stream edition.

because I need them players
Today's session will be streamed on magestream.org/ and will start as soon as everyone's in.

There will be a window of 30 minutes for all players who wanted to join but were unable to do their sheets.
In the meantime enjoy some Code Geass

So, I probably shouldn't be up, but I can't sleep. Grandpa's funeral is in about 10 hours. Ex heard he'd passed and came to check on me. That went places it probably shouldn't have.

Light and fast. I play pretty aggressively in most games.

I'm going to move to a country where gay marriage is legal with my trap boyfriend :3

niggers

You then user from the other night?

Hang in there during the funeral.

My day was awesome. Bought tons of stuff then watched fun vids with a m8 all night.

Light and fast. You don't need a big health pool if you never get hit

app.roll20.net/join/1442826/D75cbw

Link to join the game

I heard you got some dank figs. You wouldn't mind sharing them with the class, right?

Usually light weight and fast. Players who use slow and heavy weapons/builds are easy kills.

It's going to be pretty short, so I'm not really worried. Just a small thing at the cemetary.

post them

I know how that word is spelled, but somehow I never get it right. Cemetery.

You aren't American?

Nice taste peko!

How you been doing lately?

Sorry I haven't had a chance to message you the last few days, for whatever reason people have been talking my ear off lately

I broke my pinkie today at the gym.

You should go to a country where killing gays is legal with your sodomite boyfriend.

Thats good at least. Its horrible when they draw it out all day long.

I really don't want to post my entire room which is what I'd have to do if I posted my current collection. When all the chibi ones come in next month I'll be able to take a pic with them on my desk so I'll do that soon!

Yeah. Felt weird all day today. Can't really place the feeling but it feels like I'm not really here. I feel lighter and unrestricted, not quite like I'm floating though it feels liberating.
Definitely churrazay. Though to be completely honest I like mobile and with a lot of momentum to throw people with strikes more than just straight damage. The Batman Arkham games did a good job of that somewhat unintentionally by making every hit after the third throw enemies all over the place and let you zip massive distances between them each strike.

Where do you live that it isn't?

Sorry for your loss. Go on.

Yeah. Supposed to be brutal heat, though.

Light and fast. Who in their right mind would want to be bulky and slow?

hows it going everybody?

Nope!

Fuck off nigger, you can't even achieve proper form in the gym.
I bet I squat way more than you.

Third world aka yurop

hows it going everybody?

wtf happen to my image

You gonna be in a suit? If so I'm really sorry for you.

I thought europe was all progressive and shiiiiiiiiit.

Unless you live in one of the non cucked countries.

Rip current is not a fun thing to be in. Especially if the water is cold.

Light and fast, unless the damage is terrible. Then I go for medium.

Reminder to never fall for the idea that being gay is ok. It will just lead to AIDs.

put them o na table and do a close angle shot

Escape from what?

You can't get aids if you're the only person your partner ever had fam

Stop it faggot

I've been sore as shit from working on my truck. I didn't really do all that much but all the bending and contorting did a number on me.
I'm also stupid and only got one set of clamps. I totally spaced that I had two hoses to change so I of course need two sets of clamps.
I got some range time yesterday as well. My groups weren't great.
It's no big deal. It's not like you need to be talking to me all the time

hnng

260lbs what the fuck do you got sodomite slavnigger?

Maybe next thread I'll try to. A friends been bugging me a lot lately to take pics anyway.

Come on, you useless faggots.
I spent like 40 minutes, writing that and reading it over-and-over to look for mistakes. The least I can get is ONE response on the subject.
Even if you're not into that kind of shit, lukewarm agreement or disagreement is good enough for me.

Ouch. I ran 10k at the gym today. Quite proud of myself. I only did it because some buff guy starting jogging next to me. I took it as a challenge because I am weird like that, so my usually 25min run ended up being around 40min. Everything hurts. I ran longer the buff dude though.

it works in Armored Core

Depends on the game. I really liked how in Darksiders, War could take a real beating and was somewhat slow, but had decent burst movement and his attacks felt fairly weighty. The Home Run Swing being really satisfying, especially if you've got it upgraded to ignite the enemies it hits.

You guys have namefags now?

Someone building a character that can take hits?

Here's a reply
tl;dr

3.5 pl8 nigger, don't underestimate my slav genes

Ehh I woulda liked to shitpost about my fig buying all night with another waifufag though. Seriously I spent like 5 hours shopping, was fun.

You'll get the hang of shooting if you can put the money into buying bullets all the time! What was that thing anyway? 9mm?

good man

I just got tired of repeating my life story over and over. The avatarfags don't have to, but I don't feel like saving a whole bunch of images, so namefagging in THIS thread alone is my solution.

Then read the tl;dr at the bottom. If you're interested, read the whole thing:

Decided against a suit jacket. Pants, shoes and a shirt. Not sure what to spend the rest of the day doing, though.

noice
atm doing leg day twice a week and gona do strength training for the next 2 weeks
need to make dem gains

Hey, these threads are at 1:00 for me as well this time of year, and I'm not on the coast at all (AZ doesn't do DST, so half the year these threads are at 1 AM, and the other half they're at 2 AM).

tldr faggot, but i don't need to read all this to know you're wrong.

Every time I see sam I get that smell in my nose of those smelly poor kids in middle school.

Should probably hang with your family.

You're an idiot. Go read some Guenon.

Wrong about what? I'm putting forth a whole belief system here. It's kinda required to read it to the end to disagree. I shittalk the Bible all the time, but at least I've read it.

These fucking debates with my brother, man. We just bounce arguments off each other, back and forth, mercilessly destroying them over and over until we come up with a solution deep enough that works.
If you were there in-person, I guarantee you would have gotten a headache at some point.

wow man wow deep man bro dude pass the weed are you 12?

Depends. Aunt is staying with grandma, so they'll be alright. My brother and dad will be fine. I might just end up coming home. I gotta say, though, dress clothes are ridiculously expensive. The shoes alone were $100 because I have weird deformed feet that are too wide.

That's less than me. A plate is 45lbs 45x3.5=157 You're a slave and you can't squat. Shaking my fucking head, kill yourself fag.

Do it fam, getting fit feels good

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH SMELLY POOR MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS? DO YA?

Well I got tired and impulse quit my current job today

Reminder that the United Kingdom is the best country in the world!

Again, please read the evidence and find a problem with anything I've said before you attack the conclusion.
Just attacking an idea you don't like on instinct is the definition of stupidity.

What kind of hellish bait is this you gigantic faggot?
3.5pl8 == 3.5pl8 at each side + bar weight
That's around 350lbs

Shit what happened Arino?

Luckily my family is super casual so the last funeral I went to I was just wearing some old kinda nice clothes from like xmas a couple of years before.

I've never even worn a suit in my life to be honest.

Nah some of them were my best buds.

Your views are simplistic and 1-dimensional, that's why I asked if you're 12.

Sucks. Do you have some money saved up at least until you find your next one?

The last time I wore dress clothes was when I graduated grade 8. The shoes were too narrow and gave me blisters.

Happy to say that Captainosaka is apaprently back to doing new art and comics after a few years of being gone. Unfortunately he's just been primarily doing Pokemon Go art, without word of when/if he's resuming Double K at this point.

Just figured I'd mention it if anyone's a fan of his stuff.

doing gym 5-6 days week motherfucker
shits so good
people say confidence is all in ya head
but when you see yourself improving week after week, you cant help but feel great

Why is Holla Forums so jewish?

I'm thinking laterally, which is at least 2 dimensional by definition.

Had the same thing happen to me in work boots a few months back, always the worst limping around the week or two after.

Because its a honey pot

Fuck I'm retarded and didn't even consider you meant both sides, not my fault where I'm from we not retarded and just say the total weight in pounds.
FUCK OFF YOU'RE A SLAVIC FAG I'M BETTER THAN YOU

I had a nice dream today.
IO became the modern equivalent of Robin hood with my group of merry shitposters who would travel around england, defending the poor englishmen and bullying muslims out of the country.

Yeah, 9mm. I could have sworn I was holding it over the center but I kept hitting low. The targets I bought weren't the best for the range and sat a bit above eye level when hung up. That doesn't really excuse how all over the place I was though.
Still, I got everything on target in a space about the diameter of someone's face at ten or twelve yards so that's not all bad

don't know man

You at least have something to put down on your resume though I hope?

that is a nice dream user

anyone else there with you?

