twitter.com/stevebruskCNN/status/887824661920321536

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Jz1al
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
archive.fo/MLbAL
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Sedecim
archive.is/i5lop
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/887845543241818112/photo/1
mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/7/statement-from-the-office-of-senator-john-mccain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About time.

Told you guys it was a tumor. As soon as they said they were doing a tissue biopsy, I knew it was a tumor. You don't do a biopsy on a clot.

He's going to need a trip to some foreign surgeon and there will be a false flag terror attack there within a week.

That suuuucks….

Nope. That's not how John McCain slips away to visit his terrorist buddies. He always does that quietly, never with a false medical diagnosis.

He's got brain cancer for real. He'll be dead within the year.

I think this means he has to step down immediately, no?

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye

Today has turned into the best fucking day ever.

For dropping bombs on Vietnamese people defending their country from CIAniggers?

Dance thread?

Faggot was a traitor that cost a lot of white men their lives. Then he came back and used his daddy's influence to become a politician. THEN he used his political career to get on the POW/MIA board so he could stop efforts to get them back so they wouldn't be able to tell what he did.

confirmation: archive.fo/Jz1al

No, and he won't. Maybe in a few weeks.

TRULY A MODERN MIRACLE

With a brain tumor/brain cancer, he can't continue working. All those medical laws they tried to apply to Trump for being crazy are actually applicable to McCain here.

good. i was hoping it wasnt just a bad heart or something that they could easily swap out for some 3rd world childs heart.

as someone who has had cancer fuck up tons of people in my family and friends, i never thought id say this, but thank god for cancer

The Tokyo Rose tapes prove otherwise. Damn traitor, rest in piss. PRAISE KEK!

THE RUSSIANS MUST'VE USED A RADIATION GUN TO GIVE MCCAIN CANCER, THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Good fucking riddance

THANK YOU PUTIN

What a shame.

Oh no! That's just terrible!

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

This makes my day.

Good news for once

Who will take his place?

Faggot

Praise the lord. The purging of the neocohens is coming to fruition.

It's up to the Governor of Arizona if I remember right.

Dance thread.

He'll refuse to step down anyway, and any law that could be used to force him out won't be applied. Don't worry about it though, because he's a dead man walking and going out with no dignity is a fitting end for him.

Hopefully not a cuckservative. Only boomers like McCain in AZ. They can easily find someone who isn't a moderate

My cousin was diagnosed with brain cancer and only lasted about 3-4 months after that. HMMMM

pick one.

Woa did you guys just meme this into existence? wtf

B-But he was under duress!

Obligatory celebration song.

Best news I've heard in years. About time song bird gets silenced.

Time to add another name to the wall

possibly sooner. I just read it was a "glioblastoma," as in glioblastoma multiforme. It's a vindictive tumor – for whatever reason, when you biopsy / resect it, it tends to go gangbusters.

Yeah, McCain hasn't got long. The only reason they discovered the cancer is because he was already showing neurological symptoms. He's going to go downhill fast.

Hell yeah we did.

rolling for August

Yeah, but we don't really know anything about his physical condition.
Can he even walk? Is the episode that put him in the hospital going to have permanent effects?
He might not even be able to continue as of right now. I'd like to know if he has any loss in motor skills/mobility, is he able to think clearly?

In the last thread when it was announced he was going in for surgery, I posted:

It seems I was mistaken. What I meant was

I prefer hero's who don't get brain cancer

Come on now

For all we know, he's a drooling retard right now and for the rest of his life.
desiretoknowmoreintensifies.png

What a happy, happy day. McCain deserves far worse than brain cancer though. Wetfiring and murdering over a hundred, let alone singing like a canary…

Kek. You know what I mean. He might not ever make it out of the hospital, tbh fam. If it's cancer, you really don't know.

checked dubs. McCain's life will be spent in the hospital
UTI? hmmm… dick pain for McCain

So, who replaces his senate seat in Arizona when McCain kicks the bucket?

Calling it right now it will be September 23, and it will be followed by a few others croaking, including (((Ginsburg)))

FUCKING FINALLY
DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

how about all the old jew judges

OH NO MCCAIN BRANCER OH NO

He stroked out in the middle of a senate hearing. He's never going to recover, it's all downhill for him. But he could spend the rest of his life in a hospital bed and they won't force him to step down. They'll let him die instead.

IT'S TIME

Kekistan fags wouldn't dare meme up somebody's death. Only we true Kekites have the testicles to do so.

PRAISE KEK

TIME TO DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

PRAISE KEK

Burn in hell McCain!

shame, but it is time

checked. Praise Kek and kill McCain, with a UTI too

If dubs Lindsey tickle-my-butt Graham will retire to be his full time nurse.
Before the end he'll finally have the courage to tell John he loves him.

Someone who isnt' a cuck. Luckily Arizona should be able to easily produce one

Wasnt he the cancer to begin with?

Kek, nice dubs. Checked

Who says cancer can't get cancer?

Hitler dubs confirm Jew Judges the September! Hitler Dubs confirm Kek is going savage the September! The Ogdoad is coming!

VOTE KELLI WARD IN ARIZONIANS!

gg faggot

RINOs will probably try to get his daughter appointed using some bullshit "Honor him" excuse

You got source on the song?

44 dubs in your seconds field. CHECKED
KEK will kill them on 9/23.

OH NOOOOOO.

Maybe pelosi's bush gaffs are a symptom as well.

meme it

Dance with the Dead - Andromeda

WHY CONTAIN IT!

