We have a problem

Guys, Holla Forums is trying to step up their meme game, what will we do? Pic related - some serious leftist memes going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/new-democrat-slogan-is-reminiscent-of-papa-johns-pizza/
archive.is/AtA7N
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1881087.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10282363.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kG4ZWWnMxkQ

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718004/NYC-financier-reportedly-set-key-White-House-job.html
archive.is/GZMcT
archive.is/1vxxY
archive.is/HVEZt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm having trouble thinking about how this came to be.

The left is incapable of memeing.

Remember why communism doesn't work and is dysfunctional?

Because communists do not work and are dysfunctional.

Polite Sage for you utter faggotry OP.

HOW CAN WE COMPETE

They lack creativity.

this is fucking dumb as per usual and it has that gimmicky Cartoon Network animation tier quality to it that leftist faggots and retards love so much

I don't know OP, what can we do against such powerful memeing

They only exist to destroy white people. They have no plans for what happens after that. And they will never have a clear message of their own because they can never just come out and say that they only exist to destroy white people.

Oh no. What shall we do.

Oh god the cringe

Jesus christ. Internet jokes are one things but spouting this shit like autists makes me a bit ashamed to come here. Grow up.

They're frog posting. EVERYONE REPORT TO BATTLE STATIONS. The have figured out some meme magic

they seem to have forgotten to include their rich pig jew god

it is the modern cargo cult. they fundamentally don't understand how memes work so they just make shitty imitations hoping for the same results

porky is an antisemetic caricature

Muh sides

Spot on!

That lake in the middle sure looks familiar…can't quite put my shekel sorter on it…

Always the old faggots and the boomers who think they own the place. Fuck off faggot.

>afghan inbred child molesters with a combined battalion IQ of 93 JUST your best troops

They won with stingers as they shot down Soviet helicopters mirroring Burger posturing in Vietnam.

Never in so few words have I ever seen a group of people be described entirely from motive to product. Bravo.

yeah but the United States didn't Balkanize after Vietnam

Why is Holla Forums posting memes with that DISGUSTING green racist frog?

They never cease to depress me with how pitiful they are… Back to focusing on the kike, this is lower tier than the faggot edgelords of d k m u.

bappu dee boppu

More associated with us as mister trips pointed out in this post
I will give them that one
Nice to see Holla Forums admit that most of their user base are genetic abominations.
Tl;dr: "leftist memes are on the rise, how will Holla Forums ever recover?"
"Like if you are heckin mad about capitalism XD"

I actually cringed when I enlarged the pic.

Looking at this pic is like when in Space Balls, the stunt doubles appear and they're just fucked up and ugly versions of the original actors. They just took good time tested memes and made them look fucking retarded. Like gave them mean eyebrows to look intimidating, with no sense of humor.

There's no subtlety or originality, like a lot of pop culture, reflecting their shallow state of mind.

Pic related
t./bmw/

Guys, Holla Forums is trying to develop flight. What do we do?

A white cis male is their mascot.
They do not see the irony in this.
Being retarded is soon an official requirement to follow their ideology.

Such titans of creativity they are. I can't stare directly at the meme for more than half a second because it's emanating too much memetic power. However do they do it?

How much glue and freon gas have they been huffing to come up with that?

I feel sorry for leftypol.
I understand why people go there, they're either not white or gay or something (their BO is a cross dressing beaner) so they can't come here.

(checked)
Dubs show the light. Let's not be tight-assed killjoys. A lot of us are replenished and motivated by our culture of lighthearted, mischievous and sometimes childish humour. Plus it helps acquire and retain new blood.

can someone explain to me why leftypol like stirner? are they just retarded? marx hated stirner. his whole debunk of private property doesn't say you should be a cuck and share, it's literally take it for yourself and fuck what other ppl say.

i know gentiles can be spiritual jews but stirner sounds like a spiritual nog

what the fuck is dat frog? pipi, pepe's pozzed gay half cousin or something?

i guess that answers that now

They are like feminists, can't create shit, can only take existing characters and turn them into worse versions

It's like looking at those discount movies that rip off disney or something. Bargain bin memes. Fascinating.

while leftist's can't meme for shit, i did crib this one the other day, i thought it mildly funny (if only because it is so delusional). notice the lack of textwall. they may be starting to understand the basics of memeing.

they may be evolving.

When will these queers ever learn that communism will never be cool when it's a protected philosophy by the kike government? There's absolutely nothing edgy or daring that they do, everything we do is censored by the state, hence us being the counter culture.

i don't think we have anything to worry about

sage for shit thread

I don't. I can't wait to kill them all.

This is why it will ultimately fail. Has the stench of untalented "cartoonists" trying too hard. Sad!

Just tell them what you think the meme mesns, you'll have a wall of text next time telling you exactly how you should feel about it. Got forbit you think fire fighter pepe is trying to save that upstanding citizens life.

fucking bueno

The pic you posted has zero creativity. All they do is take our memes and try to repurpose them.
It never works.

Carl memes are always classy.

I was thinking how to articulate why the right memes work and the left don't, even when using the same stuff.
Left memes go after their enemies specifically, targeting Pepe and any Nazi references. People already target Nazis, who gives a fuck.
Right memes can be understood more by the general population and can be more shocking to them. It makes them stand out more.

Good memes need to be at least a tiny bit offensive to someone that is prone to strongly reacting. Holla Forums generally doesn't just react. It gets even.

Its like they don't understand what the spurdoites did to the reds what so ever.

Thats true Satan, thanks for showing us the way

wtf is that art style

Nigger, I…

Need to check my sides back into rehab.

Are you imblying that communism could work if it weren't run by communists?

by the way what the fuck is up with their obsession with sock puppets and old non-human disney/warnerbros characters

I feel old now.

I think the leftmost one is meant to be Zizek, actually. Don't quote me on that. Who the fuck really knows?

Could we start spreading it everywhere used this way? Imagine the salt when ADL and SPLC denounce Holla Forums's mascot as a "hate symbol".

That's not funny because it has no context, it's just a rehashed discontinued meme. The original was hilarious because of the MUH CALTROPS and SAFETY SQUADS backstory.

