Nigs laugh as old retarded nig drowns

Normies are shocked at what should be obvious, negroes are sociopathic maniacs who revel in destruction.

Happened in Palm Bay Florida.

Meanwhile, evil whitey risks his life to save deer from frozen lakes etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even my own TV-news watching mother said that people should only be permitted to live if they can score well on a proper intelligence test, as fucking retards like these cause the majority of man's woes.

Well niggers can't swim so they wouldn't have been able to save him.

Well it's not like they know how to swim to rescue him anyways.

Nogs probably couldn't swim either

Cant swim

Another day in florida

Let's be honest. He would had been drowned by drowning nig if he tried to help. Blacks have a difficult time swimming without another nig freaking out.

It would had been too dangerous for anyone to swim out to rescue a drowning person that weighs 200lbs.

Now if they could prove that the gf told him to kill himself they would have charged her. Because apparently telling someone to kill themselves is murder these days if they actually do it (seriously people been convicted for this shit).

Those niggers were animals but honistly what percentage of Holla Forumsacks would save a suicidal nigger in this situation? The fucker could have pulled you in or had aidsrabies and bit your or some shit.

Shit like this happens all the time. I remember back in high school a decade ago niggers who always hung out together and looked like friends laughed as one of the niggers messed with the wrong Chad and get the shit beat out of him and the nigger friends only encouraged and laughed at him as he got beat on so hard he never left the hospital again but they just laughed. They just laughed. Didn't even help him or anything. Niggers.

Truly humanity's hyenas.

Kek
Back when I was bluepilled and still had nog friends, I had one say something to me that stuck with me:

Brainstorm: how do we chain-drown the entire black race?

no he didnt that a quote from a movie u fucking spastic kill your self

So? All that means is that the nigger stole the line from the movie like they steal everything else. Don't get your jimmies rustled over little shit why are you watching nigger movies in the first place, anyway?

Tax Democrat voters to pay blacks to leave the country.

A viral rockfish. Finally. Got a long season still to go.

I honestly can't blame the nigs because I would have laughed too.

A Chinese person once said that same thing to me regarding their own kind.

What if we pushed drugs on inmates to the point they go into a drug induced sudden respiratory failure?

I don't think we really need to try to get blacks to do drugs. I think they've got that down on their own.

to be fair i would have laughed too.

I had never even heard one of them say "finna" before (whatever the fuck that means) and I always thought it was just some Holla Forums meme like bix nood, which I also have never heard before. Although around blacks I never relax, so that's probably why. It was pretty funny hearing them actually say that, it was almost like a few Holla Forumsacks altered their voice on the video after making fun of a drowning nog.

Almost makes you wish they would have tried. That would have helped thin their population.

Tommy gets to wear our uniform and slaughter niggers with us on the Day of the Rope. It’s all he wants out of life–to be able to hop in the back of a truck with a bunch of “good ol’ white boys”, drive through the ghetto, and shoot everything that moves. We’ll let him retire with his family to an island off the coast of Africa until they pass peacefully, then we’ll reclaim it.

"finna" is a corruption of the slang "fixin' to" (I'm about to~). Basically they can't even use white slang.

I've never even heard that in real life either, probably something that only southern boomers say, that niggers heard and made into their own thing.

In some other timeline where the kikes were completely exterminated thousands of years ago, Tommy is the current sitting Kang of Zimbabwe and they don't have a negative GDP.

Yeah, it is southern country speak. I heard it a lot growing up near the Arkansas border. Almost as annoying as the women who would say "I swan" instead of "I swear".

Alright, I was in the USNavy and failed part of the swim test (I didn't play dead right…) and had to do the swim training for a week. I saw niggers, LOTS of niggers in that pool. Guess what Holla Forumsacks… A lot of niggers SINK! That's right, they take a deep breath, step in, and sink straight to the bottom. One even told the asshat in charge who said "Everybody floats! Just do it", got stared in the eye and nigger said "You better grab me" and they said "yeah yeah, we'll grab you, haha" and he stared them dead in the eye as he sunk to the bottom… Honestly that nigger had some balls though, knowing he'd sink.

shoot all blacks

I want to laugh because these cackling niggers will grow up to be that same drowning coon, but I always feel bad when a soul is extinguished.

Also, it sounds like the youtube vid was dubbed.

This, honestly he was pretty far out. Unless they were really good swimmers there wasn't much they could do. Atleast they could still try to call 9/11 or call for help

smells like a newfag. do you think there are black people in heaven?