Goddamn I love dance with the dead, I need to listen to more of their albums. Thanks, dude.

Sure as hell symptomatic of something.

Zeit zum tanzen? Time to dance?

Don't get greedy, user. We all have plenty of good boy points stocked up, but there's no way we've been THAT good.

Right?

So it is checked, so shall it be.

I like this band too, regular "retrowave" or however you wanna call it. it's a little dull for me.

my dubs up there didn't lie
we've been good boys

No we want Pelsoi to remain in power.

She's utterly retarded and will keep the democrats weak.

The neo-con song is fantastic.

Lets us literally meme him to death

All these amazing digits!

I've been told they go by "darkwave", but that could just be /mu/faggotry.

Either way, they're great. Feels excellent.

Today is a good day

REN-CHON BEST DAUGHTERU

Our magic works fast. We meme'd it 3 days ago.

Is there going to be a special election or is it going to be appointed by the governor?

Looks like song bird got his wings clipped. Praise Kek

THREAD THEME

This, I hope the cocksucker shits himself in the middle of a hearing and then croaks, shitting himself again.

I see you are also a man who appreciates the finer things in life.

PRAISE KEK

I guess it is a cancer thread, after all.

I…. okay.

We're gonna need a bigger wall

is there a longer version of this song

I guess he went Insane in the McCain?

Really makes you think doesn't it.

She is utterly retarded she is only a half step up on sheboon waters and guam tip over nigger.
Keeping Pelosi in her position is the best for our side, she is only going to continue to get worse.

Yes. it is.

top lel

One of the biggest public traitors in all American history. How dumb are these people?

Lazerhawk is cool too.

Not dumb, deceitful. They know he's an villain but to them, since they are the enemy, he's a hero.

Any chance there is a connection between this and the recent crackdown on arming ISIS in the last few days?

I don't want to spoonfeed, but this thread has me in a good mood.

His smile and optimism: gone.

It's a remix of the とびだせ!バンキッキCasual Killer remix

Ah, yes… I was wondering what would break first… Your spirit, or your body?

He sold it to fucking Disney. Did he not think they were going to fucking ruin his baby?

Oh, a good news thread for once.

He's a big traitor…

trips of truth, and i don't even care about Star Wars

WEW

TOASTING IN AN EPIC BREAD

= WE CANT STOP WINNING! =

HES IN THE FUCKING MAYO CLINIC

cool and good

uuuu

Haven't those been linked to Clinton somehow lately?

god dammit

It's a 2hu mix for Patchouli Knowledge's boss theme.

YES

YES

Y E S

I hope this corrupt piece of shit suffers before becoming compost

Does this mean we get to replace him?

ID quads confirm, checked

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE DID IT LADS

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Oh, he'll suffer alright.

Fuck I got dubs when i meant trips

W E W

ARCHIVED
archive.fo/MLbAL

Yea the slanty eye on infowars was going on about it

J U S T

B R A I N C A N C E R

And thus did the dubs close the book on an old and powerful political family. Praise be upon his greenness.

It's Sekibanki, Not Patchy.

M Y

LETS PARTY LIKE ITS 39'

POST YOUR SICK BEATS TO CELEBRATE TRAITOR'S UPCOMING DEMISE

TIME TO START FOCUSING REDPILLING EFFORTS ON ARIZONA!

We don't want a young AIPAC replacement now….

Arizona GOP machine probably already has a sufficiently cucked replacement planned. We should be prepared to meme him like we did Jeb. But we'll need a viable alternative too.

B R A I N

Tender, loving reminder and cross post from the old thread that Boomers have collectively reached the age where they all start dropping like flies and this sort of thing will eventually happen constantly.
It's just a matter of which specific blood sucking cunt you hate and what day of the week it is.
Just imagine who could be next. Ginsberg? Schumer? Graham? Pelosi? One of the Bushes or the Clintons? The sky has no limit and neither does Hell.

I want to believe.
Wait until they find out the tumor is the only living part.

A better attack vector would be
"for selling out fellow POWs and American forces so he'd have a comfortable life in captivity?" or something like that.

Given the general old age and rampant prescription drug/alcohol abuse in Congress, I think we need to meme
FULL, DETAILED & PUBLIC PHYSICAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS OF ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
into existence. I have strong suspicions about Pelosi. Very strong.

If I could draw, I'd depict McCain in a hospital undergoing an MRI, with the tumor depicted as a smug Pepe.

U P

Checked.
Rolling for Feinstein.

On the off chance that a local wizard was using his loosh to give McCain cancer, good job m8.

dubs checked
rest in hell, assorted boomer kikes
from now to september

Damn you.

THIS

All you need as a confirmation is a look into her face.

I feel like those would be under lock and key by CIAniggers however if anyone can find them it would be The Hacker 4chan and The White Supremacist Holla Forums.

Specifically the original song was Dullahan Under The Willows from DDC. Shibayan remixed it for her RETRO FUTURE GIRLS album as Tobidase! Bankikki!. It was remixed further for the casual killer remixed used in the webm.

how can you embed webm's?

You right.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Sedecim
The bell/vibraphone intro just reminded me of the central part of Patchy's song for some reason. I haven't played DDC either

wowowow

Why get rid of Pelosi? I want all our enemies to be as senile as she is.

He can refuse all he likes. Even with the best medical treatment, within a year he won't be able to discharge his duties

We need some boomer bingo sheets.