Leftist can't meme in real time or they ruin it by being too preachy. That's why when they get a semi decent one it's one we made months ago and they have no current events that the meme invokes.

Even if they could meme about current events they'd look either edgy try hards or violent extremists due to being communists and everyone right of insane right now would personally strangle a black and red cloaked pussy.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/new-democrat-slogan-is-reminiscent-of-papa-johns-pizza/
archive.is/AtA7N

Is there anything Democrat that isn't reminiscent of pizza?

So… This is the power of leftist memes…

Reminder that Holla Forums has a catgirl

It's hilarious that the catgirl who whores herself out to the pig capitalists is their board mascot pretty much.

They are actual fucking cucks.

I'll give you a hint leftypol
Your main purpose is to be
-funny
-insulting
-witty
-original

What you're doing is basically:
1. Rehashing memes as some kind of cargo cult, hoping that it would be ebin and get kids to praise lenin
2. Trying to preach and indoctrinate with overextended monologue that no one in his right mind would read. You're just a bunch of mindless drones that can't even keep the message short and precise. Which would go against word for word indoctrination that you received. And butchering the original message for fast transmission is sacrilege and something that you don't do.
3. Inserting no intelligence, forethought or mastery of the subject whatsoever. Just repeat as in 1 and 2.

tl;dr You're female comedians.

I don't recognize the cliché "crazy guy" underneath that (((Iron Dome Defense System))).

Is he someone we should know?

No, they are not evolving. This picture does not make sense.
Why would a commie have an axe? Why would the commie break into a nazis room? is it the nazis room to begin with?
Why does the nazi look like he has stolen the statue?
Why does the nazi look like a leftist? Is this a commie trying to turn right?
Why is the axe commie so far behind the door? Did he only want to make a little hole in it?
No, the axe already had a hole, that's why the splinters are so far down the handle.

This makes no sense.

LEftists are the leaves of jew roots, and jews cannot be fully compatible with the west.
With reality. Therefore the left cannot ever make fully sense and will always be purged, along with the jews.

It's just how life works.

That's a post-op tranny.

They seem to think memes are meant to be drawn in serious cartoon style. These aren't memes, these are deviantart tier fanfic artworks. Which is perhaps the exact opposite of normiehood.

Good luck getting them off the ground, sad fucks.

They cannot create, only hopelessly mimic.

No, not really

messed up the crop

Yup. Ironic as fuck.

Think about it like this.

If you had an engine, brakes, transmission - basically everything which a vehicle needs to operate, you could make anything.

It could be a lawnmower, a tractor, a motorbike - the design operates on different principles based on different circumstances - 18 wheelers have many more wheels than motorbikes, but still operate for purpose. The hierarchy of importance is present, the division of resources between aspects.

The engine in this case is the "high caste" - the intelligent, the Ubermensch, and any system based on equality of outcome will fail based on that.

Communism fails because it fails to acknowledge superiority.

Superiority in this case being "fit for purpose" when the purpose is objective - the old Einstein saying of "If you judge an elephant by its ability to climb a tree" holds weight, if the elephant has skills in other valuable areas.

Basically, "If you judge a nigger by its ability to read, write or do anything productive, of course it'll fail." - this principle depends on all actions being equal in weight. Which is where Communism fails. Every. Single. Time.

No, rapping is not equal to heavier-than-air flight.

Mutilating genitals is a far cry from building a house, and Communists can NOT acknowledge it. Otherwise, it wouldn't be Communism. It would be - some form of fascism. The main difference between the two is

Fascism/Nazism has a centralised, planned government with one goal - objective superiority and improvement.

Communism has a goal completely to the contrary - equality of outcome.

You cannot have both, because you can't treat everybody equally when they are not.

So ironically, Communism is self-contradicting. It cannot exist. The blind cannot lead the blind, and thus, it cannot exist. It's a fairytail. It's an imaginary number - dividing by zero.

You cannot improve if you do not acknowledge objective superiority, something which Communism's core belief system refuses to acknowledge, and actively murders those who do.

That's why Communists are broken. They are unable to acknowledge that objective morality and superiority exists.

To the Communist belief system, all things are equal in strength.

One man's ability to gain wealth and use it to enrich himself and his community is the exact same as somebody who uses his abilities to lose wealth and deplete the riches of his community. The two can never be judged as unequal. And therefor, nobody can have authority.

He was being sarcastic.

They could say that about us, but we are known to actually bring out the real soul of the character.
That's why not even Furie himself can reclaim Pepe.

I like how they try to make it shitty looking for the memes but it's actually just shitty looking. Classic.

Pepe is the incarnation of smugness - the feeling of bliss with the "Well, I'm right, my objective is clear" - clarity, honesty and serenity.

When the "le Reddit" crew do it, they consider it as a victory image. A character which incarnates victory. A simple concept which they can understand - leftists have NEVER had the feeling which Pepe incarnates.

Look at how it didn't fit with Clinton whatsoever. It exclusively fits this political/philosophical area.

Every "Leftist" victory is based on deceit and appearance - they appear to win, so they act smug.

This is not the emotion which accurately represents Holla Forums

This picture for example. This is what they consider Pepe to be - victory, bragging.

Yet it doesn't fit. Because there are no teeth on Holla Forums memes. Next time you see Holla Forums memes, look for the teeth, the signs of "victory" - they're absent.

This face is much more applicable - the idea that Holla Forums is always right. Correct, objectively. More so than any other entity. Pepe is the symbol of it. I don't know the word, probably by design.

When people say Holla Forums is angry, it isn't. It's indignant. I honestly can't think of the word to describe "Well wouldya look at that, those refugees killed 130 people in Paris. Who'da thunk it."

gondola with arms.
ironically its a de-evolution of one of the best memes. fuckers

sleepless, spergy artfag here. Saw this tripe and couldn't help but do an informal critique on it. The wall of text below won't really touch on the memetic blunders, only the artistic ones. But I digress:

It's clear that this artist is trying to emulate styles, and this leads to clunky, inconsistent character design. The only characters who share proportions in any meaningful way are the old pirate, Pepe, and that Stirner caricature. As other anons have pointed out, it's a style that's specific to cheaply-made animation from the failing Cartoon Network.

