BREAKING NEW INFORMATION

some SHOCKING new information has been discovered about Justine Damond, the australian woman that got shot and killed by the Somali police officer in Minneapolis:

Jim Stone, the freelance journalist, has dug up some info on Justine.

-She was a feminist activist who took part in antifa-related violent rallies.
-She was reported to have used her "I hate all men" activism against the local Somali community.
-She was a known false accuser.
-Locals in her community despised her (for everything that was mentioned before in this post).

Jim Stone concluded that Justine used her "I hate all men" activism to affect the local Somali community, and that she may have been one of the complainants against that cop.

So there you have it, guys. Justine was a radical SJW feminist type. She was also anti-gun and spoke out against the 2nd Amendment, saying guns should be banned in America.

The HERO cop who blasted her ass should be given a medal of honor! He removed one less feminist SJW from our world! Just see the following video, "Liberals are Turning the West into a 3rd World Hellhole":

youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs

Other urls found in this thread:

jimstonefreelance.com/index1.html
jimstone.is/pamisis.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/19/justine-damond-video-shows-australian-rescuing-ducklings-near-minneapolis-home
youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh (((based))) nigger

I'm glad she's gone, but the Somali should follow her to hell.

Both are worthless.

LOL

Is it time to make a rule that if a white person does or has something bad happen to them, and they're liberal, the media ignores it, but if it's done by a conservative it's a big deal?

So you're saying it was murder?

Someone get this 'fucking based' nigger a crate of bananas for the boat ride home!

Also
reported.

The lightbulb head nigger should have turned the gun on himself afterwards.

hahahahah

Jim Stone is a fucking wacko
jimstonefreelance.com/index1.html
jimstone.is/pamisis.html

I knew she was a lefty when someone posted her yoga commentary videos. That and her degenerate smile (all SJW's have it).

she was a fucking SPIRITUAL HEALER

only the most radical SJW feminist scum calls themselves that

look at this SJW scum! She fucking harassed her neighbors so she could "rescue a family of ducks". 100% guaranteed FACT that Justine Damond is a MASSIVE SJW feminist CUNT!

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/19/justine-damond-video-shows-australian-rescuing-ducklings-near-minneapolis-home

Kek, I didn't realize that. I turned the videos off after 20 or 30 seconds to be honest.

Definitely not my hero it's just a nigger doing what it does best

You know I got called a shill earlier because I had a similar mindset on liberals be careful around here there's some fucky shit going on

Officer Mohammad Noor is a HERO and a VICTIM. He was being victimized by the anti-male divorce system in America. His bitch wife was threatening to divorce him and that is what triggered him subconsciously to kill this woman

Fuck off it's just a light bulb nigger, now what would really make it a win win is if it finished the job and offed itself

No, vermin.

I knew this bitch was a kike.

Best post so far 11/10

Although if he would have killed you, nothing of value would have been lost :^)

Based cop kills immigrant feminism

>youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs
That's a pretty shitty video. Please put some effort into it. At the very least remove the bandicam watermark and disable the steam notifications if you can't be assed to just logout.

So this is why the media is paying any amount of attention to this. Had she been a full right-wing white, they'd ignore it.

True but he still shouldn't be in American in the first place.

New faggots please go

Nigger, what are you selling us? Why the fuck should it matter? She could be a kike for all I care, the dindu dun fucked up.

This thread reeks of kikery.

It's a hoax.
As usual, the tear-less crisis actor "relatives" blow a hole in the narrative with their shitty performances.
Easy, look at this thread. One obvious purpose is to sow d&c on the right, hammer that wedge in right along the "White woman/Black man" fracture point.
vs
Why aren't you waking up to this shit yet Holla Forums?

just to add:
ROBBIE PARKER REDUX
Painfully staged.
Look for the reasons and they will be obvious.

Clearly. All of this.

Preliminary analysis of the hoax. She left a weird message about "rabbit hole" and warning that she would be unavailable soon, prior to her "death."

Another analysis.
The shitty actor gave it away in 3 seconds for me.

BASED NIGGER THREAD

BREAKING NEW INFORMATION:

OP IS A FAGGOT

Yikes. thats some shit. We haven't had one in a long time. what happened between then and now?

I remember seeing that same youtube channel advertised here before in another, I think similar shill thread.

=Shills are continuing to try and falsely accuse any and all of our women who are harassed, raped, and or murdered thanks to the actions of jews (be it by their muslim or nigger pets, or other means) either aren't white, or somehow deserved, so that the fiery rage you instinctively feel seeing one of your own women being harmed is not allowed to burn. They do this in EVERY THREAD posted here about a white women who was harassed, raped, and murdered. DEMAND THEY POST PROOF AND WATCH AS THEY NEVER PROVIDE IT, EXPOSING THEM FOR THE LYING KIKES THEY ARE==

Shilling damage control on this is massive.
They know it's grade A propaganda that the "first somalian police officer" in little somalia st. paul murdered a pregnant women on a routine call out.
There is not a single person out there that won't agree with you that it's a bullshit situation. Old people especially it's at least 1 guaranteed conversation where they're on your side for you to slide in red pills.
This is like the moment after pulse nightclub, or the white special needs guy being kidnapped and tortured live.
Overtone window is temporarily all red.

