Sites with godawful taste in vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/
archive.is/qCXA5
exhentai.org/g/946911/0efe2d63fa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8ch.net/v/

you own a domain OP?

I'd join in, but let's face it, the only real answer is any site but this one. Even this one might not have the best since most people just complain about anything that's popular. Other sites aren't as pathetic vidya obsessed as we are.

screwattack

Facepunch

Holla Forums
Hundreds of generals and all of the games are shit.

This, actually. I sometimes have to go back to /vg/ on 4chan to get vidya questions answered. We might be smarter/less cucked/whatever, but they actually play video games over there.

>It doesn't matter and we all know that

This tbh

Mods aren't cuked here.

4 AM Generals are fucking cancer.

Can't argue against that.

hilarious and original

4am threads are like the underside of rocks for what creepy crawly bottom feeders you can find.

All the regularly occurring not video game threads need to be purged.

Nah, fuck you. The undersides of rocks have given me toads, efts, salamanders and snakes. The 4AM general will never yield such treasures, only centipedes and ants.

But these are awesome too.

I'd let things like LOL threads, Chris-chan threads, etc. slide if they were truly exceptional circumstances, like when loss.jpg came out. Otherwise they need to be purged. In fact, anyone avatarfagging should be banned on sight. /sft/ got nuked so there's no excuse not to nuke 4AM either. If you want to talk about how you lost control of your life so badly, they probably have their own board like every other circlejerk on this website.

pleb

This should also apply to the waifu threads.

Just another 4AM clone

8ch.net/v/

Welp, guess it's good I stopped going to 4am threads months ago, but it's still infuriating. Less than a year ago they were decent threads with only one avatarfag.

They used to be good threads, but I guess thanks to the one weeb who frquented them, other avatarfags saw his and infected the threads.

I like how one of the banners on Holla Forums is pic related

Sometimes I feel bad for living life easy mode, but hey - I can afford most things I need and I have plenty to spare.

I honestly don't mind waifu threads when the girls are vidya related, but seeing 4am threads devolve into weebs circlejerking over their meaningless bullshit when the threads were meant for everyone still up to discuss their own screw-ups and peccadilloes while also talking about vidya is infuriating.

That initial avatarfag weeb that tries to asuage every user in those threads really should have fucked off in hindsight. I remember about a year ago some 4am posters wanted him out. Guess they had a point.

Then how about you make an 8 AM thread?

But thats the thing. On Waifu Wednesday threads, it act just like 4AM and whenever they got called out for being an avatarfagging blog circlejerk, they always pulled the "Muh waifus are vidya" card even though they don't talk about them that much

Sorry, I haven't been to waifu threads enough, so I never saw their devolution that much

Avatarfags should be banned on site, they're usually /jp/-reject-tier cancer.

mandatory obligation

Neogaf is always the worst. Sonyggers are always the worst.

sauce? Saucenao and reverse image search give nothing

/thread

"Only one avatarfag"

There should be exactly 0 avatarfags here. But the kikeniggerfag mods don't do their job.

Explain this

It's simple. Make a new Holla Forums about only talking about video games. Then everyone will migrate there and the problem is solved.

Then you get over-moderation and No Fun Allowed, which will most certainly make it a niche board with few users.

Since Holla Forums went down the toilet, Holla Forums seems to be a hybrid board for shitposting and vidya discussion, considering how popular Holla Forums is.

So you hate waifu threads too? Because they're the exact same thing.

Mark is one of them

the good reason it's cancer is because the cancerous weebshit avatarfaggots.

You're part of the cancer and you need to be purged

Waifufags are delusional retards that deserve to be fucking shot.

The guy is still in the 4am threads avatarfagging it up.

Thats not going to happen and you know it.

poorly disguised meta thread.

Terrible idea. What's stopping them from just following? They're fucking narcissists and mentally ill retards. They'll convince themselves that the people telling them 'fuck off', actually mean 'stay'.

