What enemies you hate the most ?

poal.me/wyunjk
poal.me/wyunjk
poal.me/wyunjk

Forgot link for the update :
steamcommunity.com/games/410320/announcements/detail/881963009553024651

Best class?

poal.me/rdn9jb

Also shall we finish the song of the VDF?

Fucking silver spider, inferno players will understand.

They are fun when you ragdoll them untill they die.

Thank god, this will make it so much easier to get into games.

Did they really remove the region lock?

I sure wish I had the game.

At least it's still fun on single player.

you and me both, brother. payday can't come soon enough

It requires smart steam emu. That's a difference.

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

Too good to make a private room and invite your pals?

Wing diver players really get little love.
I'd play something else but it's the only class I have weapons for.

They can't even sing, that's the real deal breaker for me. Wing diver is worst class.

Kick normalfags from your room or eventually use name who repels them like "kill all nigger", "hang all faggots" that should work.

Only males can be bards user, females can only be dancers and thus WDs cannot sing.

I still don't know why and no one talks about it on the internet it drives me crazy.
Those filthy nips deserve a third one.

this kills motherships

>no green ants
You PC onry fags are in for one wild ride once the mission packs release.

Red brackets are the only acceptable answers.
Fucking how?

Flight vehicule for me, fuck those stupid shit who stop your fly when playing wing diver.

Because challenging enemies are cool but bullshit enemies that shoot through walls are just frustating. 2017 had this issue too and it made the hive missions hell. Im pretty sure every EDF game had this issue.

if it was 2025 i'd say Retarius, but since they patched them and added a way to break away from sticky web they shoot at you they're a nonissue in 4.1

Likely highly depends on what class a person plays most of the time. I can see shield bearers and quadrupeds being annoying to kill as a ranger but they are fairly easy as fencer or wing diver because mobility. Any enemy that can put constant fire on a wing diver so she can't move is extremely annoying like flight vehicle and deroy leg lasers. I mainly play wing diver and spiders aren't that big of a deal, especially in underground missions because of how OP electric weapons are down there.

Prepare you're anus pal

I would the day giant insects will fly.

They actually listened.

Thankfully, they're quick to bring down.

Nah, spiders on this are pretty much fixed compared to 2017. Even when hiding under a bridge for 30mins I only got hit with a few.

Yeah, each class has it''s own strengths/weaknesses. Spiders and ants shouldn't be one of them gold and silver excluded

Crimson drones are obnoxious HP-bloated dickheads with deathlasers and shield bearers are annoying to chase down if they decide to go mobile, but spiders are awful because while their ranged attack is a big stupid shotgun blast of shit just like the ants, unlike the ants, rather than being a single-hit projectile that scatters & terminates on impact, spider threads linger for a bit while still being able to damage you before going inactive and then disappearing entirely. Furthermore, they jostle around before settling, meaning they're effectively firing on a huge area without gaps to dodge through. They come in swarms and fire through each other and some terrain. As you go higher in difficulty, getting anywhere near spiders if you haven't got HP farmed up is a death sentence if you can be so much as grazed. If they never get close to you, this won't be a problem, obviously, as you'll just gun them down with par weapons long before they get in range. But being able to be one-shot dropped is a pretty big annoyance factor.

You guys want some VDF action soon?
I'll have to leave the house in ~2 hours, so we could play a bit.
I'll put a room up in about 15-30 mins.

Spider and ant attacks are really easy to dodge as any class though.

It mean we can have hope to see mods one day too.

It's nips we're talking about.
Don't get your hopes up.

Maybe next game
There will be another one right?

Do the mission packs add any enemy types other than recolors? I'd like to see the mirror saucers from EDF2 return.

I have two 1080p monitors. Is there any way at all to split the game across both screens?

Some dude found out what you need to Hexedit in order to make thegame accept arbitrary resolutions and screen aspect ratios. I guess you could run a window that spans both screens.

Ant attacks, yes, since most or all of the spatters will miss if you move quickly aside. Spiders in my experience cannot be dodged, because laterally dodging will just send you straight through the field of strands they've thrown out. The thing to do is never to let them fire in the first place. Still, I may be wrong. But I've never found any other workable method from playing from 2017 onwards.