Are you new or something? You just post them…

I give it 45 days and he will be in the ground.

wew lad

He'll die before they actually force him to step down. And he'll die soon.

HELLO JOHN ITS ME DEATH
IVE COME TO TAKE YOU HOME

(checked)

I want all our enemies dead as McCain is soon to be.

No, I've been here for 2 years. YouTube links and embed code doesn't work so I though the same requirement Is needed for webm's

C H E C K E D

In that case, should we make Boomer BINGO and see if we can squeeze even more enjoyment out of their deaths?

This is what I want next. It frees up a Supreme Court nomination for Trump.

NEW CELEBRATION TUNE

rustles me something fierce this treacherous piece of subhuman garbage will be given an elaborate military funeral while neo-cucks praise him as a hero. at least he's fucking dying now.

It's against my upbringing to speak ill of the sick. That being said, Doug Ducey will soon be appointing a senator. Is he /ourgoy/?

REQUESTING X-RAY IMAGING OF MALIGNANT MERCHANT FOUND IN HIS HEAD

If we do that it has to be a standard one that we keep around and don't fuck with, maybe sticky it. McCain can be the free space.

That would explain his retard-ass confusion during the Comey hearing. Fuck this neocohen shabbos goy songbird.

Pic related, all is well in the world during CURRENT_YEAR + 2.

KEK BE PRAISED

I hope you twatter users are spamming that kurtz kikes feed with hatefacts about just how heroic mccain is

Is it C.Y +2 or C.Y +3?

Some say it is Modern Day 0.

All I can say is remember Carter, brain cancer and melanoma, which they "miraculously" cured. Those at the top get the good stuff, we may be stuck with mccain forever.

Was Carter 80 years old though?

2015 was the Current Year. Right now is CY+2, or Modern Day (MD 0).

This sings to my soul

That was in the last few years and that fucker is almost 100 I think

obligatory for a mccain thread

SONGBIRD

Sounds like fun to me. Let's get a nice list going.
- Pelosi
- Waters
- Ginsberg
- Schumer
- Graham
- John Lewis
- Elijah Cummings
- Luis Gutierrez
- Clarence Thomas
- Stephen Breyer

I saw a Twitter screencap a few days ago, posted here, calling this. Holla Forums (and associates) were right again

and then there were none

Gotcha fam

Came in here to post this tbh

Clarence Thomas is probably going to retire, and while he eventually needs to go, just like his SCOTUS seat his spot on the bingo board should go to someone better.

Soros, both Clintons and Bushes, and Obama should all be up too. Maybe a few other old rich Jews that I'm forgetting. There's too many Rothschilds though, they would take up the whole board and they have replacements.

Ginsberg tbh fam. If we meme anyone else to death, it should be Ginsberg so Trump can replace her. Some other kike will probably find his way to Schumer's spot, but SCJs last for life. And the decision is Trump's, not voters.

Any Rothschild has to die to claim the (((FREE))) space?

Thomas isn't actually all that bad. He's a nigger, but he doesn't cuck on the issues. He's a "conservative" and it's better than a liberal kike, if you ask me.

The unfortunate thing is that Schumer is a little younger so we'll probably be stuck with him for another decade barring some wonderful event ie DOTR

That or McCain

I fully agree but then again I don't want to get killed here for saying that a nog SCOTUS judge should stay, but rather he should go but he's not on my short list.

A decade of Schumer is worth 35 years of a SCJ that doesn't want to throw away the second amendment and is against fag marraige.
Schumer can't really do shit, as much as we hate him. But SCJs can really fuck your shit up if you have kikes in there.

I'm gapping, Holla Forums. I remember he's a piece of shit, but not why.

What am I celebrating the demise of at the moment? He sold out POWs, right?

I mean, he should be in Africa right now, sure. But niggers can be controlled unless you surround them with kikes.
Regardless… DotR, they're all fucked.

There is a God and it's on our side

If he retires now, Trump will be able to pick somebody better and whiter but I repeat myself to replace him.

Schumer's definitely an odious little rat-faced yid but so is Ginsberg and her position carries much, much more weight than a Senator.

we do biopsy on everything we take out of you

t. surgeon

ITS NOW NEWS

Soros
Al Franken

Dear Senator McCain,

News of your health issue has been echoing through televisions across the country. I am sure you have received many letters, but please allow me to say a prayer for you.

Dear Lord of the Dankness, bringer of light, thank you for your benevolence. You have witness the poor soul of John McCain and have cast forth the most righteous of judgement. You have see the deaths of dozens of sailors of which he caused and for which he received no punishment. You have listened as the Canary of Hanoi spoke of troop movements and armaments. You listened as he took the airwaves delivering messages designed to demoralize the American soldiers and Marines. You have witnessed as he declared himself a hero and a patriot while subverting the will of the people and pissing upon the U.S. Constitution. And for that you have awarded this shitstain with the most deadly form of brain cancer. Thank you my Dank Lord, I meme in your image! Kek Be Praised!

Phoenix Office
2201 East Camelback Road
Suite 115
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Main: (602) 952-2410
Fax: (855) 952-8702
Tucson Office

407 West Congress Street
Suite 103
Tucson, AZ 85701
Main: (520) 670-6334
Fax: (855) 952-8702

Washington Office
218 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Main: (202) 224-2235
Fax: (202) 228-2862

Well a few days ago there was an article saying that they were waiting on the results of the biopsy. If they'd just pulled a clot out, I doubt they'd say they were waiting on such a thing before declaring the surgery successful.