Just ban every person that posts a picture that involves waifus or anything remotely Japanese. That'll keep them out.

That's a good idea user, why don't you go and make the board right now?

Thank god you have no power.

Did you really just make a thread to complain about people not liking games you don't like?

If you had good tastes and played shit worth your time. You would make a thread about it and discuss it with like minded people.

Honestly. Where else on the internet can you talk about roguelikes, shoot em ups, dungeon crawlers, rhythm games, JRPGs, arena shooters, racing games, everything Touhou, vidya music, eroge, VNs, and flight sims all at the same place, on the same board? Even better if it wasn't a ghost town. Faggots may be jaded about video games but many on Holla Forums actually care and know much more about games than most of the internet.

Waifu threads don't belong honestly. They're less about dumping cute girls and more for circlejerking between the same 20 people. /kind/ would be better suited for 4am and waifu thread folks.

hey, if you search up good games on deviantart you get art that won't make you wanna kill yourself
observe

Make a new Holla Forums that bans Steam and consoles.

I'm a loser neet myself butโ€ฆ

So it would be just handheld and GoG users?

Seems counter intuitive

This literally no better than posting ponies or some similar shit. If you are reading this, I'm asking you politely to stop posting.

Make a Holla Forums that bans Holla Forums and Holla Forums

He moderates a reddit board for fucks sake

they're literally gay and retarded

Fun is fine as long as it is in the context on video games, especially on fucking Holla Forums of all places. If we got rid of all the avatarfags, tripfags, and weebs on Holla Forums we'd have better discussion and help to send them back to 4chan so they can circlejerk there.

I would say more "Where else on the internet can you talk about Japanese games without being banned on forums because they have an axe to grind with them"

I'm gonna need info on that

Can't expect much from weebs

Isn't nichegamer pretty good?

What board? Avatarfagging is a disease that needs a fucking cure fast. Like that Ryoko poster who I'm sure will pop up like fucking Beetlejuice just because I said his gay fucking name.

Fuck me

If I remember correctly it was a board inside reddit about 4am too

i can't tell if he's serious or not
on one hand, he could be delusional
on the other hand, this could simply be a way to get parents off your back
i frequent 4 am threads and this comes as a shock to me. i didn't know the avatarfags are this weird.

This.

You use this site too you fucking redditor.

>'could'

i just thought it was a may may
like, i fap to some animu characters
but i'm not fucking retarded enough to even mention their names to anyone in real life

they're all pretty mentally unstable
there was even some faggot with a tulpa, apparently he got rid of her tho
the on ray of hope there was in 4am was tutor user, I don't even know if he's still around

Even here it's rather silly to expose your waifu. You either get yelled at for having a waifu, yelled at for having a waifu that someone doesn't like, or just ignored by everyone else.

We need to ban 4 AM threads or the avatarfags in them. Pure fucking cancer.

Plus, exposing your waifu is just asking to be cucked

I don't know, how about YouTube? They seemed to eat up Fallout4 something awful.

I mean, he isn't wrong.

It's just Holla Forums shitting up other boards. Holla Forums keeps to itself

Every reminder of what the 4 am threads have become makes my skin crawl.

Yeah, that.

Isn't open marriage hated anyway?

NTR is. With good goddamn reason might I add.

It's almost as bad as Neofag.

Right.

Well thats what I don't get about waifus. They say they love them, that they'll always stick with themโ€ฆbut by randomly bringing them up to people, wouldn't that be falling under open relationships? Especially considering people can go "Oh hey thanks chump, now I have your girl too and she loves me more than you!"

How about Holla Forums and Holla Forums keep to their own damn boards if they want to talk about that shit.
It's getting pretty tiring constant threads with the ebin jewish merchant maymays and "Post villains that did nothing wrong" and then a huge circlejerk about Adolf Hitler.
I get it that you're trying to be dark and edgy to scare off the normal-tards but often these threads just devolve into the same 2 or 3 guys just circlejerking and whoever doesn't comply with the circlejerk just gets called a Jew/leftypol/Tumblr etc.