You aren't considering that spiders comes in enormous groups and they can cover an entire zone in shit easily in less than 5 seconds. They can delete most vehicles in a few hits and their rate of fire is decently fast too. Also Wing Divers pretty much die if they touch 2 threads while being swarmed.
Not to mention that they have wallhack and fire around the corners with good precision. like if you're in front of a cliff you go back a bit and go to the right the spiders know that you're going right, even if they can't see you moving.
To be "fair" all the bugs have wallhack but only a few can shoot through corners and normal spiders are the most common that can do it.

I find rolling to work pretty good. obviously you can't outroll a horde

==YES IT FINALLY WORKS== the update fixed the game for me, and now it doesn't crash on start up. So what do I do now, and is the game better with kb+m or controller?

I usually use Air Raider with a controller since he uses mostly vehicles rest is KB+M.

Anyone playing on ps4?

I'm getting kind of bored of my Fencer setup. It feels like Hand Canon + Blasthole spear can deal with pretty much everything.

What else should I try?

What's wrong with her FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

double heavy mortar

It's a man

Why do you equip 2 melee weapon? fencer have 4 weapon slots, reserve 1 for Javelin Catapult, I cannot emphasize this enough, GET JAVELIN CATAPULT, 1 melee weapon, and 2 long range weapon of you choice

can't say i know fencers but ive seen some pretty good 2 axe users.

If you want to dual wield a melee weapon, get the jackhammer

Why is the javelin catapult always used as a method of dash cancelling? Ive found the shieldbash works just as well.

So that I can go fast with both sets of weapons.

I prefer shield to javelin. Reflecting and tanking are fun.

Is the VDF room up ?

If you open it up it will be.

Ok I will do it

VDF ROOM UP

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

COME PLAY VIDEOGAMES YOU FUCKS, VDF ROOM UP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Javelin have the fastest dash canceling than any other weapon. Most melee and shield have a slight delay before you can dash again, with javelin, you just hold the attack button and spam dash button.

Having 2 melee weapons doesnt make you any faster. Learn how to switch weapon on the fly.

Good to know. I figured it would be something like that but this confirms it. Ill remember that.

Fighting aliens, defeating a brain…
EDF needs a "Bountyhunter" class!

PLUS

One man can dream.

If you don't have some kind of drawback they will reject your wet dream my friend.

I wonder, can you attach turrets to other player's characters?

While I don't mind the slightly lewd suit at all, I'd prefer one that's more closed like the lancer.
Alternatively a very lewd one would be good as well.
My point probably is that the armor should go all the way or not bother, this middle of the road look is kind of weird.

One way to find out.

It is stated ingame though that they need to remove most of the armor to be able to fly. So it does make sense in a way.

You mean, a weakness? If that is the case…

I know but realistically, you have them have more armor with bigger boosters for the mod or simply something thinner but everywhere.
I'm also sure that the design came first and the explanation later.

The weird thing is that women are allowed on the front lines at all when by the end of the game most of humanity is dead. They should be restricting them to bunkers and forcefully using them to repopulating the world.

Yeah you do have a point.

My god. Imagine Wing Fencers. Gundams would be a go.

I dont think EDF is a game you should think too hard about. Just like play game.

This women have weapons controlled by their minds and also a fantastic jetpack. They are the most safe soldiers in the field.

You could also just swap them for the Pale Wing outfit which I think looks better than the pseudo fighter jet thing anyway.

Someone sell this game to me. It looks like it might be my jam, but I'm also getting a vibe that it's repetitive and easy. I feel that way because all the enemies seem to be melee, huge targets and able to be efficiently killed with ranged weapons.

Wing Fencers? Hum…

You have no idea what you are talking about.

No I don't. Hence,

Oh? And what gave it away?

VDF SERVER UP

NEED PLAYERS

Forgot her.

What id also like to see would be an addition to the playstyle of the Ranger. Just like the Air Raider can call in airstrikes and unmanned vehicles i think it would be really cool for the ranger to be able to call in NPC reinforcements so a squad of units or manned vehicles.

I know he is supposed to be an average joe foot soldier but since youre able to recruit other units anyways why not go the extra mile?

