Terraria thread!

As said in the subjet fagets

post your houses and who you think is best waifu

party girl tbh fam

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=94082586023849023479
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and what the fuck is wrong with mech bosses? already been at least 50 days in hardmode and none of them has spawned yes i destroyed the altars and yes i know i can summon them but still it's pretty weird

stop writing like a 12 year old
"hahaha i'll write "fagets" lmao xDD"
"POST LE URE WAIFOO LMAO"

reposting these images because I asked for them last time there was a thread

Here's what I made in my first normal world. Used to be a natural tunnel before I built on, under, and around it.
Dryad + Witch Doctor used to live in the mahogony house, Cyborg with the SteamPunk chick, nurse in the upper part of the marble palace.

Kind of regret building my arena as close to my NPCs as I did, but now I'm using the dryad and nurse in battles more, it's fun.

Anyone got any ideas how to make palm-trees grow?

And my hard mode world.

My communist block actually looks pretty good with some small changes, but my main goal is to convert the two giant trees I have in my world into a base.
I just add rooms onto branches, but I think even with some NPCs taking up underground rooms and normal buildings, I'm gonna have to make the tree taller and add more branches.

Although, I have no idea where to set up an arena in my world. I was gonna convert the commie block after all the NPCs were moved out into the tree-fort, but it's looking good.

I don't think the mechanical ones spawn on their own, do they? I have 490 hours logged on this game and I can't remember a single time I fought them without manually summoning them.

Have any more?

They have a chance of spawning randomly I think before you beat one. After it stops or drops to as low as the regular eye and worm.

Hope ya'll like sand.

I can feel my vagina already getting sandy

Wonder if sandstorms will cause blind or do damage at higher difficulty.
Would an Ironskin or a Thorn Potion protect you?

Unfortunately not. I didn't care about having them until recently. I know someone did another house in the style of the 3rd picture, and there's a style guide on how to make your houses comfier.

Made this abomination on the most recent community server.

While the community house wasn't pretty or organised at least we had a nice welcoming sign.

(checked)

Doing God's work, user

is this terrarias minigame parlour?

It is Terraria Holla Forums community edition. Started with fresh characters and made it all the way to Moon Lord. Probably one of the most fun times on any community server.

Gimme the direction so I can join

Sorry server had 0-2 people on over the few days so I think its all done for now.

You know Terraria has a function to take large screenshots now, right?

I will be hosting for us again soon so keep posted kay!
here is a link to your builds you guys!
I had lot's of fun playing with you guys shoutouts to benis columbine sowho and the rest for making it to the lunar pillar events!
here's the world file for you all, it's yours so don't thank me I should have uploaded it in the first place!
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=94082586023849023479