Are you jewish?

Maybe adjust the sights? Especially if its consistently low like that.

Sup, negros.

Depends, I guess.

Thankfully my work boots aren't super tight. It's just tough to get shoes wide enough for me. When I was a kid I had a pair just split open because of it.

Because mark wishes to kill off all the jews in Israel so he can be crowned top jew of the country of umaru waifubots funded by the blood money of Rothschild.

I wish you hadn't asked that and reminded me that my mothers mothers mothers mother may have been jewish

I could put you on my back and squat your shit up m8.
The weak must fear the strong

not much

you still trying to bang that chick from work?

How are you today magic?

God damn!

Glad I don't gotta deal with that. Although I tend to buy those big comfy vanns that are kinda wide anyway and wear them for so many years that they become ultra relaxed and comfy.

Not to my knowledge.

mostly my friends.
the dream was mostly like news coverage with citytype nu-males and mooslims complaining about the accursed, dastardly racist who were bullying muslims.
of course it was the local rural towns that secretly supported me behind closed doors because we were the last hope for britain.

I like it

Well, Imma bounce, since I apparently wasted 40 minutes of my life trying to talk to a demographic that won't listen.
If Christ-chan or that other "YOU NEED JESUS" dude shows up, point them to that post, since they said they wanted to continue with this debate.

I had the same pair of sneakers for about ten years because I really didn't want to break in a new pair. Picked up some nice ones a couple months back. Got them broken in so they're nice and comfy. My ex hated those fucking shoes. Only reason I replaced them is because I somehow managed to slice the sole off of one. On a sharp chunk of pavement or something.

I thought mark is a disowned jew that wants to be american?

That doesnt sound very jewish

Yea well I could shoot you and your fag sodomite boyfriend in the head.
YOU WANT TO GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL AND MARRY A MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN THINK HE'S A WOMAN, YOU ARE GAYER THAN STANDARD POZ FUCK PARTY.

You anons interested in hearing some cringy tales? So I recently a second job. If tumblr was a store, it would be that place. Every shift is horrifying and yet oddly amusing. Should I go on?

Sorry user, better luck next time.

Night!

Do it faggot, I'm bored and need something ammusing to wake me up.

Fuck the others, live as you want. Whatever makes you happy, man.

Not bang, but yeah.

Pretty good, I discovered a new band. Also, I might get into competitive Pokemon once Sun & Moon comes out.

you obviously never heard of the rule where if your mother is a jew then so are you

im already cringing from all this avatar fagging

Hard to say. I usually go for a nice middle ground
Decently armored, Shield and Quick decent weapon for damage.
I am a Heavy Armor Sword and Shield fag is what I am saying

Nice bro, that game is a childhood favorite
Wish I could find a copy anywhere
And good job with the figures, I need me more figures.
Heard a big trade store a decent drive away from where I live is going out of business, I gotta go and grab a bunch of Godzilla and Capefag figures while they are still there and cheap.

Honestly nothing even that major
As far as work days go, today was pretty tame.
I was just tired, stressed and just felt defeated
by the end of the day I felt like the only think that could make me feel better anymore was just being done
Guess I got some shit to do tomorrow at least, eh?

Only a bit, not a comfortable amount but I did just pay rent and got all month
still better not delay

Something but not much.
Really hoping on the job interview I already got planned now.

I'm not sure if they can be adjusted. I'm thinking I was either holding it wrong or the target hanging so high threw me off.
Whenever I have the money for more ammunition I'll test it

Sure. I might even pour another drink.

I thought he was that avatarfaggot

what's with the thumbnail pictures?

Holla Forums plays D&D stream

magestream.org/

Holla Forums plays D&D stream

Go for it user!

I had a pair for about 8 years that literally just fell apart. The bottoms were worn through almost to my feet and the backs were just gone.

Every play comp pokemon before? Doubles or singles?

Tiny things ARE CUTE!

I love stories

Yeah, the soles in mine were pretty worn, too. When I bought my new ones, the biggest thing I had to get used to was how hard it was to feel the pedals in my car through them.

Religion is deeper than just shallow explanation of how the unkowns of our universe operates. It is an expression through a cultural filter of value systems and a binding of a community. It is the social foundation of civilizations and offers us purpose for life beyond mere biological survival.

What's with the cursor in that one?

hows that going?

Hello friends.

Speed all the way, at least for when I want to just have fun. Going fast is great- but I'll settle for medium balance depending on how the game works.

Not feeling too good, forgot to sleep today and running low on willpower. 4 more hours of work until I can get some shuteye.

I didn't come here to talk about your penis, Karen.

Oh shit going out of business sales are the fucking best, hurry up on that!

And yeah pretty stoked to get a copy. Only payed like 11$ but I didn't shop around at all either so.

I've been there with the job thing before. It just slowly wears you down and you just have enough one day. At least you started applying a bit beforehand. Hope you find something soon!

If the back sight has any kind of screw near it, it probably can.

But then your son wont be jewish? Whats so special about jewish women anyway?

sick burn

That's why no one will expect it.

Nigga don't know my Kv-1 game

NEVER REPLY TO ME AGAIN.

Hang in there user.

You the hotel guy or the office guy?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing else will save this thread

RUDE!

I don't remember the details on the jew mom thing user but the thought of being jewish just puts a cloud over my day

Officeworker. Eyes are stinging.

I've dabbled in singles on Pokemon Showdown last year, but S&M will be unchartered territory for me.

Eh.

Turns out, another coworker is wanting for me. I'm going to ignore her advances until I can secure the one I'm into, though, then use that as an excuse to turn her down.

You're such a dork, Karen.

Naw, they're fixed unless I need to totally take it apart which seems excessive for sight adjustment. I'll poke through the manual

But how else will I bully you?

So do something that would get you kicked out of being a jew. Donate money to the poor or something!

how old is the other one

Some of spider's pics have the grey and white checkered background of an alpha channel in gimp/photoshop and the dotted outline of a selection tool in them too. Almost like he had it cropped in some editing software and then too a screencap instead of publishing the crop. Guessing it's a UK thing.

You probably got coffee there then right? Go drink the pot!

S&M?

I've only ever done singles on showdown and a lot of showderp.

Ahh well thats just one less thing to fiddle with. You'll just have to adjust which isn't the worst anyway.

I've always kinda preferred fixed ones for that reason really.

you really don't know how jews work do you

donating to charities is a tax write off

hell microshit got a tax write off for blowing that shitload of money on minecraft

My age, 19. Maybe a year or two younger, I don't know 100% for sure.

Sun and Moon.

Is there a difference between the two?

Could be an exif data thing? Or does 8ch strip it out on upload?

Finally got a spooky one for you Ritsu.

Creepiest part is, where the bark was ripped on the bottom part there, the sap was still fresh.

IF SHE IS ATTRACTIVE GO FOR HER YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE CUTER AND YOU WILL FEEL MORE LIKE A MAN

But so are you?

Don't drink coffee unfortunately. I do pound down energy drinks or soda. Only thing I can get is Mnt dew so it works for now.

They had so many Godzilla figures I really got to get on that
Maybe I will even luck up and find some Chinese cartoon figures I am interested in
Or even DnD Miniatures.
Granted they have been going out for a couple of weeks now, I hope they still have decent stuff.

Pretty cheap for adventure island, I would love to get it but I never come across it.

And yeah with the applying thing but hindsight is 20/20
I was just tired and borderline depressed. Genuinely felt like I wouldn't forgive myself if I forced myself to go back there again tomorrow for the same tired depressing routine.

Stop being an autist and fuck her brains out dummy.

Freaky!

Does it say ghostbusters? Maybe a ghost was pissed about the new movie and killed the guys who did it!

Ahhhh!

Nah probably just the ones you catch really.

You'll be doing doubles though online I think which I don't have any clue about.

Seems to be fast with a lot less switching than singles though.

I just wanted everyone to know that i'm spiraling out of control as planned, but I'm still playing Zoo Tycoon and Age of Empires Rise of Rome to recapture the joy of my youth.

It's not likely the gun's fault, I'm pretty certain of that. I know I still flinch a little when squeezing the trigger and thankfully the wonderful triple action cuts down on that. I'll probably work it out through practice.
At the very least I never missed the target

I feel your pain. There's a place a couple towns over that has so many figures I want.
I would go broke if I spent the amount I want to spend there. I'm supposed to be an adult but they have so much Mega Man stuff and I love Mega Man.

