Afternoon thread

Hey folks. Have a nice day and such.
youtube.com/watch?v=QR24eOtGpXI

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/LADIES-WOMENS-THE-CLASH-LONDON-CALLING-T-SHIRT-/251957163150
youtube.com/watch?v=_jw7yk8hm_0
youtube.com/watch?v=MG0uyUrHyn4
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/12/gaddafis-libya-was-africas-most-prosperous-democracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
youtu.be/WZSWaHkI6kg?t=34s
nzbindex.nl/search/?q=bizarre adventure&max=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE WAR GOES ON

And even when he retained his power to a parliament he put up a giant painting in the room as a reminder that he would always watch them.

It's still there.

nooo..

see thats just normal

Thanks ^ ^
I still tend to get some when I like it enough.

Tfw Tokai will never let you iron his shirts for him.

I'm normal!

Jokes on him though.

We now have a second parliament.

Lazy.

rifk, anyone I love left?

Good.
There's no shame in it.

I would actually.

please do it for me

That once's pretty abnormal though

Not sure I recognize it.
Does it involve drugs?

what's up negroids?

Yes.

He has promised to bring an end to the 'War on Christmas'.

Whether or not he's interested in fixing things,
a) are the things he's talking about broken
b) are his "best people working on it", actually the best people
c) every presidential candidate says they'll fix things, and notoriously don't once they're in power

So what if he's a narcissist? Every world leader is a narcissist, and that's one of the fucking problems.

Is his idea of THE BEST? Financial? Well being? Life expectancy? Highest level of education? Biggest military?

I saw Morning Joe with Trump on it.
All I hear when he talks is, "what can I say that will get me more votes, and get people to like me?"

Would you give me one of your shirts in return so I can smell you when you aren't near me.

And?

theyre very difficult to care for... they're not for children and they only attach to one person...

-sits quietly and stares-

nice get
im going to go full MGD and dodge all questions from now on

Toki, don't go and misbehave.

You never like Jon Stewert?

+d

I'm sorry I don't watch TV

Yeah thats the one

but I like all my shirts

x.x but I wanna be lazy..

I could buy you a new one. Let you wear it. Then take it back.

A nice oversized women's London Calling shirt for toki

what does that look like?

Nobody does.

Maybe you just watch and absorb Conservative media online.

So you end up with the political views of old white men.

what do yours do for you?

Probably something like ebay.co.uk/itm/LADIES-WOMENS-THE-CLASH-LONDON-CALLING-T-SHIRT-/251957163150

oh thats cool

Well don't be.

I don't watch 3DPD

I used to be very liberal while growing up in liberal NYC. I got shunned all the time for my white skin by black people and I didn't know why...

The division the liberals cause is the worst thing I've ever seen here... They think all white people are rich and have luxury cars and estates. So one day I met Bard and 4chan and asked him if he was true and he said NO

White people are not rich, white people are not racist and some white people are on welfare. I've been brainwashed by the nigger propaganda my whole life and I'm not going to stand for it anymore. Liberals raise taxes and ship jobs to other countries leaving a wider gap between the rich and poor

Only one of the four is attached to me... the other 3 bite me and steal my food and pee in my room

Evil little things

I'm gonna!
lazy day all day

youtube.com/watch?v=_jw7yk8hm_0

Does this work?

Still not sure where he came from or what he's on about.

I don't think people should be forced to say "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas" in any context.

His particular brand of narcissism is important because it's what drives him. I was merely responding to your claim that he'd goof off and say he's doing things/not doing things in such a way that would obviously be revealed to be bullshit eventually. Totally the opposite of how he's shown himself to be over the course of his life.

He's definitely shown himself to be a man of action. He gets like four hours of sleep per night and pretty much works tirelessly other than that, for the most part. Point C seems valid at first glance, but I can guarantee you that he would not be happy not getting anything done.

There are a lot of things that can clearly have a "best" as far as practicality is concerned. For example, Japan has futuristic high-speed trains while our tracks and stuff are still like a hundred years old. This is one specific example I remember him mentioning. I'm sure you've also heard what he said about the military? He does want to make it so powerful that no one would ever mess with the US. Really, the answer is probably all of those things you listed asking what "the best" is.

You're also ignoring the fact that the alternative (Hillary) is a warmongering psychopath with an assload of scandals, even as her team uses underhanded means to cuck your candidate.

Weird one, yeah.
Is it even a girl?

is yours not strong?