If someone else can provide a good example of that skinny-arm, skinny-neck style, I'd be thankful, as I don't watch enough modern animation to come up with something by name, only that I know it's a gay-as-fuck means of streamlining the Inverse Kinematic process by making characters as thin and flat as the skeletal rigs they sit on.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Spurdo is the only 100% Original Content, with the rest being amalgamations of styles that have been ripped off of other artists, and poorly at that. Just something about the boots, I can't really put my finger on it.

It behooves an artist to do more than just copy a style, because stylization is little more than visual abbreviation. It's taking out/adding lines to emphasize specific traits, elements or lines in a piece. You can see what I mean in the way that the artist has tried to emulate another person's take on what wicker wheels would look like (in their style), but ultimately fails. That's because they haven't studied how wicker works as a texture, instead relying on visual short-hand to convey it. Same thing with the arm rests. Fucking Cinnamon Rolls.

(cont.)

It took me a few minutes to figure out that the grey disc above the old pirate's head was not part of his chair or a part of his bandana, but was in fact the drum magazine of Spurdo's shitty commiegun.

Maybe that's because I'm used to the concept of Overlapping = Depth, and in this case it's been utilized poorly.

Sometimes to properly convey that an illustration has depth to it, you have to arrange the characters in ways that allow for certain parts to overlap (if not outright obscure) things behind it. Without doing that, or doing it improperly, everything comes out looking like it's on a flat plane, even if the intention was clearly to make Pepe be in front, with the other characters fanning out behind him in V formation. But visually speaking (and owing to the inconsistent character proportions I spoke of earlier), it appears as though they're all standing in a straight line, with their feet/wheels being at odd heights to each other. Depth is more than just foot placement, it's about understanding the "stage" that you're trying to illustrate characters in, and exemplifying the variation in distance therein. To that end, I'll move on to the next point:

The stage itself suggests that there's not much room forward or backward to move (due to the heavy horizontal lines in the deck rail and the furled sail), which is why the majority of people viewing this the first time will assume that they are, in fact, standing in a line and that the artist is a retard who just copypasted a bunch of separate images together at different heights and called it a day. Because that's exactly what happened. You'll note that the plane of the stage does not match the foot plane of any of the characters. That alone tells you all you need to know about how much effort they put into things.

No crotch un-sworded, no fist un-clenched. Even Stirner holding a bomb is a means of keeping the artist from having to put any effort into his work. This hearkens right the fuck back to my school days, when people would just draw people with their arms behind their backs, so they wouldn't have to draw hands. It's the telltale sign of an artist who lacks confidence in their own abilities. Basically, "just draw a prop and some ovals and it'll look hand-like. No one will notice."

First thing that jumped out to me on the page was just how fucking disproportionate the limbs are on all the characters (save for the Spurdo, which I feel was the only genuine attempt by the artist to do their own work).

If you straightened out their arms, they'd fall anywhere from midway down their shins to crotch level (not that you can see them). I can't really tell on the old pirate, because his torso is obscured by that book, which means that his spine could be pretzel-shaped for all I know.

Straight out of the Disney/furfag handbook. For some reason Stirner is joining in. I guess I just find it to be really lazy design, especially since the artist bothered to draw boots on them. It's not like these characters are going to be animated, so it's not like you need to have visual conveyance that they are indeed animals (and Stirner). But again, this is leftypol we're talking about here.

What is it with these faggy artists and trying to draw all lines with the same weight/thickness? It comes out obscenely flat or really hard to read. They think that all lines are equal. They don't realize that some lines are more equal than others.

General rule of thumb: outlines should be done in a thicker pen line than detail work (which can be of any size smaller than the outlines), with the thicker portions showing up at the bottom of a stroke or object. Tricks the viewer into thinking that the object has "weight" (which is why we call it line weight, faggots).

Not differentiating your lines leads to artwork that is more "busy" feeling than it needs to be. The eye has no anchor point for it to rest on.

This was far longer than the efforts of one individual should have been for such a cheap, throwaway piece of artwork. But I figure it can easily serve as a negative example for those who are wishing to improve upon their own work.

Basically, just do what this artist didn't. Odds are pretty fucking good that it will wind up looking better.

"I told you so."

This is the meme equivalent of a 4 year old saying "nuh-uh!!!"

They always have to steal everything like their jewish overlords. And like them they have no soul, not a microgram of it.

I mean, so long as white people do good at existing and surviving, fighting them while trying to pretend to be them and feed off them (vampires) is really.. something

Well, look at that, right on time good dubsmen. Hopefully they don't further …… you know what. Stopped caring about them along time ago.

The most basic and effective component of a meme is the truth, and (probably the reason why they insist on including stirner) that is just a spook to them.

They can only create spook memes because they can only understand spook memes, or more accurately they can only understand memes as spooks. Kinda sad really

hahaha that pic always kills me

I dunno user, I think this is their best meme yet.

I like it.

I got banned from Holla Forums yesterday for calling them liberals. They really don't like that.

That's communism in a nutshell. They only ever copy what they think will work. They don't create, they "seize." That was their point of this shit attempt at a cartoon.

You know I didn't notice it till now but Pepe's sword is just laying on his back without protection.

It's not even laying on his back. It's somewhere near the base of his skull.

Maybe he's run himself through with his own sword?

Holy fuck, 10/10 analogy.

Like the Chinese and their vaporware, leftypol only makes vapormemes.

I thought it was supposed to be a trap.

Like any 'good' commie did. The best commies are capitalists.

Lel at the captcha.

I enjoyed reading that, makes a lot of sense.

Also, has no one pointed out that the patron saint of Finland is dressed as a commie? Didn't they tell the Soviets to fuck off hard?

Yeah but don't you know Hitler invaded them and he hates Communists so that makes them Communists?

We've had many, many threads on similar issues, showing all kinds of articles about how the leftists are trying to step up their meme game to combat us.

I don't really feel like going through all this again, but the tl;dr is that leftists can't meme because there's no truth to what they say. All they can do is make cringey terrible memes, or copy our memes and lazily replace hitler with stalin.

There's no truth to any facet of their being or doing because aren't true people to begin with.