Nah, it's just that white altruism that sometimes shines through.

>>>/trs/

It's one of our strengths, and one of our most corrosive weaknesses.

The altruism of our people is by far, our greatest flaw. It must be ended forever, should we desire to survive. It has cost us more than any other trait.

Look what a "related video" is

Man Saves A 375 Pound Black Bear From Drowning

White man and animals are intertwined, niggers can't be, because they are animals.

I disagree. It only costs us when we deal with other races. When we deal with each other, it helps our communities to grow.
Our greatest flaw isn't altruism. It's projection. It's assuming other tribes follow the same rules of empathy and trust that we do.

we would have just shot it

/alaska

I know, but still
Pretty state, but I haven't been able to go myself.

tbf i laffed too

Yeah, and who's retarded now?

ikr, if anything the biggest problem with most whites is their over-compassionate pathological altruism. it is the root cause of all the west's ills, if it wasn't for that there would be no exploit for the jews to use.

Daily reminder that nine out of ten frog worshiping nazi shitpost wizards reccomend that the first step on the road to recovery from pathological altruism is laughing at dead niggers

why are nigs so terrible at swimming holy shit like seriously besides the fact that they are simply niggers every single other race can swim. niggers just try and keep walking with their head above the water. they don't even try moving their arms except perhaps to randomly flail about. holy fuck.

this tbh fam, and one out of those ten are wrong.

TRS did not invent the concept of pathological white altruism, you stupid motherfucker.

niggers swim like they were picked up in roller coaster tycoon and dropped into the water

Not a trained lifeguard. Lifeguards are trained to approach from behind, and how to break free of panicking drowners if they grab you (hint: swim down, they'll let go)
t. trained lifeguard

came here to post that. Classic.

All humans float. I can float on my back with a 5lb rubber coated brick on my chest, and that more than makes up for any nigger bone density. Human flesh is damn near neutrally buoyant and air filled lungs more than make up the difference. Niggers can't swim because of their brains, not their bodies.

Consider the environment they evolved in. If you go in the water, a hippo or croc will kill you. Hundreds of thousands of years of selective pressure weeded out any nigger who thought that getting into the water was a good idea.

only if people = a person, and that person did a lot more than just saying kill yourself to her bf.

Lets be honest here, is there a single Holla Forumsack who wouldn't have done the exact same thing only with more intelligent bantz? Also, niggers hate nothing more than other niggers. That's why nig-on-nig murder stats are insane. When push comes to shove they don't give one single solitary fuck about each other. They only protest dead criminal nigs like Baby Traytray because they want to create a lawless environment for personal gain.

Their utter disregard for each other actually makes them a lot like the Chinese, only even stupider

Niggers are orcs: mindless chaotic evil destructive beasts with absolutely no mental capacity for empathy or understanding.

Poverty and racism did this.

Wrong actually. Spics can't swim either.
t. Mexifornian

kek

[Drowning nigger lets out his last breath as his 'soul' descends up into Noghalla]

Tbh niggers are pretty funny in a dark humor sort of way. It's just a shame that we have to live on the same continent with them, let alone interact with them.

The fact that they don't go in isn't the damning part. If I was a teenager, I would have thought twice about risking my life to try to save some drowing retard who's probably twice my weight. But what I definitely would not have done is sit there laughing at him.

How the fuck do people not know how to swim?

Attributing souls to nigs isn't altruism, it's goddamn stupidity. I'll attribute a soul to a potted plant before I attribute one to Leeroy McNuggets.

If I saw somebody of my own race drowning? I sure as shit would save a white man. But these niggers won't save another nigger. It's things like that which make them subhuman.

If you saw a pavement ape drowning.

Is there a nuance there with 'assuming they follow the same rules' to include assuming they have an interest in following the same rules. The arrogance of believing your way of life is the natural progression towards perfection that everyone everywhere would follow if given the chance, rather than a system that works well for you and yours. Or some shit like that maybe?

If you were one, you'd think you'd have some sympathy.Just a tiny bit. Just enough not to sit there giggling about it.

They don't have sympathy. They're a different species with different brains that perceive certain emotions. How are you not getting this frienderino?

Different brains that don't perceive certain emotions. wew

The problem is your question is just wrong:
The equivalent situation for us would be watching a white man drown. And putting ourselves in their shoes is pointless because, as you said, they're another species.

By "the exact same thing" I meant watching a nigger drown and laughing. Calm your autism.

I honestly don't think I'd laugh about it. At the most, I'd turn around and walk away. Watching anything drown isn't really a fun time.

What is the point of even asking that if not to encourage empathy with their position?

I don't like you.

Meme-magic a massive hurricane to hit the South? They drown in 4ft of water, so it wouldn't be too hard.

unless it's niggers

No, I don't think I would. Sometimes you have to get rid of vermin, but watching rats drown would be neither entertaining or funny.

Fag

POST YFW YOU SEE NIGGERS DROWNING

You're an edgelord on the internet. We're all very impressed.

Couldn't these niggers be prosecuted under a good-samaritan law?

Or would it result in their acquittal because everyone knows they cannot swim?

Lot's of WE WUZ in that comment section already, somehow the niggers managed to blame whitey and talk about they were the original American indianiggers and whites were cave beasts n sheeeeit.

rats aren't niggers

Nah, even lifeguards are not required to save a drowning victim if it seems too dangerous that it would endanger the possible rescuer.

So "too dangerous" would include their lack of knowledge on swimming?

Redditors are so fucking retarded, it never ceases to amaze me. Just look at this comment. This guy thinks these niggers will have jobs in corporate America, that they'll have capital to move around a lot, that they'll have fancy weddings under pavilions and know about the existence of their own grandchildren. He just watched a video of niggers behaving like niggers and he still doesn't understand the concept of niggers. Truly unreachable.

Is that /r/watchpeopledie? They watch videos day after day, month after month, of shitskins killing each other like savages and asians not even caring when someone near them gets hit by a car, and they still can't put it together. Mention race and you invoke a shitstorm of gelded SWPL rage.

Not even niggers think nigger lives matter so why the fuck should anyone else?

truly actuates the neuron pumps

Of course it wouldn't be. Rats have souls. But nogs are basically evil cartoon characters so you really can't draw a comparison between the two.

kek

The weak should fear the strong.
And around ponds, the fly should fear the frog.

ehh

I'm curious what happens in the 5 seconds between 'going to take you to the hospital' and the instant recognition by three people that he's dead.

Let's be frank: The nigger's death and the apathy from the nigger teens is more valuable than the life of the nigger. This is redpilling people I never expected to become redpilled, and I won't go knocking that.

Still, being the moralistic faggot that I am, I'd dive in and save the retarded nigger, in the same way that I'd dive in and save one of those little shit-rat dogs if it accidentally fell into open water. He's seemingly only a danger to himself. Though at the end of the day, there would be no redpill if a white man came to his rescue. No national or regional coverage, as that would have a negative effect on the 'muh ebil whitey' meme.

And I mean, there's always the chance that the nigger would immediately start attacking me for ruining his attempt at an hero.

A-grade post. Had to read twice.

We need to make the idiots illegal.

B-but muh aryan goddess that dindu nuffin

You must be an idiot, then, because a drowning person is likely just going to grab onto you until you both drown. Let alone a drowning nigger.

Wrong.

That chick was convicted of manslaughter, not murder. There is a big difference. And if you actually look at the facts of the case instead of autisticly abstracting it all away, what she did went a lot further than saying "kys faggot".

Thankee user, that's a real interesting channel.

Really fires up the frontal lobe

Sadly the youtube jews have been hounding him recently, making him censor many of the mouse deaths. Apparently a farmer killing vermin is too far for youtube, but all manner of sexual degeneracy is A-Okay.

Letting the nigger die would be the truly moral thing. The amount of waste a nigger generates and resources they consume in a lifetime is a drain on the planet and a detriment to the white race. Less niggers are always a good thing.

Agreed, I just went through his most interesting videos. The guy touches dead mice and tries to drug out parasites without using gloves, so I'm thoroughly disgusted. He also cooks and eats mice. I wonder if it's a fetish.

what type of ebonics is this

jesus christ, link?

I know what that vid's about, That store he's talking about would sell narcotics to niggers and fence stolen goods. He then gets shot and his buddy then fires at the attacker who's firing back out of frame. Wish I had the article and the cap of a local user translating the niggerspeak.

I'm well aware of the dangers, having been a lifeguard at the local swimming pool in the summer and being an avid swimmer on the side. As I said, it's a bit of moralfaggotry on my part, and wouldn't serve the greater narrative.

Drowning is just such a shitty way to go. Drowning and being burnt alive, which are two things that nogs are quite good at doing to other nogs.