Yeah it does!

ehhh

The dog that's loyal to me is very old... she's 16 I think... and she's slowing down. I'm going to miss her when she dies :c

I'm going to buy a Giant Alaskan Malamute... I can't adopt one because they get put down for being so big and eating a lot

I'm likely to just ignore you if you do that with me.

Like it? ^^

Then you'll be forced into the naughty corner.

If you didn't figure it out, then you're not very bright.

I realize he probably is just bullshitting. You jump to "ur dumb" too easily. It makes you off-putting.

It's not the whiteness that makes them rich, it's the money.

And they got that money by legislating under false pretenses. Trade agreements and deregulation.
Which people have voted for, over and over.

Trade agreements meant that corporations could send jobs overseas, and other countries would pay less.
Deregulation, which is often argued for, and you might even think helps, has resulted in a crash every 15 or so years.
Sometimes liberals were to blame. Sometimes conservatives were to blame. Liberals would be the first to oppose this, though.

saying, "Liberals raise taxes and ship jobs to other countries leaving a wider gap between the rich and poor" doesn't accurately represent how the gap got there in the first place, or what the solutions are.

yush
especially int his mood

ill escape!

My definition of love is very passionate and honest. Love means more to me than anyone else in the world. When I love someone I want to turn them into something beautiful for all to see and enjoy, I want them to be remembered and loved forever
And I'm going to do it for you someday

You're talking about classical liberalism in Canada (a good liberalism)

I live in a shitty far left modern liberalism culture where the taxes are so high you have to choose to pay your rent or buy food

Same. I have so much energy right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG0uyUrHyn4

Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

I have not been having a pleasant night.

You'll only end up choking yourself.

Hm?

You want me to be honest or not?

What's wrong?

This delegates and superdelegates shit is pretty retarded.

You should have let him die

I'm already aware of what goes on in your stupid little mind. You don't have to repeat it. I wasn't asking a question.

;~; my mind isn't stupid

Her*
And no. I should not have.
There's no reason to let her die.

Whatever; this relates to a problem to be talked over and not resolved for the hundredth time in private.

Im in a weird mix of energy and unwillingness.
ohh thats good

ughh noooo

yeah

they look soo big and soft~

Hey Kanra

There are smarter, more successful, more caring, and wiser men that would probably be more fit to lead the country.

so are corporate bankers that break the economy. it's about the man, and his actions. like not releasing your tax returns, or calling media publications pretending to be someone else, to talk about how amazing you are.
he's working very hard to be popular, yes. watching media, figuring out which way to pivot, how to appeal, what words to say, or which ones to go back on.
that's a little too vague to support someone whose most rigid plans have been about spending a lot of money building a wall, while all the rest of 'suggestions'
It's already larger than the next several combined. Nobody does mess with the US directly.

I consider those fair rebuttals.

I'll say it again: Donald Trump makes sense if you see him as someone that is good at marketing, and knows how to boost his popularity. He makes sense as a narcissist. He makes sense as a successful, but mixed businessman given his mistakes and opportunities. He threatens to sue people, makes fun of women, and loves himself. What about this makes him good enough to lead?

"yeah" a girl, or "yeah no"

Did you get anything in return? I mean... you did save her life

Sometimes at night I lay awake and think about all the ways to show my love to you. Your body is big and there's so much to work with... I'm going to take my time and pour my heart out to you until you understand. Then I'll let you go in peace

AND THEY DON"T BITE TOO

They're very smart, I'm going to buy it a futon and give it it's bedroom :3

*Pulls up your shirt and pokes your bellybutton*

Hey

No, I'm literally talking about your economy and how it's developed and gotten worse over the last several decades.

I am talking about classical liberalism, but that's essentially what all of the Western world has.

In far left actual liberal cultures, like in Europe, food and housing are considered rights. So you can have both.

Yet America is obviously to the right of that.

stop that

*Tickles yuor feets*

*rub*

haahh~n th-that tickles >_

I was severely upset over something.

Uh. Yeah.

W e w

Bebop is dead right

Gratitude and a friend.

lovely picture~
and yes, that does sound soo goood ♥

I can't wait for a right wing takeover

Low taxes and more jobs

No division and hate

Trump/Paul 2016

*retracts foot*

i'm good thanks

Shame you Can't retract your head from your arse?

I hope

Sounds completely useless. Why do you want to prolong her suffering?

ahh~ my dog is bothering me nowwww, she wants all the attentions and all the pets >_<

Do you have any pets?

That's a weird, doublethink idea to have

The sort Fox News pretends to have

Are you sure you don't watch TV?

