Make Illegals Afraid Again

Goals: Scare illegals when you go out in public simply like dressing in a similar fashion to a federal agent. Make them afraid again.

I started noticing Mexicans looking at me nervously when ever I went out dressed similar to a federal agent. We need to keep up the pressure and this is an extremely simple way.

What to wear:
Bonus points:

DO NOT CLAIM TO BE AN AGENT, DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING THAT SAYS YOU ARE AN AGENT
Simply dress up, go out in public when you have to do errands or whatever, and have a proper and imposing posture. Be sure to walk near any Mexicans, stand in line behind them, etc. MAKE THEM AFRAID AGAIN. Do it for the keks.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/5-0-radio-police-scanner/id356336433?mt=8
ebay.com/itm/Mens-Lined-Hooded-Windbreaker-Jacket-/262316668703?var=561080616043&hash=item3d134ab71f:g:ApkAAOSwUuFW10Zj
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/06/13/man-ice-jacket-hispanic-community-church/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahh the pot school

otherwise I agree. I've been mean mugging mexicans all over LA since the election.

Fashion inspo

You may want to conceal carry just in case the wrong kind of person crosses your path and makes a move against you.

Why can't women even hold a hand gun correctly?

What if I wear those and a MAGA hat in the middle of Disneyland? Will I get stabbed by muslim tourists while allahu akbar?

Probably.

ITT Holla Forums becomes CIA.

Look for me in the headlines of Orlando in the first weeks of October, user. If something happens in any park to a tourists wearing a MAGA hat, you'll know it was me. Tell everyone I was just visiting your country during the beginning of a new era in USA by the presidency of Donald Trump, and that I admired your country, your laws, and your people.

This is genius. Will comply immediately hahaha.

Would it be legal to sell ICE shirts? Perhaps we could get the republicans to gobble them up.

>"Eres un tipo grande"
>"Para ti"

I will happily wear this outfit any day of the week.

You'll be fine, maybe somebody will make a snarky comment or "you're a wayciss" from a girl but everybody is pretty aware of all the security watching. If some sandnigger or lefty does try something though, just stay on your feet so you don't look weak and let security drag them out when they show up. If you're moderately fit they shouldn't easily knock you down.
Don't be a faggot, even muscular mudslimes are pretty effeminate and the tough mexicans are probably used to seeing swastika tattoos and skinheads in jail so you won't even draw much of their attention either

Oh you don't worry about that, I look menacing enough to make those people have second-thoughts about that. It's only the combo: attractive, tall muscular white guy that looks like CIA, MAGA hat, accompanied by attractive blonde-blue-eyed girlfriend having fun in Disneyland that will most definately attract envious looks from those types. They hate winning, and they hate when even other people from other countries than the ones they fled to win, because it proves them wrong on the whole "i didn't get the golden ticket because I wasn't born here" narrative.

Mfw I already have a badge, and it's totally legal and okay for me to wear it wherever I want.

Play any streaming police scanner on your phone when near illegals.

I fucking love it

Here's a really good one:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/5-0-radio-police-scanner/id356336433?mt=8

I'miss OK with this.
I'd do it if I didn't have shoulder length hair.

Also good news is that I'VE hires manlets, so little folks can play along

ICE*

This is a great idea.

Another thing I used to love to do when I lived in Commiefornia was to inconspicuously yell "CORRER! LA MIGRA!" (translation: Run, Immigration police!" when relatively close to a group of Mexicans. You want to make it sound as authentically spanish as possible, and you don't want to look at them when you say it. I've gotten a half dozen "day workers" to take off running from a Home Depot parking lot yelling it out of my car. Great for keks and giggs

so we all dress like CIA?

Yes.

This is how it begins. Holla Forums becomes the CIA.

Will the memes ever stop coming alive? I'm just waiting for an IRL Bane with the mask and all now

Now's not the time for Bane. That comes later.

I've stopped using wristwatches but just to achieve these looks I would do it again.

Gotta shoot like a boss

Can't I just scream, 'FUCK OFF BACK TO MEXICO'?

no user, we need to keep it in the vague "what if" realm so that it really fucks with their heads. remember, the slow knife cuts deepest

Stopped at a thrift store on my way home and put together an outfit for less than $15, minus the things I already own. I live where thered definitely illegals. This will be fun. Can't wait. There's some summer festivals going on. I'll drop by to larp.

Excellent list. I know how I'll be dressed on Aug 12.

You can get a heart-rate monitor that looks like a wristwatch. If you're going to be wearing something on your wrist, might as well have it be useful, right?

Usually, good taste requires it.

lol

This list is missing one important item:
A BODY CAM
to capture the fun. Post vids

Don't worry Terry, I promise I don't glow in the dark.

Is subtle within the law? "polite ice" might not even need the silly tag underneath

Holy shit, I really REALLY hope this is legal, because beaners can't fucking read English and will only respond to shapes similar to those against which they're conditioned. It'll trick ALL of them.

This is all you really need, fam.
$12. Pic related.
ebay.com/itm/Mens-Lined-Hooded-Windbreaker-Jacket-/262316668703?var=561080616043&hash=item3d134ab71f:g:ApkAAOSwUuFW10Zj

That depends entirely on how aggressive your local police and prosecutor are. Remember that even if you're declared innocent in court, being dragged into court will be a royal pain in the ass and likely quite expensive.

