Kikes can't handle the bantz; Try to ban memes

(((AIPAC))) seeks to criminalize supporting boycotts of (((Israel))) or its occupied territories. This bill has strong support from both halfs of the ZOG puppet state, while the ACLU has come out against it.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

archive.is/vaLKs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
telegra.ph/Protocols-1-05-29
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/aclu-is-spending-millions-on-grass-roots-resistance-campaign/2017/03/12/f0fe8158-05ed-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/aclu-doubling-down-against-state-and-federal-blue-lives-matter-bills/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/aclu-files-complaint-jeff-sessions-russia-testimony/story?id=46036263
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2017/05/09/aclu-warns-against-travel-texas/101471308/
cnbc.com/2017/01/29/aclu-raises-10-million-after-suit-against-trumps-travel-ban-report.html
avemariaradio.net/courts-deflect-aclu-attack-against-catholic-hospitals/
nytimes.com/2015/05/13/movies/aclu-citing-bias-against-women-wants-inquiry-into-hollywoods-hiring-practices.html
townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2011/03/25/aclu-communism-is-the-goal-n1167720
congress
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking disgusting!

Isn't that actually unconstitutional though?

Yes, completely. One then has to wonder why it has such broad support…

bump

Bumping my own thread like a faggot

Who's jewing jew here?

GET MEMED ON, KIKES

American liberals, for all of their unforgivable traits, are pretty anti-Isr, on average. Of course, it's for the wrong reasons (muh Paleslime), but you don't have to twist many malnourished, tattooed arms to get people to come out against Isr

The lack of attention this thread is receiving is likely due to the title and pic choice. Just a thought.

Bumping

I thought it was already illegal to boycott Israeli companies.

Pizzagate. They have the goods on the congress.

Jesus fucking Christ dude, this shit is so incredibly fucking blatant its ridiculous.

Yet nobody will fucking talk about Israeli 'intervention' in our elections.

Incredibly. SCOTUS will shoot it down, they have a track record of ruling for the 1A even in matters of (((hate speech))).

bump

More like Israeli "intervention" on every level of American politics, national to local, every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

It really does make everyone that's screaming about muh Russia look like absolute fools. You have direct intervention from dual citizens in congress and Israel itself and it's just crickets. The worst is the people that acknowledge it but excuse it, because "Greatest Ally!". Never mind that they can never explain what we get out of Israel or why it's ok for them to do it.

bump

quit shitposting and call your reps and ask them about this; half of them don't even know what they fucking signed.

Who in today's congress is a dual citizen?

There really isn't any such thing as a wrong reason to be against jews. The right has destroyed any and all credibility that argument may have held by having their assholes hollowed out by jews for the last 40-50 years.

This one gets posted fairly often.

It's more complicated than we think:

telegra.ph/Protocols-1-05-29
(Change "1" to "2", then "3", and so on)

Jews think they're above the constitution.

I hate the Jews so God damn much. That third picture. When a gentile says the truth its a problem but when a Jew says it its alright and they admit it. I hate them. The only solution for the Jews is burning

DEATH TO THE SATANIC JEWS!

DEATH TO THE SATANIC MUSSIES!

UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE!

GLORY TO THE LORD GOD! HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST!

GLORY TO THE MARTYRS! GLORY TO THE SAINTS!

Manchur…er matzo candidates.
Every one of them should be deported or at the very least removed from any and all government positions and revoke any and all legislature to which they are signatories.

BOIL THEM IN THEIR OWN GORE AND FECES

How the hell would they even prove this? I am going to go to prison for not buying a Soda Stream or an Uzi?

By going after the "organizers" calling for it. As long as no one knows why you aren't buying their crap they are ok with it. They can't handle the truth being brought to light so they will go after those organizing and spreading the message.

Only for companies, as of now. They want to ban private citizens from doing that.

I thought they aalready lobbied it to be illegal. Didn't the chamber of commerce post up measures against bds already?

thing thing is
ACLU has gone completely idpol
Meanwhile AIPAC is just doing what its supposed to, supporting Jewish interests(its their charter)

its ACLU whos trying to ban any criticism on the internet
AIPAC is just reacting to ACLU going full idpol

SATAN IS A ROMAN CATHOLIC MYTH

JEWS WORSHIP THEIR TRIBAL GOD; THE SAME GOD CHRISTIANS WORSHIP.

MUSLIMS WERE CREATED BY CATHOLICS CONVERTING A SHITSKIN NAMED MOHAMMAD

THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE! LIFE IS STRUGGLE AND PEACE IS VICTORY!

DEATH TO YOUR DESERT SHITSKIN JEW GOD AND YOUR JEW WORDS!

DEATH TO YOUR TRAITOROUS CUCKS YOU CALLS SAINTS!

BOY, IT SURE IS (((JIDF))) IN HERE TODAY-

heres ACLU wasting million dollars to fund "resistance" against Trump
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/aclu-is-spending-millions-on-grass-roots-resistance-campaign/2017/03/12/f0fe8158-05ed-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html

AMEN!

what the fuck is

(((YOUR KIKE GOD IS A FUCKING DEAD KIKE!)))

WORSHIPING KIKES AS GODS GIVES KIKES UNFATHOMABLE MEME POWER OVER WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Here is the methodology-
-suggest something extreme with no hope of being enacted
-controlled source disagrees to appear 'moderate', suggests halfway measure
-halfway measure adopted, for instance 'those calling for boycotts of Israel must now register, provide ID, whatever'
-goal attained

The one great thing about the jew is his total lack of creative thought; he will stick to the same tactic he's been using throughout human fucking history.

THIS TIME, THE HOLOCAUST IS GOING TO BE REAL.