Room I mean not server, but come play faggots we are short on peoples

Early levels that's the case but every enemy aside from the most basic ants have ranged attacks and as you go up in difficulties every ranged attack gets more projectiles added and the projectiles move faster and pretty quickly the enemies outpace your weapons. Hardest and Inferno are fucking brutal for any mission with enemies that don't let you cheese them with sniper rifles or some other strategy. It is repetitive though.

I musn't have been paying attention in videos hard enough to see the projectiles then. Is it still reasonable to be able to dodge projectiles?

Is it repetitive in the same way that Serious Sam BFE is?

ROOM IS UP AGAIN

IT CRASHED FOR NO REASON

It's reasonable to dodge on reaction with 3-4 enemies on normal and hard and maybe hardest if you can get some distance. Any more enemies than that, and there are usually way more enemies than that, you better be going full speed as fencer or wing diver or crossing your fingers as air raider or ranger because your ass is getting shot full of webs/lasers/acid/more lasers.

I don't know how repetitive it is compared to SS, I've never gotten around to playing any of them.

Here's an example of what some of the projectile spam looks like on early levels. I think this was on hard. The only reason I didn't get completely fucked by it was the spiders were aiming at the flying units above me and the webs all got stuck on the buildings instead of falling down on my head.

Get this fucking garbage out of here

Actually you can dodge way more than that as it depends on distance and your movement. Ants that flank you to shotgun you in the ass are way more dangerous than horde in the front and sometimes you just can't stop shooting that horde… Also this is the reason why Ranger is good at combat - while he can't dash like Fencer or fly like Wing Diver, he doesn't rely on energy and can move and shoot at constant speed switching direction fast. Some enemies you just can't dodge (laz0rs), but they have a some kind of firing pattern so you can spot when you're about to get your ass kicked and shoot them before they shoot you.

Dude, listen, it seems like you are frustrated. The art of the armor is cool, that's all. did you notice it's a concept, and not a picture from the game model? I just liked the art. You were the one who shouted Overmeme.

FUCK lasers. Wing diver needs some kind of sudden descent/ascent move to get out of laser locking. Make it cost energy similar to knockdown recovery. It'd also be cool if those wheels on their feet weren't just for looks.

are you talking about the hectors later on with the straight line plasma guns?
because once they have locked on they stay in that place and you can easily sidestep them. If you mean the mothership or earth eaters they cause a lightshow but either barely hit you or dont cause much damage. The lasers that piss the fuck off are the shitty drones ones. And not i mean dont mean the round ones. The other ones that look like space bikes. Those faggots keep breaking the speed of my wing diver and its pissing me off.

I don't know. Maybe you could have different classes being able to call for more troops of the same kind. Or, even better, create a custom team you could deploy with you!
By the way, there are no AI air raiders, that's a bit sad really. But I think I understand why.

Sure there are, they are in those AI tanks and whatnot you find in some missions .

Yeah, those drone lasers or similar like deroy leg lasers or quadruped laser. Once they start hitting you, it's over. You constantly get slowed down from the repeat hits. Hectors with machine guns kind of do the same thing but at least they have bullet travel time and you can knock them over with a lazr then get close and btfo with a rapier.

Speaking of wing diver weapons, is there any situation to use particle cannons over anything else? Not being able to aim while flying is shit and they don't do enough damage nor have the bullet speed or range to justify standing still and shooting. Maybe if they pierced.

AI fencers barely work as-is, they never use their shields yet always have one, and they die really easily because of it.

Unfortunately that is not the case, since no one gets out of the tank when they explode, which means they are tank drones!

Indeed, the AI in the game could really be improved. No Helis, no Vegaltas, no bikes, just some tanks.

The higher tier ones do a fuck ton of damage quickly and have greatly reduced energy requirements compared to lower tier ones. The low level ones are trash though.

Here is a good reason: They work really well when you are in the ground.

All the vehicles only move when scripted to, or else they act like turrets.

The one exception to this that I've seen are the Balams, and thats probably because they are melee only or because they were added in later.

Room crashed again, need to go to sleep so I will not make another one.

He would have done 10x better just flying through the ants with Rapier or using any electrogun.

NP it was fun, Wish titmouse would bring this show back

My lovely Wing Diver: Mountaindewfu.