I don't understand, can't you just hide the thread? I don't really know all that really happens during 4am threads, but aren't they only up for a few hours then disappear before noon? Same with waifu threads, I personally hate those threads, so I just hide them.

I don't think waifuism can be that complicated

Fucking really? At least try to have a nugget of decency in an ocean of shit.

That never crosses their mind. That's how stupid and fucking insane they are.

Fuck meant for

It is eye opening when I come out of here and realize absolutely no one around wants to have anything to do with JP games unless it was from their childhood, like Final Fantasy.

Well that is one place. But I swear that place is like 90% filled with people from here.

That's why it is so good.

The next time they have a thread bring it up, they have never encountered that logic before.

Or Nintendo games-

Oh wait, can't talk about Fatal Frame, thats icky
Can't do Fire Emblem Fates unless you agree that headpats are for creeps

Can't even talk about the Playstation Vita, only weirdos play that!

Localization is a great thing, we need censors to make sure our fee-fees don't hurt! Why do you play a misogynistic game like Criminal Girls?!

You get the point.

NUKE THE 4AM THREADS

They are unenlightened. Japanese games are alienating to them, hence why they see the game as weird. People like that will probably criticize everything but what makes that game a game

Don't forget that there's an irc, cytube, discord, and board that all have different subgroups of the threads.

Dedicated to being a sorry sack of shit? At no point did any of them engage in self reflection to ask if what they were doing was the right choice?

Some did, which is why they aren't there.

future tranny alert

To be fair, that doesn't seem to be uncommon here

one kinda did, others left because they were too fucked up even for 4am

They have, numerous times. They'll direct you towards "Object Oriented Waifu Whatever"

Yep.

Nah, I've chatted with people who realized the threads are fucking shit and bailed. And since Mark is one of the people who show up to the threads, it'll never be fixed.

That's the saying for "we worship them like gods"?

I wonder who he is, or if he avatarfags too

Oh for fucks sake

He probably used Umaru. I don't know if he still goes, but he's posted before.

No, nothing like that though I'm sure you'll find people like that.
It's programming logic but I don't remember the little infographic well enough to describe it well. It basically treats everyone's waifu as separate entities, even when multiple people claim the same character

there is no umaru avatarfag in 4am currently
unless I missed him
either way, there's already too fucking many, we need a purge and soon

Whoever it was hasn't posted in a while. I was around during the first wave of bans and I think Mark was right when he did it.

Oh I know about that. It's based on the perception you have of your waifu if I remember correctly. Meaning how you see your waifu is different to how another sees the same character as their waifu, so that makes them different entities.
To be fair, they're not really wrong, 2D characters are fictional after all

I don't have the image but I can tl;dr it

Person A shows Person B a waifu
A's Waifu is how he perceives the waifu and is independent to how Person B perceives it.
If Person B shows Person C his Waifu (Waifu B) then that waifu in the instance becomes Waifu A, Waifu B and Waifu C, all independent of each other.

Well that's not the same character.
If my waifu is some gay shit like Snake, but I image Snake to be a little timid bitch, that isn't Snake. That's a completely different character.
By that logic there's no point in having a waifu as you're more attracted to a bunch of personality traits, not a character.

No, they usually don't stay in their safespaces and spread to other threads. They need to be made an example.

But that's something you have evidence for. Other shit that you need to infer will vary from person to person based on interpretation.

Stop trying to make your borderline retardation side-effect of crushing on animated girls in your late 20's sound in any way, shape, or form intellectual.

This it?

He is comparing PS2 lunch titles to PS4 launch titles I think.

Indeed. You pick the character of your waifu for the looks and the basic personality traits. Other secondary traits that can be open to interpretation vary from user to user.

You forgot the portion about being a mentally unstable, slow, pathetic person.

