Nigger robotics team from Burundi escapes in US and Canada

msn.com/en-us/news/us/burundi-teenage-robotics-team-goes-missing-after-us-contest-police/ar-AAovBZQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Six teenagers from a Burundi robotics team have been reported missing after an international competition in Washington and two of them were seen entering Canada, police said on Thursday.
The four males and two females were last seen late on Tuesday afternoon when the robotics contest ended at the FIRST Global Challenge, police said. Authorities issued missing persons photographs of the six on Wednesday.
Two of the Burundians - Audrey Mwamikazi, 17, and 16-year-old Don Ingabire - were spotted crossing the United States border into Canada, District of Columbia police spokeswoman Margarita Mikhaylova said.
"We don't have any indication of foul play and we're continuing to investigate this case," she said. Police said they did not have information about how they were spotted or the nature of the border crossing.
Canada's Border Services Agency said it could neither confirm nor deny that the pair entered Canada.
Teams of teenage students from more than 150 countries took part in the competition, which was designed to encourage careers in math and technology. An all-girl squad from Afghanistan drew worldwide media attention when President Donald Trump intervened after they were denied U.S. visas.

Other urls found in this thread:

revrobotics.com/REV-45-1170/
archive.is/rz2hS
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/bi-burundi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

I can't wait for them to rape/murder somebody, just like the poo-in-loo who groped the child in upstate Jew York who should have been banned from entering the country. Maybe this will give President Trump the authority to say "Alright, none of these fuckers now." Well we can hope.

What kind of a robot can a teenager design? What kind of a robot can a nigger teenager from bumfuck nigger country on a nigger continent design? Robotics college is one of the hardest there is, what the fuck. Did they just program roombas on arduinos or something?

Fucking retards on twitter thinking they were kidnapped. The liberal mind never stops surprising me with stupidity.

The event was called "The First Global robotics competition"

It's a glorified RC competition, payed by tax dollars and donations of course. Also no actual whites allowed.

Skynet will be born from sentient AI's disgust with such a shitshow.

Here's their robot at the bottom.

you forget that the top 1% of each of these places are still fucking geniuses.
So they could design all sort of interesting things, pulling on the internet's worth of robotic archives

What does it do? It looks like a bunch of stabilizing equipment with a LED and a wheel on it. It doesn't even resemble an RC like that other user suggested.

Far less than 1%, user. Genius is 140+ IQ, nigger IQ falls off at ~120+ into complete insignificance. Still, this does not change the fact that these were: a) teenagers who would never do that without massive external help b) niggers who are not known for hard work or science c) from bumfuck niggerville Africa. Seeing their "robot" puts things in perspective.

Here's some niggers from another country will explain you why they study robotics. Notice the legos.

They're on the hunt.

check their faces, significant caucasoid and mongoloid DNA, just 1 majority negroid

They knew they weren't going to win shit so they went all-in on sneaking into the US/Canada.

Once they get caught, they will apply for refugee status, telling tales of how they were fleeing persecution/abuse and they will get it because they are minors.

This was ultimately the intention all along and it wouldn't surprise me if the "tech" they were given for use in this competition just so happened to be usable as a remote detonation device.

Separated at birth?

So, how long until they're addicted to meth?

Holy fuck that's cancer.

Shitskin Global Robotics Competition

Hundred bucks says Jewdeau comes to their defense and harbors the poor dindu nuffins in his country at the expense of his people's tax money, like the african firefighter situation writ small.

First the Aghanistan team, now this? What are the fucking chances?

Who organized this competition? Everyone connected to it needs to be investigated. Something fucky is going on. It seems likely that it's all a front to smuggle people into the country and/or embarrass Trump.

Here is the "robot" your beloved "Top 1% shitskin geniuses" from Afghanistan "made".

Is he the robot? Nigger doesn't even look real, nigga.

Oh God what the fuck
That has to be shopped

What do any of these shitskin inventions do? What is this design? Why are there spinning parts extended like that? Is it supposed to pinch or something? Shitskin (and female of course) "ingenuity" appears to be so unmatched that my privileged mind can't get around to grasping its genius.

He said bottom, fellow aussie shitposter.