No really. The level was perfect for the gun. It can go further than the lasers or shock and still be effective. The wide are is also a plus.
The shock weapons are the best for tunnels, that for sure.

You guys want another EDF room?

I want to fuck that soda soldier

yes

Okay, it's up.
My char's name is gatsu.

cant see it nigg
room name?

VDF VDF!!!

got it, I dont think it shows your char name on the room

You sound triggered.

Yea thats get absurd, I did a mission where a bunch of ultra fast red ships show up and if I was in the wrong spot I'd get one shotted at 584 armor on my ranger, it was retarded.

People, I don't know how to say it but I thing I've seen something impossible.
INCESTS FLYING

You sound like you dont beling here

Goddamn son kill yourself, I made it with Air Raider and a shitty Velgata with no Rocket Pod.

They're supposed to be Wasps

Its not nice to lie on the internet user.

>>>/reddit/
Fucking newfag casual
Wait till you get to Phase 2 Hardest+, no Splendor crutch is going to fuck your ass harder than your first bath with daddy and thats before the Silver bitches.

You are pathetic.

I thought they were hornets.

Wasps?

Go back to >>>/reddit/

My bad, they're indeed based on the Japanese giant Hornet, I always mix both creatures up.

Its all moot anyways, giant insects can't fly.

What's wrong hum- I mean anons why dont you like insects? they'e harmless and friendly but you just blow us up on sight

Nice cheating faggot

HAY DON'T MAKE FUN OF CHEATERS!!!
I played on a cheat server and it was fun as hell. The host called in four Barams at the start of the match and then proceded gangbanged robutts

Looks like I found a new pixiv to browse through. Thanks m8.

So how do I actually set my mic to push to talk for this game, thought it was working using the jewish videogame DRM platform setting but I could still hear myself coughing like a faggot through the other faggots mics even when I wasn't pressing the button.

OP KEEPS FORGETTING THAT WE HAVE A STEAM GROUP!!

steamcommunity.com/groups/VDFInfinite

Let me guess, 1/2 of that group are retards with hacks that will fuck up your save just for shits and giggles.

Nope. Just me. I seem to be the only one willing or able to. I always forewarn before I start a mission so people know.

As of now, the tables for cheat engine are null. So if anyone hosts, it will be legit.

Maybe, I know 2 or 3 faggots there from the share threads.
Theyll fuck you up good kid

I meant Steamkey share threads

DLC DLC DLC (mission pack) store.steampowered.com/app/410780/?snr=1_5_1100__1100

26 hard missions twitter.com/EDF_OFFICIAL/status/761400875424227328

for what purpose

AAAAAAAAAAAA

We got a price?

>earth eaters float down, meaning everything we just fought for was for nothing

I see you understand and are an user of good taste.

I'm not sure I understand.
The image you provide has wings so is closer to a plane than the in-game design.

wasting ammo and time on the ground with rapier is ultra-plebian, it has fuck load of spread so you can do fly-bys not waste most of the shots on ragdolls and floor.

How the heck do you kill shield bearers as an air raider?

Just _____________git gud____________________________________________

I used the grape, since its the fastest vehicle that is passable in melee. If you're talking about Brute Force, you can rely on the NPCs to take out the shieldbearers if you support them.

Railgun tanks.

The optimal would be your comrades doing so, preferably a Fencer or a Wing Diver, but I did that by getting the hardest hitting tank and putting the best guard post I had on top of it (by best I meant the one that reduces the most damage), then just rushed to them while trying to avoid calling enemies attention.
It worked for me on the missions I tried to do so, I was playing in hard and I usually pick Air Rider for fun.

Git gudor git gud and do an earlier mission on a higher difficulty to get better equipment.

fast vehicle and placeable c4

You goyim want a VDF room?

That depends, what mission and difficulty?

I have up to ~50 unlocked, planning on hard or hardest

Sorry then. My highest unlocks are below level 40 and most are ca. level 20.
Gotta save the earth some more I guess.

We can do whatever, I just want to play with someone.
If I create the room will you hop in? We can discuss better inside.

REGION LOCK IS OFF?

WHAT

steamcommunity.com/games/410320/announcements/detail/881963009553024651

Oh and mission pack dlc incoming soom fellow soldier.

make the room nigglet

It's up.
Name's VDF VDF!!!