Wew yes this one is good

Also the reason I learned Java

Gets me every time

How can you lie to yourself on such a level? Lie so much that you feel rewarded for a relationship that you put 0 effort in and is unreciprocated.

user I don't think most waifufags actually believe they are in a relationship with their waifu. I mean, I like to think they don't

A lot of them are that deluded.

Sorry user, but they can be quiteโ€ฆ"something".

Even in Japan theres shrines dedicated to worshipping her and certificates that can be printed with you and her name on it!

That's why I don't post in those kinds of threads or rarely post her at all.

I'll talk about the archetypal roots of "waifus" (Valkyries, the Anima, Sophia, etc.) but otherwise you'll never find out who she is because you're all degenerates.

A lot of you are that retarded.

I thought separating 3DPD from 2D was waifuism 101. Guess I missed the memo or something.
How I see it they can lie to themselves all they want, it's not a problem. But in the end there has to be a clear line between reality and fiction

8/v/

Then Kotaku, then Reddit, then DA.

The picture only works if you waifu by value. If you waifu by reference you'll end up with a slut after all.
I think a lot of anons waifu by reference, seeing their reaction of pictures defiling their waifu.

I'd say one can live the lie for the sake of fun if one wants too. But of course, one must always be careful of falling from the slope. Shrines and certificates seem excessive though, kind of makes me cringe

It's easy to see the logic behind that attitude. However, some people do it regardless. I've no idea if they don't care, don't realize or are just natural cucks

Plebeians the lot of you

The vocaloid in the first picture is worth 10k USD and the loli is worth 7k USD

Holy shit. I do have figures of her, but I'm not going to fork 10k or 7k out of nowhere to pay for a real sized one. I do wish I had that much money to spend on unnecessary stuff

Thats a lot of money just for waifu stuffโ€ฆ

Plus, 2D > 3D

And I know there's some fuck saving their pennies for it.

Weren't 4am threads meant as a self-improvement thread? Last time I checked one there was hardcore christfagging going down and what not

4AM used to be for sad, sleep deprived fucks to shoot the shit together at 4am to feel less pathetic, knowing they're not alone in their misery
now it's just a bunch of weenies crying they can't fuck their waifu in the ass, because that's the biggest difficulty they face in their life right now

That doesn't even work well anymore. The closed circle of avatarfags replying among themselves pushes out new anons in need of advice or willing to improve. If it ever was about that, it has become a social club already

pretty sure it's still the former, with the exception of the avatarfags
then again I only saw the one thread a few days ago

I admit that I find myself using 4 am threads to talk about my problems. Too bad it's infested with waifufaggotry now.

maximum overpleb

Pretty much.

If you're not avatarfagging, then you may as well be ignored

We laughed at you on /toy/ we'll laugh at you here

I've been going around the threads every once in a while, and it's actually less about waifus and more about 3DPD problems.

That's basically it

ishygddt

Try eastern yurope user

How good do they manage to look
That's an interesting comparison you're making there user

Typically those statues are only bought up by stores for use as promotional pieces and attractions. Example: pic related is a 1/12 Gundam that runs for $7k, girl not included.

What's the difference?

I think a lot of it is just people who would never be able to form connections with 3DPD making up fictional wives and pretending to be happy. Granted, I can't even pretend that characters of something would like me.

At this point it has a lot of normalfags complaining about not having sex.

Atleast i'm white and my country's not cucked. Atleast yet.
The two shipments that i got cost me around 60k combined.

Holy fucking moly. Your country might not be, but with that price tag you sure are.

Yeah, that's a good definition. It's a dogs life I tell ya

The fuck were you receiving? Artillery guns?

archive.is/qCXA5
Some japanese company was making eerily realistic dolls with casing. An user posted it a while back, I forgot if it was 8/v/ or 4/jp/.

trash

Name a site that has good taste in vidya.

there was this one desperate fucker one night, he was 19 he said and he was so fucking depressed he couldn't get laid, holy shit
spouting shit like "life isn't worth it if you don't get laid"
to this day I hope he was fucking with us

and speaking of getting laid, there was pic related, may his soul rest in peace

I expected nothing less

Too bad Mark will never actually do anything about them because he got shit on a little too hard by a handful of autists that don't even show up to the threads anymore

There are a lot of desperate fuckers. A few threads before I saw someone that badly wanted to get a girlfriend because of a need for perpetuating his genes. It was quite amusing
He is lost now, rest in peace indeed.