This fellow has the right of it. In the grand scheme of things it'd be better to let him drown, in the same way that saving a animal from an invasive species is still a net loss, even if the act of saving said animal is morally Good.

I don't expect anyone else to feel the same way about it as I do though.

Just nig things.

Can you feel it coming in the air tonight?

Anchor this in the middle of lake…..

I didn't know they turned KANGZ into a clothing line.

use webm thread

The other day I was at the hospital waiting for a relative to have a procedure done and I went and found a quiet comfy spot out of the way to read. Two blacks having a heated discussion came and took a seat at a nearby table. I finally pulled myself away from my book to see what they were so excited about only to hear it was about rappers and their beefs with other rappers. I was reading a book about comparative religion/mythology. We may as well be on a different planet from these people.

and yet, white girls will have relationships with these animals.

How did that nigger make it to 30?

who is this nigger and what does he do?

this

Should make the nigger's shirt say;
BLACK PRIMATE

supersize that experiment. Put a rolling log across a lake, put kfc float in middle of lake next to rolling log; kill thousands of niggers every night. America ethnically cleansed within a year.

Made the ol' brainaroo do the ol' thinkaroo

I unironically really like Tommy.

FUCK niggers, but seriously, he's as close to one of the good ones as we'll ever get

8800 upvoats on (((reddit))) and then shut down. Here's the narrative.

THIS IS HUGE

The amount of hatred this can generate for fucking niggers is OFF THE CHARTS. The already closed all threads on reddit because people were becoming increasingly non-pc.
Spread this. Spread it far and wide.

Thread anchored just as it's getting good.
Take it to >>>/polism/ and get making propaganda!

vweb1.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm

Make sure to set the "From" year to 1970 or something

Spread this shit. Black lives don't matter to blacks, and Jamel Dunn was a worthless shitbag who doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Well, I guess they're not going to be charged.
I don't know if that's common knowledge, but the kids aren't going to be charged.
I'd provide sources, but it's all over the internets. Just google.

What a horrifying video. There has got to be a way to cull these feral nogs. They will never even reach the level of productiveness that the mongoloid bagger at the supermarket has.

yeah why the fuck is this anchored? it's national news… stupid kike mods

Did he die?

went to high school with these zoo animals so unfortunately I'm fluent in Chicago ebonics
gangbanger nigspeak for "on the chief of my gang," used to add emphasis to what they're saying or to say "I'm telling the truth"
"I am a big time boss nigger in this ghetto so they opened this store up just because I was passing through"
"I am a gangbanger and other nignogs want to kill me"
telling whoever is blasting music from their car on the street corner to turn it up
"I slid through so they opened the store up specifically for me (I am king nigger around these parts)"
Come on (vice)lord (vicelords are a Chicago street gang)

didn't hear anything about drugs or fencing though

I'm not a lifeguard. I'd just call 911. I know you don't want to hear it but not all blacks are niggers. I had an old black man help drag our car out of an ice/snow drift. Tried to give him some money for his help and he refused to take it. He said he was just doing his Christian duty. Niggers are a different species. They are inbred retards that only care about their own skins

I have complained about the disgusting video they have.The kikes just ignore it. Do you think it would work if I just started randomly linking those vids to normal people?

Do niggers even know how to read if it isn't in some waste of ink and paper like Ebony?

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Is that Reddit? Are they all that stupid?

I already saw he was a nigger. He's dead so go after the nigs that mocked him while he was dying.

Smart niggers, atleast they realize they cant swim.
I remember some story about half a dozen niggers drowning, after trying to save eachother.

Probably wouldn't hurt.

tbqh he'd be dead by the time help arrived. If you see somebody drowning, you should tell somebody else to call 911 while you look for something to throw to the drowner. Anything that floats, a rope, something like that. That way you stand a chance of saving them without getting into the water.

If you're a strong swimmer but not trained as a lifeguard, you could try approaching the drowner in the water but not getting within arm's reach, so that you can hand them something and drag them out. For example hand them one end of a pool noodle then drag them out. Make sure you stay out of their reach though so that they don't drown you. That's a real risk.

If you're at a pool, all pools should have some sort of rescue hook or at least a skimmer net on a pole. You can use those to reach out to people, but make sure you keep your center of balance low over the deck so that you don't get pulled in. You can also use these poles from in the water like a pool noodle.

And of course never attempt to manhandle the drowner unless you're a trained lifeguard.