I don't find her all that attractive, and I don't like her personality in regards to having a relationship with her.

no u

I meant to ask if there was a difference between Showdown and Showderp.

I'm not too keen on doubles, but I guess I'll play around with it and if I have fun, then I'll go with it.

I like RoR as much as the next nostalgiafag but AoE2 is undeniably better in every way. Why make yourself suffer?

How do I get popular like Markiplier?

is she dull boring and not all that interesting but otherwise nice enough?

suck dick

Damn you actually have a brick and mortar store that sells animu figs near you? I'd kill for that.

And tomorrow when you wake up and don't have to go in is going to feel like a wave of just pure pleasure.

Try it with a ton of sugar and cream, its not too bad then. Although mountain dew will help a lot too.

Hows a triple action thing like that work anyway?

Is it one of those fancy break systems in the trigger or something else?

Just fuck her.

Be a fucking fag.

Where's the stories? I ain't got all night.

Oh. Good thing I can ask Ritsu-sama for advice! I dont want to do anything lewd to be popular though, just play videogames.

yeah, it does. The sap actually looked like ectoplasm. But why go to that much effort for something in the middle of nowhere? I sure they weren't still there, watching me.

Well if its planned then congrats user!

Oh showderp is just that silly thing that /vp/ and Holla Forums does for fun. Usually just using memey and shitty pokemon. Nothing feels better than beating a team of OU super pokes with pure trash and gimmicks.

Holla Forums has one here if you want to check it out, unless it died since the last time I checked.

This.

Got nothing against coffee, it's just I don't really drink it. Tastes fine with sugar and cream.

more like be a useless pile of shit

Kind of the exact opposite, actually.

She's very "dramatic", flamboyant, and outspoken. Kind of annoying, but she's fine to work with.

Aren't you supposed to be upholding family values?

Oh cool, I'll definitely look at it if I can remember my Showdown account.

Don't reply to me ever again.

Ha thats pretty great! The ripped off bark is just weird, why would they fuck up their own thing like that anyway

No, why the fuck should I care if you fuck some whore that comes onto co-workers, she's trash to begin with.

RUDE! I changed my mind! YOU ARE JEWISH!

fucking christ

I can see how that would put you off of her

find out what her interests are

if she likes to knit or something surprising she may still be salvageable and just trying to impress you or compensate for a perceived flaw

Man that X figure looks fantastic
I would love to waste a ton of dosh on some decent figures
My fucking nigger
Mega Man figures are int he top 5 of ones I want to get (if it didn't make me fucking broke)
Great shit there.

Nah, its actually quite a bit of ways away
I only went once, but they had a ton of figurines I would love, mostly Godzilla and Capeshit ones but a few others here and there.

I look forward to that tomorrow morning, just cant get used to it. Dont want to lose motivation to find another job.
Cant disappoint my roommate on rent like that.

But ritsu-sama, it was a compliment! All the boys like you!

yeah?

well at least I don't suck dick for attention.

Funny thing is, its better to start with a fresh account so you are matched up against retards anyway. Very very hard to win otherwise. Its mostly about watching the show anyway, most people don't even champ.

Hey you aren't dead.

I don't think Markiplier even knows how he got popular. Ever heard of the term, "bottled lightning?"

I don't know how it works on a technical level but basically when the hammer is down you can either springboard or push it back to where it would typically be while retaining the tension. This means the trigger will travel the double action distance but under the weight of a single action pull while also giving the pull two distinct stages. It's really neat

Are you sure? I heard about what you guys do to those babies and kids

bottled….lightning?

If I hadn't spent so much on funeral clothes and computer repairs and such lately, I would be driving there as soon as possible to pick up pretty much everything. I want it all. Then I would go out and buy a shelf to hang over my desk and put it all on.

this thread is quite the shit show

I would understand if you do not wish to participate

Why do you always think that?

fucking magic

I'm tempted to join the avatar-fagging once I get back on my laptop. Now I know I've lost control.

Thats why I don't plan on moving out of my parents house even if I get a decent job

Even if its pretty far its still cool. The only stores like that near me are in the next state or like 3 hours away.

Hope you enjoy getting the last (You) you will ever get out of me!

Thats just crazy. I don't know if I could get used to something like that but if you get good with it I could see it being really awesome!

Fair enough.

I mean, I think she's a friend but I'm not going to pump my dick in her then just leave her.

That's fair.

I'LL SELL YOU TO A MUSLIM!

Ok. I took this job simply because I am a big fan of the clothes they sale (Lissa Paris). It's a ritzy boutique. To give you idea about how overpriced everything is a regular teeshirt goes for about 60 dollars. But since I work there I get 50% off everything. Basically it my only chance to own the best fashion, for a somewhat reasonably price.

Problem is my coworkers. They are all the cliches. Overweight, odd hair clothes, tattoos everywhere, SJW, and one is a tranny (he's cool though). It's a circus.

I pretty sure they all hate me. I keep pissing them off.

One seriously overweight girl gave me shit for drinking strawberry milk.

So she hates me now.

Another girl I work with is always wearing pretty DC and Zelda dresses. Suicide squad is coming out and she won't shut up about it. Anyway the other day she was wearing this really pretty dress. I recognize the comic scenes on it. It's from the Man who Laughs. I point it out, and try to talk a little about with her.

So she doesn't like me now either. I tried talking about BTAS with her too. That hurt my soul.

So do you guys want to saddest story from working there. It involves Pokemon Go.

5 minutes until movie night.

Who you gonna avatar as?

Don't forget to add me on steam and join the official 4am IRC!

After that attempted suicide attempt what else am I supposed to think?

Damn you reminded me that I need to buy S/M somehow. I got a 3ds now and really wanted to try a new one on release.

Right on, finally finished the puzzle I was stuck on so I'm going to sleep. Probably see you fucks tomorrow.
I really want to brag that I cucked my ex's husband today, though. When she came over we ended up sleeping together.
Without a condom (because I never get laid anyway so they're a waste)
Time to dream sweet dreams of Mega Man X figures I probably shouldn't buy because I'm supposed to be a responsible adult.

What are you talking about?

I'm not suggesting that you should

but since she is much closer to your age I suggest looking into it

how much older was the women you were pursuing?
are you sure she doesn't just like the attention of a strapping young man like yourself?

Thats something user, congrats?

Night! Cya tomorrow!

You know

But it was a compliment!

THATS NOT FUNNY!

I'm guessing you've only worked there for a few days, otherwise the stories would be longer.

Man, having to devote a decent chunk of cash for funeral clothes seems like so much for clothes you will only use once. Seems like so much.
But I am in the same boat, if I actually got a decent pay I would love to spend just a couple of bucks on the occasional figure or game.

Its a pretty neat shop
It has a surprisingly large amount of new products for a trade themed store
shit tier vidya section though.

Whatever it was, it wasn't me.

good taste

Yup just started.

I left Holla Forums for a really long time and tried out other sites but it didn't work out. I think I should have just stayed here after all.

Glad to see these 4AM threads are still going, though.

Anyone here been playing TF2 since the competitive update?

Yeah man. Schools starting again soon. Right after getting /fit/ I got carpal tunnel and a bunch of other medical shit I don't wanna talk about. Been having panic attacks out the ass while being stuck in bed all summer. Had to quit my job so no money. Gained 20 pounds and have shit health overall. The last week I've been doing slightly better and I hope I can put this chapter of my life behind me soon.

Spent all day fucking with computer parts to reassemble a Windows 98 machine. Had to move a fucking 36" HDCRT across the room all by myself with carpal tunnel before I could even start on this shit, and that took all my energy away. Currently going through driver hell but I hope I get out soon. Got soundcard and video card working, but have yet to get ethernet card to work. I installed Ninja Nanny and Sherlock Sheltie and when I launch i the machine crashes. Went through all the trouble of burning Yu-No and the disk got fucked up and the install fails at the very end. Wanna get the machine up and running to the point where I can play muh arena FPS online with it and use IRC on it. Anybody know of a halfway decent way to use imagebaords with it? I remember the last supporting version of Seamonkey not even supporting Javascript.

Anyway, computer shit aside life has been pretty shit, but at least I have my wonderful waifu to help me through it all.

Anybody want pics of the PC? I have some but I don't wanna shit up the thread if nobody cares.

Then don't call me a jew

good shit

Evenin all. Darker than Black may be the greatest anime of all time.