If only

Thank you God!

10/10

Dubs says he doesn't leave the hospital ever again.

Anyone?

please tell me you have a larger version of this image

Yes, he sold out POWs to come home.
People think he's a hero.

its gliobolsoma (sp?) which as far as brain cancer goes.. you cant get any worse than that. He has a month to live.

(checked)

Have you been living in a fucking hole?

This fuckbag has been orchestrating false flags and war mongering for years. Who cares that he was a POW?

No, he's older, 92.

praise kek, I can't wait for the 23rd

He's a globalist neocon who shills for Israel and Israeli wars, arms ISIS, and generally tries to further white genocide.

McCain truly deserves this brain cancer.

and worst of all

Trump truly is a killing word.
Fucking triggers me every time.

I JUST FUCKING REALIZED THIS MEANS WE GET ANOTHER DELICIOUS SPECIAL ELECTION

YOU ARE NEXT LINDSEY GRAHAM

probably looks like this

fyi, jewmer was a big player in the jew 1965 immigration act that has destroyed America.

good to see that the frog is back in town

nice to have you here, old man

Of course we do, and his name is Kek. Praise him!

1/1000 colonoscopies result in death
prostate cancer screening results in irreversable damage to all people screened (literally involves jamming needles into the prostate through the anus)

statistically were bound to kill at least one

Appointee by governor fam

Imagine if Lindsay Graham really were to keel over soon. None could deny Lord Kek or the Ogdoad after that.

Oh yeah, he's fucked.

INSANE MCCAIN HAS A TUMOR IN HIS BRAIN

yeah having that means that the entire universe hates your ass

HE'S NOT LONG FOR THIS WORLD, LADS!

In 65' (((Schumer))) was 15 years old

daily reminder that Chucky is uncle to pic related

This you?

so that's how she got successful

Today is a good day.

GG
NO RE

ol' chucko is having a lobotomy

The best way to get rid of those guys would be to get a petition going that politicians can't have dual citizenship. A man cannot serve 2 masters. Most people don't even know about the literal Israeli Jews in congress. A large petition would both inform the public and all trump to address the issue without being called anti-Semitic

GUYS

What if we vandalized a few wikipedia pages with redpills, that people are going to click on when/as this story breaks?

REST IN PISS TRAITOR

That is so fucking hot

Reminder
meme responsibly

Prognosis info. Since he had surgery, he might be looking at a year or two left. Really depends on how bad his symptoms secretly are though. We know he's had some neurological symptoms.

Good idea.

I don't know what to believe Holla Forums…

CELEBRATION TIME

within six months

"Doctor, Doctor gimme the news, I gotta…
BAD CASE OF LOVIN JEWS!"

this is true.

t. guy that banged a surgeon's mom

Regardless of politics he's an American hero? The fuck he is, you got to be some commie kike loving sympathizer to think this traitor is a hero.

considering that they're going to pour chemo on his brain is he really going to get through it

Specifically this edit

when you try to convince the country to impeach a president for being mentally unfit but you have brain cancer

celebration thread

rolling for McCain immediate death.

A shame such a pretty girl is such a gross degenerate

This is fucking excellent

Not because McCain has cancer,
But because it highlights all the neocons on both sides

Twitter is fucking full of these neocucks saying McCain is a hero.
It's like the (((echos))) are crying out in pain

Two Years of drawn-out suffering where he can do little more than lift his head.

Oh God I'm getting so comfy and smug

(heiled)

Now that's more like it! Checked!

That one looks cut off at the top, and the resolution is shit. If anyone wants to fix it, here's a functional version.

CNN REPORTING NOW

Here's something kinda weird.
That autistic "Hillary Beat Trump" page predicted this a week ago.

For (((some reason))) it doesn't work on archive sites.
archive.is/i5lop
click link in link at own risk. This entire site is weapons grade autism we're looking at.

lol surgeon internet defense force mad as fuck.

While this is fortunate, it's not something I'd have wished on the guy.
That said, he was too proud to step down so I guess it has to be this way.

Checked. He shall suffer slowly, watching everything he sold his soul for fall apart. Then when he's at his most distraught he goes to the abyss.

Rolling for it to happen on my birthday in a few weeks and for that npbitch Ginsburg to join McCain in hell

fuck me that shit should be played at the post-happening tribunals

"Modern Day Zero".
We begin counting when we have an eternal life program. Guaranteed aldehyde-stabilized cryogenic preservation for all deceased/decomposing is good enough for me.

Also…McCain is ourguy, and yet though he is not qualified to be a congressman when there are so few congressmen. McCain is proved ourguy because he and others accepted the logic of which I walk freely at the public street. This is justice in the most United States sense.

My troll combo for the diers in the audience. Thanks user.
I hope you know an opportunity of eternal life. You know who to talk about? ME!

I agree, also… good taste.

The tumor has not yet been removed.
They literally cannot resist lying.

Agreed. It's not nearly as painful as he deserves.

Birthday is July 23rd. Anyone want to meme me a birthday gift that money can not buy?

Are we May-Posting now?

His last tweet.

and on this day, user #63b04f developed super aids and 3 forms of brain cancer

Trump don't give a shit.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/887845543241818112/photo/1

You don't belong here, namefag.

I'd wager it's been an open secret in DC for a while now.

No

Season 3 never ever.

Hope they have POW camps in hell, John.

Wrong.