So what? Was she murdered and had to frame this?

There is zero evidence that anyone was killed. The story doesn't add up. The "relatives" are patently acting.
Shoddy hoax.
Up the quality of your propaganda if you want anyone to believe it.

BASED Somali

Then what? She is just in hiding? I'm following you here.

d&c doesn't work on anonymous participants. Once they leave the thread, there's no way of telling with whom they were arguing and, thus, no way to sew grudges.

i love Somalis and hate white feminist women

yes

Apparently she was hated by people in here immediate area, especially younger people who were sick of the Feminist agenda. There are people trying to post what a monster she was, but it is all getting expunged, with CNN calling her an angel.
EXPUNGED: She recently organized a major women's march, complete with all the man hating lesbian garbage one could ever see concentrated in one place. All we can get now is how she loved animals and was for peace. She was a major anti gun proponent, In other words, she was the lowest order of flaming liberal, and to be frank, she was probably shot by a Somali Muslim for stirring up problems in the Islamic community. I never found that link, but with her being a flaming feminist it certainly would make sense and that is the part of the story no one is ever going to hear through the MSM, and I'd bet it is BANG ON.

No one just shoots at someone for no reason at all. The Somali cop probably identified her and killed her on the spot for what he saw was a good reason.

It is absolutely certain that she was no angel. And she should not have come to America from Australia just to parade in the streets and screw with the American people. Hate to say it, but we have to start drawing lines if we are going to save America, and we quite frankly did not need her type running around the American landscape. If America had a functioning nervous system that actually operated in a way that rationally worked to preserve the nation, she'd have been deported a week after she arrived. Unfortunately, America is such a zombie state at this point that it took a foreigner and Somali street justice to put things right.

I held off on posting this "until I could find a better way to say it". Unfortunately, the more I dig, the more I think the Somali cop did everyone a favor.

Ruszczyk was a career political activist. Her last name was not Raymond. She quit her profession as a veterinarian and became a "yoga instructor" which is shorthand for basically doing nothing so she could focus on activism. I am certain I have seen her in violent protest photos and videos but cannot locate a single one right now. The Somali realized who she was, and took her out.
There is FAR MORE to this story than we will ever be told. But you can safely bet that the Somali police officer did not just shoot her at random. He probably recognized her, and saw her as an egregious threat to either his community or society in general, and did what he thought was the right thing to do.

My opinion is that if you are in a foreign country, you have absolutely no right to protest anything against that country or act politically in any way against that country. This woman was doing both, and was therefore way out of line. I'd have opted for deporting her rather than killing her, but maybe the Somali knew the courts were way to corrupt to deport anyone who is supporting the liberal agenda and she really was a threat against his community. That makes a LOT MORE sense to me than the "random shooting" approach the MSM (who we all trust so much) has taken.

Just look at who stepped up in support of her - the local Feminist/gay/"progressive"/anti gun/pro abortion/Trump hating community. That speaks volumes, I know I nailed this topic.

FACT: She was not a "wholistic healer" as some have claimed, unless you call yoga wholistic healing. FACT: She was a rabid anti male political activist, who was deeply involved in the feminist community and she was involved at the root in organizing as much male bashing as possible, including women's marches. That would gain her ZERO with a Muslim police officer. One person said I just spouted off crap, but NOPE, that's not the case, even CNN reported her feminist activities and if people can't even look that far, they are hopeless. SO, my final answer once again:

IF this woman was really shot, the Somali police officer did it as a form of street justice after witnessing her as an imminent threat to decency, probably in the Islamic community. I don't care how much of a sob story got spewed by fellow feminists and beta cuck males in her circle of delusion, she was a scum sucking leftist and that is all there is to it, complete with the full blown anti gun mantra.

Ultimately we won't get anything anyone with any horse sense will believe entirely with regard to whether or not anyone was really shot, but this woman was clearly a front runner in the war on America and the destruction of the American family. Clearly she was the type who would stage anything possible to strike the root of any situation where males had a stable family life. That makes her the enemy, and whatever the real story is, I could care less what happened. The feminists are going to get ZERO miles out of this sob story from me, in fact, all this is from my perspective is a feminist tire flattening pot hole.

I come here, but I don't fool myself into thinking this place is anywhere near redpilled. I don't confuse the past with the present.

Then why did she take the name of her fiancee, ausfems don't even take the last name of their husband. Hell - they don't even get married.

(aufag here - when I got married it blew the minds of leftists, only patriarchal scum enslave women with marriage )

Filthy somali should be in somalia not in the US.
Femenist dyke cunt who larps about muh poor refugees, meets a real economic migrant refugee and gets executed because the low IQ ingrate either thought she was the perp roaming around or he did it intentionally, doesn't matter either way. Still the somali fuck should be deported.

OP makes a lot of charges with ZERO evidence. Give me ANY link that proves she took part in violent Antifa rallies, was anti-male, a false accuser, or despised in the community. Otherwise, STFU.

a sjw piece of shit killed by a stupid nigger cop
literally who gives a shit
it could repill a few feminists, if anything

sometimes Holla Forums is just outright boring