Mayor of Salzburg Finally Admitted They Banned Pork in Kindergartens to Accommodate Mudslimes

Mayor of Salzburg Finally Admitted They Banned Pork in Kindergartens to Accommodate Mudslimes

Salzburg has banned pork in city-run kindergartens in what local officials have defended saying it meets the needs of Muslim children.

The ban was not advertised or announced and has been in place for some time until parents of children attending kindergartens in the city
noticed that pork was never present on school menus. An official from the Salzburg mayor’s office said the ban on pork was both for health
reasons and “among other things, the needs of Muslim children”

archive.fo/vF1Py

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought immigrants were meant to integrate, not the other way around.

Remove.

God Eurolibs are almost worse than anglosphere libs, because unlike our progtards who try at least to use rhetoric and manipulative language to get their policies across, the autistic euros can't hide their utter fecklessness and cowardice behind clever wordplay. Their stupidity and dishonesty is just out in the open.

Kill the traitor!

Take peanuts to school too. Purge the weak.

SLAUGHTER THOSE WHO DISRESPECT THE BOAR

how much worse are things going to get before they get better?

Much worse, user. Much worse.

Didn't some kid get charged with manslaughter for throwing cheese at an indian?

Mail them slices of bacon. Just an envelope with a loose slice of bacon in it.

Bring your own lunch bacon

You all need to get

It's PORKED, Holla Forums. At least get your own memes right.

get this kike shit out of here

The nig is getting cucked by the pig, it's some next level vegan propaganda I saw on twitter.

Nah, it's

Looks like I'm having a ham sandwich tomorrow.

No, eating meat causes limp dick. Apparently limp brain too.

I guess veganism turns you into a female comedian.

According to H.G. Wells, vegetarianism + communism turns people into child-like cattle. I think he was right.

Funny considering vegans have ED issues because their diets are shit.

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU

Yes, because evolving onto our hind legs AND being a predatory species didn't increase our brain size at all. It was all due to grazing on the wild grasses across the Eurasian Savannas.