No lol my brother works for Trump :p

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/12/gaddafis-libya-was-africas-most-prosperous-democracy/

yeaah

lemme laaaze

tfw no saturday morning cartoons

He doesn't just threaten to; he's outright outright sued numerous individuals over libel and slander, especially over anyone that says he isn't as rich as his own personal claims.

Tsuchi?

I guess that mean he loves America

unlike all those Hilary supporters that want to destroy it

cute
no, i used to have kittens as a child... but thats history. now i have no pets.

You don't like Hillary? She's a liberal democrat like you

why did you kill them?

Feeling too lazy to do anything other than post? :3

Not even going to respond to this because it's irrelevant at this point. It also underscores the fact that you're STILL refusing to defend who the alternative (Hillary) would be. Probably because you know that's definitely a losing battle.

I don't give a shit about him not releasing his tax returns (especially while he's under audit) or about some dumb prank call from 25 years ago. Really, the fact that that even got so much attention just shows how desperate the media is to find anything negative about him.
I don't just mean recently. I mean his whole life. I've looked over old interviews and shit.
You know his plan is for Mexico to pay for the wall, in one way or another. The wall is just as much a "suggestion" as anything else in the sense that he's not President and doesn't have the authority to enact it yet. This is what he himself said about what he meant by "suggestion". I also went on to elaborate on that point you're responding to.
People certainly want to mess with the US directly, and 9/11 was a thing. It's also about actually striking effectively, rather than going on something irrelevant like the Iraq War, for example. He was always opposed to that, and actually predicted 9/11.

Are you seriously making the "he makes fun of women" argument? He makes fun of specific women, and specific men. What's sexist is saying he shouldn't make any fun of any women at all, but that making fun of men is okay. Sometimes people deserve to be threatened to be sued, and I think self-love is pretty healthy.

He's also known for being a tough deal-maker, which obviously applies to making deals with other countries. Both he and Bernie know America is getting fucked on trade deals, but the difference is, Trump actually knows how to make good deals.

Another important thing that I think is often overlooked is his energy and can-do attitude. People forget that part of the purpose of a president is to serve as a role model for the American people. Already, I can see many of his supporters taking inspiration from him and being more active in general. The energy is infectious. With that energy in the oval office, Americans and thus America in general will become more productive.

Fucking Noah's arc, boys we can take the bike

i laughed too hard at that

Why

nooooaaahhhhhh

I liked the movie though

a lot of people died :3

Wanna talk about it? :3

yeaah pretty much..
But I'm also brushing and thinking and stuff.

It seems like there are definitely shills on Holla Forums. Or just an organized raid from Reddit.

I'm not one to unironically cry "shill," but I've seen some shit. A lot of divide and conquer tactics and other bullshit in Trump generals.

Thinking about what?

No offence but we don't really talk in the first place so I don't feel comfortable with that.

Offering it just seemed like the way to respond.

G-get ^^;

No.
i had to give them away.

Jamahiriya and my own system.
And how to get the right ukele tone

Unlike an actual orange, he is thin-skinned.

She's an establishment Democrat. She represents the current shitty status quo.

I guess I'm talking in the longer term. That in the end, we should vote for ideas, instead of the people.

Bernie represented an idea, bigger and greater than his age, and crazy unkempt hair could capture. I would vote for his ideas.

you should hold your presidential candidate responsible. every other politician has done it. his actions reflect that of someone with something to hide.
yet you're judging him for his work ethics, his morals, and his personality. do you consider all of him, or just the parts you like?
except it really happened. he admitted to it. and then he said it never happened. it's not so much as a hunt to find something negative about him,
as opposed to how weird and absurd it was that he did it, and how this man might become President.

me too. he sounds like a blowhard with a massive ego, whose only principles in life are hot women, expensive things, and good deals.
uh huh. he also said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating and cheering as the towers came down. yet nobody has been able to corroborate this. or is this just another media lie?

No, what is literally sexist is some of the stuff he says. Not like I care, but it's more the fact that "he's everything AND he's sexist".
He's like a 70s era Mad Men character, and thinks the value of a woman largely depends on her looks. Which he is the first to compliment, and the first to insult women on.
BECAUSE HE SAID IT? i bet you can't find anything specific he has said about how he intends to deal with the economy. my liberal media sources say there's no record of him actually defining his policy.

He's a stalker..........

Hmmm is it working though? Have you seen people go to Hillary's side?

awh why? that's so sad :c

senpai... why do you write so much?