It is speculated that McCain caused the fire on the USS Forrestal; he engaged in a 'wet fire' of his jet fighter on the flight deck, which caused the jet behind him to experience a weapons malfunction. The affected plane (purportedly) fired an underwing missile into a fueling pod, which started a catastrophic chain reaction which engulfed over 70% of the flight deck and part below deck in flames.

McCain is the son of a 4-star admiral, a O-10 whom is himself the son of an O-10. If my time in the Navy taught me anything, it was the officer corps will do anything to avoid embarrassment, embarrassment which may be cause by a hot-shot know-nothing LT with his boss'-boss'-boss'-boss on speed dial murdering several dozen people. He got away with it, because they were willing to bring the OOD (Officer of the Deck, keeper of the ships official log) into the fold. The 5,400 people lived and served aboard her at the time of the first, and the only two who are remembered today are McCain, and a junior LT who became another 4-star admiral.

Fuck John McCain

*As an aside, can anyone provide me with a Pepe that could more accurately convey my murderous rage for this traitorous kike-lover?*

Where is our celebration hangout?

McCain was literally shitposted to death.

Brain cancer is a pretty shitty way to go. According to oncologists it is the worst cancer to die from. As the cancer progresses you continue to lose your faculties. Its like rapid onset alzeimers. John McCains remaining mornings will look like this:

Every morning, til the day he dies, McCain will suffer.

The other sailors on the ship sure thought he was guilty as hell. They had to evac McCain from the ship because he was going to get fragged.

Reported.

I knew our opponents were brain-damaged.
Another one bites the dust.

Made one with just the shadow merchant template

checked!

Make sure to change them so they list all of mccains crimes

You just proved you are not, "in the know" or you are a troll.

AND
Just so you know…I pulled Hitler's jaw off…and even allowed him to come with me into a spaceship evacuating me from Berlin.

You just proved that you're an autistic faggot.

I love this man.

I just wonder if brain cancer is the easy way out for McCain if he's truly guilty of the things we've suspected.

Tumors show up white on x-rays, like bone. Try setting the layer mode to "Lighten".

(checked)
and kek'd

C H E C K E D

Dier! DIE-RRRRRhahahahahhahahahahaha.

This great man will truly me missed.

I hope his demise will be painful and ungraceful

Why are you guys celebrating what is ultimately the end of a man's life? That's extremely disrespectful and tasteless. Have some fucking compassion and composure.
What kind of right-wing group celebrates another right-winger being diagnosed with a tumor?

The (((official))) story is it was an electrical discharge and improper ordnance handling procedures that caused the fire. Truth be told, poor damage control practices and gear discipline compounded the casualty; AFFF solution was washed off the flight deck by DC teams fighting other fires, which caused relapses and backburns to occur. The whole thing was fubar in the truest sense

Good, but too raw, too uncontrolled. I have a pure, focused disgust for the man. I want a Pepe that illustrates contempt, as well as hate

Praise Kek

Roll for his departure from the Senate, user. He deserves to live still. And linger as his brain is obliterated by cancer

Sorry this was meant for

All traitors must die. Your day will come too.

It's brain cancer. It will be.

I bet McCain is overjoyed to have his fellow Democratic Party leaders wish him well.

gr8 b8 m8

Sound version

WEW
E
W

GET FUCKED SONGBIRD

(((1)))

Reported.
You faggots are so easy to spot.

paulshafferlaughing.wav

Disney did that fat piece of shit a favor.

This cringy nigger.

i don't see a reason to feel sad at all.

If John McCain give cancer the fight he gave Obama, he'll be dead by sun up.

∧_∧     (´・ω・)  That's extremely disrespectful and tasteless.    /     \  Have some fucking compassion and composure __| |     | |_ ||\          \ ||\\          \ ||  \\          \.    ∧_∧     \\          \  (    ) What did he just say?       \\          \ /    ヽ        \\         / |   | .|          \∧_∧   (⌒\|___/ /          (     ) Is he serious?          _/   ヽ           \     ∧_∧          |     ヽ           \   (     ) Go back to reddit          |    |ヽ、二⌒)         \  /   ヽ、                 \\           / |   | |

It''s such a great feeling seeing these fuckers die just as their life long projects crumble before their cataract infested eyes.

die die die my darling

best

that xray pic the other user did was already perfect. no point in me trying to do the same thing so I tried something different.

But user, don't you know that cancer's true weakness is bravado?

JOHN MCCAIN

BRAIN IN PAIN

FROM HIS HUSK LIFE SHALL DRAIN

TORMENT WORSE THAN ANY DEATH

COMES FOR HIS LAST LIVING BREATH

SUFFER SLOW THE EVIL SHITSTAIN

A PAINFUL END TO JOHN MCCAIN

YET IT IS JUST A BEGINNING STILL

FOR THERE ARE (((MANY))) LEFT TO KILL

That tends to happen when you no longer have speech writers and teleprompters who's purpose is making you look cool to very retarded faggot on the planet.

Ok, but who are his likely replacements? The Republican governor of Arizona gets to appoint the replacement. What do we know about him and any potential appointees? Is the governor a McCain-esque cuckservative or do we have a chance at getting someone good in the senate?

OY VEY!

Better
Perfect

We need a clean-up crew, STAT. user's train of thought derailed.

Here's the pasta

At the very least, there is no way it could get worse.

i hope they're terrified before the end
i hope hell is real

And I thought I have heard everything.

