A Sacramento Spartan needs YOUR HELP!

William Scott Planer (pictured) was seen in Sacramento on the 6/26/2016 planned rally in response to leftist attacks against Trump supporters and the attack against the KKK in Anaheim.
He, along with 16 other people (totaling 17) were immediately confronted by a group of over 400 violent antifascist counter-protesters, resulting in them defending themselves.
Planer was seen in piece of footage swinging a stick and knocking a girl out after she tried getting up as well as hitting a guy over the back of his head and breaking the stick over his legs after he fell down, and is alleged to have stabbed several members of Antifa on that day.
Please donate to his legal fund, apparently he has been DOXed by Antifa and has been reported to police and is sitting inside El Paso County's Detention Center as of now.
We need your help! Please donate!
rootbocks.com/projects/will-planer-defense-fund/

why dont they just move out of commiefornia?
he could've moved to a swing state to make it a little bit more red

always the first comment

Every inch of this soil is ours(white peoples) and to suggest WE relocate on OUR lands is jewery of the highest nature, get fucked rabbi.

Instead of donating to his legal defense fund, wouldn't it make more sense to simply launch an armed assault on the county jail where he resides, slaughter the ZOGbots holding him captive, and refuse to recognize ZOG's legal authority in any matter?

I'll put my money to less ambiguous causes.

thats not realistic at all. nobody is down for that type of shit.

Oh. Well, over before it started then.

he should have fatality'd him

Don't be Autistic.

Where the fuck is El Paso County? If you mean El Dorado County, he'll get a white jury. Fuck off, Shekel-kike.

you mean getting zerg-rushed by knife-wielding commies wasn't clear enough for you?

if you read the linked page, he was from colorado and traveled down there for the event.

He fought bravely for our cause, he deserves our support.

This is why I hate anti-white CIA.

These weren't kekistanis user. Do you not remember the battle of Sacramento ?

where is the video?

waste of dubs, cia nigger
checked
most people are living check to check or worse; think they got time to give a fuck about something like this? sadly, no. until the food trucks stop coming in once a week, nothing will happen.

I will join in fellow 6channer! Will will do a battle roll and save the day!

I daydreamed about doing that for Dylan roof for a long time

The kikes are always trying to find that wedge, using their big honkers to sniff out any divisive element. DOTR soon.