Light weight all the way.

Mornin senpai, how you doin?

Don't get involved seriously again. If she's a woman who'll do that she's not worth it.

late but still here
what have you all being doing?

Are you copying the old Yakuza like the smoking man is after smoking-anons balloon accident?

But you're jewish?

I think the only actually useful function it has other than being really neat is letting you carry it loaded and primed without having to worry about the hammer snagging or dropping it. That's a largely outdated feature now that striker fired guns are commonplace but it's still cool

Competitive update? Tell me, I want to roll my eyes at Valve some more.

Shitty health is probably the worst feeling ever, sorry dude.

I am the old Yakuza.

Are you a girl user? You sound like a girl.

Ha pretty good!

I haven't seen a legit good vidya section in a store in so long. Best you get is a small handful behind glass around here.

Welcome back user, what made you leave the other places?

WUNDERBAR!

Then why don't you post his heart husbando at the start or his waifu tomboy?

TRIPS

i haven't played tf2 sense the update
it's the most broken update ever

Nigger that's usually at the start of the thread.

Yes post pics!

I really love seeing 98 and older machines like that. Did you get a classic case for it and everything?

I'm great! Got 5 new Ritsu figs!

Hows life ae86?

Oh thats extra neat then! You plan on carrying it or anything?

The job I just quit just got in a pretty decent vidya selection all around.
Poor timing on my part, should have bough shit like Kirbys Mass Attack, PaRappa the Rappa, MGS, and XMen while I could still get it at a decent discounted price.

INTO THE MOSQUE YOU GO!

Nice try faggot

Post em. And life is not too bad. Gonna go to a water park tomorrow. Also started watching Darker Than Black with my sister and it's even better than I remember.

DAMN IT!

LOOK AT THIS NERD AND LAUGH

At some point after I get a concealed carry license. For now I keep it in my nightstand or in the glovebox of my truck

I wonder how the chicken is doing…

Pathetic

Hahaha

>ok that'll be ____

Should have done it!

Nice who you going with and why?

And ordered them from nipland, so I'll show you in a month or so.

Do it!

Please no

that ain't how you do it

I miss when I first got into PSP hacking. At the tail end of middle school I hacked mine around the same time I discovered porn and oh man, what a time to be alive that was.

I miss it.

what? I'm just wondering how he's doing down there in the ground.

Which version?

The girl I'm pursuing is 3 years older than me.

I have no idea if she's actually into me or just one of my closer work friends.

Oh they aren't in yet. And I'm going with my family because I have no friends lol. Should be pretty fun.

Do it faggot

You got one of those laws like I do where you can keep it in your car without license huh?

Makes me sad I didn't get a CCW and license when I had a chance this year really.

Well the shovels right there user.

You want me to dig it back up? For what purpose?

that's not much but still she is older than you and you may feel the need to defer to her because of her age and that would put a strain on the relationship

remember that you are the man user

I can't remember now. Yoza helped me figure out that it would be easy for me to mod if I had the chip thing? I know I needed to buy something but I'm too broke.

Ha well yeah it'll be fun either way. Plus all the qts in swimsuits you can oogle. Take a camera and be like "hey ladies you want to be part of a music video?"

ITS NOT FUNNY!

You can't do it either!

I imagine I can keep it in my car without a license. I haven't actually checked on that specifically but Arizona gun laws are relaxed as fuck so I'm probably safe.

Gotta make sure the little guy is doing ok in there.

LOOK THAT UP NOW.

Some states say you need to have ammo and gun separate. And what happens when you get pulled over and have to get registration and insurance papers out of your glove box huh?

Gun laws are serious peko please.

Idk man you were going that direction I just want to be entertained.

LOL. I might but that would involve me taking my camera to a water park and there's so much that could go wrong with it not being waterproofed.

obviously

its more sad than it could ever be funny

Yeah, I'm safe. I don't even need to tell an officer I have it if it's in a closed container like the glovebox

You're a mean jew.

Definitely don't put it in the same place as your insurance shit you don't want a cop flipping out on you.

and you're a muslim slave

you win this time

Morning. I have no sleep.

True!

How big is the park? Got any of those crazy water slides or anything fun like that? Wave machines?

I've never been to a water park before even though theres a kinda big one a few hours away.

Well at least put your papers somewhere else then, don't want to reach for the papers and get shot!

Our relationship doesn't seem to be strained because of an age difference, although we aren't romantically involved either. I think this would be a first relationship for the both of us.

I'll probably get Sun.

you can have mine

Thought about it, couldnt bring myself to do it
Though it would be just taking advantage of the system for the sake of it
My roommate even offered to temporarily lend me 120$ to go on a shopping spree
I instantly regretted not taking him up on that offer when I saw that not only did we have PaRappa the Rappa, but it was also going for 25$

I regret it though. She's now going out of her way to make my job harder now. I actually like working there. I mean MOST ofg my coworkers hate me. But I like the clothes and some of coworkers are alright. I was too judgmental in the past. I never thought I like a transexual (as a friend). I spent a lot of time laughing at them here. He?She is a pretty cool.
I'm going with he. He still has his junk, so fuck it.

A few things. Boredom, not really being in the mood for it.

Eventually I realized nowhere I'd go would ever have shit like this thread. That's why I came back.

goddamn i love big trouble in little china

it's not like sleep matters

bless you kind sir

warning signs

I'm not that dumb. Obviously I'd tell him before I reach or better yet put it in the center console instead. That'd be the better idea since I'd be able to get at it easier if I needed it instead of diving for the glovebox

NEVER! I'm not afraid of you, OR THE MUSLIMS!

Other Karen is right, you're one of the ok jews. Not like the meanie Ritsu or the man with the Big nose who keeps bullying me.

I've never seen it before and I figured what the fuck I have no reason not to.

But muh free games. It can do free games right?

I'm getting moon, the legendary looks cooler.

Ha you shoulda done it! Especially considering how you said your boss was a bit of an ass.

They'll forget about it to a point eventually. And jobs like that don't last forever anyway. Don't worry about it too much.

She might not have been in a serious relationship, but maybe a casual relationship. All I know is that she wears a purity ring.

It does when you're ill.

anyone else?

Watching Big Trouble now, see ya laters!

their birth sex or it user

i watched it like every fortnight when i was 7-12 cus we only had taped videos from tv movie nights
shit was the cash
had tmnt 1+2 aswell

Thats really true. Hopefully we can keep 4am going for a good long while too.

Yeah go with that! Its where I plan on putting mine too if I ever decide to start carrying my s&w in my jeep.

oh you're the jew lover koren aren't you?

go to sleep then faggot

obviously with how many you import

sounds like a former slut that will cuck you at the first chance user

I'm not home alone, not gonna be for the next few weeks at least, no time to be diggin up dead chickens.

Mornin friendo

It's not very big. It has a playground type thing with water spouts everywhere for kids, a couple slides, a diving board and the lazy river.

What's ofg?

And let me tell you, it's better to stand up to shitty people even if they give you shit for it. You respect yourself more. The only time I wouldn't stand up for myself is if something I really really wanted was on the line like a film career something or other.

Can it really be a warning sign if he's the same? (not that I disagree)

Hmm. I don't think I've ever actually been friends with someone who wore one of those.

When you're an adult nobody cares if you get an ouchie

Turns out I don't even need a permit to concealed carry. It's more so I could carry in other states and have actual training instead of being an armed yahoo

I built it inside an old Pentium 4 era Dell machine. Lots of people insist on getting Pentium III era cmachines that officially support the operating system, and although I have a tower somewhere I could dig up that may or may not work, Pentium 4s are reliable, cheap as fuck, and perform extremely well. It's great seeing Windows run well on something (shit's faster than 7 is on my main desktop. Fucking Microsoft man holy shit) and if you have appropriate cards to spare you can get all the components you need working.