Farm weapon on mission 26 crimson I think. Play from hard to inferno and get better weapon. This mission is doable solo because the ants dont have any projectile attack.

mission 27

i get fucking stomped anyway. i tend to grab air raider with a flamethrower heli and that makes everything okay

GET IN HERE
Making a room starting lvl 39 on hard name

VDF

whats the name?

Full right now.

The Wing Diver's backpack is basically a fighter plane body and her hat is the cockpit

Do you guys recommend finishing the game in single player before doing co-op? I've been dipping into the early missions on hard with a friend so we can enjoy the air raider more, but I kind of want to try playing when I can fully staff my titan/fuck around in the heli.

Also I've found you can do Crash on inferno and it will scale up balam's health so you can farm high level weapons if you are so inclined.

Yeah, that way you wont piss off anybody with weak ass weapons.

Fuck. I cleared the game on normal split screen but I didn't get the achievement for my air raider. It shows 100% in my combat history.

No. It's good to play the second mission on Hard/Hardest just to get some equipment that isn't complete shit, but after that you should jump right into co-op. Single player is fine, but this game was made for co-op.

I'll be damned.
You're right.
How'd I not see this before?

Up to you. I usually don't care if someone comes in with weak weapons. I usually just roll with it to complete the missions and help them get new weapons.

What is best character in this game with most dps? I dont care about anything else

Wing Diver has excellent burst, and Fencer can put out excellent damage if you're accurate, or wade into melee. Air Raider has "charged" up nuke attacks, and the vehicles aren't bad either, with some ammo restrictions.

I'd say Ranger is most dependable if you want to constantly put out damage. Its those rockets, man.

I turned off chat in the ==VDF== room but ill Be right back in 10 min getting some food.

Wing diver has the whole glass cannon thing going on

Wing diver

wing diver final rapier weapon does ~19k dps, the only thing that beats it is the rangers fusion gun but that can't be reloaded. Wing diver also has the gungnir which does the most damage in a single shot but takes forever to reload and you are a sitting duck after firing it.

Air raider has call ins that can do some massive damage in a big aoe if you prefer instead but they require kills to reload or sometimes even before the first use.

You clipped the part where a jet is laying in bed next to her smoking a cigar

How to beat Monster Party as ranger?
Every time I try I do fine until the second wave of reinforcements show up and 50 yellow dragons shit fire on me at the same time.

For dragons, I use an assault rifle and back up and shoot. The dragons diving at you will make a pile that will move to your front as you backpedal, making for an easy harvest.

Depends on difficulty. The mrla-30 is fucking great to get them to ragdoll, but anything past hard it's pretty useless in terms of damage. Also assault rifles, because they don't recoil like drones.

Such is life in EDF

I don't want EDF to turn into Kancolle with planes

Not everything has to be cute girls, but a mod like this would make me laugh.

Alright I settled things out with the bf
Who wants more VDF?

There's already tons of fan art of the Ravagers being cute girls, so it mas as fucking well be. I just want a Wing Diver with forward swept wings and increased maneuverability at the cost of higher energy drain is all.

*may as fucking well, woops

If its not posted here it may as well not exist.

No!

VDF room up nogs
name is VDF VDF!!!

What if we had Melee Pale Wings on 4.1?
The mixer would be a top class weapon, of course.

I've cranked this mission down to fucking Easy and I can't beat it. WHERE THE FUCK DO I DODGE THE GENOCIDE GUN?

Doesn't work and was my first guess, even going against the "ENEMIES CAN SHOOT THROUGH IT" business.

I think I'm at my limit, and I'm not even halfway through this shit.

We have a room up?

Stop running up to it dingus.

Also shoot the exposed arm.

If i recall correctly, just don't have to attack the mothership itself, so only go under it when absolutely necessary and try to snipe shit.

Dragons don't destroy buildings, so I hide in a narrow gap between two tall buildings and shoot with an assault rifle.

But I'm not? I'm trying to destroy enemies just to fucking get this shitshow over with, and suddenly I'M INSTAGIBBED.

Don't know what you're fucking talking about. I can't survive this mission long enough to see that.