I can't believe I've never thought about this before, but it makes a hell of a lot of sense that the chinks would embrace communism. They are insect people with no creativity who lack empathy and scruples. Seizing the technology and techniques of others through any means necessary in order to further their gigantic ant colony is a perfect strategy for them.

that faggot deserves rope.

never go full autistic

That street sharks one is pretty ridiculous whoever made that one has to be borderline retarded.

MY NIGGA, RIGHT HERE

DEATH TO: JEWS, MUSSIES, SPICS, NOGS, ZOGS, LEFTISTS WORLDWIDE! UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE!

the latest lefty weapon how do we stop this

I HEREBY DUB THEE INSIGHTFAG FOR YOUR ASTOUNDING INSIGHT INTO SHIT-TIER IDEOLOGY

never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake

It's true. You rarely hear a commie talking about building except in the context of a political system.
Building anything else seems to be outside of their range of interests

Man, capitalism really is their carrot on a stick.

I'd be tempted to post some gommie's steam profile pic, but I forgot what it was called; I do have this profile description, though.

Aside from that, that trash looks like some throwaway gag Holla Forums made to just to get a rise out of us.

That's a Right Wing Safety Squad shop you lackwit eromenus.

The only time leftists can "meme" is when they rip off Holla Forums memes and quickly rebrand them. And even then, they typically lack proper context.

For example, that's a RWSS edit. It was funny because firemen will use axes to break down doors and rescue people trapped in burning buildings. It makes absolutely no sense in the context of a commie breaking into the house of a fat nazi.

Hey we built Pepe from nothing. Before us he was just some empty shell in some comic nobody heard of.

Now Pepe is the most known and notorious character on the internet and several different groups are trying to have him banned.

This is autistic deviantart tier.

Furie never created Pepe. He was merely the first faggot to discover him.

Also, lefties and normalfags don't understand how memes work. It's like commedia dell'arte, where stories play out using stock characters that everyone is familiar with. Instead of Scaramouche, Pierrot, and Harlequin, we have Pepe, Wojak, and Happy Merchant for example. These are stock characters used to convey vignettes.

What does Holla Forums have? Porky? Come on, now.

I feel like this image makes more sense if Pepe and Wojack were swapped around.

shhhh dont help them

from a certain point of view

Why would you count that? Its basically happy merchant.

Yes, that was the implication.

Every time they try to come up with memes, it's in the form of a cartoon premise.

That meme is so low quality, not even a starving Yugoslavian would eat it. It's been years since they arrived here and yet they CANNOT produce any non-cringe worthy material

To the lefty porky is simply anyone with some financial success be they corrupt or not it doesn't matter to them. Funnily enough and the liberals (because all of leftypol are liberals) on leftypol will never admit that 46%~ of those 'porkies' are kikes and thus make up about 6 million of the people they claim to hate want to revolt against and also want to kill. Yet for some reason leftypol always cries when it comes to the subject of the holohoax or dares not to admit that holohoax is all lies.

They have zero self awareness, no spirituality and no soul. The things they 'produce' they can only steal from others.

Is there more rule 34 of that cat?
Asking for a friend here.

I guess they have chimney man with a wicked sense of humor.

70% of the non-jewish porkies have something that connects them to jews.

yeah I got to admit this one made me grin a bit. However, it might be because Pepe reminds me of hilarious right wing memes in whatever context he happens to be.

Yeah, buttpirates.

That's not surprising. But if leftypol truly wants to get rid of them they'd have to kill 6 million kikes themselves which is ironic.

Decades later and still kids will always be obsessed with communism until they grow up .

We just need to step it up a notch.
Don't know where else to put this screencap though, I can't seem to find a screencap thread.

Looking now at the views and like/dislike ratio I think that guy speaks the truth and that they've frozen the numbers.

He even made a video kek.

Censorship, yes, but there is no 8 million dislikes. View-to-rate ratio is usually 1:15 to 1:25.

There are at best 1 million likes and dislikes combined.

Never post again you retarded faggot.

They honestly can't even describe who or what porky is or why he's bad. It's all incredibly vague and poorly defined. He's bad because he's bad. Can they point out any specific real life people who exemplify porky? No, because they don't really know what their own meme even stands for.

Porky is bad because he has stuff and they don't.

Welcome to the mind of a communist, their stomach wasn't the only thing that didn't develop.

Wew.

Hmm, insider info vs some (1) shill on a random thread. Decisions, decisions…

Communism can't be well defined, because it's fundamentally a contradiction. That's why they wrap up all their thought and ideas in complicated buzzwords and other semantic bullshit, because it's the only way of discussing these things without making it obvious that none of it makes sense. Stating things clearly makes it obvious how stupid it is, so they use elaborate purple prose and buzzwords so no one understands what the hell they're talking about while they sit back smugly saying "fucking bourgeoisie doesn't even understand!"

Not true. The Starbucks-sipping, iPhone-using commie meme is so very very real. They have a lot of stuff due to being bankrolled by their jew-pilled boomer and gen-x parents.

Porky has a job, so yes it is true.

I see "women" like that from time to time and they all have this attitude of "there's nothing wrong with me and I look good and you can't handle this". Obviously, someone convinced them of this because nobody who looks like that can have such a lofty self-esteem.

I am beginning to wonder if they did it to her as a joke to see just how far she'd take it. If so, that would be the cruelest and funniest joke in the history of mankind.

But they dont want jobs.

The fuck? Why does her stomach look like lard tits?

Everyone at Holla Forums would jump at the opportunity to be a paid gatekeeper or policymaker.

That's not real wealth, they see a burger and it's always someone smarter, stronger, taller and therefore more attractive than them who also ticks off every checklist because he has employees (usually one of their cumrades who can't stop blogposting about it on social media), owns a business and elegantly stands wearing actual clothing that wasn't made in a taiwanese sweatshop and shipped to a kike store.

The starcucks coffee and iPhone are small time compared to actual success.

The only thing guiding leftists is their hatred, and they cannot sustain it for long because their only principle is to hate people they don't even see (because they don't exist). As a result, they turn their hatred inward and hate themselves for not being strong enough to stop hating at all. Hate is all they understand, which is why they accuse anyone who loves what they hate, as a hater of them.

