Matthew Rozsa docs the WRONG Marine

well well well well well well well….

Matthew Rozsa is a fan of doxing patriots. Perhaps we can change his mind…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KxsZd
archive.is/cDNlK
archive.is/Qb0Eu
financeadmin.lehigh.edu/content/packer-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know what you are talking about. This is a terrible thread. Op is bad

You write for Salon?

Get cancer kike

Someone give me a long story short for this one.

I like how he acts like a policeman interrogating someone. Those bloggers are hilariously delusional.

Provide more information you insufferable summerfaggot.

Who did he dox. What's the context.

Sad, fucking summerfaggot OP.

n-n-notice me, senpai! b-be gentle…

Maybe this is interesting, but how would I fucking know, because I cannot find the happening on the internet? Sage because of your nigger-tier IQ.

He doxed a marine. The context is he doxed the wrong guy. I'm not sure we can break it down even further for you, tard.

I need some manner of context for any of this. Some jew's being snarky on twitter, what else is new. Who's Matthew Roza, who is this guy, why'd he fuck with the wrong guy, what are you talking about?

Apply yourself OP

You know how I know you're a newfaggot

Someone should check the address.

I don't think he thought this one all the way through.

This might be a business address but here's what I found in 45 seconds of googling.

Matthew Rozsa
655 Hess Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-442-2416

>archive.is/KxsZd

Yeah I hate these kikes.

You realise that most Marines, even the white ones, would have an iq south of 70?

You realize that your wife has been getting fucked by niggers for the past week?

Nigger, Marines have a higher scoring requirement than the Army and they are even less likely to take a GED even with a higher than 50 score.

2/4 fox co here
critical thinking is king in the Corps, most Marines are ideologues first. the concept of us being brutes is waaay played out. the army is where your robots are.

get fucked triple nigger

Seems he may be related to these folks:

Lance & Pamela Rozsa

Mommy and Daddy? Also, the 655 Hess Street address seems to be owned by:

Domenick & Maria Addesi

Sold to them in 2007, so this may be a rental property now and very well may be rented to Matthew Rozsa.

There's a reason only Marines guard embassies. All jokes aside, Marines are hard-core and do the same job if not more with less tools.

An user could possibly shoot Domenick an email or give him a call, and ask if his property is currently being rented to anyone.

Domenick Addesi
>[email protected]/* */

>archive.is/cDNlK

Finally, someone in my neck of the woods. I'll investigate the home address tonight. I have spare time and rope.

Fucking kike

Am I going to have fun today?
archive.is/Qb0Eu

I realize you are a fucking kike spreading kike lies.

Do it, faggot.

10 minutes:
40.8349314, -75.2970863
Easton, PA

He's related to Lance and Pamela Rozsa.

Asking OP for info, in OP's thread where he provides zero info

why is Salon in the business of hiring people who dox active duty military?

oh Chair Force, I hope you don't get shin splints from riding your bike 3 miles.

Yes, most military grunts are high school drop out losers.

Its never send you bright your educated, its always been send the criminals, the dregs of society.

OPfag here

No. I just made the meme when I saw the original conversation.

A "journalist" with a long history of degeneracy from Salon messaged a guy on Facebook claiming he had dox'd him to his commanding officers. My response was to dox the journalist in return and post it here.

The messaging happened yesterday, presumably related to a story that Rozsa is working for. I don't know Rozsa or the respondent directly. However, it jived as 'true' to me, so I decided to act.

I am new. When I created the image, someone recommend I share it here.

I have sources for this kind of information from one database that legally requires correct information. But I also cross-checked with his public stuff. He's a student (?) at Lehigh U in Bethlehem so it adds up.

Deus Vult.

A thousand apologies, bro. Your scrutiny is warranted.

More from OP:

The address I have for him is a residential house for grad students.

financeadmin.lehigh.edu/content/packer-house

Wanna buy some memes and blow up a federal building?

You realise that there is a law in the army that forbids recruiting anybody with an IQ below 83 and that 70 is regarded as intellectually disabled?

Are you referring to the U.S. American army?

Bumping for lulz

Looks like a dragon dildo with a goatee tbh.

Now what did the marine say that got him so hot bothered under the yarmulka?

I'm betting its nothing but he's a dirty jew and can't help but cry shoah.