THREAD THEME

God what a scummy little worm!
Someone rape his bitchy cunt daughter to death

(checked)
turn up the heat for Ginsberg

Ahahahhaha!

Rot in hell you traitor.

CURRENT MOOD

if dubs, Joe Arpaio

Yeah, no. Someone should tell this faggot who Hanoi John really is, and how many Americans his bitch ass ratted out and got killed in 'Nam to save his own skin.

There's nothing better than the Joker's laugh

Checked. Kek approves of senator Joe

checked

SO LONG, SONGBIRD

We need a mccain edit of this.

Senator Joe it is. Like most good senators, he's named Joe.

Pepe in the place of the doctor, merchant in the place of jesus.

NO! Don't take our Joe away from us!

The salt would be legendary…

This chick takes the cake for me. Thanks pol, I was having a rough week with a kidney rupture, and while this thread may have aggravated it I needed the laughs

Heiled
Kek confirms again Senator Joe
FIRE UP THE MEME ION CANNONS

Ha! Get memed on, you traitorous old queen!

@dougducey

Even without the tumor that looks like there is some empty space in there.

I scream-laughed at this post.

Praise Kek!

Kek Vult!

DEATH IS COMING FOR THE OLD SONGBIRD

Heretically unchecked dubs

fuggin widnessed :DDDD

Play Oh death in conjunction with these two videos for some heavy juxtaposition

:

Star wars was never george lucas' baby.

Anyone else having a blast in the kikebart comment section?

Wow…I can be fucked. I said that while hypo-toaded. I so-we-are/swear.

Sorry to those aiding and comforting John McCain. He took blame for me a few times too.

You should not forget what you read or heard from state sponsored media press. The combination of both the pasta and the state sponsored media press is means to understand what really happened, however you will have to understand there are more powerful human civilizations than United States of America…as ancient humans living today who were also living thousands of years ago.

Get out and never come back.

MCCUCK DIES TOMORROW

HES DEAD

working on it…

welp

SO IT SHALL BE

QUADS OF THE GODS

F IN PISS

NICE

checked

top work

ebin in posting bread

Welp, that's that.

MEME MAGIC SUCCESSFULLY CASTED
YOU HAVE WON THE GAME

FUGGG successfully BTFO tomorrow. If it happens at 5:00 I'm going to shit.

A get so nice, I checked it twice.

holy fuck i'm dying

(checked)

what even the fuck, what a coincidence

S A V A G E

That game looks fucking awesome

former truck diver here

Ooooh nooo…. that realy sucks guys!

I hobe McCain dies slowly forgetting he is dying every day. Has to be reminded by an ugly nurse.

McCone

So it is written. Songbird tweets no longer.

YES

Gunshot to the head?

I hope the nurse doesn't even have nice diddies that rub up against him while she checks his pulse

Don't post this fucking faggot Zionist here you piece of human trash!

I just found this. Make sure the social networks are aware!

oh shit! lmao

kek has spoken

also, finished with modified "inoperable" meme

WEW LAD

Trump should spill the beans on McStain and Isis. The last thing we need to have is this traitor buried in Arlington.

That would kill his oil drilling son's military career as well.

Meme magic works in 3s and sometimes 7s

Superbly memed.

Absolutely incredible.

So tomorrow is another day full of wins?

(cheggidy)
Looks like it.

(checked)
looks like it mang

SO IT SHALL BE DONE

Could we get trump to play the Mccain POW radio recordings on the bastards day of death?

updated

Good

Dankest singles I've seen in a while. Huh.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

GETS ARE GETTIN SPOOKY FOLKS

Oh shit. Quick, who is in line to replace him? Do we need to start memeing a good candidate to avoid another cuckservative?

Excellent.

This brought a tear to my eye.

sheeit, checked and
GET SLAIN MCCAIN!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

I like how everyone who went against Trump has some ill fortune that can be best described as an act of God.

(HEIL'D)
GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

t. Shlomo Bagelstein, J.D.
rerolling for a violent schizoid embolism to finish the job

DIE YOU TRAITOROUS PIECE OF SHIT

oh shit, it keeps happening!

check'd and kek'd

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

(checked)

QUICK SOMEONE GET OUR FAVORITE COMMIE TO RECOMMEND HIM A GOOD CANCA DOCTA

fucking magical, user. KEK blesses all! Shadilay!

WEW

Ebolachan is a bretty good nurse. I hear that she's gonna help John McCain get all better :^)

Good improvement, indeed!

Did someone say CANCA?

(checked)
GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

YOUR A MESS!

Please kek, let all of Mcain's nurses be asian so he'll spend his final days having uncontrollable flashbacks

IT. KEEPS. HAPPENING!

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

His daughter was pro-Trump last I checked.

He's going to be tortured by smug anime girls for all eternity

rolling
if dubs (((liberman))) and graham will be dead within one year

PRAISE THE BLOOD GODDESS, CHOSEN BY KEK, AND CHECK HER DUBS!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

STOP THE MEME TRAIN, EBOLA CHAN!
I'm ready to get off this spooky ride!

We need to find a way to ensure his very last thought is the face of a smug anime girl.

how about 6 months?

Send pizzas to him/ his office? much like the democrats had a pizza party after Scalise was shot

Which one though?

how about now?

He will be reincarnated as the only ugly girl in a beautiful 2D utopia, and all the smug lolis at his school will brutally bully him for eternity.

check'd
His return is near, brothers.

How about tonight?!