Come on Homeland security, do your fucking job.

You are incredibly misinformed as to what robotics demands. At 17 years old, you simply have not had enough mathematical experience to even read an advanced textbook on machine learning or artificial intelligence.

Copy that.

the afghanis robot can recognize colour i think and sort different balls in to the correct place iirc

These are exactly the type of people who should be staying in their own country and working to improve it. That is a big problem with immigration, it's either taking skilled/intelligent people who need to be working to improve their homeland or useless dindus who rape and murder with zero english. none of it is good, no one benefits except the selfish mud

Oh now I see, it's meccano and lego mindstorms.

I wanted some when I was a kid but my family was too broke.

That is certainly odd. Weren't there a few liberals that were bitching that all grills middle east team couldn't attend because of Muh Travel Ban?

Oh, so it's basically arduino or any other microprocessor copy and paste programming from these hindu tutorials online. I figured as much. Robotics my ass.

Nigga couldn't get through airport security with them on and they are a bitch to pull off.

We celebrated Koko learning sign language. Same thing.

Why do niggers do that to their necks ?

They can see white women further away.

Yes, but ultimately they were allowed in. Now this happens. It's all very fucky.

has to be a shoop

Nah, that nigga got upgrades so he can take a shit and see out the bush for lions and shit.

Because inventing a ladder to eat tree fruits is too hard.

fuck they didn't accomplish much at all on their own did they

Those lazy fucks only ended up walking upright because they were too lazy to hang onto the tree limbs.

It's not even that complicated. This is the kit they use: revrobotics.com/REV-45-1170/

Note there are no sensors. The competition is completely RC operated.

To be fair, lego mindstorm stuff is really expensive.

They're not even programming routines? I mean it's easy enough if you hookup a pre-made sensors and then just read out the value (all handled for them, no interrupt scheduling). If they're not even coding, that's pretty sad.

Boomer cucks will hit the links and smile that these niggers "are the future" though. They'll probably hit their teenage son on the head with a newspaper and ask why they're not building "sentient AI" like these fine Burundi Africans are doing.

Asians do it too.

(checked)

I really hope Trump says an a subtle way ``told you so``. Fucking shit.

Also,

I actually worked on that movie, and have met most of the people that the main characters are based on. That's when I learned that "based on a true story" doesn't actually have any meaning and the movie industry is full of hacks.

What movie are you guys talking about ?

Fuck the competition. These niggers knew they hit the jackpot as soon as they got their visas to enter the United States. They knew all they had to do is shuffle into Cuckdeau's paradise and the gibs train will flow.

Is that the one where these spics were supposedly geniuses that could get into MIT, but couldn't because they were 'illegal', even though 'no one is illegal they are human beings'.

Trudeau will sponsor a Canadian film documenting their epic journey and saluting their tenacity. It will end with Trudeau being jealous of them, because they "get to choose to be Canadians, instead of merely being born one".

Mine was just a fictional greentext story.

Sell it to some hollyjew producer and make money.

Students from a high school full of illegals enter small scale national competition, end up getting more points than teams from big universities that didn't do well. It's called Spare Parts

It's probably already copied and being worked into a Family Guy skit as we speak.

Niggertech thread?

Got a laugh out of that one.

Did he solder the cpu too ??

SHEEIIT

jigaboo jigaboo where are you i was hiding in the woodpile watching you.

I do a lot with the local FIRST teams. I'm honestly surprised their robot even qualified(maybe as a concept of what poor people can do or something?).
Most teams build a robot with a base of ~3'x3' and their heights vary. Every year the goal is something a little different. One year they had to shoot frisbee like discs into a slot, another year they had to basically grapple for balls, then again, shoot them into specific goals. The one with the ball shooting was great, as there would be teams of 3-4 bots, and one or two would be designed to shoot these fucking huge exercise balls with pretty good accuracy (into reflective lined goals) while the others were designed to go out and basically fight for these balls. If one of these machines ran into you, you would be hospitalized.
It's a fun competition, I've seen the state and national level competitions when they are in Houston. Most the kids I deal with are asian or white, I do see occasional dindus and mudslimes (usually they are more of a leech from what i can tell).

anyways, sorry for off-topic-ish.