THE GAS CHAMBERS WILL NO LONGER BE A MENTAL INVENTION OF ((SHLOMO SHEKELSTEIN))) - WE'RE GOING TO REV UP THE OVENS. THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE FOR THE SATANIC JEWS.

ACLU against Cops, Blue Lives Matter
dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/aclu-doubling-down-against-state-and-federal-blue-lives-matter-bills/

ACLU against Sessions
abcnews.go.com/Politics/aclu-files-complaint-jeff-sessions-russia-testimony/story?id=46036263

ACLU against STATE OF TEXAS
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2017/05/09/aclu-warns-against-travel-texas/101471308/

ACLU against Travel Ban
cnbc.com/2017/01/29/aclu-raises-10-million-after-suit-against-trumps-travel-ban-report.html

ACLU against Catholic Hospitals
avemariaradio.net/courts-deflect-aclu-attack-against-catholic-hospitals/

ACLU supporting idpol
nytimes.com/2015/05/13/movies/aclu-citing-bias-against-women-wants-inquiry-into-hollywoods-hiring-practices.html

ACLU "Communism is the goal"
townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2011/03/25/aclu-communism-is-the-goal-n1167720

Yes it is. Thanks for making my point, hebe.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL IS THE NEW MEME

THIS IS IT!
Every fucking normie must hear about this one at any cost! It's the great redpill of 2017, undeniable proof that the kikes want to destroy the constitution and enslave our nation! This will turn the normies against the kikes!

SPREAD IT

This is going to be interesting. If it gets anywhere we can start using this as a segue into talking about jews in a negative light in public.

Nice digits. I'd have to agree. Christianity needs to get its shit together.

Mmm, 99% pretty sure it's already illegal to call for the boycott of .il goods and services. Watch as not one fucker votes against it.

Word is getting out, and they don't like it one bit!!!

what do you call a self hating jew?
a prophet
see, that meme power works both ways

Boycotting is free speech. The Citizens United case made it clear that financial speech is speech, so boycotting is free speech.

Senators are supporting this too btw

congress .gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors?q={%22search%22:[%22Israel+Anti-Boycott+act%22]}&r=1&pageSort=alphaByParty

(((Anti-American))) Scum Cosponsors by party:
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO]
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT]
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA]
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE]
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN]
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY]
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH]
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV]
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO]
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ]
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL]
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI]
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY]
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR]
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC]
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV]
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA]
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME]
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX]
Sen. Cotton, Tom [R-AR]
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID]
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX]
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA]
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE]
Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC]
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA]
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT]
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV]
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND]
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA]
Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK]
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS]
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA]
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH]* (Original cosponsor)
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS]
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL]
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE]
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC]
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL]
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK]
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD]
Sen. Tillis, Thom [R-NC]
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS]
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN]

USA is still ZOG so whatever .

THREE LETTERS
B.D.S.

The Jew hates those letters as its causes the goyim to look into all the business Jews operate and own across the world, thus revealing Global Fiance and Jewry are synonymous.

We need list of all jewish owned buisnesses

wow i cant buy anything now

Eat shit, Schlomo.

The funniest thing of all is that a board full of Nat Socs is that we're a hairsbreadth away from being supportive of actual semites (the Palestinian people). They're still shitskins so I don't really care if they live or die, but I still think what the kikes do to them is horrendous.

That's actually a tactic.
Go to thrift stores, yard sales, reduce, reuse, recycle, grow your own, trade with neighbors, diy. Divest from the economy in general and starve the beast.

Top fucking kek

some has just got to drop a few thousand of those from a helicopter.

That is a good picture but it needs to be updated.
A cursory look at it shows.
Carl Levin MI retired
Joseph Lieberman NJ retired
Frank Lautenberg NJ dead (I think)
Barney Frank MA retired
Gabrielle Giffords AZ shot then retired
Anthony Weiner NY well you know

I am sure there are some new ones that have taken their respective places.

to be fair, there's not a lot of israel on that list..

Uh, Satan, those are ALL israeli feigned-fealtyfags on that list.

Nice try, (((Shlomo)))!

I'm no jew, all I'm saying I see more not -ILs on there than -ILs. Nothing about that image makes your assertion clear

is there a 2017 version of the pic on the left

Oy vey theah is no conspiracy yah goy bastids. Stop baliebing in dose anti semidic conspiracy theories! Theahs nothing ta see heah!

This ZOG shit pisses me right off. How the fuck do we beat these fuckers?

#JewProfitsMatter

Sonofa…
JPM
J.P. Morgan
Those cock-suckers deserve this

how did we miss this fucking kike shill?

That map looks like a face.

This is very true. I would redo the thread, OP. This is an extremely important topic.

There was a whole lot of kvetching from dutch kikes in my country when this aired on public national news from the leftist State subsidized VPRO channel.

BOYCOTT DEATH SQUADS

This deserves a sticky

s. 720 is a very interesting bill. I've just recently heard about it (of all places!) on the very liberally slanted opinion outlet, "Now This". They believe that this bill is criminalizing politically incorrect speech, particularly against America's greatest Allie, Israel. Is essentially forces you to not break business contracts for the sake of supporting the United Nations initiative of placing economic pressure on Israel to stop abusing Palestinians and to end their blitzkrieg of property acquisition. Even the ACLU is saying it violates the first amendment. It has been reviewed twice by a special committee and the senator who introduced the bill has been caught lying about the penalties involved

But what of Free Market??

You can't beat them at financial fuckery. They have mastered the art of deception. There is only one reliable solution. They all go in the oven.

So much for free speech

Remember who votes for this and vote them out in 2018, sending an email to their office telling them they are against the First Amendment.

Deserves a sticky next to the s. 722 thread. As an assault on our fundamental rights it's just as important.