8CHON'S BOOMER BINGO

As I'm sure you've all noticed, the aging globalists are dropping like flies. Many can already feel Lucifer's stalwart grip clenching at their withered, rotten throats, and the adrenaline-infused child blood can only sustain one's emaciated soul for so long. So while we're having the best Current Year ever, I figure, why not squeeze even more fun out of it? So I present to you:
BOOMER BINGO
I have created a 3x3 BINGO-style template for everyone to fill in with the aging globalists they'd most like to see die in the near future. I'm including my own picks as well as a list of potential people to include in your BINGO card at the bottom, so feel free to come up with your own. Winner gets 88 BitBeans

How to play:
1. Fill in the rest of the spaces
2. Post your BINGO board ITT
3. Cross scum off your board as they croak
4. Update your boards ITT
5. Any three in a row wins

Absolutely redpilled thread. Upvoted.

You have to go back plebbit.

Also what is bitbeans? Why should Holla Forums care?

Hah, I too hate those plebbitors my fellow Holla Forumslack :)!!!! Epic!

BitBean is a blockchain cryptocurrency. 88 BitBeans is currently trading at $0.25. This is high stakes shit.
You shouldn't. If you think it would be fun, take 10 minutes in Paint to fill one out and post it. If you don't care, have a great day faggot

bitbean

kek
edit: fuck /u/spez
amirite, pedes?

i think you're taking the wrong approach to the bingo thing OP, instead of the death note thing you're trying to do, and yes I do realize this is something that misses the point you're trying to make, you could instead do a 5x5 bingo filled with boomer stereotypes

Too lazy to match font

Now we're cookin, saved in the archive. Good luck, user.

Should be 5 by 5.

I thought of that but it will likely go on for years as it is.

That being said, if you want to make a 5x5, and you win, I'll give you 1488 BitBeans

Praise Kek

this has 'communist created' written all over it

fuck your bean nigger

Saved, good luck anons

Explain yourself faggot.

Fuck off retard.

I just want to point out that not all old people are boomers. The baby boomer generation is from ~1945 to 1965 or so. We're talking about people who are approximately 50-70 years old right now. People like McCain, Soros, Kissinger, Pelosi, Waters and Rockefeller are NOT baby boomers.. Boomers are the generation that's currently retiring; not the generation that's dying off en masse.

/autism

I'll grant it's a bit of a misnomer for some of these people, but it sounded better. Either way, its just for keks

Chon sounds funny f a g g o t

Kill yourself

Go back to wherever you came from.

here ya go ya fucking faggot, now kill yourself so i can have the useless bit nickles.
NEVER POST AGAIN

Digits confirm OP must kill himself.

Boomers are dying much younger than their parents.