Yeah, I know
Half of these fuckers are

i don't remember, i was only a kid.
never truely had a pet of my own...

Overlooked? Hardly. It's the most famous thing about him.

His "I can-do everything!" attitude.

*"I can do everything, and do it better than everyone else" attitude

did you know he made 3 accounts to talk to me on steam as different people?

Because she's a friend.

what pet would you like to have? :o

With benefits?

Not interested in that.

Well, I would assume so since their just his csgo smurf accounts

w-why do I go to these cuckolding threads so much
Why does it feel so good touching myself to them

You're weird

You think so.... hmm... I hope so...-sighs-

i love those threads >_

I Wanna be locked in chastity and watch my bf be fucked by a black guy !

I'm not going to put effort into responding to that when you're still ignoring a key thing after I've called it to your attention many times.

hmm... im not sure.
a kitty & a puppy

Thanks.

You play ukulele?

No, and I don't really think that's the goal. More to just disrupt unity. Trump General's unity is a potent memetic force.

Either way its stupid

My only interest is figuring out why people support Trump

And what sorts of people support a Trump

I'd think you'd just be asking questions instead of trying to have arguments if that was the case. :3

nuuu he'll never go back to you... and he'll have aids

grr dont ignore my senpai

get a rottweiler but make sure you wear kelvar sleeves when you play with it

what a man

a little, I can play guitar but this is a weird transition.

In the secret of my knowledge, it is known that there is no God but me.

And no, please don't become a bigger piece of shit.

why
live

You're a lousy god.

Nah. i wouldnt choose such a brutish breed.

I haven't thought of rigid questions I wanna ask yet

So used the common rebuttals against him to see what you'd say

Apparently all the bad parts are irrelevant media lies or misrepresentations to you

To you, he's just so good, so principled in his narcissism; so honest in his demeanor; so intelligent in his words, ideas and policies; and promises so much good for America, that America would be lucky to have a President like him.

Am I close?

I hate people that do that
Significantly

Going for a walk, bbl

I want a girlfriend and be forced to watch her have sex with someone else and lick up all the mess they make !

im going for a nap~

bi

Here's a reminder for that project you wanted to work on.

Just have to keep practicing. ^^

Stop lashing out. Do you want to be on good terms with me?

Man, you're putting a lot of negative spin on that. It just makes you look like you really are just covertly trying to argue.

The "bad parts" just aren't much of substance, and a New York Times article was in fact recently blown the fuck out by the women who were interviewed saying what they said was grossly misrepresented and that he was actually really good to them.

The things they've thrown at him so far are a fucking mole hill compared to the mountains of Hillary scandals. You keep trying to take her out of the equation because your argument is destroyed with her in it. She's the alternative.

To me, he's a high energy person who gets things done and always makes sure anything associated with his name is the best, including the country he runs. He always has been, and many of the skills he's honed in business can be applied in politics.

But I already told you these things.

Any further questions, or are you going to just keep making this supposed honest inquiry an argument? :3

Fuck off.

Later slut

Would my answer make a difference?

I wish I had more discipline to keep going in stuff.

The mad wizard Fortune in a fit of rage has turned you into a cake!!!
What type are you?

It's a rhetorical question meant to get you to reconsider your actions.

Just have to apply willpower. You have it if you believe you do. ^^

Maybe you should spend less time here. Idk how often you're here, but you seem to be here when I am, usually.

fruit

I don't mean to spin negatively. Lets break it down.

Trump himself would say this. He would assure his base that the media are not to be trusted, and it sounds like you agree. You paint the 'media' with a broad brush.
You said this is one of the things that would make him good for America.
If you are repeating his words, and saying what he says, you must trust him to be telling the truth.
You no doubt find that when he speaks, he is insightful
He has never been a politician. All he can do is promise.

The media makes mistakes, get scared sometimes, and overreact. But you judge the content for what it's worth, and deem it irrelevant.

I'll interrogate you forreals later. I guess I am sorta arguing. I want to pick your brains thoroughly.

I reconsidered them.

Honey chocolate

My head's full of doubt though.

..im always here

Now you are in cake form, the mad wizard Fortune charges you with a task! Bring him a suitable love mate back! If you do this you will be given your real form back! What is your weapon?

Rich and sweet

Interesting. Vibrant.

ice cream

fruit

"Fruit" or fruit?

uh

fruit?

Today was literally made for doing fucking nothing

It was mostly the way you put it.

I've been paying attention to a lot of "the media" and it definitely does seem most of it is working against him. I actually used to think CNN was neutral. Hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
I'm pretty sure I didn't say that the media attacking him would make him good for America. That's a non sequitor.

