Oh man, us gamers amirite?

Oh man, us gamers amirite?

Yet retards here unironically believe in >muh meme magic

just fuck my shit up

normalfags already use the "dank meme" tag to death.

There's nothing new about this.
In this kind of situation, the more you ignore it, the faster it dies. Feel free to feed the cancerous beast though, if that's what you wish.

What's this, some final fantasy thing? Leagye of legends? Both dead games, who cares?

Just like retards that can't greentext properly.

Or retarded dubsposters that can't get dubs

And then OP learned…he was the normalfag

I just like this epic meemee.

Lightning check em

Mods please

You rang?

bara sans get

Checked.

alas. it never existed

checked

What people here call "meme magic" is just a very simple term to describe the chain reaction effect of shared memetic concepts.

If you repeat something over and over and over and over again over multiple generations, it will become part of our shared culture via memetic effect, if it becomes popular enough.

That's "meme magic", it's just a butterfly effect, chan sites have a lot of brainless zombie-like users that will gladly repeat any idea you inject into them ad nauseam and share it amoing themselves, you just have to coat that idea in a digestible dank flavor enhancer, like the Holla Forums redpill coating, it's pretty popular around summer.

Sometimes it leaks out and as a giant domino effect it can result in things happening IRL.

That's all there is to it, it's not rocket science, any single individual even in this thread could start a chain reaction if what he presented was appealing enough, dressed up nice for the masses, and with a bit of luck caught on long enough to spread to people outside Holla Forums itself.

What the fuck?

Bah. It doesn't even bother me at this point. Normalfags now went to the same level of autism that 8ch has now.

While people here praise kek, normalfags now have their own new god.

Pic related.

theirs is better honestly

Dankey Kang's a pretty fun chimp-sim, I don't blame them.