This is rather funny to read though.

FIRST Global is different than FRC. The Global competition has robots on the scale of FTC, and it's not nearly as competitive since each country only gets one team to represent them.

Video related. FRC is a competition to teach kids how to be engineers and is actually good. FIRST Global is more of a publicity stunt for muh globalism.

Hahahahhahaha. This makes the news in bongland.

Pretty sure invent and assemble aren't interchangeable words.

Ah, noted.
I thought something was weird when I didn't see any of the usual big bots. fucking name is misleading.Figured it was just the FRC world competition or something.

where is your kikesaurus? of course they are.

So we are making sure they come back with enough knowledge to build self driven explosive drones?

even bomb did some niggertech of his own, he just disassembled a fucking clock and claimed he invented it

*bomb boy

It's easy to laugh, but these niggers are doing something right in creating Jew free entertainment… we still need to purge Hollywood.

Fucking pozzed libcucks, rake this country already please

Only if we're giving them a kit on self-driven explosive drones. These people are merely assembling things whites have already designed.

Ask them to volunteer to pay more taxes to help foot the bill for that enrichment. They'll shut up quickly.

That alone was newsworthy

Is this a joke?

In the sense that modern society is a joke… yes.

I believe much like the pyramid structures found globally this is a cargo cult type expression of something that visited or left here long ago.

This is bizarre. I vividly recall reading on Wikipedia that the rings don't actually make the neck longer, they create the illusion of an elongated neck by pushing down the shoulder blades. Now, I'm aware of wikipedia's (((nature))) but still, this is such an odd thing to lie about. Why would you conceal that lengthening one's neck is possible? How would such a lie possibly benefit (((them?))) Is it just a random lie thrown in to keep the true purpose of your other lies ambiguous?

I'm autistic so I had to find the non-artifacted version

Yeah, it's legos with a turnkey RC system attached.

This is industry on Central Bank and Politi-Co funding.

It is a make-work program with several variants. Tax credits from donating obsolete equipment to schools, communist community centers, and the like. Tax credits assigned for building the centers and convention halls. Access to central-planning currencies to sell over-production of supplies to students. Access to cuck-parent wallets to do the same.

The college-boom wasn't for the students. Certainly no more than this shitskin company make work program is for the students, international or not. The international part is merely a continuation of the late 2000s local USA education programs, who's maintainers have branched out to 'greener' pastures.

It doesn't matter if it's FRC or FIRSTglobal. I was there when the engineering, automation, logic, hydraulic, pneumatic, et al were thrown out for this.

This, these students, their programs, and their media, are all shit. Sorry. They are pure consumption. There is no production anywhere, nor is production the focus. Contrived, controlled, and artificial environment competitions via 'robots' has never gone anywyere – but it has taken every last penny and then some.

Every so often, I run into some old teachers that stayed behind. They look absolutely miserable, and always secretly confess I was just as right then as I am now – without a single exception. When I walk away, their heads fall back down in disgust. The new 'teachers' and their dread-lock and/or hijab wearing consorts are always piously ecstatic that they're 'helping the kidz' though.

Well, that must mean the number of new computers being invented in China everyday runs into the hundreds of millions.

They could stop "inventing" meat robots, it's getting scary.

lego NXT has digital stuff that can be programmed, most school courses for robotics use them

I just invented a new cabinet.
Not high tech like the Burundi wizards though.

kek

I was just about to post that. good eye

We need to import more African inventors. Retrieve them from Canada immediately! How else will we come up with such innovative ideas as pic related?

archive.is/rz2hS

Muh nigga b a polymath, fool.

I did FIRST robotics in high school in the white paradise of New Hampshire, where it was founded.

Generally every team will have some locals and parents act as mentors. My team had 2-3 mechanical engineers. The robots are the real deal. Teams generally try to get local businesses to sponsor them and do some fundraising every year to get the money they need.

There are a lot of rules to follow to build a robot within spec and there exists a 'basic kit' you can get which will make a simple cookie cutter bot that can drive around.

Pic related is something typical I grabbed off google.

Regarding the story in the OP sounds like some shitskins trying to live the easy life in Canada.