I actually went through 2 different Dell PCs and the pic with the Maison Ikkoku wallpaper is the final one if I even got the PC in the shot (they were almost the same model but the latter one was in better shape.) Due to the fact that the motherboard has like no drivers for Windows 98, I have a dedicated sound card, and ethernet card as well as a Radeon 9200.It's really fuckin cozy though. PLayed through the first episode of Quake on it with the original DOS executable and it was really dope. Real software rendering is something that even the best sourceports can't fully emulate the look and feel of, especially with that 320x200 resolution (something modern Wangblows can't handle, and post HD4000 series GPUs don't support) The monitor is aesthetic as fuck for what it is and I love how shit displays on it. I really don't like those "flat" CRTs that came afterward (I have one of the super high end ones hooked up to my main PC and that's it's biggest problem)

Anyway if someone can answer my browser problem that would be cool. I'd love to shitpost on it a good bit because it's literally a chair swivel to the left to access the entire desk (don't even have to move the chair, shit's perfect and cozy as heck.) Played some Blood with no problems (unlike trying to play it on a modern machine, shit's almost impossible after fucking around for like forever, even in a VM) and it makes me wanna watch some badass budget horror flicks. What vidyers should I put on it fams?

Wait the one you want to bag is one of those girls?

Good luck I guess. Hope you are ready to keep jerking it to taiwanese cave paintings though.

Lame user! You got our hopes up.

Still seems comfy though. Whats a lazy river? Like you ride through it with those big donuts?

From what I hear purity ring is a hardcore southern baptist meme. Is she super conservative and southern?

Yup. I also like to do the caterpillar.

No, thats the other one.

Blame Germany and AMERICA! We don't want them here! We even offered to make a colony in their country if they wanted.

Yeah, now I feel like I missed out on all those vidya
Damn my internal moral compass
dont see why it bugged me so much at the time when I have literally just stole video games from there before

girls do

wew haven't seen one of those in a long time

what ever jew lover

I didn't promise anything. I was just wondering.

GO AWAY!

I feel this image should be more popular than it is.

DONT REPLY TO ME EVER AGAIN!

he is like 19 user

neat

I'm willing to bet she slut it up as a teen and had family issues so she became born again

fucking Euros

nice setup bro

gona try and learn a martial art everybody
which one should i learn???

also does any1 hav any tips for guilty gear?

Damn that seems comfy as hell. A real nostalgia machine. I love that funky keyboard too.

Try master of orion and tell me how it is.

The caterpillar?

here's your (you)

When are you two going to fight?

My buddy might just be being a nigger and trying to destroy it for me by making me lose my interest. Maybe he wants to make me disinterested so I don't break my heart. I've never seen her wear a ring when we do work events.

I always think slow n heavy but I always end up goin fast, or at the very least maneuverable.

That's not the other karen, thats the other other karen.

fucking slut

my damned male programming would kick in hard and I would command you to sit down while I dress your wound and make sure you felt better

Well you were saving games in the theft cases so.

And its good to have some morals at least, most people don't.

Maybe hes trying to steal her for himself!

tanky i ain't no dex building scrub

wew laddy lik dam fam
smdh tbh

Yeah. I'm not. Just there for the discount really. It's just fascinating to me. Seeing these tumblr memes irl.

I thought that shit was starting to fade away. Guess not.

It's sad and yet funny to me.

Play Johnny and kick everyone's ass, then ignore it when they bitch about him being OP as fuck. I mained Johnny when he was one of the worst characters in the game. Fucking fight me faggots

I will user!

you shouldn't wear rings when you work user

if it gets hooked on something it can pull the skin of the finger right off

Nah, fat people need to be made fun of. If they can't take the heat, then they should get out of the kitchen. Maybe figure out why the tranny is a tranny and maybe you can save him before he cuts his dick off.

Ofg is of.

1. Kung fu
2. Krav maga
3. hobo shenanigans

I played robo ky a couple times monica. just keep shootin lasers n missals n shit.

i remember when my momma used to turn her rings around and get it in on us lil niglets

Are you the original Yui or do I got a new Yui replacement?

You should practice up on your debate skills and learn tons and tons of facts so when you hear that shit you can shut it down hard for the rest of the day.

No more Nahiri pictures and I'm still awake so fuck you, no pics.

I doubt that, he's taken a "vow of stoicism" to prevent "distractions" while he works on school.

I meant when we had a store party or we went to her house to watch movies and play games.

Still though. Not ever being in a relationship isn't a warning sign until you're 23?

Possibly.

I happen to be an expert in this area.

Garbage tier: Taekwondo, Karate, anything that has children.
Better than nothing tier: Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA (kinda), aka "competition martial arts"
Great tier: Military shit, certain kinds of kung-fu, philipino knife fighting, Krav Maga (kind of, a little watered down.)
God tier: Kung Tao, anything you are taught in someone's backyard instead of a dojo

Yeah you keep stealing inner tubes from small children and putting them on until you float sideways down the river, with multiple segments like a caterpillar and roll over bitches until lifeguards throw you out.

If she only wears the ring sometimes that's a major red flag. If she doesn't wear one at all go for it.

Probably this. The whole "He's just trying to prevent me from asking her out because everyone knows I'm a failure" is bullshit you tell yourself because you're depressed not because it's accurate or believable.

man I don't speak ebonics as a first language

Friendly reminder that soft Karen needs to be protected and to subscribe to her youtube channel and slut Karen SHOULD BE SHAMED!

-Friendly PSA from Tough Karen

Daily reminder that your Waifu is shit

explains why i got raped by someone maining him
like absolutely raped.
time to do the raping instead
when did u play guilty gear ritsu?

yer fat people surprisingly either have the thinnest skin possible or are jovial laughing motherfuckers.
well from what i have experienced

krav maga might be available sometime in the next month
them jews might no whats at. ill give them a ring and see if theyll take my skinny ass.

hey thanks mate, wats kung tao like?
and why is krav maga watered down?
should i go to as many lessons as possible or just like 2 a week and try to practice outside of the dojo or whatever its called?

Yeah sounds like a lot of hoo haw to me. Like he pretends not to be wanting 3dpd and tells you that she doesn't either so he can secretly give it to her!

Ha sounds dangerous, do it!

Rude

no I was just saying someone who had never been in one by that age is a warning sign

some earlier ages count too

so it's a don't hit one me when I'm at work ring

Replacement I guess fam. i used to avatarfag Lum a good bit before I had to disappear off the planet for a long time but I thought I should be using my waifu since everyone else does. Plus it's a great excuse to save more pics of her!~

Why are your hands so weird there Ritsu-sama?

Went to the bank and got this.

It's the OFFICIAL Karen seal of authenticity, proving I'm the real Chris Weston Chandler and that IMPOSTER is NOT REAL.

Its the best excuse!

You wouldn't happen to be the yui guy I talked to in the waifu wed thread on /a/ would you?

Yeah, I have no clue about the situation regarding it.

I doubt that, he's too kind/dense to do that.

I've never seen her wear it at work nor at parties. Either I'm not observant or my friend is lying.

I believe it

Finally I know which one is real.

Enjoy your (You)

Or is that just WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK?

Wait. Are you slut Karen or youtube Karen?

Alright I am done for the night
see you fucks later

night cunt
have a good one

As if I want (You)s from two jews

Even if it was, I'm much more charming than he is.

What about me?

your friend may be a liar

Night arino!

Have fun tomorrow!

youtube guitar karen

the real one.

yeah same guy.

But I'm Yui, not Ritsu!
Anyway, I used to casually play it a alot and Johnny was my go to character because he's cool as fuck and I like his playstyle, only to find out years later that he's the worst character in the game besides maybe Robo-Ky. Was disappointed as fuck when he wasn't in Xrd,but when Revelator came out I was so hype I actually wasted 200 dollars on a PS4 a decision I deeply regret and it was dope as fuck.

That's definitely possible.

well shit, i missed the thread since i had to go to my grandma to try and fix her mobile phone. apparently her sim card was too old, so we had to replace it, and i'm probably gonna miss the thread tomorrow too since i have to give her back the phone
i didn't have my calculus lesson with a local professor today since the guests for his daughter's wedding are arriving earlier than expected, so i've got some rest till monday
during that time i've been studying gamedeving, and i've managed to recreate the Boss of this gym scene in my vidya, albeit with placeholder models
i finally managed to do 70 push ups at once yesterday, till now i usually did 60, with 68 being my record. and i still feel fat/weak
i also watched a playthrough machinima version of escape from butcher's bay. shit was entertaining, pretty much like watching a riddick movie all over again . i tried playing it before, but it ran like shit on my toaster

Story checks out

why do you post angry x men looking people

NOT cute

No sleeping on the job Konata.

night user

he ritsu did you hear a little blonde girl talking?

Ok good, Youtube Karen is ok. Watch out for Slut Karen. She's a whore.

