Pirating

Which torrent trackers do you guys use to get your vidyas from?

I buy my games

rutracker

Nice datamining, faggot.

Oh no, FBI. I ain't telling you again.
Last three times I told you, (MegaUpload, BTJunkie and KAT) you shut all the sites down.
Actually do the research yourself for once.

None because I'm too autistic to sit through the "interview" process they all require. I was using kickass just fine up until now, haven't needed to torrent anything else just yet but I'll probably just kill myself when I finally do need to again.

Is Demonoid a honeypot? I haven't used them since they came back up a while back.

none because all pirated games have viruses

fuck off

kat.al

I'm a "power user" at a (these days pretty exclusive) private torrent tracker that has an active forum for power users to share invites with. I can get in pretty much anywhere I want just by PMing other users. You need a way to demonstrate that you are a good goy and seed your torrents.You can usually get invited if you ask for an invite in IRC, provided that's not explicitly forbidden and have some method of proving you

If you are too autistic to ask people on IRC I can't help you.

Which tracker? I want to make fun of it because it isn't elite enough.

what

All exclusive means that they've stopped giving out invites or only give them out to those cucks who are willing to rent expensive seedboxes to grow their e-penis. Nothing special there.

Private pirate, private pirate.

That's exactly what I meant by an interview process. Just let me sign up and ban my cheap ass if I don't seed enough, it's not hard.

How new?

The shills will always be here, it seems.

Also OP, nearly all of us buy our games because sure as hell SJWs don't but let's make this clear. If the devs are cucks, do not in any way shape or form give them even 1/billionth of a shekel.

Fucking kids these days.

Kickass torrents ofcourse

I'm afraid to seed now. I had one in particular with like 80GB until it was 1.00.

All those fucking ebooks are gone. I was looking at archiving some collections for the happening, but now I don't know where to look. At least I got the fucking huge car one before they went down, but I don't think that will fetch much in the FEMA camps.

Fucking normalfags and their MPAA ruin everything.

The last time I bought a game, it took 10 hours for me to get it to even start running. Fuck that shit.

hey pals. what's your site of choice for movies now that Kat is kill?

Private ones

you're trying too hard CIA-kun

{horriblesubs]
:^)