There's robotics and there's robotics. You don't need to be a genius to make a simple robot sorting balls by their color - just a 100+ IQ, access to books and perseverance.

Nobody expects those kids to make a self-driving car or a walking humanoid, ffs.

I'm surprised this sort of thing didn't start happening sooner. All the illegal aliens would have to do is "compete" in some event and then run off once they've reached the country.

Since the west is filled with "charity" organizations who harbor criminal aliens, it wouldn't be hard for them to simply show up and live like a king with all the gibs.

SENDING THEIR BEST AND BRIGHTEST

It seems to be trying to pick up a coin.

Cue the "as an african I'm also disappointed by this behavior because it's ruining the visa application for us nice guys" comments on reddit as if they wouldn't do the same when given the opportunity.

It's to impress boomers, they probably donate.

FYI FAM, (((DEAN KAMEN))) FOUNDED FIRST

Is he trying to look like a bug he's got something resembling both mandibles and antenna.

I know. Which is why it was silly for him to imply the participants are 'geniuses'.

the basics are really not that hard. just classifiers, trainers and data sets. clearly have not done any machine learning yourself. i was doing this as a sophomore in college, sure some kids can do this at 17.

doubt you even need +100 IQ.

also

KEK

Certainly anyone can call a python library. To understand the theory behind machine learning though, you do need a certain mathematical maturity.

This used to happen with Cubans. All the white ones came before Castro, then after that the black ones would make a baseball sqaud, come here for an "exhibition", and defect immediately because "muh dryfeet Carter policy". Boomer cucks lapped it up because "muh 100 mph fastball".

As for the competition, I took a mom to one of these events in DC (drive a cab here). She was white and so were her kids (I hope) but she was a homemaker with a master's in English. NOT the type that mentored robotics comps back when my brother did them in high school 15-20 years ago.

As for the competition, apparently it went like this

It seems even the plug and play "robots" would fail on autonomy so they made that very short. Otherwise, it was located in DC right next to GWU in the shadow of the (((GLOBAL INSTITUTE FOR PEACE))) and was as pozzed as you'd expect. Also,

I'm pretty sure that's the second female they mentioned. Although I still can't pick her out on the joint mughsot in the OP.

FUCKIN' WEW, LADS!

I can't believe these things are running loose. They're like animals when you leave the pen open. I hope canadarians are happy to deal with the welfare they get and the crime they cause when they steal asylum. These chimps represent about 50 million dollars in social services and the same amount of damage again in crime. The harm from their 0934289034850 offspring is incalculable.
If I was the type to troll I would call whatever environmental agency they have to report an invasive species but I don't know how funny it would be

Jew funded of course, in the near future there will be drones able to spot any lost change from a mile away.

Who writes this stuff? I guess /g/ is filled with wall to wall geniuses because they built their own PCs.

This is the future leftist want.
This is progress.

It's a weekly newspaper for niggers.

Not by what you or I would consider 'genius'. From what I recall, genius is 140 points or more (or was it 160?). In a White population you have an average IQ of about 100 and standard deviation of about 15 (a larger deviation means more geniuses and retards). That means 0.38% are geniuses. But Burundi has an average of 69, so even with the same deviation of 15 (it's actually lower for niggers), you get only 0.0001% geniuses. Given they have a population of 11 million, that means they should have 12 geniuses in the whole country, although I admit I've never heard of a genius nigger. Odds are they aren't all the same age and going to the same school.
The top 2% of their population has an IQ of 100 or more. Their top 1% has an IQ of 104+, hardly genius material.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/bi-burundi

(Checked).
kek. Thanks for crunching the numbers.

Also can any UK anons confirm if this is real? Look at the bottom right column: SLKGIER lskfksj…. wtf?

If I'm not mistaken, 100 was the value that was assigned to represent the average (European civilization) intelligence at the time.

Then 110-120ish is considered bright, 140 is smart, and 160 is genius. This is all off the top of my head so I don't know for sure.

This can't be fucking real.

Well, that's a real newspaper.

Wowzers

Beat me to it. They're buying all of our unsold kids toys from the 90s and calling it tech.