And people keep their love private (which is also what they hate, they rage intensely that they're not loved by people). So long as you don't love something openly, they'll go back to hating themselves and do nothing but do their circle-jerk pity party.

aka: ignore them and they'll go away, back to their circle jerk about how misunderstood they are. Eventually they might have to fall, to lose it all and in the end it won't even matter.

Checked. They seemed to have tried so hard…

You know I've never known how to interpret that Pepe before, but it was still funny. I think now, however, I might understand that Pepe. He didn't piss himself on purpose, he didn't piss himself on accident - he pissed his pants because he doesn't care, and he's smug because you care.

But we can take them away on a helicopter.

The first one is embarrassingly sad. It reminds me of that rap video a bunch of boomer church goers made to make church look hip.

>I actually had it saved
I almost didn't even look

Because that is the pre established meme. I think it's a reference to the shining.

To kill him? To re-educate him? There are plenty of reasons.

Judging from the poster yes.

He doesn't. He is clutching it in the same way that a fearful Christian would touch his crucifix.

What does a leftist look like? I wasn't aware that they are a homogeneous blob.
I've met plenty of leftists that don't fit that description.

It was like that in the original meme.

This is practically a carbon copy of the Holla Forums version of this meme and it doesn't suddenly become retarded just because it doesn't conform to your ideology anymore, how they are defined depends on what the person looking at them believes. The majority of your "ebin maymays" would be repugnant to most normalfags, you are a tiny insulated group and you would do well to remember that. Leftypol memes are probably more accessible to normalfags than your memes are.

Leftist ideology cannot exist outside of walls of text. It's bizarre and unnatural and has to be continuously reinforced by external forces. Unless their authority figures tell them exactly what to think, leftism will evaporate.

That's an extremely low-quality zizek meme, if true. Sasuga leftypol tbh

I just realized Pepe has a shitty version of the Dreamworks face. I hate everything about this picture.
Personally I'm not an artist, but I don't try to be nor do I want to be, but I've always followed this philosophy: if you're gonna do it, do it right.
These people are fucking adults. They should know how to practice and hone their skill, and not share their shitty half-assed efforts on the internet. This shit makes me irrationally angry.

I think they just took the right wing fire squad meme and replaced the firefighter hat with a commie hat, and drew a swastika armband on character that represents them selves.

Fire safety squad*

stop cucking and redpill the left to become the alright, fam. see megan bobonick @DonnerParty16 on twitter who went from being a liberal to a full fledged 3d alright waifu within months

Holla Forums, fuck off. Just because exceptions to a stereotype exist doesn't mean the stereotypes aren't there. Moreover we aren't saying the meme is retarded because it isn't a nazi meme, we're saying it's retarded because they stole a meme, ignored the context and didn't even attempt to create a new context other than "unhinged commie commits random act of violence". Yeah, real accessible, and memes like those definitely make for a stable and safe society.

See, now that you added your leftypol words, your meme now works.

Kek

Kek'd.

Someone please do an annotated edit so this powerful leftist meme can better reach its audience.

they are shitting their pants
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1881087.html

Looks like jews stealing ideas. That is why they fail.

LEFTYPOL IP ADDRESSES COLLECTED/PROMINENT MEMBERS DOXXED

GO GO GO GO

Gotta love leftypol for being retarded

Yet the normalfags don't eat up your memes at all.

>http://

I think I found the original. Makes much more sense now.

1488/1488
Excellent work, m8!

is that not a funny coincidence, the russians are raping again

youtube.com/watch?v=kG4ZWWnMxkQ

Did anyone else think the guy on the right was the Cowboy Beebop Cartoon Network scribble from the thumbnail?

10/10 would analogy again

We can't allow our self to become to confident, cocky and complacent.

The left has a long history of successful memes

We need to meme harder than ever now that they are weak.

fucking newfags

The Nazis had permission to wage war on the Soviet Union via Finland.

It looks like notSpurdo Spärde is holding a Suomi KP/-31, which may as well have "dis machine gills gommies :D :D : D" written on it.

I'm almost worried

almost

Che Guevara killed faggots and niggers left and right. So that one is an easy redpill for normies.

Holla Forums is actually trying to spam the catalog with scat furry porn now. They are this mad.

Well said, user.

OP's (1) should have tipped you all
And by what I seen in this thread I am not scared one bit at their unfunny attempts to steal and rebrand existing memes. it also only work when paired with truth, the trolling aspect can only get ya this far.

They do this every time. It funny how childish they are.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Communists have neither soul nor wit.

Of all the wrong shit on the first image I got to say that the thing that jumps the most at me is the thing in the bottom right going "Made by this fucking faggot!". Why would you do that? It's a complete meme-killer

you guys really don't understand how memes work. I love when you guys try to explain shit.

Shit, let me get drunker and tear you apart. You faggots thrive and rely on jargon, and none of that is accesible to normies.

All this conveys is that they were supremely butthurt about the original RWSS version. Outside that context it's completely nonsensical.

Kek'd, I did a quick 5 minute one but was too ashamed to post effortless content.

cancer/10 thread, but there's still some funny shit in here.

This, in particular, made me spit on my computer a bit.
GUD JERB

Polite sage because the very idea of leftyshit ever memeing is actually more asinine than a lot of straight-up mathematical contradictions.

Not only have we known that kiketube manipulates everything for a long time, why wouldn't a bunch of kikes be as unscrupulous as possible? We already know they lie and cheat in everything. It's not surprising that they do there, too. 14/88 to the user calling out that that cunt is a JEW. I will bet that they all are.

Holy fucking shit, double dubs user.
I am going to convert this and distribute this to my lady friends. I'll tell them to use it to fend of rapefugees where pepper spray is banned.
The best part is how christfaggotry is so eerily similar to gommunism because it's the same Jewish shit, of course.

To be honest, you can't create memes. Its not natural and never works well.

That's one hell of a cringefest

What they don't understand is memes are a reflection of reality. The one and only reason a meme is good is because to conveys a primitive truth, a set of data patterns people have subconsciously collected about something.