Most of what I've said more had to do with how he is rather than what he's said himself. Though I have said easily verifiable things that he said, such as Japan having high-speed trains while ours are still like a hundred years behind. But yeah, I would say he's pretty honest compared to most politicians.

This is pretty much true about supporting any political candidate, yeah.

He's been a successful business man, and many of those skills as well as the attitude in general are applicable. Again, the alternative is Hillary. She has been a politician, but hasn't really accomplished anything. Pretty much just blunders and screw-ups from her.

The person who wrote that article had previously tweeted very negatively about Trump. And the way things were taken out of context, it pretty obviously wasn't just "mistakes".

That's good.

Maybe you should try meditation to clear it up. And maybe take a break from threads. ^^

Cool choice see

The perils will take you far, but who is to be the mad wizards mate?

my weapon is alcohol

cool music

I need like a goal to focus, but there's so many goals ahead that I cant seem to focus right.
maybe that will help.

its so addictive x.x

FISTS

Devils food

FOOD OF THE DICKINS

See second reply

See second reply

And the weapon?

Snotnosed brats waking me up before I got my full 7h

shut the fuck about trump

A line was missed out. I meant you meant his narcissism was good for America.

I highly doubt that.

But I guess we'll see.

I'll compile a list of verifiable facts about him, good and bad, and we'll see what you make of the good, or the bad.

A list of quotes, too. We'll make sure to include as much context as possible, and lets see if we can get animus on the same page regarding The Donald.

Be he good, or be he evil, a great unifier or a great divider. Once we're all on the same page, we can begin asking questions.

Erin what was in that letter

also what was in the gray package

Almost word for word from Trump's mouth.

Mad

orbitoclast

Desu do you ever post seriously anymore

it's all just r9k and your cuck fantasies now

make desu great again

when can we moba together fool

an instruction to call and make an assessment appointment, and a pink hooded Egyptian cotton bath robe

Who do you search for to be the mad wizards companion?

nice

lol luka should be getting one of those soon :D

yay for no hangovers

Soon.png

you went way too far last night my dude
sent dick picks and everything

I for a fact know I did not.

I'm sleepy but at least this tea is making me feel better

keith lemon

ok ok you didn't

but you said some gay shit lolololo

like what lmao

bang tidy choice You are making your way back when a dreaded monster stops you in your tracks... But what is it?

ill save you the embarrassment and let you re-read your posts

keith lemon

looking back I'm glad I didn't drive

Hard choice. Itll have to be a trap since hes so badly in denial.

A dastardly opponent. He throws a right haymaker at you. How do you react?

See

DUCK AND WEAVE

FOOTWORK

RIGHT JAB LEFT JAB RIGHT HOOK LEFT JAB BACK

Then the first goal should be to prioritize and figure out what you want to do first. Then just focus on it. ^^

You've already told me you don't want him to win. Stop trying to pretend to be a neutral observer while actively trying to argue with me about it. You are still trying to argue. If you were just up-front and said you wanted to argue, I wouldn't hold that against you, but this is just duplicitous.

I probably won't play that game, judging by how you're handling this one. It wouldn't achieve anything close to the results you want, anyway. Most people wouldn't even read it.

????

WIZ before he got zoloft

Also, that's an example of something verifiable. It's what Trump does. Bernie was a bum for most of his life.

zoloft is my hero.

You score a miss and two critical hits. you have time to shout out your ear cry... You scream?

He lurches after your goodies what do you do?

Fuck his bitch

LLLLLEROYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JEEEEENNNNKIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSSS

True, but maybe I'll find out in college and stuff.
Maybe I should live my last neet months first.
Its all choices

You fail. He grabs your arm and aims to break it. How do you react?

When you return to the mad wizard, he exclaims his delight. Finally content he whispers the incantation. What are the words?

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

Yeah, whatever you want.

Anyway, I'm going to go get lunch.

the red wiggle

-Pop!- you are yourself again... The mad wizard hands you a bag with a reward inside, what does he give you?

You fall off a cliff and die

end of CYOA scoot time

Back to work

die scoots

telling people to die is
NOT

NICE

NOT NICE AT ALL

die grim

Thread is deader than Lenko's claims of heterosexuality.

hah

Nailed it

Hayley Williams and a custard cream

MANAKA!!! LETS PLAAAAAAY!
DON'T BE A SORE LOSER AND PLAY BY YOURSELF IN THE DARK!