Placeholder text they forgot to remove before printing? Or maybe pre-printrun sample?

Niggers can't into Lorem ipsum.

Why is his hand over her boob?

Now that's a real newspaper, no degeneracy in the front page!

>by far the most popular with family members constantly attempting to use it

Did he forget he wasn't building a laptop?

Checked and capped

I built a PC with the same specs back in 2013, but it only cost me ~$350. Does this mean I'm actually a super-genius?!?

That's some progress.
Give them a few years and, they will have the robots automatically designate the shitting streets for them.

Another thing is what a genius actually does.
Let's say in some random village in bumfuck nowhere in subsaharan africa where the tecnological peak is a truck driving through it once every few months, a niglet is born.
Said niglet is, by cosmic chance, a legit 180IQ genius.
Niglet willgrow up without any education, learn whatever the village learned to survive *chances are it's not gibs out there**.
Now you have a genius nigger who will most likely become some kind of shaman and invent a way to better farm or something.
he's not going to invent a mashine, because he cannot even think of it. He doesn't know it.
We would be considered stupid by our standards, even with a higher IQ.

Gibberish.

It is fun to challenge claims of genius by using misappropriated bell curves and theoretical, model-only mathematics. Look at this thread. Good times. But it is all still irrelevant.

A genius squirrel is still a squirrel firstly. It is defined by Not Enough Memory, and then only Memory Of Squirrel. It will do squirrel, and little else. Squirrels are asked not to lie, to minimize their expense, and clean up after themselves. Only jews and harpy 'mothers' ask squirrels to be what they cannot.

On (j)IQ: Impressing not-squirrel memory into squirrels has been proven to attain rote and recital. This can actually yield scores and other artificial numerics higher than a given ‘white’. This is an expensive misappropriative act. An act, that is in actual just a giant argument of non-rebuttal.

On Genius and 'Genius': X will reach a point whereby X cannot pay the price of the lesson, and will cease to advance its own knowing. Fact: (1) If you don't pay, you don't learn. Fact: (2) Even if you do pay, there's only a chance that you learn. These are the same reasons why there has never once been a genius woman. These are the same reason why there has never once been a genius shitskin. These hold for any Curie, any Einstein, any Engel, any Han, any Etc. This is demonstrated over and over again, from FIRSTglobal and FRC here, to universities across this gay earth.

Combining (j)IQ and Genius: For these 'geniuses', their best option is some fluid / ill-defined 'genius' with amorphous IQ/Chink test scores. If you add printing presses, and machines which reduce the immediate expense of lie production, you can get quite far with variants of this option. And it will be tolerated to exploit squirrel-booms, only to then leave squirrels to die by their busts – a disgusting shit-flinging shit-show that again jews and matriarchs prefer (leaving whites to clean up). Regardless, merchant, or payment by proxy, is still not paying source. No lessons will be learned this way. At best, only recitals of where victorious white men have gone already.

Someone needs to turn Cybernigger into a meme like Hackerman.

black british superhero

the threat of fake news

The Voice is right, a black briton who is super
at anything exists only in the minds of journalists.

Boomers invented and, nand, or, & nor gates, you whelp.
And one is currently your president.

Go back to your D&C Jewhole, which is probably Soro's ass, fuckweed.

Literal Orks.

It's almost cute, like watching a dog walk on two legs.

Niggers really have the minds of children… utterly unable to comprehend the workings of the required technology (jet engines, mechanical engineering, amphibious vehicles, electronics) and unable to even conceive of how to bridge the gap between their knowledge and that of 1st World engineers, they settle for creating superficially similar artefacts and hope in a non-rational manner that it'll just work out somehow.

This reminds me of the people in the cargo cults who build radios out of coconuts and control towers out of bamboo, hoping that this will call down cargo by plane. I suppose it's the best you can do, short of admitting failure.

nice triple star of david on the flag. i wonder who funds these young smart talented individuals who are constantly improving the lives of those around them with their advancements in robotics technology

I'm pretty sure the more brainy ones are capable of attaching explosives to a non-exploding drone on their own.

It falls under the modern use of the term cargo cult

Butthurt boometcuck detected

cuckaroo nig

I think that's just Welsh, user.