What happened?

Someone needs to put a shotgun to this guys head and pull the trigger.

It would be a mercy killing, because this guy lives in Hell.

In fact the fires of damnation were so hot they burnt of his nerve endings, this fucker probably doesn't even feel the pain of his existence any more, he is husk.

Putting him down would be a mercy to those around him.

Jesus christ, that is reminding me of that video I watched on a 3DPD site years ago

More power to that guy though, rip

Was the guy dying or did he kill himself?

exhentai.org/g/946911/0efe2d63fa/

Guy shit in the shower, everyone flipped shit. A lot of people noticed the threads were full of avatarfags and bitched about it, Mark decided to ban the ones that were still around in one of the threads about a week later after it hit autosage and people threw a shitfit because they got banned, so Mark decided to unban them. The guy is still the boogeyman of the thread.

Just shit economy mostly. Though to be fair the shipping fee is kind of high, and i ordered in bulk when i saved up the money to not get utterly fucked by the fees.
But hey, you gotta live the way you gotta live. My only problem is that i don't really have that much to spend so i need to deliberately save money to buy hobby stuff.

he was dying if I remember right, or at least diagnosed with something lethal

Huey Shower Shitter, pic related, is apparently the reason that the Ritsu faggot avatarfags, at least he uses that excuse every time
it's beyond pathetic

Considering he was a known shitposter at the time, I'm shocked he was even taken seriously.

Is he? I've actually never seen talk of him there, so he might be.

That doesn't answer my question

Oh lordy

I'll pop into the threads once in a blue moon to see how bad it gets, and the only time I see him referenced is when they're talking about how tsuntsun he is or some shit.

Is he from India?

DESIGNATED SHITTING?
POO IN THE LOO?

Is his name really Huey?
I don't want my name to be disgraced anymore

It's because he would defend MGS Huey

I bet it is. You should just kill yourself to cover the shame of your existence.

I'm sorry user. Well, at least here you won't be identified

Common Filth could have a field day in a 4am thread.

Jesus christ, I forgot how bad 4 Am threads are.
I popped into one on a late night because I couldn't sleep to ask about advice with friends. What is wrong with these people?

funny enough, I think he's seen worse, but he'd still be pissed

pretty sure not indian, maybe aussie but don't quote me on that

Outside of Ritsufag being Ritsufag, what got you so riled up?
We can cross normalfaggotry off the list

How can one person be such a degenerate? End 4am threads, for they are a breeding ground for fucking filth.
I popped a fucking blood vessel because of that shower shitting traitor defending cunt.

If you are really interested.
A couple of SD's, two HGUC Ground/Space type tieren, Still want to get my hands on a Space commandr and the custom edition which I'll repaint anyway. a pair of HCM pros, a RG full vernian a berserk golden age figma, and several rubber small ones.

But he's right. :^)

It's just seeing the shit in this thread, I hadn't come back to the 4 am thread since I posted in it, have they really gotten this bad?

The shower shitting happened a year ago.

Rats will be rats.

man

i should really learn to read shouldn't i

I personally have the feeling since the /4am/ board flopped they're occupying the 4am threads for good now
imagine waifu wednesday threads, but daily and more autism

Like I said, if you're not avatarfagging, they will not give a shit about you

The amount of normalfags in this thread is disgusting. No wonder Holla Forums is shit.

That's quite a bit, but 60k is still a bit excessive

The shit pic is from an old thread. What is bothering about 4am threads is the amount of normalfaggotry and avatarfagging at present

In what way?