Memes are a type of stereotype, and stereotypes exist because many people notice a common theme about something.

Is this what you consider as serious leftist memes? They didn't dare touch Apu.

wew

Because if there's anything we've learned from communist China, the best way to create something new and meaningful is to steal it from someone else and change less than a quarter of it.

It's a skinny dude, it seems.

That pic doesn't make a lick of fucking sense though. Double D was a butthurt liberal, Eddy was a burgeoning entrepreneur (although he was shady enough to possibly be a kike) so he's probably more of a r/thedonald type. I guess you could portray Ed as the mestizo but really it should be Johnny. I'd say Rolfe but he's clearly a European foreigner and seems to hold a pretty Volkisch outlook.

Proponents theorize that memes are a viral phenomenon that may evolve by natural selection in a manner analogous to that of biological evolution. Memes do this through the processes of variation, mutation, competition, and inheritance, each of which influences a meme's reproductive success. Memes spread through the behavior that they generate in their hosts. Memes that propagate less prolifically may become extinct, while others may survive, spread, and (for better or for worse) mutate. Memes that replicate most effectively enjoy more success, and some may replicate effectively even when they prove to be detrimental to the welfare of their hosts

SPICY!

Not enough words tbh famalamabannanarama

Good lord, you're completely correct. This is genius, user.

Someone removed the watermark. This isn't Holla Forums, it's a new cartoon network game flash game.

True, but too much is nauseating.
We are the dumb knuckledraggers after all.

For example:
999 IQ leftypol terminology: reflected sound of underground sprits
34 IQ dumb nazi term: economics

Clearly they express themselves in a superior way.

/leftycuck/ memes

/leftycuck/ waifus

/leftycuck/ are trying so hard and they cant even get our full attention

Not a threat let them hang themselves. They steal our lingo and badly edit our memes. No threat to us any normal blue pulled fag will see that they are trying hard and have no originality. Check out /r/neoliberal for the worst memes ever created.

this is the only meme they need to destroy Holla Forums

Not only can they only steal memes and make poor imitations, they meme themselves as all being dickless homos.

Pick one.

Leftists lack of true genuinity and also they have no true heart. Don't worry.

Holy fuck I thought it was an edit from the thumbnail, bursted out laughing.

It's disturbing how the depressing kind of autism has its own art style. The shitty fetish pics that fill the new section of Deviantart have the exact same 'feel' to them.

It's like you can instantly tell when an MS Paint drawing was made by an unemployed thirty - something as opposed to a middle aged small businessman trying to decorate his company website or a five year old fucking around on his father's computer.

If I can interject for a moment the axe in the shining is just a regular wood splitting axe, the original RWSS uses a fire axe because while it is referencing the shining it is also a piece of fire fighter kit. The leftypol edit retains the fireaxe not because of the reference to the shining but because they were to lazy to redraw it.

The original has the victim clutching a handful of caltrops referencing a specific instances where communists suggest carrying caltrops to stop nazis, the statue has no reference to anything, more appropriate/comedic items to clutch would be a katana, him struggling to force a stripper clip into his kar98k with bayonet, a 1776 era muzzle loader with him frantically loading it, a copy of mein kampf (or perhaps some of Evolas work), or a dakimakura/weeb shit. I've never even seen that statue before, really there are so many better options

You're fucking retards. Most people find your memes as retarded and repulsive as you find leftypols. That's because memes are the a medium in which you have to be already in on the joke to think it's funny. It's like Tim and Eric, Sam Hyde and that other absurdist comedy like that. You can only like their comedy if you are already in on absurdist comedy.

I love when these faggots come here and drop their spaghetti. Does anyone have caps of when their gay jew filmmaker guy came here and it got out that he shat himself back in HS?

He did it for his country, not for communism itself.

Check the news, faggot. As usual our God-Emperor is 88 steps ahead.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/21/scaramucci-took-winding-path-but-finally-landed-a-top-job-with-trump/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718004/NYC-financier-reportedly-set-key-White-House-job.html

More proof that communists are incapable of doing anything other than copying from successful models, and ruining it within a remarkably short time. I would feel bad for them, but they're not people, so who really cares?

Found a fine example how a leftymind conceptualizes his meme.

your "oathbreaking" shit was just as bad as leftypol, fuckin die already

SHOUT SCREAM THE LEFT CANT MEME

but he's right Marxism is really shitty

good god that is some acute autism

'no'

they tried so hard

you got it down to the deadpan snark that leftists use as a defense mechanism.
A+

But there is no word salad in the picture to make it a "real" leftist meme.

lmao memes are just bizzaro versions of pols memes

shitty as fuck

how can Holla Forums boys even compete with such memeing?

That's it Holla Forums im gonna bash the fash now and prep the bull.

Yeah, they sure are evolving alright.

The muh AK can be buried in mud for years and still work meme has to die. Some guys on the jewtubes tried it and it effectively became a bolt-action rifle, then failed completely after three more rounds. An M4, on the other hand, worked perfectly.

The fact they fail to understand how memeplexes play an instrumental role in memetic warfare, they won't get far. If anything attempt to copy our memes makes it easier to hijack them back into extensions to the existing memeplex.

Understanding memes also require greater understanding of synchronicity and relationship of information. The real difficulty with artificial variants is that they lack the subtleties the subconscious picks up when organic memes are produced. That means they'll often appear contrived because there's too much of a conscious effort to force information into them.

Observation, abstraction and association are also three key elements I've seen in meme development. The information a successful long-term meme ends up spreading, is emergent from evolving interpretation and circumstance, not directly engineered into it at birth. That's why you have to look at it in terms of memeplex warfare instead. Until they truly understand that, they have no chance. Fortunately they won't, or refuse to give up their desire to have iron-fisted control on culture (because embracing the nature of memes requires accepting the fact you can never fully control them).

It just feels like these guys are infantile you know. The reason why they cannot meme is because they are most likely lefty in the first place. They are the eternal children who never grew up past age 12.

They are stuck in this forever "family mode" thinking that how family life is, so should society be lol. Not understanding or realizing the intricacies of the many higher forms of thought that arise when you go on the work market place.