John McCain has incurred the wrath of Scott the Dick, who was performing meme magic before it was even a thing.

get slain mccain

IT WONT STOP

CHECKED

GROW WINGS EBOLA-CHAN

Let's make it a contest. We all try to get our favorite smug into his mind through whatever means necessary. Mail them to him, tweet them at him. Send him a cake with the smug printed on it. Fly a drone up to his hospital window with a smug banner hanging from it…

Oh god make it stop!

I wonder how many people on (((Social Media))) are making cracks about "Why couldn't it have been Trump who got brain cancer??"

no

Eat shit John

Why do the meme gods need McCain's blood this night?!

RIP JOHNNY BOY, YOU GOT EBOLACANCER NOW

Yes, this and the CIA being told to stop funding ISIS I agree. Funny thing is today I was kinda depressed reading about some of the bad news going on, and all the sudden tonight I get online again and see these great headlines. Made my day.

KEK'D AND CHECKED

Ebola needs to be the cause of death – not cancer. Ebola Chan demands it!

If Kek really is sleeping until September, today must be his middle of the night, get-up-and-take-a-piss bout of momentary wakefulness, becasue my MP is fukkin maxed out right now.

POSTING IN AN EPIC THREAD

nice

Riddle me this.

I truly root for this man's death.

Please let him die. Please braincancer chan, remove this stain from our nation.

Get slain mccain

Except politicians are except from niggercare.

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

The true stain of (((them))) has yet to be removed. Soon.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Looks like McCain's Lover has spoken publicly on his condition.

GET SLAIN MCCAIN

And we have this round's winners! A round of applause, and praise fucking Kek!

WE ARE MEMEING A MAN TO DEATH, AND IT IS GOOD.

Tumors are not always cancers.

Post yfw Holla Forums's magic has become so powerful we are now capable of bringing death to our enemies

He'll be discharging his doodies into a colostomy bag for the rest of his short, miserable life.

DIE

FUCKING DIE

DIE FAST, DIE PAINFUL, DIE WITH A PALL OVER YOUR FINAL YEARS: 'HE WAS BRAIN DAMAGED'

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

Now he can't make secret surprise visits to terrorists anymore :(

Can we get some Skyking love up in this thread?!

If doubles Lindsey Graham chokes to death on a dick

This Nation will be pure again in our lifetime.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

Well it was definitely a tumor even though they were claiming it was just a clot, and now it's a confirmed cancer tumor.

Fucking kek. Trump shitposts are the best shitposts.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

Good to see Tel-Aviv is sending their regards to their old friend, Senator John McCain.

go derail somewhere else faggot, kill yourself

We are growing stronger.

if theres any of that left.

the souls he has harmed are crying out for vengeance

NEXT UP

Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Get spooked on m8

Where's Sam and Elmo?

Fuck off dude.

Oh fuck.

rbg

No blood left – Kek decries! Dubs check'd, m8e

You're going to get ebolacancer along with John McCain you fucking faggot

The animu shit is definitely him yeah.

shitpost thread?

This thread is devastating my sides

lmao

all of these dubs are devastating McCain's health

All of these posts are from IMkikey — a Communist Jew Rachel Maddow poster who hates you and ownes Holla Forums — YOU ARE BEING CONTAINED TO ONE BOARD, RUN BY A COMMUNIST JEW WHO HATES YOU AND LOGS YOUR IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of these posts are from IMkikey — a Communist Jew Rachel Maddow poster who hates you and ownes Holla Forums — YOU ARE BEING CONTAINED TO ONE BOARD, RUN BY A COMMUNIST JEW WHO HATES YOU AND LOGS YOUR IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahaha.

DEVASTATING
How's McCain doing?!

Get slain, McCain

Looks like it.

Yeah no shit Mr (1). But he didn't cover any of those visits up by claiming he had a brain tumor. That's not his M.O.

my sides are beyond devastated, they have transcended dimensions. I have lost my sides in hyperspace.

shitpost thread

I gotta admit… I was blackpilled about the wall. Getting a little pissed at Trump on the progress. Today, I love Trump again.
I still love Trump.

DEVASTATION

Nigger, if you ever had the audacity to call me a turk in real life, I would knife you in the eyeballs.

Here's to having mccain's brain's get equally devastated.

Report, filter, ignore. Don't reply.

don't even respond to him, keep on memein

who here meme team 6 report for duty

time to show some love for mccain

twitter.com/johnmccain

GET WELL SOON!

We interdimensional magic casters now

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

Kek wills it.

it's tomorrow
is he dead yet?

Are you feeling
U P S E T ?
P
S
E
T
?

I just remembered Trump called McCain a "crusty voice in Washington" a couple days ago. He knew.

Fuck off faggot. ID changes won't save you from the filter.

>>>/bog/

McCain Following

Don't reply, report filter and ignore.

you don't actually think this is real, do you?

Ἡ κλωθὼ θὲ νὰ μᾶς κλώση τὴν κλωστὴν τῆς ἡδονῆς, μέχρι τέλους, ἂχ κυρά μου, μὴν εἶσαι ἀπροσινής.

get well soon!

McCain's cancer will join our sides in hyperspace.

there are too many fucking digits

PRAISE

Didn't they just legalize physician assisted suicide in DC?

fucking checked and yes

GET FUCKED NEOKIKE

them 9s bro…shit keeps happening

Make it happen

any other traitorous high-up shabbos goyim dead?

ginsberg dies soon

Why do you care so badly? You have neither stated your purpose or reasoning. So instead one is understood from what you fail to say as its expected to by purpose.

