We are now living in a time when the only Holla Forums eceleb that isn't manipulating autistics' for their cash is pic...

We are now living in a time when the only Holla Forums eceleb that isn't manipulating autistics' for their cash is pic related
How does that make you feel?

Already a PewDiePie thread up you testicular boil.

I made that thread too

Is there anything more embarassing

the Pewds is alright/ I hate Holla Forums and Holla Forums ecelebs as much as anyone else, but Pewdiepie doesn't pander to Holla Forums's growing autistic and still provides entertainment while redpilling his younger audience.

Anything ive watched of him has been fine but how are there an entire sea of these faggots

If anything, Holla Forums panders to him. Pretty funny.

nice try chiam

pewdiepie's audience or Holla Forums? I don't read pewdiepie youtube comments but his videos seem untainted by any faggotry so he's clearly not pandering to them. He's just doing his own thing, talking about stuff he's interested in. Like that AI video the other week. Not talking about Muslims every day and how Israel is our ally fighting for nationalism and killing Muslims.

I know they are, that's why you come on Holla Forums to post Mark Dice and Jordan Peterson

Name one thing wrong with ecelebs that isn't present in regular celebs.

They are people that are even more irrelevant and or ugly to anything

who? you realize i dont know who that is? shes as ugly as they are so fuck off

Can't stand faggots like this.

"THERE IS ALREDDI THRED ABOWT VIDOE GAEMS!!!!!!!"
Who gives a shit.
The whole system is designed to push old threads off on a constant basis. Go to a site where they save everything if your obsessive compulsive disorder is that bad.

>>>/reddit/

ecelebs get handouts from people with literal aspergers

kys autist

That's because people are only good at something when they don't care about what they're doing. Holla Forums is in complete enthusiasm when discussing anime or video games and Holla Forums can be reasonable discussing politics. I don't know what the fuck Holla Forums is good for discussing though since it seems like a trash fire most the time with movies thrown in every week.

If you had told me three years ago that JonTron would go on a rant about race and IQ, Pewdiepie would be unironically good, and that Donald Trump would be president

no, she's not. She's literally a 6/10. And a much higher proportion of Jewish actresses in Hollywood are actually cute compared to non-Jews, not that significant but still true.

Also the logic follows why politicians are shit tier and make decisions that don't seem to make sense to the average person and musicians burning out. Napoleon being Italian (Corsican) instead of French and Hitler being Austrian instead of German (a bunch of German autistics wouldn't have had half the energy he had), Catherine the Great being German instead of Russian, etc.

In fairness though I made both Pewdiepie threads. Not that user was aware.

this
it's why everything Jim has done the last year has had zero value except that once-off Peterson one and the rebel media videos.
Ironically/tv/ used to be good for discussing anime. The origins of BO deeming this place suitable for anime was due to no one wanting to go near /a/'s autism, and here we didn't have significant weebfags so it was sort of like getting anime suggestions from normal people. It's how I found LoGH and we had some decent threads on Dragon Ball. Now we have people who have folders of anime girl reaction pics posting because this whole site has become a Holla Forums-/a/ amalgamation so really all anime should be bannable for the greater good of the board.

Felix is a very handsome man, just saying.

pick one only