I personally didn't practice kung tao. It was part of a path I was in. It was something like Arnis De Mano > Kali > Kung Tao. If I stayed in the art I would've been learning it like ten years from now. But my instructor told me to not tell anyone about the Kung Tao thing because he didn't want anyone to challenge me to the death.

Krav Maga isn't necessarily watered down; I misspoke. It just has more of an emphasis on getting away after kicking them in the nuts ten times rather than killing them and taking their weapon. Military MA are better than sport arts, but they're designed for retards to be able to utilize it without much training, so from what I understand they trade complete optimization for a fast and easy learning curve. Still, Krav Maga is probably the best art you'll be able to find in pretty much every city.

Most places will just have you train 2-3 times a week. The good places will do 3 or more. If it's once a week don't bother. Go to every lesson possible unless you have a really really good reason. I don't know if they'll have you practice drills outside the classroom, but if they're really good they will at least set you up with a plan if you ask.

Either way, practice with teacher >>>>> practice by yourself. Practicing by yourself is good though because you can do more of it.

It's a lot of fun~

Isn't it hypocritical of him to forget her for a warning sign he himself displays?

Your friend is probably lying or just repeating a rumor.

night

Who got Holla Forums's 7 million

The jews probably

Nice I thought so! I don't know how I didn't put the two together before now.

How long you been with Yui?

shit nigger
gotta check ids, the art style of the pics looked the same. and well some waifus do look suspiciously alike at times
yer i got blood borne, the new star ocean and revelator so its not much of a loss for me
i really love bb , still havnt finished it yet tho.
i might give johnny a go when im drunker

any1 drinking tonight?

Who are you?

Nice! Thats the first time I've heard you say something nice about yourself I think. Go get her!

Wait you've done it before?

I'll watch out for both of you fakes

if you get me lots of pirate karen images i can be captain karen and you can be normal karen if you want (you have to get me the images though, thats too much work for me)

Our waifus are from the same show

So have you been having any fun

Yeah. I was joking about actually getting thrown out, the lifeguards sometimes make me stop though.

FAKER?
YOU'RE COMPARING YOURSELF TO ME

NO FUN ALLOWED HERE

I had tons of fun shopping for hours on end for waifu merch. How about you user?

Ha I bet. I don't know if I could handle that awkward bit of getting told to stop tbh

only when shitposting

Oh shit, you're right. Thanks Ritsu.

Hell, maybe I'm good enough as to be the reason she can't wear a purity ring anymore. Assuming she has one.

Maybe? I really don't give a shit, she's cool and seemingly likes me to at least some capacity, just depending on if that is enough to warrant a relationship or not is what I'm concerned about.

Not Jewish.

britain is better than your smelly countries

I'm off to sleep. Goodnight everyone

shit country/10

YOU FUCKING WHAT, NIGGER?!?!?

Back when I started high school. Around 6 years.
My system came with Bloodborne and it's quite a good game, but honestly Souls games really aren't my thing. I like turned based RPGs more, and CRPG kinda stuff and at the end of the day I'd rather play a shmup or a racing game. (2 genres that are pretty much nonexistent on the fucking thing)
I like BB too, but nto as much as Guilty Gear. I also mained Bang Shishigami before he was SS tier in CS, and still do in CP. God why does this shit always happen to me?

I dunno fam, I like America quite a bit. God bless Brexit though, you guys are on the right track to uncucking yourself I hope

I just see it as shitposting irl so hard you get banned which I do all the time.

That is a tough dilemma. But you regret the things you don't do more than the things you do.

reminder that you need to be over 18 to buy spoons in the uk

Night

nice dubs
cheers for the info mate
so yer ill investigate the local krav maga guys and go in. hopefully they ll be taking in people.

i know.

drinking alone can be fun. at least i have 4am to talk to

vodka or beer?
vodka i only have orange juice to mix since i hate shoting vodka.
beer i have only one beer.
hmmmmmmm

That'd be great! She might expect another kind of ring after though!

Night peko!

he's 19 not 23

Fun is when you get moshe in an oven I mean what else

I had a quiet day, I'm getting far in Gravity rush

Do you think you can banter better than I

They're always taking in people. Adult-only arts are always starving for new blood. And cheers, hope you get dangerous.

Apples and oranges. 19 is still a warning flag imo.

America is 60% white and has been dropping rapidly the last decade

there's literally no recovering from that, even with Trump

Oh nice!

I feel stupid cause I think I asked you that before. I have horrible memory although if its in 4am I oddly enough have amazing memory of the threads here.

Ha thats a good way too look at it.

I'm pretty reserved for the most part in real life compared to online really.

possibly

how old are you?

like Britain is any better

There is when you kick out all the mexicans and anchor babies plus their families.

Eh, I'll just ask her out and see if she even says yes before worrying about that.

It's not like I haven't tried. I guess the girls I've liked previously haven't reciprocated the feelings.

Maybe, but that will never happen.

I'm Australian

I know a way to fix it
**Deport all Spics, Send the Africans back to Africa and Bring the Jews to Hell's Doo rin Turkmenistan or where ever it is

I know, I didn't say that as a personal attack. I meant in general it's not a good sign, not that it's a rule that you should give up. So if I was gonna make a judgement on a qt based on what little info I have on her I might judge her on that.

Wait, I would actually prefer a girl who had barely been in any relationships. Idk what I'm saying.

Marriage =/= relationship you dumb nigger

True! Thats saturday right?

I expect news of that! No chickening out!

Ok chaim whatever you say.

oh yes, oh yes.
did some taekwondo as a kid but quit cus boring and i was like 10.
country is getting shit loads of cunts straight off the boat. if you know what i mean.

defeatist cuckold appears! here your reply you worthless cunt stain, your types disgust me more than the 14 year old mother that i talk to

so you're an abbo

YOU BETTER NOT BE FROM MELBOURNE
FUCK MELBOURNE

why havn't you been in a relationship yet hitler sama?

Nah mate the only abo blood I'd have on me would be when you run them over

Marriage is the ultimate form of a relationship. I've literally just woke up.

There is literally nothing wrong with Melborne

nice trips

I-i'm not a fake!

do abos actually get run over that often? like acting like deer and not recognizing car lights?
i remember seeing some informative video of an abo explaining what you should do when you see car lights, and that you shouldn't sleep on the streets

I know you didn't mean it as a personal attack, I just thought to give you a reason why I haven't been in a relationship yet.

Kek.

No way I'm going to, I've got this in the bag. Still scared as shit to, though.

my trips say otherwise motherfucker

fuck yer cheers mate

so your not from melbourne?

Yes there is. It's not the best country in the world.

I know exactly what you mean my

It's a good place full of good people with good laws. :^)

But the best country is the US.

wew

Nice Trips but no I'm not from Melbourne but I am Victorian

Melboure is cancer, you know how Texas is getting ruined by Califags moving in well guess what that's happening to me area too

Abos are drunk half the time while also having an IQ of 65 I don't think they can tell

Nah mate

(returned)
was it any good?

It's not defeatist if it's not even my country, I'm just chatting shit

can you tell us more about this 14 year old mother please

What makes you think that would ever happen? At least with the illegals there's a reason to kick them out, but even Trump has admitted there's literally no way of getting all of them as that would take a ridiculous amount of money and resources to track them all down and give them the boot.

Let alone literally every Mexican in America. Don't be ridiculous.

You're no fun

Checked.

Why does Konata always look high as fuck?

Australians are a mixed bag. Some are cool as fuck, but then I remember that Australian guy that I met from Holla Forums that I wanted to play quake with but he ended up being gay as hell just like everyone else I've ever added from Holla Forums

It is bad if said wizard-in-training is someone you are trying to date.

None of my relationships were really any good if I had to classify them.

You wot

That's offensive and you shouldn't use that word. Also, California is the best state in the US.

Good! Can't wait to hear you finally get with her.

You had better be pretending to be retarded, friendo

are you seriously defending homos in current year?
what's wrong with you

that sucks man

Rule 1 no fags
And California has the IRL Sodom and Gommorah with Los Angles and San Fransisco

Not even americans believe that anymore.

Theres two Gay Australian lovers who post here sometimes.

hear bout those rival nog gangs macheting each other in melb 2 months ago? shit was REALLY quiet in the news. KEK

Bendigo?
but mate is the rest of the at least marginally better the melbourne?

ok well as u can expect shes a massive slut and very very very very dumb. shes been trying to get fucked by my mate for the last few weeks.
what makes it weird as shit is how candid she is about wanting his cock, hearing that kind of shit from somewhat under 16 is unsettling.
what else you wanna know?
also her best friend (15) is a raging coal burning slut. yay! hasnt been culturally enriched yet. yet

cheers mate

read it nigga

You need to be more inclusive to the mentally challenged friend.