???

The gun can be killed? Well, that's something I haven't tried. Guess I'll send in the Wing Diver and just mash it on Easy for all this stress it's given me.

You don't dodge it, you kill it before it fires. I believe the Genocide gun only has 100 - 200k hp on Inferno IIRC so it should be like 40-50K hp on normal/hard.

How the fuck do you die to the genocide gun, I was never killed by this shit.

About that.

help

i pirated this game and its a lot of fun and i want the devs to have my money but i dont want to give them 50 entire bucks

Wait steam sales ?

Your logic is shit considering the last two threads were filled with em

May as well make it balanced, thus higher energy drain for being even more nimble in the sky. Or could be a reskin really, but where's the fun in that?

You realize you're talking about EDF, right? Balance has no business being round these parts, this is a fun-only safe space.

I've never felt like I needed maneuverability, but energy, I never have enough of it. With default flight and you bleed on energy, slowly but you do so a higher energy drain will make a huge difference. Also many guns drain your energy as fast as you regenerate it, so if you're on the ground with almost zero energy higher energy drain will kill you. What could work is gimmick with faster 0 energy regen, but default energy regen + flight consumption duo shouldn't be touched.

Actually the game is pretty fucking balanced with all the imbalances.

If everything is OP as fuck, then nothing is

What id like to see would be an item you could equip like a weapon that boosts your energy recharge rate but uses up an inventory slot so you could only take one weapon with you. Sounds to me like a fair tradeoff for being able to fly/shoot for longer.

I mean, the enemies in online have more health than the single player versions, so clearly there IS balance to this wacky game.

Just a prototype

I was fine with them before but I'm a fucking pussy for it right now.

1 player 3.0x (what the fuck?)
2 players 1.875x
3 players 2.5x
4 players 3.0x
Soloing online is nearly impossible.

Making a room for grinding weapons on crimson.
VDF! VDF!
Say nigger once you're in

It still up?

It's like they want players to play together instead of soloing for online mode, fucking absurd.

Must have Star Eaters briefing somewhere.

Not if you have Balam fucking Fortress

And that's why we pirate games, kids.

What is the secret of Balam?

Made a room

VDF Hardest Mission 1

Beat hard a few days ago. My god that final mission.

Tanking damage and stomping bugs

Making a room for grindan/beatean missions(tell me which one are you up to, if any)

Name is VDF VDF!!!

they were also a DLC in 2025 too
they should've been a part of 4.1, but most of the mutants from DLC also appear on regular missions on higher difficulties and they're completely useless for getting weapons and don't give anything new to play. pure optional content

I dont think green ants appear on any inferno mission unless I miss some of them.

can't find it
am i too late

Yeah we're full, I'm leaving after 1 more game so about 10mins

You still there?I can kick someone for you

yup

Don't kick a fellow virgin though

k fuck it i'm going to play some other shit

Rocket punches
Left left right right left left right right

left left right always does that chop that sends niggas flying, will give it another shot though.

Not like I need an excuse to dig giant robots.

Nogger, I kicked one of the random normalfags that stickied with us.
You ain't coming?

well shit i'm coming now

Tell me your username

Spladniy/Banana
Why did you ask though, Also can't find the room

Come in now, quick

how long does it take for fencer to not feel like shit

is it a certain weapon lvl or what i mean dash cancelling is fun and all but the class still feels like a clunky ranger

Is there a secret burger-easy mode?

when you learn the joy of dual jackhammers/dashing Vulcan Hammer, and you get some higher tier guns that don't recoil like a bitch all the time

and if you're not using Javelin Catapult to dash your doing it wrong

When you reach lvl 90/100 weapons :^)

Am I missing something? Do I have to beat the game on normal for those to start dropping?

Each mission and difficulty has a pool of weapons that can potentially drop for each class. Check weapon.edf.jpn.com/4-1/?p=r to find out what weapons drop where.

There is 98 missions in this game if you are farming early missions it's normal you don't get the high level weapons even in inferno.

Is there a way to make getting drops less tedious? I had gotten about 20 weapons boxes and 100 armor boxes in one mission, but it only gave my character about 40 more HP and no new weapons.