THE INTEGERS
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

THE DUBS CONFIRM

wew

Guys stop, I'm worried that if my penis gets any more erract it will start to tear

checked

PUCKER UP MCCAIN, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

checked. For some reason, only the shabbos goyim are dying right now. Menwhile, all the decrepit kikes like Soros, Rothschild, and Ginsburg are all still around.

Hopefully now is the time they start dropping too

checked

user, you haven't been in many meme magic threads, have you? You should have come prepared. Safety first.

Patience. There's still plenty of 2017 left to go. It'll happen.

They aren't as high-ranked so they don't get as much access to goyim foreskins for sustenance, rest assured they will die very soon.

shabbos goy don't have access to the baby blood that's a perk reserved for the chosen

Diamond dik can't take much more.

Cianiggers dieing from old age and not a firing squad…

That is because they chew on baby foreskin like beef jerky. The fuckers are getting insane amounts of stem cells in their system to regenerate their bodies.

Criminally un-checked.

KEK stirs in his slumber.

Their underlings are starting to die off. Their power is waning, and ours is waxing. The eclipse this year signals their imminent end

Rothschild is dead

(checked)
also testing these soundcloud embeds

The Heebs are going to be severely culled soon, don't worry user.

Heres hoping it's terminal

Kissinger must die.

chegged

WEW

I want that kike to spill the beans on every single criminal act that he has knowledge of or had ever participated in before he kicks the bucket.

It is foretold

agreed. Maybe songbird will sing too

kek walks among us

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

No he's not. 81 and still kicking.

Fuck, I forgot about the eclipse. I want to believe.

The Eclipse is on August 21, 2017.
2017 - 21 * 8 = 1849
The spirit of 1849 ?

2017 - 21 - 8 = 1988
HH dubs?

heil'd

I swear he just died

No, you're confusing him with David Rockefeller (king of the shabbos goyim).

I wish I wasn't wrong

that's the original Levan Polka.

i kekd, Barron Trump is best Gelfling

Kek the last song to come out of John McCain's mouth will be the whistle from a steamy pocket of air being pushed out of his body from a his rotting brain collapsing on itself

MOTHER FUCKING PRAISE KEK

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

Well, they do come in threes.

those things really are jews

HOLY FUCKING WAAAAAAT

Source?

Just found this, not sure how reliable it is.

www.cnbc.com/2017/07/19/senator-john-mccain-has-a-brain-tumor-his-office-says.html

That says he was at Mayo Clinic for clot removal on the 14th.

GEt Slain MCCAIN

It's also on his official senate page: mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/7/statement-from-the-office-of-senator-john-mccain

He could still be in there, or could have been there for a good while.

gatcha…just had not heard about it today. thnx fam

The collector is here

Sorry for being out of the loop, is there something special about it?

I would like to dedicate the thread at its end to all those who died in the Forestall fire that this monster committed and all pilots that died due to his singing in the prison.

May their souls get some closure and peace.

The dubs in this thread have me taking no chances: GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

I wonder if they will take the opportunity to lay the blame of things at his feet as he wastes away so they may scurry and distance themselves, like Israel is attempting to do with the likes of Soros. I hope he revives his songbird routine for the final act and pulls those faggots into the never-ending bog with him.

He has glioblastoma, which has a very low survivability rate. That, coupled with his age, is practically a death sentence.

My mother works in a laboratory that studies cancer and I have a friend who works as a doctor - she lost a 29-year-old patient to glioblastoma before. It's a very deadly cancer; McCain is fucked.

He's almost certainly at the same place. It would be foolish for him to go someplace else.

Holy shit American hero? For what? Scoring a massive team killing fucktard count (134 dead sailors) by horseplaying with his jet in front of another armed aircraft?

Or for telling the VC of all the flight routes so that they scored tons of kills on US pilots doing sorties in North Vietnam?

TIME'S UP MCCAIN
TIME TO DIE HARD!

Can confirm. GB is the worst type of cancer. Basically can't do shit and you're fucked. Median survival time is like 3 months, and that's without considering how fucking old McCain is at 80.

Of course, the ZOG elites and their top-level shabbos goyim probably have access to special treatments us lowly cattle do not, but regardless, the motherfucker isn't lasting long. Like a year, max, and he won't be able to perform his duties as senator during that time.

That's usually with the full gamut of treatment options in a younger patient. McCain isn't going to survive surgery, chemo and radiation combined. Furthermore, he will be in a pitiful state during those few months he has to live.

Keep in mind that he probably knew about this cancer for at least a little while before the public announcement, and that he's much MUCH older than the age a typical person gets it. This obviously has an impact on survival rate.

Which, if I were talking to a patient, would be a sad thing. But for McCuck, it's fantastic. Rot in hell.

When is season 3 coming out?

McCain Cancer Celebration spill-over thread:

Huh, that's a funny way to spell traitor.

After all the shit Holla Forums has dug up recently, reading "Mayo Clinic care team" made me sick.

It's the same shit as with "muh gold star families!" and that Khan faggot from the DNC. Apparently if anything bad happens to anyone while in the service of the US military, that makes them a priori "a hero" and anything you say that's not shining praise means you're an anti-american commie fuck.

It's this sort of easily-duped patriotard sentiment that was used to con everyone into accepting war in iraq.

Deets plz?

Kek

AYY