These kinds of threads are always funny if you actually browse the thread in any capacity at all. Its like reading redditors talk about what they think 8ch is about. The kind of people who like the threads don't go around praising them and you only get the handful of whiners come out to shit on the thread posting crap out of context or taking blatant shitposting at face value.

By the way, huey the shower shitter is one of the people stirring up shit in this thread right now. He likes the attention

Nobody is perfect.

They refuse to use the board because their posts would stay up longer than on faster boards. Which is why they ran into the IRC, discord, and cytube. There were also 2+ hour long skype calls for ages.

hey mister
waifu wednesday threads are comfy

i don't think they're vidya so they should fuck off to another board but they're not explicitly bad.

It's a fuck of a lot better than the overwhelming political autism here.

The shipping was like 10-15k combined.
Basically just divide it by 2 to get the amount in yen.

Is it you?

No its 4chan. Begging for rulecuck mods to delete anything you don't like is literally the reason we left.

It only initially flopped because Mark unbanned everyone. It was simply a bunker. People never saw a reason to go back. I tried to get interest back in the board but no one cared.

At this point, Reddit is synonymous with 4chan.

ok then.

Using freech memes sure does help your cause.

that line of thinking has been bugging me for a while now

Even if we all here hated 4am enough to want to delete it, Mark won't do it, he would have done it before if he actually wanted to. Don't lose your shit, we are not organizing a coup to delete 4am, we are talking about some of the concentrated shit one can find within it

I'm not saying it's bad don't get me wrong, it's just not really vidya, it seems more like the 'steam friends threads' that 4chan used the be plagued with where people would spend more time with cult of personality drama than actually discussing anything in the threads. It was about as vidya as a waifu thread.

But hey
You guys are infinitely better than Holla Forums in every way so who cares :^)

Will we ever go back to a time when 4 AM threads were about discussing one's problems and other anons help each other get over their issues? the answer is no, isn't it?

Unless there's some major changes in the userbase of the threads, they wont change.

Did you try an rp circlejerk on Holla Forums or something?

Everything goes in cycles.

Unless the avatarfags somehow drop dead it ain't gonna happen

No, what I meant is that I'd like to see Holla Forums and Holla Forums stop flinging shit at each other like autistic children in a sandbox, or at least go somewhere else to do it like, you know, their fucking containment boards.

Can't you just go back to 4chan for that? Political discussion is banned there.

From what I've seen it goes something like this
Sadly, they are going to be at each other's throats till the end of time, and their raging fanaticism will command them to argue at the most minimal provocation

to be honest, this sounds like it's Holla Forums's fault more than anything. Maybe they should stop throwing shitfits over the fact that people have radically different opinions than them.

Welcome to human interaction. For whatever reasons, people view the world differently and disagree though Holla Forums is always wrong because leftism is a mental illness and this ultimately leads to conflict. If you don't like it, don't use the internet.

Where at all did I advocate for banning it from Holla Forums? I was talking about keeping non-vidya bullshit like that out of the threads. I don't give a shit what the fringe autists or left retards think about the election or the world. I care about vidya. It's why I'm here. If I wanted to see extremist slacktivist faggots sperg about irrelevant shit no one cares about in the world's first literal meme election, I'd go to their containment boards.

Indeed

If vidya hasn't been shit for the past 10 years maybe people would talk about video games more often.

Maybe they should use the relevant boards for the off-topic shit they wanna freak out about then.

There is always something to rescue from the ditch sagemaster. The real problem with them is that they are not afraid of derailing threads to calm their egos, and that's not a good thing

Not to be devil's avacado here or anything but I believe both sides are at fault, it seems neither of them can express their points in a mature manner, everyone has to fling shit and insult the other like a fucking dumb teenager or something. It's always "EVERYONE ON THE LEFT IS MENTALLY ILL" or "EVERYONE ON THE RIGHT IS RACIST" or some other childish bullshit.

You're projecting a bit too much tumblr, all I said is that you'd find better company there.

