7th floor group

I posted this on 8/pol/ but it slid.

TL;DR:
In one of the old FBI Hillary R Clinton documents on page 56 they alluded to a shadow government that sees eachother every wednesday. I had searched for them in the podesta emails and I found that Podesta had been invited to some of their events, with 3/5 of them being on a wednesday. Here's the link (vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 04 of 11/view)

Remember that old FBI document that was released about HRC where some polack saw that on page 56 the doc suggested that a shadow government protected HRC?. According to the FBI, 'There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries'

When I looked of 7th floor group in the podesta emails I went through the results and found the following address: American Security Project,1100 New York Ave. NW – 7th Floor, West Tower, Washington, DC 20005.
I searched for that address and opened all of the unique results. I found that out of 5 of the results that I found, 3/5 of them are on wednesday (the others being a friday and monday). Links to the emails can be found here:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/506
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54656
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20243
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20879
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18

Also in the famous hot dog stand in hawaii the writer fo the email mentions that things will be tough between 'the 7th and 1600'. 1600 Pennsylvania avenue is the address of the white house and 7th would be the floor of the building (source:wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manulife
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-c-i-a-s-next-leader
nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/17/secretary-rex-tillerson-begins-deconstructing-7th-floor-shadow-government-at-dept-of-state/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134321665/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked. Bump for interest.

I give you a bump too. For a next step somebody look into the owners of that building.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manulife
It's owned by a Canadian life insurance company. Pic is the president, Donald Guloien.

Why not fracture the state department into a thousand pieces like JFK wanted to do with the CIA?

The State Department murdered 50 million Chinese because they introduced communism into Asia.

It's easy to think of good solutions. Actually getting the people up top to do it (or thinking that they'd want to) is where you run into issues. Sage for off topic

Bump

I say have trump have his loyal generals to lob a MOAB at the State Department building after calling for meeting of the highest ranking State department officials.

With most of the high ranking officials killed, fracture the organization by jailing the rest.

Good idea for a thread, OP.
I'd just like to add that there are probably dozens of private corporations, NGOs, think tanks, advisory groups, etc. that are involved in every area of government.
We need to drain the swamp

7th floor group is CIAniggers.

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-c-i-a-s-next-leader

Most likely it's also used as a catch-all for high level management across agencies.
nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/

Bormp

It's probably a SCIF building too. Calling it now.

checked, bump

bump this is interesting

The upper floor of this building is a SCIF

Source user? Though with those stone like materials and the lack of windows I am convinced of such.

From the Hampstead pedo case:

"Wednesday was the big day for rituals. Lots of sacrificing done on that day, everyone present. Costumes made of children's skulls were given to the living children to wear, and the adults would rape the children, then kill one of the live ones and feed it to everyone".

The windows used to be there, you can still see the faint outline of them. They were removed years ago when the floor was turned into a SCIF.

Anyone got a picture of the roof? It might not be such a secure SCIF after reading . Although in their situation (((they))) would probably just use darpanet for everything.

Why made 8/pol/ retarded?

You know you can go to the White House's official webpage (TM) for that right?

Archive link it, you faggot.

What better place to rape kids than in a SCIF?

Check your bump
Let's get this done
WENDYS IS ON BOARD
PRAISE KEK

Actually SCIF's are not as impervious to energy as it would seem. See the roof for an example. There are AC units and wiring ontop of the building and the adjacent buildings have some buldge on it that also ruins energy-proofness. Could be useful info if we had a higher res picture of said wiring and AC units.

Without a higher res photo I would take a guess at that roof being sheetrock/gypsum board. How many floors are in that building?

Interesting.

You have no idea what sort of isolation is between those systems and that floor.

There are steps to find that out. Post something contructive or you have to go back. Holla Forums is a board of peace after all.

Why the hostility?

This is the Jew "art" collective that demo'd WTC right?

The "shadow government" are the equivalent of post-Republic Roman Praetorians.

The Cold War created the policy of "Continuity of Government" (Known as COG) where nuclear retaliation was a national priority in the event of being the target of a nuclear first strike by Russia. By maintaining retaliatory power, America could deter a first strike. This policy involved a “shadow government” that would take power of the federal apparatus in the event critical political and military assets were consumed by nuclear fire. They would meet up at regular periods to plan and train their abilities to operate military and political policies to make sure they could perform their task.