-licks grim's hairy man chest- ahh~n!!

Damn good choice

I BET YOU DO THAT A LOT

Daw, that's cute.

10/10

i wasnt around, just got back from somewhere

Hey everyone

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.......... Urge..
To kill..... Orange... Bitch.... Rising..

L I E S
I
E
S

AWAKEN MY senpaiS!
Wham was the best

mm?

yea either way i'm lying or not, sorry for ignoring the invite

Hey Mister Bloodchan's ideal man. That's your main characteristic now. I need stuff to memorize people.

My SJW sense is tingling.

Joke on you, I am a student and have no gains at all.

Hahaha that's silly, but I like it. How's it going Adachi?

My dingling is tingling.

Feminism makes my dick diamonds

only for you~

don't fucking group link me

What's up?

Trying to find the motivation to study. Not easy. I think I'm only studying half an hour a day currently, which is not much at all.

What is the ideal amount of time you'd study a day?

At least 5 hours. I think I need to make a schedule to be really productive, but until now I've never had clear free days to make a day-by-day model. If I make any sense.

nuffin

-sighs-

well I just did what the local government was supposed to do.

Vigilante gardening.

Aw, come on, don't be mad. I just want everyone to be happy here. At least, more than me, it'd be a great start.

What is it supposed to be ?

Should try breaking up instead of being 5 straight hours

I'm being a horrible person and drinking :3

I never said 5 straight hours. But currently, even half an hour straight seems impossible to me.

They are supposed to clean the streets.
They did not.

So I am doing so.

I declare this day, now and forever more

FREEDOM DAY

Was that urgent ? I mean, this kind of work is made weekly or something like that, no ?

Impossible to do it for 30 mins? Today might not be your day to study then

It's been in this state for days now.

I've

This shit has been overgrown and littered on for years. It was time somebody stepped in.

based

You can be proud of you then. Man, I wish I had this kind of motivation. Still can't understand how this shit works.

Look up some youtube motivation videos

If it helps I also have no clue.
I just suddenly feel a rush to do something, then do it well or just abandon it.

Black was a good choice; it really makes the white text pop.

Speaking of drugs, you got over your alcohol binging problem, didn't you? Seems like you did. :3

@lambda

Don't worry i'm here.

blah... im tired

-takes your beer and throws it away-

aw.. you didnt to it.........

lit

niiice, real powerful.

Yeah pretty much ^ ^
I mean I still drink sometimes but way way less and way less often.

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff doesn't have much effect on me. I'm 23, and I'm already bitter as hell.

I KIND of know that. But you know this inner voice in your head that tells you that's not worth it and you're going to fail anyway ? This bastard rules my life.

Now I'm worried.

Take a nap then. Sleeping is important.

Best starter. Then the owl. Man, I wish I could play some Pokémon again, but I can't really have a 3DS just for that. Guess I'll have to play Pokémon GO only.

Wha why? D:

own that sucks, I know that when I try to write something.
When its physical work though I just kinda deactivate my mind and just do it.

Manaka is going to laugh at my incompetence.
Spectating so hard...

I keep telling myself I'm not salty, but I'm just pure fucking molten sodium atm.

Ban, I need to tell you something.

it's been more than 3mins.
he's spectating something else.

I already posted earlier that my hat was set to arrive today. They'd know it wasn't dragon dildos. Unless I was getting dragon dildos on the same day.

Actually though, the name on the return address on top of the box said "DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT STORE," so.

Black is a powerful color in general. I understand that the iconic red is also pretty powerful. The red hats are aggressive. They scream "FUCK YOU, LIBERALS."

That's fine; stuff is fine in moderation~

I've turned to pure sodium that I start seeing things red.

I can relate a bit, but all depends on the result I guess. I can do some physical stuff too if it means mowing the lawn for example, because I'll see the result. But stuff like woring out is kinda hard for me because I don't see a result, though I'm trying.

Incompetence at what ?

I said not to do that though.

why?

What is it?

league of shitlords

I really really really really really really like you
And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?

youtu.be/WZSWaHkI6kg?t=34s

Being shitty with Ryze.

Well you're doing a terrible job.

I'm Bronze III. Stop complaining.

Yeah Black's more passive powerful, like a lion.
aha so thats why people wanna beat me up when I wear mine, I even got called a fascist for wearing it.

yeah one beers not gonna kill, but 6 and a bottle of wine will.

Yeah that exactly, when there's no direct result you'll be less motivated. Still need to figure out how to fix that.

k

I might as well go back being Bronze 5 after that

*pees on your shirt*

It happens.