To that of entrepreneurship, hard work, appearance (marketing) and many other factors that you actually…acquire quite naturally over time. Even in the absence of evil "capitalists", a freelancer still does the same tricks as the evil capitalists do.

What we have here, is not a corporate skill, obviously we run many synonymities around basic PR 101 concepts, but entirely optimized still for other minds like ours in our communities, and the internet format. And also rather not made through that but through the chaotic flux of life. So its much better optimized for reality and for at least the coming 10 years I dont see a chance for anyone to get a foot in between us and our influence.

Though it is always a flux, always changing, we always have to recruit and always find more, and perhaps these people should have different ways still to meme. So eternal vigilance to the overall success obviously should be had. But I feel like our minds were made up in the flux, of also early r9k to be permissible of ever lasting change. I dont think that we have a high chance to become stale in our ways…but rather we would have to face increased higher quality memes on our side (and the need for good quality control "shitposting", with all the newcomers trying their hand at right wing stuff)

Pretty shit m8, are they trying to meme themselves into madmen driven by spooks who will freeze to death in the outer darkness? Because they're already that

They stole that shit from the fucking burger king kids club characters.

gee whiz with that amazing may-may pic I am now officially a marxist cuckold tranny.

and to add to my post:

why not try to subvert them?

archive.is/GZMcT

Read the last section of this page. In order to undo a lefty, one could try to teach him these higher livelihoods. Force a maturity growth unto him. Why not take their crude memes, and alter them subtly, and then repost them among themselves. With things like financial security, with the HARD WORK part of communism. Like "BUILD A GREATER NATION FOR FATHER STALIN" or some dumb shit like that (dont shoot me, I have no idea what this gommie crap is about)

So instead of letting them focus solely on attacking enemies on the internet, why not use the nationbuilding, strong values part of gommienism. Would probably be laughably easy to do and to subvert. Until they themselves hit fascism and then a switch is easy lol?

Amateur drawfag here, I couldn't resist trashing artwork worse than mine, so I thought I might expand on your posts, even if it doesn't add a whole lot. For all the time I spend hating my work, I can at least rest well knowing that I can at the very least draw better than literal autists with toasters for hands. This is gonna get pretty nitpicky, so bear with me.

First thing I couldn't help but notice was how poorly drawn the PPsH this spurdo/gondola amalgamation is "wielding", or at least appears to be holding it like a pistol despite its trigger guard stopping at his fingers. Ignoring the fact that a gun like this is wildly anachronistic to the pirate era of which this is supposed to take place in/the drum magazine being improperly attached to the gun, or that the gun lacks sights or an ejection port/has a fucking broomhandle for a stock, let's move right onto…

Notice how still, flat, and unappealing the poses are. You can tell the artist was going for a cartoonier, more "aggressive" action-y look with the pointed joints, but clearly lacks an understanding on how to properly convey feeling or in a character; now, I don't have the proper reference on me, so I just nabbed these off'a jewgle. Take a good, hard look at how lively and strong the poses in these still drawings look in comparison with Holla Forums's Donut Steel display and you tell me if they're more expressive than a cardboard cutout.

Speaking of emoting, pepe's got a strong case of dreamworks face, I can't tell what the fuck spurdo's supposed to be expressing, and domeguy just looks retarded, with the only palatable facial expression being cripplecunt's, who I presume to be the artist's self-insert.

This doesn't fit their ideology at all.

I always laugh when they praise that fuck. He's rich and a degenerate druggy that drinks way too much, probably is a kiddo fiddler as well. He's a typical liberal because communists and all their -ists are simply the same as liberals.

It's a fold at the navel because what you're seeing is only half its belly

These aren't memes, though. They are top-down programming which was only possible in the pre-internet era.
Which is why our bottom-up memes are breaking the left and their lies apart.

Memes aren't art, retard. If memes were art, only artists would have memes.

Enough. Even """"""""""""ironic"""""""""""" niggerspeak is rope-worthy.

This is almost too easy.
> Don't interrupt me, goyim! archive.is/1vxxY
Married at 46 and had 5 daughters, I wonder how mentally stable they are plus the husband has a nose too big to not be a jew.
Seems the Wojcicki (((family))) has quite a hand in (((Google))):
archive.is/HVEZt
Also for those who put any faith into 23andMe

Oh vey, what are all these (((coincidences)))!

Memes require the "secret sauce" which they do not have and never will, because if they did, they would have already joined us.

insiders should start recording all the zog shit they experience, thats so much more powerful then a text with claims to hear their cackling and hand rubbing

this is really the only one with potential.

He already exist, thats spudro spädre
He sometimes show up as a communist as a adversary to american bear

I still laughed at it.

That's fucking tankies for you. America does all the fucking research and development and some kike tells the Soviets/Chinese how it's done.

Sorry if I'm late

quick edit

Holy shit that hurt my eyes to look at that giant block of text. Is this real or some 14th dimension hyper-cube warp fuckery designed to make me need to purchase headache medicine?

I was going to pay them a visit.

Fucking Christ, this somehow manages to look even worse than those free-to-play flash games on advertising sites.

Even traps aren't THAT gay!

Kek. Ive seen some saggies before but where are her nipples?

That made me wonder. Are you bumping this thread to keep your Holla Forums relevance, to make it look that there's need of concern for that insignificance?

Send in the t*rks to genocide them

Holy shit, that's real? I thought that was pol making fun of left-memes.

Lefty/pol/ is a mess.

no it's refering to left coms being useless fucks who sit in chairs all day reading and doing fuck all because it would be oppurtunistic to do otherwise

OPs image is satire

They don't seem to understand that a true stirnerite would be just as willing to be a national socialist as a fucking commie to pursue his own goals. Stirner wouldn't give a shit about their leftist equality garbage.

His wife looks fine though.

You can't make this shit up.

That is legit the gayest shit i've ever seen
What childhood trauma/birth defects cause someone to be a leftist?

Depending how you do that, and depending to what extent, there is a big chance you make a clown out of yourself then.