For armor, each class has a multiplier for how much hp they get per box. Wing diver is like .24 while the other classes are at least twice that. For weapons, just play the highest mission you can and hope you get lucky.

You can join a certain anons lobby to get all weapons and loads of armor from a drop. You could also edit your files to do it

Making New room

VDF : starting at lvl 47 on hard

Teeth of the universe is really fucking me up, if I focus on the dropships, dragons turn me to paste. If I focus on the dragons I get swarmed to death.

Air raider has the improved naegling and does well at dealing with the dragons but I have fuck all for anti-drop ship on him.

Fencer seems to do the best but my armor can't take these dragons while I down dropships with gallic cannons. But the only way he can deal with the dragons is using duo rocket packs which instead leaves him with 0 mobility.

Game crashed Room has been Remade.

Alright, for the guys who were in that game.

How were the power/plasma energy guns? Even if they did help it felt like the reloads were just way too prohibitive.

Room still up? can never find the damn things

Just closed, you were too late user.

Time to go pub it up with mouth breathers who don't know what friendly fire is then

Shame, I unlocked a goddamn warhound titan but didn't really get to use it.

How is the splendor the best limpet gun? It seems like it performs similarly to other limpets, and in fact I like the limpet launcher more.

I'm willing to bet at that at first the aliens were testing Earth but after they had to listen to doctor Ohara the entire invasion they changed their mind and switched to killing earth

Not a fan of the splendor actually.

Splendor is good for caves

I want to play but I have no money
spoonfeed me a working torrent please

no, fuck off

Splendor limpets are flak guns, launching ricocheting projectiles that can last a while. They're good for tight spaces and improvised anti-AA warfare, specially when drones are doing their cluster thing.

Yes, all those 60 damage flechettes gonna help a lot with AA instead of being inside tank/walker that can actually do some damage.

If you give the correct answer.
Is casca a nigger?

yes

yes

God damn it user

Meant to reply to you instead of

No torrent for you

What are those shitty excuse to not fight giant incests.

Is this only with certain models or is it some "that kid" bullshit? I've tried it with every Balam except laser fort, which I don't have.

BALAM Type R
It's level 1, but all missions have a very small chance of dropping it

Emphasis on improvised. When your vegalta is offline and you need alot of drones stunned for a few seconds, thats my go-to weapon.

Should have said only the laser fort can do it so I'd be forced to try to farm for it. At least the rocket punch thing is fairly believable considering that many people still don't know about LLRL/RRLR, P to block/recover, or how to use hip cannons.
I want to believe rocket punch is real and I'm just doing it wrong

Bahaha, I sure rused you
I'm sorry

Don't believe his lies

Room's up.
Name's VDF VDF!!!

RECREATED ROOM
FUCK THAT BUG

We (kinda) did it

I love my Naegling.

After two hours of grinding Air Raider, I finally got this shit. Too bad it's pretty much useless.

Making New Room

Name: VDF
Starting on LVL 53 on hard.

Anyone know if guard posts affect bunkers? I would think them to but I've never tested it.

a man of good sense

The only thing that's good is the balam

I want to fuck that wasp.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VDF Room just had a spot open if anyone is interested.

Alright remade the Room

Name: VDF starting on lvl 63 on hard.

Lets kill some buggs

Mods can't come soon enough.
People already know how to extract and repack all the game files, so where the fuck are the mods?!

Soon my faithful shitposter of war, but we must wait for waifu mods!

Room Exterminatus.

Get in, faggots

Room's up, name's VDF VDF!!!
We'll either do hard mode 83+ missions or cheese monster party to get weapons/armor on hardest.
Whatever you guys are up to, just join in.

Ah hell, bumplimit.
No one's gonna see this

I took it down, only normalfags were coming.
If any of you wants to play together and sees this, just tell me and I'll put it back up

Making new Room
Name: VDF
Starting at lvl 72 on hard

not seeing it

Just crashed a min ago no one was in it so i was checking some stuff out its back up now.

Still up?

Yea we just started a new map though

A day later I still can't complete 70 on hard with fencer or air raider. Fucking roadblocks.

Any rooms up?

Join VDF! Playing mission 63 on hard.

be right there

I was an absolute embarassment.

Don't worry about it.You missed everyone getting raped by spiders.