It's like everything you say is a sweet revelation
All I wanna do is get into your head
Yeah we could stay alone, you and me, and this temptation
Sipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, baby

I really really really really really really like you

Did I do it right?

I worked hard at this though.

I think red really naturally does trigger emotions like that. Especially when combined with something people have been programmed to feel those emotions for.

It's okay to get drunk sometimes too. ^^

Wow why are you signing a girls song? nerd

What I meant to tell you was that you should come play league with me.

Odd mistake in words.

Does jeff mangum really exist

I can't tell when someone says that here if they mean it in an "RPesque" way, or if they really want to travel to each other to make babies.

Technically, I am shitty with every champ (except Swain maybe), so STOP COMPLAINING

It's a problem of moderne society I'd say. You get stuck in a system where you're disconnected from the end result, and the only things giving a clear connection between the effort and the result, let's say videogames for example, is unproductive beyond imagination. So yeah, good luck moving your ass in these conditions.

Better.

What league are you currently in ?

Making people not worry ? Well, maybe you shouldn't ask to people to not worry when they aren't worrying in the first place.

You aren't even online.

It was song lyrics
calm down

She's a succubus. We're looking at an EF4 level Manaka sequel.

I think my shit eating grin when they have such reaction also kinda helps that.

yeah but I dunno when its a good time x.x

And we can't really predict the result of that tbh.
Just ride and see what happens.

That's a lot of succ

Still doesn't answer my question.

Who's a succubus ?

But it's hard to do that when I can go play videogames and clearly see the product of my effort as stats/gold/xp/whatever

I'm wearing mine right now and I have a shit eating grin but I'm also pretty high.

Do you feel cravings for alcohol?

A LOT of succ.

It doesn't matter. She knows what she did.

Lesser men would say too much succ.

Succ is fine. It's current year.

What yoga program do you do?

As you play the world's still gonna spin.
Just watch and learn.

A true great way to live.
tbh I do like mocking and annoying others, it's like teasing.

huhhw sometimes, like when I'm down or something. but I grab vitamin juice at those moments now.

Hmm.

oh shh
I was just having a little fun with him. He can take it.

But I wanna know...

Yeah. True. I guess I'll need to find the courage to move.

Must be a champ.

yo who wanna play some urf

I have a Yoga Fan and pretty much do a few poses from that in each category.

You seem to be more dom lately. It's cute. :3

Lexi; should be obvious. :3

You didn't even ask a question.

Me!

I just invited you baka

Buff girls

room for two more

who wants to urf

If you want I could give you P90x yoga :3c

I'm oblivious to names, genders, personalities, because I don't spend enough time here. I have to admit that I barely know Lexi and I don't those things about him/her I just mentionned. Which saddened me actually.

Let's say thre was an implied question, asking people to answer by affirmtive or negative regarding my affirmation.

Good game then. I'm a bit too lazy to move to NA. Good old WE for me.

IRL trolling. :3

Probably best; using it to cope is how problems can start.

Disgusting.

/fit/ girls are alright but buff chicks are gross

Once you have the means to you should totally do it.

exactly ^ ^
It's great being bratty

Yeah I was fearful for that..
But I'll stay on a good path

Desalinated

one of those is just macaroni in toast

I like girls with swimming bodies most of the time.

I'd like to apologize for my broken English. Kinda tired lately.

I don't know what these means could look like though.

I lack blue shards to up my Swain. Salty.

I just beaten by swain. SO I AM!

I'm out of blue shard to get a level 7 now

big boobs too

ehh money pretty much.

this song is so hype

2000 orange shards.

Googled it and it seems like it's probably pretty intense from what I read. Not really looking to kill my body with yoga; that's what cardio and lifting are for. But maybe I could try it some time.

She's cool.

Maybe you just want to be punished~

That's good. ^^

I haven't played a rank 5 champion in a very long time.

Totally awesome dude :3

Good job

a few funky things mixed in with the rest. Chocolate Chip cookie and cheese.

can't wake up

Although it is somewhat hydrophobic, phosgene reacts with water to release hydrogen chloride and carbon dioxide:

COCl2 + H2O → CO2 + 2 HCl
Analogously, with ammonia, one obtains urea:

COCl2 + 4 NH3 → CO(NH2)2 + 2 NH4Cl

so in the reverse logic, if you can split the ammonia out of your piss, you get nerve gas?

are you good lenny

NICE FIRSTBLOOD!!

yeah

Radical

that looks like it tastes awful

eheeh that is a fun thing..

thanks~

this begs a product

like, some kind of balloon, that contains a catalyst for splitting ammonia out of urea slowly, so you piss in it, tie it off, it starts to swell, and a few minutes later it bursts phosgene nerve gas everywhere

Back the fuck off you basic shitter

To play Urf or not... That is the question...