To add:
You need that windbreaker, a pair of khakis from goodwill, a pair of black shoes and a $15 "Boys In Blue" haircut and maybe a cheap pair of aviator sunglasses.
If you want, carry around an old walkie talkie. Just randomly take it out of your pocket, look at it and put it back in your pocket.
BEANERS = BTFO

Anytime you see a Mexican walking out of a home address, or see them in groups call the police or immigration (police works faster)
All you have to say is "Was a work and heard a co worker bragging about how he was illegal, and how they make money of drug trade from *list address here*"

I've gone back to see the result of my calls and once saw about 5-6 beaners in handcuffs on the front lawn (4 of which turned out to be illegal) and their kids were screaming crying, and the baby mommas also.

If they are legal, and nothing is fishy then you have nothing to feel bad about
If they are illegal, or found with any substance on them they will be punished (they almost always do)

THIS
IT ALSO WORKS WITH ANTIQUATED FARM EQUIPMENT

Get it wrong a few times and I'm pretty certain they'll learn to recognize your phone number…

My fucking sides.

Use a pay phone (Search around, they still exist)

interesting you should post something like this. I never though about hazing illegals this way. I dress like an officer and carry a baofeng radio tuned to my local dispatch whenever im exploring abandoned buildings. I also carry a 1000 lumen heavy flashlight capable of being used as a weapon. Also when I do see people I confront them and ask them what they are doing but don't say im anything official, they just assume it.

I have a better idea. continue deportation nation.

do you work in a job where you can collect the names of people as well as ascertain if they are illegal? have you recently used your local government offices for something like registering your car and noticed mexicans without licenses registering cars? report all of it to ice.

I swear I've met this dude.

Burner phones, fam.

Learn the basics.

It's risky. I would try to observe them a bit if possible. If very few of the group speaks English, then it's probably a sure bet. As long as it results in at least one deportation, then it will be considered a legit tip. We need to do what this user says.>>10279265

Knew someone who worked border patrol in the south west. Their team was at a bus stop, in plain clothes, when a Mexican man alerted others around him that immigration was there. What gave the plain clothes agents away? One of the guys wore tan cargo pants with combat boots. So yeah, illegals notice little things like that.

It's from a canadian low budget TV show right? Right???
I mean the stock-less shotgun, the appalling stances of the women, the nigger out of formation and the last guy clearly not checking the right sector.
Tell me this isn't real. Please.
Because I know it can be real.

Also you could ask the kommando store to make Holla ForumsICE patches… (Or just use their already existing stock of German police jackets…)

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/06/13/man-ice-jacket-hispanic-community-church/

I want to see more of this

Why not just wear black suits and black ties?

This only works if you have a crew cut and a decent build. You'll just look autistic as fuck otherwise.

But hey, maybe we can scare illegals into acting out and help our cause some more?

Good stuff, also disseminate this

Patch dynamics makes a Holla Forumsice badge.

Speedmasters are fucking sexy, but I prefer the steel bracelet.

Was he one of /ourguys/?

Terry we love you, but don't model stuff. Your merits and worth are in the tech/intellectual realm.

Plus I don't want cianiggers (or trolls) to see the inside of your house

thread repair bump for 10277808

alacrity is teh shit

tech/pol/ saves the day and thwarts the juden

Well… That's good.

Answered your own question mate.

CIA NIGGERS

Trump needs to put the National guard in supermarkets to ask brown people for their papers.

We need to lay siege on invaders to make it impossible to do their day to day business such as taking their kids to schools or going shopping for food.

well.. I do need new clothes

Finally found this fucking image

No shit. You have to lurk two years before its explained.

RAT msrp is $350

I hate summer.

and yet he looks like my dad after he spent 70 dollars in Wal-Mart.

lol at goys falling for (((name brands))) it's all Chinese sweatshop trash at the end of the day.

Leftists were right. Privilege is real and its fucking amazing.

Even better if you can get a walkie-talkie or similar looking device to play it. Don't forget to open carry wherever possible. Or carry concealed and accidentally flash it. Carry some handcuffs as well.

Also, its probably a bad idea to have clothing with "Ice" or "Polite" printed on it. Even if its not the exact words, some judge could still screw you over.

You deserve an award user… Kek will bless all your creative works with future riches.

No thanks

easy peasy. wear all black, wear sunglasses, carry a motorola radio with a handset clipped to your collar. done and dunner.

This. Unless you've some experience with the courts it's impossible to describe the sheer chutzpah of a kike prosecutor. The bullshit they'll come up with beggars belief. But juries are normies who understand the world through teevee shows, and they lap it up.

it's a joke you autist

Some user in another thread posted about scaring beaners and it was fucking funny. I can't remember the thread though :^( but it went something like this:

Commiefornian here. I don't even do this but every so often they look at me like I'll deport them lol

Trump needs to pass a law that only citizens and legal residents can get welfare/social benefits. They literally need gibs to survive.

Dr. Pedro, I'm ICE.

Thrift stores and clearance racks, nigger.