It's the current year, you need to be more open to people who have the right opinions.

But Holla Forums is the most accepting imageboard. All of my otherkin transsexual friends at Tumblr said so!

state*

Wait we have Tor fag, the Western Australian and Me
None of us are gay Maybe tor is gay
Don't tell me there are two more Melbournites

trusting a homo is like trusting a closet jew

Are they the ones that always post spoilered hetero porn when they RP with each other?
I never knew they were Ausfags. Been a little while since I could come here regularly.
n

mate, wtf
least fucking smokes has a good memory that cunt remembers me from last june

wew
e
w

There's Joey, but I haven't seen him recently. He's butt buddies with tor

Thanks. I learned something from most of them though. Unfortunately the thing I learned the most is that women will leave you for seemingly no reason and that I should be double thinking every move I make. Now I'm trying to un-learn that and learn how to be a competent human again.

Damn. I remember reading something about kids that have sex super young, and they always end up massive sluts or ice queens, never any in-between. Usually sluts in my experience too (but maybe that's because the ones who become afraid of sex are too afraid to talk about it.)

That just makes me sad because there's no way she wasn't raped when she was like 8 or something.

Hold up is this one of those memes I've been hearing about?

i wonder why

It's the one who always posts the homestuck pictures and his boyfriend. They sleep over at each others houses and have sex and stuff.

It is not a meme my friend. Kek will provide answers in due time.

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophiles.

Not Bendigo but that's one of the many areas I'm looking for work
At least where I'm from you don't see too many dyed hair types though even here we're starting to get swamped by Pajeet Loo, Chink Chank, Ahmed Mohomed and Dindu Nuffin

Why did I not see this coming a mile away

bruh

Aren't you the guy that shits in the shower?

hey

if you took off have a good ngiht

I had one relationship with a fat girl that cried every other week and was on meds for depression

she left me and I made no objections

what I took from that relationship is I needed higher standards

If John didn't take away our guns I'd be tracking them down

girl pedophiles ar for raping and BAMN

It's just cause Hueys a Baka!

Shit pic didn't post. Fucking codemonkey.

A-are you muslim?

well i hav a story when i was 8 and a chick which makes me wonder what the fuck was done to her to have her know the shit she did and knew why i enjoyed the things she did.
kinda fucked up.

but in the sluts case its more of dad not being there from what i have gathered as she brags about fucking when was 13.
man did i get depressed when i first heard that

nice dubs
WTF
i cant wait for Australian trump. or for the army to stage a coup.
jesus im surprised the army hasnt tried it yet. hell id egg em on

That's kind of funny but also really sucks, sorry to hear that.

I'm also worried I'm too desperate and that I'll lower my standards too much and end up fucked with some tumblr-type feminist. Not that I would ever, but my dick hungers.

Because you aren't used to my autism yet.

They are good people who have done nothing wrong.

Are you implying there is something wrong with that?

Murder in any form is wrong. Just send wrong thinkers like yourself off to work camps.

Well I capped the post I'll make a banner too because It's banner worthy

BRUH

kek

sorry I'm tired and a little foggy

I didn't mean BAMM, I meant project Monarch

NOTHING WRONG

i remember the week after you posted about shitting in the shower
mate
that was fucked up

dubs then trips wtf
lucky cunt

The bans were justified.

I understand your frustration

because she is

Are you gay?

No, I'm Huey.

Thanks. Talking about it helps me re-center.

No I'm White
Muslims can get guns through their illegal circles, I wouldn't do that

Pauline could be a threat again
Especially if 2019 is as lifeless as an election as the 2016 one
I think for that voting isn't not voluntary for that one but I'm not sure if that'll help or not

It's not the nastiest thing you could do, but you still have to deal with clogging up your fucking drains right? What's the purpose of shitting in the shower when you can shit in the toilet?

Do it user.

10/10 edit

same thing

Where did 4am go so wrong

what you need to focus on right now is improving yourself through physical fitness so that you can present the image of superiority and confidence

I find that bike riding works better than hiking and running just isn't an option for me because I have fallen that far out of shape when I used to be able to do 2 miles pretty easy on a bike

hiking I feel I don not get enough of a return

Blame huey!

Hey fags. Play any vidya? I didn't. Too busy preparing a class, and now I'm about to start work. Have fun because I'm about to suffer for the next 8 hours.

THAT PUN WAS TERRIBLE!

and there I go forgetting my bronski

yer i laughed all the way to the voting booth as i marked her party no1
god the greens can go suck a flaccid soviet dick

huey
and 3 exodus
tell me im wrong

YOU ATE MY IMAGE!

Good luck reg, hope you make it!

star ocean: faith and something
pretty fun so far and im glad theres dual audio
cant stand fucking english dub

what classes are you doing and yer i played vidya instead of going to uni
YAY

Damn your ping is so high you're dropping letters from your message :^)

But yeah. If she really just has daddy issues that's really sad.

I know. I try and focus on self-improvement and mindset. The whole fitness thing is tough because I fucked up my back, but I saw a PT about it and I'm doing exercises for it. Hopefully it won't last too much longer.

Wow sounds awful.

It's ok buddy I saw the bronski on the inside

did anyone hear a mildly annoying noise?

I knew you'd give me more (you)s eventually ritsu-sama

You can clog up your toilet pipes. Shitting in the shower is just faster and easier because you're already cleaning yourself so you don't have to worry about using toilet paper.

:^)

When you decided to get a whole bunch of people to start avatarfagging.

:^)

Woops didn't realize you were a fake one!

At least someone know where credit is due.

Konata is naturally high.
Careful with drugs kids, you might just stay high like Konata does.

But I'm the reason you started avatarfagging, so it's on me.

i need more drugs

the more you work at it the sooner it's fixed user, but you know that already

good man

Traitor. Im happy they cut off your penis head!

pic related
Also I finished the Banner
Either Mark I know you're here Mark or a 4am admin chuck it up if not both

But all of you are fakes.

Actually now that I think about it, being high all the time might not be so bad after all. If you aren't under any influence but are just like that you can't get hit with any drug screening- so you'll be feeling good 24/7.

That is a terrible thing to say.

I thought Ritsu made Huey start avatarfagging?

I've been around a lot longer than a lot of the avatarfags that are here now.

I-i know…But he hurt my feelings!

I thought it was the other way round
Huey's the only guy who's been here longer than me

I was about to say. It's all his fault.

Been playin some Darkseed II. Shit's pretty dank. Fucking goons had to give it a bad reputation, but it's honestly a really kickass game. Not sure if I like it or the first one more.

k

That thread seems like fucking yesterday.

Don't bully Ritsu user. He seems like a nice guy.

Harden yourself you little faggot. Little girls are tough diamonds on the inside with bouncy soft parts on the outside.

Plus, cleaning the pipes is really easy because you have all of that water on demand.

well this thread is pretty gay now

you fags have a good night

Ritsu, i'm sorry I made fun of you for having a jewish penis. I wish it wasnt cut off.

You can never take back what you said.

I DIDNT ASK YOU!

i have no clue what this thread is anymore

quads?

Its too late fake karen, you'll never see one of my special (You)s ever again.

Shitposting and autism.

NOICE

I edited the banner to be propper size

It's almost 11 months now

I know
I get through it by thinking "At least I'm not Ritsu"

Anyone else have the webm of Snoop dog smoking a blunt at E3

I DIDNT ASK YOU EITHER!

what a waste

HOLY FUCK

God damnit I missed escape from ny

GOD DAMNIT YOU SAVED THE THREAD

NICE GET

Wow!

Nice hacks

Hows life plank?

Too bad, I'm going to keep replying.

sup dude

Night user!

They stole my foreskin too user. It's a punishment that people are born into.

Don't question a man's resolve. It's the thought that counts.

I don't give a fuck user. Have a nice day!

Me neither.

Czechoslovakia'd

Good fuckin movie user. Checked btw.

STOP

STEALING

MY

GIMMICKS

I APOLOGISED TO KONATO JUST YESTERDAY USING THAT EXACT SAME IMAGE

Big Trouble was great, thanks for the movie guys. I gotta pussy out now, got some work to do.

He's got a poor resolve, considering he went back on it so quickly.

Don't worry, have this fresh (You) right out of the oven.

STOP REPLYING TO ME! I DONT WANT YOUR (you)S!

YOU DID NOT!

Great, except that I missed escape from ny. Caught up with my friend earlier on skype. Apparently she got raped or something, although she didn't sound very traumatized or anything so it probably wasn't really rape.

Not much just watching some late night youtube shit. You?

I've never seen it so I hate myself right now.

hey plank

nice wizardry

night

Hey

I'M NEVER REPLYING TO YOU AGAIN!

Whats her rape story?

idk, probably about to check out, fap, and sleep. Got some stuff done today, although I'm now worried I fucked my school schedule by waiting this long to make it.

WE WATCHING THE THING NOW

Also tell fake rape story

I SAID STOP IT!

I think you like the attention

she whoring for attention by the sounds
tho stranger things hav happend
she couuuuulllld be telling the truth
mfw

Maybe it was that in order to get this game to borrow she had to suck on this long thing

100% not rape. Might be unwanted sexual contact or regret after consensual sex the latter of which is actually classed as rape if the "victim" is female because feminists are retards but actually got the chance to write laws.

Im Going now. Remember that Britain is best country!

any slav country is better than yours

pootis

Well guys, I'm gonna hit the sack. I don't wanna go to bed but I gotta go to lunch tomorrow with family.

Hey that's not a bad thing, don't beat yourself up over it.
It means you still get to experience it for the first time!

Alright, see you tomorrrow!

Night user!

This.

Night Yui!

See you next time!

Her co-worker was trying to hook up her up with some dude, she agreed. But my friend told her co-worker that she would have to join them, just so it wasn't a one on one kind of deal. So my friend meets this dude and waits for her co-worker to show up, although she never does. My friend is stuck with this dude so they get some food or something I dunno. Then the guy asks if they could go back to his place, and she agrees. She thought he would have family around the house so she would be safe, but house was empty. Then they go to his bedroom and he starts getting a little touchy, but she tells him no because she's getting over a breakup right now. He keeps insisting and she said she couldn't do anything cause she was scared of the guy. Something about him picking her up and putting her on the bed, so that's why she was scared of him. He keeps saying "come on baby" and she keeps saying no, but that she'll show him her boobs at least. He said if you show me your boobs then we have to have sex. At this point she gives up and asks if he at least has a condom, and he says yes.

Afterwards he noticed that she wasn't really into it, and asks her to stay the night. She says nah and they she has to go to work and leaves.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

finally senpai notices me

it's kind of retarded to classify it as rape if you didn't even bother resisting more than just saying "no"

Yeah, she has a tendency to just yell that every two seconds nowadays. She didn't sound traumatized at all so I think the story is just complete bullshit.

how have you been?

Eh Ritsu has had things that I wish I had. Everyone has their own good times.

Sup Plank.

Here comes the meme magic.

EVEN GAY NIGGER KNOW THAT GOING TO A GUYS HOUSE MEANS FUCKING YOU DUMB WHORE
HOLY FUCK EVEN GAY NIGGERS
NIGGERS
GAY NIGGERS
ARE SMARTER THAN THIS BITCH

That'll Change November the 4th

Same as usual I suppose. Trying to get enough exercise, still sleeping too much sometimes. I'm watching The Thing on cytube right now so I'm pretty happy. How about you?

LOL
Yeah it's fucking bullshit she just regrets it because it was awkward.

Also this.

bretty good, been bullying random people on my steam's friends list to play super hexagon

none of them have gotten past the first stage yet

cytube is pretty comfy right now

Honestly she's pretty fucking dumb when it comes to this kind of shit. I even told her that going to a guys house means you're going to get boned, but her response was "shit I dunno anything about dating stuff."

Oh I should clarify, she didn't want a threesome. She just wanted a friend there to basically make sure nothing gets awkward. Co-worker never showed up and she got really pissed because I suppose she doesn't know how to take care of herself when it comes to dating.

she probably shouldn't be dating in the first place if she's this autistic

FUCKIGN = DATING STUFF
FUCKING ONE OH FUCKING ONE
DOES NOT KNOW
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS
willful ignorance

how old is this cow?
also as some of my female "friends" would say
WHAT A FUCKING MONGER

how old is she?
has she never done anything sexual?
wtf

She's boned her ex-boyfriend and also one of her other friend. So she's boned two guys. She can't get over her ex though, so she goes around doing stupid shit like this basically. Honestly I should have said more about this matter to her, but I just kind of let it go. Trying to talk sense into her is like trying to talk sense into a wall sometimes.

She's 22, same age as me.

Maybe instead of talking sense just say she's a a slut and she'll never find try happiness in this purely hedonistic pleasure seeking habit

she's a slut

Oh god that whole ordeal sounds cringy as fuck. Co-worker sounds like a terrible "friend" to set her up like that. Kind of just led her into that shit.

Oh. Still though.

this

man i keep forgetting most people on v are my age these days

Yeah that would be a good idea. I already told her she's a basically a whore before. She got offended but it was the truth damn it. She even says that she became the very thing that she didn't want to be. She got the dick once and she never went back.

Yeah she said she won't talk to her co-workers again. She should have never agreed to this stupid shit in the first place to be honest.

I'm going to head off now
G'night

get in the oven :^)

Yeah. But you don't go home with someone you don't wanna fuck.

Night.

Gonna head off myself, night folks

Was about to say you could try to give her some guidence as just being a good person, but it seems like all hope is lost with this one. The least you could do it try to bone her yourself but that sounds like a nasty thing to do. Maybe know her as somebody that might have friends of friends you would benefit knowing of?

Night you high horney lesbo slut.

Yeah, beyond saving. Actually giving her the D might not be that bad of an option now? Might be a chance to have a sex friend? Just don't get too close mind that.

gnight mates

No user should tease her into wanting his D but never letting her have it
Maker her want you so much she'll become monogamous but still deny her

The thought has come to mind but I'm not really a casual person when it comes to that kind of stuff. She craves attention so she asked me if I wanted to cuddle before, but I refused. She probably still has the option open, but I'm not really attracted to her. Her face is alright but she doesn't have that attractive of a body, small tits no ass so it isn't even worth it for me. Besides, I would feel kind of fucked up for doing that. She trusts me so if I take advantage of her stupidity like everyone else then I would feel pretty fucked up.

I don't have patience for that. She wants a dick, I got a dick, we're all good. I wouldn't be trying to do some weird S&M play, I would just want to bang a girl because I'd like to do that sometime. Plus she's spreading her legs open herself so I wouldn't have to do shit. Oh and you would know that she is clean too, how nice is that- avoid the whole claps thing too.
Plank knows the situation so it's up to him on what he's doing- but depending on what is going on I see no big reasons on why not to take up the offer and try to satisfy her hunger. Better you rather than some douchebag on the street right?

No not S&M, just treat her like the scum she is in the hopes it gets her to turn it around

Well the thing is to figure out what she is looking out of it. If she wants a romantic partner for long term you'll have to decide what you think of her and answer accordingly, which it already looks like NO from you. I'm just saying sex friends are real and it sounds like a good way to at least break into it and get experience or at least just live a bit.
Depending on how you look at it, you could even say that you're keeping her away from "bad pairings" by satisfying that lust she has. It's not taking advantage of her if you tell her your intentions of not having a committed relationship and just agree to be a sex partner if she needs something at night.

I don't think sex friends would be a good thing. It would probably just make things weird and complicated. She already tried this with one of her other friends and now she doesn't even talk to him. Besides I think she's still fucking her ex.

I suppose it's something I should keep in mind though. Anything can happen.

Well damn. You know what's going on with it more than I do- just hope you turn out on top.

Also had a pretty shitty last call on my shift, but it's nearly 8.
Until next time Holla Forums.

Thanks rits, I wish I had the image I shopped for you but that's on my pc, otherwise I would post it.

Accidentally posted before finishing like the retard I am.

I start classes soon, but what I was referring to was a a class I teach from time to time on Fridays at my church.
Also congrats on the vidya. I failed a year of college because I kept staying home to play vidya and I regret it.

Work is pretty awful. I miss the neet life.

I know this feel. I can't decide on Dino Crisis 1 or 2. I think I lean a little more towards 2.

When you're around if you even see this I'm going to post a reply.

Looks like the thread is dead, goodnight fags