Society in Decline: Planned Parenthood Endorses Scat Fetishes

Planned Parenthood suggests ‘pooping’ on partner for teen ‘sexual exploration’

web.archive.org/web/20170720233319/https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/planned-parenthood-suggests-pooping-on-partner-for-teen-sexual-exploration

Other urls found in this thread:

smithlibraries.org/digital/files/original/d6358bc3053c93183295bf2df1c0c931.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1feXDfsyc

Weimerica.

It will only get worse

If there was ever any question about jews being behind it.

Planned parenthood did to birthrates what seatbelts did to car accidents.

tbh, America has fallen far below even Wiemar.

sometimes I imagine things like this and have a laugh.

then it happens for real and I am reminded of my place

It's from 2014

I once talked with a Planned Parenthood advocate who was going on about budget cuts to it and wailing about how they wouldn't be able to provide abortions anymore. I asked if given the resources were limited, would it be more important to focus the money on teaching people how to have safe sex or on the abortions. She was adamant about having the money for abortions, even if it meant shutting down everything else.

I was mildly disgusted.

ALL DONE
ALL DONE
ALL DONE
Kek you joker you, erasee all pp folks

Any Congress member or person who thinks we should keep funding such a group is obviously retarded, brainwashed, or being nicely paid.

Should read

Anyone have that write-up as to why Jews have shit taste in humor?

Good catch, I fucked up.

Mods pls delet

So? You're from 1984 and we… oh right, we do tell you to fuck off. Anyway, unlike you this is relevant and as shut should be brought to peoples attention. It's not like it's stopped. If anything, it's even worse. Now fuck off, cunt.

You have no idea his much this trend infuriated me, to the point I hate chokers more than cigarette smoking on a woman.

A kike woman started PP

The one I knew, practically a Sanger fetishist, was also a satanic priestess.

Ever get the feeling that you were supposed to be the devil but Christ got there first? That's me.

Nope, Irish Catholic. We own this one.

pls shut this thread down abortion is good mmmkay

thread repair bump for 10279515

I actually read 50 Shits of Gay. I was disappoint. Even the newfags here could write something ten times as vile.

DARN POTATO NIGGERS AT IT AGAIN

The senior boyfriend of my freshman hs crush/oneitis/first love did this with her to satisfy his twisted mind. She eventally ejected and changed school districts and lived with non-nuclear family for a year to get away until he was out of hs. Her mind became quite twisted as well during this time, mixing shame, desire for the perverted 'alpha', desire for a guy clear of these issues, feeling undeserving, christian study, nihlism. I had an abortive relationship with her two years later, with an extreme climax where she abruptly cut off all lines of communication after we kissed (my first kiss), because she feared she had perverted me. The events of that week were among the most vivid and excruciating experiences of my life, and these daggers were one of the pivotal events that provided the impetus to eventually change my perception and system of valuation in the process of maturation.
Today, she's a single mother.

bot or not?

She did it to genocide niggers. Its since been co-opted, like most Catholic initiatives.

Her quote:

smithlibraries.org/digital/files/original/d6358bc3053c93183295bf2df1c0c931.pdf