When was the last time you walked your parrot

gomen

Headed out for a bit
Cya everyone

This made me laugh

No

What are you up to?

I'm no succubus.

Well if I said it I would mean it.

yes you are

Im gonna rush to the store to get my dog food.
althewilst eating a bit of dinner
so brb real quick

What's your summoner? ^^

Just the way you put it ("bratty") made me think of punishing you. :3

I'm going to tickle you if you keep lying.

Watch new season of jojo y/n

yes

IT SAYS THERE ARE 39 EPS

The one with the first two arcs is one of my favorite anime but I dropped Stardust Crusaders. Not sure what the new one's like.

maokai is god in urf

Not out right now.

so much to look fwd to

Get on steam for a moment.

it begins

Good man.

I always love the first episodes of new jojo seasons.

Usenet. Great speeds and cheap.
nzbindex.nl/search/?q=bizarre adventure&max=100

my my I'm good, even my wording is right

damn is this 1999
see
I have to pay extra for that
no bueno

poor turtle

Don't worry about him.

lmao

huh

IT'S NOT WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE

IT'S WHETHER YOU WIN

It is far better than torrent. It's like 11 a month. Well worth it and much, much safer.

yeah?

TRUMPED AGAIN

I download through a trusted fansub group. Pretty low chance of anything nasty showing up, unless someone pulls some shit and puts in a zero-day.
But even then, I don't download unless it's been out for min. 1h or so.

Why would someone make a board game

And then make it so they don't make any money from that board game

I like how I can just grab stuff up at my full internet speed and not have to seed anything out. I can get with my speed like a DVD-R full of stuff in about an hour and a half or so.

I hate how torrents just die off and you can't get stuff when there are no seeders. 70+ connections really makes my internet lag too.

Because for the hell of it.
If I were that rich I'd pull stuff like that all the time.

How do I get fat again guys? I lost enough weight where I am an extra small slim now and those are hard to find.

I'd probably use it if there was no way to get the boxset version of a super archaic 1980's 1990's anime.

Eat more.

Caloric excess+weightlifting

get married

LOL

get pregnant

I get full very quickly! Most normal people meals equal 2 for me

But I do distance running and biking. I have to keep my muscle concentrated in my lower half....

To who though?

.////.

You can keep doing that, just make sure you lift more and eat more.

Push through. Eat more.

You can keep doing that, just make sure you lift more and eat more.

Slowly increase your portions and stuff.

Its the only way.

T H I G H S
H
I
G
H
S

I want to get married

someone also lazy who will get fat

Oh god, I might vomit

Protein makes me poop though...

W-Who will inseminate me?

And that is?

same

Eat nothing but ice cream, then.

*marries you*

Grim

Consummate me.

YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND MARRYING PEOPLE!

iunnoo. find one!

I

cannot

*marries you*

Am I not good enough?

tfw hungry but not hungry enough to overcome laziness to cook

Says you.

[unsure]

good mornyaa

Do you not think I'd make a good wife?

what tha fuck

guerrilla matchmaking

*penis butts*

*cums*

you have been inseminated

my couples counseling services are at your service

always the matchmaker

never the match

I think you would be very subservient but spoiled at the same time

damn rebels

who needs couples counseling?

cause funny story, i am literally a certified counselor

I don't wannah

well, because

how boring...

we have a 0/2 success rate

I think I have it covered.

I think i may have a problem
And i think the sollution is drugs. But i could use a second opinion, and this is where your certified couselour skills comes in place.

Ha ! Noob ! (don't hit me)

The pain is real.

Sucks. Cause I don't see myself getting a job anytime soon.

Nice. Gotta talk to her more often then.

But you said it. I'm confused.

Me too. Me too...

Who is the left fox ?

Shush.

Same question.

I can make anyone slumber. You'll be forced to.

this was awful

*unmarries all of you, and curses you all to eternal solitude*

late reply much

well, i have an advanced diploma in psychiatry, and CPD certificates in counseling skills and behavioral psychology, and imo the answer is almost always drugs

Ema-chan post boobs

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

kinda ironic how i have to meet with my own psychiatrists and psychologists literally every week.

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW