Sessions Was A Mistake

Trump doesn't hold back. He flat out just admitted that if he had known Sessions would rescue himself from the Russia investigation, he would never have chosen him as AG

archive.is/WhX2u

Sessions never should have backed down from made up Russian bullshit. He was playing by the old cuck rules. I hope some of them are smart enough to learn how to fight, quickly.

Reading that whole interview, that's an understatement. Sessions royally fucked up. We wouldn't even have this mess with Mueller if it wasn't for him. Honestly he needs to be fired at this point or step down. Bring in Christie

You didn't follow why Christie got removed, did you…

Who else could he have chosen? Rudy was the second best option and yet he backed out. I mean he could elect Clarke

This is the exact sort of stuff I knew would happen with a Trump presidency. My only hope is and always has been that the endless backstabbing and manipulations would radicalize Trump. I've never had much faith in the notion that a single man could gain control of the leviathan US government, but I do have a sliver that Trump can be pushed so far that in his anger he could do something drastic.

He can choose whoever he wants. Christie is very questionable. If he's gonna dump Sessions, the next guy will have to be better, not worse.

This is bait. The lugenpresse will fall for it of course.

Sessions is a disappointment. He takes good positions, but he doesn't know how to utilize power.

a thread died for this.

Oy fuckin vey

Dubs of truth. This is important though, it's a signal that bigger things are about to happen behind the scenes as the (((media))) focuses on this stupid shit.

This. While it makes sense that he would still be upset that his AG isn't able to back him up, there isn't much other reason for Trump to be so strait-up inflammatory about Sessions for no reason, considering he's doing an otherwise decent job. Until I see the actual context of why he said it, it's just the usual over-reactive, out-of-context, screeching.

People have been convinced that Sessions is desirable, but he is on record as saying Canada's immigration system should be a model for the US and he's never been on the right side of any neo-con adventurism.

The violent leftist domestic terrorists are trying to push for espionage and treason against Trump and his team despite no evidence, and buttfag boyscout Sessions is still pretending we're at a luncheon. We're behind barns that have been set on fire by domestic enemies and cowards with wingtip shoes are a waste of office.

lost your damn mind kid

This. Sessions made a mistake by recusing himself from the muh russia fabrication. Trump is tossing out bait for the lugenpresse because second to russia hoax stories they like broadcasting infighting stories.

The lugenpresse reaction is typical. They're already spinning the story as Trump calling for his resignation. In reality Trump is just being tough on Sessions and using that as media bait. Trump could do a lot worse but if he has anyone better in mind then by all means we should get him.

Sessions Did Nothing Wrong

Trump is laying a trap.

If DJT had wanted to fire Sessions, he would've fired him. I don't think he intends for Sessions to leave over this, necessarily. He wants to make Sessions' skin thicker. He's criticizing one of his top generals for weakness, because the real war hasn't even begun, and Sessions needs to learn that there are no brakes on the Trump train.

Thought it was weird that NYT is normally paywall…except for this article.

This is the problem with people who are obsessed with principles or whatever the fuck cuckservatives think they have to comfort themselves. What we need is a man with an iron will.

What if your principles are having an iron will and unshakable conviction to the truth?

Sessions is going to be getting bad press for his crackdown no weed and support of civil forfeiture, trump is seeding the media with the idea that there is distance between them.

This is probably on the right track, mainly he doesn't want Sessions to be seen as one of his Lieutenants.