You should define "leftist", if you think of an leftist as an SJW, then the SJW stuff is a mixture of moral highground in the current perceived dominant cultural sphere and the sophistication of said construct, but there is a lot of complexity to it why sjw are sjws, if you want to define that as leftist.
Very broadly speaking they have certain personality traits and the vector of their above average intelligence.
So they are not really "defective" if you describe them as an entity, the outliners of said group would probably be defective.

So in that essance the sjws in itself, even though their shit is not really usefull, it is more like the go with the flow because there is less and less permeability to the top, and then things with or without outside "infulence" arrange themself.

But then again the internet is interesting i just found a site called hucows where you can even rent female cows, feel their udders and watch them getting milked, just touching below the waistline is prohibited.

And the dyed haired cunts do not want to smash their weight scales they want to smash gif related, just to trigger the nofaps and wales alike.

he wasnt you retard. the OP is a >(1) from Holla Forums trying as hard as possible.

where the dank OC memes then comrade ?
*crickets

Isn't bottom right Evalion's husband?

The original was such a higher resolution.

Ok I have to admit as pathetic as this OP left-meme is on so many levels, there are some amusing things about it. It could easily appeal to children. I feel for these people. I used to be young, super-idealistic and lacking information. But the bigger picture is it's pathetic. It says something like, "yay, go our teem!". It exudes the cringey feeling of a junior high pep-rally.

An user above pointed out, don't underestimate your enemy. I would add, don't fail to properly identify your enemy to this. The enemy is not so much these specific people or soldiers we fight. The enemy is the one, or the spirit which misguided them, and us.

user mentions successful destructive enemy memes of the past and present and names a few good examples. Ones which either are words or boil down to a few words.

These are powerful examples of memes that have very successfully helped to fuck up our world to the shitty point we're at now staring down a precipice that goes all the way down.

Look at the power of naming, renaming and misnaming things, or at times failing to name metawords at all. In Orwell's dystopian future of 1984, The "Ministry of Truth" was constantly revising the word-memeverse, primarily deleting words, as well as renaming (reframing) meta-words.

We need to recognize the power of this and that i'ts right in front of us. Trump's been using it. We've been using it quite vociferously ourselves, but perhaps without realizing the revolutionary power this holds while it's still in our benevolent, non-sociopath, human control.

One obvious area we should keep pounding is; as a lovely, dissenting Irish lawmaker once put it, "we must call things by their proper names", "we must have the courage to call a shite a shite" she went on to say. Closely paraphrasing there.

We must keep pounding on the main bosses as we meet them by ravenously renaming things which are named deceptively, and christening meta which remain un-named. And then we must meme these new words into the public discourse and collective conscious.

Look at all the things which remain misnamed. "Net neutrality". The "Patriot" Act. And then the meta-things which remain un-named or unsecessfully-named…White genocide, liberal suicide…

Because we do not publish NewSpeak dictionaries and force people to use them through fear of State persecution, the art and the challenge of this seems to be in tailoring words that are both effective and potentialy viral. Either being self-viral in the ideal case, or having a potential to be adopted by the public by concerted repetition or meme campaigns.

Humor seems to be a great viral agent obviously. For instance is I renamed something humorously or amusing enough to make you chuckle, you might remember it and spread it after my only having once said or printed it. A humorous meme can even shame the enemy into retreat and back-tracking. Why are "Feminist" always trying to be masculine? Shouldn't they be "Masculinists"? How can a man "womanize" a woman? Isn't that a little like freezing a block of ice? If we treat them like pals with pussies aren't they actually being 'de-womanized'?

Just a thought.

Typical commie kikes, stealing things instead of being productive.

Ok I have to admit as pathetic as this OP left-meme is on so many levels, there are some amusing things about it. It could easily appeal to children. I feel for these people. I used to be young, super-idealistic and lacking information. But the bigger picture is it's pathetic. It says something like, "yay, go our team!". It exudes the cringey feeling of a junior high pep-rally you are forced to attend.

Above, an user points out, don't underestimate your enemy. I would add, don't fail to properly identify your enemy to this. The enemy is not so much these specific people or soldiers we fight. The enemy is the one, or the spirit which misguides them, and us.

The user mentions destructive enemy memes of the past and present and names a few great examples. Ones which are either words, or boil down to a few words.

These are powerful examples of memes that have very successfully helped to fuck up our world to the shitty point we're at now, staring down a precipice which goes all the way down.

Look at the power of naming, renaming and misnaming things, or at times failing to name meta-words at all. In Orwell's dystopian future of 1984, The "Ministry of Truth" was constantly revising the word-memeverse, primarily deleting words, as well as renaming (reframing) meta-words.

We need to recognize the power of this which tis right in front of us and use it for ALL it’s worth. Trump's been using it masterfully. We've been using it quite vociferously ourselves, but perhaps without realizing the revolutionary power this holds while it's still in our benevolent, non-sociopath, human control.

One obvious area we should keep pounding is; as a lovely, dissenting Irish lawmaker once put it, "we must call things by their proper names", "we must have the courage to call a shite a shite" she went on to say. Closely paraphrasing there.

We must keep pounding on the main bosses as we meet them by ravenously renaming things which are named deceptively, and christening meta which remain un-named. And then we must meme these new words into the public discourse and collective conscious.

Look at all the things which remain misnamed. "Net neutrality". The "Patriot" Act. And then the meta-things which remain un-named or unsuccessfully-named…White genocide, liberal suicide…

Because we do not publish NewSpeak dictionaries and force people to use them through fear of State persecution, the art and the challenge of this seems to be in tailoring words that are both effective and potentially viral. Either being self-viral in the ideal case, or having a potential to be adopted by the public by concerted repetition or meme campaigns.

Humor seems to be a great viral agent obviously. For instance if I renamed something humorously or amusingly enough to make you chuckle, you might remember it and spread it after my only having once said or printed it. A humorous meme can even shame the enemy into retreat and back-tracking. Why are "Feminist" always trying to be masculine? Shouldn't they be "Masculinists"? How can a man "womanize" a woman? Isn't that a little like freezing a block of ice or burning a flame? Doesn’t that imply that the base word “woman” is bad? Why yes, yes it does! If we treat them like pals with pussies aren't they actually being 'de-womanized'?

*self sage for corrections

This picture would be perfect if the pepe was reeing.