Decades of Cold War military spending slowly became a core part of American economic prime pumping, which also empowered this shadow government. As more critical infrastructure weak points were revealed in policy discussions, the shadow government was given more access to federal powers to ensure they could maintain their retaliatory mission. This access would include Federal Reserve meetings, Treasury influence, CIA black budget direction, etc.

However, once the Soviet empire consolidated, Cold War/COG policies didn't properly deescalate. Instead of focusing on retaliating from a preemptive nuclear strike, COG focus shifted over to deterring "terrorism": a shadowy, elusive unknown that could strike with nuclear power at any time anywhere without a target for retaliation. While this appears to undermine COG's focus and give justification to unwind them, it turns out “terrorism” was exactly what COD wanted. Instead of waiting for nuclear first strike, the shadow government was authorized to operate at all times along side of the elected government so that COG objectives could be fulfilled even in the event of a completely unpredictable and undetectable government apparatus elimination. That event of apparatus elimination, reserved originally for nuclear first strike, was extended to cover economic calamity, civil unrest, cyber warfare, and other nationwide events that disrupt the perceived efficacy of government. Eventually, once the actual government is perceived as incapable of doing its job, the policies are already in place to seamlessly shift power over to a shadow government. Right now, the transitions aren't as seemless. 9/11 gave the green-light for the shadow government alongside the actual government, giving them power over the military. In 2008, after the housing market crashed, shadow government was given influence over economic policy, giving them power over economic and fiscal policy. Now, in the Trump era, the shadow government is making the case that they also need power over the political and domestic arena as well. All in the name of continuity of government. All in the name of protecting their king-making Praetorian position.

The 7th Group is an important communication hub of this effort. You can consider them “continuity synchronizers” between shadow government policy and actual government policy. They also have a influence in when shadow government hand-offs occur.

Lain tried to warn us.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/17/secretary-rex-tillerson-begins-deconstructing-7th-floor-shadow-government-at-dept-of-state/

bump for interest

This.

bump

dude nice flash

How are you counting that amongst issues with it?

Bumping this. 7th floor swamp needs to be boiled, put in a strainer, and leftover solid material incinerated.

t. OP on 8/pol/
what did he mean by this?

Good read

>Nelson Peltz (born June 24, 1942) is an American investor and fund manager. He is a founding partner, together with Peter W. May and Edward P. Garden, of Trian Fund Management. L.P., an alternative investment management fund, based in New York. He is non-executive chairman of the Board of The Wendy's Company and a director of Legg Mason, Mondelēz International and Ingersoll Rand. He was formerly a director of H.J. Heinz Company. He was also formerly the chief executive officer (CEO) of Triangle Industries.
>Peltz was born to a Jewish family in 1942 in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Claire (née Wechsler) and Maurice Herbert Peltz.

I thought it was odd how when this was exposed in wikileaks all the rags started talking about the nigger kangz "deep state shadow govt" and I kept thinking that's not what that means but kikebart,drudge all of them went with it. No talk about the seventh floor group it was all of oniggers left over in govt.

7th and 1600 The Loft at Dacha Beer Garden

if i remember in the wikileak email there was something about a person named don…..

Considering what China has become, it's an issue.

bill cooper tried to warn us too in pale horse, fema, cable splicer, garden plot, etc..

Bamp

You know america put the communist chinese into power ?
(((someone))) then made the call that china should be the manufacturing center of the world
China didnt become IT WAS MADE not by own means but by forces in the west.

Tillerson fired every single one a few days into his term

Not really much to say. They were a bunch of high level state department employees who decided which FOIA requests in regards to Clinton were approved and which weren't. Named as such because they met on the 7th floor of the Eisenhower building. A few days after rex tillerson was approved as secretary of state he fired every single member so they have no actual power over the functions of government anymore. They may have indirect power but the current administration knew exactly who was on the group and cleaned them out of the state department

Just so im not called a shill. I simplified what they did. They were the deep states arm in the state department. Basically they were in control of a lot of shit in the state department from their position not just FOIA, but yeah they were kicked out of that position. They may still hold indirect control via proxies because they were powerful individuals themselves. John Kerry was one of them for example

The John Birch Society has a documentary on this, but I don't recall the name at the moment. I think it was one that mostly exposed the UN, but communist plots in general. They were very specific and gave all the names, dates, papers, etc. that they could on the traitors helping Mao. There is no better documentary on this than that one, and it was from the 1960s. There was even military aid to Mao. John Birch died trying to stop them.

Sauce?

Is this what (((they))) are sliding?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134321665/
this is a thread from half a month ago