Jesus christ go back to reddit

Forgive me for being under the impression that you wanted me to go back to 4chan because what I described apparently seemed to you like something they themselves would enforce.

I guess I should really make my points easier to understand so they stop flying over your head.

Epic
Instead of refuting me
you tell me to go back to reddit
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

No really, go, you'd be happier there.

Are these 2 the same source?

no u

What's there to refute? You expect people on an image board to get along? You clearly don't grasp the culture that has shaped this place for over a decade. You expect /lefypol/ and Holla Forums to get along despite their views leading us to a state of civil war in the real world? You're delusional. They disagree fundamentally on every issue. Unlike on plebbit, no there are no upboats here to determine the winner-by-popular opinion.

I don't even know what you're complaining about. Without that shit-flinging, this board, this website, would have been dead a long time ago, because then it would be exactly the same as every other shitty boring website on the web 2.0.

I'm a fedora tipper for pointing out the obvious?

I wasn't expecting them to get along, I'm expecting them to have their faggy debates in the places made for them, like their political containment boards.

Guess that went over your head again, didn't it? :^)

I'm pretty sure he expects them to keep their politics on their politics boards, user

soure - my ass
you are the very specimen we're talking about here
fuck off

yeah that's why during the first exodus it was slow and people discussed vidya with no political shitflinging right

haha
so dead without it

Lestists have a slogan, you know. "The personal is political." Expect them to continue shitting up everything everywhere bringing in their political drama. There's a reason they call people on the right reactionaries. Because often it is the rightists mounting the defense. But yeah ok keep blaming both parties. Keep pretending neutrality is possible in these dark times. That worked so well for every other community that has fallen victim to these infiltratorsโ€ฆ

As much as we all would love to recreate that atmosphere, those times are never coming back.

Feel free to make another exodus board, or a new honeypot like endchan.

That's like some snotty kid saying 'nuh uh, he started it!' when he starts screaming back and forth with some kid. You're both screaming fucking idiots, and people would rather you scream somewhere else because it's derailing threads.

You say that as if you aren't the biggest idiot of all, clinging to an ideal that never existed that might exist if we had some decent moderation on this shit board.

What did he mean by this?

That's pretty funny considering I was actually here for when Holla Forums Holla Forums started. Pretty damn funny how all the Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitflinging was absent. I will agree however that it's the moderation being either lazy or biased. Either way, Holla Forums is not the entirety of Holla Forums like some idiots would believe. If they wanna have political discussion, they're of course welcome to, but maybe they should take it to the relevant boards?

I don't go to /ck/ to talk about /out/ or go to /a/ to talk about Holla Forums, why should Holla Forums go to Holla Forums to talk about politics? It just doesn't add up.

The first one? Or the 2014 one, newfaggot-kun?

Considering 8/v/ was the destination of GaymerGay exiles I'd argue that it was always political. In those old days, it was just very politically one-sided. There was no need for political arguments because everyone agreed with each other. Not the same these days.

Since we're talking about not vidya in general, how about this thread? I don't see any video games here, but here you are, participating in the very same behavior you're railing against. Nice.

Watch him say otherwise.

The best part is the 4am threads are still less cancerous than the rest of Holla Forums. Get back to your template threads and Overwatch reddit games.

and to think that i watched double down with those fags

here, a (you) for your efforts

/thread

You can't even argue it. The only good thing left about Holla Forums is 4am. The rest of you are just reddit.

Tumblr

All of them.

You don't understand a lot of things

Thats pathetic, makes me grateful I just do the waifu stuff for fun and fantasy and I don't think Im actually in an relationship with my waifu.

We're hitting levels of irony and lack of self-awareness that shouldn't even be possible.

do you even love her? smh fam

if it's you Huey, you're getting pretty rusty and if not, your shitpost-fu is pathetic

I love her tits.

Do you think they start out as being ironic?

smh tbh fam :^)

I remember that thread. Shit was jokes.

kek